Thumbnail avatar d64343e8a9

dragonflyhawk14

I would join but that form is waaaay to long for my liking.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Thumbnail avatar 2703a8422f

teallynx171

Save Nick!

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Thumbnail avatar a4b4f844b2

dolphinbutterfly1060

Thx Jester!! *Throws chancla at her*

• Posted at:

♤ The fair lady Ash. Otaku Jester. 

⇢ Queen of Starbucks and Eggo Waffles ⇠

#MilevenWillNeverDie!!!

“There's someone in the crowd. The only thing you really see... ” ~Emma Stone

Fully siggy on /303712~~

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

So...should we start after the Nick Wilde form is filled out?

Also, we should try to even out the amount of guys and girls. Not to be mean, but I've noticed that we have way too few guys in like every single roleplay and it can get aggravating.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 2703a8422f

teallynx171

First Name:Nicholas

Middle Name*:

Last Name:Reynard

Sexual Orientation*:Hetero

Descendant of:Nick 

Zodiac Sign*:Libra

Hero or Snatcher?:Hero

Positive Personality Traits (max. 3):Intellegent and Funny 

Negative Personality Traits (min. 2):Often doesn't take things seriously enough and is too talkative

Mental Abilities*:His intelligence

Physical Abilities*:

Physical Appearance:Orange hair and purple eyes with pale skin.He wears a green t-shirt and black jeans

Overall Personality:He is Intellegent and Funny but has a bit of a temper.He tends not to take things seriously enough and is too talkative.

Scars?*A small one under a eyebrow for jumping on a coach and hitting a table (This actually happened to me and my brother)

Crush/BF/GF?*:Open

Best Friend*:Open

Jewelry?*: none

Fears (min. 2):Being alone and the dark

Flaws (min. 1):He tends to be to clingy

Piercings?*:None

Backstory*:He is the son of Nick and judy but well all things went crazy and they got attacked but Nick ended up escaping and he sent Nicholas to the human world to be safe.

Other:haha

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Ok, I'm here now!

First Name: Rosa (Prefers to be called Rose)

Middle Name*: Brooklynn

Last Name: Harlin

Gender: Female (I know, I know, another girl, but roleplaying as a guy is not my strong suit, so trust me on this one)

Sexual Orientation*: Panromantic Asexual. (by the way, I was just wondering if there can't be same-gender ships, what's the point of including this?)

Descendant of: Ursula

Zodiac Sign*: Aquarius (because fish)

Hero or Snatcher?: Hero

Positive Personality Traits (max. 3): Strong sense of justice, curious, creative

Negative Personality Traits (min. 2): Tends to get off track, stubborn, doesn't like work, sarcastic

Mental Abilities*: Good at picking up new languages and understanding what someone is trying to say

Physical Abilities*: Good swimmer (better be XD)

Physical Appearance: Wavy auburn hair that reaches her mid-back, and she usually puts in it a ponytail, though she does wear it down fairly often. Fair skin that's tanned from being on the beach so much. Her eyes are a soft brownish hazel. Rosa isn't too tall or too short, and is naturally skinny. Wears short, light blue jean shorts, a white t-shirt with Don't read the next sentence printed on it, with You're a rebel. I like you. underneath it in small letters, and a light blue unbuttoned shirt on top of that. She also either wears light blue flip-flops or light blue converse, depending on the setting. Rosa sometimes wears black-rimmed glasses, but normally just wears her contact lenses.

Overall Personality: Rosa is independent and likes it that way. She's very curious and always wants to know more. She doesn't like to work, however. She'd normally rather take the easy way out, and gets upset when she can't. She also loses focus very easily, being a little ADD. Rosa is pretty smart though, which baffles her teachers, because she nevers pays attention in class and yet still picks up everything the teachers say. She's very stubborn and is hard to sway. Rose is very creative though, and likes painting and drawing. She is also honest and fair, and hates when someone is blamed for something they didn't do. As mentioned above, she has a strong sense of justice. She values truth highly.

Scars?*: she has a scar on her palm from cutting it open on a rock when she was 12.

Crush/BF/GF?*: Maybe. We'll see how things turn out.

Best Friend*: TBD.

Jewelry?*: Earrings, sometimes. Typically just studs. Also has a thin golden nose piercing.

Fears (min. 2): Heights, any kind of bug, being buried alive

Flaws (min. 1): Can be blunt, and often hurts other people's feelings without meaning to.

Piercings?*: Ears, nose

Backstory*: Her life is pretty normal. Rose is an only child, and her dad is often working, but he still has time for his daughter. They live in a west-coast beach town, and Rosa is on the swim team. She's pretty good at it too.

Other: haha, I am awesome! This was probably the longest form I've ever done, wow. Please go through!

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

Thumbnail avatar 46532299f5

werewolfawesome87

I took Shere Khan! And one more thing: I forgot Tiger's physical abilities: 

Physical abilities: Slender and can punch someone really hard. 

• Posted at:

Call me Essix (not the falcon, a different Essix) if you want 

I'm a Mormon! A Greencloak! Demigod! Daughter of Anubis and Cleo De Nile (Monster High)! 

Canines and Felines are awesome!

Werewolves are my favorite mythical creature! 

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

First Name: Alayla

Last Name: I honestly don't know

Sexual Orientation*: Straight

Descendant of: Heracles and Megara

Zodiac Sign*: Libra

Hero or Snatcher?: Hero

Positive Personality Traits (max. 3): Brave, Confident, and Loyal

Negative Personality Traits (min. 2): Reckless, Has a temper, sarcastic to a fault (She always has to have a comeback), Can't let things go

Mental Abilities*:

Physical Abilities*: 

Physical Appearance: Ginger hair that usually is in a high ponytail, brown eyes, Tall (Unlike me)

Overall Personality: Never turns down a challenge, and will help out anyone who needs it, But can be mean

Scars?*: She has one on her hand when she was little, she hurt herself with a knife her mom left out accidently.

Crush/BF/GF?*: Open!

Best Friend*: Also Open

Jewelry?*: She has a charm bracelet with a pegasus charm on it

Fears (min. 2): She's terrified of closed spaces, and has a fear of being forgotten

Flaws (min. 1): She suffers Superiority Complex

Piercings?* America  when only her ears

Backstory*: She was born in Greece, but her mom America when she was little. Now she lives in LA

Other:

• Posted at:

Livvy

And though the road is long

I look up to the sky

And In the dark I found, I stop and I won’t fly

And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along

#Wolvy

DesRoMiraClarSumAriAarTwiShadZoeLexAli

athenabird158

Oh gosh, I forgot the other: Haha, I'm awesome

• Posted at:

Livvy

I look up to the sky

#Wolvy

athenabird158

Oh my Irene, @Padparadscha, are you an Aphmau fan!?!

• Posted at:

Livvy

I look up to the sky

#Wolvy

Thumbnail avatar 85c4a7060f

wolfdragon37424

Okay, we'll start in a sec!  Just catching up on other things.

• Posted at:

CatshocHistarian!

it's easy to jump when you know how to fly

*moderately insane*

i'll always surprise you

l yu-gi-oh fangirl l hamiltrash l siggy master l

room where it happens 

"Oh look, it's the dweeb patrol."-Kaiba

mods please let this through

wolfdragon37424

Here is an update!

Peter Pan: Kitsune

Beast: Dusk

Ursula:  Eve

Hercules:  Livvy

Maleficent: Dusk save

Stitch: Luna

Mickey: save Sakari

Tomatoa: Embyr

Shere Khan: don't remember who took it, but taken!

Cheshire Cat: taken, and sister saved for Paraparadscha.  she needs her form

Nick Wilde: taken

let me know if I missed something!  I will POV in a sec

• Posted at:

CatshocHistarian!

*moderately insane*

i'll always surprise you

room where it happens 

wolfdragon37424

Mouche:

I sat on the porch steps of my house, lazily staring off into space.  People passing by waved hello and smiled, but I paid no attention.  Daydreaming was a habit of mine I couldn’t quite shake.  My sisters jumped across the lawn, doing cartwheels.

“Why the long face, birthday boy?” my mom asked, coming up behind me.  I turned, my spiky hair bouncing up and down.  “You should be celebrating.  Your sister too.”  Was it just me, or did she look worried about something? 

Lion:

I stalked through the light brown grass, body low to the ground.  The deer was only a few feet ahead of me, and with a bit of a high jump, I could catch it.  My mother was right next to me, bow in hand.  I gripped my two hunting daggers and edged closer.

• Posted at:

CatshocHistarian!

*moderately insane*

i'll always surprise you

room where it happens 

Thumbnail avatar 6564f00ff2

platinumdragon2816

I made my for for Maleficent 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

dogdragon1303

This should be fun *clears throat*

Shard:

"Hey, you!"

I jumped at the sound of a voice behind me and spun around, took in the angry and slightly exasperated expression of the cop who had just shouted, and quickened my pace to a run, shoving the jewelry I had stolen into the pocket of my hoodie.

I could hear the sounds of pursuit behind me and felt a flash of fear that caused me to run even faster. 

I only stopped when I ran straight into another cop, who grabbed me without hesitation, yanking back the jewelry I had stolen from a woman a couple of blocks back, "Kid," He said, handing the jewelry to the other cop who had just caught up to us, "When will you learn to leave others valuables alone?"

I watched sadly as the other cop walked away with the jewelry, obviously intending to give it back to its owner, then turned to face the officer holding me in place. I gave a small shrug, "Probably never."

The man rolled his eyes and walked me back to my mansion.

My mother, Victoria, opened the door for us.

She frowned when she saw us, and her frown deepened when the officer spoke, "Your son was caught trying to steal some valuables."

Mom narrowed hey amber eyes at me as I stepped into the house, then turned to face the officer, "Thank you, officer. I'll make sure to talk to him."

The officer narrowed his eyes at her, but didn't say what we were all thinking, Like you did last time? And the time before that?

But he merely nodded and turned to walk away.

I started to walk upstairs, then froze as I heard Mom slam the door and snap, "Shard!"

Time to die. 

I'd probably get off easy, I reflected as I walked slowly down the steps, I usually did.

I has second thoughts when I saw my mother's face. She looked much more angry than she usually did, and that was saying a lot. 

But when she spoke, her voice was surprisingly calm, "Guess what today is?"

I shrugged, avoiding her gaze.

"It's your birthday."

I glanced at her, "Yea?"

She sighed, "It'd be nice if, just for one day, you could be an obedient child."

I winced, feeling that her disappointment was worse than the anger she usually expressed when this happened.

Then she pulled a very strange, almost sour face and said, "I think it's time I told you about your father."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 46532299f5

werewolfawesome87

Okay. For the descendant of Shere Khan: Can transform into a tiger and back into a human. So, here's mine: 

Tiger: 

I wanted to tell you that it was my birthday, and I stayed low to the ground and pounced on a sloth bear, but what I found out that it was no slog bear: it was none other than my mother. I grabbed my twin daggers, but my mother told me to put them away and she is a friend. I smiled like a tiger. 

"Since it's your birthday, I want to talk to you about your father, Shere Khan," my mother replied. 

We went to a sacred room, and I looked at the statue of Scar, my father's best ally. Then, right next to him, I saw the statue of my father, Shere Khan. My mother sighed so sadly. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Is it about my father." 

Your father, Shere Khan, wanted to hunt down Mowgli, but Mowgli outsmarted him - twice! When Scar rescued him, your father teamed up with him and defeated Mowgli together. Shere Khan's revenge is complete, and now he's kidnapped by the son of Mowgli. Unlike Mowgli, his son is also known as a snatcher! He was kidnapped before you were born." 

I gasped. Kidnapped right before I was born?! 

• Posted at:

Call me Essix (not the falcon, a different Essix) if you want 

I'm a Mormon! A Greencloak! Demigod! Daughter of Anubis and Cleo De Nile (Monster High)! 

Canines and Felines are awesome!

Werewolves are my favorite mythical creature! 

athenabird158

Alayla~

Come on, Al. You got this, you got this, you got-. I grabbed the side of the pool, out of breath, and panting. "Only....One....More...Can't". I pulled myself out of the pool, water dripping from my auburn hair. The hot air around me didn't make my panting stop. I took a towel and dried myself on before walking inside.

My mom was sitting at the kitchen table, wearing one of her million purple tunic-like shirts. She noticed that I was soaking. "Trying to beat your record, on your birthday?" She asked."Yeah", I smiled at her. She sighed slightly. "You're so much like your father." She said dreamily.

Oh yeah. This again. I'm fourteen today, and I still know nothing about my dad. Nothing important at least. All I know is I'm like him, and I have his hair.

I cleared m throat. Time to ask again. "Mom, I'm fourteen now. Can I know who my dad is now?". Mom looked at me, studying every ounce of me. "I guess it's time you know..."

• Posted at:

Livvy

I look up to the sky

#Wolvy

eagledragon1343

Rosa

I took a deep breath before diving under the water again. The cold ocean water felt good on my sun-warmed skin. I relaxed a little, picking up the wet sand underneath me and letting it filter through my fingers before I came back up for air. I could hear my dad calling for me on the beach. 

He hugged me so tightly I had trouble breathing. "Happy birthday, Rose," he whispered in my ear. I couldn't help smiling a little.

We walked back to the house together. We were reaching the door when suddenly, my dad turned around and grabbed me by the shoulders. His face was serious, and that worried me.

"You're fourteen now, Rose. I think it's time I told you about your mother."

wow that was not good but I have writer's block so yay

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar 08542ec81c

fairyaqua268

Zyn

I sat at my desk in my room, a pencil in hand and a blank sketchpad in front of me.  I could never figure out what to draw.  My sketchpad was mostly filled with made-up creatures and fantasy things.  I heard a light knock on my door.  "Come in!" I say.  The door opens, my mother standing there with a few cookies on a plate.  "My favorite!  Even the blue sprinkles!" I exclaim happily.  It was my fourteenth birthday, and I preferred cookies over cake.  I put down my pencil.  I walk over and flop down on my bed.  My mother joins me.  She says, "Zyn, honey, I've been doing some thinking, and I think...." she sighs.  "It's been too long.  I have to tell you about your father."  I stare at her.  "He's....Alive?  You told me he disappeared a long time ago!"  "Yes, I know I did.  But...I know he's still out there somewhere."

• Posted at:

Lunar

and my flipside, Solar

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

Thumbnail avatar 9b28e2897f

ghostmagic133

@Jester

You missed Hiro Hamada

• Posted at:

Name's Gag, eyE tHnk @ leAst..

WE BUILT THIS SIGGY. WE BUILT THIS SIGGY ON ROCK AND ROOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

Trying to fix my life and signature currently.

platinumdragon2816

Is my form for Maleficent excepted?

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdragon37424

Yeah, Ash is accepted.  Sorry I forgot!!  It's hard to keep track.

Hiro Hamada is still open.

• Posted at:

CatshocHistarian!

*moderately insane*

i'll always surprise you

room where it happens 

wolfdragon37424

I won't be able to post for a while, so I'm going to POV before my break.

Also, I forgot to mention this: you can either have the parent just tell the child, or the Snatchers can try to take the child.  Your pick.  I'm having Lion's tribe get attacked. 

At some point, we should all end up at the start of the Snatcher territory, in a lush forest.  That's where we'll meet.

Mouche:

I stood up and went inside, hearing the sound of my mom singing.  My sister, _____ ((because Paraparadscha hasn't filled a form yet)), who was also turning 14, came in as well.  A two-layer, chocolate/strawberry cake sat in front of us, smugly smeared with frosting.  I grinned at my sister, and together we blew out the candles.  

There was a flash of pink light, and I threw up my arms to protect my eyes.  When I lowered them, I saw an amulet with a rose quartz center and gold chain.  It glowed with an etheral light, and I nervously edged towards it.  My mother looked worried, but in a strange way, like she knew this would happen.  

"It's time I told you who your father is," she said.  Is.  Did that mean what I think it means? I thought.  Is Father still alive?! "I know you're going to find this hard to believe, but...you're father is the Cheshire Cat."  My sister smiled, rolling her eyes.

"Mom, not funny.  The Cheshire Cat is just some made-up character," she said.  I nodded, agreeing with her.  "Plus, if you married the Cheshire Cat anyway, wouldn't we be half-cat?"  Our mom sighed.

"Please, my children, you have to believe me," she pleaded, her eyes wide.  This no longer seemed like a joke.  "Your father was a wonderful cat, but he was trapped inside this amulet by a group of bad people called Snatchers.  You both have inherited his powers and talents, and it's up to you to stop them and free Chesh."  

Lion:

I leaped forward, my hunting daggers flashing.  The gazelle fell to the ground, bleeding from its neck.  My mother applauded quietly, approval flashing across her face.  Was it just me, or did she seem worried?  There was nothing to fear, and it was my birthday!  As a treat, I was leading the hunt.  I silently pointed, and my two best friends, Brook and Cloud, darted into the grass, taking down another antelope as swiftly as a cheetah.  Hunting was plentiful, but sometimes we would wake up in the morning finding our meat ripped, with blood shaped like letters on the bodies.  Tell her now, or she will pay.  That was a common one.  

My mother stepped forward, getting ready to attack, when there was a loud boom from back at the village, causing our attention to snap to the main house.  All we saw was smoke and chaos, and a few people in black robes, attacking the tribe members.  I grimaced, my stomach tightening.  No one attacks my home and gets away with it!  I started forward, but my mother pulled me back into the bush.  The others ran ahead.

"Lion, there's something I need to tell you," she said.  I stopped listening.  "I know it's hard to believe, but for the moment, please do."  She took a deep breath, then said, "Your father is Scar."  For some crazy reason, I believed it.  But, Scar?  My father was a lion, and a scourge of the savanna?  And a movie character, my brain thought sarcastically.  

My mother took off the amulet she always wore, a orange/brown calcite chunk, finely smoothened.  She pressed it into my hand, then changed her mind and wrapped the chain around my neck.  

"Those people that are burning the town are Snatchers," she said, her tan face lined with worry.  "They are bad people, and will stop at nothing to destroy the amulet, and kill you.  As a Descendant, you have inherited Scar's agility, strength, and lion abilities.  It is up to you to free Scar from this amulet, where the Snatchers have trapped him.  Now go!  We will be alright, but you must find the other Descendants.  Don't stop running to you find them, my love."  With that, she hugged me tightly, and ran back to the village.  My eyes choked with tears, but I would later say that I was just reacting to smoke.  My feet burned as I ran far away, my hand holding the one thing that drew me forward, into the unknown.

Mods, please please please let this through!!!

• Posted at:

CatshocHistarian!

*moderately insane*

i'll always surprise you

room where it happens 

wolfdragon37424

up

• Posted at:

CatshocHistarian!

*moderately insane*

i'll always surprise you

room where it happens 

dogdragon1303

Debating on whether or not I should just make Shard get kidnapped before his mom tells him because I stink at revealing dramatic stuff...

Although it could be good practice, I suppose. What do you guys think I should do?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

platinumdragon2816

Ash:

She slid down the railing of the stairs, coat flapping out behind her. She landed landed perfectly and walked into the kitchen, but paused, and hid against the wall. What had her mother just said...? " She gets it from her real mother." That's what she had said. But wasn't... Ash burst through the door, and gave her parents a glare." What did you say?" Ash asked, confused and angry." It's time we told her..." Her father muttered, getting up and walking away." Ash... I'm so sorry, I should have told you earlier... Well, what I'm trying to say... I'm not your real mom." Her mother started, wincing at each word." WHAT?!" Ash screeched. Her mother gestured for her to sit down beside her, and Ash obeyed, looking her directly in the eyes." Remember those movies you would watch? Remember which villain was always your favorite? Maleficent right. That's your mother." Her ' mother ' said, and Ash almost laughed her head off." Good one mom!" She said, shaking her head. Her mother went into another room, and came back holding a staff. Ash gaped.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

dolphinbutterfly1060

Jester, can I just keep my old form, and just be daughter of Cheshire Cat instead (I'm to lazy to post another one, lol)

And yes, AMPHAMUUUUUUU!!!

• Posted at:

#MilevenWillNeverDie!!!

Fully siggy on /303712~~

athenabird158

Alayla~

My heartbeat thumped out of control. She was actually going to tell me who my father was? Was he a movie star? Or was he an undercover spy? Mom cleared her throat. "You've watched the Disney movie Heracles  a thousand times, correct?" She asked. I nodded. "Is my dad one of the voice actors? That's-" I started. My mom shook her head. "Oh, then is he the director? Oh, my friends are going to be soo jealous! Is he so busy directing movies he's never home, and he's finally coming home today?" I asked, ranting and daydreaming.

"Alayla!" My mom yelled. "Please let me talk! Your father isn't a voice actor, a director, an animator, or anything else like that! Your father is Heracles!" I stared at her in a shock, then shook my head. "Mom, did you fall and hit your head? Do we need to head to the hospital?" I asked. She looked at me confused. "No, why would you ask?". I looked at her ruefully. "Heracles is a fictional character. He's not real." I said rationality.

"No, Listen to me. Your father is Heracles. I would never lie to you about this. He was here when you were born, but then, this group called the snatchers kidnapped him so he couldn't protect the world from them." I looked at her distrustingly. She sighed. "You remember that day in second grade when you got into that fight?" I nodded, why was she bringing this up know. "You and that boy fought brutally. He was sent to the hospital room. But you, you were fine. Nothing could stop you-" A knock echoed through the house. "Miss Meg, and Miss Alayla?" A creepy voice echoed through the house. My mom paled and ran to the back door. "Allie, run!" She yelled.

"Mom, who is that?" I asked. "It's the snatchers, the people who have your father. Just go outside, get on your bike, and ride as fast and hard as you can. Go!"

Tears falling from my eyes, I did as I was told. Just as I jumped on my bike, I made the mistake of turning back. A black robed figure had my mother in his arms. They turned to me and looked at me with cold eyes. That was enough to make me ride as fast as I could out of there.

• Posted at:

Livvy

I look up to the sky

#Wolvy

dolphinbutterfly1060

Azazel-

I looked at my brother. (yes??) "This is so fake" I snickered. I ran my fingers through my long hair and-- I gasped as I felt two black cat ears at the top of my head. "Mom! This isn't a funny joke!" Our mom looked us straight in the eyes. "This is no joke. I am not kidding." Of corse. She said this to us with her face not in a "kidding" matter. "So, what if our father is really the Cheshire Cat. How could we "free" him from this amulet?" I asked, trying to be serious

I picked up a slice of cake, and started to munch on it. I'll give most of this to Mouche.

• Posted at:

#MilevenWillNeverDie!!!

Fully siggy on /303712~~

dogdragon1303

Lol this is so weird if you think about it.

Disjsndiekdnfidkwndfjdisjejjs IDON'TKNOWHOWTODOTHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

fine. I'll try and don't laugh at me. 

Actually I'm probably gonna laugh at myself so IDC if you do or not.

Ehem.

Shard:

"What?"

"You heard me."

I stared at my mother, shocked, "You're telling me my father's a Disney character? A crab, no less?"

Mom frowned, "I know it sounds crazy-"

"Oh no," I interrupted her, "It's not crazy. I mean, lots of kids have their parents tell them this kind of stuff. They're called fairy tales." my voice dripped with sarcasm.

My mother glared at me sternly, "I'll have no disrespect, young man. What I say is the truth."

I'm done with this, I thought. "Right, well. I should go finish my homework."

I turned around so Mom wouldn't see me roll my eyes, then started for the stairs.

I never made it, however, because a loud bang stopped my in my tracks.

Mom, who was watching me leave with a sad look, glanced out the window and turned back to me with wide eyes, "Run."

I raised an eyebrow at her, "If your trying to scare me-"

Mom gave me a look that told me she was serious. Scary serious. "Who's at the door?" I asked, walking quickly downstairs toward her.

Mom grabbed me by the back of my sweater and pulled me away from the door. When she spoke her voice was shrill with panic, "Run!"

By this time I knew she was serious, "What about you?"

"I'll be fine-it's not me they want. Find the others, they'll tell you everything!"

I stared at her, too shocked to move until my mother had to drag me out the back door, "For the last time, Shard, run!" She met my gaze, "It's the only way."

She slammed the door and I stood there, stunned.

I heard the sound of approaching footsteps and spun around, raking my gaze around the garden. 

I ran.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

fairyaqua268

(ok here comes the slight cringe)

Zyn

My mother said, "I know it sounds weird.  Thinking that he was gone all this time."  I just looked at her, and managed to say, "W-who is father?"  She sighed.  "Honey, this is going to sound weird.  There's a reason for your different eyes.  There's a reason I tell you never ever accidentally spit on people."  She put her hand on my shoulder and sighed.  "Your father...is Stitch."  I stared.  "Are you okay?  Because that is not true."  "Honey would I ever, EVER lie to you?"  I looked around for the hidden cameras as I thought it was a prank.  "But...  Stitch is a Disney character!"  

"I know.  There's something I must tell you.  You have some of the abilities of your father.  You can climb walls, you have acid spit, and you can grow extra arms."  She said it as if it was no big deal.  "You're joking."  "No, I'm not.  And like in the movies, there is evil in this world.  They have called themselves 'The Snatchers.'  They have taken your father and his friends and imprisoned them in amulets." 

"I'm guessing I have to save him?  Is it a cliche like that?"

She sighs.  "Yes, honey, it is."

• Posted at:

Lunar

and my flipside, Solar

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

eagledragon1343

Rosa

“You… you’re – you’re really going to –"

“Yes, I am, Rose.” My dad seemed anxious. “You remember your favorite movie when you were younger? The Little Mermaid?”

“Well, obviously,” I said, impatient. “What does that have to do with Mom?”

Dad took a deep breath. “Your mother is Ursula.”

I stared at him. Really? A joke? And it wasn’t even funny. “Yeah, right.”

“No, I’m being serious. I know it seems crazy, but I’m telling the truth.” He ran his fingers through his thinning hair, the way he always did when he was nervous. “The necklace I always wear. She’s trapped inside. There were these people – the Snatchers is what I think they called themselves. The Snatchers took your mother and put her in there, and it’s up to you to bring her back.”

I opened my mouth to tell him that he’s crazy, that there’s no way my mom is Ursula, a fictional character, that there’s no one inside of his amulet. But the look in his eyes stopped me. Something about his story seemed… genuine. I wasn’t sure what to think.

After seeing I had closed my mouth, he went on. “She told me something, when you were born. Something about you having magical powers. I think she said you would be able to breathe underwater, and I’m pretty sure she said something about hydrokinesis or something, and I’m positive there was something about dark magic in there –“

Suddenly, an explosion rocked the ground. I looked up in horror. Where my house had been, there was now a smoking pile of ashes. Someone had bombed our house, and took some of the neighboring houses with it.

“Oh my g –“

“You have to go,” my dad interrupted. He pressed something cold and hard into my palm. “Guard this with your life.”

“But wha –“

“GO!”

I turned around and ran. I could hear voices behind me, and my dad yelling at them, but I didn’t dare look back. I was too afraid.

My house wasn’t too far from the beach. I only had to sprint about four blocks until I had reached the sand. There were several people on the beach, and all of them were looking at the explosion in terror. As I bolted past some people, I heard them asking each other what that could have been. I heard another explosion shake the earth. They’re bombing the whole town, I thought in horror. I yelled at the top of my lungs, still running as I didn’t dare stop, “GET OUT! GET OUT OF THIS TOWN AND DON’T COME BACK!” I didn’t look around to see if they had followed my advice.

I reached the coastline. My heart was pumping out of my chest and I was struggling for air. I swept the ocean with my eyes in a panic. My dad’s words came back to me. “She told me you should be able to breathe underwater.” I glanced down at the object in my hands. Dad’s amulet.

I took one more look back. I could see some people, dressed in dark colors, running after me. I didn’t have much time until they reached me. Mom, if you really are Ursula, if you’re really in this amulet, please don’t let me die.

Taking a deep breath out of habit, I ran and dived into the water.

Please go through! Also, since everyone's birthdays are at different times, are some characters going to have to run from the Snatchers for several months or....? Because my character was born in January, whereas others are in October and such....

• Posted at:

eve

dogdragon1303

Shard's birthday is in December.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

athenabird158

Alayla's is in October

• Posted at:

Livvy

I look up to the sky

#Wolvy

fairyaqua268

Zyn's is in July.

• Posted at:

Lunar

and my flipside, Solar

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

eagledragon1343

Yeah, so all of this is happening at different times..................
  • Posted at:

eve

wolfdragon37424

They will all be transported to the same time lap (a little help from the amulets).

Lion's b-day is in October

• Posted at:

CatshocHistarian!

*moderately insane*

i'll always surprise you

room where it happens 

wolfdragon37424

Just to be clear, Paraparadscha, it's Azazel, right?

Mouche:

"Ha-ha," I laughed.  "Mom, this is almost as funny as the time when you told us spaghetti grew on trees!!  Now you're going way to far, though.  Our father is a cat from a Disney movie?  And he's trapped in this amulet?  And there's some group that's gonna find us?!  That's way to much.  Are you sure you didn't drink too much punch?"

A loud knock snapped my out of my rant.  My mother paled, and my sister ran her hand through her hair, stroking her black ears.

"The Snatchers," Mother said.  "They're here.  Run, Mouche.  Run, Azazel!  I love you!!"  She shoved the amulet in my hand and pushed us out the back door just as the sound of an ax splintering the front entrance reached our ears.  The two of us sprinted for the back gate, and suddenly my vision doubled.  I closed my eyes, and opened them.

The two of us were standing at the edge of a huge forest, with trees towering above us.  Kids were appearing out of nowhere next to us.  The one thing we all had in common?  We all had amulets.

Lion:

My vision doubled, and I found myself staring at the edge of a strange forest, with no idea on how I'd run this far.  Where am I?  I thought.  Kids of all kinds were popping up randomly, looking confused.  What the...?

"Hi," I said, striding over to a boy with spiky black hair and a navy jacket, who had a rose quartz amulet in his hand, and was standing next to someone I assumed was his sister.  "I'm Lion.  Any idea where we are?"  He smiled, but shook his head.

"I'm Scaramouche, and this is my sister, Azazel," he replied.  He leaned in, peering at my amulet.  "Cool.  You have an amulet too?"  I yanked it away from him, but nodded slowly.  

"What kind of a name is Scaramouche?" I asked, my eyes narrowed and a small smile on my face.  "Also, you seem, different.  Are you a Descendant too?"  Scaramouche ignored the first question.

"Son and daughter of the Cheshire Cat, at your service!" he said, bowing.  I crossed my arms, pondering this.  Azazel rolled her eyes.  "And you look like some kind of tribal person...Scar's daughter?"  I nodded silently.

• Posted at:

CatshocHistarian!

*moderately insane*

i'll always surprise you

room where it happens 

eagledragon1343

Ok, that works.

Rosa

The water was cold. It startled the breath out of my chest, and I struggled to breathe. All I felt was water filling my lungs as I choked silently under the water. Dad was lying, I thought in a panic. I'm going to die here. All alone.

Gradually, though, instead of dying, the water started to come in and out of my mouth like air normally did. My throat and nose still burned, but I was alive and breathing in the water. 

I didn't have much time to rejoice, however. My vision started to blur and suddenly I was in a giant forest. Definitely nowhere near my California home.

Coughs started to rack my body as I hacked up the water in my lungs. I got a few weird stares, but I couldn't respond, as I was doubled over, spitting water out onto the ground. Finally it stopped, and I had a fairly good sized puddle. Okay. I can breathe underwater, but it hurts. I probably wouldn't be doing that too often then.

That was when I realized I wasn't alone. Those stares were coming from other people, who all seemed about my age. And they all had amulets just like mine.

• Posted at:

eve

dolphinbutterfly1060

Jester, yup!! Don't search what it means!!  And xD, it's spelled Pad-Para-Dsc-Ha or Padparadscha

Azazel--

I looked around as kids appeared all around me and Mouche. "What the-" I laughed in a frightened way. "Where are we and why?...." I flicked one of my ears as I saw more kids. "Er, Mouche, there going to think i'm weird because of-" *Points to my ears*

• Posted at:

#MilevenWillNeverDie!!!

Fully siggy on /303712~~

, 2 , ... 6 , 7 , 8