dogdonut473

I just had a donut. No thanks.

On second thought... *takes ice cream*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

I'm going to be honest, this is going to die soon if Cela or Wolfy don't POV. Either that or become just a Embyr and Azalis roleplay.

Xavier-

I felt pretty stupid that I'd forgotten about the bracelet deal, but it vanished when Azalia informed me on what was going on.

I stood up, "We need to get some wolves out there. You gather them, I'll do a quick estimate of how many we're up against."

Azalia nodded and left the room. I followed her out and walked out the door, shifting into a wolf as I did so.

I scanned the forest, searching, and a flash of red fur caught my eye. A large, red furred wolf was leading a pack of about ten or eleven wolves.

I sized them up to be pretty experienced, with the youngest possibly almost twenty, but it was hard to tell while they were in wolf form.

They were near the back of the forest, and hadn't spotted me yet. I debated on whether I should leave and inform Azalia of the amount of wolves we were facing, or stay and keep an eye on them. I was saved by having to make a choice, however, because Azalia emerged beside me, backed with about fifteen wolves. I noticed she'd brought Elias, Kaia, and Raven, as well as Lupus with her.

I narrowed my eyes, "Are you sure we can trust them in a battle?" I whispered in her ear.

Azalia's response was quick and sharp, "Of course."

I growled quietly, "Fine, but what about Raven? He's practically a child."

Azalia shrugged, "He's a much better fighter than you were at his age."

I glared at her, then dragged my gaze to the forest. "I counted about ten or eleven of them, and they all looked pretty experienced."

---

there. Azalis, Xavier was the one giving orders for once. (Check the beginning if you don't know what I mean.) So you can't complain. You can build off of this, I hope you didn't want anything specific.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Kaia : 

"Everson brought in rogues!" I growled lowly. "The ones who wouldn't leave the forest when it was time for them to leave." 

"Looks like it." Elias looked at me. 

I raked my claws against the ground. It was hard not being able to order the pack around, but I understood how Lea felt when the last Alpha Female moved to another pack.

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

dogdragon1303

YAY LUANA POVED

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

*creeps in* There are too many hot bois for this roleplay to die. Bummppp

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Um... okay?

• Posted at:

Azalis

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

Azalis I understand if you might be going through stressful situations, so I can POV if you want. :)

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Yes please. 

I may be 'snarky,' as you call it, for a while longer... I'll have Travis notify you when I'm better.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

If anything, she's worse. The coaches of the team she was hoping to get on (Odyssey of the Mind) rejected her because she does too much.

Then a person in the two clubs she's in got in.

So she thinks that she didn't get in because she's doing musical theatre and that has practices after school in the second semester.

Go away, Travis. Stop spilling my private life.

So if you could help her become normal again, we'd appreciate it greatly.

Normal meaning...

Her normal self. 

So like she was before Embyr noticed her snarkiness. Get what we're saying?

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

So... Where is everyone?

Budge over, Abano.

Meh. Fine.

Azalia~

I glanced at Brian. "Plan?"

"So there's ten or eleven of them when Steele counted?"

"That appears correct," I replied. "I'll ask Dominic for a more accurate update later. Do you have any ideas?"

Brian opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off by a vibration of my bracelet. "Report," I hissed.

"A group of twelve wolves went to attack you."

"They're here," I grumbled. "What else?"

"Everson and your sister are going to lead another group of thirty or so in their footprints. How many do you have with you right now?"

I swore loudly, to which Xavier glared at me. "Seventeen. That's including Xavier and myself."

"You're outnumbered three to one. Want me to bring Cela over there?"

I glanced at Xavier. "Do we want our spies over here to help us? We're going to be outnumbered about three to one as it is."

He shook his head. "If anything goes wrong... I want them alive."

I shrugged. "Okay." I lifted the bracelet to my lips again. "Still there?"

"Want us there?" came the sharp reply.

"No," I said, looking up at the now-hidden wolves. "I think we'll manage. Stay there. We'll call you if we need any help."

"Got that, Alpha." Shockingly, he didn't even sound sarcastic.

"Dismissed, Steele," I muttered. I looked at Xavier. "He called me Alpha?"

"Not now," Brian grumbled. 

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Lol sorry I was banned for a week

Xavier-

I glanced back at Azalia, "Don't get too excited." I muttered "he probably wasn't thinking straight--that is, if he ever does think straight."
Azalia rolled her eyes and Brian spoke up, "That's enough. We should call more wolves out here. I'll be right back."
Lupus bounded inside to gather more wolves.
"Let's see," I growled "we're up against a group of more than thirty enemies. Our defense is made up of a few Haveners who we might be able to trust, and more FWG members who we probably can't trust. Not to mention, one of our elementals in this group is a child." I glanced briefly at Raven, then switched my gaze back to Azalia "anything else you want to add?"
Azalia smirked, "We're also up against fire and water elementals who could have lots of other elementals in their ranks for all we know."
Azalia and I glanced over as Kaia spoke, "It's no wonder you always lose."
We both protested, but Kaia ignored us, "you act like you're up against the world's largest army. Everything will be fine."
I rolled my eyes, "Remind me of that when we're all dead."
Just then Lupus appeared, followed by a pack of about fifteen wolves. "I didn't think we would need to many," he whispered, "I don't think the people we're up against are very experienced."
"Right," Azalia beckoned for me to follow her "this group be ready to attack."
Azalia stepped in the sight of the approaching enemy wolves, who gave threatening growls. I stepped beside her and glared at the wolves, "What do you want?"
The leader of the group stepped forward, "We want the FWG. You can surrender it or die."
Azalia snarled, "How about you get your flea-bitten hides out of here before we skin you?"
The leader looked amused, "Death it is."
He howled for his wolves to attack, and at the same time Azalia did the same for our own wolves.
The clearing erupted in battle.
-----
Yeh.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Whad'ya do to get banned?

Azalia~

I was circling the redhaired leader who said that we chose death. "Would you like to surrender before I hurt your pride?" I asked casually.

"You? Hurt my pride?" the man asked.

"Yes." I grinned. "Me."

The man snarled. "As if."

I changed into a wolf. The man followed suit. I sidestepped as he lunged. He regained his balance quickly, and leaped again.

I was sick of it. I made the ghosts in my area rise and hold him down. 

Raven looked like he was holding well on his own. So did Xavier. And Kaia had Elias fighting alongside her. Luca was fine. Athena was doing great.

But Lisa and Everson had arrived with reinforcements.

William was right behind them.

I could have sworn for an hour.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

I'll POV later I guess 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Dominic-

It wasn't until later that I heard that William was going with reinforcements behind Oliver and Lisa.

I knew that it was probably too late, but I found a secluded area and contacted Azalia anyway.

"Azalia," I muttered, and the bracelet flickered to life. I was greeted by the sounds of battle--snarls, barks, growls, and I winced, fearing someone would hear.

"Azalia," I hissed. "William's coming after Ol-"

Azalia interrupted me, "I know! He's here already!!"

She swore violently and I rolled my eyes. "Alright, you stubborn coyote. Want me to send help now?"

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

"Call you back with an answer in a moment," I muttered. I glanced at Xavier and quickly typed out, Do you want reinforcements?

He shrugged, turning back to a redhaired girl with black highlights. She had to be a new recruit.

I called Dominic, like I said I would. "Xavier says he doesn't know, but I think it would be a good idea. Who are you sending?"

"You'll see."

"Make sure you and Cela keep your bracelets hidden," I warned.

----- ----- ------ -------

Sorry it's so short I'm just really tired. Also, yay! Someone PoVed!

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Sorry it took my so long. I tried multiple times to POV but the stupid glitch happened and then I went on vacation. When I got back and could finally POV I was also tired and did a really short one.

I'll POV later. Also, is this when Dominic gets discovered? I was thinking maybe Oliver would try to kill Dommy and not Cela to teach C a lesson but then Raven goes boss mode and dies.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

And then he comes back thanks to me

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Dominic-

I thought for a moment, then made my way to the courtyard, passing Celaena on the way and motioning for her to follow me.

We arrived in the courtyard and I scanned the crowd, looking for a few specific people.

I picked them out and, one by one, told them what was going on. I spoke to Jack*, Ashley*, David*, Sean*, Matthew*, Christine*, Deborah*, Harrison*,  and Katherine*. They all agreed to come. I knew the group was small, but I honestly didn't know who else to trust. Many of the former Haveners had become very loyal to Oliver and were forcing others to be loyal to him as well.

So we sneaked out and set off--our small group of eleven. It wasn't long before we arrived at the FWG. The sounds of battle filled the air.

I was angry that I couldn't join in the fighting, but by doing so I'd risk our whole plan. 

I wasn't going to leave, though. I wanted to be here in the event that anything went wrong.

Cela agreed that we should stay, and we found a hidden area beside the building and watched tensely as the battle went on.

--------

I don't know yet if this is when they get discovered...is it?

---

Xavier-

I jerked my head up and glanced around at the sounds of approaching wolves, praying it wasn't more of Oliver's lot.

I relaxed as the wolves started attacking Oliver's pack. Azalia must've told  Dominic to send reinforcements. It wasn't a huge group, but it was better than nothing.

I stepsided as a wolf lunged at me from the side, and turned to see William. I gave a small smile and spoke, "Haven't seen you in awhile. You've joined Oliver's group now?"

William glared, "What's it to you?"

"I should've known," I snorted, ignoring his last question, "you belong with that pack of dogs."

William gave an angry snarl and attempted to attack me once again, but I kicked him off easily. "Should've listened better when you were training here." I growled.

I heard Azalia's familiar growl and looked up to see her struggling with two wolves, both of them bigger than her.

I shot William one last look and raced to Azalia. "Want some help?" I asked.

"I've got this." Azalia responded heatedly.

"No you don't." I took down one of the wolves and quickly dispatched him while he was still surprised. Azalia now had enough time to summon a few spirits to help her.

I hissed as a horribly cold sensation ran through my body. Azalia glanced at me, "I'm raising one right where you're standing."

I bit my tounge to keep from shouting and stepped away from the area.

"Right, thanks for the warning." I hissed.

Azalia leaped back into the battle.

----

I'm sorry it's hideous I can't write at the moment.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

It's great, though you spelled tongue wrong...

I'll PoV after school.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

I spelled it differently but it autocorrected for some reason. I swear I can spell.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I stared at Dominic, gesturing for him to get battling.

He shook his head. I'll fight when we're needed.

I glared at him. You're needed right now!

He shook his head. They'll see me.

Lisa~

I saw my sister communicating with someone in the shadows, and immediately went to investigate. "Oliver," I hissed into my mic.

"Yes?"

"I'm leaving for a bit. Be back later. Young Lupus 2 was looking behind the building. I want to go see."

"Be safe."

I reached for my gun. "I will be."

~~

"All right. So Deb, you help Everyn, Harry and Sean help Ryan, Matt and David, you go help Old Man Lupus. Ashley and Jack help that one girl with the pigtails, and I want Sean watching my back. Kat, you go with Cela," the younger Steele instructed.

I grinned. So that's who it was.

The group dispersed, with Rodriguez giving Steele's hand another squeeze before leaving with Katherine. Sean looked at the boy. "Want me to wait or launch in?"

"Launch in. I'll be right there."

Sean nodded. "Don't be long."

I smiled, fingering the trigger. I waited until Sean was gone, then grabbed Steele by his hair. "So you're the little traitor?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I request permission to PoV Raven or Dominic for the next scene? 

Also, I just realized that Raven sacrificing himself for Dominic could be a very interesting yaoi scene was this a ship in this RP. Thankfully, it's not, and Dommy is with Cela. I like this roleplay just the way it is. God bless!

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

I think Raven would do it for anyone, considering they weren't on the enemies side. 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Tbh I kinda wanted to POV Dommy in the next scene. I can do part and then you can? 

LET GO OF MY BOI *nuclear bombs explode*

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Actually you have my permission to POV as Dommy Azalis.

Have fun.

I hope you can Dominic right.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

I'm sorry I kinda disappeared from this RP. I just haven't been very motivated for it, I guess. I'll try to get more POVs in. ^^'

Starting with Raven, once I know how the enemy is gonna try to kill Dommy. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

dogdonut473

I'm writing a PoV for Dommy's threatening, so I think I'll get to Lisa throwing Oliver a knife or weapon of some sort to kill Dommy. Raven will then die by saving Dommy (Cue crying Azalis). Your PoV is probably going to be quite short...

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

Dominic~

I winced as Lisa held me by my hair. "Let go?"

She kept dragging me toward the fight, gun to my temple.

Finally, I stood before the fighting. Lisa let out a very loud whistle, getting the attention of everyone. "If you don't surrender, I will kill him!" Azalia's sister shouted.

Azalia~

I stared at Lisa. At the gun pointed at Dominic. "What do you want?" I shouted back.

"I already said. Surrender."

Xavier walked to stand beside me. "We're not going to surrender to someone who will murder us and control our world just so one person doesn't die."

I shook my head subtly. Xavier, no.

He shrugged, equally subtly.

"Oliver. The Alphas refuse." My sister smiled. It reminded me of a shark.

With a flash of silver, she drew a dagger and threw it blade over hilt toward her... boyfriend? Anyway, he caught it with ease and began aiming right for Dominic.

Allrighty, Wolfy do your thing

• Posted at:

Azalis

wolfheart1601

Raven~

I could feel my power weakening with every spell I cast. The battle had only been going for barely half an hour, but it felt like hours and it was taking a toll on me. Finally, I was tackled to the ground by a wolf three times my size.

"Looks like it's the end of the line for you, boy." He growled, confidently. But I only narrowed my eyes at him.

"Not quite." I replied and summoned the last of my magic power into a spell that threw him off of me and into a tree with a sickening thud and crack as the tree trunk actually splintered under the impact. At that moment, I realized I'd be useless in the fight now, so I managed to make my way to the outskirts of the battle area and sat to watch the others, making sure to keep myself hidden and unnoticed.

The battle went on for a few more minutes before a piercing whistle suddenly split the air, getting everyone's attention. I turned to look in the direction it came from and I felt my blood run cold when I saw Azalia's sister holding Dominic by his hair and pointing a gun at his head.

"If you don't surrender, I will kill him!" She shouted so everyone could hear.

"What do you want?" I heard Azalia shout back and I found myself hoping against hope that there would be some way to bargain with them to let Dominic go.

"I already said." Lisa replied, "Surrender."

I heard Xavier's voice next and saw that he had gone up beside Azalia.

"We're not going to surrender to someone who will murder us and control our world just so one person doesn't die." I could hear the distaste in his tone as he said "one person" and, despite knowing what Dominic and Xavier's relationship was like, I still found myself not believing he said that. He may not like Dominic, I thought, and he may not want to think of him as his brother, but he could at least bother to remember that Dominic is a comrade in times like these.

"Oliver," Lisa's voice snapped me out of my angry thoughts and I returned my attention to the matter at hand. "The Alphas refuse."

Lisa grinned, looking vaguely like a shark. Then, I saw a flash of silver and realized that she had thrown a dagger to Oliver. He caught it easily and held it in preparation for a throw.

I could feel my heart thudding in my chest and my hands (I'm in human form right now) were shaking with fear. I glanced at Azalia and Xavier, then at Oliver, then at Dominic and Lisa, and instantly knew that neither of them would be able to reach Dominic or Oliver before that dagger started flying and found it's target. But me, on the other hand... No! Are you crazy, Raven!? You can't guard yourself with magic right now! If you were to attempt rescuing Dominic you'd be risking your own life! Despite what I was telling myself, I felt my feet kick off in a sprint towards Dominic and Lisa, just as Oliver was letting go of the dagger.

Without even slowing down, I rammed my shoulder into Dominic, knocking him and Lisa to the side and exposing my front to Oliver and the flying dagger. I let out a gasp of pain and shock as I felt the dagger bury its blade in my chest, right up to the hilt. I stood, wide-eyed, for a moment, then vaguely felt myself starting to fall as my consciousness quickly faded...

Does that make up for my absense? XD I feel like reading Ranger's Apprentice has made me a better POV writer. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

That was really good, Wolfy! Raven's such a boss.

Dominic-

I stared at Raven's body, shocked. Everything had happened so quickly--I was bracing myself for the impact of the knife when I'd felt myself and Lisa shoved aside and Raven was in my place.

The clearing was silent, then someone gave a loud yell and once again battle erupted around me.

I paid no heed, however. My ears were ringing and I spun around, for some reason looking for Azalia.

I found her quickly. Like me, she hadn't moved, she was rooted to the spot, her face bearing an expression of--I widened my eyes as I realized that Azalia was crying.

I forced myself to move toward her. "Bring him back!" I snapped as I neared her.

Azalia stared at me, "I don't know if I can! I'm already almost to the limit of-"

I glared at her, "You won't know until you try!"

----

Take the stage Azalis.

Also William has the power to make it so that Azalia can't raise people he uses his power on. You can use that if you want. Maybe he can be trying to use his power on Raven but then they come and make him go away.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

I'm surprised how all the weapon and killing stuff goes through. 

• Posted at:

Azalis

wolfheart1601

Well, come on, let's face it. Weapons and at least one death are typically part of a good story and RPs are pretty much stories written by more than one person. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdonut473

well true...

working on a PoV there's a week of time skip

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

*eats a poptart in agreement to Wolfheart's statement*

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Honestly, I this is what I imagine happening:

Azalia and Xavier are both kinda leaning over Raven, looking down at him, while Azalia brings him back to life. Then when she's done, Raven doesn't move or even open his eyes for a couple minutes. Then, all of a sudden his hand shoots up in a fist, landing a punch on Xavier's nose, but Raven still has his eyes closed. Then, as he opens his eyes, he'd be like "That's for letting your selfish pride get in the way of saving a comrade's life."

That's what I imagine happening. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

Lol! That'd be great.

Being completely honest with ya'll, I wouldn't have made X say that in a hateful way if I wrote it. He doesn't really like Dominic, but he doesn't hate him. He probably wouldn't want to stop the battle if it were for just one person (unless that one person was Azalia or perhaps Raven,) but it wouldn't be anything personal.

But it's done now, so it's fine. Besides, I suppose it shows how human humans are, if you get me.

I do want Raven to get onto him tho. 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Azalis, I think it's your turn to POV. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdonut473

The computer reset so I'll need to rewrite the pov asap. At a fbla rally right now work on it @ home

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I gestured for the wolves on my side to drive the Haven away as I made my way toward Raven.

The boy looked strangely peaceful, but he was still dead. I couldn't ignore that.

"Get O712 away!" I shouted, referring to William. I couldn't raise Raven until that git was far away.

~~

"He's gone. Injured almost to the point of death, but still alive," Elissa puffed.

I smiled gratefully. "Alert everyone that it is time for a feast. We'll be along in a minute."

Elissa nodded, looking down at Raven. "I understand."

As she left, I glanced at Xavier. "Do you know if Raven and I share blood?"

"You don't," Brian said from behind me. "I'd know."

"Thank you, Brian, I was asking Xavier."

Godfather rolled his eyes and went after Elissa. "Have fun."

I pulled out a knife and cut a slit about a centimeter above the now healed cut from Mrs. Wolfe's resurrection. Blood flowed freely from the cut and dripped onto Raven's chest, where it was immediately absorbed.

My hand trembled from the effort of not passing out. Rise.

Rise.

Rise.

RISE FOR THE LOVE OF ROME!

Nothing.

Not even a twitch.

After five minutes, when Xavier and I were about to head inside, Raven was still not moving. I shrugged. "Guess I'm too drained."

As if to prove my point, I stumbled.

At the same time as a punch that landed on Xavier's nose.

Xavier's hand flew up to his nose. "Ow!"

Raven's eyes flickered open as he deadpanned, "That's for letting your selfish pride get in the way of saving a comrade's life."

I tried to run back to the boy, acting as if I was going to give him a hug. At the last minute, I slapped him. "Never." Slap! "Ever." Slap! "Do." Slap! "That." Slap! "Again!!!" Slap! Slap! Slap!

Raven winced. "Ouch. Also, I wouldn't have done it if Mr. I'm-too-good-to-help-my-own-brother had decided to save Dominic."

I laughed, running a hand through my hair. "All right, then. Never again?"

"I can't promise anything. I'll try, though."

"All right, then. Let's head inside."

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

So I got grounded so I'm going off the radar with long PoVs more like two sentence ones from now until further notice. Last one seem okay?

• Posted at:

Azalis