Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

My full SAMB name is Cassiopiea Marie Lunice.

I am the…

Bump and Elemental Master

Queen of the kingdom of Nardiria

Daughter of Demeter
Queen of Weapons
Guardian of Mythical Creatures
Keeper of the Magic Library

Lady of Evil Plots

WarrioMage

B.F.F.S: Grace Holly Silver River Cherry  Dogfly Wolfheart and Eris

My sisters: Storm and Ruby

#WolvesWarriorsAvalon

#Casper

#IAmAFairyIWillFightIWillLiveIWillFly

#Mash

#Ziona

#Facho

#Paintedwhisper

#Kessy

“Happiness is a choice, you wake up each morning and you make the choice of whether of not you are going to let yourself be miserable today. It’s your life no one can make you unhappy if you don’t let them.” ~ My Mother

“I had two brothers between me and my closest sister. Both of them were miscarried but I survived. I’ve been a fighter since before I was born and I’m still a fighter today.” ~ Me

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

*screams* KESSY IS IN HER SIGNATURE! ITS OFFICIAL!

:P

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

*messes up Storm's hair* You really are my little sister. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Gang Members: 

Me ~ Seventeen year old queen of Nardiria. Has long, wavy sandy blond hair that is often up in a ponytail and when it’s down reaches her hips. Her eyes are pine green. Mainly wears a long brown flowing skirt and a green one shoulder top. Has silver circlet with metal leaves on it. Her necklace is a metal orb that can replay the memories of the wearer, this said necklace is one of her most precious items. She almost always fights with her sword which she keeps strapped to her belt, this sword is enchanted to turn into any bladed weapon of her choice and if it is broken while transformed it’ll return to it’s original sword self. Her main personality traits include her determination, mood swings, loyalty to her friends and family, and though she’s quick to fight she’ll never fight one of her sisters.
Echo ~ Looks like your average tiger but a little larger. She is Cassy’s spirit animal.  Although she’s rather lazy and doesn’t enjoy what others find fun she is actually very protective of her bond. She hates going into danger but she knows Cassy cannot be talked out most battles so she always insists that Cassy takes her on these missions.
Cam ~ Her full name being Cambria Selen. Cam is the youngest of the group at age eleven. She tends to wear all shades of blue with black bottoms. She has black hair that is in a pixie cut and she has teal colored eyes. She has water elemental powers. She usually fights with a staff. Her defining traits are her prankster-like attitude towards everything, she hates sitting still, she attentions seeks a little and hates being alone.

Sora ~ Her Full name is Socha Calahan. Despite being the second youngest in the group at age thirteen, Sora is by far the smartest. She has long white blond hair, gray blue eyes, and extremely pale skin. Sora wears very pale colors and white. She has thin wire rimmed glasses. She is very intelligent and logical. She often makes logical statements and sounding like the bringer of doom and she doesn’t believe in emotions. She is an air elemental. She usually fights with bow and arrow.

May ~ Her full name is Mable Gray. She is a seventeen year old nature elemental. She has medium length wavy dark brown hair and leaf green eyes. She tends to wear greens and pinks with light colored jeans. Her defining traits are her forgetfulness, daydreaming, and love for flowers and animals. She always fights with a bow and arrow in the rare occasion she actually fights. 
Fiona ~ Her full name is Fiona Mendacium. Fiona is fifteen years old girl with curly red hair, amber eyes, and rather pale skin. She normally wears black and gold or red and black. She is a fire elemental. She tends to fight with a whip and usually this whip is made of fire. Her defining characteristics are her temper, eagerness to jump into a fight, defensiveness about her family, and her want to do everything herself.
Eden ~ Her full name is Eden Celwydd She is a fourteen year old shadow elemental. She has long, straight, black hair that falls over one of her silver eyes. She has extremely pale skin much like Sora. She is a shadow elemental. She fights with her duel swords. She is very quiet, probably the most powerful of the elemental masters but she hates her powers. Eden is very intelligent and has a knack for memorizing spells. Clara’s twin sister

Clara ~ Her full name is Clara Celwydd. She’s also a fourteen year old seeing as though she is Eden’s twin. Clara is the total opposite of Eden. Clara has curly blond hair, sky blue eyes, tan skin. She loves wearing girly clothing that are normally pink. She is extremely outgoing, loves to be the center of attention, trusting, optimistic, and makes friends easily. She’s a light elemental who fights with duel swords.
Zack ~ His full name is Zackeria Coogan. He is also a fifteen year old who went to school with Fiona. He has shaggy black hair, dark blue eyes, pale skin. Zack has thick, black framed glasses. He wears a lot of plaid or sweat shirts with baggy jeans. Despite being very likable of his main characteristics is how shy he is. Other defining traits are his flustered attitude towards Fiona due to his crush and his fear of everything. He’s a lightning elemental who fights with a mace.
Lorelei ~ Her full name is Lorelei Thorin. She is a sixteen year old but despite this her best friend is Cam. Lorelei has black hair that is always in messy curls. Her eyes are a striking violet. And her skin is relatively pale. She normally wears purples, whites, and blacks. She always wears an amethyst necklace. She is very much a dare devil, hates being told what to do, likes a good prank, very clever. Time elemental who fights with a spear.
Ash ~ His full name is Ashton Lunice. He is nineteen years old. He has clean cut, light brown hair, warm brown eyes, and very tan skin. Ash normally wears beat up jeans and either gray or dark green tops. He has powers over rock, gem, and metals. He fights with a broad sword. He is Cassy’s big brother. His defining characteristics is his level headedness in most situations, protectiveness of Cassy and faith in her.

Kevin ~ His full name is Kevin Oleander but Cassy just likes to call him Pretty Boy. He is seventeen years old. He has clean swept auburn hair, pale blue eyes, muscular build, and copper colored skin. He actually has no known magic but he is skilled at fencing so he always has a rapier on him. He also plays most sports so he loves staying fit. He is rather kind and he’ll try anything knew in search of fun and adventure. He’s rather charming and can talk his way out of all trouble with the elemental masters when he does something wrong. He’s use to being used as live bate and no longer really minds. He gets a little tired of hearing how “pretty” he is.

Spark ~ Five year old adopted fire elf daughter of Cassy. She has very curly dirty blond hair and golden amber eyes. Despite only being five she’s wise beyond her years and very talented in the way of fire animation. She’s pretty use to the idea of danger having been raised by Cassy who is followed by danger 24/7. Despite this she panics when she is confronted by this said danger and clings the her adopted mother’s side.

Austin ~ Four month old adopted son of Cassy who has developed the surprising power of chaos and doesn’t know how to control it. He has white blond hair sprouting on his head though still rather thin. His eyes are two different colors the left being bright sky blue and the right being leaf green. He hasn’t had a chance to develop much of a personality but he’s very fussy and every time he cries him magic gets out of control.

Skyclaw ~ Large dragon, roughly the size of a bus. He has dark blue scales, dark purple skin on his wings, and navy blue eyes. He can breath both fire and poison. Skyclaw is basically the babysitter of the family. When ever the elemental Masters are out he is left to watch Paintedwind, Dreamwhisper, Sundrop, Desertdawn, Griffin, Maeve, Spark, and Austin. He pretends to hate them but in truth he’s a big softy and would hate to see anything bad happen to the kids.

Paintedwind ~ Red baby dragon with iridescent chest scales and wing skin, gray eyes. He has the ability to breathe fire and when sunlight reflects off his chest of wings they create rainbows. He’s rambunctious and is the leader of the young ones who convinces them to all do reckless things.

Dreamwhisper ~ Blue scales, lighter blue chest scales, wing skin, and eyes, glowing white spots on wings. She has the ability to make others fall asleep and enter other’s dreams. She’s kind, open minded, and does what ever Paintedwind wants because she has a crush on him.

Sundrop ~ Bright yellow dragon with glowing orange eyes. Despite being full grown she’s only the size of a shoe box. Often when Cassy is walking around the castle Sundrop will be clinging to her shoulder. She can breathe fire but only in small short bursts. She’s energetic, talkative, and interested in most everything.

Desertdawn ~  Golden wolf pup with white paws and green eyes. Desertdawn has no unique abilities beyond your average wolf. Desertdawn like Paintedwind is always in search of something fun to do but she’s often bitter because Griffin, Dream, and Paint can fly and she can’t so sometimes they leave her behind. Since she’s a little bitter about it she tells Skyclaw where they are hiding. 
Griffin ~ head and front legs of a bald eagle, back half of a lion, and tail of a golden snake. He’s just learning how to fly. Though he enjoys spending time with the other young ones he often is a bit hesitant to join them, worried that the adults will be mad.
Maeve ~ She is the young unicorn princess from Aldamore. She has ice blue fur that faded to silver as it reached her hooves, white star around her horn, and a silver mane and tail. Maeve isn’t always around due to her job of running the magic web to maintain it’s magic but when she is she’s very helpful and knows about how to get almost anywhere. Not only does she have the ability to heal but the ability to open portals.

Fang~ He looks like your average African Lion but slightly smaller. His eyes are dark blue. He loves to be outside and doing fun activities. When if a warm sunny space though she tends to curl up and fall asleep. He kind of likes Echo and tries to get her to do things with him.

Twinkle ~ Light purple puff ball with large adorable pale blue eyes and see through wings. She’s an elemental puffball that is always somewhere in the castle. She makes friends easily and will help anyone who’s lost navigate the castle of Nardiria. She doesn’t speak in English though she understands it, her voice sounds more like a series of purring sounds.
Mystery monkey ~ He is white with a black face, tail, and feet. As his name applies no one knows much about him. Small random things happen around him and he seems to appear out of thin air. Perhaps he is the most powerful member of the whole gang.

Silversoul ~ Silver she-cat with ice blue eyes. She is an aggressive, vengeful, overly determined, power crazed, warrior cat OC.
Spiritwing ~ White she-cat with sky blue eyes. She’s a peaceful, wise and loving medicine-cat warrior OC.

Summerbreeze ~ Calico she-cat with amber eyes and white bird wings. She’s quiet and shy and normally doesn’t fly because she wants to be like the rest of the cats.  
Starstar ~ This silver she-cat is leader of Rainbowclan. She is very noble but also very crazy. She hates when others question her thinking.

Dewdew ~ Clumsy, smelly, unnoticed hero Warrior OC of Rainbowclan. He has messy brown fur and one brown eye one green eye. He accidentally does a lot of things that end up saving the day.

Rainbowheart ~ Beautiful calico she-cat with color changing eyes. She is Dewdew's sister  and tends to claims all of his glory dispite the fact she can’t do anything no matter how hard she tries. Because of this she is adored by everyone.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 47968e0087

catparty77

*sees Kessy* *takes Yoongi's 3 dallah chains and expensive sunglasses* Just call me Genius Min Ruby jjang jjang man boong boong

You owe me 5 neck pillows

*ignores him* Grand futureseer Ruby at your service *dabs*

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalsRULE.YOUKNOWTHEYDO.SAYIT-.-

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

FullSig:/

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

:Puts a beanbag chair next to Ruby and makes her sit down, then gives her 10 neck pillows and a thing u put on ur desk that says "Ruby: Seer and one of the most random children on this random place": Ur welcome :3

• Posted at:

The New

The Improved

The One

The Only

RANDOM/INSTINCT FLUFFEH

Byourself - everyonelsitaken.

DON'SEWHCAN'BMYSELF

#RemberTheLost

#Smile

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5