• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Won't be too active till next Sunday. The Fourth things...

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

I feel like this is gonna die before it even starts if we don't POV.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

I'll PoV as soon as I get my filthy werewolf paws on a computer.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Azalis (This is my forum name, as well as the person in control of the body)

Official Thread Necromancer.

Regretting all the ships that never sailed.

dogdragon1303

I honestly don't know what to POV...but I'll try.

Dominic:

I stared blankly at the new school I was about to enter.

We had just moved here from New Jersey and my parents had insisted on finding me a new school right away. I had protested, telling them that "I'd survive a month or so without school." But they wouldn't change their minds, so here I was, about to walk into a new school and, unfortunately, meet new people.

I sighed and made my may toward the building.

-------

So yea. Just something short to keep the roleplay alive.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Buuump!!!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdonut473

I looked up at the school. Another day of acting like a giant dummy. Another day of pretending that I don't know anything about werewolves, the Federal Wolf Government, the Elementals, and all of that, to everyone except Xavier. I was used to it, though. It was the second month of school, after all.

I walked into the science classroom and sat down in my usual seat in the back. Xavier was already there. I smiled at him. "Ready for another day of acting?"

"Am I ever?"

I chuckled. "Fair point."

The rest of our classmates filed in through the door and sat down. The teacher cleared his throat. "Instead of our usual lesson I had planned for today, we will be talking about werewolves. Miss Lupus, would you mind telling us what you know?"

I stood up. "I don't suppose I have a choice."

"You don't," the teacher agreed.

"Fine." I looked at Xavier and tapped a quick message. I'm not sure how much I can say without giving anything away. 

Do your best, he replied subtly.

I smiled lightly at the teacher. "First, you should know that there has been some disagreement on what a werewolf actually is. There are three different creatures that go by this name. There is the Shapeshifter Wolf, which can change into a wolf at any time, the Wolfman, a physical combination of man and wolf, and the True Werewolf, the man that transforms into a wolf during a full moon.

“Killing a werewolf isn’t like killing a vampire- it can be done various ways, which include but are not limited to getting hit by a car, falling from a high elevation, or bleeding to death.” Or using enough Wolfsbane… But I couldn’t say that. “You shouldn’t try these methods unless you’re faster than a wolf, though. Instead, I would recommend using silver bullets to the heart. If you don’t have silver bullets, normal bullets may do the job, but it will take a much longer time, seeing as werewolves are able to take ridiculous amounts of abuse. If you have to use a normal gun, go for a sniper and aim to sever the connection between the spinal cord and the brain- it will make your job a lot easier.” I realized that there were werewolves in this class who were my enemies, and that I was giving them info on how to kill us, but I couldn’t stop here. Too suspicious.

“You can also kill a werewolf using sharp objects such as knives, machetes, or swords, but that would force you to go into close combat, so I don’t recommend it.

“Tying or chaining up a werewolf is much better than the bullets or the sharp objects because a werewolf won’t last long without its limbs.

“Sharp objects at a distance can be effective. An Olympic javelineer, for example, may be able to strike an unaware werewolf at the other end of a field, but you could use a bow and arrow, or a spear thrown off a building or a cliff. However, this may only anger the werewolf, not kill it.

“Using blunt objects can work quite well. If you throw a piano off a building or roll a boulder off a cliff, you may kill the werewolf. However, these situations are unlikely, and the werewolf won’t go down without a fight.
“You could also hit one with a truck. If you hit, it’s almost a sure kill. If you miss… well, don’t miss.
“That’s all I have to say about killing them. Let’s move on to the final part of this discussion.
“There are three ways to become a werewolf. You can be born with werewolf genes, you can be bitten by a werewolf, or you can be ‘cursed.’ The latter has to be afflicted on a mortal by a werewolf. There has only been one instsance of this, however, and we don’t know if this way even exists, given it is taken from a legend.
“That’s all I have to say. The floor is yours, Professor.”
He stood there, shocked. “I appear to have nothing to say. You said everything I had on the lesson plan.”
I smiled. “Did I really?”
~~
“You didn’t have to go that far into detail,” Xavier said as we exited the classroom.
“I actually did. You know how I am about not speaking everything.”
“Yes, I do.” He sighed. “I think you may have given us away.”
“Calm down, Xave. We’re safe.”
He shook his head. “See you at lunch. We can talk about it then.”
“See you.” I walked to my second period.
~~
Skip to lunch.

“Hey,” I said, sitting down at my usual table with Xavier, Alice, Frank, Joel, and Diana*.
You’re cheerful, Xavier noted.
Got to keep up the demeanor. I have bad news.
What?
There’s a new kid in the neighborhood. His name’s Dominic. Dominic Steele.
Xavier cursed under his breath, something I rarely hear him do. My brother?
How many Steele families do we know?
Good point.

As always.

Not always, he corrected. 

Point taken. What are our plans for the Haven?

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

Oi Xavier, watch your language boi.

I have to say, this seems to be much more well thought out than the original, which is good. I'm not sure what state they live in...but apparently the high-schoolers and middle schoolers go to the same school, seeing as Dominic is 13 and Xavier is 17.

Xavier-

I'll tell you later, when we get back to the base. We don't want anyone getting suspicious.

I raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.

the bell rang and we were off to our next class.

------

Dominic:

Finally, school was over.

I took the bus home and thought through the day. This new school was...strange. I had a feeling lots of people there knew something that others didn't. Earlier, during lunch, I had seen two students who seemed to be talking to eachother using some sort of morse code, tapping our messages on the table.

I shrugged. It was, after all, only my first day. Maybe I was just being paranoid.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdonut473

I forgot to say- 

*Random mortal characters insignificant to the plot

Azalia~

I sighed and walked a little away from the school, then put a hand to my ear. "Xavier," I muttered. "Where are you?" 

He didn't answer for a moment. Then, "I'm still in school. Spying on my little brother. He just got on Bus 134. Where are you?"

"About five minutes from the school. I'm heading to base right now. See you soon?"

"See you."

I shifted into a wolf and ran to the Federal Wolf Government headquarters.

~~

"So," I said to Xavier once he got to the base. "Plan?"

"Betas?" he countered.

"No. Plan. We don't need the betas for you to tell me your plan." By the way, I think that your little bro saw us tapping ar lunch, I added in Federal Morse.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

thordragon328

All right, can I make a FWG character, but it's like Lupus, where you guys don't POV as him?

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

dogdragon1303

Uh...Luana occasionally POVs as Lupus. You should get her permission first.

Xavier you creep stop spying on people xD.

I'll POV soon, but we need to let others POV first.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Bump

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I walked to school. School. Give me a sarcastic yay! I had my hood pulled over my head, over my wolf ears. And... I was really late. And... it was raining. Great. 

(Time skip to Lunch)

I still had my hood pulled over my head, and I sat in a dark area. I didn't want to eat, just be alone. I guess.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

dogdragon1303

Xavier:

"Joy." I said aloud, sarcastically.

Azalia gave me one of her looks, "Morse code?"

I returned the look, "What's it with you and morse code? We're at the base. Nobody is gonna care."

Azalia sniffed, "I just though you'd want to keep your brother a secret." She paused, lowered her voice and said, "Plus, I don't want anyone to panic."

I stared at her, "Honestly, I don't care if anyone knows about my brother. They'd find out eventually. And about him hearing us? he's probably to dumb to understand morse code anyway. He probably just though we were some love struck teens."

The last remark was kind of awkward, so I quickly said, "Back to the plan. We're gonna need lots of wolfsbane."

Azalia nodded, "Obviously." She glanced at me, "I think we should get Lupus in on this."

I grimaced, "Why him?"

"He's more...seasoned than we are. When it comes to planning battles, he's really helpful."

I sighed, annoyed that she was right, "Fine."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdonut473

"Look," I muttered. "I'm as happy about asking him for help as you are, but we can't do this alone and he's our most experienced beta."
"I already said you're right!" he hissed angrily. "You don't have to rub it in."

"Xavier." I stopped walking and turned to face him. "This is serious. We can't rush into this like two love struck teens, even if that's what we are." I continued walking faster.

"Azalia," he called. I turned. He swallowed. "That's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?" I asked. 

"I meant..." he looked at me. "You're not making this any easier."

"That's me," I said bitterly. "The girl who never makes anything any easier." I turned. "Good day, Alpha. If you need me, I'm in my room."

~~

I stared at the laptop, at the empty document opened on the screen. I sighed and began typing.

This is going to be a difficult plan to carry out. Possibly our hardest yet. 

We're going to need wolfsbane. I have several vials, but I think that it may not be enough. 

I looked up from the screen and at the elaborate painting of myself from three years ago. I hadn't changed at all besides the fact that I'd grown taller. I still had the same dirty blond hair that reached just below my shoulders, the cold and calculating eyes that were a mixture of grey, green, and blue, and I still insisted on dressing in all black. Behind the painting (the mandatory painting, I don't like being in pictures or paintings- I would never be in one of my own free will) was a large room similar to a potions cupboard except about twenty times larger. It was filled with vials of the completed poison, growing wolfsbane plants, drying leaves, and everything I needed to make the poison. However, we didn't know how powerful the Haveners were, so we needed more. 

The plan got harder now that Xavier and I had an arguement, and Beta Lupus is being a complete pain in the tail- he's not going to be any help. We have everyone in the Government looking up to the Alphas, myself and Xavier. It's getting uncomfortable, and I'm feeling pressured to do something rash. I'm just a teenaged leader of a powerful organizarion fighting against an organization of powerful teenaged werewolves with elemental powers. 

We're going to lose. None of us have abilities like theirs.

I heard a knock on the door. I quickly saved today's Alpha Log and closed the laptop. "Come in."

Raven, the Federal Omega, stepped into my room quietly. "Good afternoon, Alpha."

"Sit down, Raven."

He sat. "Alpha Steele wanted to talk to you."

"Tell Xavier that he can think about what he said to me earlier and ask to talk to me when he has calmed down enough to have a civil conversation with me."

He nodded, his hair flopping into his eyes. "Sure, Alpha."

"One more thing. Don't call me Alpha."

He stood up. "Sure, Azalia."

"Thank you, Raven.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

Will POV later, but probably more with Dominic then Xavier. Just because last time I POVed with him too much and I became more focused on him than Dominic and I don't want that to happen again.

We're like...the only ones POVing....

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdonut473

We're, like, the only ones who want this alive or have enough time to POV...

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

Hm.

Xavier-

I frowned as Raven entered the room with a reply from Azalia saying to "Talk to her when you've cooled off."

I turned from my blueprints-weapons we could use against the Haven, or anything that may come useful in the future-and faced Raven, "Thank you, Raven. You can return to your work now."

Raven nodded, "Yes, sir." And turned to leave.

"Don't call me sir." I muttered just loud enough for Raven to hear.

Raven turned, a slightly amused look on his face, and nodded, "Sure, Xavier."

He shut the door quietly and I turned back to my blueprints.

I stared at them blankly, thinking.

This argument is childish. I'm not going to be the one to keep this up.

I stood up and started for Azalia's office.

Will do Dominic's later

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdonut473

I looked up at the door. "What do you want, Xavier? I know you couldn't have cooled off this fast."

He opened the door. "I've been thinking about something."
"What." I didn't bother to keep the irritation out of my voice.

"This argument is childish. We can't keep this up. The entire Government looks up to us to lead them. If we seem weak, they will strike."

"Your point?"

"Arguments are pointless."

"Idiot."

He rolled his eyes. "I read your log. You're right."

"I thought you said before. I'm always right. And I never make things easier."

"Azalia..."

"Xavier."

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"Do I?"

"I know you do," he said.

"Any plans for proceeding?"

"I have a few blueprints of weapons in my office."

"So do I." I didn't mention the store.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

Dominic-

I returned home from school and snuck upstairs, unnoticed, thankfully, by my parents.

I threw my backpack on my bed and lay down, resting for a moment.

I stood up when I heard my mother call my name, "Dominic!"

I sighed and started down the stairs.

I was greeted instantly by my mother, who wrapped me in a warm bear hug.

I scowled as her black hair got all in my face and said, "Hi, Mom."

She let go of me, "Hi. How was school?"

I narrowed my eyes, "It was school."

Mom stared at me, her ice blue eyes searching, "Did anyone mess with you?"

I shook my head, "No."

She straightened up, "Good." And I had a feeling that if I had answered yes, she would've run out of the house, searching for the culprit.

My father spoke from the den, where he sat watching the local news on our new television, "Eat what we packed for you?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes."

For as long as I could remember, my parents had always packed me something incredible cold. Whether it was a frozen sandwich or a few cubes of ice (in a cooler, obviously,) I always had something cold in my lunchbag. Whenever I tried to ask my parents why, they either changed the subject or said something like, "Why not?" Or "It's only healthy."

Finally, Mom and Dad let me go back upstairs to finish my homework-or rather, start.

------

Explanation behind that random POV (yes, there is one,): I wanted to introduce his parents. They always make him eat something cold because they know he's an elemental werewolf and when he was younger (too young to remember,) he would randomly set things on fire. So then the parents visited the Haven and asked how to stop that, and they said to feed him lots of cold stuff will slow it. So yeh. 

And they didn't know Xavier was a werewolf, and X ran  away before figuring out. And so they kinda did care about D more than X...Maybe because he was just different than all of them.

Also their dad has brown hair. D is the only one with the weird light hair.

Aaanndd his parents became super protective after X ran away and they realized that they should have paid more attention to him, but it was too late so yep. X ran away when he was maybe 7 or so. D was still too young to be able to remember him. And X joined the FWG when he was about 10.

So there.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdonut473

I got up and walked to my desk. Opening one of the drawers, I pulled out several large blueprints and a map. I unrolled one of the blueprints.

"We know that most Elementals can't use standard weapons, and we're certain that all of our warriors are skilled with any weapons," I said. "We need to find out what weapons work best for who and make those weapons." I pointed to the gun blueprint I had unrolled. "This is pretty much a normal handgun, but the bullets are silver and coated with wolfsbane, as well as filled inside with the poison."

"We don't have many handgun users."

I pointed to the crossbow blueprint. "Tip is silver coated with wolfsbane."

He shook his head. "Not many crossbow users either."

I rolled my eyes and unrolled the sword and dagger blueprints. "Blade is silver coated with wolfsbane, grip is designed to repel any users except for its owner."

"Spears?"

"Same. Tip is silver coated with wolfsbane."

"Axe?"

"Same story. I also have plans for a flail, armor, throwing weapons, whips, nunchucks, and bombs."

"You realize how much wolfsbane we're going to need for this? And silver."

"Got both covered."
"We're going to need at least a hundred gallons of wolfsbane, and at least twice as much silver."

"Do you trust me, Xavier?"

"It depends, actually."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Trust me on this. I've got it covered."

"How?"

I glared at him. "What you see in this room stays in this room."

"Fine."

I walked to the painting and pushed it aside. "You still doubt me?"

He stared at the room in shock. "No. Not really, anyway."

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

Where is everyone?

Xavier-

After taking a glance at Azalia's storage room, we both walked out and she closed te entrance behind her.

"Right, well, we've got wolfsbane. But the Haven might, also. Plus they've got elementals. We need a way to take down lots at once."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdonut473

"seriously, Xavier. Haven't ever heard of...land mines? Bombs?"

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

thordragon328

Sorry guys, but I have to cut this Rp...

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

dogdonut473

Sorry to hear that, Archer

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

What Azalis said...

Xavier-

I narrowed my eyes at Azalia, "Of course I have, but do to that we'd either have to get them into our territory that we had already prepared, or manage to sneak into theirs to place the landmines. Plus, you know that we always lose some of our members to the landmines. Maybe we should invent something new. Something the haven won't expect."

---------

(I'm gonna move this along a bit, seeing as no one else is bothering to *irritated sigh*

Dominic-

The next day at school, I noticed the same thing with the kids. They were all so...weird. They didn't clutter into groups, like my old school. They tended to keep to themselves. On the way to math class, I swore I could feel the tall kid with black hair's gaze  on me, so I picked up my pace until I rounded a corner.

After school, I rode home on the same bus, and I was relieved that kids were talking a bit more in here, so it didn't feel like I was in a prison.

The bus stopped on my street and I hopped out, thanking the driver before he drove off.

I started to walk home but stopped when I saw a girl.

She looked to be about sixteen or seventeen and she was standing next to my house, as if waiting.

She straightened up when she saw me and started to walk toward me.

My eyes widened and I wondered if I should try to run inside. I was about to dash when I caught sight of the girl's expression and stopped.

She spoke, "Are you Dominic Steele?"

I narrowed my eyes, "What do you want?"

"She beckoned for me to follow her into my house, "I need to talk to your parents. It'd be best if you came too"

------

Luana, if you see this, the girl was your character. I'm trying to keep this alive, so I hope you don't mind that I did that.

Uhm... Yea. She's gonna get permission to take D to the haven.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Bump!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

wolfdreamtime201

IDK what to P.O.V.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Elias~

It was another mostly uneventful day at school. Though, Luca, unsurprisingly, netted his third detention of the week after putting tacks in one of our teachers' chair when he wasn't looking. Honestly, I was surprised that he hadn't been suspended yet. But after school was over I walked home. I never actually walked home with Luca, but, considering that he had detention today, for some reason I did not expect him to be home before I was. But, when I got close to home, I was honestly surprised to see Luca chatting with a familiar girl in front of our house.

"Kaia? What are you doing here?" I asked as I walked over to them, intentionally ignoring Luca.

"Oh, hey, Prince Elias! Kaia here says she needs to talk with mom and dad, but she said both of us had to be here, too, so we've been waiting for ya!" Luca informed me, but I pretended not to be interested.

"Uh huh." I answered him, sounding uninterested, then I turned towards the door and opened it. "Then let's go get this over with."

Ryuu~

It was my third boring day at my new boring school and by the time I got home I was bored out of my mind. But my feeling of boredom didn't last long, 'cause when I opened the front door of my house I was greeted by the sight of my emotional drunk uncle laying on the floor drunkenly sobbing with a fairly large, red stain on the carpet beside his head. I was alarmed by the possibility of his head bleeding, but once I noticed the pieces of a shattered glass bottle around the stain I realized it was wine, not blood. I walked over to him, then looked around and realized that several things were out of place and most of them were on the floor when they shouldn't have been. I felt irritation rise up in me at that point.

"Uncle... WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WHILE I WAS AT SCHOOL!?" I yelled at him. I could already feel my blood pressure rising.

"Ah! Ryuu, don't be mad at me!" My uncle slurred as he managed to get up on his knees and hug me, still sobbing.

"Ugh! Get off of me, you blubbering idiot! And go.. cry yourself to sleep in your bed! Your bed, NOT mine!" I ordered, angrily, and he nodded and shakily stood up, then half walked-half stumbled down the hall towards his room, still blubbering away.

Once he was gone I sighed and looked around the room. Just as I started to pick up the shards of glass on the floor I heard a knock on the front door.

"Coming!" I called, then I threw the few shards I had already picked up in the trash can and went to answer the door. When I opened it, there was an unfamiliar girl standing there.

"Are you Ryuu Giri?" She asked me and I instinctively narrowed my eyes a bit at her.

"Depends. Who wants to know?" I answered. I was always wary of strangers who knew my name and this time was no different.

"I am Kaia Wolfe (Smith? I don't know which surname she'd give him). I have something I'd like to speak to your guardian about. You should hear my request as well." She replied.

"You wanna talk to my uncle? Sorry, but he's not in any condition to talk with anyone right now. Come back some other time." I replied to her and closed the door practically in her face. I waited for a moment, in case she tried knocking on the door again, but when I didn't hear any knocking I went back to cleaning house.

(Yeah, so, basically, Ryuu's parents died a couple years prior to this, so his uncle took him in. Unfortunately, though, his uncle is a bit of an alcoholic and a very emotional and clumsy drunk, so Ryuu usually ends up being the one to do all of the housework while taking care of his uncle, too. Also, he may act kinda harsh, but he really does care about his uncle. ^^')

(Also, I guess Kaia will have to try again tomorrow. XD)

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I walked on the streets. Alone. Aye, I am a street rat. Lone wolf. Theif. Ha. I saw a beef jerky cart. Oh, Lupine. OH LUPINE IT'S CALLING MY NAME!!! I shook my head and whispered "No, calm yourself." I walked on, and stalked around the streets 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

dogdragon1303

My parents opened the door for the girl, looking surprised but pleased to see her, and let her in.

We all sat down at the table and my father asked, "How is your mother?"

The girl, who introduced herself as Kaia, smiled politely, "She is well. Thanks for asking. I'd love to chat, but I need to make this quick."

My mother nodded, "Go on."

"It's time your son came to the Haven."

My parents stared at her, obviously in shock. I glanced around at them and Kaia, "What's she talking about?"

Kaia blinked, "You haven't told him?"

"Told me what?"

Kaia turned toward me, "Are you serious?"

I glared at her and she sighed, "This is gonna make it harder."

my mother cut in, "Why-why now?"

Kaia's mood darkened, "Recently, we've had threats from the Federal Wolf Government. They're trying to get rid of the elementals to make us more vulnerable."

"Wouldn't he be safer here?"

Kaia shook her head, "We've got the necessary protection at the haven. If they find out you've got an elemental, they won't hesitate to kill everyone in their path to get rid of him."

I pitched in, "If someone could explain, please!"

Kaia sighed, "Your a werewolf, kid. An elemental werewolf."

I rolled my eyes, "Mhm."

My father ran a hand through his thinning hair, "She's telling the truth, son. You are."

I stared at them all. "What kind of sick joke is this?"

Mom spoke up, "If you can promise me he'll be safe, Kaia, then you must take him."

I stared in shock, "What?!"

"Go pack your stuff."

-------------

Im tired.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Sorry I haven't been active. I went to Tasmania, and most of the places didn't have WiFi, or I didn't use it. So, I'll try to get a POV in. Kaia has been very busy, hasn't she?

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

^ = Random Elemental werewolves

Kaia :

Mornings were usually peaceful in Kaia’s home. But today, everyone was rushing about. Kaia lived in the Haven, which was busy year-round, but this time, they each had a job. Picking up her assignment scroll, Kaia headed out the door of the cave where she lives with her mother. She rushed as fast as she could, without shifting, to school. Her jaw clenched when she glimpsed Azailia and Xavier walking together. They acted like they were the Alphas of everyone, which they were not. It was so annoying to be paired up with even one of them for a project. Kaia walked faster, starting to sprint. She kept a steady pace and jogged around them, ignoring them. She made it to school, where Luca had the decency to tease her about almost being late.

“Shut it.” Kaia grumbled as she grabbed her stuff for class. “I have a lot of stuff to do today.”  

----

Kaia was standing next to Dominic's house, waiting.She straightened up when she saw him and started to walk toward him. His eyes widened and he looked like he was about to run.

She spoke, "Are you Dominic Steele?"

He narrowed his eyes, "What do you want?"
She beckoned for him to follow her into his house, "I need to talk to your parents. It'd be best if you came too."

His parents opened the door for Kaia, looking surprised but pleased to see her, and let her in.

They all sat down at the table and his father asked, "How is your mother?"
Kaia smiled politely, "She is well. Thanks for asking. I'd love to chat, but I need to make this quick."
His mother nodded, "Go on."
"It's time your son came to the Haven."
His parents stared at her, obviously in shock. Dominic glanced around at them and Kaia, "What's she talking about?"
Kaia blinked, "You haven't told him?"
"Told me what?"
Kaia turned toward him, "Are you serious?"
He glared at her and she sighed, "This is gonna make it harder."
His mother cut in, "Why-why now?"
Kaia's mood darkened, "Recently, we've had threats from the Federal Wolf Government. They're trying to get rid of the elementals to make us more vulnerable."
"Wouldn't he be safer here?"
Kaia shook her head, "We've got the necessary protection at the haven. If they find out you've got an elemental, they won't hesitate to kill everyone in their path to get rid of him."
Dominic pitched in, "If someone could explain, please!"
Kaia sighed,"You’re a werewolf, kid. An elemental werewolf."
He rolled his eyes, "Mhm."
His father ran a hand through his thinning hair, "She's telling the truth, son. You are."
He stared at them all. "What kind of sick joke is this?"
Mom spoke up, "If you can promise me he'll be safe, Kaia, then you must take him."
Dominic stared in shock, "What?!"
"Go pack your stuff."
-------------

Later, Kaia dragged him and his stuff to the Haven. She left him in the care of Anna^ and then left to talk to Luca, Elias, and their parents

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

dogdragon1303

@Luana- I understand. Sorry for rushing you, I was worried that this would die too soon.

Poor Kaia xD. that's a lot of running around.

Dominic-

I (half) packed my stuff, though most of the time I was staring blankly at the ceiling, feeling betrayed. Then I was dragged by Kaia to some weird Haven while my parents did nothing but watch.

So my day was great.

I was left in the care of some lady named Anna, who could find anything to worry about, unfortunately for me. 

After she showed me my room and left (finally) I lay on my bed and contemplated life for a few hours, until I decided to go outside.

-------------------------------------------------------

Anna is just a random character, right? I can't remember if she is someone's or if she's just a background.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

wolfheart1601

I think I'm actually gonna change a couple things about Elias this time around. First of all, he has light golden-blond hair, almost platinum blond, and icy light blue-violet eyes. I'mma change his element to ice, too, since that suits his personality better. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

Wolfheart-

Cool! I honestly am starting to really like Elias xD.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Bump o3o Azalis?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdonut473

Chill. I'm alive... for now, though the characters in a book I'm writing and Marauders and Snape are currently invading my brain.

---------------------------------------

"What do you suggest we do, then, Mr. We-have-to-be-unpredictable-to-win. We're not fighting a demiguise here." Xavier looked at me blankly. "Right. I forgot. Harry Potter reference to Fantastic Beasts. Point is, we have to go the standard way."

"Get in, eliminate as much of them as possible, get out?"

"Well, not exactly. More like, get in, attack, try not to get captured, steal weapons, find a way to turn off their powers, get out."

"More complicated."

I sighed. "Look. Today is the first day of many new Haveners. We can attack today, while they're still wet behind the ears."

~~

Later that day...

"Beta Lupus, please report to Alpha Office. Beta Lupus, please report to Alpha office."

Xavier grimaced. "Why are we doing this again?"

"Asking him for help? Gee, Xavier, let me think. Because we can't do this alone, he's the most experienced besides us, and he will snitch us out if we don't let him come. I really don't know."

"You called for me?" Lupus asked from the door.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

wolfheart1601

Also, I forgot to ask... What work does the FWG Omega do? XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

XD story of my life.

Will POV soon.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

1 , , 3 , ... 16 , 17 , 18