Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Dear Wolfheart1601,

It has come to my attention that you are unaware of the duties of the Federal Wolf Government Omega in the Mrs. Wolfe's Haven and School for Elemental Werewolves roleplay on the SAMB. 

I am here to explain what your character, Raven Lupus, is expected to do in his time as the Omega.

Firstly, you are expected to deliver messages between Alphas and lower members of the Government, as shown earlier in the roleplay. In that way, you're like a delta in a normal pack.

Secondly, you are used as a 'scapegoat' by the worse sort of wolves, those who know they've done wrong but want to get away with it.

Third, you eat last (if we're a literal wolf pack)

Sort of going with the second point, you're picked on by the other workers. Sometimes, it gets so bad you leave *cough cough*

Sincerely, 

Dogdonut473

~~

"Good afternoon, Lupus," I said cooly. "I believe you are aware of the attack planned."

"I am."

"You know what you have to do."

"I do."

"Then come. We're leaving now."

~~

"Out of the way, Omega," Lupus snarled at Raven, shoving him into the wall with such force I was surprised that the Omega's spine didn't break. The younger boy cowered.

"Oh, please, Lupus. Give him a break for once," I said, rolling my eyes. "What's he done to you?"

"I think it has to do with the fact that he exists, honestly."

"Oh, stop it." I looked at Raven warmly. "Come here, Raven. You're going to be fine." I turned to Lupus and my face automatically shifted into a glare. "If I hear that you've done this one more time, you will be banished, Beta. I don't care what position the boy has."

"Understood, Alpha," he said, his voice dripping sarcasm and utter loathing.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Azalis (This is my forum name, as well as the person in control of the body)

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Poor smol child he must be protected ahhh

Xavier-

I smiled when I saw Azalia get onto Lupus for shoving Raven, and as I joined them I muttered, "Being a good dog, Lupus?"

Lupus glared at me, but before he could say anything Azalia broke in, "Right, so, Xavier, you know the plan?" She continued after I nodded, "Then let's go."

----------

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

For God so loved the world 

that he gave his only Begotten Son

that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Name : Abigail Fox 

Age (12-18) : 12 

Looks : Really long brown hair in a ponytail. Tall for her age. Fairly pretty. Tan. Athletic. Dark brown eyes. Wears glasses. Small freckles underneath her eyes and across her nose. When she takes of her glasses, there is the imprint of the bridge of the glasses. Clumsy. 

Clothes : Feather weaved into her hair. Purple t-shirt, white outline of a Horned Owl on a tree branch on it. Jeans. Gray sneakers. Gray hoodie.  No earrings. 

Personality : Kind, sweet. Has a serious temper. Sharp tongue. Loyal. Observant. Notices details others wouldn't. Smart. Quick. Very protective of her friends. Very resourceful. Enjoys punching annoying people. 

Wolf Appearance : Pure white fur, glowing dark brown eyes. 

Element : Architecture 

Power/skills : She can manipulate architecture to hide her and her friend, bend metal, has a sense when a building is about fall. She can collapse a building but it drains a lot of her energy. 

Crush/Mate : Can she like Raven?

Rank : Once she joins the Haven Pack, A Hunter/Fighter, then a Female Beta

Other : -A really good fighter

-Loves to tease people, and gets on the nerves of a lot of people  

Name : Athena Lupus 

Age (12-18) : 15 

Looks : long black hair in a braid with a feather weaved in, lilac purple eyes. Freckles across the bridge of her nose. Tall for her age. Native American skin tone. High cheekbones. Always holds her head high.  

Clothes : outfit a lot like Raven's. 

Personality : Very protective of her little brother. For confident. Selfless. Kind. More brave. Enjoys taking care of people. Very alert. Very tuned in the needs of others. 

Wolf Appearance : Black fur with one purple paw and bright purple eyes. 

Element : Earth 

Power/skills : A tuned to earthquakes, can sense when someone comes. Can make walls of earth, throw rocks at people, and can create earthquakes. 

Crush/Mate : Can she sort of like Luca? 

Other : -Nope 

Name : Abigail Fox 

Age  (12-22): 12 

Looks : Really long brown hair in a ponytail. Tall for her age. Fairly pretty. Tan. Athletic. Dark brown eyes. Wears glasses. Small freckles underneath her eyes and across her nose. When she takes of her glasses, there is the imprint of the bridge of the glasses. Clumsy. 

Personality : Kind, sweet. Has a serious temper. Sharp tongue. Loyal. Observant. Notices details others wouldn't. Smart. Quick. Very protective of her friends. Very resourceful. 

Wolf Appearance : Pure white fur, sharp dark brown eyes. 

Crush/Mate : Raven? 

Former or Current?: Current, will become a member of the Haven 

Other : See Haven form for her 

Name : Athena Lupus 

Age (12-22) : 15

Looks : long black hair, orchid purple eyes. Freckles across the bridge of her nose. Tall for her age. 

Personality : Very protective of her little brother. She left the F.W.G. because she thought the way they treat her little brother was outrageous. Sometimes thinks she failed her mother in protecting her brother. Not very selfless. Enjoys taking care of people. Very alert. Very tuned in the needs of others. 

Wolf Appearance : Black fur with one purple paw and bright purple eyes. 

Crush/Mate : Not yet 

Former or Current?: Former 

Other : None 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

dogdonut473

"Go?" Raven asked me. "Go where?"

"That's none of your business, Omega. Go chew on a bone. Break a vase. Run off a cliff."

I rolled my eyes at Xavier. "Pleasent," I muttered. "How nice of our favorite Beta." I was being sarcastic and he could tell.

"Yep. Real nice of him."

"Beta Lupus, return to your office. Now. We will inform you when we return."

"You said I was going with you."

"Flea-ridden coyote. Go to your office."

"She changed her mind," Xavier explained.

"Fine."

I smiled, patting his head as he passed me. "Good boy."

As soon as he was out of earshot, Xavier, Raven, and I burst out laughing.

~~

"Good boy," Xavier said, still laughing as we walked to the Haven. "Nice one."

"Thank you. Now if you don't mind, we're getting close. Shut up."

~~

I nodded coolly to Mrs. Wolfe, who was standing at the foot of the hill, looking up at us. I gestured for Xavier to stay where he was and walked down to meet her.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Wolfe."

"Good afternoon, Miss Lupus."

"I have come to negotiate the terms of your surrender."

"You thought it would be so easy," she said. "You were wrong."

She shifted into a wolf and lunged at me. I sighed, sidestepping. "Have it your way." I shifted as well. 

She turned to face me, snarling, spit flying from her jaws. I huffed a laugh. Come at me, woman.

A storm cloud appeared over my head, a bolt of lightning flying at my head. On instinct, I howled. The sound broke through the sudden silence. The cloud and lightning disappeared as if... killed.* I growled a challenge. Is that all you can do?

She began throwing everything at me. Storms, hurricanes, tornadoes. I sidestepped with ease, but not before a bolt of lightning hit me on the head. I collapsed, shifting back into a human.

I was dimly aware of the applause of the Haveners and Xavier's worried, attempted soothing words. I opened my eyes a crack. "It's not over. Not yet."

I held out a hand, palm facing the older woman. Black energy flowed between my hand and her. Murmured confusion sounded. What's she doing? Is she crazy? Has she gone mad? They couldn't see the energy, I realized. 

Mrs. Wolfe struggled as she was held down by something that looked like the spirit of a teenaged girl. She smiled at me and waved. My heart literally cleaved in two.

My sister. Liz. I had killed her. She was here. No one else could see her. 

It began falling together until I stumbled back in horror. No. No. No. No. No. 

I had become what I had been fighting against.

I turned and ran, only slightly aware that Xavier was calling for me to come back.

I shifted into a wolf and ran faster, toward the house I had shared with my brother, my sister, and my parents until that stuck-up no-good Fire Elemental Jeremy Cross had burned it down the day I had killed Liz.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Sure, Accailia. I don't mind if Abigail likes Raven and Athena likes Luca. ^^

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

cutewolf230

Lupus : 

Once upon a time, Brian Lupus had been a top notch Beta, mates with the most beautiful Wolf in the pack, and had two perfectly fine children. Once his eldest, Athena was ready to test for a rank, he had started to train her in every way he could. She had gotten the lowest ranking Hunter/Fighter. He did the same for Raven. He had gotten (originally) the second highest ranking Hunter/Fighter spot. He was then accused of cheating during the test, and then placed as Omega.  

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

MasterSAMB

wolfheart1601

Raven~

Feeling and hearing my stomach grumble, I poked my head into the cafeteria to see if there was anyone still eating lunch inside. I sighed when I saw that a group of workers, who seemed to enjoy picking on me the most, were still inside, eating their lunch. They were usually the last ones to finish. Being the Omega of the FWG, I was required to wait until everyone else was done eating before I could eat, but it seemed like this group always wanted to make me wait as long as possible at every meal every day. And sometimes I'd notice them having contests to see who could eat the most during a meal, which made it even worse. It seemed to be one of those days today, unfortunately for me. I stood by the door as I waited for them to finish.

"Hey, Omega!" I looked up when I heard a familiar voice call my lowly title. I saw one of the guys in the group holding up a croissant and grinning darkly toward me. "Hungry?" He asked in a mocking tone. I wanted to say no, but I could feel my mouth watering at the sight of the croissant and I couldn't bring myself to say or do anything but nod in reply.

"Well, then, I'll let you have this croissant. Go fetch!" He shouted as he threw the croissant into a trash can a few feet away. I quickly ran to it, knowing well that the croissant was the only thing left from lunch, and took it out of the trash can as the group walked out of the cafeteria, laughing at me.

"Look at that flea-bitten mutt getting food out of the trash!" One of them mocked.

"He must be pretty desperate!" Another one added.

I felt my throat getting hot and tears started welling up in my eyes, but I managed to force myself to not cry. After all, crying was for the weak and weak was the last thing I wanted to be right now. I silently ate my croissant as I sat alone in the empty cafeteria. Once I finished, I headed towards Alph- Azalia's office in hopes that she would have any work for me to do to take my mind off of, well, everything. Unfortunately, though, once I got there I heard a voice I hated hearing. It was Beta Lupus', my father's, voice. He was always the harshest one to me, even though he was my father and I always hated being around him.

As I reached toward the door of Azalia's office, it burst open, revealing the menacing figure of Beta Lupus. I barely had enough time to avoid being slammed by the door.

"Out of the way, Omega," He snarled at me as he shoved me hard into a wall. I yelped in pain when I hit the wall and I cowered under his ice cold gaze.

"Oh, please, Lupus. Give him a break for once." I felt a slight bit of hope at the sound of Azalia's voice. After all, she had become like a big sister to me after my biological older sister, Athena, left the FWG.

"What's he done to you?" She added.

"I think it has to do with the fact that he exists, honestly." I flinched at my father's cold reply.

"Oh, stop it." She told him, then I heard her address me. "Come here, Raven. You're going to be fine." She said to me and when I looked up at her, she had a warmth in her gaze that reminded me a bit of my sister. I obediently went to her as she turned another cold glare to Beta Lupus.

"If I hear that you've done this one more time, you will be banished, Beta. I don't care what position the boy has."

"Understood, Alpha." He replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm and loathing.

Alph- Xavier came over at that point and I heard him mutter to Beta Lupus.

"Being a good dog, Lupus?" Beta Lupus glared at Xavier in response, but Azalia spoke up before he could say anything back to Xavier.

"Right, so, Xavier, you know the plan?" She asked the other Alpha and he nodded. "Then let's go."

"Go?" I asked Azalia, surprised. "Go where?"

"That's none of your business, Omega. Go chew on a bone. Break a vase. Run off a cliff." I looked down in response to Beta Lupus' harsh words. After a few seconds of which I heard Azalia and Xavier mutter something to each other, Azalia spoke up again.

"Beta Lupus, return to your office. Now. We will inform you when we return."

"You said I was going with you." He didn't look very pleased about that.

"Flea-ridden coyote. Go to your office."

"She changed her mind." Xavier explained.

"Fine."

Azalia smiled, patting Beta Lupus' head as he passed her. "Good boy."

Once he was out of earshot, Azalia, Xavier, and I all started laughing.

After we all managed to stop laughing, I saw Azalia and Xavier off as they headed to.. wherever they were going. Once they were both out of sight I sighed, feeling the hope drain from my body as I realized that I'd be alone to fend for myself until they came back.

Please let this through! It took forever! T^T

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

cutewolf230

Abigail : 

Abigail walked down the hallways of Headquarters. When she spotted the lost looking Raven, a sly smile spread across her face. She stopped behind him, and tapped his shoulder. She quickly shifted into her wolf form, her tongue hung out. Raven turned around and saw her. 

Hi Raven! Abigail barked.

"Hi Abigail. You should go. You don't want a Beta to catch you talking to me. You are low enough on the rankings." Raven replied.

I appreciate your concern, but I don't care what a Beta thinks. Abigail growled. She hated when someone told her what her Rank was. 

Standing up, Abigail padded away towards the lunchroom. Halfway there, Abigail shifted, and continued. She sat at a table and pulled out a book, knowing she would get in trouble because she couldn't miss training. 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

MasterSAMB

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

I turned to the Haveners, giving them a glare, "What'd you do?"

The Haveners looked just as confused as I, so I shifted into a wolf and stalked off to find Azalia.

I searched for almost the entire day until I managed to find her hiding in an old, burnt down house.

I glanced around at the remaining destruction, then dragged my gaze to where Azalia was sitting. Seemed to be staring at nothing, much to my concern.

"What was that all about?" I asked her.

She didn't answer for a moment, and when she did, her voice was shaky, "I've become one of them."

I raised an eyebrow at her, "What?"

She stared at me, "I'm an elemental."

I stared back at her, "What?"

-----------------

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfheart1601

Luca~

I followed Elias and Kaia into the house and we were all greeted by Elias' parents.

"Welcome home, you two." Uncle Dante greeted. "Oh, and you, too, Kaia." He added when he noticed Kaia was with us.

"Hello, Kaia. How has your mother been lately?" Aunt Felicita asked with a warm smile. Kaia returned the smile.

"She's been well. Thank you for asking. Although, that's not why I came here today. I have something to tell all four of you." She said.

"Alright. Go on." Aunt Felicita nodded.

"It's time for these two boys to come to the Haven." She grabbed mine and Elias' arms when she said that and I thought I noticed Elias' cheeks get a little pink. I smirked, knowing that Elias had a small crush on Kaia, though he'd never admit it.

Elias' parents told us to go pack once Kaia explained the situation, so that's what the two of us did.

I had to use that last sentence to shorten it, 'cause I have to go somewhere now. ^^'

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdonut473

Post soon. Just need a chance to wake up.

People are PoVing!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

I'm so confused on what to P.O.V.!!!

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

My gang - Dark-FireBone

dogdragon1303

I've never seen you this happy before, Azalis xD.

But yea! *Happy jig*

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

Make Kaia bring your person to the haven. After that, I can include him (or her. Heh I forgot,) in one of Dominic's POVs if you want.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfdreamtime201

Okay?

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfheart1601

Firefox,  you can POV your character meeting Kaia and her talking to your parents.  ^^

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I walked home from school. I saw a girl talking to my parents on the porch. Oh, foxdung! What did I do this time?! I walked up causally and said "Hi." My father turned to me and said "Go pack up." "Huh?" I said, confused. My mother said "You are a Werewolf and you are going to a different school." I scoffed "Whatever. This is a prank." My father said "Explain your ears." I said "I'm just special." I was starting to think this wasn't a prank at all. My mother gave me a sad look. Oh... this wasn't a prank. "I-I understand," I stammered. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

dogdragon1303

I forgot to do Xavier's Haven form so here goes...

Name :  Xavier Steele
Age (12 -18) : 17
Looks : same as F.W.G form
Clothes : He typically wears a black hoodie with red designs along the hood. He wears a dark grey turtle neck underneath. He wears a dark blue pair of jeans and, when he's on a mission, black boots. He usually wears white tennis shoes, though. He also has a belt that he keeps a gun and wolfsbane in.
Personality : SSAME as F.W.G.
Wolf Appearance : Same as F.W.G...
Element : None.
Powers/skills : Very skilled with a gun.
Crush/Mate : Crush on Azalia
Other : Naw.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdonut473

If it's okay with Luana, I would like to grant Azalia the ability to make things feel like they're dying or dissipate offending lightning bolts...

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

Dominic:

I wandered around the Haven courtyard, bored.

Since the few days I'd been here, I had met many strange people, lots of which I recognized from school.

If you could say "met". I had more just seen them, and maybe spoken a few words of greeting, then left because I couldn't think of anything else to say.

Right now, I was angry.

Angry at my parents, for making me come to this strange place, angry at Mrs. Wolfe, for demanding that I come to this strange place, and angry at this supposed "Federal Wolf Government," for having the nerve to be the cause for me to come to this place. What's more, I hadn't turned into a wolf or use any fancy magic powers since I got here, and I was seriously starting to doubt this whole thing.

Needless to say, I wasn't too keen on greeting anyone. And Kaia took this moment to bring a new girl, who was tall with long black hair, yellow eyes and tanned skin, into the Haven and walk her straight towards me, obviously expecting me to  show her around. I noted that the girl had wolf ears, which wasn't too strange, apparently, because a lot of kids here had those.

I narrowed my eyes as Kaia stopped, "Dominic, this is Xian. Why don't you show her around?" Kaia asked-well, it was more of a demand.

I sighed, "Fine." I muttered. 

Kaia glared at me, obviously wanting me to introduce myself.

I rolled my eyes, then stuck out my hand in an angry way, "I'm Dominic."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I didn't accept his hand. I didn't want to accept anything. I only glared at him, then at Kaia, then back at him.  I growled softly "Hello." I looked down at my feet, wishing I wasn't here. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

dogdragon1303

Dominic-

I lowered my hand and gave Kaia a "What do you want now?" look.

She beckoned for me to show Xian around the haven and, with another irritated sigh, I did so.

-----

After a very quiet and awkward tour of the Haven, Anna came and showed Xian to her room.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I followed the girl named Anna. She showed me to my room. It was... cool. I guess. I walked around the room

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

dogdonut473

Name : Diana Graceus

Age (12-22) : 16

Looks : Female Draco Malfoy, pretty much. Platinum blond hair, grey eyes, pale skin, sharp facial features, tall for her age

Personality : Easily irritated, easily frightened, quiet, very smart, though it's not shown because she's so quiet, much like an Omega Azalia

Wolf Appearance : Pitch Black fur, grey eyes

Crush/Mate : None 

Former or Current?: Current

Rank : wolf packs usually have both a male and female omega. Female omega. 

Other : I needed another FWG character I could control, since Azalia's leaving... 

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdonut473

I sighed, pointing to a leaf, which immediately shriveled and turned brown. "I'm an elemental," I repeated. "Death elemental. My sister was water. I killed her."
"What?"

"Aren't you listening in the slightest?" I asked, exasperated. "I said that I killed my sister and that I'm a death elemental."

"You can't be!"

I stood up and walked to the ladder leading up to the leftovers of the roof. I climbed up and sat down on the wooden platform I had installed several years prior. Xavier got up to follow me. I summoned a whisperer to hold him off. He struggled to get free, but the spirit was strong, and he failed. I looked down and smiled sadly. "I'm sorry. I can't fight against my own kind, Xavier. Go back to the Government. Lead them well. Choose another female Alpha. Forget me."

He stared at me in shock and horror. "You can't mean that!"

"I mean that very much. Go." I was holding back tears at that point. 

"Why?"

"I'm dangerous," I said, taking in a shuddering breath. "I'm a danger to everyone except those who can contain my abilities. Leave me alone."

I gestured for the spirit to push him further and further away from the house. Suddenly, I had an idea. I pulled out a vial of a poison I made called memovine and one of my hairs, putting the hair into the poison. True to the name, once Xavier drank it, he would forget about me. 

It's for the best, I told myself. It's the only way.

"Wait," I said, jumping to the ground, holding out the vial. "Drink."

Xavier took the vial hesitantly, eying me suspiciously throughout. He drank, then his gaze turned blank as he turned and changed into a wolf, loping carelessly through the forest to Government Headquarters.

I put my head in my hands. It had seemed like a good idea, but now I wasn't so sure.

~~

"What?" Mrs. Wolfe asked disbelievingly. 

"I said I want to join you," I snapped. "I know you heard me."

"Why do you wish to join us? Earlier today, you tried to kill me!"

I pulled out a dagger and casually rolled it across my knuckles. "Much as I hate it, I'm one of you. We'll have to accept it sooner or later." I didn't know what had come over me to come here, asking to be brought in. "I could go back to living alone, if you don't want me here."

"No. We'll give you a probation period. If your performance is acceptable, we will allow you to stay. Otherwise, you leave. Understood?"

I bowed my head. "Understood."

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

Azalia's pulling an Elsa.

Before I do my next part, when does X recover his memory of her?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdonut473

Let's say that Diana's form was accepted? I have a POV in mind for her...

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

I really hate it when characters lose their memories.

Here goes nothing. Except it's not nothing it's obviously something.

I've just realized that the sentence, "Here goes nothing." makes no sense whatsoever.

MUMBLER.

I'll do it once Azalia tells me when he recovers his memory of her.

Please make it soon :I

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdonut473

(ONLY ACCEPT IF DIANA IS ACCEPTED!!!)

"Good afternoon, Alpha Steele," I said to him as he walked through the halls. "Where is Alpha Lupus? I thought she was with you?"

"Who is Alpha Lupus?" he asked blankly. 

I stared at him. "Our other Alpha?"

Beta Lupus walked up to me. "Don't pollute the precious air with your stupidity, Omega."

I was silent. As Omega, I couldn't speak to him with disrespect, no matter how tempting it was. "Yes, Beta."

~~

"Omega Graceus to Alpha Steele's office, Omega Graceus to Alpha Steele's office, please."

Raven, my fellow Omega looked at me. "What did you do now?"

"I don't know. Best go see."

~~

"Earlier, you mentioned another Alpha. Could you tell me what you meant?"

"Well... the Federal Wolf Government has... well, had... two Alphas. You and Alpha Lupus."

~~

Allrighty, Embyr, finish Diana's talk to Xavier about the missing Alpha who Xavier remembers nothing about Embyr-style. I've started.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

Thanks you Diana so much *exhales*

Sorry if I appeared brisk, Azalis, I just don't really know how to POV when someone has lost their memory.

Xavier-

"Who?" I asked, feeling like an idiot because I didn't recall this girl.

Diana gave me a strange look, "Azalia Lupus, she was with you when you left."

I felt a flicker of memory return. I pictured a girl with blonde hair, but that was about it, "Continue."

"She's been alpha for awhile now, though she's about two years younger than you. You two go to the same school..."

~~~

After about an hour of explaining who this other alpha was, I had recovered my memory.

I thanked Diana, then as she turned to leave I spoke up, "And tell Beta Lupus I said he can go jump off a cliff." I remembered his earlier words to Diana, but at the moment had been to confused to say anything.

Diana nodded, looking pleased at the thought, "I'll say just that."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdonut473

Azalia:

I sighed, pathetically grateful. Until she said, "Dominic will show you around."

Diana:

"Beta Lupus, Alpha Steele says you can go jump off a cliff," I said, grinning. "Good day."

He stared at me, hate burning holes in my chest. "Are you hungry, Omega?"

I stared longingly at the plate of salad he was holding, unaware that I was drooling.

"Go get it, then!" He threw it, frisbee style, at the wall, where the plate shattered into a million pieces, spilling the salad. He laughed.

I glared at him, unsure of what to do. I was hungry, yes, but this was the biggest insult anyone had ever said or done to me. My hands curled into fists as I contemplated my options. Attack him or get the salad. Attack or eat. I sighed and turned as if I was going to begin picking up the salad. He sneered. "Look," he said loudly. "Our Omegas are Trash Wolves."

I smirked, then turned suddenly and punched him in the face. 

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

wolfheart1601

Raven~

Diana, the female Omega of the FWG, and I were standing just inside the main entrance of the FWG building, talking a bit as we waited for Xavier and Azalia to return. I immediately looked towards the door when I heard it open and smiled a bit when I saw Xavier come in. But then I frowned when Azalia didn't follow him.

"Good afternoon, Alpha Steele," Diana greeted him. "Where is Alpha Lupus? I thought she was with you?"

"Who is Alpha Lupus?" Xavier asked, blankly, which was odd.

"Our other Alpha?" Diana replied.

Beta Lupus, unfortunately showed up at that time and spoke to Diana.

"Don't pollute the precious air with your stupidity, Omega." Diana was silent for a moment and I could tell that she was trying hard to keep from snapping at him, which I didn't blame her.

"Yes, Beta."

~~

"Omega Graceus to Alpha Steele's office, Omega Graceus to Alpha Steele's office, please."

I looked at Diana, a bit concerned. "What did you do now?"

"I don't know. Best go see." She replied and I watched her walk away toward Xavier's office.

~~

After awhile I decided to go by Xavier's office to find out what happened to Azalia. Once I reached the door to his office I knocked and waited for an answer. I didn't have to wait long.

"Come in." I heard Xavier's voice from the other side of the door and I tentatively opened the door and stepped inside.

"U-um.. Xavier sir..? W-where's Azalia? Why didn't she come back with you?" I ased, a bit hesitantly, not really sure if I wanted to know the answer.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

(Raven is so cute omw)

Xavier-

"Sit down, Raven." I beckoned to the chair in front of me.

Raven did so, and after he or comfortable I said, "Due to recent...discoveries, Azalia has decided to join the Haveners."

Raven widened his eyes, "What? And you allowed her?"

I sighed, "Well, I didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Plus, I wouldn't have stopped her if I could. I can't make her choices for her. If she wants to join the Haven, she can. She is free to make her own choices." I hoped my voice didn't betray the slight bitterness I felt.

Raven still looked shocked, "But-what made her?"

I glanced up to make sure that the door was shut, then lowered my voice, "Promise you won't tell anyone?"

Raven nodded, his curiosity growing.

"Azalia's an elemental."

Raven blinked, "Woah."

"Yea."

"What kind?"

"Not completely sure yet. She might be death."

"Wow." Raven said again. The kid's eyes were huge by now.

I leaned back in my chair, "Don't you tell a soul. The last thing we need is some lunatics causing panic in the F.W.G."

Raven nodded. Then he said, "You don't seem too disappointed."

"These things happen." I muttered.

I was disappointed, though. I thought Azalia was someone I could trust, yet it seemed everyone I knew had some elemental power of some sort, and I couldn't help but feel slightly betrayed.

"So what now?"

I snapped back to the present, "We'll have to tell them where she went, but not why. We can make up a different reason."

Raven nodded and we both stood up.

--------

I'm not done yet. Will finish in a few minutes. I have to go somewhere.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

(Continuing Xavier's POV...)

Raven and I walked to the cafeteria, where most of the others were gathered.

As I walked in, I noticed that Diana was glaring furiously at Lupus, which was nothing new, but this time Lupus was bleeding from his nose.

I walked toward them, "What happened here?"

Lupus glowered at Diana, "This flea-bitten mongrel punched me!"

I crossed my arms, "Why?"

Diana started to speak up, but Lupus interuppted her, "Because she's nothing but a nuisance!"

I glared at Lupus, "Diana can speak for herself."

Diana cleared her throat, "Thank you, Alpha." She quickly explained what had happened.

"I see..." I said after she finished.

Lupus broke in, "You're not seriously taking the word of an Omega over that of a Beta, are you?"

I crossed my arms, "This Omega has proven to be a far better person than you have, Lupus. And if I hear about you treating anyone-Omega or not-this way again, I won't hesitate to demote you. I may even banish you. Does that sound enticing?"

Lupus said nothing, only glowered at me with a hand over his nose.

I smiled, "Good. Now shut up. I've got an announcement to make. Also, you can pick up the mess you made." I said, beckoning to the shattered plate and spilled food.

I walked up to the front of the cafeteria and addressed the members of the F.W.G.

They all grew silent and I said, "It is with sadness that I announce Alpha Azalia's departure from the F.W.G."

I heard the F.W.G's surprised mutters and I quickly added, "She has decided, after months of considering, to join the haven."

This time I could hear their exclamations of surprise. One asked, "Why?"

I winced, hopefully not too visibly, "Her reasons are her own."

Everyone spoke at once, and I had to speak loudly to make myself heard over them, "She regrets that she has to do this, but she feels it is best." After a moment's pause, I said, "I am going to be the only Alpha for awhile, but other than that, nothing else will change."

I walked past Diana, Raven and Lupus without a second glance. Raven looked sad, while Diana and Lupus for once shared the same expression-shock.

------------

Dominic:

I hissed angrily when Mrs. Wolfe told me I was to show Azalia the Haven, "You know, there are lots of other people here."

Mrs. Wolfe glared at me, "Just do it."

Mrs. Wolfe left me alone with Azalia to show her around. 

I might as well just become the official new tour guide.

"Right, well." I turned to Azalia, feeling awkward, "Follow me."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I walked around the halls, hood over my head. My ears. I walked around...until I realized...I was lost. I growled to myself "Foxdung! Why did I do this?!" I looked around, trying to figure put which way to go.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

dogdragon1303

Fox dung is a warrior cats term but whatever you can use it it doesn't bother me I should go now.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfdreamtime201

yeah, I am on the third Warrior cats book. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfheart1601

Raven~

After Xavier's announcement I started walking around the halls alone, thinking about Azalia. I knew the FWG wouldn't quite be the same without her, but I also knew there was nothing I could do about it.

"Hey, Omega!" An unfriendly, but familiar voice broke me out of my thoughts and I looked up to see that group that loves picking on me, with their leader, Zack, leading the way.

"You know," He said as he stopped in front of me with a mischievous grin on his face. "Since there's only one Alpha now, we can do whatever we want to you with a lower chance of getting caught. Isn't that exciting?"

I cowered, attempting to back away from him, but he quickly grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"You ain't going anywhere, Omega." He smirked and then practically threw me into a wall.

I yelped in pain as I hit the wall and fell on my side.

"Oh? What's that, little Omega? You're too low in the rankings to have any valuable gems." When Zack said that I noticed that the amulet my late mother had given me had fallen out of my hoodie and I felt the color drain from my face.

"P-please.. D-don't touch it... M-mother g-gave it to m-me..." I pathetically whimpered as I slowly sat up, holding the chain of my amulet that was still around my neck. All three guys just laughed.

"So? Your mommy's dead, Omega. It's not like she can do anything if we take that amulet and we all know you can't do anything to stop us." Zack chuckled cruelly as he reached for the amulet. Then, as soon as his hand touched the purple gem, I purple jolt of electricity shocked him into unconsciousness. I then noticed something on the back of the amulet glowing and when I looked at it I saw words etched into the metal backing of the amulet.

"O precious amulet, become a shield. 'Scuntum Uletto'!" I read the words etched in the amulet just as Zack's pals tried to attack me, but a purple energy forcefield appeared around me, making it impossible for them to touch me. I just stared at the forcefield in shock. Then, a moment later, I saw a hologram of a familiar person come from the amulet and appear right in front of me, also inside the forcefield.

"M-mother..?" I choked out as I felt tears start to well up in my eyes at the sight of my late mother.

"My dear, sweet Raven.. If you are getting this now, then you must have discovered the power of this amulet I enchanted for your protection. I believe it is also now time for you to know a major truth about you and I. Raven, I am a Spell Elemental, that's how I was able to enchant the amulet I gave you. But.. I fear that you have inherited my power. That is why you are the only one who can touch your amulet without being harmed. And you are also the only one who can cast the spell etched into the back of it. Raven, now that you know you are an elemental, please go to the Haven. I know you'll feel more at home there. I have said all you need to know, so I will end this recording here. I bid you good luck, my son. I love you." Tears were rolling down my cheeks by the end of the holographic recording, but I quickly snapped back to the present when those two guys finally managed to break through the forcefield. They both attempted to grab my amulet at once, but they were also shocked into unconsciousness. I just sat there, staring at the three bullies, for a moment longer before I finally stood up and ran as fast as I could to Xavier's office. When I got there I practically slammed the door open and entered without even knocking or asking permission, which was very unlike me.

"Alpha Xavier!!" I was breathing heavily by the time I stopped and I froze when I noticed Diana was in there, too, and both her and Xavier looked alarmed.

"Raven? What's wrong?" Xavier asked, still looking at me in surprise.

I closed the door behind me, not slamming it this time, and walked over beside the chair that Diana was sitting in. I managed to catch my breath and I took a deep breath before I spoke.

"I want to go to the Haven- No- I have to go to the Haven." I even surprised myself when I said that, but I wasn't nearly as surprised as Diana and Xavier were.

"What? Why?" Xavier asked, dumbfounded.

"Because... I'm... I'm an elemental." I told him, then proceeded to explain what happened just a few minutes ago.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

I stared at Raven in shock as he explained what had happened.

"Oh dear." I said when he had finished.

Diana stared, "Are you going to let him go?"

I glanced at Raven, "I won't stop him. He'd be better of there than here."

----

Imma let other people POV a bit.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

This roleplay has been strangely quiet today. Anyone there?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish