Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Name : William Jackson
Looks : Tall, regularly built. Chocolate-brown shaggy hair and pale skin. He always seems to be frowning. I'm not taking time on this sorry. Amber eyes.
Clothes : Idk. Whatever. Typically jeans and a collared shirt.
Personality : Very sarcastic and snooty, always finding a way to insult people. Isn't really liked by anyone, but he's a great fighter. He can trick people into thinking he cares about them, only to betray them. He's always seeking the attention of authority higher than him. Very ambitious to become leader.
Wolf Appearance : Long-legged chocolate brown wolf with amber eyes.
Element : Life (sorry Azalia)
Powers/skills : Basically the opposite of Azalia. He has control whether someone lives or dies ( to an extent. He has to be able to grab onto his victim long enough),if Azalia brings someone back to life he can just kill him or her again. Has slightly control over anything that's living--plants, birds, but not humans.
Crush/Mate : He has a tiny crush on Lisa.
Other : Joined Everson to fight against the FWG and the haven. He tried to stay at the Haven for awhile, but when he tried to kill the beta to become beta he was banished. Same thing with FWG. I need an antagonist character, but I probably won POV with him often. Also Azalia needs someone who's the opposite of her element.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

(Snape voice)

How very considerate of you, Embyr. Fifty points from Slytherin for making another antagonist.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

*outraged gasp*

*hiss* filthy mudblood!

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

@Lu- It's fine.

Azalia~

Always me, I grumbled. I always have to figure out a plan.

"Why don't you ask your brother?" I asked casually. "He's as much an Alpha as I am."

"Brother?" Dominic spat. "He left when I was three! What kind of person does that?"

Xavier growled. I glanced at Celaena. Help me contain them, would you?  If anything happens, I tried to communicate.

Dominic crossed his arms. "Look- I'm not here because I want you to win. I came because I didn't want to be stuck to Cela for the rest of my life and Alpha Reizen said that you lot would be in my debt."

I rolled my eyes. "We're taking you in, Elias. We could have left you at the Haven to die at the hands of Everson and my sister- but we didn't. We gave you the choice of coming here to escape death by self-proclaimed Alpha. If anything, you are in our debt."

Xavier placed a hand on my arm. "Calm, Az. Calm."

"I know," I muttered. "I'm trying."

Elias bowed his head. "With the respect you are due-"

"Which is none," Dominic butted in.

Xavier's brother recieved a slap for being cheeky. "-We could have gone away. We chose to accept your invitation, granting you more fighters."

Xavier groaned. "Look- none of us are happy about this arrangement. So how about this. We kill Lisa and Everson, we take back the Haven, you go back, the end, everyone's happy."

"Alpha Lupus?" Elissa asked from the door.

I sighed. "Report."

"Nicholas and I would like to take over as Omegas for the time being," the Beta said.

I blinked. "Pardon?"

"We're down an Omega, and we should have two. Nicholas and I volunteer."

I exchanged a look with Xavier. Should we? I messaged to him.

Cela and Dommy are returning to the Haven as spies, so Luca and Athena are staying as high-ranking hunters, and Elias and Kaia are staying too, along with Mrs. Wolfe, Raven, and Lupus, they're taking over as Betas. So we'd have three males and two females, and both Omegas. I'm saying go for it.

I sighed. "Very well, Elissa. You may move your belongings to O1 and O2 immediately."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The bracelets (Both Alpha and Beta), I imagine as FitBit-y

• Posted at:

Azalis

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

Dominic-

I exchanged a glance with Celaena, someone wants to be Omega?

Celaena rolled her eyes, obviously understand what I meant.

Elias spoke, "Alright, then. Dominic and Celaena will go back to the Haven. Once every few weeks one of you, you can decide who amongst yourselves, will have to sneak here and report all that's happened."

Cela and I both nodded.

"And for goodness' sake, you two, be careful." He growled, "and don't start any fights." He stared pointedly at me for a moment.

I narrowed my eyes, "You know I won't do that."

Xavier rolled his eyes and I shifted my gaze to glare at him. "I don't see you volunteering to spy."

"That's because only an idiot would allow an Alpha of the FWG into their camp. Especially after we tried to reveal him to the Haven. I don't think anyone's that stupid--besides you, of course."

I clenched my fist, but Celaena grabbed my shoulder and shook her head.

I straightened up, "Fine. If that's all you had to tell us, we're going back to the Haven."

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

@Embyr- I'll have you know that I am the daughter of the Heir of the House of Shafiq, who remain in the Sacred Twenty-Eight, and the only muggle blood I have in me is my great-great-grandfather's mother. Many would count my blood as pure. Eat slugs- or just spiked floating cupcakes.

Azalia~

Xavier gave me a look that clearly said, Thank God.

I suppressed a smile. "Temporarily demoted Haven Alphas Elias and Kaia- shortened to Betas Reizen and Smith, your rooms are B5 and B6. Rooms B1 and B2 remain open for Omegas Rodriguez and Sarha. Dismissed. Temporarily demoted Haven Betas Luca and Athena- shortened to Hunters Reizen and Lupus, your rooms are H1 and H2. I have you as Head Hunters, and you will remain that way unless we," I gestured between Xavier and myself, "see anything traitorous such as sneaking out in the middle of the night to pass information to Everson. Dismissed." As I saw Dominic and Celaena get up to leave, I clicked my tongue. "Spies Steele and Rodriguez, we would like to talk to you about our expectations of your duty fulfillment. Stay."

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Dominic-

I glared at Azalia, exasperated. "I thought that's what we just did?"

I gave a huff of annoyance and sat down, "Get on with it, then, and hurry up."

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Ima POV with William later.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

I'm borrowing Xavier. Embyr, tell me if I'm doing okay- if my Xavier PoV isn't... satisfactory, I'll stick to my characters.

Xavier~

I felt myself tensing at the irritated tone of my brother's voice. We could have left him to die at the hands of Everson. We didn't- and this is our thanks?

Azalia put a hand on my arm. "Let me handle this." 

I sighed. "I hate Dominic," I muttered. "Can't we just let him die?"

She glared at me, typing a quick command into her Alpha Bracelet. I felt a light shock travel through my body. I yelped. I hate you, I messaged.

Shocking, she replied, smirking.

"Why did you do that?" I asked. "I'm not the enemy."

"They're not either," she said. "Trust me on this," she muttered into my ear so that my brother and his... girlfriend?... couldn't hear.

Why wouldn't I? I messaged. He only told Everson about our plan. He only made Lisa turn against us.

"Are you sure?" Azalia asked. "I'll have you know that she was going to betray us anyway."

Dominic glanced between us. "What are you talking about?"

"My sister botching the plan we had for defeating Everson. Xavier is convinced that our failure is your fault."

Both of us protested.

Azalia rolled her eyes, holding the Bracelet to her lips. "Young Beta Lupus, report to AO2."

"Copy, Alpha."

The call wasn't over for five minutes before Raven walked in through the door. "Whaddja need?"

Azalia~

"I wanted to convert a Beta Bracelet into a Spy one. For this occasion. Want you to cast a cloaker on it so the SS don't find it."

Raven muttered under his breath, then reported, "Done."

I passed the two (now almost invisible) bracelets to the spies in front of me. "These go on your dominant hand. If they sense any disloyalty, they constrict, cutting off blood flow to the hand, leaving it useless. The charm makes sure that Lisa and Everson don't see it. You use them like so."

I pressed convert on my own bracelet, watching it change into a Spy one. "This button here is communicate. Before you say anything, you lift it to your lips, say the name of the person you wish to call, and say 'enter.' That initiates the conversation. After you feel a buzz, you can speak. That's the only unlabeled option. The 'feather' button, as one of our workers named it, has your contacts and projects them holographically. You use the arrows on the bottom of the bracelet to choose who to call. Instruction manual is the star on the left side. Also holograph." I sighed. "Betas get a more in-depth demonstration, but we're on a tight schedule, and we need you at the Haven ASAP. Therefore, I suggest using the manual." I smiled, handing them the bracelets and watching the spies slip the bracelets on their arms. "Dismissed. Report as soon as you can."

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

I gave a sigh as Dominic and Celaena left the room. "Good riddance." I growled.

Azalia smiled, "You two are so much alike."

I glared at her, "You're-"

---

Dominic-

"-Kidding me," I snarled, glaring at Celaena. "Xavier and I are completely different."

Celaena shrugged. "Not in my eyes."

We were on our way to the Haven, leaving the FWG behind, thank goodness.

"I think you two could be good friends if you would just get to know eachother."

I narrowed my eyes, "I'd sooner die," I growled. "and I'm sure he would as well." I huffed and glanced down at the invisible bracelets the FWG had given us. "These things better work."

Celaena gave me a friendly shove, "You're so pessimistic."

I stuck my tongue out at her, but didn't say anything, as we were nearing the Haven.

--------

William-

We crept silently through the woods in wolf form, Oliver leading us with Lisa by his side.

We were set on getting rid of the current Aplha's at the Haven so that we could take it over.

I hoped his plan would work. He wouldn't listen to any of my suggestions, claiming he was the leader and that I should keep my mouth shut.

I narrowed my eyes and growled. Stupid mutt.

Oliver stopped at the edge of the Haven, then heaved a heavy growl and walked into the courtyard.

We were greeted by confused Haveners, who milled around us, growling.

Oliver shifted back into a human and raised his head, "Where are your Alphas?"

There was a moment of confused silence, then a white (?) haired boy shoved through the crowd, followed by a dark haired girl.

He faced Everson. "Gone." He growled. "left as soon as they suspected you'd come."

Oliver studied him and the girl suspiciously, then smirked. "Good." He raised his voice to be heard above the alarmed Haveners, "Dominic and Celaena are to be Betas. I expect you to treat them as such. Lisa and I are your alphas. Any funny business will be dealt with quickly and mercilessly."

There was silence, and I made my way to the front of the crowd and faced Oliver. "You're making two children Betas? There are other members who you could choose!"

I pointed to myself.

Oliver snarled, "Just for that, Jackson, you can serve as Omega."

I glared at him angrily, then slunk to the back of the crowd.

Oliver returned his gaze to the Haveners. "You may continue with your normal life. However, we're a real pack now, which means we won't be soft on you like your former alphas were."

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Calaena : 

Just as Dominic and I exited the building, I grabbed his hand and made him look at me. 

"No disloyalty to Kaia, or Elias. Even if we both don't like the F.W.G., we are loyal to Kaia and Elias only. Not Everson." I hissed. 

"Okay, geez Cal." Dominic hissed back. 

I shook my head and raised my wrist to my lips. "Azalia, enter."

I felt a buzz.

"Azalia to Calaena."

"Here. Just warned Dominic about the dangers -"

"More like threatened me with killing"

"-and made it clear we are loyal only to Kaia and Elias. We're heading off now."

"Good. Stay in touch."

Kaia :

On the bed, a Fit-Bit with an electric blue band sat. A book was next to it with instructions on how to use it. I sat down, and started unpacking my things. I took a framed photo of me and my cousin, Assana, when we were both little five year olds covered in mud.We were both major tomboys, and she was a Water Elemental, but she died over seven years ago. 

• Posted at:

☾Luana☽

✦Catholic

✦Ravenclaw

✦Thea

✦SAMBer since 2016

✦Creator of Haven for the Elements ⦅⦆ It's on its 36th page!

May the stars and the moon light your path!

Sometimes it's hard to be me. But I keep trying.

dogdragon1303

That was good Azalis.

Ill POV later probably from William's POV when Dommy and Cela join them.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

So, Wolfy, I was thinking that Everson could try to kill Dommy because he sees the Spy bracelets. thoughts?

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Everson had better leave my boi alone otherwise he's in for a bucketload of pain.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Exactly. Bucketload of pain.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Another way is that we could have Everson capture Raven and they're about to kill him when Dominic tries to buy enough time for Raven to get away by telling Everson he's helping the FWG. Then Everson tries to kill him but Raven blocks him and ends up getting killed instead and then maybe we can have the FWG attack (cause maybe earlier Dommy of Cela said now was a good time,) and they bring Raven back to the headquarters and Azalia's like lol guys I got dis and she brings Raven back to life and they all say yay and do happy dance.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

or combine those two and have Everson see Dommy's spy bracelet and Everson tries to kill Dommy but Raven magically appears and is like 'no ya don't' and stops Everson from killing Dommy and dies instead. then Dommy and Cela take Ravie back to the FWG headquarters where Azalia's like, 'i gots this'

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Wolfy should have a say in this.

We're not gonna do it right now anyway cause they're gonna stay at the haven for awhile before they get found out,

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Bumpy

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Don't look at me!

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

...you feeling alright Azalis?

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Quoting Joe Moses as Severus Snape. AVPS. Anyway, I wanted to let Wolfy or Lu PoV before I do.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Lol I meant Omega

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

O.

Anyway I just realized that I put Jackson as beta in his form when it was supposed to be alpha.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

WAIT... 

I though Everson and Lisa were the Alphas of the Salamander Squad pack...

and you said Omega... then Beta... then Alpha...

MAKE UP YOUR MIND EMBYR!

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

William is Omega.

I'd suggest POVing something small to keep this alive if Wolfy or Luana don't soon.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Do a William PoV.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Sorry I haven't been POVing much lately. I just recently discovered the book series Ranger's Apprentice and I've basically been taking ever moment I can to read it. XD Also, I'm kinda out of ideas for POVs until the part when Raven dies...

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

dogdonut473

Then do Elias or Luca struggling to adjust to life at the FWG or something. I dunno- I just feel like I've been PoVing waaaaaaaaaay too much recently.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

William-

Ever since I'd been demoted to Omega, I'd been watching Celaena and Dominic like a hawk, waiting for one of them to slip up so that I could claim the position of Beta. Unfortunately, the two kids showed no signs of weakness, so I'd have to find another way.
Right now it was supper time, however, I hadn't yet eaten. Everson went by the pack rules--Omegas' eat last. I was sitting on a bench, waiting for my turn.
Just then Lisa walked by, and I stood up. "Lisa." I growled.
She turned to look at me, "What?"
"You're really fine with Everson giving two inexperienced children the rank of beta? How do you know we can trust them?"
Lisa glared at me "Oliver would likely be dead if it weren't for them--at least, the boy. He told Oliver about the FWG's plan to poison him. The girl wasn't too keen on telling him, but she gave in. Though I myself don't completely trust her."
I raised an eyebrow, "Why don't you tell Everson so?"
Lisa snarled "I'm loyal to Oliver, not you. I'll stick with him no matter his decisions. If they turn out to be trouble, we'll take care of them." She met my gaze angrily "I doubt the FWG would be stupid enough to assign two children the jobs of spying on us anyway."
I snorted, "Oliver was stupid enough to promote them both to Beta."
Lisa smacked me hard, "Go get dinner, Omega."
"You're very bold." I cooed.
Lisa smacked me again, even harder.
I winced, then yelped "Fine!" And jogged off toward the dining area.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Bumpity bump

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Lisa (Liz)~

I hate William Jackson. I hate him. Trying to make me turn my back on Oliver? Rubbish. 

Oliver noticed something was off, because he reached over and grabbed my hand under the table. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lied.

His hand squeezed harder, cutting off the blood. "Don't. Lie. To. Me. Lisa," he growled. "Or we can ask Omega to exterminate you."

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

I kinda want to POV Xavier or possibly Dominic but I've POVed way too much lately...

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Yep. Same

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Imma POV if Celaena or Wolfy don't soon because I miss my bois.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

alright IM POVING 

Xavier-

A few days had past since Dominic and Celaena had been sent to spy, and so far, it seemed, all was going well.

I was sitting in my office filling out paperwork when my communication bracelet crackled to life. I growled as Dominic's voice came through. "Azalia?"

"No." I muttered into my bracelet in reply. "She's busy right now."

Dominic huffed in annoyance. "Is there anyone else I can talk to?"

"Hey," I snapped, "I don't want to talk with you either, but Azalia and I are the only ones with these bracelet things so you're gonna have to talk to me."

"Fine then," came the snarky reply, "I just thought you guys might like to know that Oliver's been recruiting more wolves into his pack."

I glared silently at the bracelet. Of course he was. "Any elementals?"

"Not that I've seen." 

"Keep an eye on him. Tell me--no, tell Azalia, don't talk to me--if he recruits any elementals."

"I was planning to do just that." Dominic replied, sounding hostile.

"Good." I snapped.

"Fine." Dominic snapped back.

I scowled as Dominic turned off his bracelet with a click.

--

So I dunno what Azalia's doing Azalis you can make something up. I'm just so bored I had to POV.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I heard Dominic snap, 'Fine,' then disconnect with a click.

I knocked on Xavier's (I put Embyr's at first, whoops) door. "Xavier?"

"Come in," he grumbled.

"You shouldn't have snapped at him like that," I chided.

"You heard?"

"He wasn't supposed to call a random Alpha. There was a way he could have connected to me."

"What?"

"Say my name before connecting and you connect to me." I sighed. "And you do realize that you lied to him, right? Raven has one of the comm bracelets too. That's how he came up with the Feather button."

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

"I didn't know that," I growled (note-neither did I, Xavier.) "you should've told me before so I wouldn't have to deal with him."

Azalia rolled her eyes. "Having a conversation with Dominic isn't the end of the world. Maybe if you two got to know eachother..."

I glared at Azalia over my paperwork. "I'd rather die."

Once again Azalia rolled her eyes. She met my gaze, "Aren't you too old for sibling rivalries?"

"It isn't sibling rivalry!" I yelped.

"It really is."

"Just get out." I growled. "I'm trying to fill out this paperwork."

"Really? Cause earlier it sounded more like you were arguing with your brother." Azalia raised an eyebrow at me.

I glared at her "Get. Out." 

"Fine." Azalia turned to leave, "by the way, you're gonna have to stop the paperwork now, it's supper time."

---

Dominic-

"I don't like this." I growled to Celaena, who was sitting next to me, eating her supper.

"What?" She glanced at me.

"I don't eating so soon when other's are still hungry."

"Oh." Celaena nodded. "Neither do I, but this is how real packs do it. Besides," she lowered her voice, "if Everson catches us doing anything suspicious, even if it is just letting others eat before us, we could ruin our chances."

I sighed. "I know, but that doesn't make me feel any better."

Celaena shrugged, then turned to me "Did you tell Azalia about the new recruits?"

"I told someone."

"Who?" Celaena perked up and stared at me.

"Azalia couldn't talk at the moment, so Xavier was the one I ended up speaking to."

Celaena snickered and I glared at her. "Y'know, if you say the name of the person you want to contact before you talk to them, it'll go automatically to the person you want to speak with." Celaena said.

"How do you know?" I asked suspiciously.

"How do I know? I paid attention to Azalia."

"I paid attention!"

"You sure?"

I stood up and glared at her, "I'm eating somewhere else."

I turned and stomped off.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

"Alpha?" Omega Sahra said quietly.

"Elissa, what is it?"

"Nick caught flashes of fur at the edge of the forest. We think that they're Everson's new recruits."

I nodded. "Thank you to both."

I walked to where Xavier was sitting. "We have a problem," I muttered.

---- ---- ----

Embyr, in my 5:56 PM on September 16, 2017, I specifically said, Before you say anything, you lift it to your lips, say the name of the person you wish to call, and say 'enter.'

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Ssshhhh child eat icecream

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//