that he gave his only Begotten Son

that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Diana:

"So we're down to one Alpha, one Omega, and one Beta out for the position of Alpha and the Omega's blood," I said, summarizing the day. "Any plans?"

"No idea."

I used a pocket knife to dig the dirt out from under my fingernails. Once I was done, I carelessly threw the dagger at the wall. "I heard Lupus encouraging some workers, the ones who pick on Omegas most, to support him when he challenges you or drives you out."

"So?" he asked, studying the knife I had sunk hilt-deep in his wall.

"So?!" I shouted. "So?! The leadership of the Federal Wolf Government is at stake and you ask 'so?'?!"

"You're so much like Azalia," he noted. "Fiery temper, good throwing aim."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"What? Your similarities to her or Lupus?"

"Lupus." I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing. Let it die out on it's own."

~~

"Wolves!" Lupus shouted at lunch the next day. "I am concerned with the quality of leadership in these parts. One of our Alphas left, and the other was, possibly is, infatuated with the traitor. We have to do something about it!"

"What?" Zack called.

"Get rid of Alpha Steele. We need a more experienced Alpha. Who's with me?"

The assembled workers (that is to say, everyone except Xavier) cheered. 

I stared in horror as Lupus marched to Alpha's office and talked to him about the situation. Finally, Xavier walked out of his own office, head bowed. 

Lupus had succeeded. Xavier was banished.

Azalia:

"And this is our training arena," Dominic continued glumly.

"I figured," I grumbled, gesturing to the fighting Haveners.

"Don't be so cheeky," he snapped.

"Me? Cheeky?" I asked innocently. "Look who's talking."

He snarled at me, contemplating whether to attack me. He decided against it... for the time being. "Did I see you in Hollow Springs High School today at lunch? Using morse code to a dark-haired boy?"

He knew.

Fun fact: I began writing Diana's PoV from Xavier's PoV. Oops...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Azalis (This is my forum name, as well as the person in control of the body)

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Lol. 

Welp that happened.

I kinda want to say that in Xavier's POV, but I should probably take it more seriously.

Xavier-

Honestly, I wasn't too surprised when Lupus challenged my authority. I was surprised when I saw that nearly everyone backed him up. 

I'd tried to fight, but I didn't stand much of a chance. I had to hand it to him, the old man had a few tricks up his sleeve.

He defeated me and, according to the code, I had then been forced to leave.

So that was fun.

I shifted into a wolf and once I was safely out of F.W.G territory I tried to decide on where I should go.

I could join the Haven, fight against the F.W.G., plus a chance to see Azalia again would be nice, I admitted inwardly.

I shoved the thought aside.

I could try roughing it, which is what I had done for awhile right after I had run away from my home years ago.

I shook my head. No way was I going through that again.

So, unless I wanted to try to make it in the town that I had gone to school in, in which case I was sure to run into my parents, I'd probably want to go to the Haven.

I sighed, irritated, and hobbled toward the Haven.

---------------

Dominic:

Azalia answered with a guarded look, "What's it to you?"

"Nothing." I sniffed, "Just thought you might like to explain why you were using morse-code when you could just speak."

Azalia huffed, "I wouldn't expect you to understand, child. You obviously know nothing about secrecy."

"You can't call me a child. You're not that much older than me."

"Maybe not-but I'm much more mature."

I narrowed my eyes, "You're changing the subject to immaturity, then?"

Mrs. Wolfe, who happened to be walking past is on the way to her office, stopped and said, "Stop it, both of you! Dominic, you're supposed to be showing Azalia around."

I avoided her gaze, "Fine." I turned, "I'll show you he Haven that you've tried to destroy multiple times in the past."

Mrs. Wolfe gave me a glare.

I gave her a glare back.

-----

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

For God so loved the world 

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Raven~

I snuck out of the FWG building after I told Xavier that I was leaving and, as soon as I was outside, I shifted into a wolf and ran to find the haven, following Azalia's freshest scent trail.

~~~

When I got to the Haven, I saw a middle-aged woman just heading into the front door. I quickly transformed back to human form and went towards her.

"U-um..! E-excuse me, ma'am?!" I called to her as I got closer and she stopped and turned toward me.

"Yes? Are you a new elemental?" She asked and I looked down a bit.

"W-well... S-sort of... You see.. I was the male Omega of the Federal Werewolf Government until just earlier today.. But I found out that I'm an elemental, so I left to join the Haven, if that's okay..." I spoke the truth, though I felt nervous about it.

"Hm... Well, I'll allow you a probation period. If by the end of the probation period I feel that you can be trusted, you will be allowed to stay here. But if I don't trust you by then, then you will have to leave. Understood?" She suggested and I nodded.

"Y-yes.. U-understood..." I replied.

"Also, you can call me Mrs. Wolfe. What is your name?" Mrs. Wolfe asked.

"O-oh.. I-I am Raven..." I replied and she nodded.

"Alright, Raven, I'm sure there's someone around who can show you around the Haven. I would, but I'm quite busy right now." She said as she scanned the area around us. Then she appeared to spot someone. "Oh! Athena!"

I froze when she spoke that name. It had been a couple years since I heard that name, but I could still see the face of that name's owner in my mind's eye and when I turned to look I was met with the same face I was imagining.

"A-Athena..." I felt a mixture of emotions swirling within me at the sight of my big sister. I was so overwhelmed by them that I wasn't even thinking about my actions as I turned and ran. I transformed into wolf form as I ran away from my sister and into the woods. I ran and ran until I came to a large lake in the middle of the forest. There were flowers blooming all around it and the glow of the stunning sunset reflecting off the water was beautiful enough to make me forget to breath. I noticed a large rock that overlooked the lake and I climbed up onto it, then, feeling exhausted from all the running I had just done, I collapsed on the rock and watched the sunset's reflection in the lake until I fell asleep...

About his mixed emotions when he saw Athena... He was happy to see her, but at the same time he never understood why she left him alone at the FWG. You could say that he... almost felt betrayed.. He was feeling a mix of mostly happiness, confusion, anger, and fear, but also a little bit of other emotions, too. All of those emotions overwhelmed poor Raven.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

dogdragon1303

I need to stop saying this but Raven is such a smol cute boi I honestly just need to go slam my head on my desk because of his smol cuteness. Then get a headache cause I'm a fool.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

Oh gosh, guys, something really funny happened yesterday that I forgot to tell you about.

So I looked up Xavier Steele on google (in boredom,) and I found a lot of Xavier Steele's. even one with a Facebook. And I now keep imagining Xavier with a Facebook account.

But the funnier one was Dominic. I looked up Dominic Steele and a picture popped up of this super muscly, black (Nothing's wrong with being black, I just find it ironic since Dominic is very pale,) sweaty wrestler guy without a shirt on. 

That's like the complete opposite of Dominic. The only things was that his name was spelled Dominique. But it was still hilarious. I died.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdonut473

If you slam your head against the desk then you deserve a headache

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

I've just been roasted by Azalis. How embarrassing.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfheart1601

I could actually imagine Raven becoming an awesome Beta of Haven pack eventually. X3 Of course he'd still have his cute and easily embarrassed side, but he'd also gain a cool, almost intimidating side as he matures. He'd be the type of person who seems intimidating and like he could kill you in seconds, but then he's actually a cute cinnamon roll~ X3 Or the other way around. He could seem like an incapable, clumsy, cute cinnamon roll at first, but then when he gets serious he shows everyone why he was trusted to be a Beta. XD Which one should he be in the future? ^^

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdonut473

Second one. Have you not noticed how Embyr screeches at li'l innocent Raven?

Embyr- get used to it, I suppose.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdonut473

I've proved my point, haven't I? I told you: just speak your mind.

"In my defense," I muttered, knowing it was useless, "I was trying to keep you from exposing yourself! Which would work better if the parents didn't know about what we are..."

"The tour's done. Your room is one the second floor, number 7," he said stiffly, heading to the arena.

I looked after him. "For someone who's brother is so nice, how can he be such an idiot?" I chuckled softly and turned to explore the Haven myself.

At the border, I saw a single wolf with black fur. I felt my blood run cold. The Haven had only been my home for less than a day, but I was already adapting. This was my home. I had to defend it.

I shifted into a wolf and loped up the hill. Teeth bared, I circled the newcomer, who I could now see had a white spot over his left eye. His tongue lolled out of his mouth in a very undignified manner. I lunged and pinned him down to the ground, teeth positioned over his throat in case he got any ideas.

His eyes widened as he changed back into a human. Immediately, I jumped off and changed back too. "What are you doing?" I hissed. "Who's leading the Government? I swear, if you left Lupus in charge..." I didn't have to finish my sentance. He knew me well enough to figure out what I meant.

"I was banished," he snarled. "The Government supports Lupus. He all but picked me up my the scruff and chucked me out a third floor window."

"How's Diana?"

"She's fine... last I heard," he added angrily.

"What's wrong?"

"When you," he coughed, glaring at me, "drugged me, she helped me remember. When Lupus took over, she didn't object. Who's side is she on?"

"Ours," I snapped. "She was afraid, you brainless idiotic coyote! She couldn't speak out against him without getting permanently injured or killed. She was trying to stay alive!"

Mrs. Wolfe walked up to stand beside us. "Who is this?" she asked me.

"Xavier S-" I caught Xavier's eye. "Xavier. Just Xavier."

"Xavier, eh?" She smiled. "I believe Mr. Steele had a brother by that name." Xavier and I exchanged a panicked glance. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. Why are you here, Xavier?"

"I got banished. Driven out by Lupus himself, the prejudiced jerk. I can't live by myself again. Please let me stay." I narrowed my eyes. He never begged. 

"Very well. Probation for you too. Azalia, show him around."

"Yes, ma'am," I said politely.

~~

"And that's pretty much it," I finished. "That's as much as Dommy showed me."

Xavier cracked a smile. "Dommy?"

"He hates me, I hate him. Why should I call him Dominic?"

"Good point."

I stopped outside of his room. "Second floor, room 8. I'm in 7 if you need me."

I walked next door and unlocked the door. "There's some stuff I want nobody to see," I remembered. "Can't I engineer the room to hide what I need hidden unless I need to see it?" I had an idea. Something I had done in the Government. A fingerprint lock. Only my fingerprint could show the important stuff. It was relatively easy to rig, I could do it in about three hours. I wasn't that popular, so the only visitors I might get were Xavier, Raven, Mrs. Wolfe, maybe Dominic, and very rarely anyone else.

~~

Three hours later, I walked out of my room and locked the door, key inside. Time to see if it works. I pressed my left thumb to the center of the doorknob. The door opened with ease, the walls covered in security camera footage, television screens, bulletin boards, computer screens, and whiteboards, with weapon blueprints tacked in random places. Home, I thought, satisfied. 

I exited the room and locked it, resetting the room to 'plain and boring' mode. Then, I used the key like all of the other recruits. No blueprints. 

I looked at the small panel under the light switch with a thumb-sized indent in it and placed my left thumb inside. The light flickered, and the blueprints and everything else reappeared. I sat down at my desk and opened a messaging I had started several years with Diana. Hey, Dia. You okay?

Fine. Thanks for asking. 

What's going on?

None of your business, she wrote harshly. 

I winced. Okay.

I'm deleting this conversation. I don't want any contact with you. I am a loyal Government worker.

I felt my heart grow heavy, but didn't respond, instead closing the internet tab and powering off the laptop. 

Sighing, I stood up and changed the light to hide the... private wall decorations... I had installed. Then, I walked out of the room and changed into a wolf, running to the arena to train.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

wolfheart1601

Azalis, Embyr, how come it always seems to end up with just the three of us POVing? -_-'

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdonut473

We're the most devoted, and our characters switched sides...

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

*Cough* and if you're anything like me you check this every five minutes and do a happy jig when you gets chance to POV. Obsession, perhaps?

Azalis- I hope you aren't upset with me about the whole "being creepy" post. I promise I wasn't referring to you. I had actually been planning on making that rant-ish post for awhile, because I had needed to get it off of my chest. Again, I swear I wasn't referring to you.

Will POV soon.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdonut473

I'm not offended or anything... it's just that I've been called creepy before and what you wrote pretty much described me perfectly... except I don't try to be cool (eugh), and I don't do it on purpose. I also don't let myself show in my signature...

Will PoV when you PoV.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

Azalia showed me my room, and I quickly fell asleep, not even bothering to change.
Not for long, however, as I was soon awakened by some Haveners howling outside my window.
I had heard that some werewolves were more wolf-ish than others, but I wasn't expecting them to howl for no reason in the middle of the day.
I sighed, got up and walked out of my room to poke around the Haven.
I walked out in the courtyard and was surprised by how many children were there. I hadn't thought the Haven was very big, but there were a good amount of werewolves here. I wondered how many were elementals.
I saw Azalia training, but wasn't quite in the mood to join in. I couldn't forget how she had drugged me then left the F.W.G. If she hadn't, none of us would be in this situation. Except for Raven, maybe. I glanced around, surprised I didn't see him. I hoped he made it safely.
I trotted up to Mrs. Wolfe, "Did Raven ever arrive?" I asked worriedly.
Mrs. Wolfe nodded, "But he ran away when he saw his sister. I just sent a patrol to find him."
I glared at her, "You should've done that hours earlier."
Mrs. Wolfe put her hands on her hips, "I was busy. Now listen up, you may have been Alpha at the Federal Wolf Government, but here you obey my rules. And I will have no disrespect."
I didn't answer at first. I wasn't quite used to being spoken to this way, seeing as I had been Alpha for a long time before I came here.
I decided to play it cool, "Fine," I said with a shrug. I turned and walked off.
I recognized a lot of people from school here, I noted. Then my mind switched to other matters as I remembered school. It seemed so long ago that we had gone, but it was only that morning. I'd have to go tomorrow, which felt strange, seeing as so much had changed.
I realized I was staring at a random Havener, who in return was starting to look worried. The Havener waved at me uncertainly, and I quickly turned and continued walking, embarrased.
Eventually, I got bored and leaned against a  large statue of a wolf in the middle of the courtyard.
I heard a voice muttering from the other side, "Stupid rock."
I turned my head and saw a rock fly into the woods, as if someone had chucked it.
I spoke up, "Stub your toe?"

"No. I tripped over it."

"Oh," I said, wondering how one could trip over a rock that size, "Then it deserved that."

I heard what may have been the beginning of a laugh, "How long have you been here?"

"A few hours." I responded, "It was either here or the town and...I'm not too fond of the town."

I heard a huff, "I'd give anything to have stayed in the town."

"Oh?" 

"My parents made me come here. Said I was some sort of elemental and that I was safer here than there."

I perked up, "What element?"

"Fire."

I froze, "What's your name?" I asked warily.

"Dominic. Dominic Steele. You?"

I kicked off of the statue and stalked into the building, not giving an answer.

------

Oh don't you just love it when you find out you're talking to a long-lost sibling who made you run away from home?

Can I get an amen?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

*Hugs Azalis* Somebody understannnddds! I'm sorry if it appeared that I was calling you creepy. I know how you feel. But hey, since we've both gone through things like that, we can talk to eachother about it, seeing as we're probably one of the only ones on here who'd understand.

Pov on the way.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfheart1601

OMP- I just thought of a great POV for Luca! XD

Luca~

I had a great idea for a fun little prank and I was currently wandering around the Haven in search of Kaia. After several minutes of walking around I finally spotted her in the training area watching a couple of the other Haveners train. I trotted over to her with a smile.

"Hey there, Kaia!" I greeted and she turned to me.

"Oh, hey, Luca. What do you want? Not planning to pull a prank, I hope." She replied, looking at me suspiciously.

"Who, me? No way! I was just coming over to tell you that Elias has something important to tell you and he said for you to meet him by the wolf statue in the courtyard. That's all." I skillfully lied, but she remained suspicious.

"Is that a lie, Luca?" She asked.

"Of course not! Why would I lie about something like that? You know, Elias will be angry if you don't show up." I responded and she scowled a bit, but then sighed.

"Fine. I'll believe you this time. But this better not just be some stupid prank!" She told me, then stalked away toward the courtyard. I smirked.

"Oh, don't worry, Kaia. It's not a stupid prank~" I muttered to myself, then I went to find Prince Elias.

~~~

"Oh, Prince Elias!!" I called as I walked down the main hallway of the Haven.

"What do you want?" A cold reply came from behind me and I turned, smiling when I saw Elias.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to tell you that Kaia has something important to tell you. She wants you to meet her at the wolf statue in the courtyard. I know you don't trust me, but if you don't go Kaia will be angry." I told him and he gave me an icy glare.

"Fine. I'll go. But if this is a prank, you'll end up frozen for a whole week." He said, coldly, as he turned and headed towards the courtyard.

"You'll have to catch me first, Prince Elias." I muttered to myself with a smirk. This was gonna be fun~

~~~

I hid in some bushes near the statue in the courtyard with a camera. I smirked when I saw Elias and Kaia get there at the same time.

"Alright, Kaia. What is it you want to tell me?" Elias asked, bluntly. Getting straight to the point as usual. Kaia gave him a confused look.

"I thought you had something important to tell me?" She asked and this time Elias looked confused.

"What? But Luca said-" He broke off in the middle of his sentence as if a sudden realization hit him. Kaia seemed to get that realization at the exact same moment.

Also at that moment, I took control of a hidden blood puddle -- my blood, of course -- on the other side of the statue and used the blood to push the statue over towards Kaia. Elias was the first to notice the statue falling over and was quick to act.

"Kaia, look out!" He shouted as he practically tackled her out of the way, using one hand to break their fall and wrapping his other arm around Kaia to keep her from hitting the ground. The statue landed on the ground behind them and busted, but my gaze was focused on the two Alphas.

"Whew.. That was close.." Elias muttered, not having noticed the position him and Kaia were in yet.

"U-um... Elias..?" Kaia murmured, blushing a bit, as she had noticed already. Elias looked down at her and, realizing their current position, his face quickly turned red.

At that moment I jumped out of the bushes and snapped a picture of them with the camera.

"Aaww~! How adorable~! Prince Elias and Princess Kaia~!" I exclaimed in a teasing tone, surprising them both and causing both of them to blush even more. Elias quickly stood up, helping Kaia up, too, and they both glared daggers at me.

"Welp, time to go! See ya, lovebirds~!" I ran away quickly before the two Alphas could even start to run after me.

"LUUUCAAAA!!!!" Both of them yelling my name could be heard all over the Haven and I noticed several other Haveners around me looked startled, but I just laughed.

"Ah, that was too rich! But... I should probably avoid them for awhile. After all, I don't want to replace the wolf statue as an ice wolf for a whole week. Or face Kaia's wrath." I thought aloud to myself as I walked to my room. Once I got into my room without any problems, I locked and barricaded my door so neither of them could get in that way.

Oh, Luca. What are we gonna do with you? XD Anyways, Mrs. Wolfe will probably be angry with him, too, since he broke the wolf statue. XD

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdonut473

*awkwardly dislocates from Embyr's hug* Um... hello. Have we hugged before? Do we hug?

Never mind.

Azalia~

I glanced up as Kaia and Elias yelled, "LUUUCAAAA!!!!" and smirked. Now that is a Havener I'm looking forward to getting to know better. I turned back to the straw dummy wearing the standard Government uniform. It felt strange. A few hours ago, this dummy would have been practice for attacking me. 

I pulled out five throwing daggers and ran in a circle around the dummy, throwing the daggers rapidly, each one finding its mark and burrowing in the burlap-covered straw up to its hilt. I observed my handiwork. "Not bad," I said out loud.

"Azalia... help... me..." Xavier panted.

"What's wrong, o great and powerful former Alpha?" I asked sarcastically.

He glared at me and muttered something that sounded like 'RavengoneDominicheretalkmeconfusedhelpplease!!!'

"I thought you weren't talking to me," I frowned. "What changed?"

"Raven. Is. Gone. And. My. Brother. Is. Here. He. Talked. To. Me. Help. Me."

"How would know what to do? I killed my sister!"

Then I remembered that I was a death elemental. I subtly summoned Liz and mouthed, do you want life?

She frowned, then nodded. I held out my hand to her. She grasped it gently, her touch becoming more solid with every moment. Finally, she fell to her knees, panting. "Four years," she muttered. "It took you four years to get me back."

"If you're going to be like that I'll send you right back to the grave," I snapped. "Be thankful you're alive."

I went back to my dummy and quickly emptied all of my daggers on the poor thing's head. I then walked around the figure, plucking the knives out, and started over. Great stress reliever. 

By the tenth time I emptied my belt, I gathered my daggers and headed for my room.

Diana~

"Alpha," I said, bowing low. 

"Omega," he greeted coldly. "What news?"

"Our former Alphas," I struggled to remember their names, but couldn't, "whatever their names are, have made it to the Haven. Male Omega also. How do you wish for me to proceed now?"

"Dig in the trash for an ant-infested croissant and eat it. This will be your lunch."

I bowed low again, knowing that something was wrong with this, but I was obedient to my Alpha Lupus and no one else. I would eat the croissant.

~~

"Omega!" Zack called. "Hey, Omega!"

I glanced up, seeing the older boy approaching and knelt. "Yes, Beta?"

"Sharpen the blades in the armory, coat all of the weapons with Wolfsbane, melt the silver, and make new weapons," he ordered. 

"Yes, Beta." I didn't object. A voice inside me was screeching, THIS IS WRONG! WRONG, I TELL YOU!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promptly told the voice to shut up and went to work.

"One more thing," Beta Silvius said as I turned to leave.

"I exist to serve, my Beta."

"Test each and every one of the blades to see if they are sharp enough. Coat your arms with Wolfsbane and silver to see if they are potent enough."
"Of course, Beta."

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

wolfheart1601

Luca is the first Elaia shipper. XD X3

#Elaia

X3

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdonut473

I dunno... is he?

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

Xavier and Azalia had better watch themselves around Lupa.

Dominic-

As soon as I said my name I heard the sound of someone stomping off.

I peered around the statue for the first time and saw that dark haired kid from school stomping away.

Great. Just as I had found someone half-decent to talk to.

-------------

After lunch I decided to train. I'd been doing so for the past couple of days, trying to find some proof that I was an elemental or a werewolf.

On the way to the training grounds, I noticed that the statue of the wolf in the courtyard was knocked down. Figures. Nothing stayed good for long here.

I marched to the training grounds, waiting for someone to train with.

------

Xavier-

The first time I come to Azalia for help, and she summons a girl from the dead an marches off to her room like it happened everyday.

I was starting to like elementals even less that when I had been with the F.W.G.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Can Xian have a crush on Raven? If someone already does then nevermind.

Xian - 

I walked around. I guess I could try to find my way around.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfheart1601

Well,  Abigail's supposed to have a crush on Raven,  but she's only been POVed once and that was a couple days ago... 

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

We're missing so many people it's aggravating.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

I feel like a noob, but Wolfheart, what does OMP mean?

I hope it isn't bad lol.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfheart1601

Oh,  OMP means "Oh my Primus". It's a Transformers thing.  XD

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

Never seen Transformers lol.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdonut473

Amen to that earlier statement, same here

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdragon1303

Imma POV soon

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

I don't know who Dominic should train with. Anyone want me to include their character?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfheart1601

You could include one of the other characters who haven't been used yet.. Would it be okay for us to just treat those characters like random Haveners now?

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

I'm going to do Calaena against Dominic since she is also a fire and can teach him how to use his powers.

Lolwhatifweshippedthem.

*Clears throat* 

Dominic-

Eventually, Celaena came trotting to the training grounds, "Mrs. Wolfe told me to train with you. Y'know, since you're a fire elemental, like me."

I crossed my arms, "Right. Though I see no proof of it. I haven't used any fancy powers once in my life."

Celaena shrugged, "That's what I'm here to help you with." She shifted into a wolf, then glanced at me quizzically as I remained human.

I sighed, "I don't know how to shift."

Celaena shifted back into a human, "Oh."

"Well," She started, "Just...picture yourself morphing into a wolf."

I sighed and closed my eyes, doing as she said. Nothing happened, as usual. I opened my eyes and glared at her, "It's not working."

"I can see that."

I felt a flash of annoyance, "Fine, wise guy-uh-girl. Surely you've had this problem before?"

Celaena wasn't paying attention. She raised a finger, then looked at me, "I've got it." She paused, dramatically.

I rolled my eyes, "Spit it out."

She smiled, summoned a ball of flame and threw it at my face.

I yelped and instinctively threw my arms out over my face protectively.

It never hit me, However, because I was now too short and it flew over my head.

I glanced down and saw that I had paws. 

I jumped as Celaena, now in wolf form, said, "You've done it!"

I gaped at her, "You threw fire at my face!"

Celaena shrugged, "You can scare people into shifting."

I narrowed my eyes, "You could've killed me!"

"I knew what I was doing."

I sniffed, "I did it once. That doesn't mean I can do it again."

"Once you've done it once it'll come easily."

I growled, "I still don't have elemental powers."

"We'll work on that tomorrow."

I turned and stalked off angrily.

---------

Hey Azalis, did you see my post inviting you and Wolfheart?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdonut473

...No? I didn't...

I flopped down on the bed and fell asleep.

~~

Waking up, I noticed that it was getting light. Xavier likes getting up early... sometimes. Xavier should be up by now... I got out of bed and left the room,  not forgetting to dim the lights so the wall decorations weren't visible.

I knocked on Xavier's door.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdonut473

I fell asleep as soon as I flopped down onto the bed.

~~

Waking up, I realized, was not as easy at the Haven as it was at the Government.

At the Government, the Omegas help the Alphas by going around and waking everyone up at five AM sharp. Here, anyone could sleep for as long as they wanted.

I, for one, woke up at nine.

Too late, if you ask me.

I rolled out of bed and slipped on a belt of throwing knives and a slightly loose jacket, then went out of the room, locking it and dimming the lights to hide my projects.

I knocked on Xavier's door.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

dogdonut473

ARGH! Ignore the first one.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

cool dude this is awesome yeah

• Posted at:

believe in your dreams

To be bat man 

To be a star dasher

To be awesome 

Wait     I I'm awesome 

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

I heard a knock at my door and Azalia walked in.

"You could've waited until I gave an answer." I grumbled, "What do you want?"

-----

I don't know what Azalia wants that's why it's so short sorry.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdonut473

"You're irritated," I noted. "Why?"

"Say what you need and get out," he said. 

"Come to my room," I said, looking at him while trying to figure out what was wrong.

~~

"What?"

I pressed my thumb to the doorknob and led him in. "I need help figuring this out." I opened my laptop and typed in the password, then opened the messaging with Diana. "She isn't like this usually. She's never called me a traitor."

"And?"

I opened another messaging, this one with Nick. "He hasn't either." I looked at him. "How do you explain this?"

"Change of heart?" he tried lamely.

"We've been gone for less than a day. I doubt it."

"Mind control?"

"Since when does Lupus have that ability?"

"Loyalty Potion?"

I stared at him. "Pardon?"

"Lo-yal-ty. Po-tion," he said slowly, as if I was a child. "You know, potion to induce loyalty? Lupus has a lot of it brewing in his Beta office."

I fired up one of the security cameras, the fourth one on the fifth floor. Lupus's office while he was Beta. I browed through his office. "Where?"

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

guys. I can't do this do this rp anymore. I don't have time. Sorry.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

My gang - Dark-FireBone