There are some pretty complicated villains in the Spirit Animals world (lots of mixed feelings about Shane, to start, right?!). Just like our heroes are not all good and sometimes make mistakes, some of the villains can be not so villainous occasionally -- and sometimes they might even have what they consider good reasons for what they’ve done.

So here’s your challenge: Write a scene in which a SA villain tries to convince one of the good guys they’re not all bad. Here’s the twist, though: you decide whether they’re actually trying to do the right thing, or just trying to manipulate our heroes -- and your readers can guess which it is.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

Wings of Fire trivia! /287855

What would your Spirit Animal be in your state? /286454

Befriending Shadow House characters? /287852

Horizon anti-gravity device dials? /286456

Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

Thumbnail avatar 1876c928e4

opaldragon1081

First!!

• Posted at:

Obsidian

"Never doubt yourself for you will regret it later."

"You don't have to change a thing the word can change its heart."

"Don't stop to watch the clock. Do what it does, keep going."

This is so me

The world has been good to me;-)

#Moresigspa-

#Kodash

Thumbnail avatar 66371190a6

wolfdreamtime201

Oh, this...will be hard... 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

"You want a battle? How about a Massecre?" - Firefox

Thumbnail avatar 30225b2e5a

topazhamster42

3rd!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Wars of Faith

Yes, I'm a Christian

I'm pretty sure my guinea pigs take secret fighting classes...

wolfdreamtime201

OH, OH!! QUESTION: 

Is Mayo an instrument?!

Can we make villans :3 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

third

looks like Sarah's been busy lately

• Posted at:

Aphrodite Darkblade-Fluffeh-Eternal Flame

Some legends are told

Some turn to dust or to gold

But you will remember me for centuries

Just one mistake

Is all it will take

We'll go down in history

Remember  me for centuries

Thumbnail avatar 0aeee4a9bd

breezemagic7

Sixth!!!

• Posted at:

~Faith

~~Carpe Diem~~

You were born to be

real, not perfect

You are here to be

you, not to live

someone else's life

"Sometimes, I would give anything for things to be different"- Spottedleaf

Still unshipped (for now)

Thumbnail avatar f0117cd1e0

werewolfawesome87

Uhhhhh...okay. It's going to be a toughie. So, I'll do it. 

• Posted at:

I am Dillen Sunranger! 

Descendant of Funray! 

(That's my husky character's name. I'm actually Kayla. Daughter of Anubis, the Egyptian jackal-headed god of death! Yes, I'm a demigod, thanks to my father.) 

I'm a Mormon! 

Thumbnail avatar 15f995266f

butterflydusk44

whoa a challenge

ahem

this happens right after The Trunswick Blade in Tales of the Fallen Beasts 

"Dawson"

Every night, Devin stared into a mirror. 

The light of the campfire illuminated his reflection, making the darkness clear. He had to make sure he was no longer the coward he had been all those years, and in doing so, he would have to face his fears.

He feared himself.

Devin wasn’t sure whether this was a form of cowardice or a narcissism. Perhaps it was a little bit of both.

Before he commenced his ritual, he would peer into Dawson’s tent every night; to ensure he was sound asleep. The little boy appeared at peace, even through all the trauma thrown at him, when he slept, it all faded away.

Devin sat on a log he found, half rotten, though it did the job. Carefully, he untied the knot holding the mask together with one hand, and he caught the mask in his other. He rested the wildcat mask beside him, and then he stared at the fire.

Though the flame was small, it threw sparks into the air. It glowed. It reminded Devin of everything he wasn’t.

Though Devin had tons of power, he never used it for good, or for anything. He didn’t glow. He was like a stone; still and cold.

That night, he wanted to scream at the sky. He wanted to demand the people why he wasn’t them, why he wasn’t as loved. But he knew the answer. The answer was his jealousy, which overtook him every time an important decision had to be made.

The day he and Karmo caused a riot, he gave Devin a mask. Devin held onto it. He thought maybe he would need it.

But he wore it for all the wrong reasons. Not to humble himself, not to hide his past behind a white wall, but to cover his jealousy. He may never be as great as Conor, but maybe, just maybe, he would be a new person if only nobody saw who he was before.

And he hated himself for it.

A soft, dreary voice spoke, “Devin…?”

Instinctively, he shifted around, spotting Dawson rubbing his eyes. “Dawson, what are you-”

The moment Dawson looked up from his sleepiness, he was wide awake, and he screamed. “Devin, what happened to your face?” He backed away as Devin helplessly sat on the log. “What are you?”

He wanted to cover his face with a mask, telling Dawson it was all a dream in the morning. He wanted to tell him a reassuring lie, saying everything his face didn’t say. But no.

No more lying.

Lying destroyed his life. He wasn’t going to allow it to destroy his brother’s.

So he threw his face in his hands, and bled his tears. It started out as a fake cry, but it soon transformed into something so real, he couldn’t stop.

Dawson was still afraid, though less afraid. Perhaps he was shocked by Devin’s outburst, but he didn’t show it. He couldn’t show it.

“I’m so, so, sorry, Dawson.” Devin wiped his pathetic tears with his wrist. “I didn’t tell you.”

“The Bile turned you into a monster,” his brother replied, approaching him. “Something inhuman, both inside and out.”

Devin bit his lip and looked askance. “We’re not all bad.”

Dawson shouted, his face fearful and angry and hateful with pity. “But you’re a monster! That's who you are and you don't change from that!”

The blow hurt him more than any damage a blade could do. The realization that his own brother thought of his as evil made him want to cry again. He wanted to ball his eyes out until dawn. He wanted to rip Conor apart, because, somehow, this was all his doing.

No. I won’t do the very thing that made me this way again.

Maybe I can’t change the damage the Bile did to my face, but I can try to change what it did to my mind.

I can try to change…

I can try…

A stone couldn't throw sparks or warm fires, but two stones create flames.

“I can try.”

• Posted at:

Ever, a lawful little neutral intj-a 

"but laugh, laugh, laugh, hayden" 

pizza, my twin

#allpeoplearepeople

no one to fault. could you believe me?

Thumbnail avatar 9d61cc3cec

bluefire881

Bookmark (can't wait to work on a story for this)!

• Posted at:

Ashes Random Eternal Flame

11/14/15

"Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away"

#Xithy #Jester C #BbDusk #AndPeggy

I'm not standing still, I am lying in wait...

Bi and proud

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

Thumbnail avatar 08cbf77e00

wolfpaw1527

your picture is the first thing I see when I click one of your post..

I mean it's not bad or whatever i'm just telling you..

so um.............

eh...

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

ROBLOX            #Hamiltrash

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Meme of the day: YEE!

Nacho

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

Thumbnail avatar 5d71bbf7fb

skyscraperarrow12

hmm... i don't think i can write a story right now, but this is my thinking

Shane: not so bad

Zerif: uh... bad, he wanted to rule the world and he tried to crush everyone who got in his way

Wyrm: bad no doubt but well he... wait, he, she? no gender... it did some good things along the way though i don't think it ever intended to do like creating spirit animals and the Great Beasts

Worthy: not so bad

Oathbound: uh... William the Unjust, bad, selfish... Burnhild the Merry, sure does not live up to her name and is not very nice and needs to work on showing some respect to people whether she likes them or not

Leaders of Erdas: Song's okay... other leaders are either stupid or stubborn or both...?

• Posted at:

Call Me Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

Thumbnail avatar 6b52207e2b

lightninglight25

Ever, that was great. It almost made me cry. You should be a professional tragedy writer from now on.

• Posted at:

Mirage

Look at the reality, it is not as it seems. Everything is but an illusion, a Mirage.

Why can't I write more? Because of this stupid thing on my computer that doesn't let me write more for my signature!!!!!

#Queenofcringe

Thumbnail avatar 8c10572ee4

dancebutterfly4

Ever, Why

That was so good

how

do

you

do

it

?

• Posted at:

Hello

My names Maddie

So yeah

I like to quote songs so here are quotes from my two favorite songs

I'm falling, so I'm taking the time ride-TØP

L.O.V.E

- is-

E.V.O.L

-MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS♡

#moresigspa-

|-/

Thumbnail avatar 417b20b09c

cobrahawk88

My favorite villain by far is Shane, though he already redeemed himself as a good guy in the end. I'll do princess Song because in the book, she didn't exactly like her dad in the first place. So I was thinking she was manipulating the Oath bound and everyone. Though, this might be entirely off of what really is to come. Either way, I'm going to depict her as a villain:( there are spoilers of Heart of the Land)

Ever since I was little, my father would always bring me down. I know I am the princess of Zhong and everything, but the palace is nothing but a playhouse I couldn't escape, and me and my servants were simply dolls that would keep me company. Heck, my father treated me like one, always insisted on me to be pretty, and simply act nice and things. All because I was a female, and was never meant to sit on the throne. I envied the Green cloaks and Meilin especially. They all are warriors, female or male, for Erdas. They were leaders of power and strength, unlike me. I was never taught to fight, forbidden by my father, but I know I could lead Zhong to be the greatest empire the world will ever see. I just had to get rid of my father. Hiring an assassin would seem too private of a death, no it had to be public. I hired some willing servants and Oath bound to join my plan, for they will be loyal to whomever is on the throne, or in line for it. My plan was to disband the Green cloaks. To show that I am a true leader, I need to lead my people through a catastrophe such as that. The servants joined the Green cloaks and took on their appearance to look like they were real Greencloaks, betraying the leaders and Oath bound. I told the Oath bound to fight them, but let them reach my father, and no one else. The plan played out beautifully. I pretended to be scared and all, but I knew that I was safe the entire time. Please, spare me from trial. My family's reputation as lords of Zhong would be destroyed if you do. All I wanted was the really mean something to my people, and my father. I wanted equality, though I knew that was impossible. Please spare me!

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire#FANWING

I'm a Skywing named Shade

Warriors Cats

I'm a Windclan cat named Nightclaw

Spirit Animals#ShaneDefender!

I'm a keeper in the game.

I LOVE ANIMALS AND OUR EARTH! SPREAD THE MESSAGE!

Thumbnail avatar 0f3d4648e1

cobrapanther473

Ever, that was great. I started to cry.

• Posted at:

Daisy

Gang: Daisy, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ak'wan, Conor, Briggan, Abeke, Uraza, Meilin, Jhi, Rollan, Essix, Shane

My spirit animal is Midnight the Panther

Redcloak, Grey Jedi, Friend

My brother has Autism and I am proud of him.

#MoreSigSpa

#Kodash!

Thumbnail avatar 15f995266f

butterflydusk44

@dancey 

first, you got to sacrifice the chickens 

but thanks

@mirage

thanks bro 

yeah, yknow, im actually Shakespeares reincarnate 

• Posted at:

Ever, a lawful little neutral intj-a 

"but laugh, laugh, laugh, hayden" 

pizza, my twin

#allpeoplearepeople

no one to fault. could you believe me?

cobrapanther473

I'm thinking of writing about a Redcloak. Devin or Shane. I can't decide. I'll make both later.

• Posted at:

Daisy

Gang: Daisy, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ak'wan, Conor, Briggan, Abeke, Uraza, Meilin, Jhi, Rollan, Essix, Shane

#MoreSigSpa

#Kodash!

wolfdreamtime201

I might do Howl the Redcloak. Mostly because I made him my OC's cousin. So he would be on my OC's  father side because her father is Conqueror X

• Posted at:

Firefox 

cobrapanther473

"Along Side the Keeper"

I knew that when we found Talon, she would be mad at me for asking the Greencloaks for help. But asking the Keeper was the best choice. No where had I seen someone with so much power. Not even from any of the Redcloaks. The closest was King, our leader.

How can she be so powerful enough to free huge monsters. I thought. She already freed to huge monsters.

I lay on the ground looking to the top of the cavern we where in. The Keeper had already fallen asleep. I took of my mask. This was the easiest way to eat. I headed towards my pack when I heard something.

"What was that?" I asked the Keeper as I put on my mask.

"What did you hear, Worthy?" she asked. She was half asleep.

"I think my ears are playing tricks on me. Sorry," I responded.

"It's okay." She went back to sleep instantly.

I sat back down.

I don't think I'm even worthy enough to rescue. The last thing I need is to be saved by the Keeper.\

I lay down and tried to get some sleep.

Part 2 coming later

• Posted at:

Daisy

#MoreSigSpa

#Kodash!

cobrapanther473

Part 2

"Along Side the Keeper"

When I woke up, I knew something wasn't right.

"Keeper?" I shouted. No response.

Then I heard the same noise I had heard before. A scratching noise. Out of one of the tunnels came a gigantic scorpion. I held my breath. No way the Keeper is going to find me. Where I was though is the problem. And how I got there was a mystery.

Trying to get away from the scorpion was a challenge. It was like I was glued on to the floor. Then I realized there was spider silk on my arms and legs keeping me on the ground.

"This was the last thing I needed," I told myself. "Having to get saved from this giant scorpion."

"Worthy!" said a voice in the cavern.

Then I recognized the voice. "Keeper!" She was shooting arrows from her crossbow from afar. Her spirit animal distracting the scorpion.

"We'll get you as soon as we free this scorpion!" she shouted. I watched as she got closer to the scorpion shooting three arrows.

"Be careful!" I yelled.

She turned and smiled. Just as fast as she did so she attacked the scorpion from behind just as her wildcat attacked. The scorpion got smaller until it was normal size.

"It's not every day you get kidnapped by a scorpion," I said.

"They sold this on mega size instead of mini," she said as she got the webs of of me.

"Thank you," I said. If I didn't have my mask on, she would have seen me blushing of embarrassment.

"No problem," she said helping me up.

"We should continue looking for my friend. I'll tell you more about myself on the way if you tell me more about yourself," I said brushing dirt of of my cloak.

"Deal."

"One question: How did you find me?"

"There was a trail that looked like someone being drag away. You must have a hard head, the trail you were on was so rocky."

"You got that right, Keeper," I said rubbing by head.

There might be a Part 3. I'm kinda basing this on the Cavern Quests

• Posted at:

Daisy

#MoreSigSpa

#Kodash!

wolfdreamtime201

Howl was trying to prove himself. To his own cousin. In the second war, he had back-stabbed her, for he was a Conqueror, and had no choice. Howl didn't want to be killed. Nor did he wanted to hurt Xian. But... he had taken the dark path.

Flash back -

"Okay! I'll be back! I'm going to hunt for your group!" Howl had said. Xian nodded, and went back to talking to her fellow Greencloaks. Howl had rushed off to a Conqueror Camp, and brought Conquerors instead of fresh meat. Xian had yelled "YOU OMEGA!! SAMUEL!! HOW COULD YOU??! I'LL-" then she was knocked out. Her friends and Xian had been captured. But they escaped. 

-End of flash back

Howl was fighting off some of the Many. He heard Xian scream. Howl turned and saw her being surrounded. Xian was against a rock wall, slashing at the Many with her sword. Howl darted to her, hitting the Many with his own sword. Howl pulled Xian away,listening to her complaints like "Hey! I wanted to kill!!" or "I was fine!" Howl said "Xian. You was about to be captured." Xian snapped "Oh, so kinda like when you brought a Conqueror Camp at your aid?!" Howl felt guilt like a mace in his shoulder. Howl said "That was the past! I'm not so bad now!" Xian growled "My team could of been killed!" Howl looked away from her, tears filling his eyes. He did get her hurt. And now he was... a Coyote-Human-Thing. Xian was about to be attacked. Howl screamed "XIAN!!" He pushed her out of the way. Howl felt an arrow pierce the skin of his shoulder. He mentally yelped. A parasite inched up into his wound. Last thing he heard before turning was Xian saying "You aren't so bad, are you?" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Thumbnail avatar f0117cd1e0

werewolfawesome87

Okay. Here's one thing: Zerif is the worst villain because he's trying to take over the world. I don't like villains because they're bad enough to take over the world. 

• Posted at:

I am Dillen Sunranger! 

Descendant of Funray! 

(That's my husky character's name. I'm actually Kayla. Daughter of Anubis, the Egyptian jackal-headed god of death! Yes, I'm a demigod, thanks to my father.) 

I'm a Mormon! 

dancebutterfly4

Y'ALL ARE REALLY GOOD AT THIS

OK

I'ma try and do one later

• Posted at:

Hello

My names Maddie

So yeah

L.O.V.E

- is-

E.V.O.L

#moresigspa-

|-/

These are so good!! And are totally impacting what I think about these characters... especially Princess Song.

More please!!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

wolfdreamtime201

Let's see... I might do one on...uh... can we make up bad guys? My mind doesn't want to work right now.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Thumbnail avatar 84975552f5

dragonforest475

Huh I guess I could do a series about red cloaks also I'll make a conversation between two of my oc's defending Conquers (A lot of my oc's are ex-conquers and they tend to have very sad backstories)

• Posted at:

Kitsune's spare account!

dancebutterfly4

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING

I'll just be a supportive friend here in the back

Y'all are great

• Posted at:

Hello

My names Maddie

So yeah

L.O.V.E

- is-

E.V.O.L

#moresigspa-

|-/

Thumbnail avatar

breezehawk40

If I have time....I really want to do this! c:

Love mimi

• Posted at:

You were just a little too late

I touched your fingers on my way down

falling faster than I fell for you.

Name Mimi

Age Seventeen 

Gender None

Sexuality None

wolfpaw1527

The Prank that Got Me

-------------------------------

I was drawing what Skyler, my Conqueror friend, told me to draw. Suddenly Skyler bursts into my room so quickly that he almost broke the door. "Skyler! I told you not to burst into my room!" I snapped. "Well sorry," he said. "Those Greencloaks almost got me! One of their Spirit Animals is a dog, and well, uh, you know what happened. I got away the second I got the chance." I showed him the drawing I was almost finished with. It was a sketch of a wolf looking up, but not howling. "Nice, but the real reason I went here is because this." Skyler handed me an envelope. I tore it open and took out a letter. It said:

Dear Nacho,

Please meet me at Zhongese.

Sincerely,

Somebody

"Nice name, Somebody," I muttered under my breath. "So, ah, who is this? How does he or she know my name?" I asked Skyler. Skyler shrugged. "I don't know. Found it in front of my room," he said. My Spirit Animal, Lucky, the teleporting red wolf, woke up at that moment. I sighed and Lucky turned into a tattoo on my right arm. "I guess I'm going to Zhongese. You coming, Skyler?" I said. "Wha? I uh... I don't want to risk those Greencloaks again," he said. I frowned. "Well ok then. You're the only Conqueror that could help me, though." So I took off. I got on my horse, Speed, and we took off.

Zhongese was full of people like me. I listened and some of them even spoke Chinese, like me too. Which is helpful. I examined the letter closely. It only said to meet whoever it is in Zhongese, but not a certain location. But suddenly Speed's ears perked up. She took off as fast as she can to the woods. "WOAH, SPEED! SLOW DOWN!" I yelled, but Speed wouldn't rest. Finally deep in the woods she settled down. And right in front of us was apples, Speed's favorite food. And suddenly Speed was in a daze. "Hmm," I said. "Strange." I climbed off Speed and ate an apple and gave one to Speed. Then I realized there was a house in behind the pile of apples. I went in and I saw someone. This someone had it's face hidden in a hoodie. "And so you had come," said the someone. I was speechless. Then Lucky burst out from his tattoo form and growled at the thing. "Wh--who are you?" I stammered. The thing held out a cup similar to the one I drank from my Nectar Ceremony. "Who I am is not important," growled the thing. "What's important is what's about to happen." I took a step back. Because in the cup looks like-- the Bile?! I had to stop myself from fainting. "You don't mean you want me to drink that, do you?" I said, disgusted. "Yes, I do. I want you to drink the Bile. Come, come to the Conqueror's side," the thing said. "Now, do you accept the Bile or no?" When I was about to say my answer, the thing got up (it was sitting the whole time) and poured the Bile on me! Then some got in my mouth.

That's when I realized something... it was not the Bile after all! It was my least favorite drink... ginger soup! I quickly spat the liquid out. "WHAT THE!" I complained. Then the thing took off its mask..

It was my best friend, Foxcraft!

"Foxcraft?! Ugh," I choked. "That was a, COUGH! Good prank! Ack!" I managed to say. Foxcraft laughed. "GOT HER!" Then her black panther went out and did a panther-grin at Lucky. Then they both did an animal-laugh, if that's what they were doing.

Ugh.

I will never trust letters again.

Unless it's from Skyler.

mods let this through

mods let this through

mods let this through

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Nacho

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

You can totally make up bad guys! Just make sure they fit into the overarching SA story.

If you want to add a different twist... make one of the heroes a villain somehow...

• Posted at:

Recent threads

wolfpaw1527

.. and like mine

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Nacho

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

wolfpaw1527

umm, bumpy

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Nacho

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

dancebutterfly4

ooh, that was really good! :D

• Posted at:

Hello

My names Maddie

So yeah

L.O.V.E

- is-

E.V.O.L

#moresigspa-

|-/

why. do. people. bump. these. threads

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

"Well, I started out from God-knows-where. I Guess I'll know when I get there."

#Eventi

#Xithy

#Kodash

#Jester C

#Hapsky

#Terret

#Amuke                                  

#Nottree

wolfpaw1527

ok fine but you just bumped it

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Nacho

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

bumping it is when you say bump to move it up the forums and/or "my posts"

• Posted at:

Don't do it Carl. Tigris is in there, and she is asleep. Tis too dangerous!

aphrodite

wolfpaw1527

ok whatever NEXT

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Nacho

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

Thumbnail avatar ac2a5266c2

teallynx171

My old name was Meria but you probably know me better as Talon.Once...I was a regular girl in a Niloan village,except for my skin color.It was much lighter then most of the girls in my village.It was because I was half Euran,my dad used to be our green cloak but he left and never came back.He was replaced by a elderly women who came every year.Life in the village wasn't that bad though,not sure if I want to go back though.I often helped tinker with things in the village and helped the blacksmith,my step-father quite a bit but the best part of my old life was hunting secretly with my cousin,Camara in the morning.That's where I learned to use a crossbow and where I met who would later became my spirit animal,a Secretary bird who I would tend to stalk to see if he finds any prey.

This all changed when the conquers came,they invaded our village.My stepfather fought them but he ended up following causing the other men that challenged the conquers to surrender. I shouldn't have but I was a rebellious teenager and wanted more than this simple boring village life that offered me nothing more than the morning hunt's with Camara.Sure it wasn't that bad but I was entering marrying age something I really didn't want to become,a simple house wife and I would have to give up my morning hunts with Camara.But if I went with the conquers,I could have an adventure and I could get revenge on my dad,for making me look different and for leaving me and my mom.The irony almost makes me laugh now,almost.

Camara tried to talk me out of but hey I'm stubborn.So I ended up joing the conquers Camara came with me wanting to make sure I don't do anything too stupid,which ended up being a fatal mistake.My mom begged me not to go but I ignored her,I haven't seen her since and I doubt she wants to see me again,espically not with my appearance now.So I we took the bile willing and I bonded with the Secretary bird who I named Quiver,yeah I sure was creative. Camara drank the bile and bonded with a serval who he named Ashanti.

Life wasn't that bad.We were stationed to help invade Nilo and we were able to stick together which was better then most families.I grew to depend on Quiver and I treated him as my equal,huh I guess he is my equal now.Ashanti adored my cousin and stayed close to him but just to him anybody else she would hiss at and she would claw anyone wearing green,smart cat.Some of the people were mean but most weren't that bad,I mostly just hung out with Camara anyways.I tried not to kill anyone but what I didn't realize when I drank the bile was that gerathon had complete control over you so sometimes even though I didn't mean it.I feel slightly guilty about this but not that bad.I hadn't battled many green cloaks one I just battled one,when we joined the battle to get the golden lion there was one who could barely fight,apperantly his name's Keith.

Things were going pretty good that is until one fateful day.We were planning on invading the capitol of Nilo.Well the plan ended horribly,espically for me.It was going pretty good until a group of green cloaks came.And guess who was in that group? From the descreptions of him,my dad with his osprey spirt animal perched on his shoulder.I growled and Quiver sensed my irritation and started clawing at my father.My father was about to kill it when I called it into passive form on my shoulder and, that's where Quiver has stayed since.My father then turned to Camara and started sword fighting with him and Ashanti clawed his feet occasionally leaping up to scratch my father's chest.With my father taken care of I turned to shoot some of the greencloak archers.When suddenly I heard a scream from Camara.My father had stabbed him in the heart,and you greencloaks claim your hero's huh? I ran to him and yelled at him not to die.All he said in response in barely a whisper was "I'm so sorry." And ran a blood stained finger across my cheek and then went still.His death left my heart a giant pit that still hasn't quite filled back up.I turned to my father in a blind rage and shot his spirit animal causing him to stagger back then I shot him in the heart.I know he was my father,I shouldn't have killed him in a blind rage but I was too angry to think.The pain was too deep for me to cry and it all happened so fast I didn't have time to cry but the weeks following I cryed myself to sleep each night like a little kid.

After Camara's death I fled.I started to work without the conquers.I didn't want to see anyone.After that I guess I forgot to summon Quiver out of his passive state.Though I didn't side with the green cloaks instead I sabotaged them,working solo so I wouldn't have to get close to anybody else.I kept doing this until I saw something very startling my traditionally green eyes had turned beady and black.I had gasped taken aback so I fled into the woods.Me being somewhat self conscious at the time didn't want anyone seeing me.Now I don't care,I've gotten used to it.Then a red cloaked stranger with a white mask came looking through the wood's.I admit I was a little curious so I approached him.He took off his mask to reveal cat eyes.I was surprised there were other's like me? And i tried not to show it."My name is  Worthy." He said "We heard reports of a bird-eyed girl.I suppose your her." I rolled my eyes and nodded.I only went in town every once and a while for food and other supplies since,One I'm now wanted by the green cloaks and two,Like I've said I'm self-concious."do you see any other bird-eyed girls?" He laughed and said "I suppose not.There's a place where you can be safe,a place for people like you." For some reason this boy reminded me of Camara,Great Tellun how I'd do anything to see him again."I suppose,promise you're not lying to me?" He simply replied "Trust me,I mean do this eyes look like their fake." Worthy said gesturing at his eyes."Hmph I suppose not,my name's Meria." He raised an eye brow "You sure you don't want another name,this is your start of your new life." I sighed and said "Talon." He nodded.I don't know why I chose Talon but well I was part bird and Talon's gripped things,This was my chance at gripping a new life and possibly even a new family."Then I suppose we better go." He said handing me a plain white mask."We can get you a more detailed one once we get to your new home." I nodded and followed him to a new life,where hopefully and I've been pretty successful so for I can make better choices.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

My gang:Sakura,Sahara,Blaze,Blizzard,Cardinal,Sun,Hotaru,Miku,Kitsune

SA OC Of The Week:Kylie

wolfdreamtime201

Sadie was a Greencloak. Was. Now... she is the most wanted Assassin. How, you may ask? Well... come closer and let me tell you how she became from Greencloak to Criminal. 

The leaves crunched under her booted feet.

Crunch

Crunch

Crunch

Crunch

Sadie breathed in the air, her spirit animal, a hawk named Life, sat on her shoulder. Sadie saw a person. Huh? Sadie narrowed her green eyes. A Conqueror? Sadie wondered What is it like to be a Conqueror? Why are THEY the bad guys? Sadie decided... she was going to protect the boy. He looked to be the same age as her, fifteen. They became great friends. Hanging out, talking, playing... until that one day. The day... Sadie became a criminal. 

"Lee is guilty!" a Greencloak shouted out. Sadie felt her temper take over. "NO!" Sadie screamed. She used her dagger on the older Greencloak, stabbing him through the heart. Every other Greencloak saw her. Sadie grabbed Lee's dark hand,with her pale hand, and screamed "RUN!!" They ran. Ran from the past, and lived through the future. Sadie and Lee became the most known Assassins in Erdas. Causing many deaths... and still do to this day.

I backed away from the stranger and stammered "H-how do you know this?!" She replied "Because I am Sadie." 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

1 ,