Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

You seem to be a normal kid with a normal life. But, you can turn into a wolf, and you control an element. Honestley, life isn't to bad. Until, one day, you get a letter, telling you to come to a secret place in the forest, a haven for people like you.  But on the day you go to this haven, you are stalked by a group called the Federal Werewolf Government, or F.W.G. for short. That’s also the day you realize the full extent of your powers.

Form for Elementals :

Name :
Age (12 -18) :
Clothes :
Personality :
Wolf Appearance :
Element :
Powers/skills :
Crush/Mate :

Other :

Form for F.W.G. :
Name :
Age  (12 - 22) :
Personality :
Wolf Appearance :
Crush/Mate :
Former or Current? :

Other :

Name : Celaena Rodriguez
Age (12 -18) : 12
Looks : long Dark brown hair, dark brown/flame colored eyes, 5'9, lean, flexible, Latina skin, strong. Her eyes are framed with dark eyelashes. She is usually very happy. Cupid bow lips. Her hair is usually in a braid.
Clothes : her white t-shirt, black cargo pants, and red sneakers, a black beanie. A flame locket with a picture of her parents in it.
Personality : quick-witted, clever, smart, loyal, brave, funny, caring, fearless, kind, strong minded, fierce when threatened, will lay her life down for her friends, tough.
Wolf Appearance : Black fur, one red ear that makes a flame design going down her neck. Flame colored eyes. Red tipped tail that looks like fire. Red paws.
Element : Fire
Powers/skills : She can make a protective force field made of fire, throw fire balls, and light the way with fire. She is very tough.
Crush/Mate : Open  

Other :

Name : Lea Namid Matthews
Age (12 -18) : 16
Looks : long Obsidian black hair, eyes are a silver-gray, 6'2, lean, curvy, flexible, tan, strong. Her eyes are framed with dark eyelashes and are almond shaped. Cupid bow pink lips. Hair is usually in a braid.
Clothes : Silver cold shoulder shirt, jeans, and gray converse with dream catchers on it. A dream catcher necklace. She has a knitted gray hat.
Personality : quick-witted, clever, kind, and caring, smart, confident, cheerful, funny, bubbly, fearless, happy, sometimes distant. Loyal, brave, strong minded.
Wolf Appearance : Silver-blue fur with black ears that make a moon design on her back. Black paws. White tipped tail. Silver-gray eyes.
Element : Moon/Shadows
Powers/skills : constellation magic, she can throw spheres made of moonlight, she create things out of shadows, blend into the shadows. She can make a protective force field.

Other :

Name : Kaia Smith/Wolfe
Age (12-18) : 18
Looks : long black hair with royal purple streaks, storm cloud gray eyes that seem to pierce your soul, 6'3, lean, flexible, curvy, tan, strong. Her eyes are framed by dark eyelashes. Plump pink lips that seem to smile all the time. Hair is usually in a braid.
Clothes : Storm cloud gray t-shirt, black pants, and black and pink converse. A lightning necklace. She has a blue knitted cap.
Personality : just like Lea and Calaena, except being just and a natural born leader
Wolf Appearance : Storm cloud gray eyes, pure white fur, with black ears that make a lightning bolt on her neck. White paws. Storm cloud gray tipped tail. Taller than a normal wolf. Muscular.
Element : Weather
Powers/skills : She controls weather, can make lightning strikes. More info later.

Other : Mrs. Wolfe’s daughter (by blood)

Name : Mrs. Kaylee Wolfe

Age (12-18) : 53

Looks : shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, tall, kind of soft, but also stern face. Muscular. Strong.

Clothes : In POVs.

Personality : Kind, nice, stern, brave, more in POVs.

Wolf Appearance : full white fur, blue eyes. Muscular. Taller than a normal wolf

Element : Weather

Powers/skills : Nope, she has complete control over all her powers

Crush/Mate : Nope

Other : Kaia’s mother

Name : Brian Lupus
Age (12-22) : 49
Appearance : Black-brown hair that has flecks of gray. Wolfish cold blue eyes. Tan. Tall. Broad shoulders. Muscular. Strong.
Personality : cold, evil, not at all nice, though he can fake being nice. Loyal. Mean.
Wolf Appearance : Pure black fur, muscular body, large, cold blue eyes.
Crush/Mate : Nope, too old.
Former or Current? : Current
Other : No

Ideas for Elemental Powers :

Animals
Ice
Spells
Mystic
Jewels
Language
Writing
Lava
Architecture

Sun/Light

Nature

Earth

Packs :

Highland/Haven Pack :

Alpha Male  : Open

Alpha Female : Kaia Smith/Wolfe

Male Betas : Open (three spots)

Female Betas : Lea Matthews - Open (two spots)        Hunters/Fighters

Calaena Rodriguez

Mrs. Kaylee Wolfe

Patrolers :

Omega : Open

Federal Werewolf Government :

Alpha Male  : Open

Alpha Female : Saved for Azailia if she wants it.

Male Betas : Brian Lupus - Open (two spots)

Female Betas : Open (three spots)        

Hunters/Fighters

Patrolers :

Omega : Open 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

Save Earth fighter/hunter!

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Name : Azalia Lupus (no relation to Brian)
Age (12 -18) : 15, but will turn sixteen eventually
Looks : Light tan, dark blue-green-grey,brown eyes, dirty blond hair that falls a little lower than the shoulders, lean and athletic build.
Clothes : Black jeans, black polo, black combat boots, black denim jacket that occasionally swaps out for black cloak, occasional black newsboy cap
Personality : loyal to friends- little of those as there are, easily irritated, little sense of humor, cold and cunning (hides it well), pessimist, smart, careful, grim
Wolf Appearance :cc
Element : Is death available like last time?
Powers/skills :Can summon the dead for short periods of time to help her, can occasionally bring ghosts back to flesh-and-blood life, can communicate with ghosts, able to speak any dark language. 
Crush/Mate : Embyr, are you joining, please make a Xavier. If not, open.

Rank : Doesn't really have one, joins Haven later. Even then, she isn't trusted much. Probably... patroller once we get to it.
Other : I dunno. This is just depressing for me since that other one went on for twelve pages. I'm glad the gang is coming together! Backstory stands. Killed sister, sister has water abilities, Azalia snuck into Haven and killed Jeremy, a fire recruit, joined FWG, rose to Alpha position, etc.

Form for F.W.G. :
Name : Azalia Lupus
Age  (12 - 22) : 15, to turn 16
Appearance : Light tan, dark blue-green-grey,brown eyes, dirty blond hair that falls a little lower than the shoulders, lean and athletic build. Black jeans, black polo, black combat boots, black denim jacket that occasionally swaps out for black cloak, occasional black newsboy cap
Personality : loyal to friends- little of those as there are, easily irritated, little sense of humor, cold and cunning (hides it well), pessimist, smart, careful, grim  
Wolf Appearance : female wolf, same color eyes as human version, fur is a mixture of browns, greys, black, and white  
Crush/Mate : Same as Haven form. Is Embyr coming to this?
Former or Current? : Current.

Rank : Thanks for saving Alpha Female position. Of course I want it!
Other : Missed you guys. Maybe we could save the Alpha Male position for Embyr? Maybe? Just maybe?

GUYS, WE'RE NOT STALKING YOU! WE'RE TRYING TO KEEP WEREWOLVES A SECRET! 

When can we start POVing?

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Azalis (This is my forum name, as well as the person in control of the body)

Official Thread Necromancer.

Regretting all the ships that never sailed.

dogdonut473

I pretty much copied my form from the other RP, if you couldn't tell. Please don't let this one die.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

cutewolf230

@Azailia : Accepted! And sure, I'll save F.W.G Alpha Male for Embyr. 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

MasterSAMB

Thumbnail avatar 7fb9bcaac8

dragonwolf4753

save beta female and alpha male

• Posted at:

Zerø|Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

Gang:/282488

DarkBlade Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

ஒQueen Of Timeஒ

△Queen Of Sword Dueling△

↕Member of the War Prevention Council↕

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

dragonwolf4753

Name : Mavis Altros
Looks : brunette hair in Asuna's hairstyle from SAO, silver gray eyes, paleish skin, tall, agile built
Clothes : For special occasions or battles/fighting reasons, she wear:

wears a simple dark gray sleeveless shirt that goes four inches past her hips that's underneath a black trench coat with dark gray lining down the sleeves, skinny black pants. Has a silver plate on the left side of her arm (is a type of armor that's meant for going into battles but she wears it everywhere).

And for casual wear, she wears:

And  Standard short dark gray Jacket. Dark scarletly blood color type of red, silver embellishments on the sleeves, and a blood type of red crest on the chest pocket, on both shoulders, and on the back a larger crest for your squad. Crest has two swords clashing to form an X shape in the middle, and simple shield shape that boards the crashing swords. The jacket changes to black when in the dark. Simple white dress shirt with silver gray embellishments on the sleeves (sleeves are usually rolled up to the elbows and she don't usually wear my jacket a lot.) with a long tail, black trousers, and knee high black boots. Second casual wear is: attire consists of a long beige shirt worn with a maroon sash about my waist, brown trousers, and the same boots as before. 
Personality : depends on my mood really. Sometimes she's like Smart, independent, cocky, sly, brave, clever, stubborn, but she can also caring too, sneaky, wise, clever, a bit sly at times, and hard-working. Other times mavis acts more as rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. Mavis likes to show a level of cockiness toward others when She's fighting, known for cunning tricks, clever, sarcastic, arrogant, a bit head strong, playful, independent, resourceful, calm and never is nervous or scared, quiet keeps to herself, mysterious, loyal to her friends, wise, truthful, brave, deep inside she's sweet and kind, rarely shows weakness, sometimes too independent and too mysterious. 
Wolf Appearance
Element : Time

-this power revolves around the manipulation of the "time" of objects of non-living things and non-sentient living things, like a tree. She can fast forward an object's "time" into the future, making it decay rapidly or rush to attack an opponent. This power can be even used to stop an object's "time" by freezing it in midair. Mavis can also rewind a damaged object's "time" to restore it to its original state, like turning ice back into water. She also can produce "bubbles" of time that show the various potential things that the item could do and then pick one of the time lines whenever they want to.
Powers/skills : Can pick locks like it's a piece of cake, can hid and blend in with his surroundings quite easily, and known for having the best sneak attacks. Amazing battle tactics, always knows a way out of every problem even if it seems hopeless, her speed is faster than anyone else's, and she's always one step ahead of everyone else. She's known for popping out of nowhere like a ninja and is constantly knowing what someone will say before that someone or something has even started to even think about it. She's great with any type of weapon too.

Other powers is that she can tell when someone is lying, Mavis is capable of creating a Thought Projection of herself, and is very skilled at doing so. meaning she can duplicate herself, changing the clothes a bit and she can trick people into thinking it's a separate being
Crush/Mate : none so far

Other :  uses a thin very long, wire, which is very powerful and has many uses, including offensive and defensive techniques. Mavis is very resourceful and a great tactician who tended to plan several moves ahead of his enemies and would adapt well to a given situation even as it changes.

Name : Arslan Stone
Appearance : is a young man whose most prominent features are his blue hair and a black tattoo above and under his right eye, which he has had since his childhood. His attire consists of a long black coat decorated by golden trimmings with heart like designs running down the sleeves and sides if the coat, white bands around his arms, two red medal-like ornaments on each side of his chest, a tight-fitting shirt reminiscent of the one in his old attire, and loose gray pants held up by a belt; the pants are tucked inside the boots. Beneath this, Arslan wears plated armor, which covers his abdomen, and dark pants. On top of all this, Arslan sports a dark, high-collared cloak. 
Personality : a calm, mature, intelligent, and kind individual. He has shown a cheerful side, as he often smiles when pleased, or when his friends are happy. He has shown himself capable of creating clever schemes and planning ahead, his natural cleverness comes with a vast knowledge and deep understanding of his own powers and those of others, has displayed considerable physical strength, But it also depends on his mood really. Sometimes: independent, cocky, sly, brave, stubborn, but he is also caring too, sneaky, wise, clever, a bit sly at times, and hard-working. Other times he acts more as rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. He likes to show a level of cockiness toward others when he's fighting,known for his cunning tricks, clever, sarcastic, arrogant, a bit head strong, playful, independent, resourceful, and almost never is nervous or scared, quiet keeps to himself, mysterious, loyal to his friends, wise, truthful, brave, deep inside he is sweet and kind, rarely shows weakness, sometimes too independent and too mysterious
Wolf Appearance : Black pelt with an odd dark blue lightning stripe that goes down his back, amber eyes, a small scar on his flank, bigger than most wolves
Crush/Mate : Crush on Mavis
Former or Current? : Current

Other :

Name : Rogue Stone
Appearance : Casual attire consists of a long beige shirt worn with a maroon sash about his waist, brown trousers, and knee high brown/black boots. Tall, agile, slender, a strong built, pale skin, black, messy hair. Green eyes
Personality : Independent, quiet, cold, clever, loyal to people he trusts, he doesn't trust others easily, trust must be earned, not given in his book and experience means a lot to him. 
Wolf Appearance : Dark gray pelt with darker gray stripes down his back and a small diamond shape on his forehead that's darker gray. markings on the side of his eyes, deep sea green eyes
Crush/Mate : None so far
Former or Current? : former Male beta. Quit and is now what many call him a rogue wolf, but his name is Rogue so many people use it against him.

Other : Even if it might not look it, Rogue and Arslan were once brothers

• Posted at:

Zerø|Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

ஒQueen Of Timeஒ

△Queen Of Sword Dueling△

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Save Haven pack Alpha Male, please! ^^ also, can he have the lightning element?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

Also, save the FWG Omega. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Also, can I make a medic for the Highland Pack?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

dragonwolf4753

Mavis is in Haven pack

Rogue is in none at the moment

And Arslan is alpha Male for F.W.G. 

Sorry my post took so log to go through, worked forever on that, maybe 30 minutes??

And just so you know, it's slightly unfair to save a spot for someone who hasn't even agreed to take the spot in the first place -_- sorry but I wanted to say that.

• Posted at:

Zerø|Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

ஒQueen Of Timeஒ

△Queen Of Sword Dueling△

wolfheart1601

Would it be okay if I made my FWG Omega character Brian Lupus' son? And maybe he has a secret elemental power that no one, not even Brian, knows about? Sorry about all the questions. Ideas just keep coming to me. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 6564f00ff2

platinumdragon2816

Are werecats allowed? :D

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

cutewolf230

Accepted. And saved. 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

MasterSAMB

dogdonut473

YAY WOLFHEART YOU'RE HERE!!!
SO GLAD YOU'RE JOINING THE FWG EVEN A OMEGA AND I'M HAPPY THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY FWG'er WITH AN ABILITY!!!

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdonut473

To dragonwolf4753- I requested for Alpha Male of the Federal Wolf government for Dogdragon1303... aka embyr. to be fair and no offense, I find it strange that you question the RP leader, Luana. Her word, as far as I am concerned in this RP, is canonical law...

To the First Mrs. Wolfe's RPers (Luana, Wolfheart, Petra)- has anyone seen Embyr? Last I saw, Embyr was on june 17, but i haven't been on since April 3rd... and yesterday...

To Dragonwolf4763 and Luana- Maybe compromise? Arslan has a crush on Mavis, right? So maybe he leaves somewhere in RP to join the Haven pack? Maybe? Just maybe?

To Luana- can we create characters in this one that don't POV or have a form (in first copy, it was Alex, Liz, Jeremy, Nick, Luroia, etc.)

Also, just for the sake of factual weirdness, the Alpha Male and Female are... mates, and the rest of the pack is their pups... so, um... er... 

To Luana (again)- When can we POV?

To Dogdragon1303 (aka Embyr), who hasn't even been in this- can you join so the original pack can be together? Please?

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

wolfheart1601

Azalis, I was thinking that my Omega character would think of Azalia as an older sister figure. Is that okay? And maybe she'd be the only other FWG member to know about his ability? ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar

lavendersprite21

Hey! Are there any spots left? My computer is formatting the page weirdly and I can't tell. I would love to be a part of this RP
  • Posted at:

Everything is Okay in the End, if its Not Okay its Not the End 

"Gone, Love is never gone, as we travel on love's what we remember..." - What I did for Love, A Chorus Line

Thumbnail avatar

lavendersprite21

Hey! Are there any spots left? My computer is formatting the page weirdly and I can't tell. I would love to be a part of this RP
  • Posted at:

Everything is Okay in the End, if its Not Okay its Not the End 

"Gone, Love is never gone, as we travel on love's what we remember..." - What I did for Love, A Chorus Line

dogdonut473

wolfheart- sure! Azalia doesn't know about her own abilities yet, so i have a feeling your Omega character doesn't either, though

Lavendersprite21- yes, though i don't know which ones. my computer is formatting strangely too, i press f5 and it fixes it 95% of the time

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

wolfheart1601

Name : Elias Reizen
Age (12 -18) : 18
Looks : short-ish, somewhat wavy, golden-blond hair; a bit short for his age; lightly tanned skin; sharp, blue-violet eyes
Clothes : a plain, white, long-sleeved shirt; an expensive-looking, brown and gold jacket; high-quality, dark gray jeans; nice, black shoes
Personality : can be a bit arrogant at times; princely; good-mannered; not very trusting with strangers; very loyal to those who do gain his trust; not worried about messing up his clothes or appearance, especially when any of his friends need help; somewhat impatient; naturally has a more aristocratic taste and reluctant to try "commoner" things; nice to those he considers friends; responsible
Wolf Appearance : golden-brown fur with blonde highlights; almost glowing, cobalt blue eyes
Element : Electricity
Powers/skills : Can absorb electricity and either store it in his body for later use or use it for an attack/defense right then and there
Crush/Mate : Kaia? Is that okay?

Other : -He was born into a rich family that values good manners, but tends to look down on "commoners", though he tries to understand "commoners" more once he meets the others.

-Luca always annoys him to no end; they rarely ever get along

Name : Luca Reizen
Age (12 -18) : 17
Looks : slightly longer, snow white hair with a few small braids; slightly pale, red eyes; bit tall for his age; slightly tanned skin
Clothes : dull-ish, red, v-neck, long-sleeved shirt; dark-ish, reddish-brown, loose, hanging scarf around his neck; denim jeans with a couple minor holes; black shoes; a single, drop-prism-shaped, ruby earring dangling from his right earlobe.
Personality : rebellious; smartalec; laid-back; seemingly care-free; clever; somewhat lazy; enjoys teasing others
Wolf Appearance : Pure white with red tipped ears and tail; almost glowing, ruby red eyes
Element : Blood (is that okay?)
Powers/skills : He can control blood, whether it's his own or someone/something else's, but only if it's outside of any body. He can't control it while it's still inside of a body.
Crush/Mate : Open (Just ask. ^^)

Other : -He's actually Elias' cousin, but he was taken in by Elias' family when his parents died

-He rarely ever gets along with Elias, whom he calls "Prince Elias", even though Elias is not actually a prince

-He sometimes helps Ryuu when it comes to treating wounds

Name : Ryuu
Age (12 -18) : 15
Looks : short-ish, chocolate brown hair with a few caramel-colored streaks and a couple light green hair clips holding his bangs out of his face (one of which has a purple flower on it); bright, greenish-blue eyes; somewhat of a lithe, feminine build; about average height for his age; slightly tanned skin
Clothes : short-sleeved, pale green tunic with a white sash wrapped around his waist; a pale purple scarf; pale gray pants tucked into pale brown, fringed boots
Personality : a very... mother-like personality; sharp-tongued at times, but easily moved to tears; very loyal to those he trusts and cares a lot about his friends' well-being; tends to cope with worry by getting snappish and irritable
Wolf Appearance : chocolate and caramel marbled fur; almost glowing, bright, greenish-blue eyes; slightly smaller than a normal wolf
Element : Nature
Powers/skills : he can cause plants to grow wherever and whenever he wishes, as long as they grow from the ground. Likewise, he can also reverse the growing process in plants

Other : -He seems to have a natural talent with a lot of things, the most notable being cooking, mending clothes, and treating wounds/illnesses

-Fighting is not one of his natural talents, or not even a talent at all really.. ^^'

-He mostly uses his power to grow herbs for medicines and spices for cooking, though he does use it for support/defense during battles and occasionally offense, but only when necessary.

-He prefers not to fight, if possible

-He's often considered the "mom" friend of the Haven Pack

-The only reason he wears that hair pin with the purple flower is because it belonged to his, now deceased, little sister

Name : Raven Lupus
Age (12 -18) : 12
Looks : raven black hair in Timo's hairstyle from Shall We Date: Love Tangle; bright, orchid purple eyes; lightly tanned skin with light freckles going over the bridge of his nose
Clothes : a dark gray tee; a black hoodie with dark purple sleeves and hood; dark gray jeans with a couple patches on them (one of a raven feather, one of a spell book, and another of a full moon); black and dark purple tennis shoes; a silver, small-chain necklace with a purple, drop-shaped amethyst amulet that belonged to his late mother (he usually hides it in his hoodie, though)
Personality : quiet; more selfless, despite his fear he actually tries to help others who are in danger rather than just running away; calm; still a bit jumpy, but alert; loyal to friends; protective of friends, though still not the bravest person out there; more confident
Wolf Appearance : pure black fur; almost glowing, orchid purple eyes
Element : Spells
Powers/skills : He can cast spells, but he has to recite the spells out loud, whether he just whispers them or shouts them. Of course, reciting spells would require him to know the spells, so he has to either memorize the spells in a spell book or he has to carry a spell book with him. Also, some spells require magical items to use.

Rank : Joins Haven Pack later and, once he gains their trust, will become a hunter/fighter
Other : -His amulet is actually a magical amulet that his mother put a spell on before she passed; the spell makes the amulet put a force field around Raven when he recites a spell that is etched onto the back of the amulet, but it only works for him.

-When he joined the Haven Pack, Ryuu (being the natural mom friend he is XD) sewed those three patches on Raven's pants to cover up holes that were in them while he was a member of the FWG

Form for F.W.G. :
Name : Raven Lupus
Age  (12 - 22) : 12
Appearance : raven black hair in Timo's hairstyle from Shall We Date: Love Tangle; somewhat dull, orchid purple eyes; lightly tanned skin with light freckles going over the bridge of his nose
Personality : quiet; nervous; a bit jumpy; sensitive; nice; not very confident; selfish, often running away from danger to save himself
Wolf Appearance : pure black fur; somewhat dull, orchid purple eyes
Crush/Mate : Open (Just ask ^^)
Former or Current? : Current, but will leave to join the Haven Pack later

Other : -He is, surprisingly, Brian Lupus' son (if that's okay..)

-He sees Azalia as an older sister, despite having no blood relation to her

I hope these characters are acceptable, but I can change any of this if I need to

Please let this through! It took so long to do! T^T

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 6564f00ff2

platinumdragon2816

Are werecats accepted?

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

dogdonut473

dusk- i don't think so, since the whole focus of this RP is werewolves not werecats

wolfheart- i think your forms are OK

luana's on some sort of vacation, so she can't answer. these are opinions of mine, i don't know what luana will say

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dragonwolf4753

Azalis, I understand t's just you don't exactly know if he wants the spot or will come and take the spot. 

I rather have Arslan not leave, he believes that he must put work in front of relationships, but he'll die for her, and I'm actually going to have him die later on if that's possible. Maybe near mid way he dies on a mission or something and then Embyr an fill in the spot. 

• Posted at:

Zerø|Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

ஒQueen Of Timeஒ

△Queen Of Sword Dueling△

cutewolf230

To Azailia : I think mentioning characters that don't POV or have a form is alright. It could be useful if we don't end up with a lot of people. Also, I think we can start as soon as most of the spots have at least one person. 

To dragonwolf4753 : Look, unless Embyr doesn't show up,  your character will have to be a Beta. If Embyr does not show up at all, you may have the Alpha Spot. Just, Azailia has to agree with it because her character is Alpha Female and they are sort of mates. 

To Azailia and dragonwolf4753 : I'm fine with comprmising. But for future word, unless Aslan doesn't have an Elemental power, he can't go to the haven. I suggest you fill an Elemental form out to join the Haven, like Azailia and Wolfe art did.

To Wolheart : Accepted. And sure, he can have a crush on Kaia.  

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

MasterSAMB

dragonwolf4753

@Accailia, okie, I'm cool with having him either way. I'll make him a forum for the elemental power

• Posted at:

Zerø|Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

ஒQueen Of Timeஒ

△Queen Of Sword Dueling△

dogdonut473

Luana- I think that we could do your idea, with dragonwolf4753's alpha character becoming beta unless Embyr says not coming. 

but Embyr hasn't been on since June 17th in ShifterSpies reboot. could you check if anything is written about her going on vacation?

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdonut473

Also, in the last RP, embyr didn't want the crushing to get too mushy. How do you think she'll react if our characters are technical mates?

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

My form is on the way! 

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

dogdragon1303

*Throws door open* I'm back!
Sorry, I would've joined sooner if I'd known you were wanting me to, but for some reason when I search up my name to see who may be looking for me, I only get old results.
I have a few things to say before I make Xavier and Dominic again
One, answering Azalia's question about them being mates- Um...I know before in the original they only had *cough* obvious *cough* crushes on eachother...If they are going to be mates, I'm going to make Xavier 17. Closer to Azalia's age. I ship it, but I think we should wait until they're older for them to become mates.
I'm also changing up Dominic's personality.
I probably won't be on as often as I was during the original, but I will POV as much as I can.

Here goes.

Name : Dominic Steele
Age (12 -18) : 13
Looks : Spontaneous light blonde hair, ice blue eyes, very pale skin. Unusually short for his age.
Clothes : He usually wears a blue hoodie with a black t-shirt. When it is hot, he takes off his hoodie. He also wears a pair of jeans.
Personality : Awkward, anti-social and hotheaded. Has a habit of getting angry at others for no apparent reason. Hasn't had many friends and is a single child, so he doesn't really know how to be a great friend. He becomes more kind over time and opens up a bit, but he still remains kinda hostile toward others and shoves down his emotions too much. He's afraid of hurting others because his power is very spontaneous.
Wolf Appearance : White wolf with one black spot over his right eye. Eye color remains the same.
Element : fire
Powers/skills : Powers...Fire XD. He can randomly make trees burst into flame and can summon fire from his hands (or paws.) smoke will sometimes steam from his mouth while he is in wolf form, if he's really angry. Sometimes random parts of his body (hand, ear) will burst into flame, but it doesn't hurt him. This is because he cannot quite control his power. He is a fast runner and has a steady aim, so he is good with a gun. He hasn't used one very much, though.
Crush/Mate : Crush is open. ASK
Other : Xavier's younger brother.

Form for F.W.G. :
Name : Xavier Steele
Age (12 - 22) : 17
Appearance : Tall and thin. Black hair, almost always combed, ice blue eyes and pale skin. Looks tired even though he isn't.  
Personality : Kind, but often snarky and sarcastic. Doesn't often get too close to people, with the exception of Azalia, whom he sees as a younger sister (TO START WITH, don't freak out XD.) VERY good with a gun.
Wolf Appearance : Black wolf with one white spot over left eye. Eye color remains the same.
Crush/Mate : crush is Azalia.
Former or Current? : Current.
Other : Dominic's older brother. Ran away when he was seven because his parents favored Dominic over him. Bad parenting. Is more than slightly resentful of Dominic, but it eases up later (if it goes the same way the old one did.)

Is Lupus still the "bad guy?"

Mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

dogdonut473

Yay! *awkwardly hugs Embyr* You're here!

To dragonwolf4753: I suppose that according to Luana's idea about you being Alpha unless Embyr comes, in which case you're Federal Wolf Government Beta?

Embyr: I agree with the 'make Xavier younger' and 'make them wait to become mates' idea of yours. I think Lupus is the 'bad guy,' Luana said in his form that he is evil but can play nice

to everyone: I probably won't be on as often either.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

*Awkwardly hugs Azalis back*

MAN I've missed this roleplay! 

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdonut473

*dislocates from awkward hug* I was so sad when you said that the first one died.

Where were you for three days?

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdonut473

sorry- mistype i meant five days

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

I know! So was I. I don't really know...I've been drawing alot and working on my stories, mainly my comic. Trying to work out the in-betweens and a few backstories for people. I've kinda been drifting around the SAMB, but not saying much. What's been up?
  • Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Hey Azalis, think we should make a chat thread?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdonut473

I don't know about a chat thread. Sure?

I mean, sure!

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

We don't have to if you don't want to.

Also, does anyone know when we should start POV's?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! It got rebooted!!!!!

Name: Sawyer Alderman 

Looks: Soft brown hair that won't lay flat, dark brown eyes. 6'0 Tall, agile build. His eyes turn blue when he uses his powers.

Clothes: Blue Nike sweatshirt over a white shirt. Wears ripped jeans with running shoes.

Personality: Sawyer is incredibly humorous and is keen at making a joke. He can make a tense situation seem relaxed.

Wolf Appearance: White fur with black streaks and blue eyes.

Crush/Mate: Can Sawyer have a crush on Azalis is okay?

Element: Ice.

Powers/Skills: He can make structures out of ice, and blast it out of his limbs.

Other: Can he be in the F.W.G, or no?

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

dogdragon1303

Bump!

Wait, Xavier and Azalia are a ship...So if Sawyer has a crush on Azalia...

I think we may have a love triangle on our hands, guys.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

1 , , 3 ... 16 , 17 , 18