Call me what you want. I prefer

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

My siggy has changed a lot recently, but I'm still me. A SAMBer. A person who lives under a rock

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Again! I went on a holiday, (yes for three days, DEAL WITH IT)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016

Lyric of the Week : Phantom of given life 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

cutewolf230

Athena : 

When Mrs. Wolfe called my name, I came running. A familiar scent had hung in the air for a while now, and now I knew where it was coming from. Raven! Raven stood there, next to Mrs. Wolfe, probably thinking of me. He turned around. He froze. Was he going to get mad at me? I wouldn't blame him if he did though. I'd left him in the F.W.G. alone, to fend for himself.  

"A-Athena.." Raven spoke softly. 

I smiled. He didn't see it, as he turned and ran. He shifted into his wolf form and ran away. I could track him. My powers were good enough for that. 

"Mrs. Wolfe, I'm going after my brother." I told her. 

She nodded. I shifted quickly, my wolf senses and Powers kicking in. I sniffed the air, and caught Raven's scent. I followed it until I came to a large lake in the middle of the forest. There were flowers blooming all around it and the glow of the stunning sunset reflecting off the water was beautiful enough to make me forget to breath. Raven was asleep on a rock that over looked the lake. I shifted back, but stayed in half shift, and grabbed his body. He had subconsciously shifted back, and I carried him back to the Haven. I took him to my den, and laid him on the bed. I got up, hearing my name called again, and left to see what was needed of me.  

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Raven~

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and quickly sat up. I noticed that there was sunlight coming in through the window, which told me it was morning. But I was at the lake when I fell asleep last night. How did I end up here? Just as I was getting out of the bed, the door of the room opened and someone came in. I looked, startled, and saw that it was my sister, Athena.

"A-Athena..." I can't run away this time.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

Ryuu (since i've only done one POV for him XD)~

Somehow, my uncle had convinced me that he would be okay on his own, so I could come here to the Haven. It had been about 3 days since then and I had already become known as the Haven medic. It didn't take long for everyone to discover that I had no interest in fighting and I wasn't very good at it anyways, so, because of my knowledge of herbs and plants, the Alphas, Elias and Kaia, decided to give me the role of Medic. So now, here I was, going through my herb store in the room behind my new medical office (also called the medbay). About halfway through checking my herb store I heard the sound of the medbay door opening then closing.

"Um.. Ryuu..? Are you here?" I sighed, recognizing the voice of a Havener who had already become a frequent patient.

"I'll be in there in a minute, Danny*." I replied, marking where I left off on my herb list so I wouldn't forget later. I then went out to see what he needed this time. "What is it this time?"

He chuckled a bit nervously as he sat down on the medical table.

"U-um... Well, I kinda got my foot caught in a small bramble bush while I was taking a walk in the forest.. And now my foot has a lot of scratches on it.. they really hurt and itch.." Danny replied, kinda whining the last part, as he lifted his left foot up for me to see. I let out an irritated sigh as I held his foot, examining it for any bramble thorns that may have gotten stuck.

"Why do you always walk barefoot, anyways? Something like this was bound to happen eventually." I replied as I grabbed my tweezers from my desk beside me and plucked a thorn out. He flinched a bit, whining slightly, when I did that.

"Well, I'm not used to wearing shoes and I feel more comfortable when I'm barefoot." He replied, to which I responded by plucking another thorn out of his foot, getting an "Ow!" from him.

"I bet you don't feel very comfortable right now." I told him.

"No... Not at the moment..." He replied, sounding like he was still in a bit of pain.

"Luckily you only had two thorns stuck in your foot, but now the scratches need to be cleaned." I informed as I disinfected my tweezers and put them away. Then I got a damp wash cloth and started gently, but firmly cleaning the scratches on his foot.

"Ow, ow, ooww...!" He whined, annoyingly.

"Stop your annoying whining or I'll make it hurt even more!" I threatened and he stopped whining.

"S-sorry..." He muttered through clenched teeth.

~~~~~

Not done, yet! I'll have to finish this later, 'cause my dad needs the computer now! ^^'

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

"There," Xavier said, zooming in on a hairline crack in the wall. "I was exploring once and he went in there. There was wolfsbane. Memovine. And a liquid I couldn't identify- possibly this new threat. Loyalty Potion."

"Brilliant," I said. "You. Are. Brilliant."

"What's our liberation plan?"

"'Liberation plan?'" I asked. "Really?"

He glared at me. "Not in the mood for catchy titles, Azalia. Liberation plan."

"Right." I rolled my chair to the closet and took out a map of Headquarters, the Forest, and the Haven. "We're here," I said, pointing to a building in the Haven. "And the Government main entrance is here. It's only accessible to those who are accepted into the Government, and if we do want to be accepted, we would need to drink the Potion." I shuddered. "So that's the only way in for liberation. It's a horrible idea."

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

My siggy has changed a lot recently, but I'm still me. A SAMBer. A person who lives under a rock

wolfheart1601

Ryuu (continued)~

Once I finished cleaning the cuts and scratches on Danny's foot, I went into my herb storage room and got some dock leaves and made them into a poultice. Then I took it over to Danny and started putting the poultice on the scratches and cuts.

"Ow.. That stings.." He whined a bit.

"Good. That means it's working. Don't be such a wimp." I replied, a bit coldly. He didn't say anything else, but he flinched almost every time the poultice touched one of his scratches, until I finally had to grab hold of his ankle to keep him from moving his foot away.

"Ow! That hurts!" Danny yelped at my strong hold of his ankle.

"Then stop moving! The more you move the longer this will take!!" I snapped back.

"O-okay... Sorry..." He shrank at my irritated reply and did his absolute best not to flinch anymore while I applied the rest of the poultice. That's sad... He's nearly three years older than me, but I can scare him into submission so easily..

Once I finished applying the poultice, I used bandage wrap to wrap up his foot so the poultice would stay on.

"That should do it. Come back tomorrow so I can check it." I told him as he stood up.

"Yes, Mom~" He said in a teasing tone as he left the medbay. "Thanks, Mom!" I heard him shout from outside the medbay.

I was writing in my calender to check Danny's foot tomorrow, but when I heard him use that nickname, that had somehow been started within the last three days, I snapped the pencil I was writing with in half out of anger.

"I'M NOT YOUR MOM!! I don't recall giving birth to you!!" I shouted after him, angrily. I hated that nickname and I didn't understand why the other Haveners thought it was a fitting nickname for me.

~~~~~

After I had cooled down a bit and finished going through my herb store, I looked at the digital clock on my desk and noticed it was 11:03 pm. At that moment my stomach growled and I wished that it was time for lunch. Though, because I was bored with nothing to do at the moment, I decided to go see how the cooks were doing with lunch. Being a natural-born cook myself, I would be able to help the cooks if they needed it. I went to the kitchen and was greeted by the sight of worried-looking cooks.

"Is there something wrong in here?" I asked, causing a few of the cooks to jump, startled. But when they saw me, they seemed a bit relieved. Probably because I'm not one of the Alphas or Betas. "So.. What's wrong?" I asked again.

"O-oh.. Well, it's just... We're low on ingredients and we don't know what we could make with what we have.." One of the female cooks informed me.

"Oh, is that all? Get out all of the ingredients you do have and let me take a look." I instructed and they all did as I said after only a moment's hesitation.

A few minutes later, the table in the middle of the kitchen had several ingredients on it, but they were ingredients that would be hard for most people to work with. Luckily, I was not part of the "most people" in this situation and I got an idea of what to cook for lunch.

"Alright. I've got an idea of what to make, but all of you have to do exactly what I say. Understood?" I looked at them seriously and they all nodded. "Good. Let's start then."

~~~~~

Just in time for lunchtime to start, we had a stew and grilled fruit kabobs ready. Me and my hungry stomach waited while the Alphas and Betas ate their lunch, then when it was my turn I was quick to get some of the food, though I forced myself to eat it at a normal pace, so I wouldn't make myself sick. I smiled at how good it was, feeling relaxed for the first time that day. I noticed that others around me seemed to be enjoying it, too, and that actually made me feel happy.

Though, no one, except the cooks know that it's actually Ryuu's talent they're tasting. XD

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

wolfheart1601

Btw, Danny is just a random Havener I made up and will most likely be used in more POVs in the future. XD

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

cutewolf230

Just a thought, what if the Haven allowed everyone to eat at the same time so even the Omegas could be strong enough to hold their own against the F.W.G.? It would be a wise strategy.  

Kaia : 

"I swear Lea, if I can't electrocute Luca for what he did, he'll be doing Omega work for a month." I told her as I walked along, trying to see if I could find Azailia and Xavier. 

And I did, they were planning something called a liberation plan. I stood in front of them. 

"I need both of you to come with me." I said. 

They stood up, both acknowledging they were on enemy ground and if they didn't follow, Azailia and Xavier would have to leave and go back to the F.W.G., and the latter would not happen. I took them to the meeting room, where I motioned for both of them to sit down. 

"Azailia, I understand that you are originally an F.W.G. agent, but you are now an Elemental. You can't go back there." I told her. 

She arched an eyebrow. 

"I'm being serious. Besides, we can't just let you go back when we know you know every detail about this place so you can tell the F.W.G. how to attack us!" 

She glared at me. I sent a cold stare back, I would not tolerate any tricks while she and Xavier were in probation. 

"Xavier, same goes for you. Now go eat. You must be hungry." I grumbled. 

"You don't take turns?" Azailia and Xavier looked skeptical. 

"No, we don't. And we don't tolerate people abusing the Omegas." 

I turned on my heels to go train. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

dogdonut473

I glanced at Kaia's receding back, then at Xavier, and smirked. "Ouch."

"She said to go eat."

"And not to go back to the Government, but you can't expect me to follow that order," I said, rolling my eyes. 

"This is serious!" he snapped. "You can't go back! You belong here! You're one of the Elementals! If you go back, you're banished!"

"You'd rather die?" I asked, deadly quiet. 

He stared at me. "What?"

"This is the most peaceful way to end this battle, Xavier. We need to follow through." I stood up. "Well, good talking to you. I'm going to eat."

~~

"Kaia. Elias," I hissed in their ears. "I need to talk to you."

They glanced at me. "Why?" Elias asked.

"Please?"

"Fine. Where?"

"After dinner. Arena."

I sat down at an empty table and quickly finished eating, after which I walked to the arena.

~~

I unloaded my daggers fifteen times. Getting faster, I thought smugly. No Alphas.

I emptied my belt five more times. 

Two wolves approached from the direction of the Haven equivalent of a cafeteria.

When they neared me, they changed back into Elias and Kaia.

"What?" Kaia asked, mildly irritated.

"I know you don't trust me," I said, playing with a dagger, "that I'm still on probation after coming from your enemy. But I need to go back."

"Why?" This time it was Elias who responded. 

"My former followers are being drugged into submission. They were- and still are- like my family. I can't leave them."

"So? You know everything about the Haven by now. How do we know you won't squeal?"

"I'm not a pig."

"I asked you a question," he snarled, holding a knife to my throat.

"Let go of me," I said.

"Answer."

I hoped he would choke on something later.

Suddenly, his hand dropped, narrowly avoiding skewering my chest. His hands went up to his throat. 

Kaia stared at me. "What are you doing?" she demanded.

I quickly hoped that he would stop choking. Elias lowered his hands, glaring at me. I shrugged. "I don't like having knives held to my throat. Excuse me for using my element to protect myself."

"Answer the question," Kaia said, helping Elias stand."

"I know every single detail of the Government like its burned into my eyelids. Have I said anything? I don't believe I have."

"This proves nothing."

"For Romolus and Remus!" I exclaimed, remembering my wall decorations. "You've seen the inside of my room- why do you think I have all that?"

"I don't know- your loyalties lie with the Haven. Maybe to tell us what the Government is planning to do?"

I rolled my eyes and began walking out of the arena. "I'm going to go back," I said over my shoulder. "You can't stop me."

"No," she muttered. "Don't believe I can."

"But I can stop you from coming back."

~~

I erased my whiteboards, emptied my bulletin boards, and packed the bulletin board contents and maps and blueprints into a medium-sized duffel.

I heard a knock on the door and Xavier came in. "Kaia says you're going back."

"I am," I agreed. "Deal with it."

"Why?" he shouted. "If you know what goes on there, why are you going?!"

"Wouldn't you?"

"Not particularly."

"Too bad. I'm going. Staying at the Burnt House for a while, if you need to see me." I hefted the duffel. "See ya." You're not going to see him for a while, a voice said. 'See ya' isn't a goodbye. 

Shut up, I thought.

At least give him a sincere hug.

For Romes's sake. I dropped the duffel.

Xavier gave me an curious look. "What are you-"

I cut him off with a fierce hug. "I'll miss you, Xavier."

He awkwardly patted my back and tried to dislocate. "I... I'll miss you too, Azalia."

~~

The last time I would ever see Liz would be that day.

I was hiking up the hill when she lunged at me, knife in hand. "Where are you going?"

I shrugged her off. "Go away."

She imprisoned me in a cage made of water. "Where are you going."

"Home," I snapped, waving a hand through the bars of the cage. "Let it go." I stepped out of the cage and continued walking.

She wouldn't let me. I pulled out a knife and carelessly threw it in her direction. It hit skin, and she let out an anguished moan. I turned.

It had burrowed in her chest, in about the location of her heart. 

I had killed my sister. For the second time.

I stared in horror at her, then was certain of what I had to do.

I ran faster than I knew I could.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Dominic-

I had to admit, dinner was good, which was a change. It usually tasted horrible.
As I was eating, Azalia and her friend, whose name I still didn't know, walked in, looking slightly awkward.
I glanced over as Jason* and Gloria* came to sit at my table. Great. More company.
Jason, after taking a few bites of his dinner and obviously enjoying it, said, "I've heard that those two new Haveners are from the F.W.G."
Gloria started choking on her food and Jason had to whack her on the back until she coughed it out. I growled, then cringed as it came uncomfortably close to me.
I pushed it away in disgust with a toothpick as Gloria exclaimed, "Really?"
"Quiet down." I hissed, feeling the gazes of other Haveners on us.
Jason and Gloria ignored me, "Yep!" Jason said, "Alpha rankings, too!"

"Wow! Why'd they leave?"

"The girl came after she found out she was an Elemental. I think the other one may have been banished."

Gloria stared at them.

I startled them both by slamming my tray, "Right, well, you two have fun catching up on the latest gossip." I turned heel and stalked off to find a table of my own.

I heard Gloria and Jayson muttering as I left , "What's his problem?"

I found an empty table and sat down.

---------

Xavier-

I narrowed my eyes as I felt the stares of the Haveners when we entered the room.

I glared at Azalia, "If you'd been more secretive about the plan-"

Azalia hissed, "Shut up. You wouldn't be here off you hadn't stirred up a rebellion!"

I picked up a tray, "If you hadn't left the stupid-"

Azalia glanced around the cafeteria and seemed to get an idea, "Let's sit down."

"Why should I sit down with you?"

"You want to sit with random Haveners? I'm the only one here you know."

"Fine," I huffed. "But I'm not going to stop talking until-"

Azalia answered before I finished, "We'll see."

I made a face as she led me to Dominic's table and sat down, gave me a look, and said, "Alright, continue."

I glared at her and started to eat.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

For God so loved the world 

that he gave his only Begotten Son

that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

dogdragon1303

Ugh. Didn't see your post. Ignore that POV I just did.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

dogdonut473

Ok...

I wish we could make fiction a reality. Imagine how fun this would be to live

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

dogdragon1303

I do admit, a little adventure would be nice.

So...You know the POV I told you to ignore? Maybe we could make it in between her running away and Kaia telling them to stay. So maybe they ate lunch, that whole scene happened, (Xavier could have been trying to convince her to stay,) and then Azalia ran away?

Also, I take it it's my turn to pov. What should I do? I don't know if you want me to make X find Azalia or just do a little thing with Dominic.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

wolfheart1601

This RP would be more fun if at least some of the others stayed with it... 

Oh!  Do you two have Quotev accounts?

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdonut473

Maybe wait a while before going after Azalia. Do Dominic?

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

dogdragon1303

I have a Deviantart but not a Quotev. What do you do on Quotev?

Okay. Will POV in a bit.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

wolfheart1601

On Quotev, you can create/take quizzes, create/read fanfics or original stories, RP with other people in created groups or 1 on 1, or just chat with others. You can also post pictures on Quotev. ^^

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

Maybe I'll get one someday. I really want to draw Xavier, Azalia, Dominic and Raven and show them to you on Deviantart. They probably wouldn't look exactly as you pictures them but....would you look if I did do it?

Dominic-

After a very awkward dinner with the two new Haveners who kept shooting eachother glares, I went upstairs.

----

I don't have anything else to do at the moment...

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

dogdonut473

and how would we be able to see that? 

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

wolfheart1601

I'd look at it! ^^

You'd just have to tell me your Deviantart name so I can find it. ^^'

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

cutewolf230

I don't have a social media account. I suppose I can ask my dad to see if I can make a Quotev eventually so I can read and maybe publish stories. But let's get on with the show. Wolfheart, do you think you can POV one of your characters?

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

cutewolf230

Actually, before Wolfheart POVs, I think I want to close this down. Wolfheart, Azailia, and Xavier, you guys have been mainly POVing, and it's not far to you guys if I forget about this rp again. So, before anything happens, I have to kill this. I'm sorry. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

cutewolf230

Actually, before WolfheartPOVs, I think I want to kill the rp. Wolfheart, Azailia, and Xavier, you guys are doing a lot of the POVs, and it just isn't fair to you when I disappear. We don't have a lot of people, and it's kind of boring. I'll make another rp, so you can join it if you want. So, I am really sorry if this is early. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

dogdonut473

Can you let one of us take over instead? I can't bear to see another one die.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

cutewolf230

No. I'm sorry, but I need to kill it off and I don't want to put that burden on anyone of you. You can adopt it (like, change the name, a bit of the storyline, and make it yours in a sense [as long as I get credit]), and reboot it on another thred, but ask me first. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

dogdragon1303

Oh...

Azalia, Wolfheart, we can do something like this on our little roleplay instead of animal hybrids.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

dogdonut473

You can get all the credit for any version of this we do. 

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

Thumbnail avatar

lavendersprite21

Sorry, Guys! Would have loved to stay with this Roleplay... But my schedule is way too busy right now.  Sorry Again! 

• Posted at:

Everything is Okay in the End, if its Not Okay its Not the End 

"Gone, Love is never gone, as we travel on love's what we remember..." - What I did for Love, A Chorus Line

dogdonut473

I first read the post about killing this RP at about 4:30 AM my time, and I couldn't fall asleep. I literally had to cry myself to sleep.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

dogdragon1303

AWWWWWW that's so sad Azalis!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

dogdonut473

I know. 

Exactly the point.

*quotes Torsdag 13:20 video* Still, shame on you, Malfoy! 

By Malfoy I mean Luana.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

cutewolf230

Actually, I kept thinking about it, and I guess we can try to keep it alive. I'm not going to kill it. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

wolfheart1601

Yay! ^^

Well, Raven just met Athena again, but I don't feel like I know her well enough to actually use her in one of my POVs. I just posted a super long POV for Ryuu, so I'd rather not POV him again right now.. As for Elias and Luca.. I don't really know what to POV for them. ^^'

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdonut473

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

dogdragon1303

*Throws away funeral arrangement plans*

Yesssssssssssss!

Imma just do a short Xavier POV. Maybe you can POV whatever the heck Azalia is doing, Azalis.

Xavier-

At first, I was very worried about Azalia, but my mood quickly changed to anger the more I thought about it. The girl just couldn't stay in one place long, could she? A  few weeks passed and there was no news from Azalia, so I made up my mind to go find  her if she remained missing for another week.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

dogdonut473

*burns thrown away funeral arrangement plans*

She finally saw sense. WE DID IT!

Azalia~

I sighed, taking a look at my injured hands. For future notice, do not rebuild a house with only your hands, I scolded myself. Ask whisperers to do it. You can command them for a reason. I held my hand over the ground. "Come."

~~

The job wasn't easy, even with the ghosts helping me. I finished in three weeks.

"Thank you," I panted. "Dismissed." The ghosts dissipated.

I walked into the house. It's the same as it was, I thought sadly. It's the way it was before the Night. The Night that blasted fire elemental came to take Liz. The day the house partly burned down. The day I first killed her. I went into my room, relieved to see that nothing was severely damaged. I flopped down on the bed.

~~

I woke up suddenly. Just a dream, I reassured myself. You're still alone. Xavier is still at the Haven. He's not here. He's safe. Go train.

I stood up, feeling under my jacket to make sure I was wearing my knives (Yes, I slept with my knives. I'm not about to be caught off guard without weapons), then walked out of the room to climb up to the roof, where I aimed at the tallest branches of the tallest tree, the lowest of the branches being over ten feet over my head. 

A whisperer approached when I was readying my first shot. I can't communicate that well with them yet, but I grasped the general meaning. Visitor below. For you. Male. 

I cursed.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

I was surprised when I saw that Azalia had rebuilt her house, but I shrugged it off. That wasn't the reason I was here.

I narrowed my eyes as I saw her approach me, "What?"

"I've come to take you back to the Haven."

"No! They don't trust me anymore."

"So? Since when have you cared about trust?"

Azalia growled, "I'm not going back."

We glared at eachother

--------

Take it from here, Azalis.

We need to find out what to do at the Haven. Maybe the F.W.G can attack? I've kinda been waiting to do a Xavier and Dominic bonding moment but I haven't found a good scenario for it yet so yeh.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

cutewolf230

Athena : 

At dinner, I took Raven to the dining hall, where I let him sit with me. I had to explain to him that 'even though he was an omega and he is on probation, it does not mean that he eats last'. The dinner was actually pretty good, despite the cooks not having a lot of food. At the end, Kaia called for attention. 

"Okay everyone, I have an announcement to make." Kaia gestured to the girl standing next to her. "This is Abigail, she's the newest addition to the pack. I want to welcome her with open arms." 

Abigail eyes caught Raven's, and then she looked away and a light blush dusted her cheeks. I nudged Raven, who was equally embarrassed at me seeing that. 

"Another thing, Raven, your probation period has ended, and I congragulate you on becoming a Beta. Also, Luca, you'll be washing the dishes with Athena for the next month." A groaned came from his end of the room. 

Raven looked at me in shock. "Why did it end so quickly?" 

"I don't know. Mine ended quickly as well." I replied. 

At the end, I stood up, and walked into the kitchen. The dishes were there, and so was Luca. I showed him how to do it properly, and we just stood there, washing dishes. I slightly moved my foot, and the floor beneath one of Luca's feet slid down, so when he moved to grab another plate, he fell. 

"Hey!" He glared at me. 

I tried not to laugh. I really did, but I couldn't hold it in. I burst out laughing. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

dogdonut473

Azalia~

"You're coming back."

"My answer is clear. No. Kaia, Elias, and I had a talk about it. Kaia made the barriers reject me. Deal with it."

"You're coming back."

A low bark sounded from behind us. "Look, the lovebirds are fighting."

My hands flew to my daggers. "Whoever you are, we're armed."

"You are. What about your companion?"

I shrugged. "I do believe he is unarmed, but he is as good at throwing as I am, and even better in close range. I can easily give him two daggers. Come out where we can see you."

"Your choice." I heard branches crackling as the person walked out from behind us.

My eyes narrowed. "Graceus. How nice. They're sending Omegas after us."

"Actually," she replied coldly, "Betas. I got upgraded."

"Doesn't matter," I muttered. "What do you want."

She reached into her pocket and held out her hand. "Peace."

"Like that's going to happen," Xavier snorted quietly. 

I nudged him gently. "Shut up." I looked at Diana. "Explain."

She brought her hand back and released what she had been holding. A net encircled us. "No, thank you. I'm done talking to prisoners."

I felt weak. "Poison," I hissed. "Poison on the net." I blacked out.

~~

"Is she awake?" a male voice asked.

"Very much awake," I snapped, "Lupus."

"Careful. Or we'll dispose of you like we're planning to with the Steele boy."

"If you kill him I can bring him back," I said carelessly. 

"Don't make this difficult," he sighed. "Sleep her."

"Your son is fine," I said quietly. "If you were wondering. So is your daughter. They're both where they belong. At the Haven."

He froze. "What?"

"You heard me. You're a terrible father."

"Don't listen to her lies," he snapped. "Sleep her."

"Right away, sir," the girl said. 

I looked at him. "Alyssa?"

"Her name, if you must use it, is Secondary Alpha Coris. Sleep her," he repeated a third time before leaving.

"Wait here a moment," Alyssa muttered. "I'll get a knife or something to get you out."

A loudspeaker crackled. "And, Coris, your food is being sent up. When it arrives, you better have temporarily disposed of the traitor."

She swore. "Yes, Alpha."

"Good."

Someone knocked on the door. Alyssa swore again, plunging a needle into my arm. I blacked out again.

Diana~

"She's disposed of?" I asked when Secondary Alpha Coris opened the door.

"Yes."

"Here. Today's lunch." Spiked with Loyalty, I added mentally.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 6 ,