Ever After~

painted with a dark stroke, dirty on the canvas

creation was holy, we chose against it

the devil he's evil, no need to proclaim

it's the choices we make that bring glory 

glory to his name! 

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

why have i not joined this? it's unlimited, who am i kidding... i gotta make some characters

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"in blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar 15f995266f

butterflydusk44

you gotta 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

:o

Wow. 

That.

Was.

Amazing.

I'll POV asap!

• Posted at:

『 ∂яεω 』

genderfluid // pansexual // couch potato // roleplayer

"Only love makes you that crazy, sweetheart. And that d*mn stupid." -Florence, Stranger Things

#JusticeForBarb

Damon
Damon's mind worked a million miles a minute when he saw that the person sitting across from him was his roommate.
Why is he sitting here? Is he attempting to be friendly? Does he want to ask me questions? Are all the other tables full or did he just pick a table at random?
Damon told himself to calm down. He was overreacting. Nothing was wrong. And his worries seemed to be for naught as Hasting sat across from him silently and pushed his waffles around his plate in an effort to hold off any need to eat the food. Damon reached to the side and then noticed as Hasting's eyes flicked towards his wrist. Damon looked to his wrist where his shirt sleeve and jacket had ridden up slightly on his arm. Panicking, Damon pulled the sleeve down and collected his notebook, pen, and dishes. He doesn't even offer a passing glance to Hasting, too terrified of what the boy might've seen to pay attention to anything but escaping. Damon dropped the dishes off somewhere, not really aware of what he was doing. His heart pounded in his ears as he hurried back to his room. Damon grabbed a dark grey long-sleeved shirt and dark blue jeans (he did indeed own clothing that wasn't black, although granted non-black clothing wasn't work often) and sprinted into the bathroom. He locked the door behind him and shed his jacket and shirt.
Damon planted his hands on either side of the sink and stared at the mirror. The boy staring back at him had disheveled hair and wide eyes with a glint of insanity. Breathing heavily, Damon was taken back to a place he never wanted to be again.

Damon sat in the front row, his eyes locked on the casket. The preacher was droning on, but Damon didn't listen. Couldn't listen.

Alek was dead. In any other circumstance, Damon would have refused to believe it. Love trumped everything, and what Damon and Alek had was love. Love would never be so cruel as to destroy what they had.
But this was not any other circumstance. Alek had been shot, and Damon had seen him die. Love had played a sick joke on Damon, because Alek was never coming back.
Damon had learned that fateful, awful day that love had two sides. There was the side that was romantic and giving and caring, the side that everyone knew of. But love had another side, one that was spiteful and jealous and hateful. Alek and Damon were so young and carefree and so in love that love decided they had to go.
Love had killed Damon's boyfriend, and love was killing Damon too.

A rush of anger filled Damon now as he listened to the preacher talk about Alek's life. Who was this man to talk about Damon's boyfriend, when Damon knew him so much more intimately? Who was this man to say, "he will be missed," when he had no idea of just how much Damon would miss Alek?
Damon excused himself to go to the restroom and locked the door behind him. He looked at himself in the mirror, breathing angrily. His vision clouded, and next thing he knew, Damon had punched the mirror. The mirror shattered and scattered in large and small pieces on the floor. Damon's fist stung and several tiny cuts bled on his hand.
It hurt, but it also made him feel alive.

Damon remembered this day like it was yesterday--it was the first day he started cutting, the first day he realized that the pain could clear his head and do so much more--and although he would never go back if he could, the flashbacks came as they pleased, leaving Damon even more messed up than he had been before.
But Damon felt like he had to hurt himself--had to punish himself for surviving, had to remind himself that he was still alive--and so he locked his eyes on his reflection as he slowly flicked his pen knife open and guided it to his right arm. He watched the mirror as he carefully and deliberately made this cut deeper than he usually did. Damon gritted his teeth at the pain and clenched his eyes closed. The blood flowed, and Damon's eyes opened. His pupils were dilated as he closed the pen knife and removed the rest of his clothing. Damon stepped into the shower and watched, transfixed, as the water flowed into his cut, washing the blood away as the water mixed with his tears.

• Posted at:

『 ∂яεω 』

"Only love makes you that crazy, sweetheart. And that d*mn stupid." -Florence, Stranger Things

#JusticeForBarb

butterflydusk44

holy heaven that was absolutely amazing 

i cant 

i just

whoa 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

*nominates Drew for about five writing awards*  That was amazing.

Tahki~

Naturally, Tahki had dreams. He was sitting in a large pine forest, their needles casting a unique smell into the air. The light snowflakes gleaming in the winter sun like fireflies under the summer moon. The frozen ground beneath his feet had a couple abandoned gopher holes, but it was a perfectly smooth blanket of snow, except for the occasional deer track. He heard the coo of hungry bear cubs in the distance. Ahead of him, a frozen stream lay untouched, the sun gleaming off it like glare from headlights. The log he was sitting on was littered with dirty snow, and looked moldy, as if it was several years old. Sadly, Tahki knew what this place was.

This was the forest he called home.

He ran through the forest, desperately trying to save the village, because he knew what was going to happen. He arrived at a large clearing, and he saw something that made him want to curl up like a child and sob. Tepees were laid out upon the clearing the leather caked with snow, smoke billowing out the chimneys. Many small structures had beads, cloth, and feathers hanging from strings, so they could easily be seen and sold. Drums were planted at a large pavilion, were his tribe would conduct raindances and other ceremonies. That night, they had not danced for rain, as it a winter, and they had a stream across the forest, so they only danced in summer. 

But they got rain anyways.

A bolt of lightning ignited a tree outlining the clearing. Soon, before many people had realized they were doomed, another bolt ignited a Tepee, instantly killing the family inside. The whole clearing around them was on fire, and Tahki would hear the screams of his family and friends until the day he died.

Tahki shot out of bed, the 3-D model of the forest he made out of light vanishing. He quickly got dressed, and showed his face in the mirror. As always, Tahki saw a battle going on in his eyes, a war with two sides of himself.

A schism.

Tahki got up and went to breakfast.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

butterflydusk44

ooh, sad backstories. i wish i could continue, but Everley isnt much of an emotional thinker.

butwaitigotanidea

EVERLEY

Her feet shuffled across the wooden floorboards, her slippers off, but she didn't care.

Her feet danced across a sidewalk, her shoes soaked, but she didn't care.

The atmosphere smelled of lavender candles, and she despised it.

The atmosphere smelled of rainwater, and she loved it.

Silence hung in the air. Every sound she heard was white- the colour of carpets and empty walls, about to be filled with a framed memory/

Silence was lost in the air. Every sound she heard was white- the colour of clouds and empty minds, about to be filled with knowledge.

She felt at peace.

She felt her heart racing.

~~

The sudden nostalgia drove Everley's feelings away from home. They whispered in her ear of how wonderful the outdoors were, and how the walls of her house only locked her inside, making her lonely and miserable.

Her mind knew it wasn't true.

Her heart followed the whispers.

She hated it.

It seemed as if there was a thunderstorm inside her head, the unclear clouds blocking herself from seeing the truth, and the lightning strikes burning her ability to think.

She tampered with her hoodie, rolling the drawstring around her finger several times before letting it drop. Staring into the glass mirror, she splashed cold water on her face to remind herself of the strange feeling she felt, earlier. It was as if someone else's thoughts were inside her brain.

But it happened.

The memory of Everley walking down the hill to school on a day with rain in the air and music in her ears had happened. It had happened more than a hundred times, yet she knew the specific memory was from a morning two years ago.

It was the morning of the day she found out about a stepbrother.

Good news or bad, it didn't matter. The moment she secretly read messages she weren't supposed to know, she confirmed the theory of her family hiding secrets from her.

They're just secrets, she reminded herself. It's not like I don't lie to my mother.

Shaking the strange memory off, Everley decided to go downstairs for breakfast.

~~

She sat beside the extreme leftist.

Her name was Ashley, but Ashley was a boring name. Everley preferred "extreme leftist".

"Leftist," she greeted, turning around to shake the extreme leftist's hand.

Before Ashley could respond with a surprised face, the boy across from them called, "Have a nice morning, Flower Boy!"

Everley reached her hand across the table and met his eyes. "Centrist?"

Without flinching, the boy shook it. "Maybe. What's up, Grin?"

"Things. What about you, Sunglasses?"She leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms, and grinned.

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

hunterwolf85

Full name: Isobel Dupont

Sexual orientation: Straight

Zodiac sign*: Aries

First magical power: She can change her form into that of a grey fox. No, not the colour grey. Urocyon cinereoargenteus, the grey fox, a carnivorous animal found all over the North American continent, which is close to being endangered.

Second magical power: She can move small objects within a 1 square metre radius with her mind. The biggest object she can move is a light bamboo chair. And bamboo chairs aren't heavy. Or large.

Personality:

-Positive traits: Isobel is creative and independant, and loves to express herself. She believes that she alone can do things and has a strong sense of determination. She never gives up on her goals and will work towards things with determination. Isobel is athletic, and her intelligence is of a high standard, but she lacks good logic when thinking.

-Negative traits: Isobel is a dreamer. She is sometimes described as "floaty" and often appears to be "away with the fairies". Sometimes she just doesn't listen and will tend to drift off when people are talking. She is often preoccupied with things. Isobel takes a quick attachment to people and is a perfectionist. She puts her personal values above her friendship values, at the present time, she will develop to become less selfish later.

-Neutral traits: Isobel is perpetually fascinated with horoscopes and often tells people that they're "supposed" to act like so. She thinks that the planets and heavenly bodies do play a part in everyday life. She sometimes mixes words from different languages into her speaking. 

-Fears (min. 2): Isobel fears losing friends. While she does appear to be career-minded and floaty, Isobel cares about those close to her. She just doesn't show it in a very open way. She's also

-Likes*: Isobel enjoys dancing, daydreaming, taking long hard thinks about life itself, 90's electronic music, writing, painting, randomly flexing herself, reading, horror movies, pizza, Panic! At The Disco, being in the dark and British comedy.

-Dislikes*: Isobel dislikes people who are "clingy", things that are too fast, expensive cars, pointless arguments, people who are continually rude, bright light, dentists and 80's pop music.

Appearance:

-Hair: Fawn brown, dead straight hip length hair, often tied in a ridiculously high ponytail or an elaborate braid involving many twists turns and plaits.

-Eyes: Grey, the colour the sky always is in London. Her lashes are short -- she defines them with mascara. Delicate, dark curved eyebrows.

-Build: Slender, a slight muscle. Walks poised with a graceful air about her.

-Complexion: Lighter brown colour.

-Attire and style: She wears an olive green bustier crop top with string straps, an embroidered bomber jacket with rose designs on the sleeves, fishnet tights, loose baggy ripped up jeans which show the fishnet tights through them and Fenty x Puma black suede creeper shoes.

-Jewelry and piercings*: Ear cuff in the shape of a fox's tail on left ear, two little rings high up on right ear. Has regular stud earrings in both ears.

-Ancestry: French - Japanese mix, raised in Cheshire, England.

-Other*: Has a British accent. Her canine teeth are slightly more pointed and sharp, but they're not long. They are not fangs. They are still human inscisors. They are just sharper and more pointed due to her magical power.

Ability:

-Mental weaknesses: Isobel lacks good logic, her brain is ruled by creativity and emotion.

-Physical abilities*: Isobel is very fit and flexible, judging by the fact that she likes dancing. She can perform pirouttes, fouettes, grand jetes and many other dance positions. 

-Physical weaknesses: Isobel's dancing affects her body, her muscles are in constant strain and she must use tape and sport bandages to heal them. She's often wearing them around, but they don't bother her.

-Mental and physical health condition: Surprisingly very good, she eats healthy, exercises reguarly, and is intelligent. It's just the lack of good logic.

Quirks: Isobel will sometimes throw a French word into the mix for random reasons.

Family: Three sisters and straight parents.

Nationality: British.

Bae: ur a bae haha kIDDING... Salt, because everything else sucks.

Other*: no

Crush or something like that*: openn

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

butterflydusk44

elle est accepter 

ahem

she's accepted 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

hunterwolf85

thanks

that took me literally 15 minutes

FASTEST CHARACTER CREATOR IN THE WEST

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

I'm back, I'll try to POV tomorrow

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

"C is the closest number to 36"

"You can't have a yam without the "a" or it would just be a ym" "It's spicy in here"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom

butterflydusk44

up 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

Well, I was at a summer band camp, (I think I played my flute so much my fingers are numb) and I wasn't expecting them to block Spirit Animals... (Why though? This is a fairly safe forum??) So yeah... Also, I have another one  Wed through Saturday. This one should let me get on, but who knows. Anyways, I'll try to get something up soon.

Also, the "goddess of writing" may be a bit much? I'm still experimenting with my style.

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

jadewolf2493

-You know. I just realized how dark and screwed up our OC's pasts are. Which makes me sad/nervous bc often OCs reflect part of their authors own thoughts, fears, and past-

Adelia Thornwhisper

Her heart was racing as a thousand terrible thoughts rushed through her mind. Her feelings kept telling her again and again, something was wrong. Lys never went long without telling her. They were supposed to meet at dinner, but he had never shown. Then she had thought he had simply got distracted or decided he wasn't hungry. But now, she was worried. It wasn't that she was worried about him, rather, everyone else who happened to come into contact. Ever since she had known him his powers had been out of control. When he was angry or scared the especially seemed to spiral out of control. It had been a while since he'd lost control, but this was a new place. She could never truly predict what could set him off; it could have easily been an awkward glance as well as a gunshot. He was like a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode.

Adelia had always been the one thing that calmed him down and vice versa. She wasn't without her faults as well. Her anger might not trigger an endless winter, but it could easily spiral out of control in a moment of rage. Her powers fed on her strongest emotions, fear, desire, and rage. If she lost her temper, then the demon waiting inside her might devour her mind and soul completely. Just thinking of Pyrhoavéstia triggered memories of that night.

Flames flashes before her eyes causing her to stumble as she ran through the courtyard. Screams echoed from her mind and reverberated in the empty courtyard. This isn't real, she muttered over and over again as the fire and screamed died off. She could feel Pyrhoavéstia stirring in her body as the fresh fear from earlier resided in her mind. She quickly pushed the feeling away. She wasn't going to let her take over now, not after everything Aidan had given. Her brother had given his everything so she could live and be free; she wasn't going to dishonor his last wishes.

Adelia slowed her pace slightly, quickly up to a group of students once back inside. She recognized her roommate Ashley but no one else.

"Hey, have you seen a boy named Lysander? He's really tall and skinny. He has long white blue hair a scarred face. 

-Going to do Lys's PoV in a separate post. Just in case the mods don't like it. Idk why they wouldn't but ya never know. Only about half my PoVs go through.-

• Posted at:

Queen øf Illusions

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

@Jenna

Its not my past. I just read a Nicholas Sparks book and kinda copied his writing style. Man can write emotion. Going on a vacation so won't be active for about a week.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

butterflydusk44

nice pov

so Everley is based off myself

Hasting isnt

i just had to quickly find some reason on why he was afraid of blood 

and ive been watching 13rw and ive been reading challenger deep 

so it seemed like a good idea at that time 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

butterflydusk44

HASTING 

He wanted to tell himself everything was alright. 

He had been quite the liar before. He lied to his friends about his grades when they went down, he lied to his parents about being out with friends, and he lied to himself about friends and home and everything in between. 

Not again. 

He wouldn't lie to himself again.

Hastily, he left his plate for the dish collector to deal with, and slung his backpack on his shoulder. He didn't care if people were staring. Let them stare. 

Hasting rushed up the stairs to his room, almost tripping on his way there. He knelt down beside the door and started digging in his backpack, searching a key. 

The zipper caught the sleeve of his hoodie as he frantically grabbed a cold, metal object. Hasting pried the fabric off the zipper, rushing to unlock the door. 

It was the wrong key. 

He had left his key on his viola case. 

The object he had in his hand only unlocked the compartments under his table, not the door. 

He wouldn't pound on the door. Hasting knew it was no use to knock when someone had no intention of opening the door. 

In anger, he threw his backpack on the ground, objects flying out of it. He cursed, leaning against the door. 

"Whoa, a little angry." 

Hasting slowly turned his head to see Everley walking towards him. "What are you even doing here?"

She shrugged. "I was going to go to the bathroom, but then a binder almost fell on me." She slid his binder over.

"Sorry, I just...can't find my key." 

The girl chuckled. "A bit of a temper you got there." She then continued to unclip her hair. Everley threw the two pins at Hasting, who barely caught one. "Have fun with these." She left, striding to the girls' dormitories. 

It took Hasting a second to realise she wanted him to pick the lock. He scrambled to collect the other pin, and put the two inside the keyhole. He hovered one above the other, using force on both, and turned the two forty five degrees clockwise. 

He heard the click. 

Rushing inside, Hasting heard the sound of water in the bathroom, presumably of a shower. 

The sound was silenced the moment he approached. 

The door was locked, but he had no intention of entering. There was no need. Not yet. 

Instead, he sat on a chair and waited. He waited for the boy to get out and explain, so that Hasting could yell at him for the terrible explanation, or at people in the boy's life for not noticing earlier, or maybe even at his own self for staying silent through his brother's death. 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

jadewolf2493

That face you make when you write a really nice pov and it doesn't go through.

• Posted at:

Queen øf Illusions

O_O I sincerely hope my past/fears/thoughts are not reflected by Damon...

Damon

Damon couldn't think clearly.

He knew Hasting is outside, waiting.

He knows.

Damon shivered, fighting the urge to scream, break something, or cut himself again. He tried to relax, stubbornly refusing to look directly at the mirror. Maybe he doesn't know. Maybe he just needs to use the bathroom or he forgot something.

But Damon still couldn't manage to convince himself.

How could Hasting figure it out, though?

Damon had been cutting for two years, and nobody he knew had ever managed to figure it out. Maybe it was due to the fact that Damon had no siblings, and was now sharing a room with someone else.

What tipped him off, though? Did he find the towel in the bathroom that led him to look for Damon's scars? Was looking at the scars an accident, an accident that made Hasting search for more answers?

Whatever the case, Hasting was still waiting. And Damon had to come out eventually.

Damon smiled wryly at the unintentional double meaning of the words as he slipped on the last of his clothing, discarded his towel in the laundry bin, and exited the restroom. Hasting was sitting on a chair and waiting.

"Explain," he said. Damon winced inwardly and grabbed his notebook, flipping through the pages. Somewhere in the middle of the book, Damon had written down an explanation, in case anyone ever found out about his cutting. 

My boyfriend died in a terrorist shooting two years ago. I was there, and I saw him die. I don't speak because of that, survivor's guilt, I guess. I started cutting because I was angry, I was grieving, I was terrified, and I felt guilty. I still cut to remind me that I lived while someone I loved died.

Damon took a deep breath and slid the notebook over to Hasting, flipped to the explanation. This is the most emotion he's written out or shown anyone since Alek's death, and here he was, giving an explanation for his cutting to someone he'd known a day or so.

It felt right, though. Damon felt like he could trust Hasting.

• Posted at:

『 ∂яεω 』

#JusticeForBarb

jadewolf2493

Ooh, this is one of the most intense RPs I've seen in a while...  Why does everyone have to be so amazing at writing. Y'all people make me feel like I need to try harder 

• Posted at:

Queen øf Illusions

butterflydusk44

whoa this is gonna be interesting 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

butterflydusk44

HASTING 

Boyfriend? he thought, guilt rushing through his head. Well I mean I've never actually met anyone who wasn't straight, and he's pretty so- wait what? 

The spur of the moment realisation was gone- rage ate its way through the casual thoughts, spitting memories over the conversation like gasoline over fire. 

His boyfriend had died.

The excuse wasn't good enough. No excuse was good enough to remind Hasting of his own brother. This boy had no idea what his life was. This boy had no right to be like his brother- a dead murderer of his own self. He had no right to-

"***n you," Hasting proclaimed, standing up from his seat. "***n you and your lame excuses." He read the last sentence, not bothering to take a look at Damon's face. "So he died. It doesn't mean you have to! THAT'S NOT HOW LIFE WORKS, YOU IDIOT." He threw the notebook to the ground. "My brother did exactly what you did, and you know where he is right now? Neither do I, because he's dead." Hasting slid down the wall, head lowered. "To H*ll with him. To H*ll with you all." He cried his tears, and calmed his head. "I'm sorry... but I just- I'd rather you be alive than just feel alive."

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

hunterwolf85

ok i'm planning isobel's entrance into this... is it ok if she's a new student? 

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

butterflydusk44

theyre all new students, cleo 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

hunterwolf85

but they've been at "the school" for a while

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

butterflydusk44

two days

they've been there for two days

just pretend your character came the same day they all came 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

Damon

There were many ways this could have gone, and Damon was almost glad Hasting had reacted in the way he did. Anger was better than pity. At least he cares, a small voice whispered in his head. Damon's parents had paid a lot of attention to him for about a month or so after Alek's death, but then they had gone back to working all the time, as much as possible.

Damon retrieved the notebook and wrote, glancing at Hasting every so often, concerned. Hasting didn't move from his spot against the wall, his head lowered. Damon scribbled down something, empty words, useless promises. He frowned, scratched out what he wrote, and wrote something else. Damon walked over the Hasting and slid down next to him, offering Hasting the notebook uncertainly, only two simple words written on the page.

I'm sorry.

• Posted at:

『 ∂яεω 』

#JusticeForBarb

jadewolf2493

I'm pretty sure my roommate dropped out. Cleo can too. With me if she wants. 

Also, anyone know how I should drop in?

• Posted at:

Queen øf Illusions

hunterwolf85

@Jenna: Maybe we could drop in during a class?

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

butterflydusk44

@Jenna

ashley is still in 

@Cleo

your character can room with everley 

chance hasnt poved yet 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

butterflydusk44

HASTING 

I'm sorry. 

"Give me your arm," Hasting commanded, dragging Damon down. 

He hovered his right hand above Damon's arm, latching onto it with his left. Slowly, the scars closed, and Hasting pulled back. 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

If someone could include Ashley, even for a brief period of time, that would be helpful for me. If not, I can just come up wih something

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

"C is the closest number to 36"

"You can't have a yam without the "a" or it would just be a ym" "It's spicy in here"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom

Thumbnail avatar 9cf0d21d46

wolfunicorn965

Huxley:

"Not much." Huxley shrugged. He then turned his attention to She-Hulk. She gave him a death glare and Huxley quickly changed his mind.

"You know what- I'm just going to- bye!" Huxley grabbed his food and migrated to another table before she could attack him.

"Hey, Prez!" Huxley greeted one of the occupants of his new table. Archer looked up for a moment, irritated, and deciding he wasn't worth it, went back to their food. The other occupant wasn't letting him go so easily. Hydrangea Malfobitus glared at him and chewed a piece of waffle angrily.

"Well, you two seem to be very talkative today," Huxley commented cheerfully to the silence.

"Shut up," Archer finally said after finishing his waffles, then walked away. Hydrangea followed him, and Huxley was alone at the table, again. Huxley jumped to his feet, grabbed his dishes and left them at a designated spot and went back to his room to grab his stuff for his classes.

sorry for shortness

• Posted at:

sky / skyth

christiabi and proud / enfp / child of poor circulation 

I'm not normally a German man! 

titles/282735

A list of attributes and green, have been emphasized

jadewolf2493

What I meant was the person writing for her I think forgot. Bc she hasn't posted in a while

• Posted at:

Queen øf Illusions

jadewolf2493

Nvm

• Posted at:

Queen øf Illusions

butterflydusk44

EVERLEY 

They sat in a circle, like in sacrificing rituals. 

"Hello class, my name is Mrs. Laurens, but you can call me Mrs. L."

Yeah, because we can't pronounce Laurens. 

"Before we start, I would like you to each introduce yourself to the class," the science teacher spoke, her soft tone reflecting the naive glint in her eyes. "We'll go around the circle and you will each say your name, one fact about yourself, and how you're feeling on a scale from one to ten. I'll start!" She paused, smiling and looking around the circle with her perfect posture. "My name is Jane Laurens, I'm a science teacher, because science is my place to be, and I'm feeling like an eleven out of ten today!" 

Everley almost chuckled. 

Mrs. Jane Laurens "in the place to be" pointed to her left- to Hasting- and smiled. "Your turn!"

The boy shook his head in confusion, beginning to focus. "Huh?" he blurted, out of confusion. 

"You say your name, a fact about you, and what you're feeling out of ten!" Laurens exclaimed, excitedly.

Hasting rubbed his eyes. "Uh, I'll pass."

"Don't lose the school spirit, Hasting," Everley reminded, a grin on her face, her voice sarcastic yet not.

Hasting seemed too tired to glare. "Yeah, okay. Uh, I'm Hasting Angel, I, uh, play the vio- I mean, I like the colour blue, and, uh, I feel like a five today." 

As the others said their names and interesting facts, Everley started to think. 

Hey science class, I'm Everley Cai and I can vibrate my eyes! 

I'm Everley Cai and I won a math award before, so you can call me a math nerd if you want. 

My name is Everley Cai, and I'm a judgmental ambivert. 

Hi, my name is Everley Cai, and I really don't want to be here because the teacher makes me feel uncomfortable, and I know you're all thinking the same thing! 

She couldn't choose a better one. 

"Hey, I'm Everley Cai, and I like obscure indie folk rock bands." She paused, looking around the demonic ritual circle. "I'm feeling like a seven today, but if you're sad enough, you can be my other three." A couple of chuckles spread around the class. A perfect first impression, Everley admitted. 

~~

"Okay, buckle up, class, because we're going to learn about atoms!" 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

glory to his name! 

hunterwolf85

jane laurens -- oh gosh that reference tho

Isobel

"Okay, buckle up, class, because we're going to learn about atoms!"

Isobel stepped into the crowded classroom, a couple of bored looking teenagers sitting around staring at her. 

"Is this science room 5?" she managed, clutching her books to her chest. God, the kids looked they were in a prison cell, Isobel thought to herself.

The teacher gave her a fake smile.

"Yes darling, this is it." She pointed to the only spare seat in the classroom, next to a very bored looking girl who was twiddling her hair around her finger. Isobel walked to the seat, and with her mind, pushed the chair back and sat down. People stared. She pulled l the chair in physically, which stopped everyone starin, then looked out the window, thinking of paradise.

She didn't hear the teacher introduce herself, nor did she hear the teacher talk about her. "Isobel?" The teacher's voice cut her peace. "Class, this is Isobel."

She flushed. "Yeah. That's me." Isobel began, and let the teacher look awkward standing up there. She assumed her regular position dreaming out the window.

"So, how many bonds does Berylium have, Isobel. I've asked five times already." Snickers from the corner of the classroom. Half asleep, Isobel muttered "two" and continued staring out the window.

"Miss Dupont, we'd be glad to have you join us. Please stop staring and start studying." She hated this teacher already. Science was already looking glum.

Annoyed, Isobel stress-wrote a couple of hate paragraphs on teachers instead of five on thermal conductivity.

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

#AllPeopleArePeople

butterflydusk44

:))))) im glad someone got the reference 

• Posted at: