that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

*Winces* I got cut off.

Shard-

I was almost to the woods when I tripped over a root.

I landed roughly in the dirt and sat up, dazed.

I turned as I heard my pursuers, and saw them coming. They were wearing black, long robes that hid their faces, which wasn't shady at all.

I stood up, but knew they'd catch me. 

Just then I felt a strange sensation and my vision flashed with white.

I blinked and found myself in a forest with a few other kids.

I glanced around, startled.

------

That's all I got.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

For God so loved the world 

that he gave his only Begotten Son

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Alayla~

Go Faster. 

I was going as fast as the bike could take me when I fell. Pain rippled through my body, and The bike stopped in front of me. But the pain dissolved, and I stood and examined myself. There was not a single bruise, cut or gash on my body. Holy sugars. I was still dizzy, so I fell again. But then my vision flashed white.

When you pass out, isn't everything supposed to go black?

I was still conscious. Opening my eyes, I saw a ring of kids. We were in a forest. I stood from my position in the dirt and felt something in my pocket. I reached for it and pulled out an amulet. It was amber, with a blue ribbon.  I held it, and a feeling like a shock flows through my body.

"Ok, does anyone know what's going on?' I asked

• Posted at:

Livvy

And though the road is long

I look up to the sky

And In the dark I found, I stop and I won’t fly

And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along

#Wolvy

DesRoMiraClarSumAriAarTwiShadZoeLexAli

dogdragon1303

*Kicks chair and stubs toe*

*winces yet again* I accidentally pressed cancel on my POV *sigh*

Shard-

I stared at the girl who had just appeared. What the heck was going on?

A girl with black...were those ears? spoke up, "Anyone...Anyone else have an amulet?"

She held up an amulet for us all to examine.

Most of the others nodded and pulled out their own.

I was about to say, "No." When I became aware of a weight in my pocket.

I reached down and pulled out a golden amulet attached to a golden chain.

I stared at it, mesmerized.

It was shiny.

I liked it.

I remembered when Mom grabbed my hoodie. She must have put the amulet in my pocket when I wasn't paying attention.

But why?

I still had no idea what was going on. The others by now were exchanging meaningful looks and starting to talk about the amulets, but I just stood there.

Finally I spoke up, "Right, so, could someone please explain to me what is even going on?"

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar 08542ec81c

fairyaqua268

Zyn  (Sorry I'm a bit late)

I heard a large BOOM outside the house.  "The Snatchers!  Take this Zyn," my mother handed me the amulet, "and guard it with your life.  Your father is trapped in here.  Just keep running down the street as fast as you can.   I love you Zyn."  "NO!  I won't leave you."  "Zyn, honey, you have to! Now go!"  

I rushed down the stairs, and ran out the door onto the street.  There were black-robed people everywhere.  I ran.  I was honestly starting to believe all this.  

Then it happened.  A flash of white light.  I was then sitting down in a weird forest-like environment.  I looked around and there were other kids with the same confusion written on their faces.  And they all had amulets too.  I wasn't alone.

• Posted at:

Luna

and my flipside, Solar

Formerly Tisharu  

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

Thumbnail avatar 85c4a7060f

wolfdragon37424

Mouche:

"Right, so, could someone please explain to me what is even going on?" the kid with the shiny amulet asked.  I stepped forward doubtfully.

"Uh, so you're a Descendant, right?" I asked.  He nodded.  "I think we're all supposed to free our parents.  But exactly how we're going to do that is a mystery to me.  Maybe we should just get to know each other first.  I'm Mouche, son of the Cheshire Cat.  If you want my sister, she's just a couple of steps away."  I flashed a smile, and he grinned, an arrogant air around him.

"Shard, son of Tamatoa," he said, bowing down low and showing his amulet.

Lion:

When it was my turn, I stepped forward, raising my orange/brown/gold amulet up.  

"I'm Lion.  Scourge of the Savanna.  That's all you will and need to know about me for now," I answered.  I didn't trust any of them yet, except for maybe the flirty kid-what was his name?  Ah, Mouche.  

• Posted at:

Jester H.

Woah, enough with the crazy laughter.  

Some hid scars and some hid scratches, made me wonder 'bout their past

And as I looked around, I noticed, that we were nothing like the rest

dogdragon1303

Shard is such a snot ahh.

just a short POV.

Shard:

I watched as everyone introduced themselves, not quite sure if I believed them.

I had decided to play along. Even though I didn't really believe that I was a descendant of a Disney character, I knew something was going on.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

There was a crash as people burst through the front door, running toward Ash and her "mom". Her fake mother handed her the staff, and shoved her out the window, screaming "RUN!!!GO ASH!!!" She wanted to stay, and try to help her, but there was nothing she could do. She got up and ran, making it into the forest when she appeared in a clearing. Several other people were standing there, and talking. Ash backed away, and then something fell from out of nowhere and knocked her over. She looked at the object and realized it was a necklace...

• Posted at:

Dusk

We're not crazy! We just have colorful spirits! ~ Meg

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

Flipside: Uncontrollable   

athenabird158

Alayla~

(Still, can't spell her name)

I studied the kids around me as they introduced themselves. When it came to be my turn, I stepped forward. I made sure everyone's eyes were on me before I spoke. "I'm Alayla. Call me anything else and I'll make your life so miserable that you wished you were dead..... Also, I'm apparently the daughter of Heracles."

• Posted at:

Livvy

I look up to the sky

#Wolvy

Thumbnail avatar a4b4f844b2

dolphinbutterfly1060

Azazel~

I looked at Alayla. "hello, i'm Azazel. I'm the daughter of the Cheshire Cat. My brother is over there" I point to Mouche. He looks at me and waves back. "How do you do?" I looked up at the trees, wondering if or what had happened now, at our house. How was mom?

• Posted at:

Ash, DarJesteOr Peridot          

"So what do you say? You can't give me the

dreams that are mine anyway." 

[‘ᴥ’] ^Woov^

#Kødash

#Firefox

platinumdragon2816

Is it ok if someone else takes the Beast's descendant? 

Ash:

She took off her hoodie, revealing a light blue t-shirt. There was a burst from her back, knocking her forward. She looked back, and saw that she had... Wings? They were pitch black with barbs on the tips. She let out a gleeful sound, spinning around. They were huge, almost three times as big as Ash! 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

athenabird158

Alayla~

I gave the girl- Azazel- a once over. She seemed nice, someone that you could talk too. Drop your tough act, Al. Be nice, so maybe you can make some friends with these people. "Well, I'm best I could be in this situation. I thought my mom had lost her mind when she told me about this. But know I' seeing other people with the same stories, it's a lot less crazy. You have any ideas where this place is?" I asked her

• Posted at:

Livvy

I look up to the sky

#Wolvy

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Rosa

I heard that one girl - Alayla, I think her name was - say "I'm seeing other people with the same stories, it's a lot less crazy. You have any ideas where this place is?" to the Cheshire Cat girl - Azazel, was it?.

I stepped forward. "I'm Rosa, but you can call me Rose. Apparently I'm the kid of -" I made a face. "Ursula. And I'm pretty sure none of us know where we are."

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian-ish|

broken cigarettes and bullet holes

if it looks like i'm laughing i'm really just asking to leave

wolfdragon37424

Mouche:

Now what?

• Posted at:

Jester H.

platinumdragon2816

Ash:

"Ursula huh?" She muttered, and said "I guess I'm the descendant of Maleficent..." She said, holding up the staff "And my name is Ash." She sighed, wondering if she should attempt to test her wings...

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdragon37424

Mouche:

The loud noise was getting to me, and all the confusion pounded in my head.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m a very cheerful person, but I’ve never had a stronger desire to be alone than in that moment.  I climbed a large oak tree, my hands grabbing the bark.  I looked down at the confused kids, staring at their amulets and talking.  I counted at least five, though I couldn’t tell if there were any more. 

I began to sing a song I had made up.  I was naturally shy about my voice. 

“If I had cried a million tears, would you have loved me true?” I sang, nestling into the branches.  “If I had died a million deaths, would you be the one to remember, ooohhh.  This is not a game, it’s love’s eternal flame.  I’ve heard people say it, praise it, then they cause me pain-what’s it to you?”  A bright flash danced in my vision, and a pink tail with fuchsia stripes appeared.  My voice got louder with every note, until everyone could hear it.  I didn’t care, and just kept on singing.  A huge grin appeared on my face, and I stood up, the wind whipping my spiky, black hair around.  Mixed emotions pounded through me, and tears streaked down my cheeks.  The other kids were staring up at me.  What is happening? I thought, and stopped singing.  A voice echoed in my head, firm and gentle, with a slight accent that I couldn’t quite place.  Well done, it said.  You have bonded with the amulet.  I climbed down from the tree, feeling confused, sad, and a little elated.  It is up to you to free me now, the voice said warmly, calming me. 

“Dad?” I asked out loud.  The other kids blinked, except for my sister.  Azazel seemed to be hearing the voice too.  “Is that you?”  No answer, but I could sense one forming in my mind already, not just a figment of my imagination, but a thought that could propel me forward to the ends of the earth.

Yes!

Lion:

Night had fallen, and everyone had agreed to set out the next day.  I was on guard with one of the kids.  Shard, was his name.  We didn’t say anything, because what was there to say?  I’m sorry you got attacked as well?  Nothing came to mind, so we kept silent, staring into the depths of the forest.  Sometimes I thought I saw eyes staring at us, but every time I started forward, they would disappear.  I missed my mom, and I knew the others felt the same.  Now that I knew the truth, memories were coming back to me.

A mahogany brown lion with eerily golden eyes and a soft, black mane stalks through the grass.  It gives a low chuckle as it spots what it was looking for.  Crouching low to the ground, it readies itself to pounce, then leaps through the air.  It lands gently on a little tribal girl who had been playing in the grass, and laughs as she shrieks with delight.  Its daughter.  It scoops up the little girl, plops her on its back, then races off through the savanna, using its huge legs to power itself back to the tribe.

I sat up with a start.  Darn it, I thought.  I had fallen asleep on the job.  It was now morning, and time to wake the others.

• Posted at:

Jester H.

fairyaqua268

(Sorry I'm so late XD)

Zyn

I looked around nervously at the other kids as they were introducing themselves.  When it got around to me, I said, "Uh..Hi.  I'm Zyn and apparently I'm the daughter of Stitch.  I'm not really believing it yet, but seeing you guys I'm starting to."  As everyone finished introducing themselves, I felt this weird feeling as if there was something in my mouth.  I got up, walked a few feet away, and spit onto the grass.  The grass desintegrated.  In it's place was a dark, burnt circle of dirt.  I thought, "Gee.  Maybe my mom was right..."  I started back toward the group.   I heard a voice in my head.  It said only one word. 

"Ohana?"

• Posted at:

Luna

and my flipside, Solar

Formerly Tisharu  

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Rosa

It was night, and most of us, save for those who were taking first watch, were sleeping. I was having difficulty relaxing though. I held the amulet up to my face and rubbed my thumb across the amethyst center. This was weird. Very weird. I hoped it was all a dream, and that I would wake up to my dad making pancakes in our house that definitely hadn't exploded, and I would go to school and see my friends and everything would be okay.

A voice in my mind startled me. You know that's not how it's going to be, darling.

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian-ish|

broken cigarettes and bullet holes

if it looks like i'm laughing i'm really just asking to leave

dolphinbutterfly1060

-Azazel-

"Wait...What?"  I twitched my ears. I felt like dad was there. That he was there. I was sure Mouche did too. I layed my head down on a Birch tree-branch and started to nap. In my dream, dad was there. Mom, Mouche and Me, also. We were so happy! I woke up with a fright. Oh, it's still night.

I sat up in the tree and watched the two boys standing guard. I wasn't tired. I was...Estatic? The dream had given me a new energy, while giving me a new feeling. A terrible, lonely feeling. So sad, I cannot describe it. Well for one thing, the two boys were terrible guards. I silently jumped out of the tree, and walked towards them.

Why not give them some rest. I clapped my hands and they were both fast asleep. "welcome," I whispered into the night, and jumped back into my tree, to keep guard.  I mewoed quietly and sat, staring into the darkness of night.

• Posted at:

Ash, DarJesteOr Peridot          

[‘ᴥ’] ^Woov^

#Kødash

#Firefox

dogdragon1303

Shard:

Eventually, Azazel came and took over our guard duty, which turned out to be a failure, seeing as we both fell asleep on the job.

I got up, trying not to show my embarrassment, and stalked off to find somewhere to rest.

I should have thanked her (I forgot if Azazel was male or female, but I'm pretty sure she's female. This isn't part of the roleplay, by the way.), but I was exhausted and I also had a hard time thanking people.

So I lay against a tree and fell asleep almost instantly.

I opened my eyes to bright sunlight. I stood up and stretched.

I stopped mid-stretch when I realized that it wasn't sunlight I was seeing.

I widened my eyes and walked toward the light, turned a corner, and found a pile of gold, diamonds and almost every shiny thing anyone could picture.

I stepped toward it, mesemerized.

Then the ground started vibrating and a crab rose from the mound of gold.

My smile turned to a frown an I muttered sourly, "This is a dream."

I stared at the crab, recognized it as my so called "father," Tomatoa, as my mother had said. 

This was the last thing I wanted to dream of.

The crab stared back, and we continued to stare at eachother until a voice that didn't 

belong to me echoed in my head, I win.

I blinked and stumbled back, "What?"

I win. You just blinked.

"That's not fair," I protested, "I have to blink before-" I stopped, realizing how absurd this was, "Who are you?"

The crab continued to stare at me while the voice in my head said, I'm right in front of you.

It's just a dream, I told myself.

I woke with a jolt, my heart beating faster than a sparrows'.

I sat up, glanced around and stood up to walk a few paces away from the clearing.

I ripped the amulet from around my neck, tempted to throw it off into the woods and forget all of this ever happened.

Then I remembered my mother. 

I sighed. This would probably be the only was I could help her.

I turned to walk back to the camp when a strange pull stopped my in my tracks.

It felt like someone-or something- was dragging me toward a spot in the ground.

I walked over to it and, when the pull stopped, put my hand to the ground instinctively.

I heard a strange noise and spun around.

My eyes widened in shock as I saw what looked like a pile of gold, diamond and other minerals had sprung up from the ground directly behind me. I walked toward it, examined it in confusion, then shrugged, whispered, "Why not?" And leaned against it. It was surprisingly comfortable and, within seconds, I had fallen asleep.

--------

Apparently Shard can fall sleep on gold *Coughs awkwardly* this POV is so cringy but I don't even care anymore.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

athenabird158

(Alayla's Last name is Grace)

Alayla~

What do you do when your life goes so downhill you have no idea what tomorrow will bring?

If your Alayla Grace (Me), You go far out into the woods, not far enough to get lost, but far enough so you won't be heard, and punch a tree. And that's what I did. I snuck out of the area where the others were sleeping, making sure the people on night watch didn't see me. All I need was them thinking I was crazy. I found a clearing, and then took all my problems out on that poor tree. My father was a Disney character kidnapped by the snatchers? Punch. My mom was kidnapped, if not dead by the same group? Punch. My life goes from practicing for sports tryouts to being teleported to a place in who-knows-where? Double-punch. The strange part is, everything I hit, I felt a swell of a pain for a split second, but then it faded with a single scratch.

I walked back to camp, processing this new information.  then, I stepped on a stick, and the sound echoed throughout the woods. Gingersnaps. 

• Posted at:

Livvy

I look up to the sky

#Wolvy

platinumdragon2816

Ash:

She had flown up into a tree and slept there. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

fairyaqua268

Zyn

I knew what that word had meant.  I had watched the movie so, so many times.  I can't even remember how many.  But I knew that the voice in my head had to have been my dad.  Like he said in the movie.

Ohana means family.

I couldn't sleep too well, sleeping on hard things is tough for me.  So, I went to go climb a tree and survey the landscape.  As I started up, there was a perfect branch to use but I just couldn't quite reach it.  I tried stretching and lost my grip.  I started to fall.  I remember my mom telling me about my "powers" and the acid spit one already came true....

I put both hands and both feet on the tree.  

(I hope this is okay)

I was sticking to it.  I climbed up to where I wanted and tried to test the last power.  What was it again?  Extra arms I think?  I tried to reach for what looked like an apple dangling from the tree a bit further up.  I knew I couldn't reach it with my own regular arms...  I felt a tingle in my back.  It made me slightly nauseous, but it went away quickly.  Sure enough, I turned around, and there it was.  One very long arm had grown out of my back.  I grabbed the fruit and it wasn't an apple.  I tossed it into the woods for whatever was out there to eat.  

Now, how exactly do I retract this thing?

• Posted at:

Luna

and my flipside, Solar

Formerly Tisharu  

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

dolphinbutterfly1060

Azazel~

I ran up to Alayla as she came back. "Where were you? I mean, I saw you leave because I-" I stopped my rambling, which was sort of a bad habit of mine. A large grin came upon my face, and my ears stood straight up. "Where did you go?" I asked her, trying to be quirky. 

• Posted at:

Ash, DarJesteOr Peridot          

[‘ᴥ’] ^Woov^

#Kødash

#Firefox

wolfdragon37424

Mouche:

Morning came, stretching over us all.  I yawned and stretched, aching all over.  Ugh.  Zyn, who was on watch, was waking the others.  My hair was a mess, and I self-conciously ran a hand through it.  My tail was still there, as were Azzy's ears.  

"Morning," Lion mumbled, who had been sleeping next to me.  She was up in an instant, polishing her daggers and washing herself in the river by the camp.  If only I could get up that fast.  "So, uh, what's the plan?  We're surrounded by forest, and no idea which direction leads to...wherever it leads."  The other kids looked stumped.  There weren't enough of us to split up, and even if we did, we'd likely get lost.  

My stomach rumbled, and I looked up longingly at the tree high above, its branches rich with ripe apples.  Time to try out your powers, I thought to myself.  What kind of powers would the Cheshire Cat have given me?  I had an idea, and began to grin at the tree, my eyes wide, my smile growing and growing to an almost uncomfortable position.  The tree shook, and the apples fell down from the tree.

"Breakfast is served," I said, still in shock of what had just happened.

I will do Lion's POV later

• Posted at:

Jester H.

platinumdragon2816

Ash:

She was awoken by the sound of voices below her, and she forgot that she was in a tree. She rolled over and fell out of the tree with a screech. Ash landed on her back, and just laid there, dazed. She sighed and got up, then remembered her wings. Why didn't she just use those..?

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdragon37424

up

• Posted at:

Jester H.

fairyaqua268

Zyn

Overnight, while I was on watch I figured out how to retract my spare limb.  

(Writer's block atm sorry)

• Posted at:

Luna

and my flipside, Solar

Formerly Tisharu  

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

athenabird158

Alayla~

My failure rate had to be a 100 at this point. 

I gave Azazel a fake smile, while in my head I screamed at myself. I thought I wasn't seen by anyone! "I was dealing with some pent up anger. This whole thing, it's driving me insane. Not literally." I said. I looked at my fists and noticed that even the little scratches were gone. Could I have powers due to Heracles being my dad? "Hey, Azazel, do you happen to have powers...?"

• Posted at:

Livvy

I look up to the sky

#Wolvy

dogdragon1303

Shard-

I woke up in the middle of nowhere on a pile of gold.

And panicked and fell off.

"Ow." I muttered as I sat up. I remembered the events of the night before and glanced around, trying to remember which direction I had come from.

Then I had an idea.

Everyone had amulets, right? And I could sense minerals, so...

I stood up and, hoping this would work, focused on pinpointing anything valuable.

For a moment nothing happened, then I felt a sudden pull, as if someone was jerking me foward.

I followed the pull until I heard voices, rounded a tree and found the others all chatting merrily with eachother.

---

Thats all I got. I suffer from writers block.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

wolfdragon37424

That's okay.  I'm having some writer's block too.

I'm just gonna move the story along a little so we don't get stuck.

Lion:

We all packed up what we had, which wasn't much.  We weren't prepared.  Zyn managed to somewhat climb down the tree sucessfully (except for the part where she fell on me).  Then we set off into the forest.  It wasn't long before dark trees swallowed us up, and the others were complaining.  My stomach hurt too, but I used an old trick and chewed on moss.  That made my throat feel less sore.

The worst about it all?  We had no idea where we were going.

• Posted at:

Jester H.

athenabird158

Alayla~

Ok, this was not my zone. I was raised in a city on the water. Saying I was out of my element was definite. Did I know what I was doing? No. Did anyone? No. Was I gonna complain? Mentally, yes. But out loud? I've dealt with enough coaches to know complaining didn't help the problem. My lack of sleep was catching up to me, though. I looked around at the group around me. "Okay, does anyone have an idea what to do?"

• Posted at:

Livvy

I look up to the sky

#Wolvy

dolphinbutterfly1060

Azazel~

I looked over at Alayla. "Yes, I think I do." I walked away, not wanting to talk anymore. What were we going to do? I had no idea. 

(Sorry, I have had writers block for three days now.)

• Posted at:

Ash, DarJesteOr Peridot          

[‘ᴥ’] ^Woov^

#Kødash

#Firefox

platinumdragon2816

Ash:

She hung back from the group, and then disappeared into a bush. She spread her wings, and took flight. She was going to get away, she didn't belong with these people. Ash could feel the amulet tugging her away. She just didn't know where. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

fairyaqua268

I went over and apologized to Lion for falling on her last night.  I slung my bag (filled with only a few packages of crackers I had grabbed on my way out of home), and journeyed along with the group.  I looked behind us.  Where was Ash? 

I said, "Um...Guys?  Ash...She's..Gone!"

• Posted at:

Luna

and my flipside, Solar

Formerly Tisharu  

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

dogdragon1303

Shard-

I growled angrily, "Great. We've lost one already."

"It's more than that," Lion spoke, "We all need to chip in in order to save our parents."

I turned toward her, "You mean the ones who never bothered to care about us?"

The others were silent.

I r

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

dogdragon1303

I got cut off.

Shard-

I growled angrily, "Great. We've lost one already."
"It's more than that," Lion spoke, "We all need to chip in in order to save our parents."
I turned toward her, "You mean the ones who never bothered to care about us?"
The others were silent.
I rolled my eyes, "I, for one, am not in favor of this quest at all. The only reason I'm here is to help my mother."

-----

Thats all I got.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

platinumdragon2816

Ash:

By now, they would be realizing she was gone. In a few seconds, they would be on her trail. If one of them had super speed, they would catch up to her. She had to figure out how to use her wings. Ash spread them, and climbed a tree. She stopped on a thick and wide branch, and leaped, expecting to fall to her death. No, no, no, no, no! To her surprise though, she took flight, easily mastering it. She could fly.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

dolphinbutterfly1060

Azazel~

I watched as Ash flew away and I followed, ignoring all the other people. "Mouche, I'll be back." I meowed to him and flew after Ash. I used my Hydroknesis to form wings made of water and flew after her. I could help her. Bring her back. I knew how it felt to be left out. Having Mouche be my brother, he got most of the attention from our "Mother". I really wasn't sure if she was our mother right now, or what.

I kept flying after Ash, until I could see her. I trailed after her i silence for a straight fifteen miniutes, then I said something. "Ash! Wait! I want to help you! Just, let's land for a second..."

• Posted at:

Ash, DarJesteOr Peridot          

[‘ᴥ’] ^Woov^

#Kødash

#Firefox

platinumdragon2816

Ash:

She heard a voice, Azazel. She flew as fast as she could, then dove down into the forest and hid in the shadows. She blended in perfectly. She held her breath, and wrapped her wings around herself. There was a crack, silence, then the sound of a creature taking flight. Ash looked up, and saw Azazel flying away. She breathed in heavily, then took off running as fast as she could.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

1 , , 3 , , 5