dogdonut473

@Luana- thanks!

@Embyr- Exactly my point.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

If someone else could POV that'd be nice. I've poved so much lately that I'm kinda bleh. pLUS I'm really tired what with VBS this week and watching about thirty second graders who will not just SIT STILL for five flippin seconds wow id be a horrible parent. I dont regret it tho, they're cute. Usually. Scratch that-sometimes. IM NOT EVEN USING GRAMMAR LOL.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven! 

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

I'm tired too... I think you and I have PoV'ed the most in both RPs with Wolfy in close second...

I tried volunteering for VBS once. It was awful.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

Would it be too overpowered if Dominic could summon a few wolves made from flame to help him in a fight? Only one or two at a time, though.

Dominic-

I had only received minor wound on my side in the fight, so I was one of the last Ryuu tended to. It took hours for Ryuu to get everyone fixed up, but by the end of it most everyone felt better, with only a few forced to stay in the medical wing for further attention. We did have one casualty, though. We lost one of the younger members, she was maybe eleven, to the F.W.G., so the victory wasn't a very happy one. I wondered  why Azalia didn't just bring her back to life, I'd seen her in the battle, but afterwards she just disappeared.

------

There

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

dogdonut473

There. *sarcastic smile* Was that so hard?

I think it wouldn't be overpowered. I mean, I can summon the dead and make them live again so...

------------------------------------

Azalia~

I aimlessly wandered through the forest. I'd told Xavier that I would be at my house, but I wasn't in the mood. There was nothing to do anyway. Life was boring. Maybe I could go back to living a normal life? Like I had been before this whole 'kill the sister' problem. I could bring my family back? No, I snapped mentally. You remember what you told Xavier. 'The boundaries of life and death aren't something to be messed around with too often.' Bringing them back would be too much messing around with the Border. 

I sighed. Nothing better. If I kept wandering there was a higher chance I would be captured. I couldn't risk it.

~~

"Bored," I muttered. "Bored, bored, bored. What to do?"

Someone laughed behind me. "Not talk lest someone finds you?"

I didn't turn. I knew the voice well enough. Alex. Best friend, older brother, guardian... "Hello, Alex."

"If you're so lonely, you should bring them back, Azzi."

"Don't call me that," I snapped immediately. "I can't bring them back, Al. It would mess with the Balance of the Border too much. I'd literally be pursued by millions- not an exaggeration- of ghosts bent on killing me and taking me to the Court of Souls. Don't know about you but I'd rather be alive."

"Well," he said. "I'd better get going. See you around. And you really should go back to school. What else will you do all day?"

~~

The next day

I sighed and stared at the school. "I'm back," I grumbled. "Miss me?"

No response. Then again, I was talking to a bunch of bricks.

I smirked and walked to Science.

~~

I walked into the classroom, expecting to see my old teacher. 

Instead, it was a substitute.

One I didn't want to see at the moment.

That one guy everyone associates with Tigerstar~

I grinned sardonically when Azalia entered the classroom. "Good morning, Rogue Girl," I said.

"Lupus," she said casually. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm your substitute," I said. "Did you not gather that? Is being a rogue so hard on the mind you can't notice the obvious?"

"Stuck up, useless, brain dead coyote," she muttered, returning to her seat.

"Heard that," I smirked.

The rest of the class filed in.

"Good morning, class, I am Professor," Azalia covered her laugh with a very fake cough, "Lupus. Today we will be learning about- ahem!-" Azalia was asleep, "Werewolves."

"But sir, we already learned about werewolves!" one girl said.

"I don't care," I snapped. "There are two more things you need to know.

"One, they exist, and two-"

The bell rang.

Azalia stayed behind, her hand drifting to her waist, where I was certain she held at least two knives. She placed her books on one of the desks. "You were going to expose me?"

"Naturally, my dear," I said, smiling wolfishly. "Naturally.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

"The one guy everyone associates with Tigerstar." 

Why is this true. That made me laugh xD

We need to do more school POV's.

Also, since when did Lupus become a teacher?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdonut473

The rest of you don't have school- you have Haven.

Since I said so. Since when is he not a teacher? Luana gave him to me as my character. I control him now!

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Chill bro 

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdonut473

My precious. *Hiss*

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

Azalia~

For the rest of the day, I couldn't concentrate on classes. I absentmindedly took notes, promising myself I'd look them over later.

~~

skip to lunch

Hey, Az," Diana (different one, this is the one from the beginning of the RP, the unimportant mortal) said. "What was the second thing Professor Lupus was going to say?

Lupus walked behind me in time to hear the question. "Something your little friend doesn't want you hearing," he answered.

"It would be equally unbeneficial to you, Brian. I could have easily said the same about you."

He leaned to hiss in my ear, "That would have exposed both of us."

"The only reason you're here is because I'm back!" I snapped. "Go away, you flea-bitten coyote." He glared at me. "And don't give me that look, I know you had fleas once. Weekly room investigations were mandatory once upon a time."

"Shove off, Faller."

"That's what we're calling me now? What do you call Xavier?" The entire cafeteria was silent. Everyone was focused on us. 

"Traitor. We'd be calling you the same if you hadn't come back."

"And it's my fault that I came back? I would be blaming Graecus if I were you. And technically, I am you. Same last names, same position."

"Except I currently hold the positon."

"Not for long," I smirked. "I recorded your little lesson. I just have to play it and you get your treatment with Xavier."

He smiled wolfishly, showing his teeth. "And you'll take over? I don't think so. After your little encounter in the Highland, you're less welcome than your brother. Or your sister if she suddenly decided to switch sides."

I stared at him angrily, then turned on my heel. "Your kids are fine, if you're interested. Much better than they were when they were with you." I ran out of the building. Once outside, I made certain nobody could see me and changed into a wolf. Why did I ever think I could come back? I thought. I'm an outcast. Nobody will take me in. The Haven is busy. The Government despises me. Mortals isolate me most of the time. And once Lupus tells them about me, I'll be hunted down and locked up until they decide to kill me. I need to leave. Get as far away from here as possible. The house won't work anymore. I sped up.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

Luana- what currency do they use in this world?

• Posted at:

Azalis

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Raven~

After Ryuu finished patching up the few scratches I got from the battle, I went to see if Azalia was still around. To my disappointment, I couldn't find her anywhere within Haven grounds, which meant she most likely left after the battle was over. I noticed Xavier nearby and went to ask him about her, knowing he probably would've spoken to her at least a little bit before she left.

"Excuse me, Xavier, but do you know where Azalia is? Is she still here?" I asked him. He surprisingly scowled at the mention of Azalia's name.

"I don't know where she is. And, frankly, I don't really care." He replied, harshly. He was obviously angry about something and now I was getting a bit mad myself.

"How could you say that? Azalia may be confusing sometimes, but she's still a dear friend and comrade! I don't know what happened between you and Azalia to make you so bitter, but I can say I'm disappointed in you right now. The Xavier I knew wouldn't have let such things, like arguements, get to him like this!" I snapped, which seemed to surprise Xavier, then I turned around and started walking out of Haven territory.

"Where are you going!?" I heard Xavier call after me.

"I'm going to find Azalia and bring her back here! Don't try to stop me, 'cause it won't work!" I shouted back, over my shoulder. And thus I began searching for Azalia outside of Haven territory.

Something told me that she wouldn't return to FWG after fighting on our side in the recent battle, so I tried going to the school where her and Xavier used to attend, turning human so I wouldn't attract any unwanted attention. Though, instead of finding Azalia, I ran into an unfortunate surprise...

That "unfortunate surprise" happens to be Lupus. But after he gets away from Lupus, he'll eventually find Azalia and (hopefully) bring her back to the Haven! Yay! ^^ XD Btw, he already has those patches on his pants at this point. I just didn't say anything about it. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Because I'm not very aware of the currency of most nations (I only know Australian and American currency), I think we should go with American (for the Americans) and Australian (for the Aussies). 

• Posted at:

Luana/Ravenclaw

Christian

SAMBer since 2016 

Proud creator of Haven for the Elements! It's on it's 22nd page.

'Cause this whole thing's really just a shot in the dark." - Old Dominion

wolfheart1601

Also, if anything in that POV is inconsistant with anything in previous POVs, I am sorry. I did this POV based on memory of previous POVs and my memory is not the best in the world, by any means. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdonut473

Luana~ so... two currencies one nation?

Wolfheart~ actually quite accurate.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

That one person everyone associates with Tigerstar~

"Those of you who had me as your substitute in science know that werewolves exist. I told you as much. What you didn't know- becaus the bell rang before I was able to say it- was that the girl who just left, Azalia, is one."

Silence followed my words.

I smirked. Her secret was out.

Satisfied, I walked out of the building and bumped into my son.

• Posted at:

Azalis

wolfheart1601

Raven~

I was surprised when I ran into my dad and I found myself feeling nervous and a bit intimidated, though not quite as much as I used to. I noticed him scowl slightly before smirking.

"Ome-"

"I'm not an Omega anymore." I interrupted, defensivly, which seemed to surprise him a bit, considering I had never deliberately cut him off like that before. He scowled briefly.

"Ah, right. Well, I'm glad to see that you seem to be doing well." He replied with what I knew was fake love.

"Tch. Yeah, right. Just go ahead and call me what you want to. You consider me a traitor before a son, right? Just like you used to consider me as an Omega and seemed to forget that I'm your son. Looking back on it now, I feel ashamed that I let my fear block my way to freedom." I growled, glaring at him. He seemed displeased with my sudden defiance, but I didn't care. I still felt nervous and a bit intimidated, but I didn't care. All I really cared about at that moment was finding Azalia and I wasn't about to let anything or anyone stop me.

"Hmph. Azalia said that you and your sister are doing well, but it seems that you've also grown more independant and found your voice. If you rejoin the FWG now I'll let your past treachery slide and make you a Beta. How does that sound?" He proposed with a smirk, actually looking at me with interest for once.

"That sounds like something an ambitious idiot would accept. Unfortunately for you, I'm neither ambitious or an idiot, so I refuse your offer. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have something to attend to." I replied, coldly rejecting my father. I turned into a wolf, making sure no one was around to see first, then I ran away before Lupus could do or say anything else, though I could practically feel his piercing glare on me as I ran off to continue my search for Azalia.

Raven has a bit of spice to him now to go with his sweet mild-ness. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdonut473

"Unfortunately for you, I'm neither ambitious or an idiot, so I refuse your offer." Priceless. Sounds like something I'd say.

Azalia~

I looked around me. Where am I? It looked like a place where regular people would hang out... unfortunately, I wasn't regular nor was a technically a person- I was a werewolf. 

I wandered around aimlessly, then saw a newspaper seller. I walked up to him, paying 75 cents (or 94... I think, in australian). I quickly scanned the headline. Werewolf or woman? Substitute teacher at Hollow Springs High School accuses teen of being a werewolf. I swore under my breath and ripped the paper in half. 

Immediately regretting it, I read, More information on page 2B. Well, I thought wryly. Too late now. And why do I care? I'm leaving today. I dumped the paper. 

A black and white photograph stared at me out of the trash can.

~~

"That slimy flea-bitten backstabbing mutt!" I shouted.

"Easy," someone muttered out of the shadows of the alley I was walking through. "Someone might hear you."

• Posted at:

Azalis

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Athena : 

I couldn't stand spending another hour around Luca, even if I had the smallest crush on him. I headed to town, to go look for a good café where I could get a good hot chocolate. (No one in the Haven actually cares enough to make a decent one). As I was walking, I bumped into someone. I recognized the black hair and the evil smirk, and stood tall. I glared at my 'dad'. 

"Daugh-" 

I cut him off, "You do not have the right to call me daughter. You ignored both me and Raven. You may think I am traitor, and maybe I am, but I am not your daughter. I was nothing to you since the day I received an official rank. As I see it, you have no honor and you care only about yourself. I cared for Raven when nobody else did!" 

"You abandoned him." Lupus replied. 

"With a good reason. You know, I did try to take Raven with me." I replied. 

"Maybe if you rejoin, I can make you a Beta and let your treachery slide." He said with a smirk. 

"I left of my own accord. I will not rejoin. You are a fool for thinking I would say yes." With that, I slapped his face. 

"You little -" 

I turned away, then looked at him over my shoulder, smirking. "You deserve it." 

I walked away, heading to the forest to practice my element. 

Heck yeah! I think the Lupus kids have sass! 

Kaia : 

I facing off with Dominic. He shot a fireball at my legs, and I jumped to the side, then directed some lightning at him. It struck near him, warning that I could let it strike closer. I knocked him over with an air gust, and he admitted defeat. 

"You’re getting better." I told Dominic. I helped him up. 

"Thanks. But you have more practice than me." 

"I was 14! It's been 4 years, and it took me two of those years to learn how direct lightning. You’re going along a lot faster than me." I exclaimed. 

"Okay, okay." Dominic said. 

"Hey Dominic, wanna go against each other?" Calaena asked, coming up behind us. 

"Sure." Dominic replied sarcastically. 

"Go on Dominic, it's a lot harder to go against someone with the same element. It will be good practice." I encoraged. 

"Fine." Dominic replied. 

I walked away, then heard Dominc shout, 

"Hey! That's not fair! You started before I was ready!" 

"Sorry Dom." Calaena giggled. 

#Dominic and Calaena. I have a Dominic in my class. 

• Posted at:

Luana/Ravenclaw

Christian

SAMBer since 2016 

Proud creator of Haven for the Elements! It's on it's 22nd page.

'Cause this whole thing's really just a shot in the dark." - Old Dominion

dogdragon1303

Yeeesssss someone to ship Dominic with!

I had two Dominic's in the second grade class in VBS.

Will POV soon.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I whirled around. "Who are you?"

A man walked into the light. "Someone who reads the newspaper."

I gestured to him, commanding several ghosts to hold him down as I ran.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

I need to find out how to reveal that X is D's bro to him but it's hard. If you wanted to you can, Azalis. I think you did last time, or at least you made it easier.

Xavier-

I leaned against the new statue in the courtyard, listening to the sound of the Haveners training. A few younger children ran through the courtyard, shifting into wolves as they did so.

I wondered briefly if they missed their families, but then shook the thought off. They sure didn't look like they did.

My mind shifted to other matters. Raven had disappeared to search for Azalia  nearly a week ago and hadn't yet returned. I'd been debating in whether I should go looking for them or not. A small part of me didn't want to go merely because I'd told Azalia she was on her own-and I could picture the smug look on her face when I came to help her after I'd told her I wouldn't. Plus, she'd just run away again, anyway.

But the main reason I was reluctant to go was because I was worried the F.W.G. would attack while I was gone. Knowing the F.W.G., they might attack anytime. Hopefully, though, they'd wait awhile and heal. Maybe.

------------

Thats all I got. I am sooooo tired lol.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdonut473

I can't tell Dominic because it may have escaped your notice, but I'm not at the Haven and Lupus doesn't know. So unless you want to give me one time permission to use Xavier or Dominic for a PoV (don't) I really can't do anything

• Posted at:

Azalis

Thumbnail avatar f931d745d9

werewolfawesome87

Name: Anabelle Sierra 

Age(12-18): 16 

Looks: Long, black hair, green eyes, light brown skin, has a werewolf amulet. 

Clothing: Black shirt, red boots, white jeans, blue socks, green jewelry. 

Personality: loving, kind, generous, loyal, aggressive. 

Wolf appearance: black fur, yellow eyes, green ear insides, long tail, dark green paws.  

Element: Nature. 

Powers/skills: Communicates with nature, makes thorn bushes if she gets angry. Her howl can shiver everyone's spines (except her werewolf allies). 

Crush or mate: none 

Other: she has no interest in love. 

• Posted at:

Call me Essix (not the falcon, a different Essix) if you want 

I'm a Mormon! A Greencloak! Demigod! Daughter of Anubis and Cleo De Nile (Monster High)! 

Canines and Felines are awesome!

Werewolves are my favorite mythical creature! 

dogdragon1303

Wolfheart will probably make Raven take you back to the haven soon.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdonut473

*angry snarl* He can try. I'm not going back.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

-.- This is getting old. I'm serious.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdonut473

I walked up to another newspaper stand and bought another newspaper for the sake of seeing where I was. I'd been running for what seemed like ages. 

(Author's note: I'm assuming that we're in futuristic New York area... I don't know why, I think I'm obsessed with New York bc Cursed Child is coming there.) I was about fifteen miles from Hollow Springs. Not far enough, I thought. I needed to get further away.

But first, I needed to make sure people wouldn't recognize me. 

I looked around me. Fifteen miles from Hollow springs... Hollow Springs is five miles from Headquarters... wasn't there an ally around here?

I found the place I was looking for. Opening the door, I asked, "Knock knock?"

A young woman (Twenty-three years?) appeared. "Yes?"

"Black hair dye and dark brown contacts."

"I read the news," the woman said. "Lupus is a right foul flea-bitten backstabbing coyote."

"I need to get away from here," I explained. "Can you help me or not?"

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Strangely, my POV didn't go through, but all that happened was they walked to lunch and Dominic sat at an empty table because he's antisocial, and then I ended it. So yeh.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdonut473

Same old Dominic

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Yep xD

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdragon1303

Bump! 

To help this Imma just POV as Dominic-

Dominic-

I was surprised when I was chosen to check the borders (authors note-I'm assuming they check borders? This is set up an awful lot like Warriors xD) along with Elias, Calaena and Xavier. We all shifted into wolves and set out.

It took a few hours, which may or may not have been a result of bickering among the patrol. Along the way we bumped into a rouge wolf, but he took one look at the size of our patrol and raced off in the other direction.

When we were almost to the Haven, I heard  a noise along the border of the F.W.G. I pricked my ears and padded over to investigate.

A F.W.G. member was standing by a tree, obviously searching for something. I growled at her, "What're you doing?"

She glared at me, "Nothing that concerns you, Havener."

"It does if you're planning an attack."

"So what if I was?"

With a growl, I trotted toward her, then jerked to a stop as a pair of jaws fastened over my tail and held me tight, "What're you doing?" I glanced back to see Elias.

I narrowed my eyes as he continued, "She's still on her side of the border."

I flattened my ears and glanced at her, noticing for the first time the sticks that marked the edge of the border, "Oh."

I turned away, unable to handle the smug expression of the girl as we continued home.

Calaena dropped into a trot beside me, "Don't worry. It happens to everyone."

I opened my jaws to reply, then narrowed my eyes as Xavier muttered, just loud enough for us to hear, "Not at the F.W.G. You Haveners must not be too bright if that happens to you all."

Calaena bristled and I hissed, "Shut up. At least we weren't trying to kill innocent children."

Xavier shrugged, "It's not that way. Not when Azalia and I were Alphas. But I wouldn't expect you to understand."

Calaena had a uncomfortable expression on her face as I asked, "Why are you such a jerk? What'd I do to you?"

Xavier didn't answer, and I growled angrily.

Calaena motioned for me to be quiet, "He's just mad because Azalia left. She muttered when he was out of earshot.

I jerked my head angrily, "He was like this before she left." I glanced over to see the uncomfortable look on her face had returned, "Do you know something I don't?"

Calaena pricked her ears, "Look! The Haven!" She sped up.

I shifted back into a human and muttered angrily as we entered the Haven.

-----------

Imma reveal it soon once I get a good situation in which I can.

this whole scene was inspired by Warriors...

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdonut473

If something posts, it's not completed.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

That did seem like a scene from one of the books. ThunderClan ShadowClan border, right? 

--------

Azalia~

She had helped me. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and barely recognized myself.

I still needed to change my hairstyle. Lupus and his wolves know me like the back of their hands. My hairstyle will be recognizable. Easily.

Sighing, I tied my hair in a thick braid.

No luck. I looked the same... Azalia with black hair and brown eyes.

I took out one of my knives and slashed half of the braid off, watching it as it fell to the ground.

Mirror.

That's better, I thought, pulling my hood over my head.

~~

How are things at the Haven? Are the wolves okay? I shook the thought out of my head. Why do I care? Have I ever cared about the FWG like that?

No, but Raven and Xavier are at the Haven, not the Government, the voice pestered.

I sighed. So?

The voice was silent. Thank Rome.

~~

I wandered aimlessly through the building.

Not watching where I was going, I bumped into a boy of about twelve. He fell.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized, helping him up.

"I'm looking for someone," he said, his head downcast.

"Maybe I could help?"

"I don't think so. She ran away from... home... a few days ago. I thought of her as an older sister. My friend thought of her as the same.  But he's acting strange- angry- since she left."

Interesting... I looked over the boy. He looked like Raven...

"You can let go of my hand now," he smirked.

"Look at me."

He glanced up. "What?"

Yep, Raven for sure, I smiled. "If you came to take me back to the Haven, you won't be able to. I can't go back, Raven. Your father exposed me. People know about us. What the Federals have been working for is impossible now. Go back. Buy a newspaper. Sneak onto their territory and tape the front page to the main doors. Show what he's done. Please, Raven?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Living with the Haveners has made you more suspicious of people. That's good."

"Prove who you are?"

I sighed. "I do believe the person you think of as a sister knows you well enough not to have to prove who she is, Raven."

"You don't look like Azalia."

I rolled my eyes. "Ever heard of hair dye?"

"Eyes."

"Colored contacts," I shot back.

"I'm going to do a quick test to check if you are who you say."

"Fine."

"How many brothers do I have?"

"Does Lupus have any sons I don't know about besides you? From what I know, you only have a sister by the name of Athena."

"How many times have I been forced to look through the bin because Zack dropped a croissant in the bin?"

"There was one incident before you left for the Haven... then one a month before that... at least four."

"What is your ability."

"Death."

"Demonstrate."

"Son of a flea-bitten traitorous coyote," I said affectionately, gesturing to a plant next to him, which immediately shriveled and died. "Satisfied?"

"Why can't you come back?"

"People are looking for me. They're afraid of what they aren't familiar with. If they find me and I'm in the Haven, they find you. They kill you. Do I need to spell it out for you?"

"You just did."

"Go back, Raven. I can't go."

He snorted, then pulled out a rope and threw it over me, tying me up. He pulled me behind him until we were out of sight of people, then he changed and layed me on his back.

I mu

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

I think it was Windclan Thunderclan. It was in Code of the Clans with Acornfur. It was about why they appoint a cat to be a deputy only if they've had an apprentice.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdragon1303

Bump

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdonut473

Ttred a few curses through the rope as Raven ran back to the Haven.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Raven has some tricks up his sleeve wow.

Waiting for Wolfheart to POV.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Slytherin

Queen of Lizards

Acting the goat

dogdonut473

Raven is a twelve-year-old hostage taker.

• Posted at:

Azalis

wolfheart1601

Lol-

When he's an older Beta, I can just imagine him telling some Haven newbies that he was a "12-year-old hostage taker". XD

Also, sorry I haven'tbeen very active lately.. I've had a bit of an obsession with my Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness game. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , ... 23 , 24 , 25