Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Thank you. I came to scare you all.... :3

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

A Niloan man walked out and said "Time to hear my side of the story."

Lee was a Conqueror. Was. He became from an low-life Conqueror to a world-known Assassin. When he met Sadie... his life changed. They hanged out, played, and talked. Until they were caught. Lee was put on trial. "He's guilty!" a male Greencloak yelled. Lee saw Sadie's pale face turn red from anger. In a single second, she had killed the man. Sadie grabbed his hand, and they ran. They ran and ran...then... they killed. They killed and still do. 

I backed away, stammering "A-are you Lee?" The man and woman took their hoods off, revealing a Niloan Man with scars, and a Euran Woman with burns. My eyes became wide. "Run," they both said. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 8c10572ee4

dancebutterfly4

ooh, nice!

• Posted at:

Hello

My names Maddie

So yeah

I like to quote songs so here are quotes from my two favorite songs

I'm falling, so I'm taking the time ride-TØP

L.O.V.E

- is-

E.V.O.L

-MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS♡

#moresigspa-

|-/

wolfdreamtime201

Thank you!

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

I LOVE all of these. So much backstory for these characters... and some of them are a little scary.

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF Jade Mountain Academy Diaries /296896

Spirit Animal Heart of the Land prequel /295861

Storystarter Shadow House ghost story /296894

Storystarter Horizon robots! /297757

Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

Thumbnail avatar 2703a8422f

teallynx171

Yeah that one about Sadie is creepy also does anybody want me too do backstories for other red cloaks like Flip or the Bat-eyed girl or Shadow?

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

wolfdreamtime201

Try to do Flip... that would be... interesting

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Shane (this is probably going to pretty common):

I sighed, scratching absently at the waxy scar in the place where Grahv used to hibernate.

"You know, I'm not all bad," I tried to say to Conor.

"Are you sure about that? I have the faintest memory of you threatening to slit Meilin's throat in Amaya. And your followers threatened to cut Uraza out of Abeke's arm."

I grimaced. "I'm sorry about that. I really am."

"And Kovo will magically make the world bloom with pink and purple flowers, singlehandedly destroy the Wyrm, and save my life again," he snorted.

"You don't know whether that won't happen."

"I do know. It's not going to happen."

"Idiot."

"Crocodile eyes."

"Wyrm possessed jerk."

"Poor misled prince of Stetriol with a chip on his shoulder who thought that the Bile was good."

"Was that supposed to be an insult, Euran slave boy?"

In a flash of light, Briggan was standing at Conor's side, snarling. "If you say one more thing about me, I will not hold Briggan from eating you."

I gulped. "I think I will refrain from insulting you."

"Conor!" Meilin shouted. "Why are you talking to King?"

I sighed, knowing that I wouldn't be able to convince them of my intentions. They'd never look further than the Reptile King, the King of the Redcloaks, the boy who made the wrong decisions, who killed many. It was useless. I stood up. "Well, nice to talking to you, Conor. See you someday."

"Don't doubt it. We are currently living in your headquarters.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Azalis (This is my forum name, as well as the person in control of the body)

wolfdreamtime201

The Green Boy  - 

Ace walked through the woods. His black hair was messy, leaves and twigs stuck in his locks. Ace's pale skin was scarred, scratched, burned, scrapped, and sore. His spirit animal, a black widow named Poison-Dart, laid on his head. Ace said "We will be there soon." There... was a Conqueror base. Ace was a Zhongese Conqueror, he was only eleven. Ace had joined the Conquerors against his will. Ace saw the camp, and ran up to his Commander. Ace reported "Greencloaks only ten miles away." His Commander nodded, and walked off. Ace lied. He lead Greencloaks to the Conquerors on purpose. Ace had a small smile as The Ambush Of Green started. A female Greencloak led him off. She said "Good job, young one. You will make a wonderful Greencloak." Poison-Dart hissed in delight. Ace said "Poison-Dart thanks you. And so do I." An arrow whizzed by his head. Ace shrieked "ARCHERS!!" The Female smiled and then grabbed Ace's hand. She summoned her spirit animal, a dog-hybrid? The Greencloak's dark brown eyes sparkled. She nodded at the dog, which nodded back. The world around them swirled and darkened... then the scene changed. The Female said "Stay here, and hide yourself. There are cloaks in that tent." She pointed at a large tent. She turned, and was about to run off, but Ace said "Wait! What's your name?" The female tucked in her pink braids in her cloak hood and said "I am Xian." Xian ran off to the sound of fighting. 

Ace grabbed a cloak and put it on. Poison-Dart hissed with joy as Ace put it on. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 977fdd18a6

wolfarrow1473

Oooooooo. I'll do this later

• Posted at:

Moo im a cow

CHB & SPQR

Inquisitor

Fire Mage

Seal Brains

#Greencloak4life

Pigfarts, Pigfarts. Here I come! Pigfarts, Pigfarts. Yum, yum, yum! -Draco, A Very Potter Musical

teallynx171

I reread the chapter with Talon in it and saw no contradiction's so I think my Talon story is pretty accurate.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

teallynx171

In defense of conquers:

I was finishing up my training when a Niloan boy started walking towards her.I knew what was coming so I started walking away but a honey badger blocked the path back to green haven."Where do you think your going,conquer?" The niloan boy hissed grabbing me at knife point."Wow you couldn't think of anything better to do than threatening a fellow green cloak,months after the war ended?" He growled "You may wear our green but you will never be one of us." I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but this boy was all brawn,not much brain though and no one was around,my fault for getting up to train so early."So why don't you crawl back to your pathetic little island?" I scowled and raised an eyebrow "I wouldn't exactly describe Stetriol as little but you mean the place that's now under the green cloak's control?" He growled and said "Well someone has to watch you little Bile-blooded brats." I growled "That's not exactly how that went,idiot." He growled and the honey badger snapped at my feet. He glared at me "Who are you calling,idiot? Your the one that obeys a gorilla and a snake." I hissed back "Says the that worships a leopard.Plus Kovo helped defeat the wyrm." He held the knife closer I could almost feel the metal."Takoda did and Uraza is a hero unlike you filthy violent stetriolians." "Oh wow,now your saying an entire continent is evil.I mean the summoner of Ninani is from there." I growled and wrestled my arm out of his grip and punched him in the face and he let go of me."Maybe next time you won't mess with a conquer." I scoffed.The Niloan boy was wincing it looked like I had given him a black eye."At least I don't murder people for fun." He growled.I had gotten this suspicion before but I was pretty sure now."Let me guess,your parents died in the war and you want to avenge them by threatening little girl's that so happen to be from 'conquer' country." I growled then softened my tone "Look I'm sorry about your parents but let's see my brother died when he was 11 because of bonding sickness,then my sister summoned a spirit animal and almost died but the bile saved her,then she went Missing in Action in the war,I also got bonding sickness which let me tell you is not fun,at all,then my dad died to green cloaks sacrificing himself to save a young amayan conquer," I explained glaring at him "Do you see me taking it out on every single green cloak?" He growled "Yeah,I do." I rolled my eyes "Beside's you,I never even killed anyone in the war,I just worked as a messenger with my spirit animal." I said summoning my Stetriolian wild horse,Rangi that glared at the honey badger.I hopped on him "You're not the only one who suffered during the war." I said.He growled and moved towards me the honey badger bit Rangi's leg causing my horse to kick him.The honey badger picked himself back up,they have tough hides but by then I had already left back to Green haven.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Thumbnail avatar 157a87f63b

greencobra716

SHANE WALKED ACROSS THE DECK OF HIS SHIP.  HE HAD JUST SEEN A STRANGE SHAPE IN THE WATER, 

and wanted to get a closer look at it. He was peering out over the edge, wondering what it was, when all of a sudden, a huge crocodile leapt out of the water and proceeded to wreck the thing. Especially Shane's room. "Please, stop," said Shane. "If this boat sinks, I'll drown!"

Shane thought that his bond to a crocodile would help convince the beast to leave, even though his spirit animal had left him some time ago, but to his surprise, the saltwater crocodile just looked at him, roared, and continued to wreck the ship. Then Shane put clue and clue together. This was his spirit animal! Of corse the croc wanted him to die! He had been so neglectant towards his spirit animal that the beast hated him now. He would have to find someone to help him strengthen his bond, and who better to help than the Greencloaks?

"Buddy, I'm going to find some people to help strengthen our bond. Do you want to come with me?"

Yet again, his spirit animal surprised him. The crocodile perked up when he finished the first sentence, and nudged his chest after the second.

"Okay, my amazing beast," he said, and called the crocodile into dormant form. Then he headed toward Greenhaven.

How did you like that little taste of story? More of the story "Shane's Bond" will be posted soon!

• Posted at:

-G.C.

Keep them coming, these are so good! And they're making me anxious for the next book to come out....

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF Jade Mountain Academy Diaries /296896

Spirit Animal Heart of the Land prequel /295861

Storystarter Shadow House ghost story /296894

Storystarter Horizon robots! /297757

Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

Thumbnail avatar 4b0f53380f

mermaidlime10

Cool idea. Maybe I'll do one later.

• Posted at:

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

Zerif says that his mother was poisoned by Greencloaks and using all the talismans he can blackmail the only cure out of an eagle.None of that would actually be true. He just wants power. He poisoned his mother, who poisoned his soul and made him spoiled and evil.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar f093f7f3ef

bulldogmermaid97

I'm going to do Zerif even though he..uh..nevermind. This is basically his backstory.

No words could explain the pain that Zerif had felt when he lost his Jackal. The glare in his Jackal was as if the Jackal was trying to murder him without touching him. The Jackal ran off into the world of Erdas without even looking back. Zerif's pain turned into tears he knew he had experience even worst pain. He recalled that one Nilo morning he walked downstairs to see his wife's corpse beside her was her spirit animal, a Jackal, whimpering like newborn puppy.Zerif hugged his wife dearly to his chest sobbing.Blood stained his tunic but he didn't care. He knew he will never see her again. He eventually he let go of her body and gently he lay her body to the floor. He turned to see his son and daughter. They looked as if they saw a ghost. "Dad, how could you?" said Lydia, his daughter with tears rolling down her cheeks. Zerif realized what they thinking. They thought that he just killed his wife, his everything, their mother. Lydia and Isaac knew very well that their father had a knife on him. They lived in the bad neighbor hood of Nilo where thieves and murderers lurked in every waking corner. Zerif had the knife for self defense not for killing innocent. "It's not what it looks like," said Zerif. Zerif was too late his children had already grabbed their stuff and left him. Zerif had already knew that without their parents Lydia and Isaac were goners. Now, he had to deliver his wife's body to the Greencloaks. Since she was a Greencloak she needed a proper Greencloak funeral. Zerif traveled weeks to deliver her body and at last he made. He knocked on the door and a Greencloak opened the door. "Hello...OH,"said the Greencloak. 

"I'll take that off your hands," said the Greencloak pointing to his wife's corpse.

"Could I join the Greencloaks?" Asked Zerif.

The Greencloak laughed as if it were a joke. "No," answered the Greencloak. Before Zerif could respond the Greencloak took the corpse and slammed the door. Since that day Zerif went beyond insane.

• Posted at:

Call meh Jade, Annabeth, Jax, or Ariel. Don't care which one you use :p

, 2