Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Kaylee : 

I rolled my eyes as I watched a few old haveners argue with some F.W.G. I walked down to them to break up the fight. I did, then exhausted and hungry, I turned around. I saw Brian, sitting by himself. I walked over to him. 

"Hello Brian." I said. 

"Hello Kaylee."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Luana

Catholic  

I survived.

"Froggy, I do believe I have aquired a personality." - Charlie, (The Foreigner) 

Bread or boysbread.- Dont fight her because she will kill you- Protect Gulfstream 2018  

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Ya'll ready for this ship to get sailin'.

You saw nothing.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

I WaNt To Do An ImPoRtAnT POV But I don't know what to do

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Do Dominic and Xavier getting along and everyone's like what's going on

Azalia~

"Come on, Iggy!" I groaned. "Focus! It's not as hard as you're making it!"

"I'm trying!"

"Try harder!"

He growled. "I'm blind, not stupid. I know how to get something."

"By trying harder!" I hissed.

"Iggy, try focusing on- look out!" Kaia yelped.

Iggy jumped, then glared at the general area of the shade. "You can't jump start me, Kaia."

"Think about your body shaping into that if a wolf's. Can you do that?"

He hissed at me. "Not useless."

I raised my hands in surrender. "We're not leaving until you can change. I suggest you try harder."

He growled, his head suddenly sprouting into a snout.

"What are you doing differently?"

"Not trying to be happy and letting myself get mad at you."

"Well keep it up! It's working!"

Five minutes, later, he was finally fully a wolf. I changed and ran off. Follow my scent!

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

That's a good idea, Snazzy. I just got another idea (it's kinda random but hey,) but I'll probably do that soon. It'll be funnnnn.

Also guys I'm with the police now so don't tangle with me *holds out badge* and if I'm correct, Luana is as well. This city thing is fun. Maybe I'll run for mayor some day. 

ehhehe I think we all remember that one time...

Xavier-

Raven, Azalia, and Iggy all arrived back safely, much to my relief. Azalia insisted on getting right to work on Iggy's powers, with the help of Kaia's shade. I was able to convince her to wait until she had rested.

First thing in the morning, Azalia woke Iggy (who wasn't too pleased,) and the three of them started training.

I watched them in the courtyard for awhile, before I walked inside, intent on ordering some people around.

Everyone gathered around, waiting for their daily tasks, hoping that today they would get an interesting one. 

Most everyone was disappointed; almost all of them groaned when they received their orders.

I looked up from my list in exasperation. "Will you stop? We're in the middle of a war, the chores aren't going to be fun." like chores are fun anyway, "We need all of you to pitch in if we want to stand a chance."

"That sounds nice and all," Thomas growled from the crowd, "but what happens if we're all too overworked to fight properly when the time comes?"

"Your tasks aren't nearly that hard," I responded calmly, "you're getting a good amount of sleep and food. There's no reason you wouldn't be able to fight properly."

"Well, what if-"

"Just shut up, Thomas," Dominic snapped. "nobody wants to hear your whining."

Thomas narrowed his eyes angrily.

I continued naming everyone's tasks, but this time there was less groaning and more whispering. Finally, I ended the list and everyone trudged off to get their work done.

And I have paperwork, I sighed, honestly, I'd rather be doing what they're doing.

---

A few hours into paperwork, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Raven walked into the room. "We're done." 

I blinked. "That was quick."

"There were three of us, and the training area wasn't too dirty. Surprising, with all the training lately."

"Maybe I should assign you three together more often." I'd assigned Raven, Calaena, and Dominic to clean the training area.

"We noticed that we were low on some supplies, like wolfsbane. I don't remember you assigning anyone to replenish our supply. Maybe the three of us could do that."

I stood up quickly, surprising Raven. "That sounds good. I think I'll tag along."

Raven blinked.

"I can't stay in here for another moment." I explained, "I just want a break from these stupid papers."

Raven nodded understandably. 

-----

yayyyy.

Hey I just realized that Raven, Cala, and Dommy are a really cute trio.

Raven's probably the leader but also the third wheel. Kinda like Harry Potter.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Lol-

I'm just imagining Dommy with Scabbars and Cal with Crookshanks and them arguing llike Ron and Hermoine. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

dogdragon1303

xD

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Bumpity bump

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

Eh, I'll try to get a POV in before the weekend ends. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I survived.

Bread or boysbread.- Dont fight her because she will kill you- Protect Gulfstream 2018  

Hamiltrash.

cutewolf230

I'm really mad right now, so I'm gonna rant about some stuff that is what I'm supposed to address as the creator of this rp. Please don't try to argue until a day or two later, because I will put up one h*ll of a fight. 

One, I feel like Wolfheart needs to be more active. I understand you need a break, but I feel like you need to get back in the game or I'm outta here. 

Two, I'm sending in a couple of big and important POVs in a bit later sometime, to get the story moving along, and it will be a major POV. I need everyone active so that they can try to get it. 

Three, I know this is an old conflict, but I feel as if Azalia (not trying to make you mad) needs maybe be on the same level as Iggy. Or only a bit above. I should have said this earlier, but I've kind of got this thing where if like two people with around the same element should have around the same powers. So that those two are like the only more powered people and it's not just one. Besides, didn't you say so yourself that controlling someone (FOR IGGY'S POWERS) is a bit OP?

Also, I'd appreciate if you guys didn't take offense of this. Do NOT try to fight me on this.    

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I survived.

Hamiltrash.

dogdragon1303

Woah

that was very unlike you, Lu

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

I'm only going to say one thing, and please don't mistake this as me trying to argue, because I'm not.

I think it makes sense for Azalia to be more powerful than Iggy (AS OF NOW) because she's older and more experienced. However, I think Iggy could become as powerful as her as time goes on. 

Again, not trying to argue, just putting my thoughts out there. Don't get upset. 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Okay, Luana.. I'm not really sure how good my POVs will be when I'm not motivated, but I'll try. I'll join back in for the next major POV. That's acceptable, right?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cutewolf230

Stiil mad, but Embyr I figure your right. 

@Wolfheart : Alright. 

Wow, that is so unlike me

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I survived.

Hamiltrash.

dogdragon1303

Azzy might be waiting for Iggy to PoV, if she hasn't POVed by tomorrow than I will.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

I'm probably not PoVing today since I have a competition

And lu I was thinking that it could be like the flash where Barry aka Azalia's more powerful than Wally aka Iggy but the latter has quicker advances bringing them up to relatively the same level.

We can skip the season four Barry power addition if you want

• Posted at:

Azalis

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

In that case, I'll go ahead and pov. Good luck on the competition, Snazzy. 

Xavier-

I was sure to grab gloves on the way outside. Wolfsbane could cause drowsiness, headaches, and occasionally vomiting if it even came in contact with a shifter's skin, most people preferred not to have such unpleasantries. I probably wouldn't have to worry about that anymore, but I didn't want to arouse any (more) suspicions.

We collected wolfsbane for a little under an hour, and by the time we were headed back home, we had gathered enough to last for a long time. Hopefully.

Raven trotted up beside me. "D'you think the war will end soon?"

"I hope so, but there's no way of telling." I answered.

Calaena hurried to catch up with Raven. "What happens when we split up again?" she'd obviously overheard our conversation, "Will we just go back to constantly fighting?"

I hesitated. I myself had been wondering the same thing. 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

*sets a tree on fire* I WASN'T FINISHED AND I ACCIDENTALLY SUBMITTED MY POV UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

This is random, but does anyone else worry that people will see all the ships in this and think it's like Twilight but without vampires?  Ew

I was sure to grab gloves on the way outside. Wolfsbane could cause drowsiness, headaches, and occasionally vomiting if it even came in contact with a shifter's skin, most people preferred not to have such unpleasantries. I probably wouldn't have to worry about that anymore, but I didn't want to arouse any (more) suspicions.
We collected wolfsbane for a little under an hour, and by the time we were headed back home, we had gathered enough to last for a long time. Hopefully.
Raven trotted up beside me. "D'you think the war will end soon?"
"I hope so, but there's no way of telling." I answered.
Calaena hurried to catch up with Raven. "What happens when we split up again?" she'd obviously overheard our conversation, "Will we just go back to constantly fighting?"
I hesitated. I myself had been wondering the same thing. 

"I don't know," I shrugged, "it'll probably be awhile before we have to worry about that."

---

I finished it there because I don't know what else to write sorry

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

Athena :

A couple days later, the F.W.G. Headquarters was busy. Azalia and Xavier were busy plotting for the war, with some help from the trio. I was helping Tyler and eventually he shifted and we were assigned to border patrol with Elias, Luca, Lorelei*, Katie*, Silver, Silverstream, and five others. On this particular border patrol, I scented something off. Lifting my head to smell it better, I smelled a pack of rogues. But not only that, Everson was leading them. I hurried to tell Elias.

“Everson’s crossed border and is leading a pack of rogues to the Headquarters.” I said.

“We aren't attacking.” He replied.

“Why not? Contact Azalia tell her send some fighters. Please. It's our chance to get back at Everson.” I told him.

“Fine,” He muttered, “Lorelei, go get some fighters from Headquarters and tell Azalia what's going down.”

Only a few minutes later, we were engaged in a heated battle. Despite my protests, Raven had joined in. I’d just finished off a rogue when I spotted Everson creep up behind Raven.

“Oh no you don't.” I muttered.

I raised my hand and made a fist, and Everson's foot was encased in Rock solid earth. I raced towards them and pushed Raven out if the way. I punched Everson, and he turned to growl at me.

“What's an Earth elemental gonna do to me.” He smirked.

“Plenty.” I replied.

He tried to aim a fireball at me but I blocked it. Everson's form started to shrink, and once his front paws touched down, they too were encased in rock solid earth. He tried to melt it, but he couldn't.

“Silver!” I called for the new water elemental.

“Hey 'thena.” She said.

“Drench him,” I nodded to Everson.

She spotted him and smirked evilly. “Gladly.”

She drenched him and together we both restrained Everson. Summoning a dagger of sharp rock, I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

“This is for Kaia, Lea who loved you, and everyone else who died trying to stop you.”

And with that, I thrust my dagger into his side, finishing him off. I stepped away, my shirt soaked in bl**d. The moment the rogues say their leader was d**d, they ran off. The Haven was free.

----

Later, Elias was telling Xavier about what went down. But there was one question that couldn't go unanswered.

“Who would replace Kaia as the Alpha Female of the Haven?”

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I survived.

Hamiltrash.

dogdragon1303

What

Is the roleplay over soon? Or are we gonna create another antagonist or what?

if we have to create another boss can I make him? (if you don't already have someone planned)

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

I- Uh- Wow-

I don't really know what to POV...

That felt kinda... anti-climatic...

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdonut473

Can I make Azalia go from Patton to deceit for a while?

Did you just make a Thomas Sanders reference to can lying be good?

Yep. Also em it went great. And Wolfy don't say it was Anticlimactic you're not writing

Azalia~

"Oliver Everson," I drawled. "Why do you continue to do this?"

"Why do you continue to oppose me? We started off with the same goal. Why did you stray?"

"Oliver..."

"I'm sick of your lies, Azalia. Lisa told me you were stubborn but I didn't know how much until now."

"Oliver, we're still protecting mortals from us. Just in a different way."

"I have a suggestion."

"No."

He winced, sidestepping another onslaught of rain from Solcer. "Hear me out. Me, you, no weapons, no backup. By ourselves, we talk, we see if we can come up with a good conclusion. Would you consider?"

I raised my hand to stop my wolves from attacking. "I'll go with you."

~~

"So..."

"The mortals are dangerous. More dangerous than dual Alphas. Keeping us from them is protecting us, not them. We can't give up on our race because our morals have changed. Another few lives isn't that much."

I sighed. "No, you're right."

"I am-"

"Which is why I suggest we change positions. You're FWG Alpha for a while, I'm Haven."

"Any other agreement?"

"War."

"When do we exchange?"

"Right now."

--------

Sorry wanted to PoV slightly evil and I'm obsessed with the newest Thomas Sanders video (the wait was worth it) and I like the idea of Oliver seeing he's wrong and like becoming bffs with Brian because they're hated by so many people.

Plus Azalia will make an interesting villain should we go down that path. Her powers seem sorta dark no offense Iggy, and this would be a great place to get xavalia sailing

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

I'm assuming this took place before the battle? What am I supposed to POV?

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Okay, I'm confused. Is Everson dead or not? If he's not, then is he going to become a good guy? Also, in my opinion, it wouldn't really make much sense for Azalia to be the bad guy again, considering how close she is to Raven, and I feel like if she did, then half of Raven's POVs would basically be him trying to get her to see reason again...

I'm not trying to start any arguements... Please don't take any of this the wrong way...

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 8e619e5bf6

ravendragon2111

Azalia, why are you rping for my character? I made a post on the previous page, so why didn't you reply to that? This is just making me confused as to what is going on.

• Posted at:

dogdonut473

I don't understand what you mean iggy sorry of I screwed up a PoV it's just that I'm having trouble at home and I used to come here to escape but now we're turning against each other and arguing for no reason even when we try not to. 

Oliver isn't dead yet this takes place during the battle and it's not gonna be permanent chill I don't want Azalia becoming an emotionless creep. It's like Kaia being dead. Or Xavier being mortal. Permanent until further notice. Plus she'll keep in touch so

Sorry if the first half of this sounded rude I have a lot on my mind

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

I don't think we're arguing, we're just confused with eachother at the moment. I can see where you're coming from, though, so, everyone, let's try not to let disagreements destroy this.

Iggy, Azalis isn't POVing as you, she's including you.

Dominic-

I wasn't technically supposed to burst in on a meeting between Elias, Xavier, Brian, Kaylee, and Azalia, but I couldn't wait any longer to ask a question that had been on my mind for hours now.
"Is Oliver really dead?"
The five of them turned to look at me, and a second later Mrs. Wolfe answered me, "Yes, Dominic. He is. Would you mind knocking? This meeting is kinda important."
I ignored the hint of irritation in her words. "So we can go back?"
"That's what we were discussing," Brian hissed, "before you waltzed in uninvited."
Kaylee reached out and placed her hand on top of Brian's in a calming gesture, but quickly yanked it back when she realized I could see.
Elias heaved a sigh. "We were talking about the next female Alpha, now that Kaia's..." he didn't finish the sentence.
Xavier finished it for him, "Not up for it at the moment. Unless you have a suggestion, you can do us a favor and-"
"I do have a suggestion." I glared at him.
Azalia looked like she wanted to say something, but Brian spoke before she got a chance. "Spit it out."
"Why not Calaena?" I asked. "She's strong and smart, and she's one of the older Haveners."
Kaylee immediately shook her head. "Rules prohibit fire elementals from being alphas. After Oliver, I'd think-"
I cut her off. "Why? We're not all like Oliver," I felt myself getting angrier, "you're not being fair."
Kaylee looked slightly apologetic. "The truth is that fire elementals tend to be...explosive." she raised an eyebrow at me pointedly. "It's going to be a long time before anyone trusts a fire elemental as an alpha after the recent events, anyway."
I clenched my fist. "Maybe because you never give us a chance!" I knew I was about to snap, but I didn't care. "Calaena-"
"Watch out," Xavier muttered, "Flamey's gonna blow up."
I was on the verge of setting the whole room alight when Azalia stood up. "Calm down. I've been trying to tell you guys something. Oliver and I had a talk..."
The room went quiet.
---
Ey finish it (if you want) Azalis. Hope you weren't going to reveal it another way.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

Oookay. Um, I'm not sure about the Oliver thing. I mean it's a nice idea, I just think that Oliver would've never changed. Besides, he's my character just not a POVing one. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I survived.

Hamiltrash.

dogdragon1303

Good point. Maybe he can be faking it?

I think that from now on if we're gonna do something really big (unless your Lu) we should clear it with Luana first? Just to avoid future arguments/confusion. If you want it to be a surprise for as much people as you can, maybe make a private chat thread with Luana for your ideas. Just a thought.

Also, Azzy, Imma make this clear now to avoid difficulties that Xavier won't be getting his shifting ability back, bc I like the idea of a mortal Xavier who can help the werewolves by keeping track of the mortals without having to worry about ppl finding out he's a werewolf or somethin, also it's good character development. 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

"And?" Xavier asked carefully.

"And we're switching positions temporarily."

Everyone exploded in protest. I raised my hands to silence them. "Hear me out!" I shouted.

"This is a chance for him to change and for me to get support on their side. For him it's the other way around. I want him to get to know some of you guys. Think of it as... A loyalty test for our recruits. Now, he's supposed to be getting here soon so I'd best be going."

~~

"Hello," a recruit said coolly. "So you're our our temporary Alpha?"

"It would appear I am. What of it?" I snarled.

There was a quiet laugh behind me. "Keep your temper in check, Shadow."

The girl hissed at the voice. "Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital?"

"Everson let me out to welcome our Alpha," William said smoothly as he limped to my side. "And to be honest, I like her better than him even though she's tried to kill me before."

"Sorry 'bout that," I said.

"No worries," he dismissed. "That kid's trouble," he hissed in my ear. "Be careful around her."

I took out my bracelet. "I'm fine, Xavier. Stop calling me!"

"Who are you with?"

"William the guy who's chances at becoming beta significantly dropped because I got injured too badly to heal," said wolf grumbled.

-------

I don't do private chats because they're not private em but I get what you're saying

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Sometime throughout this entire thing Xavier grew older so he's like 18 now. Possibly 19? How many years have passed since this started (in RP time?)

just putting that out there. I'm too lazy to POV rn and I'm drawing my children so bye

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Azalis Oliver died, I'm assuming Azalia raised him shortly after? It kinda sounded like he never died, by the way you wrote it.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

Yeah. But I'd rather Everson stay dead. Mainly because I have an awesome idea for a sequel and I don't want to drag on with the other POVs. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I survived.

Hamiltrash.

dogdragon1303

...so you're gonna end this? Tbh, I was hoping it'd be going for a good while longer before a sequel...

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

Sequel on here silly!

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I survived.

Hamiltrash.

dogdragon1303

OH. YAY.

I'm such an idiot, sorry.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

I'll give you private info on a sperate thread later

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I survived.

Hamiltrash.

dogdragon1303

Can I POV William or are we not gonna go with this plan?

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

@luana I guess you should change your siggy with 22nd page

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell