Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

Ashton slashed out at her mirror. It shattered. She looked down at her hands. Oh great now I have claws?! She let out another screech. How am I supposed to get away with this?!?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I was so unbelievably confused. I mean... Yeah, okay, I'm calling my parents. I grabbed my phone and called my Dad.

"Hey Jack-a-boy! How's school?-"

"Mr. Roberto just told me I was half vampire. Do me a favor and confirm it." I cut him off with a serious tone. I practically heard him flinch. There was a moment of silence before he answered.

"Let me explain, alright?"

"Are you the vampire? Was Mom? When were you planning on telling me?!"

"I am. Okay?... Look. You still have those little red packets of stuff to mix into your drinks?"

"Yeah, why."

"That's a blood subsitute."

"WHAT?!"

"I was gonna tell you on your 16th birthday but apparently your teacher already made the correct assumption or something."

"I'll talk later. I gotta pack for a field trip." I lied.

"Jackson-"

"Bye, Dad." I said, hanging up. I stared at the "cool-aid." ...Yeah, I'm gonna go talk to Xian. Maybe that'll help calm me down before I lash out like the other two... But I was REALLY angry right now...

I don't remember the last time I got angry... But this was abnormal for me. I was about to tear something apart. I rolled my eyes, and chugged down the blood substitute. ...Come to think of it, it kinda did taste good... No, snap out of it, Jackson...

I walked to Xian's dorm and knocked on the door.

Plz let this through!!!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

Queen of winged wolves and lions

Gang at: (Work In Progress)

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." ~Cheshire Cat~

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

"Come in," I said. Then my wolf ears and tail came back. Why?! Jackson came in. My face blushed red. My crush was here and I had wolf ears and a wolf tail. Life really hates me. "H-hi!" I said, right ear twitching. My face blushed crimson. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Hey, Xian. How ya feeling?" I asked casually, walking in. I took a quick glance at the punching bag... Geez, she was angry.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one." ~Charlie Sheen~

platinumdragon2816

Ashton let out another screech. This wasn't right. It couldn't be happening. She lashed out at random objects.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Indi: After Mr. Roberto walked out of the room, I realized that I had forgotten to put the book into my bag, so I trudge back to the dorms, where at least two people are having meltdowns. I skirt around a new girl that I don't know the name of, not that I know the names of anyone else really, and enter my room. This time, there is a female ghost in there, dressed in a one-time sleeved blue dress that cuts off just about her knees and is also wearing a tall pair of black heels. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I ask, and think, I have a ghost greeting phase. Wow. She looks at me. "I'm Tasha Everest and I'm supposed to give you equiette lessons." I go over and put the book in my bag, then respond. "I'm listening." "1. Don't ever purposefully pass through a ghost. It is rude to stick an arm or leg or and entire body through a ghost. Second, don't ask a ghost how they died- also rude, and it tends to be a somewhat touchy subject. Three..." I start to tune her out, and instead my mind drifts to other things.
  • Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Don't walk off with my raw potato." My science teacher

Imma Trendsetter!

Hey band!

Hey what?

Started July 8, 2014.

J O V R

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I said "I... fine. I finished my... meltdown." I smiled at the punching bag and wall.  I said "So why are ya here?" My tail wagged slightly. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Well... To start off, you seem sorta frustrated..." I replied.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

"Oh...uh...yeah. I was really....ticked off," I said. "Jellybean Man did say you would come in here."

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Yeah... Well, hey, I mean... Um.... You're not alone, I guess.... I just found out I'm half vampire so..." I said awkwardly. I had no idea what else to say.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

platinumdragon2816

Ashton sighed, and laid back on her bed. Her room was totally wrecked. I'm so dead. I'm so dead.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: I laughed and said "Well, uh, how am I suppost to hide wokf ears and tail?" Then I realized how Dad did it. "Wait," I said. "Jellybean did so..." I trailed off, then said "But people won't think I grown a hunchback over night...right?"
  • Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Well, you could get an oversized hoodie and do that... Then again, I don't understand fashion." I laughed a bit.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I laughed "Trust me. I don't know anything about fashion, too. " My tail wagged slightly. I said "Now that I think of it...it does make since why I can't eat a lot of chocolate! I mean, a few months ago, I got sick from eating a piece of dark chocolate...but it was so good!"  

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I laughed again. "Dang... Anything for some chocolate... Well, I guess I don't blame ya... Chocolate is great." I said. She seemed to be feeling better now.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I got a scent of something. Blood? I realized I had stepped on glass from my shattered phone. I looked away from my foot quickly, hunger filled my own body. What is wrong with me? Jeez, now I want meat. Meat. I looked up at Jackson, hoping he didn't see the blood.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: "So, uh, what about you being a half vampire?" I said, iqnoring the pain in my right foot. But Jack's stare was blank.
  • Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up
  • Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Ashton got angry again, and took it out on the wall." WHY DID I NOT KNOW?!?!" She screeched, as she punched it, her claws came out and went through the wall and into the room next to her. Now she was stuck.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I saw a clawed hand come through the wall. I limped over to it, and poked it. Whoever's hand it was, screamed "GET. ME OUT OF HERE!!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Ashton screamed "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!" No responce. She sat down as much as she could, which was a slight slouch. She shrieked again.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

platinumdragon2816

She leaped up, straining against the wall. She let out another screech, making something heavy tumble onto her wrist." OWWWWWwWwW!!!!!!" She screeched, giving up. If only she could reach her phone...

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I backed away... then stepped on more glass. I growled in pain. I saw more blood come out of the bottom of my shoe. Ohhhhhh, Lupine. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I smelled something... Was that... Blood? ...Why did it smell good?...I need to eat something now. ...Was it her? I looked where she looked. Blood. She stepped on glass. Blood. I loved it. I blinked. "Two things.... One... Y-you should wrap t-that... Two... d-so you have any water with you?" I asked. It was everywhere. On the floor. On her. ...It was a wonderful shade of red, too...

What am I saying? No! I don't want blood.

My stomach rumbled. "Y-ya know what, I think I have some in my room.... See ya later, Xian." I said quickly, nearly running out of the room and to mine. I slammed the door and started tearing up the place looking for water and those little replacement packets Dad gave me. After finding water and my stash of blood replacement, I opened the water, drank a bit, tore open the packet, dumped it into the water, watched it turn red, put the cap back on, and shook it.

After it was mixed, I chugged it down. Half the bottle. I looked in the mirror... Was my left eye always red?! Deep breaths, Jackson. Deep breaths...

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

platinumdragon2816

Stuck. Stuck. Stuck. Stuck. Stuck. Stuck. STUCK!!!! That was all Ashton could think of. My first day of my school and I turned half cat, wrecked my room, and my hand is stuck though a wall." SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!" She shrieked. Whatever had fallen on her arm was cutting off the circulation of her arm. No no no no no!!!

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

Jackson left the room after giving the blood a hungry look. I heard a yell, and reilized, that the girl was still stuck. I yelled "I'LL GO GET JELLYBEAN!!" and limped put of the room. 

(Few minutes later)

Dad got her unstuck. But, he saw the blood on my foot and on the floor. He blinked at it, a hungry look on his face. I quickly grabbed a packet of jellybeans, and shoved them in his mouth. I said "Uh, Dad. Why do you eat so many jellybeans?" Dad sighed "They aren't jellybeans. They are Werewolf meat pills. When I have the urge to hunt for meat or kill, I eat these to keep myself from killing." I realized myself that I was hungry...for...meat. Dad saw my expression and said "Do you need some?" I nodded. He handed me a packet. I popped them in my mouth. They were so good! I smiled at the taste. "Holy chancla... I love these," I said between bites. Dad nodded and gave me a few more packets. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

" Ow.." Ashton muttered, but at least she was free. As for her dorm... She quickly tried to clean everything up. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I finished the bottle of help plus... Oh, maybe three more... Until I ran out of blood replacement. ...Alright, look... I've seen blood before. But it was my OWN blood. Dad was always careful about the sight of it. Now I know why. ...But why was I still hungry? Was I just not used to it?

But... Maybe just a taste couldn't hurt, right? I mean... Your favorite color... Oh my gosh, that smell... Just imagine the TASTE of it... whispered a weird voice inside my head. It sounded like me... But hungrier. More desparate. Just a little. A little blood loss never hurt anyone... People donate their blood by the pints all the time! Surely nobody will mind...

N...No. Their students, just like me. Learning.

C'mon, Jackson~!  You just found out some devastating news. Why not make the best of

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

icewolf2513

Jackson:

Why not make the best of it~!

It seems as though I have a dark side. The sad thing is... He's convincing.

I stared at my eyes in the mirror. Then, I stared at the trash can, which was full of empty water bottles. I took a pillow, bit it, and yelled, "HELP ME!" at the top of my lungs.

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

platinumdragon2816

Ashton tried to pull her converse up to cover up her legs. She looked down... Good enough. She tucked her tail into her hoodie, but wrapped it around her waist so it made her look normal. She pulled the hood over her head. After that, she headed into the hall, passing a few dorms. She had to get out, just away. She passed a dorm that had its door slightly opened. Hopefully, curiosity doesn't kill the cat this time. She peeked in. A kid was drinking what looked like blood from a bottle. Ashton's eyes grew wide, and she turned away. Under her, the floor creaked loudly, making the kid look up. Oh no...

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

"So this is why you eat so many!" I said. "Why not eat regular meat?" Dad answered "It would look weird if I brought in bacon all the time! Oh, yeah. Here is some chocolate." I backed away and said "Isn't that a bit toxic for me?" Dad said "No. It's a subsitute for chocolate. It's so your friends don't get suspisous." I took the bar of chocolate - or whatever it was - from Dad. Dad said "We should get that glass out of your foot. That made me whimper. "NOPE. NOPE,NOPE,NOPE,NOPE,NOPE, BYE WOLF GUY, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE," I said quickly, trying to limp away. Dad picked me up and sat me on the bed. Darn. He took my shoe off and started to take glass out. I yelped. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

"Hmm?" I looked at my door to see a person. "Um... This isn't what it looks like."

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

platinumdragon2816

Yea right.. Ashton turned and ran. Just get away. Just get away. WAIT ARE THOSE FOOTSTEPS?! YOU'RE BEING FOLLOWED. YOU'RE SOOO DEAD. She glanced over her shoulder. No one was there. Nothing to be afraid of. She came to an open window, and jumped out of it.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

icewolf2513

Jackson:

This is more of an insane asylum than a school... I thought, closing the door all the way and locking it. After empying every single packet os substitute I have, I went to sleep. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

Dad finally got the glass out of my foot, and wrapped my foot up. He cleaned up the glass and sand up. I said "Dad, you should really get going." Dad got the hint and let me be. He left me a few more packets of "Jellybeans". I sighed and went to Jackson's room. I knocked on his door. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

Nothing. I pounded on the door. Nothing. Then, I kicked it down. I saw Jackson sleeping. "Oh," I daid, blushing hard. I backed away, face turning redder by the second.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

icewolf2513

Jackson:

I was sorta a light sleeper so when my door was busted down, I started to wake up. I looked at who was at the door. "Xian? What are you doing here?" I asked curiously. 

• Posted at:

~Stargazer~    

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: "I wanted to see if you were okay!" I said. I was leaning more on good foot, making the world go a little sideways.
  • Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Ashton was freezing. Apparently it got pretty cold outside here at night. She climbed back through the window, Hopefully no one had seen her. She quickly walked back to her dorm, walking as possibly as she could. As she passed the kid that had been drinking blood's room, she walked faster, practically running into her dorm. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

1 , , 3 , ... 16 , 17 , 18