Slowly...

Hold me closer tiny dancer

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

Hachi Chachi Dunkerini

Thumbnail avatar 5c52304f40

eagledragon13393

Sage:

I woke up and a piece of paper was next to me. I read it and facepalmed. I went out of the cave, took five steps into the woods and some people lead me into a room with some other people. Well, not really people more like mythical creatures. I probably look normal compared to them. I walked in and sat down on the floor in the corner. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NR 

THE PASSWORD WILL ALWAYS BE PASSWORD

#Puppykilledme

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

@lupa

thanks!

Eris

"Yeah. Let me get it out for you," I said, pulling open my bag and trying to hide a grin. I made a show of digging through my bag, even going so far as to dump out its contents on the couch, which, surprise, revealed there to be no humerus in my stuff.

"Looks like I left it at home," I said, false guilt in my voice. "Or maybe I dropped it on the way here. I'm really sorry."

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian|kuudere|

the world around us is burning but we're so cold

it's the few, the proud, and the emotional
Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Floyd-

Floyd leaned over the bag, very curious and excited. He watched her dig through her bag intently, as though if he looked away for one second he would miss seeing the humerus she supposedly had in her bag. 

He backed up a little when she dumped everything in her bag onto the couch. Though as soon as the last item was out, he had already closed the distance he backed up and examined all the contents littered on the couch. Unfortunately for him, there was no humerus among them.

He thought he could detect the false guilt in her voice and stiffened, feeling chagrined. Floyd's judgment was clouded by his greed and he reasoned that perhaps she really did leave it at her house, despite how fishy it sounded and relaxed.

"I understand,"

he said in a flat voice before scribbling something out on his notepad. He had yet to notice the new person enter and sit in the corner.

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

But oh how it feels so real

Lying here with no one near

Only you And you can hear me

When I say softly,

Slowly...

Queen of Wolves

Hachi Chachi Dunkerini

eagledragon1343

Eris

I covered my mouth to hide my giggling. Whoever he was, this person was definitely very strange. Someone else had entered the room. She looked very... human, which was odd. Not very many humans frequented these parts. Something about her seemed off, though. Maybe she wasn't really human.

• Posted at:

eve

eagledragon13393

Sage:

Some dude looked really disappointed that nobody had a bone. That was when I remembered that I collect skeletons. I searched through a bag that I had and found humerus. Without moving from the corner, I slid it across the floor and it hit the Bone Dude's foot. 

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

Unis-

He briefly shook Nicole's hand as she held hers out to him.
"Nice to meet you as well."
He said to her before some sort of unicorn wolf anthro creature popped out from behind the plant placed between the couches. It startled him, and he jumped back slightly. The creature inquired about a spare humerus, which he seemed very serious about. Unis did not know what he would need it for, but he didnt seem opposed to taking it straight out of someones body either. He scooted as far as he could get from him, not wanting any part of that.
The others in the room however seemed to think he was joking or something at first, before they started to offer him whatever bones they had lying around. 'Who just has bones lying about?!' He thought. Perhaps it was due to his royal upbringing that he found it unusual? Was it perhaps a lower class thing? Or simply specific to this region? He didn't understand, and thought if he'd like to keep his own bones, he best not ask. He stayed silent as he reached into his bag, digging around in it and trying not to let his coins make any noise. He eventually produced a small book from around the bottom of the bag. It was very fancy looking, though appeared to be in a different language then any of the other people in the room would recognize. He simply started to read, vaguely paying attention to the other people in the room in case something important happened.

• Posted at:

~Reve~

|| "Its time to stop" ||

| "Thicc as a Sticc"| 

{ INFP ~  Leo ~ Artist ~ Cat Enthusiast }

"I guess we'll never know, why sparrows love the snow.."

~Owl City ~ The Saltwater Room~

unicornwolf33

Floyd-

Floyd lifted his semi digitigrade foot up as something knocked up against. He grasped whatever object hit his foot with his tail and brought it up to his face, inches away from his muzzle. 

A Humerus!

He grabbed it with his hand and stuck it under his arm and whirled around to thank whoever gave him the bone. Floyd saw it was the girl with dark gray hair sitting in the corner. He gave her a smile,

"Thank you very much, what's your name?" 

Floyd clumsily rose up his pen to his notepad and began busily taking notes on the dimensions of this particular bone and estimated how much it weighed and it's density as he held it under his arm.

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

When I say softly,

Slowly...

Queen of Wolves

Hachi Chachi Dunkerini

eagledragon13393

Sage:

"Thank you very much, what is your name?" Bone Dude said. "Your welcome, but I don't trust you my name just yet. Oh! I also have a skull if you want it..." I said uncomfortably.

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

eagledragon13393

Teleport 

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

dreamtimecrow55

up!

• Posted at:

~Reve~

|| "Its time to stop" ||

| "Thicc as a Sticc"| 

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Form on the way!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

eagledragon13393

Teleport 

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

dreamtimecrow55

a few more characters because why not

Name: Linda
Race/Species: Hawk Harpy
Appearance: Short, only about 5'2", with tanned skin and gold eyes. She has hawk wings in the place of arms as well as hawk legs. Her hair is straight, and dark brown. She typically wears it up in a bun. She wears a white dress that has elbow length loose sleeves (that are slit at the bottom to properly accommodate her wings) and goes down to about her knees. It has a brown belt around her waist.
Personality: Always looks angry or upset, but in reality is a very calm and sweet lady. She enjoys helping and working with others. Her voice always has a very sweet and even tone to it, and she is quite soothing to listen too.
Backstory: Her parents were always absent, mostly neglecting her. By the time she was 14 she ran away to the sanctuary and has lived there ever since. Currently, she is assigned to watch Floyd and make sure he doesn't endanger anyone else.
Other:

These two are the nymphs that have been greeting people and showing them to the building :3

Name: Wind
Race/Species: Air Nymph
Appearance: Tall and slightly muscular, she is very fit looking. Her skin is white, and her hair is a very light blonde, with part of it in a braid going around the top of her head. The rest of her hair always flows softly with the wind, unless shes upset, when it starts to flow much quicker, and if shes angry it seems to thrash around. She has big, grey/blue puppy-dog like eyes that always have a hint of concern in them. She wears a blue tanktop with a simple swirl design on it in white, a swirly, silver bracelet on her upper right arm, white short jean shorts and simple sandals.
Personality: Calm and gentle, though she worries a lot and is slightly shy. She likes greeting people though, and feels it'll help her get over her shyness eventually. She always worries over things, even little ones.
Backstory: She used to wander about, following the winds, until she found the sanctuary. She wanted to help out there, and now stays around the area and does various jobs.
Other:

Name: Rose
Race/Species: Flower Nymph
Appearance: About an average height, and a bit on the chubby side. Her skin is a soft pink, with what appears to be tattoos of rosebushes going up her arms. Her hair is a darker pink, almost red color and cut in a
short bob. Her eyes are deep green. She wears a rose hair clip, and a pretty white and red strapless dress that falls just above her mid-thigh, with brown flats.
Personality: She is mostly friendly and loves to talk. Shes a bit of a hopeless romantic as well, and may or may not have a bit of a crush on wind at the moment. She can be a bit sassy with close friends,
though not usually with anyone else. She does enjoy some good gossip too.
Backstory: Has always lived around the area of the sanctuary, and loves the idea of it. She and Wind always work together on things, and are rather close friends.
Other:

• Posted at:

~Reve~

|| "Its time to stop" ||

| "Thicc as a Sticc"| 

unicornwolf33

Floyd-

Floyd frowned slightly when the girl refused to give out her name, his disappointment soon turned into interest when she said she had a skull as well. He raised his eyebrows, 

"Oh, really? I'll take that too if you don't mind."

He rushed back to set down his things behind the potted plant, carefully setting the humerus down beside the diagrams he was working on earlier. Floyd raced back out and held his hands out, expectantly waiting for this skull the dark-haired girl told him she had.

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

When I say softly,

Slowly...

Queen of Wolves

Hachi Chachi Dunkerini

unicornwolf33

Up!

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

When I say softly,

Slowly...

Queen of Wolves

Hachi Chachi Dunkerini

eagledragon13393

Sage:

I didn't want to damage the skull, so I got up from my spot in the corner and gave Bone Dude the skull. By now I was extremely dehydrated because I had not been in the water yet today. I swayed as I walked back to the corner then I promptly passed out.  

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

eagledragon13393

Teleport 

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

Thumbnail avatar b3b5130ee8

bubblydetective20

Electra:

After seeing the other girl pass out,I left the room,wandered down to the river,& jumped in,swimshirt on (Duh.).The girl I'd come here with looked mildly confused & followed me out. She stood on the riverbank,so I did this:I grabbed her ankle & tugged. She fell backwards into the river,& just rolled her eyes. Thankfully,Ursa is patient with me.

• Posted at:

Taylor Hamias(Just Taylor)

LGBTQ+

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!"-Harry Potter

You want a revolution? I want a revelation!

How you say,no sweat?

Gryffindor

Son of Jupiter

Ranger

Sincerley,

T.Ham

NO CAPES!

#Terret

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

Ashton:

I was quietly walking down the street, when a rock was thrown at me. Usual. I pulled my hood over my head, and kept walking. I was hardly aware that my tail was sweeping out behind me, I ran the rest of the way to my house, and stopped. There was a note on the door. I quietly opened it up, and read it. My eyes grew wide, and I began to follow the direction written down.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

thordragon328

Name:Alder

Race/Species: A near human species with super speed, which he refers to as The Speedster People.

Personality: To prevent his traumatic experiences from swallowing him up, he is keen at keeping everyone relaxed, knowing how to put a positive spin on almost anything.

Backstory: He lived in the one Speedster village, happy with his friends and family, where everyone knew each other and was happy. But one night when he was 17, his village was destroyed by a god-like Speedster, the fastest of them all. He ran to the Sanctuary and has lived there since.

Other:.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

dreamtimecrow55

@Arcade

accepted!

• Posted at:

~Reve~

|| "Its time to stop" ||

| "Thicc as a Sticc"| 

dreamtimecrow55

up! 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

|| "Its time to stop" ||

| "Thicc as a Sticc"| 

platinumdragon2816

Ashton: She came upon a huge place, activities all laid out, and lots of little houses.
  • Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Nicole:

I silently sighed with relief. The reason that was a bit nerve-racking for me was because I knew what he was talking about.

I looked to my left to see Unis reading something... What language was that?! "What are you reading?" I asked politely.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

dreamtimecrow55

Unis-

"Oh, its nothing much. Its a book my mother got me as a present when i was a kid, written in the native text of our kingdom, which isn't widely used anymore. But its a collection of old stories.. like fairytales I guess. Good to read if your bored and have time to pass."
He explained when Nicole asked what he was reading. He showed her the book, the words written in what seemed to be gold ink and the language made up of intricate swirly characters. The cover didn't have a title to it, just a fancy design in gold put onto the leather.

• Posted at:

~Reve~

|| "Its time to stop" ||

| "Thicc as a Sticc"| 

unicornwolf33

Floyd-

Floyd watched as the girl suddenly collapsed. He stared at the skull for a second, then glanced right back to the girl. He was giddy with excitement, she could have had a heart attack and suddenly died! He rushed over to her side, and even though he was delighted at the thought of a fresh corpse, he had to check first to make sure she was actually dead. He quickly placed his hand on her neck and to his disappointment, felt a pulse. As a medic, he looked for any symptoms that could have lead to her collapse. He noted her skin felt hot and dry to the touch and her breathing was quick and faint. Cimmy! It's almost like she's suffered from a heat stroke! 

"Hey, someone get me a wet towel for this girl!" 

Using his unicorn magic,  he tried to connect with her life pulse and revitalize her. 

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

When I say softly,

Slowly...

Queen of Wolves

Hachi Chachi Dunkerini

eagledragon1343

Eris

After the girl fainted, the crazy humerus dude rushed up to her and, after checking what was wrong with her, called out for a wet towel. So she wasn't human, then. Could have been a mermaid or something of that sort. Watching her faint reminded me of how I hadn't been in contact with water for a day. The previous day I had found a stream to jump in, but I hadn't seen any water today, and was a few hours away from fainting myself.

"And while you're at it," I said after the crazy humerus dude asked for a wet towel, "get me one too."

• Posted at:

eve

unicornwolf33

Up!

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

When I say softly,

Slowly...

Queen of Wolves

Hachi Chachi Dunkerini

platinumdragon2816

I saw a girl faint and a few people ran over. I decided to join, to see if she was ok." What happened?" I asked, crouching beside her. 

( sorry it's short, Meg needs me for something)

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

Thumbnail avatar 6e0488b564

kangaroomaroon51

Name: Eve 

Rare/species: Shapeshifter 

Appearance: Long dark brown hair with vampire white skin. Wears all black.

Personality:Sneaky, clever, sly... you get the point right?

Backstory:Lived on streets. Was captured at age 8 and have been in there since. 

Other:I tamed a fox and comes with me where ever I go.

• Posted at:

~Shape-shifter~

94% of people think that wolves are vicious evil animals,copy and paste this signature if you are one of the 6% who love wolves and

think they are shy and amazing creatures.

unicornwolf33

Floyd-

Floyd looked up, anxiously waiting for someone to grab a towel for him. He glanced over and saw another girl come over and crouch beside the dark-haired girl as well. 

"Well it seems like she's suffered a heat stroke." 

He reached down and felt the unconscious girl's forehead,

"She's all clammy and her skin feels like it's been dried out." 

His ear flickered back as he listened to the girl with dark green hair call out to the others to get her a towel as well. 

"I don't know how stable her condition is yet, could you go and grab me a towel? I'm going to try and move her to the sofa." 

He looked back to the new girl who had just walked in.

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

When I say softly,

Slowly...

Queen of Wolves

Hachi Chachi Dunkerini

platinumdragon2816

" ok " Ashton muttered, not really sure where she would find a towel." And where would I find one?" She added.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

eagledragon13393

I'm going to make a few boys.  

Name: Mr. Mike Blade

Race/Species: Griffin wings and tail. 

Appearance: Messy brown hair and brown eyes. Blue tee shirt and jeans. 

Personality: Stern and carefree. 

Backstory: Parents abandoned him. 

Other: Teacher-ish. His wings and tail are yellow and orange. 

Name: Leo 

Race/Species: He is constantly floating and has healing powers. (Is this okay?)

Appearance: Blond hair and blue eyes. Green sweatshirt and jeans. 

Personality: Funny, upbeat and is always happy. 

Backstory: Grew up in the Sanctuary. 

Other: Older brother to Ryder. 

Name: Ryder 

Race/Species: Can morph into a leopard. 

Appearance: Black hair and blue eyes. Black sweatshirt and jeans. 

Personality: Dark and sarcastic. 

Backstory: Grew up in the Sanctuary.

Other: Younger brother to Leo. 

Plz go through!

• Posted at:

NR 

#Puppykilledme

thordragon328

Name: String

Race/Species: A woolen human made of yarn.

Appearance: Can make itself any color and any shape, but its default form is a little woolen creature about three feet tall made of red yarn.

Personality: He is very friendly, despite it can't talk, and will help in any way possible.

Backstory : He was made by a mage, and he wandered into the Sanctuary and stayed.

Other: UNRAVEL REPRESENT!!!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

eagledragon1343

eVE IS MY NAME W O W SO COOL

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Nicole:

Heat stroke?! But isn't there "AC" here?! I jumped a bit.Towel. ...Now where would we find a towel?... I got up and started looking.

Ash:

Well... She's definitely not remotely human if she passed out from heat stroke... I got up and started looking, too... Trying to keep my little sister in my line of vision.... Where is that person that's supposed to host?!

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

unicornwolf33

Floyd-

Floyd shook his head at the girl, 

"I don't know where the towels are, you'd have to ask someone who knows this place better  than I. I've just come here today." 

Floyd stood up and strained slightly as he picked up the unconscious girl. It was more of a waltz, but he managed to move her to the sofa with all her limbs intact. He stood up and took a deep breath,  winded. He looked around as well,  surely they would have towels somewhere here...

"Or an ice bag! That would be helpful as well." 

He checked on the girl to see if her condition had changed at all.

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

When I say softly,

Slowly...

Queen of Wolves

Hachi Chachi Dunkerini

platinumdragon2816

" I just came too" Ashton muttered, getting up and heading toward one of the buildings. She opened the door, seeing a towel she seized it and ran back up to the guy and unconsios girl.
  • Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Is it okay if I still POV?

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

"C is the closest number to 36"

"You can't have a yam without the "a" or it would just be a ym" "It's spicy in here"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom