Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Dad said "Okay class. We all know what tomorrow is." Some kids gave cheers. Dad continued "So all of you need to ho to your dorms to pack. Apresura a los niños!!" Everyone jumped up, well, excepted for me. I just slowly stood up. I saw something twitch under Dad's hood. I blinked and followed kids out the door.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Selena

"So all of you need to ho to your dorms to pack. Apresura a los niños!!" The Spanish teacher says before dismissing us. I groaned, packing takes so much work. I got up and started to walk out. Then I noticed who was beside me, Godric, the most helpful kid in school. "Hey Godric, I'd be ever so grateful if you'd give me a hand with packing. "Erm.. Sure, I don't mind." He replied. "I figures as much. Come along." I said snapping my fingers and leading him to my dorm. Once in my dorm he took out my suitcase and began packing it while I sat on the windowsill fixing my nails. "Weren't you suppose to help me pack your stuff?" He asked folding my suitcase neatly into the bag. "I am helping, I'm a supervisor." I replied. The boy simply sighed and continued to pack for me.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

wolfdreamtime201

I packed, but my mind was on Dad. Fur? Twitching? What was under that hood? I shook my head. I had packed a lot last night. I put in one more thing. My notebook. I sat down on my bed and sighed. I felt my ears, pointed and high. I shook off emotion and went back to class.

I said "Heeey, Dad!" He was eating jellybeans. Then, with one quick motion, I pulled off his hood. Wolf ears. I gasped and backed away. Dad's eyes went wide. "I-I can explain!" Dad said, one wolf ear twitching. Dad's hunchback dissappeard, then, coming from his shirt was a wolf tail. I backed away more. Dad said "Xian..." In his voice was guilt. He put his hood back on and his tail back. I stood with wide eyes.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Dad said "I'll explain later." "H-how long?" I growled, tears filling my eyes. "How long have you kept that secret?" I remember always seeing Dad with a hood. Always. I ran out of the room before he could answer.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Ara:

""So all of you need to to to your dorms to pack. Apresura a los niños!!" Mr. Roberto says, and all of us students filed out of our room to our dorms. Once I reached my room, I put in a few more items, as I had packed majority of what I would need the night before. Just as I was about to close my suitcase, as an afterthought, I threw in some blank pages with music staffs on them, then headed back to class. As I was about to enter, I see Xian run out of the room. I consider following her, but decide against it. I just go back, sit down in my corner, and compose quietly, as I had brought some blank sheet music with me.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Don't walk off with my raw potato." My science teacher

Imma Trendsetter!

Hey band!

Hey what?

Started July 8, 2014.

J O V R

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I ran to my dorm, slammed the door close, and pulled out a punching bag from the closet. No one knew I had mucles because it was hidden by the baggy sleeves of the hoodie. I punched it. My phone beeped. 

Jellybean - I will explain tomorrow. I should of told you ages ago...

I threw my phone out the window.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

horsedragon1273

I feel kind of bad for what I'm going to do to Indi in the morning...

Indi:

"So all of you need to to to your dorms to pack. Apresura a los niños!!" Mr. Roberto tells us, and I head out of my room to my dorm. Once I reach it, I pull out a suitcase and put clothes and other necessities, and top it off with a locket that I care deeply about but never wear. My mom said it was from my dad, who had died before I was born. After completing my bag, I close my suitcase, and head back to the classroom, taking the long route. I see a phone fly out a window, so I go over to investigate. I look through the window and see Xian at a punching bag. "Hey, is this your phone?" I call out, asking.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

"Downstairs, obviously."

Imma Trendsetter!

Hey band!

Hey what?

Started July 8, 2014.

J O V R

wolfdreamtime201

"Yes," I growled. "I HATE LIFE!!" I punched the punching bag hard, making it swing. I said "Sorry. Can I have my phone back?" She handed it to me. "Thanks," I said. Then, I got another message from Dad. 

Jellybean - Xian, I am so sorry. I... you are half Werewolf. 

I screamed. "NO!!" I yelled. I threw my phone at the wall. It shattered into pieces. I gave the punching bag a beat down.  

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

MSGIC EHITE INK

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Name: Troy

Half of: Werewolf

Apperance: Tan skin, dark brown curly hair, white inner shirt with red jacket, jeans, black boots.

Powers (limited to four):Water powers, teleportation

Personality: Shy, Intelegent, Hot-Tempered, Kind

Crush?: Nope

Other: Named after the ancient city of Troy

• Posted at:

Valencia

Hi! How's it going?

wolfdreamtime201

@Valencia: Accepted!

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

Could I join?

Name: Ashton

Half of: werecat

Appearence: Long, pale white hair that goes down to her knees, Pale gray-blue eyes, pale skin with paler freckles, long snow leopard tail, snow leopard ears, snow leopard's back legs. Wears black hoodie with pale blue jean shorts, knee high navy blue converse, necklace with an infinity symbol.

Powers: Shape-shift, Controlling storms, speed, teleportation

Personality: Fierce, snappy, kind, proud

Crush: ?????????

Other: Hi, to late to join?

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

@Dusk: Accepted.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Yay

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

I'm sorry for being so inactive!! My family had a trip somewhere...

Jackson:

After Mr. Jellybean told us to go to our dorms and pack up, that's exactly what I did. I went to my dorm, put on Clocks And Clouds (an instrumental band that helps me think) and started packing. My wardrobe consisted of mostly grey, black, bronze, and, my favorite color, red. After I packed, I looked in the mirror for a second.

Messy hair. Extremely pale. I smiled and looked at my teeth. Is it just me or do my little fangs look... A bit bigger and sharper than normal people?... Whatever....

"I HATE LIFE!" someone yelled.... Xian? I wonder if I still have her number or something... Maybe I can call Mr. Jellybean. I mean... He's her dad, right?... I have Mr. Jellybean's number because I needed help in Spanish. Granted, I'd rather learn another language but I still want to pass!

Hey, Mr. Jellybean... Um... 

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

platinumdragon2816

"I don't wanna go" Ashton said, as she was shoved out the door and into the car. " You have to" her father said. She reluctantly climbed into the very back of the van.

( time skip one hour)

They came upon a large school. Ashton quietly got out of the van, and walked to the front office with her suit case.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Jellybean:

I heard a shatter, then my phone beeped. I looked at it. Jackson. 

Jellybean - Yes?

Xian:

I gave a war cry and punched the punching bag.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

Xian seems troubled about something... By any chance would you know what's wrong?

I replied.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

wolfdreamtime201

Jellybean:

Oh...uh...something I can't explain to you...you might...freak. Unless... you are what I think you are....but...that's only what your scent is telling me...

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

...Wha?

I promise I won't react, sir. You can tell me.... But um... What are you talking about?

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

horsedragon1273

Indi:

After returning Xian's phone to her, and witnessing her continue to pummel a punching bag, I head back to my dorm, since I realized that I forgot to pack something. When I get there, there is a man who appears to be in his mid- twenties standing in the middle of my room. I look to the left of my door, find a large book, and swing it at him. It, and my hand, go right through him. I open my mouth to scream, but he clamps one of his hands over my mouth. "Two things. First, that was incredibly rude. Second, will you scream if I take my hand off of your mouth?" He says, and I shake my head no. "Good. I will answer your questions the best I can." He removes his hand, and whilst I have questions running through my head, the first thing that comes out it,

"You can't exist!" He hmmphs.

"Pretty sure I exist, or else how could I be standing here?" He says.

"Who are you, and why are you here, telling me these things?" I ask him. 

"I'm Tobias Randall, and I'm here for two main reasons. The first is that you are my daughter, and the second is that you are half ghost yourself." After he says this, I can only stare at him in disbelief.

"Wh-h-h-h-at?" I finally manage to sputter, and he repeats himself.

"I'm your father, and you are half ghost." He looks surprisingly patient, and also amused at this.

"Why couldn't I have been told this before?" I ask, since it's been 16 years of my life, and 16 years that I've thought I was normal. 

"I wasn't allowed to. Your mother forbid me from seeing you for a long time. According to her, I'm still not supposed to technically see you." My next questions flutter out.

"How come mom never told me about you? How did you guys meet?"

"Emily never told you about me because we broke up a month or so after you were born and she wanted nothing to do with me, or for her daughter to know anything substantial about me. We met at a barbecue cookout. I was there because I like to hang out with the living, which reminds me of what I used to have. Man, we argued about a lot of things that day. She was a firm believer in science and facts, and I embrace any and all, regardless of the facts, since I'm an example of that. We kept meeting up, and we finally realized we had feelings for one another. Our love was like a candle though, too bright to last. It burned out just after you were born, and she wanted me gone, so that's what I did. Left." I am somewhat stunned by what he said.

"How'd you die?" He gives me a look. 

"That is also rude. Has no one ever taught you any form of equitte?" He asks, a strand of annoyance in his face.

"Well, I've never met a ghost before, so I'm not up for blame." I retort, and he shrugs. 

"Fair enough. I was murdered. These scars," he points to a set of three scars below his left eye "Were a warning. I didn't listen, and so a few days later they cornered me and stabbed me in the heart twice, in the shape of an X. Then, for good measure, they shot me three times on the right side of my chest." I am slightly stunned.

"I should probably head back to class." I say, after a moment of awkward silence.

"Okay, you do that. By the way, you'll probably have powers." He says, and with that, disappears. I shrug, then head back to class, where Mr. Roberto appears to be texting someone and a girl in a corner (Ara) is oblivious to the world around her.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

"Downstairs, obviously."

Imma Trendsetter!

Hey band!

Hey what?

Started July 8, 2014.

J O V R

wolfdreamtime201

Jellybean:

Jellybean - I'll meet you in your dorm. Make sure no one but you is there.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Ashton: She was given a dorm, so she quietly walked down the halls to it. She had liked her old school. Why had she been forced to Leave?
  • Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

icewolf2513

Jackson:

...Yes sir.

I am so confused. Confused and nervous. So I kinda just sat there, staring at my door for who knows how long until I heard a knock. I practically jumped. I turned off the music and opened the door. "Come on in." I said with a smile. "Sorry it's a bit messy... I forgot to clean today..." I said, taking a glance at the red cool-aid my Dad gave me, which was sitting on the dresser and the full laundry bin in the corner. I mentally facepalmed.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

wolfdreamtime201

Jellybean: I walked in, and closed the door. I said "Do. Not. Panic. I won't hurt you." I let my tail slide out from under my hoodie, and I pulled my hood off. My gray wolf ears twitched around, catching every sound.
  • Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Ashton: 

She quietly walked to her dorm, and unlocked the door. She sat down on her bed, and pulled out her phone, leaving her suitcase in the middle of the floor. At least she didn't have to have a roommate.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I punched the punching bag. I fell to my knees. "Why didn't he tell me," I whispered. "Why?" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I looked at my Spanish teacher for a second, debating whether or not he was secretly really into cosplay or was serious. After seeing the ear-twitch thing, I decided he wasn't playing with me.

"Woah.... So... If you're a Werewolf then Xian's... Oh that is so nifty!" I said. My spanish teacher is WAY cooler than I thought.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

wolfdreamtime201

Jellybean:

"Oh, thank goodness you're not screaming!" I said. "And yeah... Xian is half Werewolf. And you are... maybe I should let your own parents explain..." Jack gave me a weird look. "What do you mean?" Jackson said. I said "Uh... you should talk to your parents..."

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Mr. Roberto, I'm not one to question teachers but wouldn't it be easier for you to tell me and have my parents just confirm it? Besides, I don't even know what you're talking about!" I said, grabbing the drink off of the dresser, opening it, and drinking some of it casually. My dorm wasn't helping the awkward mood of the situation... I never opened the curtains, since I burn easy.

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

wolfdreamtime201

Jellybean: I sighed "Fine. You are...half vampire." Jackson eyes went wide.
  • Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Jellybean:

Jackson said "You're kidding...right?" I shook my head and said "No." I then heard Xian screaming and yelling. I said "You hear that? I have a very angry hija." 

Xian:

I punched the punching bag, screaming things like "JUST DIE ALREADY!!" or "STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!" My hand went through the bag, sand spilling out onto the ground. I screamed in frustration. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Ashton heard a scream from the room next to her." What is going on?!" She muttered, stepping out of her room and knocking on the one next to her." Everything ok?!" She asked.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: I heard a voice. I yelled "NO. MY OWN FATHER CAN'T EVEN- ARGGHH!!!" I punched the wall, leaving a huge dent.
  • Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Ashton:

More screaming. Great. My literal first day here. Ashton quietly opened the door, and her eyes grew wide "WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE!?" She shouted.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: I realized that there were dents and scratch marks on the wall. I looked down at my fingure nails...wait...claws?! I felt something furry flick on my other hand. A wolf tail. MY wolf tail. I looked around the room. Sand on the ground, scratch marks, and dents. The tail dissolved in the air, and my claws turned back to nails.
  • Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Ashton had seen it. The girl had been a werewolf. Something was wrong here. She let out a scream, and ran to her dorm, locking the door. She looked down and realized that she had a tail. She looked in the mirror. She was part snow leopard. She shrieked.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Jellybean:

"And those sound were two girls who found out who they really are," I said. "I better go find Xian. Also, I heard her break her phone so, don't try to call her. Just talk to her." I walked out, and went to Xian's dorm. I walked in, and got a pillow to the face.

Xian:

I threw the pillow at Dad. My face burned with anger. I yelled "How?! WHY WOULD YOU NEVER TELL ME?!" Dad said "I'm sorry! I just..  didn't want you to tell anyone when you were younger, then before your Mom died....she didn't want me to tell you." At the sound of Mom, I growled. Dad heard it, and I realized what I was doing. I gasped and said "Dad...what is happening to me?" Dad said "Xian, calm down. If you calm down, your wolf side will calm down." I took a few deep breaths. I closed my eyes. "Better?" Dad asked. I nodded. Dad said "Now, I will leave you in here. Jackson might want to talk to you. Might. Tell your Boyfriend hi if he comes!" I growled "Dad! How did you know-" Dad interrupted me by saying "I know everything! I am, Jellybean, of course!" With that, he walked out. I smiled. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

, 2 , ... 16 , 17 , 18