Do you like the RP?

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Kirsi:
I giggle slightly, and double check that my gloves were on. I timidly reach out and shake his hand before snatching my hand back.

"Like I said, I'm Kirsi. They - the scientists, I mean - said you have control over the shadows and you can see the future? Can you... Can you control it?" I ask him carefully, and inhale quietly. "And, pardon me, but, do you remember any of the outside?"

(You see, Kirsi has ver faint memories of the outside, but it's more of a feeling. She remembers it was cold, and bright. She can recall the feeling of a soft blanket. After all, Kirsi is from Finland.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardAromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

bump

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 950c33517f

rubycobra218

JPOV

"No, I usually have very good intuition, but not real future seeing abilities. As far as remember, I remember swimming i think it was called, in a place that was huge and colorful, and it was just so big..."

Jacob hestitated, as if expecting the girl to laugh at his reaction. 

• Posted at:

turquoisepegasus48

Kirsi:
I nod, and look back at the others, who were still watching warily. I make a motion as though to wave them over, before turning back to Jacob. I smile at him.

"That's better than most of us, at least. A lot of us were brought here when we were very little and recall little to nothing at all about the world outside the lab." I respond softly. No one else really had the same memory-reading abilities I did, or anything similar to how out of control they were. I had hoped maybe I'd have someone to understand.

"Since you're knew here, you probably don't know, but this place has a lot of rules. You don't want to be late to anything, it's a really strict schedule. And we all of powers, some of us have more control than others. We're almost always monitered by the scientists running this place." I pause, leaning forward to whisper. "No one likes it here. Some want to escape. The scientists will punish us if we mess up." I lean backwards and smile. "Here, let me introduce you to the others!"

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 950c33517f

rubycobra218

JPOV

I tilt my head to the side, not quite sure what to say, they guys and gals look nice though, yet I don't get it why they look so fearful. "Punish us?, like we are little kids?, How?" It is not that I don't believe her, I am just so incredulous. "So it is true? All this powers and stuff really is truth? Is just that no one has believed in me before... I always knew I was different." 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Ariana:

After I watched Josh and Kirsi talk for a few minutes I walked over and said, "Hello, my name is Ariana, but you can call me Aria or Ari. I have control over plants. My hobbies are drawing and taking care of plants. It's very nice to meet you." He stares at me like I'm a crazy person, then shakes his head and shakes my hand. After all of he other kids introduce themselves, the small group of kids disperse and we all walk to our rooms. I start working on a, "Welcome" basket for Josh, which included some of the special lotus/cherry blossoms, some paper and markers, a schedule of the whole thing and the kinds of training we do each day, and a list of all the kids, inculding appearances, personalities, and powers. I then flop exaustedly on my bed and decide to take a nap before dinner.

• Posted at:

Random/Instinct FLUFFEH (or Animal) #Randomal Me flipside, Infinity/Darkie

Da QoR, Books, and DFF

"See? Me is very random :3" -Me

#Imathreadghost                                         

#AllLivesMatter

#CHANCLAARMY (Inspired by Firefox)

1 , , 3