Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

What's your dog doing?

You know? I asked it right before writing my  super long pov? (Thhhhaaaaaaaat I'm still waiting for night or Emi to reply to bc I can't POV Dommy until they do)

also Wolfy one of my favorite pastimes is to stalk people's post history and I happened to notice that it was your SAMB birthday two days ago. Your first post was Febuary 17.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Woohoo!

:D

Also, Idk what to POV. I might have Rylee go up to someone and introduce herself.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Really? I was actually kinda wondering about that. Thanks for letting me know, Embyr. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar cb629b2f80

stormfire194

Silver-

I noticed Dominic avoiding me, so I walked right up to him. "Either you say sorry, or you pay." "Pay what?" he asked. "Pay by getting flesh eating bacteria on you." He paled. "You don't have fl-" and then he was cut off by me pulling out a black vial and dribbling some onto my palm, which instantly dissolved into a bl**dy hole. He winced, evidently not wanting to pay that price. "Sorry. . ." he muttered. I grinned. "Apology not accepted." I splattered on the entire contents of the vial on the fragile skin of his neck. I then ran in the general direction of the forest, changing to wolf on the way, but I couldn't get the sound of his screams out of my head. There was enough in that vial to kill 20 men. . .

Oh gods. . .

What had I done?

-------------------------------------

@Embryr- Can you do something with that? 

• Posted at:

Night

Silver

Member of Ms. Wolfe's Haven- it's on the 36th page :)

I have a book obsession lol

dogdragon1303

@Wolfy- no prob. Happy l8 mb birthday or whatever they call it-

@Night- Great snakes--that was unexpected. And really extra. Good pov tho.

But how do I even respond to this

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Embyr- we're talking about a 3-foot dog sleeping like a possum playing dead. Then biting at imaginary flies.

Tristan/Oliver pov bc why not I want him to hear Dominic screaming (magic) and give him a second chance I'm big on those if you haven't noticed~

As I passed through the courtyard, I heard screaming from far off. About twenty minutes from the Government. I'd gotten good at calculating scream distances ever since I'd tortured people five years ago.

I looked up toward Azalia's office, debating whether to tell her, but decided against it. She was too busy to deal with this anyway, whatever it was.

I started running in the direction of the scream.

~~

Twenty minutes later, I found what was making the sound.

The younger Steele, with a bleeding burning hole (a/n an ember in the ashes reference right there, the hole wasn't actually burning) in the back of his neck, blood seeping out.

I ran toward him, pushing through a few people to do so. "What happened?" I asked.

Dominic's eyes narrowed. "Who are you?"

"Tristan Lupus," I said. "Are you going to answer my question or not?"

"My brother's girlfriend's brother?"

"We can talk about my family later," I snapped. "What's important right now is that you're going to die of blood loss. This started at least twenty minutes ago!"

"I irritated someone. They had skin dissolving bacteria in a bottle. Lo and behold, there's a hole on the..." He choked. "Back... Of... My... Neck."

Azalia had told me not to, but I had to use my abilities. Or at least coach Dominic through minor healing. "How are you feeling?"

"Not too good. Someone took my skin off, idiot!"

I sighed. "Can you use your element?"

"What?"

"I have a particular passion for learning about pyrokinesis. Some of the fire Elementals can heal minor injuries with fire. Could you-"

"This isn't a minor injury!" He yelped.

I grimaced. "Someone get Ryuu!" I shouted.

"Already here, Ol," he said in my ear. "And yes, I know it's you. Actually quite easy to tell."

"That doesn't matter. I need to use my element, and I can't have people seeing! Can you send them away?"

"Dominic needs a lot of space," Ryuu snapped to the gathering crowd. "Tristan and I are taking him to the hospital wing. Out of the way!"

-----

Need to be getting to school so Wolfy could you finish if not I'll finish another time. Em was your question about them being troublemakers? Because seb is, Blaine isn't.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

warriorcat609

Rylee:

"Hey, I'm Rylee." I'd smile at the person, extending my hand. "Do you know where the-" The person would rudely walk away. "Never mind.." I'd sigh and dropped my extended hand by to my side. 

What happened to you making friends easily?  I thought to myself as I walked down the sidewalk that was beside the feild.  Suddenly I heard an ear piercing scream. What was that?! I decided to try to figure it out and jogged ahead to where I thought it came from. 

As soon as I found the source of it I found a crowd of people surrounding a few people and one guy with a hole in his neck, blood started to ooze out slowly. I stared at it along with the crowd of people until I heard someone say,

"Tristan and I are taking him to the hospital wing, Out of the way!" He snapped at all of us. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

wolfheart1601

Ryuu~

"Owowowow!" Dominic squirmed a bit as I pressed a clean cloth to his neck to stop the bleeding. Unfortunately, though, the bacteria was still going at it, causing more and more bleeding. I looked at Oliver -- or Tristan, as he was now known.

"Use your fire to kill the bacteria." I instructed and added, "but try not to hurt Dominic too much."

He nodded and managed to kill the bacteria without hurting Dominic much. Once the bacteria were taken care of, I was able to stop the bleeding. I then cleaned the wound and put an herb poultice on it, getting annoyed by Dominic's constant flinching in the process. I then wrapped his neck with bandage wrap to keep the poultice on it and to keep anything from getting into the wound.

"It's kinda tight.." Dominic said, picking at the bandaging a bit. He still sounding like he was in some pain, but it wasn't as bad as before.

"With how much you were squirming and whining, be grateful that it's not suffocating you." I responded with an obviously annoyed tone.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

You all just saved me bc I had no idea what to pov in response to that lol

@Azalis- I was thinking Cain or one of his people could try to get information from one of the twins. Are you okay with that?

Dominic-

I winced. "She wanted an apology." 

Ryuu blinked. "What?"

"Silver. She wanted me to apologize for something I said." I attempted to move the bandage to a more comfortable condition, "It wasn't even that bad of an insult."

Ryuu snorted. "What was it, then?"

I hesitated. "Coyote." I muttered after a brief moment of silence.

"There you go," Ryuu rolled his eyes, "always getting into trouble. I'm honestly surprised no one did anything like this earlier. Why'd you call her that anyway?" he glanced at me. "Nevermind, actually. I can guess."

I frowned. "Yea, well, I decided it wasn't worth getting my hand burned off after she showed me the potion, so I apologized. Then she used it anyway!" 

Ryuu sighed. "We'll leave it to Mrs. Lupus or Kaia to find out what to do with her."

"That was humiliating." I grumbled after a few minutes of watching Ryuu putting away medicine around the room. "You and that other guy having to basically carry me back here." I snapped my head up painfully to stare at Ryuu. "He looked familiar. You said something to him hy looked important, but I could barely hear you."

"Just go to sleep." Ryuu grumbled as he left the room.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Calaena : 

I was breathing uncontrollably fast. Anxiety attack. My heart was racing, my eyes frantic, and I curled into a ball, pressing my head against my thighs as Dominic was taken by Ryuu. Deciding I wasn't going to stay here, i calmed down enough to be able to run to my room before a flashback flooded my vision. 

----- 

Explanation for this : Cal and Tyler's family was interrogated many times at their home. Cal was going to find her father when she came across the room she was in. The agents had the same type of potion as what was used on Dominic. They poured it on her father's neck and by that time her mother and Abuela were already gone. He didn't receive the proper medical attention and ending up passing away. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

dogdragon1303

Here's an idea for you, Toffee. you can have Rylee find Calaena and comfort her for an awesome friend scene. Assuming it's okay with Luana. Don't want you to feel left out

Xavier-

"I told you it was a bad idea to raise him, Azalia. Now he's gone to who knows where!"
I paced Azalia's office, my sneakers echoing on the wooden floor. "He's probably going to start another revolution. The last thing we need right now!"
Azalia watched me in an frustratingly calm way. "I'm sure Tristan just went to get some air."
"He's been gone for an hour." I stopped, "And don't call him Tristan, we both know who he really is."
At that moment there was a knock at Azalia's door. Oliver walked in, moving his gaze back and forth between the two of us. "Am I interrupting anything?"
Azalia shook her head. "No, actually. We were just talking about you."
"All good things, I hope?" he noticed my expression and shook his head. "Guess that's too much to ask."
"Where have you been?" I growled. "You've been gone for over an hour!"
"If you must know, I was saving your brother's life." Oliver replied cooly.
Azalia and I shared a confused glance as Oliver went on. "A bit of an incident at the Haven - guess he made someone mad. He was with Ryuu when I left."
I frowned. "You were at the Haven, then?"
"No. I left for a moment to take a short walk. I heard a commotion and decided to help. Would you rather I not have?"
"I didn't say that-"
"Thank you, Oliver." Azalia said. "I'm sure the Haven won't forget the debt they owe you in a hurry."
"Not quite sure about that. Ryuu knows who I am."
Azalia and I both swore quietly, which appeared to be quite an amusement to Oliver.
"Shall I go, then?" he asked with a grin. "Memovine to make."
Azalia nodded and Oliver left the room.
I leaned against her desk with a huff. "Well, this is a nice turn of events. Someone's already onto us. Before too long they'll be at our throats, wondering why we've brought back someone who nearly destroyed everything they stood for single-handedly."
Azalia sat in her chair. "None of them can be certain of anything right now. Let's not worry too much about it. This argument is becoming awfully dull."
I walked to the door. "I'll be in my office."

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Virgil stop attacking cela!

Em, I think Seb should be captured because Blaine's too self righteous to use his element even to get out.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

Ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahah must we with the Sanders Sides references? I'll pov Cain in a bit.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

warriorcat609

(Thank you! :D I'll do it right now. Where is she in roleplay right now? 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

dogdragon1303

I think her room.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Tristan~

"Don't worry about Ryuu," I told Azalia. "I trust him, and he knows what I can do. He won't tell anyone."

"I don't know," she murmured, biting the tip of her pen. "If Brian finds out, he'll know immediately. He needs a memory alteration."

"I'll get to it," I sighed. "But if you think about it, he could have told everyone earlier about who I was. He didn't."

"He needed your help."

"I trust him. You should too. He'll literally share your blood soon."

"Fair point. Unfortunately, we can't get Xavier on board with Ryuu knowing. Your plan for that?"

I bit my lip. "Well, I'm damaged. Badly damaged. Trusting me may not be the best choice."

"Do you have a plan?" she snapped.

"We could alter your boyfriend's memory but it's a new potion so we don't know what it'll do. You don't want to risk it."

"But I'd want to risk Ryuu's?"

I glared at her, fire dancing across my fingertips. "Lupus..." She launched the contents of her water bottle at me. The fire continued to burn, growing larger. "You know what this will lead to."

"I'll talk to him. Just keep your abilities in check."

I sighed, pushing the chair back and walking out of her office.

------

Yes, Embyr, we must. Just like you had to make a Hamilton reference, and I made a heathers one

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

He may be damaged, but that does not make him wise. 

Two can play at this game.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

@luana I just repost this because I guess you didn't have seen it:

Ok I will join F.W.G. but which spot can I take there?
 Posted at: 12:12am on February 19, 2018

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

dogdragon1303

Cain-

I stared at the school building. "This is it, then?"
The rather short, squat principle, Mr. Green, standing to the right of me, answered eagerly. "This is the main school building. Over there is where the new building was built." he pointed to a large building next to the school.
I gazed at it. "Who directed the construction?"
"None other than the choir teacher herself."
"Did she tell you how she completed it so quickly?" I already knew the answer.
"No. She didn't say a thing. I'm not complaining; it's brought us some much-needed popularity."
I took a deep breath. "Tell me, which students seem to be her favorite?"
Green looked slightly taken aback at these words. "Um...a pair of twins. The Andersmith twins, if I'm correct." he glanced up at me. "Why'd you want to know?"
I didn't answer his last question; I was already walking towards the building.
---
I made my way into the choir teacher's office, seeing the door open, to find her sitting at her desk. She addressed me without looking up. "Can I help you?"
I read the name tag on her desk before answering. "I believe you can."
"Spit it out, then."
"You realize you've broken any record that has and probably will be made by creating this building in such short notice?"
Ms. Lupus looked up at me. "If you're with-"
"I'm can assure you, I'm not with anyone." I locked my gaze with hers. "I just wanted to congratulate you. The speed in which this was made...it seems almost supernatural, doesn't it?"
She smiled stiffly, though for a moment I was sure I saw a flash of something else in her eyes. "It may seem that way."
"Anything you'd like to tell me about it?"
"Not particularly."
"You're awfully secretive. Someone might get suspicious."
"Of what?" she stood up. "I have nothing to hide. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do."
"I think we both do." I watched her for a moment longer, and would have said something else, but changed my mind as a taller fellow walked in. "Azalia-" he noticed me and blinked. "Is now a bad time? Not that I really care, either way."
I shook my head. "I was just leaving."
I waited until I'd reached the hall to call one of my associates, quickly explaining the situation.
---
bleehhhhhhh just wanted to get this finished before I leave. I have to attempt to socialize with the incredibly dull teens at my church once again.

also let's assume Cain is pretty famous bc he's so rich and yea. His helpers are gonna kidnap seb

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

@Nebur : Well, you can take a female Beta if you want.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

wolfheart1601

What did "Tristan" mean when he said that Ryuu will literally share Azalea's blood soon? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdonut473

@Wolfy- they're gonna be at war. Call it Tristan's gut feeling that she's gonna have to raise him which involves giving him some of her blood.

I sincerely hope that Tristan's gut feeling is wrong.

@Em- it's a two player game? Words fail to express my exasperation.

Azalia~

"Who was that?" Xavier asked.

I gritted my teeth. "I don't know. He obviously knew who I am, though. Guessing Green told him or something."

"First you resurrect Oliver, then you get questioned about the building? Azalia-"

"Oliver's innocent," I snapped.

"If you say so," he said. "Wasn't that that Cain person who's always on the news? What did he want?"

"I don't know." 

"Well, it's obvious he wants something. Get ghosts to bring Green in here. I think we need a questioning."

Find the fat, welldressed guy. The short one. Bring him here, I instructed. "Do you have any of the potions in your room?"

"No. Couldn't risk a student finding them."

I sighed. "Tristan, bring a Truth and a Memovine to my classroom as soon as possible."

"Got it. Why?"

"I'll explain when you get here."

"Gotcha. On my way."

The ghosts came back, dragging Green behind them. "What's going on?" he demanded, face red.

Tristan burst into the room and handed me the potions. I tossed the Truth to Xavier, who expertly poured it into Green's mouth. The man's face went blank. I high fived Tristan.

"What did Cain want?"

"He wanted to know who supervised the building of the music building, if you told me anything, and who your favorite students were."

"What did you tell him?"

"The Andersmith twins."

Tristan nodded quickly, running out of the room. Outside, I heard gunshots, a shout, and Tristan's pained groan. A figure ran from the wall. Xavier glanced at me before shrugging into his mostly bulletproof jacket.

I smiled. "Thank you, Green. That'll be all." I walked over to the man and poured the Memovine into his mouth.

Then, dragging him into his office, I made a mental note to make the walls soundproof.

~~

"You okay?"

"I. Got. Shot. What do you think?"

I sighed. "Tristan Phillip Lupus... You are an idiot."

"Indeed."

"Ryuu!" I shouted into my bracelet. "Kaia, connect me to Ryuu!"

"Hey," Ryuu said.

"Get to the school. Tristan got shot."

"What?"

"Get over here!" I shouted again.

------

You'd think that as they got older they'd know better than to run out of a building defenseless.

Really, Tristan? Really?

I didn't ask you to fight for me, and now you're shot. Good for you.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

"He's damaged," Azalia stared at the bullet wound in Tristan's side. "I suppose it could have been worse."
"What happened out there?" I asked Oliver.
"I don't know. It looked like some of the rich guy's friends were poking around. I'm not quite sure what they were doing, but they shot at me when they saw me, and drove off." he cursed. "They didn't notice me for a good few seconds; I should have taken my shot when I had it."
"Great." I ran a hand through my hair. "What comes next?" I paused, turned to face Azalia. "Didn't Lynch ask Green who your favorite students were?"
Azalia's eyes widened. "Where are the twins?"
"They should have gone back to the FWG by now. Voices in my head are telling me we should check up on them, though."
---
Be a good kid and admit defeat, Azalia, my references are non-stop, enough to put you in your place.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

There's a fine fine line between a waste of time and blowing us all away. Sit down you're rocking the boat, Em. I think I've got you beat

• Posted at:

Azalis

wolfheart1601

Ryuu's getting a lot of attention this time around. XD

Ryuu~

"Ooww!!" Braxton* yowled as I popped his shoulder back into place. I sighed.

"Honestly, what made you think climbing to the top of a tree was smart? You're lucky you only dislocated your shoulder." I told him and he only whimpered in reply. I rolled my eyes.

I was cleaning the few small cuts he had when my bracelet/communicator started beeping, letting me know that someone was calling me. I tapped the bracelet to answer.

"Hey." I said, knowing it had to be either Kaia, Elias, or Azalia. It was Azalia's voice that answered me.

"Get to the school. Tristan got shot."

"What?"

"Get over here!" I was a little startled when she yelled at me, but I quickly got over it and finished tending to Braxton's cuts before heading to the school where Azalia and Xavier worked. It didn't take me long to find them.

"I'm here. How is he?" I asked as I walked up to them.

"In pain." Oliver's sarcastic reply came.

"Obviously. That's how it usually is when you get shot." I replied, just as sarcastically. I then began working, getting the bullet out of the wound first. Then I cleaned the wound and got it to stop bleeding. "Can you raise your body temperature enough to kill any bacteria that could still be in there?"

"Yeah." He said, then the inside of his wound started to faintly glow a reddish-orange. Despite the fact that the extra heat was making his wound burn, I waited a minute or two to tell him that was enough; I wanted to make sure that the wound wouldn't get infected.

When the glowing faded, I put a poultice on the wound and wrapped it up with bandage wrap.

"There. That should do it." I said as I finished up. "Thankfully, it wasn't a life-threatening wound."

I started a little when I realized what I had just said and remembered who I had just treated.

"I never thought the day would come when I'd say something like that about Oliver.."

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

I'd be a better judge of your reference competition if I knew what you were referencing. XD ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

(Musicals mostly, Wolfy.)

We can finish this on the post you made, Azalis. 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Form for F.W.G. : 
Name : Nebur Neva
Age  : 15
Appearance : long white hair, blue eyes, short for her age but has a strong build, fast, supple
Personality : kind, very open, can be a little bit to hyper, it very sensitive to insults and will become very closed when insulted
Wolf Appearance : small white wolf with blue eyes
Crush/Mate : open 
Former or Current? :former (what does this mean actually? I am just randomly filling things in by this one)

Other :what means former and what means current? Do I need to improve anything? I can't post for a week starting with sunday just that you know

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

cutewolf230

Abigail :

I sat in the clinic watching over Braxton after Ryuu left. A knock came from the door.

Kaia stuck her head in, “Hey Abi, can you check on Calaena for me. She’s getting a panic attack.”

I nodded, “Of course. Keep an eye on Braxton, will you?”

She nodded. I got up and headed to Calaena’s room. When I got there, she was crying. I opened her door to see her wrapped in the fetal position, her head tucked against her thighs. I walked over to her.

“Cal, can you take a deep breath for me?” I instructed.

She took a deep breath and looked up at me. Her usually clear brown eyes were clouded with fear and tears. I’d never seen her like this before. She was always brave, even moving halfway across the country where she didn’t know the territory.

“Keep taking deep breaths, okay?”

She nodded, and started breathing easier. I handed her a piece of chocolate, and she gave me a disbelieving look.

“It’s help calm you down. Can you tell me what happened?”

She scarfed down the chocolate, then started talking, “My family was always interrogated by the F.W.G. My mom and abeula had been seriously injured during one of their interrogations, and ended up d*ing. My dad was the only one left, and one time they used that same chemical that Silver used on Dominic on my dad. He ... he didn’t get medical attention on time. I watched it happen.”

“I’m so sorry Cal, come on, let’s go blow off some steam.” I said.

“Boxing?” Calaena asked.

“Boxing.” I agreed. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

dogdonut473

Blaine~

"Blaine Andersmith."

"Here," I said, inspecting my bassoon.

"Sebastian Andersmith."

Silence.

I sighed. "He's sick."

"Sick?"

"Emergency room," I said, referring to where Seb would be if he really was sick, and also saying where I'd need to meet with Azalia later on.

She nodded, marking something down. "Gianna Bold?"

~~

"What happened."

"I don't know. Yesterday, I went into his room, and he was gone."

Azalia swore. "Gotcha." She sighed, dialing Xavier's contact on her bracelet. "Seb's off."

"Well we knew that would happen."

"Blaine's here."

"So?"

I rolled my eyes. "So, Blaine's actually concerned about what happened to Sebastian!"

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

"I don't know anymore than you do, Azalia." I muttered. "Honestly, they could have taken him anywhere."

"We should ask Tristan." Azalia suggested. He knows this place like the back of his hand."

---

Cain-

"Is he awake?"

The shorter of the two men standing in front of my responded, "Barely. I think Joshua here-" he elbowed the guy standing next to him, "-used too much chloroform."

"Can he stay awake? I need him to answer some questions."

"He should be able to in another half hour or so. Right now he'd be about as responsive as a stump."

---

I know they're both short feel free to so the questioning from Sebby's pov Azalis

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

People I said Embyr not everyone. Why are there so many people in our argument thread?

Sebby-

"Who are you?"

"Thomas Sanders," I deadpanned.

"Where are you from?"

"The middle of nowhere."

"Any talents?"

"I can shove fifteen Snickers in my mouth without barfing."

"Any... Supernatural talents?"

So that's what this is about, I realized. "No, not particularly. I'm great at annoying people, though."

The welldressed man sighed. "Look. If you don't start cooperating, we'll have to turn to more drastic measures to get information out of you."

"Will it involve a comfortable chair? This operation table is starting to hurt, and the ropes are chafing." 

The fat man snickered.

"Mr. Andersmith," the welldressed man said calmly. "We would prefer not to do this, but we need our answers. For example, what can you tell me about your music teacher?"

"She's incredible. Wants to start a chorus club. She favors me and my brother, probably since we pay attention."

"No... Extracurricular activities?"

I swallowed. "No."

"What do you know about the music building?"

I started humming No Air by Jordin Sparks, watching as the skin of the men around me turned pale. I smiled. The joys of lyric control.

Then I realized that the song was affecting me too and I couldn't get out.

• Posted at:

Azalis

warriorcat609

I am very lost in what to do in the moment 0-0 :(

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

warriorcat609

Rylee:

Honnestly, this was turning out to be one of the oddest, weirdest yet most happiest days of my life. The sad part was what happened to that guy's neck, I really hope he's doing okay. I walked down the path of the courtyard and sat down on a bench, dropping my backpack beside my feet. Like always I'm still having a problem when it came to making friends. I have confidence in my self, and I sure don't care what other people think of me but it would be nice to have someone by your side. It gets pretty boring and lonely when you have no one to hang out with, trust me, I should know. My class doesn't start until a few minutes..wait..what class do I have? 

I took out my wrinkled schedule from my pocket and scanned it. 

History..

Ugh! I hate history! One of the things I'm horrible at. Just my luck...

Frowning I folded it back up. Abigail and Iggy already showed me where the history class was, so I wasn't in any need of the paper right now. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

dogdragon1303

Cain-

I rubbed my head painfully. "Shut him up," I hissed to Joshua.

Joshua looked no better than I did, and I don't know if he even heard what I said. I gritted my teeth. "Andersmith," I spoke over the sound of him struggling, ignoring the painful thudding in my head, "I hear you have a brother."

The boy stopped humming (finally) and looked at me. "What?"

"You heard me. Should we pay him a visit?"

The dark-haired kid may have paled slightly, and I nodded. "You'd rather we didn't, right? Than answer these questions and we won't have to resort to anything...dramatic."

He blinked at me. 

"Good." I realized I was still clutching my head, and slowly brought my hand back down to my side as I asked, "I'm getting tired of the dull questions, and whatever you just did confirmed my theories. So where do the rest of your kind stay?"

---

dang antagonists are fun but I don't wanna hurt Sebby he's starting to grow on me.

Xavier-

"If I were ever going to kidnap someone and keep them locked away for interrogation, which I would never do, I'd put them somewhere completely unexpected," Oliver informed Azalia over the communication bracelet, "meaning I'd put them anywhere but the abandoned warehouse. I think our new friend is smart enough to keep him somewhere else."

I sighed. "But where? Get to the point."

Oliver's voice crackled through my own bracelet as he addressed me. "Be patient, your highness, I'll get to my point soon."

"The dramatic pauses aren't helpful."

Oliver's voice came from Azalia's bracelet once again. "Do you know where they're staying?"

"I'd guess the fanciest hotel around here. Which is..." I trailed off. "Come to think of it, we don't have any fancy hotels here."

Azali drummed her fingers on the desktop. "Sometimes elementals who share the same element with another person, especially if they're related, can feel a sort of pulling when the other uses their element."

"So let's find Blaine," I suggested. "Though I'd be surprised if he wasn't already halfway across town searching for him."

---

tbh I don't know where they're keeping him *shrug*

Dominic-

I was finally released from the medical wing a few days later, with a warning from Ryuu to keep applying the medicine he'd given me to the wound, and to keep out of trouble, though he'd rolled his eyes at the last statement and muttered something I hadn't caught.

I was just happy to be back outside, even if I couldn't train for a little bit, according to Ryuu's strict orders.

I had to miss school for a few days, because with the way the skin on my neck looked, it'd be hard to keep what happened a secret. 

I strolled through the courtyard until I bumped into Calaena. 

She turned to look at me, relief shining in her eyes. "You're out!"

I took a step back. Despite her obvious relief, she looked like she wanted to slap me. "Yea. I'm out."

She frowned. "You had to make her mad? If you'd just have kept your mouth shut..."

I rubbed the back of my head. "I don't have any regrets," I sniffed, "they were insulting us."

"No, they actually were not insulting us. You're just always looking for a fight."

"Maybe you're too passive." I shot back. 

---

I want to include Rylee, Toffee, but I don't know what to do to include her. 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

warriorcat609

(Uhhhhhhh, hmmmmmmm. Anyone have ideas on how Rylee can Ben included? Im thinking hard XD

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

dogdonut473

Azalia-

"But at the same time, they'll be thinking that we're thinking they wouldn't go to the warehouse, so they may have gone to the warehouse."

"You're starting to lose me," Xavier stayed.

I shrugged. "So are the struggles of being dimwitted."

Blaine-

"Seb!" I hissed into the warehouse.

"Get out of here!" he replied. "Lynch is coming! He'll kill us!"

"Beware, beware, be skeptical, their smiles, their smiles are painted gold. Deceit's so natural, but a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning," I sand quietly.

Seb let out a breathy groan as the music snaked toward him. "Blaine?"

"I'm here."

"Sing something else."

I smiled, beginning I believe I can fly.

An angry shout told me I'd been too slow. Two men walked up behind me and grabbed my arms.

• Posted at:

Azalis

cutewolf230

Maybe some people should start including others. I've tried. It's time for the members of the rp to try to do the same. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

dogdonut473

Azalia~

"We could ask the Haven if they know anything..."

"Can you check if they're dead?"

"Wasted abilities," I muttered. "Old age ain't happiness. I can't use my element as often. Ask Iggy?"

-------

You catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. You could tell me what you want me to PoV with them I have no idea what the characters are like.

And my creativity level is at 5%

• Posted at:

Azalis

cutewolf230

Athena : 

Luca was watching the new kids train, so I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his head. 

"Luca," I said, "Can we please go do a prank, pleaassseee." 

He looked up at me, "Maybe." 

I cocked my head at him. He chuckled. 

"Do you think Elias and Kaia are engaged yet?" I asked. 

"Probably. They've been dating ever since Azalia rose her again." He replied. 

I smiled, my boyfriend was right. Reflecting on that fact, I realized just how long I'd liked him. He was a prankster, definitely not a guy I'd ever imagined myself with. As I looked up, I saw Raven running trying to escape from the crowd following him. 

"One second Luc. I'll be back." I said as I unwrapped my arms from his neck. 

I ran over to him, then stood in front of the crowd of girls. 

"You girls leave my little brother alone. Next time I catch you following him, I'll have you on Omega duties for the rest of the month." I said sternly. 

The girls nodded, then rushed away. I turned to my little brother. "Do you really have to step in? I'm not a baby anymore you know." He said. 

I gave him a look, "Seriously? You can't cast spells on the girls to go away. Someone would have to step in sooner or later. You're lucky it was me." 

He just nodded. I rolled my eyes, then walked away. Abigail was walking quickly to find someone.

"Hey you need something Abigail?" I asked.

"Yeah. I need Raven. Kaia can't find Blaine, or Sebastian. She needs Raven to cast a location spell." She replied. 

"Alright. Raven! C'mon, let's go." I shouted. 

He came over. As we headed to Kaia's office, I spotted Rylee. I decided that Rylee needed to prove what she could do. I walked over to her. 

"Rylee, come with me." I said. 

She followed. 

----

There you go, good chance for you guys to POV, Wolfheart, and Toffee. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.