Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

I don't even know what the heck happened so...

I take it you planned this out, Azalis? So either I can POV once you tell me what to do or you can POV.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Not really- I thought that the Haven could notice that their precious former FWG worker was missing and raid the Headquarters, but I don't have anything planned.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

I woke with a start and sat up, wondering where I was.

I glanced around. I was obviously in a room. It was dark. That was about all I could make out.

I suddenly remembered what had happened. We were in the F.W.G. headquarters.

-------

Dominic-

The next morning all of the Haveners were called for a meeting.

We all assembled in the main hall and, once everyone had settled down, Mrs. Wolfe spoke, "It has come into light that we've recently lost two of our new members."

"You probably know them as Azalia and Xavier. Azalia told us before she left, saying she had important matters to tend to some important matters. Xavier disappeared to look for her, it's assumed."

I started to wonder why this was important when Mrs. Wolfe continued, "We have reason to believe they may have been captured by the F.W.G."

Everyone went silent as Mrs. Wolfe said, "We're going to attack tomorrow."

Someone spoke up from the crowd, "Why risk so many of us to rescue them?"

"Not only to rescue them...I'm more worried about what the F.W.G might be able to get from them."

"I want all the elementals in this quest. Some of you haven't learned to use your powers. This might help you."

----

Im tired

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Ahh sorry that POV was kinda bleh but I was really tired when I wrote it lol.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~ 

"Drugged," I muttered. "They are going to die. Soon."

Xavier- how did he get here? Into the same room as I?- smirked. "Restraint."

I hissed through my teeth. "They drugged us. You want me to restrain myself?"

"We're prisoners. They can kill us if we misbehave. Please."

"Begging?" I snorted. "Not going to work."

"Please?"

"Stop the puppy face. Oh, all right. I'll restrain myself for the time being. Once Lupus shows his fat face around here, he's dead. Deal?"

Xavier smiled. "Deal."

Diana~

"What's going on!" I shouted.

"Highland pack! They're attacking!"

I swore under my breath. "Pick off the weakest. Use them as hostages. Take the woman."

"The woman is strong."

"So? Take her, the one who used to be our Omega, the one who looks like he'd be anywhere but here (Author's note: Dominic), and anyone else you see as a good hostage. You know how they are about not dying. They'll do anything to get them back."

• Posted at:

Azalis

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

Xavier can teleport lol.

bbbbbbump!

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

She was drugged- maybe they locked him in the room while she was out.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

I forgot to mention, because air is a factor in weather, Kaia has a bit of power considering air. 

Kaia : 

The next morning all of the Haveners were called for a meeting.

We all assembled in the main hall and, once everyone had settled down, Mother spoke, "It has come into light that we've recently lost two of our new members."

"You probably know them as Azalia and Xavier. Azalia told us before she left, saying she had important matters to tend to some important matters. Xavier disappeared to look for her, it'seems assumed." 

Mother continued, "We have reason to believe they may have been captured by the F.W.G."

Everyone went silent as Mother said, "We're going to attack tomorrow."

Someone spoke up from the crowd, "Why risk so many of us to rescue them?"

"Not only to rescue them...I'm more worried about what the F.W.G might be able to get from them."

"I want all the elementals in this quest. Some of you haven't learned to use your powers. This might help you."

---------

Now, I was on a battle field, fighting against an Alpha. I knocked her off her feet, and ripped open a wound in her stomach with a lightning bolt. Once I was distracted fighting another wolf, a knocked me off my feet. I blacked out after being punched in the head. 

--------- 

• Posted at:

☾Luana☽

✦Catholic

✦Ravenclaw

✦Thea

✦SAMBer since 2016

✦Creator of Haven for the Elements ⦅⦆ It's on its 36th page!

May the stars and the moon light your path!

Sometimes it's hard to be me. But I keep trying.

dogdragon1303

I'm guessing the F.W.G. doesn't succeed?

Dominic-

Shifting did come easy now, I reflected as I shifted into a wolf.

Around me, the fight had already started. Most were in wolf form, but others were obviously more comfortable in human form. I glanced around, wondering what to do. This battle had come so suddenly, I'd barely had time to take it in. Being sent here was bad enough, but I was told nothing of battles! I felt a burn of anger along with a twinge of fear.

My ear twitched as a stick behind me cracked. I turned just in time to see a large red wolf jump at me from behind.

My eyes widened and I quickly dodged him (or her?).

The wolf landed, cursed, and turned for another attack.

I wasn't lucky enough to escape it this time, and it managed to pin me. (authors note: I almost wrote pun me. Joy)

I struggled to get free, but this wolf was obviously far more experienced than I.

I probably would've died if I hadn't started burning it.

The wolf gave a yelp an quickly jumped off of me, staring at two smoking wounds in its stomach. I glanced down and saw that my paws were slightly aflame.

The wolf noticed it, too. It stood there, seeming to be debating on whether or not it should run. It chose the latter.

I, having gained confidence, turned to join the battle.

--------------------

Xavier-

I stiffened as the sounds of fighting erupted outside. And, though it was dark, I could tell that Azalia was giving me the same look I was giving her.

I growled, "We have to find a way out of here."

"Obviously." Azalia muttered.

I hissed, "Oh, shut up. We don't need that right now. Plus, I'm still not happy with you."

I couldn't see Azalia, but I knew her well enough to know that she was rolling her eyes, "Right. The things is, Xavier, when you're angry, you still seem to  find an excuse to need my help with something."

I gave her a glare which, unfortunately, she couldn't see, "Wh-" I broke off at the sound if approaching footsteps.

Instinctively, I shifted into a wolf and slunk to wait beside the door.

As soon as the door opened, I jumped on the girl opening it and pinned her, then stepped back as I realized it was a Havener, "How'd you get here?"

The girl stared at me, eyes wide, "Are you one of those unstable werewolves?"

"What? No. It's me, Xavier." I shifted back into a human.

"Oh, good." The girl brightened, "Glad I found you."

I exchanged a glance with Azalia as she walked out, then turned back to the girl, "Well, I'm impressed that you managed to find us and all, but we should get to the battle."

-------

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I growled under my breath. "What have they given me that I should go back? The Federal Wolf Government trusted us. We betrayed them, going to the Haven. The Haven gave us a chance. I left. I threw away my chance to live with them. You're still technically one of them. I'm not. I'm leaving this war behind. I'm not taking part in it again." I walked past the girl out of the room they had kept us in, and walked to my former Alpha room. I knocked on the door.

"Excuse me?"

"Come in, former Alpha."

I stepped through the door. "Good morning, Federal Alpha Lupus (Author's note: that sounds like something out of a pokemon game: You are challenged by Federal Alpha Lupus! Federal Alpha Lupus sent out Lycanroc!). I'd like to talk."

"Talk."

I gestured to the door. A whisperer stood guard. "Is either side doing the right thing? I know the goal of the Government is to keep werewolves a secret, but I had a lot of mortals in my classroom several weeks ago when the teacher asked about werewolves. I spoke as if they were real, because they are. They know, Brian. We can't keep this battle going any longer. We can live among the mortals. They can learn to adapt to us. Please. Stop the fighting."

He sighed. "As much as I hate you, you have a point." He pressed a button on the PA system control board. "Federal Wolf Government employees, retreat. I repeat, retreat. This is not a trick. Your Alpha commands you to retreat." He looked at me. "I hate that you're forcing me to do this. Tea?"

I was worried that he would try to Loyalize me, but I drank. I was quite certain that I would be able to resist the effects.

"Welcome back, Female Alpha Lupus. Remain loyal."

"In the name of Lycaon, the first werewolf, Brian. You tried to Loyalize me?" I pulled out a vial of Wolfsbane, a vial of Memovine, and a dagger. I dripped the liquids over the blade and pressed my dagger to his arm. "Two can play the game." He collapsed. I grinned and walked over to the control board. "Federal Wolf Government, this is your Alpha. My name is Azalia Lupus, and I command you to lay down your weapons. There will be a bonfire to melt the weapons tonight. Stop fighting."

I wasn't aware that Lupus got off the floor and grabbed the dagger. I suppose he was semi-immune to poison too.

I wasn't aware that Lupus stood up and walked up behind me.

I wasn't aware that Lupus held the knife against my neck.

I had already blacked out. Again.

------------

An attempt to end the RP gone wrong. Azalia is captured. Again.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

>.<

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

x_x

• Posted at:

Azalis

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

I'm kinda glad it's not ended, yet, 'cause it would seem too rushed if it did end this soon. XD Also, I thought that Raven would become a hunter/fighter first, but then be promoted to Beta later. XD Also, I can imagine Raven being similar in personality to Luca from the anime "Arcana Famiglia" when he's older and he is a Beta. XD If you don't know about Arcana Famiglia, it's great. X3

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

cutewolf230

Let's pretend he got hunter/fighter. If he proves himself, and manages not to get caught, Kaia or Lea might promote him to Beta. 

• Posted at:

☾Luana☽

✦Catholic

✦Ravenclaw

✦Thea

✦SAMBer since 2016

dogdragon1303

WOLFHEART YOU'RE BACK *tackles*

I don't think we were about to end it...

Anyway, I will POV soon.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

I started to follow Azalia, then stopped.

I narrowed my eyes angrily. This had gone too far. I'd always remained loyal to Azalia. I'd always helped her and stood up for her, and this is how she repayed me? I'd had enough. If Azalia wanted to think she couldn't go back to the Haven, then let her. She was on her own this time.

I shifted into a wolf, "Let's go." I growled as I passed the girl.

She stared at me, startled, "What about-"

I hissed, "She's fine on her own."

The girl hesitated, then shifted into a wolf and followed me outside.

It was chaotic, and the messages from the speakers certainly didn't help.

After Azalia spoke, Lupus's voice crackled through the speaker again, "Forget what I just said-continue with the plan."

I twitched my ear as I heard the girl's frightened muttering. I glanced down at her and felt a jab of sympathy. She couldn't be much older than eleven, much too young to be in this battle.

I nudged her, "What's your name?"

"An..Angelica."

"Go back to the Haven, Angelica."

"But Mrs. Wolfe-"

"Will understand," I said before she could finish, "I'll talk to her."

Angelica gave me a grateful look, then turned and fled toward the Haven.

I turned and joined in the battle.

I was immediately confronted by Joshua, an old comrade of mine before I joined the Haven. We exchanged no words, our former friendship gone, and Joshua proceeded to attack.

I dodged his swipe and dealt a blow to his side that caused him to stagger and, while he was recovering, I quickly moved in and dealt a killing blow to his neck.

I turned, ready for another target, and saw a wolf bearing down on a much smaller white wolf.

I ran forward and, with a growl, stood in front of the wolf, "Seems awfully low of you to attack a child, Diana."

Diana sneered, "You've gone soft since you've left, Xavier. Besides, Alpha's orders. Step aside."

I bristled, "Since when have you been loyal to Lupus?"

"Step aside."

"Make me."

Diana lunged forward and I quickly stepsided. She was fast, however, and managed to recover herself before I could get a blow in.

She bared her teeth and bunched her muscles for another attack, but it never came, seeing as the wolf she'd been attacking grabbed her by her neck and held fast, smoke steaming out of his mouth.

Diana winced and rolled over, catching the wolf by surprise and winding him.

I watched in silence, knowing now who I'd been helping and not quite sure if I wanted to again.

I flattened my ears. I wanted to leave him here, but part of me knew it wasn't right.

I frowned, ran forward and shoved Diana forcefully away.

Not quite believing that I'd chosen to help him, I stared at Dominic for a moment as he stood up, then looked up as I heard Mrs. Wolfe yowl, "Haven, retreat!"

------

Yerp. I'm going to be so tired tomorrow mods please let this through.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Bump >.<

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

For. The. Last. Time. Embyr. It's. Bullet Point. Three. In. The. Full. Rules. READ IT

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Spamming is this:

Hi

hi

hi

hi

hi

hi

hi

Etc., and is used merely to annoy. Bumping is to get the post back to the front so others notice it, and is actually necessary. Bump is the easiest thing to write, thus, many people say bump.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Just to annoy Azalis

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Raven~

Almost as soon as the fight started, I cast my force field spell around me and began studying a spell book I had managed to bring with me. Once I had finished reading the fourth page an enemy wolf managed to break through my force field, but, thanks to my photographic memory, I already had the spells I just read memorized. I was surprised at how calm I felt as I stood up and faced my enemies, while closing the spell book I still had in hand.

"O flames, invoke an inferno and engulf my enemies! Globus flau!" I shouted and shot several fireballs out of my hands at the FWG members, most of which ran away yowling in pain with seared fur and some even still had some fire on them. I felt a rush of triumph as I even saw my former bullies running away from me with their tails between their legs. I felt more confident in myself and my abilities then than I ever had before. My moment of feeling triumphant was short-lived, though, once I noticed that Kaia was struggling with 5 enemies around her.

"O sacred light, become a piercing arrow! Sagitta Lumen!" As I said that, arrows of light appeared and began raining down on the enemy werewolves. They all quickly retreated, too. Well, the ones who weren't killed by the arrows fled anyway. I then collapsed on the floor, feeling weak. I knew it was most likely because I wasn't used to using my magic and I used too much of it.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdonut473

Azalia~

My eyes flickered open. Where am I? Who am I?

A man walked into my vision. "Good afternoon."

"Who are you?"

"Your Alpha."

"Alpha?"

"You are part of an organization by the name of the Federal Wolf Government. I am its Alpha. Currently, there is a battle raging outside against our enemy, the Haven." 

"My name?" 

"Azalia Lupus. You have the ability to change into a wolf. Like all of us."

"Can I go fight?"

He held a hand to his ear. "My informants say that the battle is over, but you can go make sure that they are off of our land."

"Yes, Alpha." I sprang up and walked to fulfill my mission.

~~

I caught sight of them right when they were leaving the FWG land. A male recruit (Age: around 17, semi-combed black hair, pale skin, tired appearance), was at the rear. He looks familiar. I changed into a wolf and howled. 

The male recruit spun around. His ice blue eyes scanned the area where I was standing, then scanned me. I recognized him, even if I couldn't remember his name.

"Xavier!" the older woman called. Xavier. His name is Xavier. "Are you coming?"

"Yes, Mrs. Wolfe," he replied. "Just a moment."

"Don't be long," she called. "We don't know what employees are out here."

He turned and nodded. "Yes, ma'am." He turned back to me after the rest had left. "Azalia?"

I lunged at him. He shifted into a wolf. Right. He has that ability too. I hit the ground a few inches to his left. His ears flattened against his head in uncertainty. He didn't want to fight me. I bared my teeth. His scent was familiar, but at the same time, I could tell he was an enemy. 

He changed back to human and threw his gun aside. "I'm defenseless," he said. "If you want to kill me, do it."

I changed back too. "Leave this land and nobody gets hurt," I hissed.

"Azalia, I don't know what they've done to you, but this is wrong!"

"Nothing is wrong! I am defending my Government from the likes of you."

"You left the Government! You joined the Haven after you discovered that you had control over the death element!"

I bared my teeth. "Liar."

A transparent girl appeared next to me. He's not lying, she gestured. If he was, how am I here? How can you see me?

I sighed. "Let's say you're telling the truth. What do you suppose I do? The Government is the only home I have."

"You can join the Haven."

"How would I be here if I belonged in the Haven?"

"You can go back to your house in the forest?" he tried.

I turned my back to him. "Take your gun and leave. Now."

"Azalia..."

I turned to face him again. "Now."

"Yes, Azalia. If you hate me that much, I'll go." His voice hardened. "But don't look for me when everything goes wrong."

"I won't, Former Alpha Steele." 

He winced. "I left this place for a reason. I was banished. You left on your own free will. They only accept you because you don't remember anything."

"Go."

He nodded and changed into a wolf, turning the way the rest of the Haveners had gone and running after then. But he howled a last message. Omegas are looked down on. Your job will kill you.

~~

"They're gone," I reported. 

"Well done, Omega. Your food is in the garbage."

"Yes, Alpha."

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Dominic-

It had been three days since the attack on the F.W.G., and since then we'd been training non-stop. 

At the moment, I was engaged in a mock battle with Raven.

I dodged one of his spells and, in return, sent a whirl of flame whisking his way. He managed to block it with one of his own spells.

The battle went on for about thirty minutes, until Kaia came and told us that we were done for now and to come eat dinner.

Dinner was okay, although a bit bland. Every meal time everyone came hopeful for another grand meal like the one we had had a couple of weeks ago, but we were always disappointed. Unfortunately, the cooks noticed our disappointment and I often could hear then muttering angrily to themselves.

The biggest change, though, was not the food or the sudden elemental powers. It was that I found myself becoming more social with the other kids here. Sure, I still thought they were idiots most of the time, and some of them were hesitant to speak to me, afraid I might snap at them, which I probably would've before the battle. But, ever since the battle, I had been spending less time alone and more with the others. I guess the battle did have one good effect, even if we had been forced to retreat.

I dragged my thoughts back to the present and scanned the cafeteria for somewhere to sit. My gaze fell on the most empty table. Xavier was sitting by himself, and I decided I might as well sit at his table. After all, I hadn't really thanked him for saving me in the battle. 

I walked forward, hesitant. He always seemed to either ignore me or give me a weird look that I couldn't quite read whenever I approached him. I decided to take my chances, however, and continued forward to sit beside him.

He stiffened and I regretted my actions immediately, but spoke anyway, "Um...Hi." I greeted awkwardly.

He gave me a strange look, "Why do you suddenly want to sit here?" He growled.

I swallowed, "Just wanted to..Y'know...thank you for, like, helping me in the battle...and stuff..."

Xavier didn't say anything, only met my gaze with the same odd expression.

I was saved by Kaia, who happened to notice us sitting together. She had an incredibly surprised look on her face as she saw us, "Are you two feeling okay?" She asked, staring at us.

I blinke, "What makes you think we aren't?"

She met Xavier's gaze with a meaningful look that I hated and said, "You're fine with this?"

He narrowed his eyes and muttered, "I was about to leave."

I stared at him, "What's so bad about me sitting at this table?"

Xavier gave a small, sarcastic laugh and muttered something that I didn't catch.

I glared at him with growing anger, "What's your problem?"

He glared back, "I don't have a problem. You're the one getting all fired up here. But I guess that's what I should expect from you."

I clutched my spoon, tempted to hit him with it as he turned back to Kaia, "What do you need? You didn't just come here to gape, did you?"

Kaia crossed her arms, "We need your help with battle plans against the F.W.G."

"I thought that was a job for the Beta?"

"You know the F.W.G better than anyone else here, maybe besides Raven, but I doubt he has much experience making battle plans."

Xavier nodded, "Fair enough." 

I slammed my spoon down as they left.

-------

I love hotheaded characters xD.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I dug around in the bin, looking for something edible. 

Nothing. 

I was about to take out a banana peel when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned, startled. 

"Here," Diana said, handing me a plate.

I stared at her, then at the pork chops, then back at her, then back to the pork chops. "This is for me?"

"For Rome's sake!" she cried, exasperated. "We can't have anyone starving! This is the peak of the battle. We need all the fighting force we can get."

"Thank you, Beta Graceus."

~~

I couldn't sleep that night. Between Diana's kindness at dinner, the message from Xavier, to the feeling that all of this was wrong, I was ready to leave. But I was a loyal employee. If what Xavier had said was true, I had been given a chance at redemption. I couldn't waste that chance.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in," I muttered.

Nick entered. He was my fellow Omega. "Can we talk?"

"About?"

"You're awfully subdued. The old Azalia would be spitting insults in Lupus's face, throwing knives at walls, and brewing poison. Currently, you are sitting in your room in the middle of the night after a day of trash digging."

"I don't remember anything, Nicolas, so I cannot say that I am acting strangely. Good night."

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

I walked into Mrs. Wolfe's office with Kaia. Mrs. Wolfe wasn't there yet. "My mom will be here in a moment."

I nodded.

After a few minutes of silence, Kaia said, "Maybe you should tell him."

I glared at her, "No."

"He's gonna find out eventually. Things don't stay secret here for long."

I crossed my arms, "I came here to discuss battle plans, not so you could try to convince me to talk to my brother. Why should you care, anyway?"

Kaia cocked her head slightly, "You obviously don't hate him as much as you try to make us think. You did help him in the battle."

I avoided her gaze, "We need all the elementals we can get. What I did was merely for the sake of the Haven and nothing else."

Kaia's reply was cut off as Mrs. Wolfe entered the room, followed by Elias. "Right," She started in a brisk manner, "After we had to retreat, I realized that we need to attack the F.W.G. with information from an insider. And, since Azalia's gone, we turned to you."

"How touching." I muttered.

Mrs. Wolfe continued, "We need to find its weakest points and take advantage of that."

-----

How about the F.W.G attacks the Haven before the Haven gets another chance to attack the F.W.G.?

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

I'll do that in US tomorrow

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

Azalia~

Alpha paced in front of us. "Wolves!"

We snapped to attention.

"We are strong while the Haven is licking their wounds. We must attack now!"

I bit my tongue to keep from screaming.

~~

I paced my room, throwing daggers at the wall in agitation. We're attacking the defenseless. I can't do this.

Nick knocked on my door. 

"Come in," I muttered. 

"Why aren't you downstairs?"

"I'm not going," I said with my back turned. "I'm not attacking the defenseless."

"It's your birthday," he tried.

"Exactly. I shouldn't be fighting on my birthday."

He left.

~~

I sighed and began sketching a group of buildings around a courtyard. When I was done, I recognized the place. I'd drawn the Haven. 

I crumbled the paper up and threw it away, then sat on the bed. 

Something on the bed, anyway.

I got up and looked at the bed. There was a wrapped package on it. I picked it up and gently eased the wrapping off. 

Someone had given me a painting. Of myself. 

Attached was a note: You have an Alpha portrait. You're not supposed to be the Omega. This isn't you. Fight Back. Show who you are.

The note wasn't signed.

Diana~

I nodded to Alpha Lupus. "We're ready."

"Where's Female Omega?" he asked.

"She's not coming," the male Omega said. "She isn't going to kill people on her birthday. I quote her directly."

"Very well. We can't have her going soft."

I signaled for the wolves to move toward the Haven.

~~

I shifted into a wolf and let out a piercing howl. 

The Government charged.

Azalia~

No matter who it was, I couldn't let the Haveners get slaughtered. I took my knives out of the wall and sheathed them on the belt around my waist, then took two additional knives from underneath the mattress and hid them in my boots. I put on my cloak and strapped a sword to my left thigh, then left my room. 

One thought bounced around in my head. I have to help the Haven.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Will POV the battle soon if no one else does.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

A few hours into discussing battle plans, we were all startled by a piercing howl before the sounds of fighting erupted in the courtyard.

I barely glanced at the others before slamming the door open, shifting into a wolf, and running outside.

--------

I don't have the inspiration to write a battle scene at the moment and plus, I've been POVing alot recently, so if Azalis, Wolfheart or Luana could do it that would be great.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I raced through the forest, dodging trees, determined to get to the Haven in time to stop anyone from being killed or injured.

~~

I got there too late. Two wolves already lay injured from the haven as Ryuu ran to get them to the medical wing. I ran to help him.

Gingerly picking up the body of a younger girl, I walked to where the Haven medic was lifting the second body. "Where do you want them?" I shouted over the sounds of fighting. 

He looked at me in surprise, but shook it off. "Medical wing. As quickly as possible."

"I could watch over them. Make sure they don't die. And bring them back if they die."

He shrugged. "We need more fighters. I'll manage."

I nodded, setting the girl down on a cot. "I'm going out."

~~

Right away, I noticed that Xavier was struggling against a pitch black wolf. Diana. I changed into a wolf and joined in. 

Xavier noticed me, glared at me, and went back to fighting. I felt a wolf nip at my left hind leg and spun around, slashing Diana's muzzle in the process.

It was Lupus. I bared my teeth. It wasn't hard to remember what he had done to me in the past few days (author's note: Azalia's memories are fully recovered). I lunged, making him land hard on his back. I stood over him, jaws open over his throat. This war can be over, I thought. It can be over if you close your jaws over his neck. Kill him and it's over. I couldn't bring myself to do it. 

Instead, I gestured for five ghosts to hold him down as I went back to helping Xavier not die.

I snapped at Diana's foot, making her lift it up, unbalancing her. I stood over her, my lips pulled back in a snarl. I was in the same position as I had been a minute or two ago, but it felt... different. This time, I didn't hesitate. I brought my teeth down on her neck.

~~

Two hours later.

I watched as the final Federal workers ran over the hill into the forest, toward the Government Headquarters.

I changed back to human and immediately winced. My entire left arm was seeping blood, turning the ground at my feet red. Xavier glared at me. I glared back despite the pain coming from my arm. 

Raven walked up to me. "Go to the medical wing," he murmured. "You need treatment."

I shook my head. "I'm not welcome here. I can't stay." I turned to leave and walked to the top of the hill.

"Wait," someone called from behind me. I turned, surprised to see Xavier standing behind me.

He smiled. "You're not leaving until we take care of a few things."

"Such as?"

"Your arm."

"I'm fine," I protested.

"You're going to bleed to death," he corrected. "You're not 'fine.'"

"I'm not welcome here."

"I'll bring Ryuu up here."

"I can help myself."

"You don't have the supplies!" he said in exasperation.

"I'm better on my own."

"You saved my life."

"So?"

"I told you not to come here."

"It's my birthday. The people here accepted me. I couldn't let them die on the day I was born."

"Sentimental."

I shoved him downhill. "Shut up."

He stumbled for a while, then fell to the ground. When he got up, he was grinning. "Let me get Ryuu."

"Fine."

"If only because I owe you for saving my flea-bitten coyote rear."

I smirked. "If only because you owe me for saving your flea-bitten coyote rear," I agreed.

-------------- --------------- ------------- -----------------

This is during the beginning and at the end of the battle. If anyone wants to make the middle, feel free to do so.

Diana is dead. I'm back to being Azalia.

• Posted at:

Azalis

cutewolf230

Sorry, I haven't been active, I have had a lot to to do lately. 

• Posted at:

☾Luana☽

✦Catholic

✦Ravenclaw

✦Thea

✦SAMBer since 2016

dogdragon1303

O-O I wasn't expecting Diana to die xD.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Elias~

I raced into battle with Kaia, Xavier, and Mrs. Wolfe and immediately set to encasing enemies in ice as well as shooting icicles at enemies, too. If they weren't pierced by an icicle, they'd probably get hypothermia. I fought until I was surrounded by several enemy werewolves.

"Hehe, what rank are you? Fighter? Hunter? Or maybe... Omega?" One of them sneered and I shot him an icy glare.

"Excuse you. I'm an Alpha of the Haven pack!" I snapped coldly as the temperature around me and the surrounding enemies dramatically lowered until they were all frozen and even the ground under us was iced over. I easily walked past them and started helping other haveners fight.

"Hey, Prince Elias!" An annoyingly familiar voice sounded beside me.

"What, Luca?" I replied, not feeling in the mood to deal with him, right now.

"Let's see who can take out the most enemies! I'm pretty sure it'll be me, but you never know!" He said, teasingly. "Also, the loser has to do whatever the winner says, but only one thing!"

I smirked at the last part. "Alright. You're on!" I agreed. We both continued fighting, until all of the FWG werewolves were either beaten or escaped, then we met up again.

"I got 51!" Luca proclaimed proudly and I smirked.

"57." I replied and he looked surprised. "Looks like I win. Now what should I have you do..?"

I noticed Luca trying to sneak away out of the corner of my eye, so I froze his feet to the ground.

"You're not going anywhere. I've decided. To add to your washing dishes, you can clean the bathrooms, too." I told him and he groaned.

"Wha..? Some cousin you are.." He muttered, then sighed. "But, I guess I have no choice. After all I did make the rules, so I can't refuse them now. As you wish, Prince Elias~"

"And stop calling me that, while you're at it." I added, but Luca shook his head.

"No can do, Prince Elias. I said the loser has to do only one thing that the winner says. And you already told me to clean the bathrooms. Nickname stays~!" He replied and started walking away with a smirk on his face.

"Tch. Well, don't even think about skipping your chores or I will make you stand in place of that statue you broke!" I shouted after him. Really, that guy always had a way of getting under my skin.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdonut473

Luana- it's okay.

Embyr- I never really liked her.

Elias- I'm trying not to laugh. It's hard.

Luana (again)- can I take over Lupus since he's not PoV at all? You only PoVed him once 

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

I angrily paced the hill, waiting for Xavier to pull Ryuu from his beloved medical wing to help me, even though I outright told him that I could heal myself.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

I walked into the medical wing to see Ryuu running back and forth between patients.

I spoke up, "You're needed-"

Ryuu interuppted me, "Is it life or death?" He asked, barely slowing.

"Well, not exa-"

"Then wait." Ryuu snapped impatiently, obviously stressed by the amount of wounds he had to heal.

I wondered briefly why the Haven only had one medic. After all, tohere were lots of kids here. Surely one could help Ryuu?

I sighed and turned to wait with Azalia outside.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

"Ryuu is busy," Xavier said.

"I told you that I can handle myself," I said, turning to go.

"It's not that. People are going to die if he doesn't have more help."

"I can heal myself. Other people, not so much."

"But you could bring them back if they die."

"The boundaries of life and death aren't something to be messed around with too often, Xavier. I can't."

"You're not leaving," he said.

"Like you can decide that. I'm not needed- much less wanted- here. I'm going. If you need anything, I'm at the house."

He changed into a wolf and ran to stand in front of me, snarling. His right paw angrily tapped out, I am not letting you leave. Remember what happened last time? 

"In all fairness, it's your fault that the battle at the Government happened. The Haven wouldn't have sent wolves after me. They were told to take you, and me if possible. You were non-negotiable. If you hadn't come after me when I ran from the Haven in the first place, you would have never been taken to the Government, the battle would never have been fought, and we wouldn't be in this situation," I snapped. "Move."

No. You're staying here.

"I can't," I said. "It wouldn't work."

He snarled louder. You're not leaving!

"Don't try to stop me."

I'm not trying to stop you. I am stopping you.

"I'm leaving," I hissed. "Don't come after me."

He changed back. "Fine. If you get attacked, it's not my fault, and I won't feel too guilty about it. Go ahead. Leave."

"Thank you." I walked toward the forest.

"But you told me that the reason you came was not to see any of us die. Isn't that what you're doing by abandoning us? Leaving us to die?"

"The Haven is none of my concern anymore," I spat. "I will be on my own. Goodbye, Xavier. Say hello to Ravie." I changed into a wolf and ran through the forest.

• Posted at:

Azalis

cutewolf230

@Azailia : Sure. 

• Posted at:

☾Luana☽

✦Catholic

✦Ravenclaw

✦Thea

✦SAMBer since 2016

dogdragon1303

Don't kill me, Azalis, but I don't think Azalia should be able to bring back people from the dead, with the exception of those close to her. But bringing people back is kinda overpowered.

I'll POV sometime tommorrow or possibly tonight.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 40 , 41 , 42