Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

You know how I have an rp? And how Tsunami is writing a story based off of that? I hope so. I'm writing the clan story that takes place at the same time as Tsunami's. (Tsunami, please stick to my story line. It might take me a while to catch up to you, though.)

Chapter 1 - New Dawn

Echocloud hurried up the shale tunnel with a day's worth of fish. She dropped off her fish once she reached camp. No sign of Caveshadow like usual. A few sunrises ago, Dewwhisker, Caveshadow's mate, disappeared. A sunrise later, she was found dead. Caveshadow was devistated, and after she was burried, he disappeared to his den. Echocloud saw the dusk patrol returning to camp, and went to her nest. 

A few minutes later, Echocloud was woken to Caveshadow's voice. "Let all those who are old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting." Echocloud groggily headed to the center of camp. "Seastar was found by the dusk patrol. She is dead." The clan gasped. How? why? Echocloud thought. "I will go to the Moonpool tonight. Thunderstone, you will be in charge until I return." Caveshadow called. "Wait! You have to appoint a deputy before moon high!" called a voice. It was Thistlefish.

I'll finish later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!
Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Good job! 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

topazhamster42

Thanks

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

"The warrior code sometimes has to be broken," called another voice from the crowd. As the clan started to squabble about what Caveshadow should do, Caveshadow took it as a chance to escape to the Moonpool. Echocloud stared a moment at where Caveshadow disappeared to, and shook her head. That is one of the strangest clan meetings I have ever seen! Seeing that Caveshadow had already left, the clan dispersed and went back to their buisness. Echocloud padded back to her nest and settled down. How can Seastar be dead? She was so young!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Chapter 2- Changes

The next morning, Echocloud was woken to Caveshadow's voice again. Oh StarClan, not again! "Let all of those who are old enough to catch their own prey gather her for a clan meeting!" Echocloud slowly made her way to the canter of camp.  "Last night, I received my nine lives," Cavestar paused. "Now, it's time to make some changes." Echocloud glanced at Redwing. What "Changes?" Redwing shrugged. He flicked his tail back at Cavestar. Lets see what will happen next. "First of all, there are some newcomers that would like to join our clan. They already know how to hunt and fight. All they need to learn is how to swim and basic tunneling tactics before they become warriors. Meet Coal, Shredd, Shade, Bone, and Tin." Cavestar called. "What? We don't want some rogues in our clan! hissed someone. "Yeah!" Yowled someone else. The clan burst into yowles, hisses, and screeches of dissaproval. "SILENCE!" yowled Cavestar. "A leader's word is law!"

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

"I expect you to treat these new members as a clan-mate. All of you will take turns teaching them the ropes." Cavestar icily hissed. "Head tunnelers, meet me in my den. This clan meeting has come to a close." Cavestar flicked his tail, and went into his den with the head tunnelers following him. "More like a leader-bosses-clan speach," joked Redwing. "That's true," Echocloud smiled. 

-----------

"Hey, Whispermist! Would you like to share a sunfish with me?" called Echocloud. "Sure!" mewed Whispermist. Whispermist was so large with Redwing's kits, that Echocloud could hardily believe that Whispermist could still walk. As Whispermist and Echocloud started eating, Echocloud asked, "How are the kits doing?" "Well, I would believe. They're a lively bunch!" purred Whispermist. "That's great!" Echocloud smiled.

Later that night, when everyone was getting ready to sleep, Icestorm came thundering into the warrior's den. "I cannot believe it! That arrogant so-called leader has the dumbest idea since letting rogues run free in our clan!" Hissed Icestorm angerly. "What would that be?" asked Foggydawn. "He wants us to make five huge pits for no reason! He can go do it himself for all I care!" snapped Icestorm. "None of you seem to care, so I'll go fume to the big cheese himself!" Icestorm charged out of the den like a cougar with its tail on fire. Redwing shook his head. "It can't be that bed, can it?" "It is," Longfur sighed. "Everyone, time to sleep."

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Chapter 3- He's Just Getting Started

"Let all who are old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting!" called Cavestar. It had been a moon or two, and Cavestar still hadn't chosen a deputy. Tigerpaw also hadn't had a mentor for a moon. "It is time for me to appoint some new warriors. Shredd, Shade, Bone, Tin, and Coal, step forward." A moon ago, that clan would have been roaring with dissaproval, but now they remained silent. Oh, so much had changed. The pits were almost finished also. "Do all of you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?" "Yes," responded all of the rogues. "Then from this moment on, Bone, you will be known as Bonefrost. Shredd, as Shreddbite, Shade, as Shadefury, Coal, as Shadowdeath, and Tin, as Tinfrost." Only one or two Cavestar followers cheered, but the clan remained silent. Cavestar glared at the crowd, and they half heartily cheered. Cavestar gave them the 'much better' look and continued. "It is also time for me to choose a deputy-" "More like a moon ago," whispered Redwing to Echocloud. "And I choose Bonefrost." "He can't be deputy! He has never had an apprentice!" yowled Heatherblaze angrily. "He has one now. Tigerpaw, Bonefrost is now your mentor." Cavestar smirked. Heatherblaze glared at Cavestar with fury welling up inside of her. Cavestar whispered something in Bonefrost's ear, and the both grinned. "This clan meeting has come to a close." Cavestar lept off of the highrock, and went towards the pit tunnel. Bonefrost and Shreddbite grabbed Heatherblaze by the scruff and started hauling her off. "Wait!" screeched Heatherblaze as the dragged her to the pit tunnel. "Where are you taking me and why?" 

I'll finish this later.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!
Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Good job

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

topazhamster42

Thanks

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!
Thumbnail avatar d2f5006105

tigerwolf4248

Good job, but since I'm very overprotective about my characters, was Icestorm a character you made or someone else?
  • Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

(No longer active. Remember me.)

topazhamster42

Echocloud looked in horror at Heatherblaze being dragged away. "That's what happens when you rebel against Cavestar." called a voice from highrock. Echocloud turned, and saw Shadefury smirking. Echocloud looked back, and Heatherblaze was gone.

--------------

Cavestar watched as Bonefrost and Shreddbite dragged Heatherblaze in. "Release me at once!" hissed Heatherblaze. She struggled harder, but it was no use. Heatherblaze was about to yowl something else, but Shreddbite covered her mouth with his tail. "Put a mouse on it, or you'll be down her twice as long," snapped Shreddbite. Cavestar looked into Heatherblaze's frightened eyes and said cooly, "Do you know why you're here? You're here because you disagree with how I lead this clan. That will not be tolerated anymore. Take her away." Bonefrost and Shreddbite pulled the kicking and hissing Heatherblaze down the steep MistyClan prisoner pit tunnel. Cavestar heard the entrance rock being pushed, a thud of Heatherblaze landing on the bottom of the pit, and the entrance rock being put back in place. He evilly grinned in satisfaction as Bonefrost and Shreddbite came to his side. "Didn't you tell Heatherblaze to shut up?" Bonefrost asked Shreddbite. "She's still yowling. I'll solve that. Cavestar leaned over the side of the pit and said, "I thought you were going to be obedient and quiet." "Never! You heartless piece of foxdung!" Screeched Heatherblaze. "I'm sure that a few days without food and water will silence a rebelious mouth. Bonefrost, Shreddbite, come along. Cavestar padded away from the now silent pit. The entrance hole to the pit is three feet above the bottom and there's an extremely heavy boulder. There is no way she will escape. 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Icestorm is Cassy's cat.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!
Thumbnail avatar daaff2d27b

dinosaurjade212

Yeeps. Heatherblaze is in big trouble.  

Why do I think that's funny? She's my OC. *Laughs* 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

FalconeyesBirchstarQuickstarStormstarLarkstarIvyfeatherSlashclawMottlepeltHeatherblazeCinderstripeRainstormSleekfurSnowywhiskerSpikenoseDuskkitWolfkitWillowkit

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

.. Looks like I have a new cat who needs to be taught the meaning of Cheeseball. I never knew a cat could be so psychotic! 

*throws a cheeto at Cavestar, and then pelts him with curdled cheese*

(great job, by the way)

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

im dead, dont mind me. i just pop in from time to time, or try to commit to the SAMB and end up failing and leaving for a few months before trying again. not really active anymore but sorta there

topazhamster42

Cavestar: NO STOP NO

Heatherblaze: you deserve it! *Pelts cheese on Cavestar*

@Tsunami

Heatherblaze will be fine. (This sort of thing is going to happen often when Cavestar starts capturing clans)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!
Thumbnail avatar d2f5006105

tigerwolf4248

@Topaz

and also I shall be gone for two weeks starting tomorrow 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

(No longer active. Remember me.)

topazhamster42

Chapter Four- Extra Training... For What?

Echocloud creeped up on Foggydawn while Coldbreeze distracted her. Now! She pounced and Foggydawn dodged just in time. Echocloud fell on her face. "Hey!" She joked. "I thought you were supposed to land on your face!" "Not if I can help it!" Foggydawn purred back. Cavestar was having everyone battle train, even the warriors. Redwing came up behind Echocloud in the river and pulled her off the bank into the water. Echocloud resurfaced, and pulled the now out-of-the-river Redwing back in. "You stupid furball! Did you really think I wouldn't pull you back in?" Echocloud gasped. "It was pretty funny to see the look on your face when you realized that you were being pulled into the river." Redwing purred. Echocloud splashed Redwing in the face and jumped out of the river. "Are you ready to battle train?" smiled Echocloud "Sure!" Redwing mewed, and shook the water off of his fur.

----------------

Later that night, Echocloud collapsed into her nest. She fell asleep listening to Jaypaw who was singing to the setting sun. She had a bad dream, and in that dream, there was fighting, and a strange cat was trying to kill Redwing. Echocloud tried to run to Redwing, but her paws were frozen in place. A thick mist came across her vision, and when it cleared, Echocloud was falling of the gorge. As she fell, she saw blood stained cats slowly trudging back to camp. None of them noticed that she was falling. Echocloud called for help, and when she was about to hit a low hanging ledge, she woke up. Echocloud looked around, and turned back over. That was a very odd dream.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

@Tigris

Got it

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

The next morning, Whispermist came panting into the warrior's den. "Has anyone seen Longfur?" she stressed. Echocloud froze. "He wasn't here when Robinfeather woke up." Whispermist went pale. "No..." she rushed out of the warriors den. Redwing stood up to follow her, but Echocloud put her tail on his shoulder. "Let her calm down a bit. Then tell her you'll find Longfur. "Ok," Redwing mewed hesitently. Then he left the warriors den. Echocloud paused, and then padded to the fresh-kill pile. She chose a small bluegill, and gulped it down. Then, she sat down next to Whispermist and Redwing. "Where should I start looking?" Redwing murmered. "I don't know. The tunnels, I guess," Whispermist took a bite of pike. As Redwing and Whispermist ate, Echocloud started heading towards the shale tunnel. When no one was looking, she dashed into the pit tunnel. There were a few ways to go, and Echocloud listened for any noise like breathing. She didn't here much, so she went down the second branch. Echocloud padded into a cave-like dome, and smelled the fresh scent of cats. She looked down at her paws, and realized she had nearly fallen into a pit. Echocloud looked down into the dark pit and saw something move. "Longfur?" Echocloud called out hesitently. "Are you down there?" Echocloud jumped with surprise when she heard Longfur's voice. "Yes, I'm down here! Heatherblaze is too!" "Are you guys ok? Why are you down there?" Echocloud mewed softly. "I'm ok, but I'm not so sure about Heatherblaze," Longfur called. "Longfur's down here because he was caught throwing a wet piece of moss and a fish down to me." Heatherblaze coolly mewed. "Are you stuck down there?" Echocloud said. "Yes, there's a heavy boulder down at the bottom of the steep entrance tunnel next to this pit. Only the strongest warriors can move it. Echocloud looked thoughtfully at the entrance tunnel. "I have to go now, before I get caught talking to you. Is there anything you need? I'll bring it next time." Echocloud said. "Just food and water," Heatherblaze moaned. "Got it!" Echocloud quickly mewed as she left the side of the pit. Echocloud hurried back to camp. She made sure that no one was looking as she left the pit tunnel. Echocloud rushed down the shale tunnel to the bottom of the gorge.

"Redwing!" she hissed. "Get over here now!" Redwing looked around and followed Echocloud to the lake tunnel. They swam to the small island in the center of the underground lake. "I found Longfur," Echocloud whispered. "He's stuck in a pit with Heatherblaze." Redwing quietly gasped, and mewed, "How did they end up there?" "Cavestar put them there!" quietly exclaimed Echocloud. "What do we do?" Redwing whispered. "We could drop prey and wet moss down to them," suggested Echocloud. "Ok, but how are we going to tell this to Whispermist?" frowned Redwing. Echocloud shrugged. "Just do it somewhere secret." The conversation ended there, as the two riverbacks went back to the gorge. Redwing headed up the shale tunnel as Echocloud started fishing. Why do things ave to be so complicated?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

*Starts chewing popcorn* *Gang glares at her* What? It's extra buttery. My favorite! 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

FalconeyesBirchstarQuickstarStormstarLarkstarIvyfeatherSlashclawMottlepeltHeatherblazeCinderstripeRainstormSleekfurSnowywhiskerSpikenoseDuskkitWolfkitWillowkit

topazhamster42

*eyes popcorn*

Hmm, I wonder what popcorn tastes like...

*Smacks paw*

No Jewel! That's Tsunami's popcorn! Go to the store if you want some!

Ok. *heads off to store*

I didn't mean literally!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Up

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Chapter 5 - Something "Fishy" is Going On.

Echocloud gulped down a small trout and padded over to the Highrock. Tonight was the gathering, and Echocloud wanted to go. I hope he chooses me. Echocloud tuned out the names until Cavestar reached the riverbacks. "- Silverstone, Thistlefish, Juniperfrost, Stormspirit, Goldenglow, Foggydawn, Echocloud, Redwing, Briarpaw, and Jaypaw. Yes! I'm going to the gathering! Echocloud joined the gathering patrol at the entrance of the Leaf tunnel.

As soon as Cavestar reached the front of the group, the patrol set off. They padded through a bit of forest, and hopped into the lake. Echocloud swam through the smooth waters to the gathering island. She watched as the other clans used the log-bridge. Those stupid fur-balls wouldn't need to be all crammed on that log if they knew how to swim. Echocloud stepped onto the shore and let the water run off of her fur. She found a spot near the leader tree next to Foggydawn and Thistlefish. As the last clan found a spot to sit on the island, the clan leaders hopped up the tree onto their chosen branches. Let this gathering begin!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!
Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

What are the other clans' names?

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

im dead, dont mind me. i just pop in from time to time, or try to commit to the SAMB and end up failing and leaving for a few months before trying again. not really active anymore but sorta there

topazhamster42

AspenClan, CliffClan, GorseClan, and BranchClan. I'll make an allegiences list later.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Allegiences:

CliffClan:

Leader: Lightningstar, grey tom with dark furred ears and head, with a white chest and blue eyes.

Deputy: Jaggedclaw, a grey tom with dark tabby markings with a white right front paw and light muzzel. left ear is slightly torn.

Medicine cat: Spiritwing, a white she-cat with sky blue eyes.

Medicine cat apprentice: open

Queens:

Slateshade, a grey tabby she-cat with green eyes and a darker grey stripe down back.

(Icekit, a pale silvery tom with icy blue eyes. Yewkit, a golden-cream she-cat with green eyes. Kindlekit, a smokey grey she-cat with blue eyes and a white tail tip.)

Warriors: 

Snowstorm, a large white tom with a missing right eye and a torn left ear. has yellow eye(s)

Mudheart, a brown tom with a tan belly and chest and green eyes. 

Nighttail, a black tom with white toes on front right foot and white tail tip.

Surefoot, a lean black she-cat with burn scars throughout her body and pale eyes

Viperbreeze, a white and grey patched she-cat with green eyes and a few scars (Nettlepaw)

Olivewing, a small ginger and white she-cat with a white muzzle. Her tail is half as long as most cats' tails.

Emberbreeze, a dark brownish gold she cat with golden eyes.

Stormwind, A darker grey she-cat with blue eyes.

Kinktail, a brown tabby she-cat with kinky fur.

Bearscar, a massive scarred brown tom with a slash over his right eye.

Oatpelt, light brown tabby tom with green eyes. (Pinepaw)

Starlingfeather, a black she-cat with a white front left paw.

Leafwhisker, a brown tabby she-cat with a white chest, belly, back right paw, and tail tip and green eyes.

Blacktuft, a large black long furred she-cat with fur that flies out in all directions and yellow eyes.

Scarlettblossom, a mottled reddish brown she-cat. (Sorrelpaw)

(Slateshade)

Foxtail, a calico she-cat with green eyes and a white tail tip.

Waternose, a bluish grey tabby tom

Onyxclaw, a black tom with a white right back paw.

Firefoot, a ginger tom with blue eyes.

Forestwind, a brown tom with green eyes. (Moonpaw)

Blackflame, a chubby black tom with small white spots and green eyes.

Nighttalon, a black she-cat with a white star on her forehead and green eyes.

Pantherclaw, a black tom with one white paw and blue eyes.

Wildheart, calico tom with kinky fur and golden eyes.

Lioncloud, a golden brown tom with green eyes.

Springfern, a tortiseshell and white she-cat with one blue eye (left) and one green eye (right).

Darkclaw, a black and white tuxedo tom.

Flashfrost, a black and white unusually striped tom with light blue eyes.

Apprentices: 

Pinepaw, a tan tom with white chest and back left foot plus yellow eyes.

Sorrelpaw, a bushy white and tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.

Nettlepaw, a light goldish-brown tabby she-cat

Moonpaw, a black tom with blue eyes and white paws.

Elders: 

Snakescar, a massive scarred golden tabby tom with a missing left ear.

Bumblewing, a small pale grey she-cat with black stripes.

AspenClan:

Leader: Sparrowstar, brown she-cat with black muzzle and socks

Deputy: Sunspark, a very pale golden tabby tom

Medicine cat: Fallingleaf, a soft grey she-cat with blue eyes.

Medicine cat apprentice: open

Queens:

Paleclaw, a pale cream she-cat with yellow eyes.

(Lynxkit, a tan and dark brown patched tom with amber eyes and a white right front paw. Hazelkit, a dark ginger tabby she-cat with white front paws and tail tip.)

Warriors:

Shaletuft, a grey tom with all black feet but back right, which is grey.

Ravencall, a black tom with white muzzle. 

Coralstripe, a tortoiseshell she-cat with little reddish crimson stripes randomly spotted on pelt. 

~

Stormtail, a dark grey tom with white paws and tail tip.

Lilyfern, a golden long furred she-cat with darker golden spots scattered throughout the upper half of her pelt and legs. (Silentpaw)

Owlscreech, brown tabby tom with thick dark brown and white stripes

Hawkstrike, a black tom with brown eyes.

Robinsong, an orange she-cat with tan tabby markings and white stomach and chest.

Streamfern, a silvery tabby she-cat with green eyes. (Timberpaw)

(Paleclaw)

Ferretleaf, a dark grey tabby tom with blue eyes.

Blackfang, a large black tom with green eyes. (Lostpaw)

Streamleaper, a silver she-cat with blue eyes.

Cloudfall, a white tom with brown paws and green eyes. (Songpaw)

Foxtounge, a red tom with amber eyes.

Cinderflare, a light grey she-cat with dark grey points and amber eyes. (Fadedpaw)

Heatherglow, a dark grey she-cat with light grey points and amber eyes.

Featherfall, a light grey she-cat with green eyes and white tail tip.

Chortletuft, a mottled tan and white she-cat.

Thornstripe, a tan and brown tom with some tabby markings and golden eyes. (Flamepaw)

Birchfoot, a light brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Apprentices: 

Timberpaw, a brown tom with a white chest, belly, and back left paw and green eyes.

Fadedpaw, a pale grey she-cat with faint tabby markings and blue eyes.

Songpaw, a white she-cat with golden tabby patches throughout pelt.

Lostpaw, a white tom with silver stripes, green eyes, and was born without a left ear.

Flamepaw, a white tom with reddish brown splotches and green eyes.

Silentpaw, a silver she-cat with blue eyes.

Elders: Hollowtalon, a small dark brown tom with white front paws and tail tip.

MistyClan:

Leader: Cavestar, a black tom with blue eyes (Tunneler)

Deputy: Bonefrost, a black and white tuxedo tom with icy blue eyes and a white tail tip, muzzel, and back left paw. (Rogue warrior) (Tigerpaw)

Medicine cat: Skyfeather, a light grey tom with amber eyes and white paws.

Medicine cat apprentice: Moonmist, a dark silvery grey she-cat with voilet-blue eyes.

Queens: 

Whispermist, a large sliver and black patched she-cat

[Aspenkit, a ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes and a back left and front right paws. Shimmerkit, a silvery tabby she-cat. Troutkit, a tan and muddy brown patched tom with blue eyes.] (These kits will be born soon.)

Riverbacks: 

Silverstone, a silvery tabby she cat.

Thistlefish, a spiky brown tom with white toes on his right front paw. 

Minnowsplash, a small pale grey she-cat with misty blue eyes. (Duckpaw)

Swallowsong, a grey she-cat with brown tabby stripes and a white muzzle and back left paw.

Juniperfrost, a dark brown tabby tom with blue eyes. (Briarpaw)

Firefeather, an orange tabby she-cat with green eyes, white paws and tail tip.

Stormspirit, a dark grey tabby she-cat with blue-green eyes.

Goldenglow, a golden tabby she-cat with green eyes. (Jaypaw)

Silvercloud, a silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes.

Echocloud, a silvery she-cat with black tabby markings and blue eyes. 

Redwing, a reddish tabby tom with green eyes. 

Foggydawn, a grey she-cat with a white star on her forehead and pale green eyes. 

Coldbreeze, a pale grey almost white tom with green eyes.

Tunnelers: 

Thunderstone, a massive reddish brown tom with battle-scarred ears. 

Pebbledust, a tan tabby tom with green eyes. 

Minkclaw, a lean black and white tom with blue eyes.

Heatherblaze, a pale brown she-cat

Boulderwind, a dark grey tom with pale blue eyes 

Fogfall, a very light brown tabby tom. (Hickorypaw)

(Dewwhisker died, and had Tigerpaw as an apprentice)

Petalspring, a rosy light brown she-cat with white front paws.

Robinfeather, a brown she-cat with an orange-ish belly and chest and a white tail tip, chin, and front left toes.

Wintermoon, a white tom with pale green eyes.

(Whispermist)

Longfur, a dark grey tom with green eyes and a long tail. 

Icestorm, a small white tom with one different shaded white spot around one eye and blue eyes.

Rogue-Warriors:

(Bonefrost)

Shreddbite, a darker brown tabby tom with icy blue eyes. (Looks similar to Hawkfrost)

Shadefury, a tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes and her left ear tip missing.

Shadowdeath, a black tom with a white chin and right front paw.

Tinfrost, a silvery grey tom with blue eyes.

Apprentices:

Hickorypaw, a large brown tabby she-cat. (Tunneler)

Duckpaw, a pale grey and white tom with a white tail tip and white front paws and green eyes. (Riverback)

Jaypaw, a darker bluish grey tabby she-cat. (Riverback)

Briarpaw, a dark brown she-cat with thick tabby stripes and green eyes. (Riverback)

Tigerpaw, an orange-ish ginger tabby tom with pale stripes and yellow eyes. (Tunneler)

Elders: 

Whitewater, a scarred white tom (Riverback)

Leaftuft, a brown and white tabby she-cat with a missing left eye. (Tunneler)

GorseClan:

Leader: Creekstar, black she-cat with grey stripes and blue eyes (Moonpaw)

Deputy: Ivyfeather, a smokey grey and black splotched she-cat with green eyes.

Medicine cat: Kestrelsong, a small pale brown she-cat with white paws and muzzle

Medicine cat apprentice: Echopaw, a brown she-cat with black stripes and blue eyes. 

Queens:

Sandshell, a long furred light ginger she-cat with speckles throughout pelt and yellow eyes.

(Stormkit, a misty bluish grey she-cat with golden eyes. Bearkit, a large brown tabby tom with green eyes.)

Warriors: 

Runningfoot, brown tom with forest green eyes.

Longbreeze, a black and white cow-colored she-cat with a long tail. 

Ryefeather, a tuxedo and tan patched tom with green eyes. 

(Sandshell)

Pebbletail, a pale grey tom with golden eyes.

Mottledpelt, a mottled white she-cat.

Sleekfur, a sleek black tom. 

Cougarfang, a black tom with brown eyes.

Slashclaw, a white tom with black paws and extremely sharp claws. (Sunpaw)

Spikenose, a tan and white she-cat with fur that spikes up on her nose.

Snoweywhisker, a black tom with one whisker that is longer, thicker, and whiter than all of the others.

Sandfoot, a white tom with brown patches and green eyes. (Echopaw)

Lightningstrike, a pure white tom with blue eyes.

Owlflight, a white she-cat with grey and brown flecks and yellow eyes.

Elkwish, a brown she-cat with black paws and blue eyes.

Hailstrike, a white tom with yellow eyes. (Fallenpaw)

Fawnheart, a brown she-cat with white spots on her back and white paws plus green eyes.

Hawkflight, a brown tom with black paws.

Bossompelt, a rosy she-cat with soft yellow eyes.

Riverseeker, a silver tabby she-cat with black paws and green eyes. (Rainpaw)

Ripplestream, a silver tabby she-cat with black paws and green eyes. Has a black spot behind left ears.

Graycloud, a dark grey tabby tom with pale blue eyes.

Featherstorm, a dappled grey she-cat with pale blue eyes.

Shadowwind, a dark bluish grey tom with blue eyes.

Skyflower, a bluish grey she-cat with silver eyes. (Cinderpaw)

Moonflight, silvery she-cat with grey eyes

Shrewspots, a light brown tabby tom with lighter brown flecks spotted throughout pelt with golden eyes.

Falconeyes, a small brown tabby she-cat with black and white speckles throughout pelt, amber eyes, and scarred left eye

Wingwhisker, a light cream she-cat.

Quickfoot, a mottled brown and white she-cat with dark grey splotches.

Apprentices: 

Cinderpaw, a creamy white she-cat with a mottled white back. 

Rainpaw, a white tabby she-cat.

Fallenpaw, a brown she-cat with white paws and brown eyes.

Hopepaw, a black she-cat with green eyes.

Echopaw, brown she-cat with black stripes and blue eyes. (Medicine cat apprentice)

Sunpaw, black tom with brown stripes.

Elders: 

Rosefeather, a black she-cat with blue eyes

Gorsetuft, a pale golden tom with kinky fur.

BranchClan:

Leader: Ashstar, a black she-cat with amber eyes

Deputy: Stormfern, a grey she-cat with a white chest, muzzle, tail tip, back right foot, and blaze from her forehead to her nose.

Medicine cat: Summerbreeze, a calico she-cat with blue eyes.

Medicine cat apprentice: Lightdawn, a very pale brown tabby she-cat with green eyes

Queens: 

Peppermist, a reddish brown and white mottled she-cat with green eyes.

(Sealkit, a mottled grey she-cat with blue eyes. Crowkit, a black tom with white splotches on his belly and a white chin.)

Warriors:

Starrybrush, an orange tom with a white muzzle, chest, belly, and front right front paw. also has green eyes and a black patch above nose.

Finchflight, a grey tom with a white muzzle, belly and, tail tip. also has a black patch above nose, grey chin, and yellow eyes.

Icetalon, a white tom with piercing blue eyes.

Rockwind, a grey tabby tom with battle scars and yellow eyes

Tallstep, a black and white cow-colored tom with long legs and green eyes (Goldenpaw)

Riversplash, a grey and silvery she-cat with faint spots and stripes throughout her pelt and blue eyes.

Mintyfur, a small pale grey she-cat with green eyes. (Ravenpaw)

Lionsoul, a large golden tabby tom with green eyes.

Wolfstrike, a lean grey she-cat with a dark grey stripe down back, dark grey paws, and dark grey tail with a light grey tip and green eyes.

(Peppermist) 

Fernpool, a grey tabby tom with green eyes.

Tangleburr, a brown long furred she-cat with kinky fur.

Amberear, a ginger-ish orange she-cat with amber eyes. 

Appleleaf, a buff she-cat with apple green eyes.

Redfoot, a white tom with one red paw and blue-green eyes. (Onepaw)

Spiderpelt, a black and white tom with amber eyes.

Snakefang, a large mottled black and white tom.

Goldenheart, a golden she-cat with green eyes.

Windbreeze, a small pale grey and white she-cat with blue eyes.

Apprentices: 

Onepaw, a light brown tom with white right front paw.

Ravenpaw, a black she-cat with green eyes and white eartips.

Elders: 

Berryshadow, a tortoiseshell she-cat with white front paws and tail tip.

Hawkeyes, a large brown tabby tom with amber eyes. Has a few scars and one of them is over his right eye.

Winterhail, a silvery white she-cat with blue eyes

Longpelt, a white long furred tom with ginger spots and green eyes. Has a badly mangled back paw.

StarClan:

Fawnstar, a brown she-cat with white spots on back and green eyes

Tigerwhisker, a goldish orange tabby tom

Shadeclaw, a dark brown tom with a barely visible scar over left eye

Claypelt, a massive grey tom with a white left front paw and tail tip

Rosepaw, a rosy tabby she-cat

Beetlekit, a dark grey and white tom

Ivykit, a golden she-cat with white socks

Doveheart

Tigerwing

Crowcloud

Leaffeather

Wolfshade

Treeheart

Riversong 

Shortfoot

Brookkit

Brindlekit

Brookcloud

Tawnyear, a tabby she-cat with tawny colored ears

Darkfoot, a light grey tom with dark grey paws

Needletuft

Specklefrost

Wolfshade

Sunspot, a white she-cat with tan spots and bright green eyes.

Flowerkit, a white she-cat with black spots.

Dustkit, a buff tom.

Featherkit, a pale grey she-cat

Dreamkit, a black she-cat with white spot around nose.

Dewwhisker, a tortoiseshell and white she-cat with greenish-blue eyes.

Seastar, a bluish silvery tabby she-cat with white right front paw and blaze/star on forehead and blue eyes (Riverback)

Animals Outside the Clans:

Clover, a black tom with grey stripes and golden eyes

Forest, a grey tom with yellow eyes

Teather, a long furred tan tom

Skink, a small she-cat with blue eyes

Thunder (deceased)

Griff, a large ginger tabby tom with a (left) green eye and a (right) golden eye

Whisker, an old light cream tom

Brush, a brown tabby tom with green eyes.

Lulu, a raven

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dinosaurjade212

Uh, Quickpaw's warrior name was supposed to be Quickclaw.
  • Posted at:

~Tsunami~

dinosaurjade212

And did you actually give my OC an apprentice? Or was that an accident? Or did you choose by random? 

And Riverseeker and Skyflower are excellent choices for Cinderpaw and Rainpaw! 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

topazhamster42

@Tsunami I randomly chose apprentices for warriors in their clan. I'm glad you like the fact that your ocs have apprentices. I'll change Quickfoot to Quickclaw on the next allegiances list.
  • Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Ashstar flicked her tail. "Sparrowstar, would you like to start?" "Sure," Sparrowstar nodded. "Prey is running well, and AspenClan is strong. We have three new apprentices, Flamepaw, Lostpaw, and Silentpaw." The clans below cheered, and the three new apprentices shone with pride. "I will go next," Creekstar mewed as soon as the cheering went down. "Prey is also running well. We have two new kits; GorseClan is strong." Lightningstar started as soon as Creekstar finished. "CliffClan is strong. We have a new apprentice, Moonpaw. Prey is also running well." Moonpaw puffed out his chest in pride. Ashstar nodded to Cavestar. "The fish in the river are running well for us. We also are strong, kits are to be born, and our apprentices show promise." Echocloud frowned at Cavestar. Why didn't he mention the rogue warriors? "Prey is running well for us. BranchClan is stronger than ever. We have two new kits and two new apprentices." Ashstar reported. Echocloud saw the BranchClan apprentices grin to each other. Hey, those two are Onekit and Ravenkit! Wow, they grow so fast. Echocloud smiled to herself as she remembered the quest to find BranchClan. "This gathering has come to a close!" called Ashstar as the leaders jumped down from the leader tree and the clans rose to leave. Even though Echocloud was happy about seeing Onepaw and Ravenpaw again, she felt the feeling warning down in her gut. Something fishy is going on, and I can't put my claw on it. Echocloud followed her clan back to the gorge.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Chapter 6 - Battle Plans

Echocloud dodged Briarpaw's blow and raked her belly with sheathed claws. They were still having battle training every day, no matter what rank you were. Briarpaw flew back, and before Echocloud could turn around, some cat gave here a light blow on her head. Echocloud leaped to her feet and saw Duckpaw behind her. This is going to be a long day. 

---------------------

That night, Cavestar called a clan meeting. "Skyfeather had a vision. She saw fighting cats and a voice said to her, 'MistyClan needs more territory for what is coming. Go out and claim it!' " Skyfeather was sitting next to Cavestar on the high rock. she looked slightly worried, or was Echocloud imagining it? "We need to attack and claim more territory for our clan. We will attack AspenClan at the sunrise after next. Until then, train hard!" Cavestar called. "Everyone will start training at dawn!"

---------------------

The next morning, Echocloud went to the river banks to train. Juniperfrost and Swallowsong lept at Echocloud and Redwing. Redwing dodged, and Echocloud flew at Juniperfrost, hitting him in the gut, and reversing the direction. Juniperfrost took a while to get up, so the training paused for a bit. "Are you ok?" asked Echocloud. "I'm fine. It hurts a little, but I was mainly surprised." Juniperfrost mewed. "You're still going to the medicine cat den. The last thing we need is for you to go into battle injured and make that injury worst." Swallowsong blinked. 

It turned out that Juniperfrost was ok, but he needed to rest the rest of the day so that he would be feeling normal the next day for the battle. Thistlefish volunteered to sub in for Juniperfrost, so the training continued. That night, Echocloud fell asleep the moment she curled up in her nest. I hope the battle will go well tomorrow.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!
Thumbnail avatar a22af11286

dogwizard506

Is Darkpaw going to be in this

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

dogwizard506

Bump

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

topazhamster42

Yes. What was his warrior name suppost to be?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Chapter 7 - AspenClan's Fall

Echocloud woke up to hear Cavestar calling a clan meeting. I feel like I'm having deja vu. This is the tenth time that Cavestar has called a clan meeting at dawn in three moons. She groggily padded to the center of camp. "Friends, it is now time to do what all of you have been waiting for, it is time to attack AspenClan! We are going to have separate patrols, so wait patiently, please, until your name has been called." Echocloud blinked her eyes in order to help her wake up. Once all of the first patrol had been called, Echocloud was awake enough to pay attention. I hope I wasn't called for the first patrol. Echocloud glanced at Redwing. He shook his head. Good. "Now for the second patrol. Shreddbite, this is the patrol you're leading. Minkclaw, Boulderwind, Robinfeather, Wintermoon, Swallowsong, Stormspirit, Echocloud, Briarpaw, and Duckpaw. Please gather by the apprentice den. Now for the third patrol, -" Echocloud stopped listening. She already knew that Redwing would be in that patrol. Great. I'm stuck with that arrogent Shreddbite. Excellent start to the morning. EXCELLENT. Echocloud watched as the third patrol formed and Cavestar came to the front of the first patrol. Why did he let Shadowdeath lead it instead of himself?

---------------

Echocloud sniffed the air. They were right by the AspenClan border. Cavestar told Shadefury to take care of the dawn patrol while she was waiting for the sign for her patrol to ambush. Echocloud heard a distant shreik, and tried to pretend that it didn't happen. Why did Cavestar have the third group fight the dawn patrol, and what ambush? Are we ambushing the already defeated dawn patrol? Echocloud looked at the forest ahead of her. "First patrol, and group A from the second patrol, follow me," whispered Bonefrost. Echocloud padded behind the first patrol in the misty twilight. Yes, she was in group A of the second patrol. She and her clanmates crouched by the edge of of the AspenClan camp, waiting to stream down the hillsides into the valley below at Bonefrost's signal. Why are we attacking the camp? Wait- And the signal came. It broke though Echocloud's confused thoughts. "MistyClan, attack!"

I'll finish later. (Enjoy the cliffhanger)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

dogwizard506

I think Darkpelt

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

topazhamster42

Bump

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Bump

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

The patrol flew down the hillsides like wildfire into the camp below. Echocloud saw Shadefury head towards the nursery, and followed her. She saw Shadefury reach for one of the kits throats, and called, "Wait! Those kits might be useful in the future! Don't kill them!" Shadefury paused. "What do you mean?" she snarled. One of the kits frightenedly mewed to its mother. "If we train them to be loyal MistyClan cats, then they will be on our side," Echocloud explained. With a grunt, Shadefury left the nursery. "Sorry," Echocloud mewed to the queen as she exited the nursery. "It was the only way I could prevent Shadefury from killing your kits. I hope what I said never happens." Echocloud walked back into the battle, and saw Minnowsplash being beaten by an AspenClan warrior and apprentice. Echocloud pulled the apprentice off of Minnowspash's back and started fighting him. She then noticed that the apprentice had no left ear. The apprentice took advantage of Echocloud's pause to slam his paw on her head.

Echocloud felt the blow on her head and barreled at him. As the apprentice stepped aside, Echocloud thrust herself into the apprentice's gut. He groaned and creeped off, defeated. Echocloud looked around for someone else to fight. She saw Briarpaw fighting a large tom, and then Duckpaw came to help her. "Reenforcements!" Yowled Bonefrost and more cats streamed down the hills into the AspenClan camp. As Echocloud watched the reenforcements come, she felt a heavy weight on her back that wasn't there before. She did a quick spin, and the cat flew off her back. It was another apprentice, but this one looked very angry. "You don't hurt my brother and get away with it!" He snarled and flew at her with his teeth bared. Echocloud raked his belly as soon as he came in range. He got up slowly, as if he was hurt. Echocloud came closer, not sure what to do. Suddenly, the apprentice threw himself at Echocloud and raked the side of her face. Echocloud lunged at the apprentice, and rake his nose. Surprisingly, the apprentice didn't give up. He bit Echocloud's tail, and she bit his leg. The apprentice still fought on, and Echocloud realized he had some sort of bloodwrath. The apprentice lept on Echocloud's back, and she flung him over the crowd of fighting cats. Fortunately for the apprentice, he landed on a pile of moss that some other apprentices were bringing back to the medicine cat den as the fight broke out.

"Surrender now, or else your leader will die! If you don't, I'll take all of her lives!" Out of no where, Cavestar showed up and captured Sparrowstar on the AspenClan high ledge. Bonefrost, who had his fangs over Sparrowstar's neck snapped Sparrowstar's throat to prove that Cavestar wasn't joking. After a few seconds, Sparrowstar opened her eyes, and Bonefrost was back with his fangs on her throat. Sparrowstar didn't fight back, because she knew that Bonefrost would just kill her again and again. With a few sighs, AspenClan surrendered. Cavestar muttered something in Bonefrost's ear, and he dragged Sparrowstar into her den. "All cats, bow to me to prove your allegience!" called out Cavestar.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

Chapter 8 - AspenClan's Allegience

As the AspenClan cats looked around in confusion and started to bow, a voice rose from the crowd. "No. I will only obey the leader that made me deputy. I will not obey pieces of foxdung like yourself that storm into one's camp and demand allegience."The pale golden tom glared at Cavestar with defience in his eyes. "Your so called 'leader' is under my control. She tells you to bow." Cavestar glared back. "I won't bow, you liar! Don't you get that!" The tom snarled. That cat said he was deputy. He must be Sunspark, then. "Take him away. Disobedience will not be tolerated." Cavestar watched as Shadefury and another rogue dragged Sunspark off.

He turned his head back to the crowd, and saw some other AspenClan cats not bowing. "This clan has some serious loyalty problems," Cavestar commented. "Take away the other disobedient cats too. Echocloud watched the scene play out before her as she bowed. Two cats over, the two apprentices that Echocloud had beaten were standing. One of them, though, looked like he was starting to bow. "Get down you two! You don't want to know what will happen to you if you don't bow!" Echocloud whispered. "Why should we believe you?" quietly challenged the second apprentice. "I'll tell you later. Please get down!" Echocloud whispered back. "Ok," said the first apprentice. He started bowing, and pulled his brother down too. A second later, Cavestar scanned Echocloud's part of the crowd. Whew! That was a close one! Echocloud watched as the rogue-warriors dragged the cats that wouldn't bow away. Some of their clan mates stood up to help them, and they were taken away also.

"For the remaining obedient cats, you will follow Bonefrost back to your new camp," Cavestar called. "Don't forget, disobedience will never be tolerated!" Shadefury smirked. Echocloud followed the line of cats back to camp with a new anger rising within her. He actually took over a clan! What will he do next? The two AspenClan apprentices were looking at each other with worry and fear. "Once we get back to camp, there is a place where we can talk," whispered Echocloud to the apprentices. The second apprentice flicked his ear to show that he heard.  The battle may have been sucessful in Cavestar's eyes, but it has only sparked more rebellion within the 'obiedient' cats. 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!
    1 , , 3 , 4