Do you like the RP?

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Katherine-
Around 8:45 I woke up, and I glanced at my watch to check the time. Seeing the time, I jumped out of bed and got dressed. I put on some rose gold butterfly earrings,  grabbed a book from my shelf (which took ages), and then left the room to get in line for breakfast, which the doors didn't open until 9:00. I left the room at 8:53, and didn't get there til 9:02, as my room was at the end of the girl's hallway. I got a bowl of cheerios, some strawberries, and a cup of apple juice before deciding where to sit. I ultimately decided to sit next to Alexander, who i kinda had a crush on (although I'd rather die than admit that). Once I finished my breakfast, I headed to the computer room and took a seat at a computer. I signed in, and waited for today's lessons to show up. Mostly easy stuff, although I had a social studies test. I clicked on the link to my math lesson, which was Pre-Algebra, two-step equations. I skimmed through the instructions, and quickly got to the practice problems. I pulled out my notebook, and started writing them down. The first problem was super easy, 2x +6=12. I did the steps to find the answer, and got 3. I the rest of the problems, and pulled up the answer sheet to check my work. I missed one of the last couple, x/15-8=19, because I slipped up in my multiplication. I used a red pen to circle it and write the correct answer next to it. I then moved onto the assessment, which was a three question multiple choice worth  very little. I Got all three right that time, so i moved the next subject.  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sunshine

But you can also can me ~*Sakari*~

#RememberTilikum

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

If you wear a dress and you have an animal sidekick you're a PRINCESS.

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Ariana:

My alarm rang at 10:00, signaling I needed to get on my computer. I waited for the lesson pop-up to show, so I got on my digital notepad and typed in a few things. Then, I clicked the pop-up after it popped on the screen and immediately was thrown into a social studies thing about the constituion. Then I did some algebra and a science test. After that I joined in our "reading group" where we could talk to each other to read in groups. I was paired with Kirsi and Oliver so I waited for them to join.

• Posted at:

Random/Instinct FLUFFEH (or Animal) #Randomal Me flipside, Infinity/Darkie

Da QoR, Books, and DFF

"See? Me is very random :3" -Me

#Imathreadghost                                         

#AllLivesMatter

#CHANCLAARMY (Inspired by Firefox)

Thumbnail avatar e5414f8735

butterflynecklace25

My form -

Name:Emily

Nicknames:E,emmi,Em

Superhero Name:Lazarus

Age (between 10 and 16): 15

Gender (Genderfluid, Transgender, and Agender allowed): Female

Appearance: Emily has dark brown hair down to her neck, in a short wavy haircut.. She has medium brown eyes. has dark brown skin  that is a bit pale 

Any Notable Scars/Wounds (Mental or Physical):

Mental - Emily is  deathly afraid to hurt anyone by accident so she has hallucinations about hurting someone.

Outfit (Regular): emily wears black bennie with purple tank top with black pants and purple fingerless gloves with black shoes. she mostly prefer dark colors 

Outfit (Superhero):wears a black halter top and a barks red pants and black hoes 

Personality (Don't just list words):Emily s very Shy.Loyalty is her core trait, to a fault. She doesn't talk to a lot of people in fear of hurting them.

Powers(Only2):Emily can control the element  but sometime she loses control with her emotions.she can also see the past of someone 

Weaknesses (Go with powers): after she use her power her mood will change based n the weather.after emily experiences a person's past her emotions are more sensitive

Skills:Emily is a hacker who can have into most things and can also play the violin 

Crushes On: Generous,Loyal,kind people - mainly males.

Other:Lost Boy-Ruth B

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Alright, let me get this straight - Emily can control the elements (all or just one, by the way? please be specific. Also, which elements?), and can also see a person's past (also be specific - does she actually see the past, or does she copy the memories or what? Can she be specific and pick out a specific piece of their past?). And, on the weakness linked with viewing a person's past - what do you mean? Is she more emotional? Is she simply more effected by smaller things? Again, please specify. You're accepted, but I'd love to hear the rest.

And it seems I forgot to specify, but Adelia is accepted with the changes made.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardAromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

butterflynecklace25

sorry did not have enough time to be specific when i was writing 

she can control all elements

she actually does see the past but only the part that affect them the  most 

she gets more emotional after she use her power 

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Thumbnail avatar ed4368d22b

browniebird220

Skyler:

I woke up around 8:50, and glared at my alarm clock. Slowly I got up to get some breakfast. As I was grabbing breakfast I waved at Oliver who was getting more bacon. I sat at an empty table, and started to hum a song. Finally it was time for classes. I sat next to Kirsi, and gave her a warm smile before contemplating the next math problem's answer.  Finally when I thought my brain couldn't get more fried the Lunch bell rang.

Can we make a second character?

• Posted at:

Bella

Carpe diem!!!

Nine times out of ten, talking is a way of avoiding doing things.” ― Patricia C. Wrede, Dealing with Dragons

PUNK PRINCESS!

"Once Upon A Time"

"Failure is just a few seconds away from success" ~ John Flanagan

turquoisepegasus48

Indeed, feel free to make as many characters AS YOU CAN KEEP TRACK OF.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar ed4368d22b

browniebird220

Form -

Name: Mason Hunter

Nicknames: You're free to use some in POV I just can't think of any.

Superhero Name: Truco trick in spanish

Age (between 10 and 16): 15

Gender (Genderfluid, Transgender, and Agender allowed): Male

Appearance: Dirty blond hair , and Blue eyes. He's tall and has a some what muscular build he has a tan as well.

Any Notable Scars (Mental or Physical): A scar down his leg, and he has minor insomnia.
Outfit (Regular): A Gray T-shirt with Dark blue jeans, and tennis shoes.

Outfit (Superhero): A skin tight gray suit that has a black hood and black boots. His suit seems like it can re appear and disappear when its dark because of the dark colors on  it.

Personality (Don't just list words): He has an easy going personality and he loves to joke and smile. He loves being sarcastic and will try to make light of things no matter how awkward the situation is.

Powers (2): Illusions, Inflicting Emotions 

Weaknesses (Go with powers): He can only inflict negative emotions, and the illusions aren't real so people can pass through them with ease.

Skills: Pranking people, making friends, and making people do want he wants.

Crushes On: Skyler

Other: Castle On a Cloud by Les Miserables

• Posted at:

Bella

Carpe diem!!!

Nine times out of ten, talking is a way of avoiding doing things.” ― Patricia C. Wrede, Dealing with Dragons

PUNK PRINCESS!

"Once Upon A Time"

"Failure is just a few seconds away from success" ~ John Flanagan

turquoisepegasus48

Accepted

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Kirsi:

I do my lessons slowly, carefully. I am afraid of what might happen if I get too many wrong. I type up a book report, checking and rechecking my grammar. 11:55 on the dot, the computers shut down. I dart out the door, so I wouldn't accidentally touch anyone. I speed walk towards the cafeteria, waiting a few minutes until it opens. Hot lunches for the rest, while I grab a cold sandwich. Turkey and cheese. Normal. Bland. I chew without really tasting it. At 12:45, they close down the food lines. We could wander around wherever until the training sessions. I sigh, and remember that today is Monday. Monday is powered combatant training... Which meant they would set us up to fight against each other. The clock hits 12:50, and I begin the trek to the gym. I arrive a few minutes early, and select a corner to sit in. The others file in as the clock hits 1:00.

"As normal, matches are to the knock-out or until the 20 minutes runs out. The first match of today will be Kirsi and Emily. The second match will be Narinne and Avalon. The third match will be Alexander and Oliver. The fourth match will be Ariana and Katherine. The fifth match will be Skyler and Mason. The final match will be Kirsi, Alexander, Skyler, Katherine and Avalon VS Emily, Oliver, Mason, Ariana and Narinne." A metallic voice instructs from the speaker on the cieling. I step onto the court, and Emily steps onto the opposite side. The square court moves upwards slightly, and posts come out from the floor, creating a fence to keep us from leaving. A countdown is projected on the different walls.

"Begin." The voice instructs, and the countdown starts counting seconds from 20 minutes. I peel off my gloves, setting them neatly on the fence, as a cold mists flows from my hands. I am in a defensive position, ready to conjure ice at a moment's notice.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

whaleclever14

Ariana:

After finishing my lunch, which consisted of a grilled bacon and cheese sandwich, some fries, another banana, some grapes, and a glass of water, I wandered around, finishing the sketch of Kirsi, and hurriedly ran towards the training arena. Powered combatant training, I thought. A metallic voice over the speaker system said, "As normal, matches are to the knock-out or until the 20 minutes runs out. The first match of today will be Kirsi and Emily. The second match will be Narinne and Avalon. The third match will be Alexander and Oliver. The fourth match will be Ariana and Katherine. The fifth match will be Skyler and Mason. The final match will be Kirsi, Alexander, Skyler, Katherine and Avalon VS Emily, Oliver, Mason, Ariana and Narinne." Afer that, another thought appeared in my head. This is gonna take ages for some of us. I watched as the fence rose so Emily and Kirsi couldn't leave and then Kirsi removed her gloves and set them gently on the fence, a cold mist emitting from her hands. It chilled the small stadium but I brought my hoodie with me. I found Oliver and sat down next to him. "Finish that sketch yet?" he asked me. "Finally," I said, and took out the sketchpad to show him. After that, we then focused on the match, where both Kirsi and Emily were trying their hardest

(P.S. I'm changing Ariana's superhero look a bit. When she wears her suit, most of her hair is down except for two thin braids hanging over her shoulders.)

• Posted at:

Da QoR, Books, and DFF

#Imathreadghost                                         

#AllLivesMatter

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Narinne

After the lessons, during which I solved a few equations, wrote a few essay questions, and read a chapter of a history book, we were sent back to the cafeteria, where I got a bowl of soup and a hot bun. I again sat alone, slowly picking apart the bread. 

After lunch, we could move around and do whatever for 15 minutes. I went back to my room and grabbed some reading material for when I wasn't fighting. I got to the gym at exactly 1:00, listening to the announcement of who would be fighting who as I moved to a secluded corner of the gym, pulling out my book. I was fighting Avalon, the memory-and-future-vision girl. Great. I doubted I stood a chance.

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian|kuudere|life path 1|

my only talent is binge watching anime

the world around us is burning but we're so cold  

it's the few, the proud, and the emotional

#equality

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Alexander

The beginning of the day went by in a blur. Katherine kept me company during breakfast and lunch which was very much appreciated. Even we'd often sit in silence and when we did talk it didn't exactly last long, she was still one of my best friends. I looked up at the clock. 12:45. What day is it today? Monday. Yuck, combat training. I hated it, I hated causing people harm. All I could do was throw up shield to hit them away and then anything they did to me would heal quickly but even still, I've seen other hurt after I hit them with my sheild. I walked to class and sat down. After a while we were partnered up for training. I was with Oliver, the boy who could teleport and never missed a shot. My healing ability is going to be so drained ofter that. I watched the first match start, ready to help heal them if either of them got hurt. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

butterflynecklace25

Emily 

I was nervous.Kirsi looked very prepared by her stance but I can't let that affect me I took my stance, ready to back anything she gives me

(sorry my pov is short I can't be too long because I have to go to bed)

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

wow ive missed a lot hurgle

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

turquoisepegasus48

Actually, Eris, you haven't missed much.

Kirsi:
I watched Emily take her stance, and I concentrate on forming a ball of thin ice in my right hand. In my left, I create a heavier ice sheild, and toss the ball of ice at Emily, aiming for her torso.

(If you don't want to write out the fighting scene, Emily, just give me her fighting style and I'll write it out)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 1d5eebaa02

sapphirefairy850

Oh! Hurgle claimed!!!

• Posted at:

Call me Llimey or BBand!

Aloha SAMB!

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's happened. -Theodore Suess Geisel

Bansk|Sprig|

I currently own 69 common hurgles!

King of Asterisks!

#Jester C

#Randomperson

#Duck

whaleclever14

Can I change Ariana's powers to just healing and controlling plants? If so, forget about anything of transforming in my form :3

• Posted at:

Da QoR, Books, and DFF

#Imathreadghost                                         

#AllLivesMatter

turquoisepegasus48

Go ahead

I dont really care, it's your character

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

eagledragon1343

bagel

• Posted at:

eve

#equality

moonlightmystery143

Avalon
I took a seat on the benches as the powered training started. Most of this morning was a dull blur, which was unusual.
I felt like I wouldn't do too good in my match today. Narinne could easily just block up her mind and just like that my memory powers are useless. With that out of the way, my sight can't be controlled, and it's not like I'm strong or anything; on the contrary, I'm literally a twig.
Kirsi and Emily went up to the middle, and the fence came up. Alexander took his spot at the front, closest to the circular fence, ready to jump in if things got rough. Knowing how both of them are, it's only a small chance, but Emily does happen to have the least controllable powers out of all of us because she never uses them so it's not exactly rare that they get out of hand to some extent. I sat in one of the seats, my regular of third row and near the middle, then moved my knees up to my chest and put my head down on my arms. I only had one match until I was up; I needed to figure out what tricks this girl was going to use.

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Oliver-

Even though my ability was to impale, punch, and dodge, I longed to have the power to look into the past.It would tell me what my past was like before the lab and experiments.

As I walked into the stadium for training, I saw I was up against Alexander, the boy who could heal himself, and make energy shields even my arrows couldn't penetrate. I'm gonna feel that tomorrow.

I 'ported on to the third bleacher, almost running into Avalon, who I apologized to, before teleporting on to a rafter above the fence, ready to dive bomb down if Kirsi or Emily got hurt, and teleport them outside the fence to Alexander, who could heal them. Even though I had never dived bombed to my death, it seemed to save about five seconds, and if the wound was serious, is valuable. After all, Emily does have the least controllable powers out of all of us. With a couple rounds before my match, I sat back and watch the fight below me.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

whaleclever14

(Can we just get over the battle with Kirsi and Emily right now? Just getting a bit impatient XD)

Ariana:

After choosing the next person to sketch (Avalon) I contemplated on who I was battling. Katherine, who was able to transform into animals. Might be tough, but as long as I thought of a plan I should be good. I fiddled with one of my vine bracelets, then remembered a flower whose pollen would make anyone drowsy, but wouldn't but them to sleep. I decided to try to use that.

• Posted at:

Da QoR, Books, and DFF

#Imathreadghost                                         

#AllLivesMatter

butterflynecklace25

her fighting style is mostly defensive but when she offensive she usually use fire and earth but using the opposite of the opponent if they have  elemental  powers

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

turquoisepegasus48

*is also horribly impatient*

Kirsi:
Emily jumps out of the way of the ice, and she gestures with her hand, vines growing up around my foot. I channel my power through my whole body, covering myself in a thin layer of ice and frost, and the vines shrivel away. Her eyes seem to light up, and she leaps forward, hand outstretched, and I jump to the side, realizing what she's doing. She could shut down the match by touching my exposed skin, and she realized this. I roll to the side, spreading ice across the floor until it's slick. The treads of my shoes are designed to have more traction, given that I tended to create a lot of ice in my room. Emily slides, before using the water in the ice to anchor herself, moving around as easily as I did. I drop my focus on the ice in my sheild, flinging it at her, and she dodges. I throw my hands together, shooting out a blast of ice shards and freezing air towards her. She panics, rolling to the side, before bringing her hands up and meeting with a blast of hot air. She tries desperately not to use fire, as it tended to grow out of control. She drops the air, rolling to the side before getting up and running. I try to follow her with the ice, but something has grown up behind me, and grows over my eyes. I can't let her touch me. I think, and the ice inside me expands, coating me completely. I can no longer move, but the vines have withered. Emily kicks the ice, and I tip forward, the ice shattering, and I hit the mat hard, everything going black.

El Narrator:
"The victor of the match is Emily. Someone replace Kirsi's gloves before she freezes the room solid." The voice above says, and blinks out. Indeed, frost is already spreading from her unconscious body, trying to keep the area around her at 60 degrees (F), Kirsi's desired temperature. However, the gym was consistently at 68.5 degrees (F). As soon as Kirsi's gloves are replaced and she's moved out of the arena, the speaker blasts again.

"Avalon and Narinne, please come up to the arena."

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

your post wasn't there when i wrote and posted that

i'll fix it super fast

by the way, i had her use plants as earth because that's what earth includes right??

Kirsi (edited):

Emily jumps out of the way of the ice, and she gestures with her hand, vines growing up around my foot. I channel my power through my whole body, covering myself in a thin layer of ice and frost, and the vines shrivel away. Her eyes seem to light up, and she leaps forward, hand outstretched, and I jump to the side, realizing what she's doing. She could shut down the match by touching my exposed skin, and she realized this. I roll to the side, spreading ice across the floor until it's slick. The treads of my shoes are designed to have more traction, given that I tended to create a lot of ice in my room. Emily slides, before blasting fire to melt the ice around her. I drop my focus on the ice in my sheild, flinging it at her, and she dodges. I throw my hands together, shooting out a blast of ice shards and freezing air towards her. She panics, rolling to the side, before bringing her hands up and meeting with a blast of fire. She drops the flames, rolling to the side before getting up and running. I try to follow her with the icy blast, but something has grown up behind me, and grows over my eyes. I can't let her touch me. I think, and the ice inside me expands, coating me completely. I can no longer move, but the vines have withered. Emily kicks the ice, and I tip forward, the ice shattering, and I hit the mat hard, everything going black.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

moonlightmystery143

@eve, could you please tell me narinnes fighting style and some sorta things she would do in a fight against avalon?

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

eagledragon1343

@eris

Well, she would probably mostly be on defense and dodge attacks until her opponent grows tired, but that doesn't really apply to Avalon hehe

She'd definitely attempt to shield her mind. Maybe try and move some objects around the arena. 

• Posted at:

eve

#equality

whaleclever14

Ariana's hair in her superhero form is now changed:

Her hair is always in a long braid with two small braids in the front down to just past her shoulders

• Posted at:

Da QoR, Books, and DFF

#Imathreadghost                                         

#AllLivesMatter

moonlightmystery143

Avalon
When I was called up to the ring along with my opponent, I felt more uneasy than I was before. I knew exactly what she was going to do, I just didn't know how I would get around it. For a second, I debated sneaking into her mind before we got in, but that would be against the rules. No, I'd just get her the second the fight starts.
The fence rose around us, and immediately I closed my eyes, barring my body for any physical attacks she may make to give myself extra time.
-----------------
I opened my eyes to find myself in front of a rather small building, at least for what it is. It seemed fairly modern, with lots of clean and sharp lines and dull colors. Of course, it was also rather dark in here to begin with, but it still looked very dark and dull. A stark contrast with the clean and modern look was how abandoned it looked and felt. A murky creek ran in front, surrounded by dead trees and shrubs and other plants. I might have seen a rabbit in one, but it didn't seem too likely.
Immediately, I headed inside, and the door opened with a creak. The door almost immediately slammed shut and, by the time I turned around, it had locked shut. Great. I'm trapped in her mind until I can get that door open. The place has no other doors or windows to get out of. As usual, they were there, but they were just for show and didn't open and they couldn't be broken down or anything. I've tried it several times in several other mind palaces. Several small ghostlike people wandered the house, going about for the tasks they constantly need to fulfill. I only remember one or two times when they were ghosts besides with her.
I searched around the winding corridors, going for sleep rather than her memories. She knows about my memory powers and will lock up her memories, but she can't lock up the sleep function. Her memories are probably already shut away anyways. Something hit the side of my physical body, and I lost my connection a bit. I didn't have much time left. She was already throwing stuff at me from outside the ring. I hurried as quick as I could to find her sleep function, but just before I could send her into a deep sleep, she knocked me over with several textbooks and I just managed to hit the button before she went out.
-----------------
I was knocked back into the side of the ring from the force of the books just as she hit the ground. I fell too, but didn't get knocked out or anything. Alexander looked back for Oliver, presumably to get in here and heal her. I rose, then held up my hands.
"No, no," I said, and he stopped. "She's just asleep. Probably blocked off her entire mind palace in her sleep, though, hope I can get in and wake her."

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

thordragon328

Up!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar 950c33517f

rubycobra218

(Hey Everyone, Mind If I join?)

• Posted at:

turquoisepegasus48

nope go ahead

we haven't gotten that fair

i just plan on time-jumping past combat class

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

rubycobra218

Form -

Name: Jacob

Nicknames: Jake (All help appreciated with others as the RP goes on)

Superhero Name: The Equalizer

Age (between 10 and 16): 14

Appearance: Short Black Hair, but has some bangs that can cover his forehead. Has 1 eye colored emerald green and 1 colored red. Is of short stature and very thin. 

Any Notable Scars (Mental or Physical): Mental: Has Been Bullied both for his powers and his eyes.

Physical: One on his lower back, from a failed stabbing attempt. 

Outfit (Regular): Plain Colored T Shirts and Jeans. He wears this outfit year round no matter the weather as well as tennis shoes. 

Outfit (Superhero): Red Lycra Top with Short Sleeves and Black Spandex Shorts.

Personality (Don't just list words): At first glance he is shy and introverted, but he longs for friends, he is scared people consider him a freak, yet tries to act as if he doesn’t care what others think of him. He is also fiercely loyal to those he considers friends, and will defend them no matter who the opponent is. He also has a fiery temper, and he can get mad very easily, but he also has a heart of gold and is always willing to help. 

Powers (2):Mind Control, Darkness Manipulation

Weaknesses (Go with powers): Needs to be calm and focused to be able to control someone, can`t control more than 3 persons at a time. Some people are resistant to it. Power 2 is very weak in the day, will need at least shadows close by for it to work.  

Skills: Knows a Bit of Martial Arts, is Book Smart.

Crushes On: N.A.

Other:

• Posted at:

rubycobra218

Form -

Name: Jacob

Nicknames: Jake (All help appreciated with others as the RP goes on)

Superhero Name: The Equalizer

Age (between 10 and 16): 14

Appearance: Short Black Hair, but has some bangs that can cover his forehead. Has 1 eye colored emerald green and 1 colored red. Is of short stature and very thin. 

Any Notable Scars (Mental or Physical): Mental: Has Been Bullied both for his powers and his eyes.

Physical: One on his lower back, from a failed stabbing attempt. 

Outfit (Regular): Plain Colored T Shirts and Jeans. He wears this outfit year round no matter the weather as well as tennis shoes. 

Outfit (Superhero): Red Lycra Top with Short Sleeves and Black Spandex Shorts.

Personality (Don't just list words): At first glance he is shy and introverted, but he longs for friends, he is scared people consider him a freak, yet tries to act as if he doesn’t care what others think of him. He is also fiercely loyal to those he considers friends, and will defend them no matter who the opponent is. He also has a fiery temper, and he can get mad very easily, but he also has a heart of gold and is always willing to help. 

Powers (2):Mind Control, Darkness Manipulation

Weaknesses (Go with powers): Needs to be calm and focused to be able to control someone, can`t control more than 3 persons at a time. Some people are resistant to it. Power 2 is very weak in the day, will need at least shadows close by for it to work.  

Skills: Knows a Bit of Martial Arts, is Book Smart.

Crushes On: N.A.

Other:

• Posted at:

rubycobra218

Oops Computer Acted up sorry for the double post

• Posted at:

turquoisepegasus48

Jacob is accepted, I will POV a bit later!

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

thordragon328

Bump

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

turquoisepegasus48

Woopsie doopsie I lied

i just said that uhck

anyways go kirsi, enter jacob

Kirsi:
I woke up at the end of the hour, in time for regular training. Mondays were practicing power control, as always. I walk to the room I was designated to, removing my gloves. I move into a martial arts pose that I can't recall the name of, going through different stances to help me manipulate ice around me. I move onto a ballet routine, icy mist flowing around me as I shoot off balls of ice at different targets around the room. Tuesdays are worse, I think to myself, finishing as the rooms unlock. Freetime until dinner. However, as we exit the training rooms, the soundspeaker kicks on.

"Today we're integrating a new enhanced from another facility. He is called Jacob." They inform us, and a new boy is shoved through the scientist's door, which closes immediately after. He turns to us. He is pale, with black hair. One of his eyes is green, the other red. I approach carefully, warily.

"My name is Kirsi. I have powers over ice, and I can read memories through touch. Why did they transfer you here?" I ask him. He seems a bit nervous.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

rubycobra218

Jacob:

I was panicked as hell, I have no idea where I am, I am just being shoved in a locked room, my first instinct is to kick the damn thing down, but it actually zaps me back, I let out a growl of frustration, before noticing others in the room around me, making me immediately blush. "Uh, Hi, So Yeah I am Jacob. I am sorry to disrupt you. as to what I am doing here, I really wished I could tell you except I don't really know why, last night I was in my bed somewhere that I am sure is far away, yet now I am here, Sorry about my entrance there, just panicked, anyway lets start over shall we? Hi I am Jacob" I say, extending my hand.

• Posted at: