Welcome to four pages, children.

tobias: i am four

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Aphrodite

Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. Raise a glass to the four of us, tomorrow there'll be more of us, telling the Story of Tonight. 

#Lams

Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

I'm back 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

:3

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. Raise a glass to the four of us, tomorrow there'll be more of us, telling the Story of Tonight. 

#Lams

Everyone who didn't give me extra imformation: PLEASE DO SOOON!

@Kitsune

Child, I have you in the list for POVs. I just need extra facts! *pouty face*

Next chapter should be out by tomarrow, I might not be able...

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

MY. MOUSE. HALP. NO. CHAPTER. UNTIL. MOUSE. WORKS. NORMALLY. EXPLAIN LATER

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

"Well, I started out from God-knows-where. I Guess I'll know when I get there."

#Eventi

#Xithy

#Kodash

#Jester C

#Hapsky

#Terret

#Amuke                                  

#Nottree

tigerwolf4248

????

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Okay it wasn't a virus and it's fixed, my mouse is back to normal. Here's a chapter because I couldn't play a game while my mouse decided to rebel against me. POV = Rain

Rain paced around the court room. It was dark and nobody was there - perfect for thinking.

It was 5:39 a.m. There was about an hour until they left, and Rain didn’t know what she could do. Honestly, what could a m lawyer do when there were no people that broke the law? It wasn’t like she wanted people to get themselves arrested, but her job could be boring.

And now her chance to do something for once was out the window. Bobcat got to come. Happy got to come. Dear gods, even Gray was going. But not Rain. No, Rain was needed here.
The door open. Rain turned, her hopes rising.

It was Bobcat. Rain's heart sank.

Bobcat had sandy blond hair in a bob cut that was in her face, dark brown eyes, a slight tan, mischievous smile, and was at the shorter end of tall. She wore a dark brown/green t-shirt, loose brown capris, a small dark leather belt, and light brown hiking shoes. She held up her enchanted bow and arrow.

“Hey, Rain,” she said. “Are you okay?”

“Yes,” Rain snapped. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

“You look... exhausted.” Bobcat passed her a mirror.

Rain looked. She had long, dark brown hair with sun-bleached blond highlights pulled back into a ponytail. The ends were uneven, due to the mixing of bangs and back hair, and many hairs are split at the tips. Her eyes were hazelly-brown. Her eyes were slightly almond-shaped, and her face was a soft oval shape. Her skin was light olive, and her nose was small and not prominent at all. She was a few inches higher than 5 feet tall, and had an average build. She had her glasses, a tortoise headband, a necklace with an octopus pendant, long tortoise t-shirt, sea-foam silhouette over a pair of black leggins, and knee-high boots. Also, her hair was a bit of a mess and she had dark lines under her eyes.
Rain stared at the mirror for a second, and then handed it back. She cupped her face in her hands and took a deep breath.

“So, you’re okay?” Bobcat asked unhelpfully.

Rain almost shook her head. Now that she saw how exhausted she looked, she felt more tired. But how weak would she look if she said she wasn’t okay?

“I’m fine,” she said flatly, removing her hands from her face and looking at Bobcat. “You’re the one going on the journey. Who knows what’ll happen?”

Bobcat looked away. She didn’t seem nervous, but she didn’t seem confident either. “Honestly? I think it would be more dangerous to stay here.” She shook her head, like she thought that her own opinion was silly.

“You’re probably right,” Rain confessed. “You should be sleeping.”

“How are we supposed to sleep knowing were about to go on a suicide mission? You should be sleeping. Besides, we only have fifty-three minutes. Even if we managed to get to sleep, it would be like blinking.” said Bobcat.

Rain shrugged. “Okay, fine. Where are you even going?”

“According to Tigris,” Bobcat muttered, “we’re going to Canada.
By foot, or if we can work up money airplane.”

“Canada? Airplane? You know there’s like twenty of you?”

“Twenty-two.” said Bobcat.

“Twenty-two, then,” said Rain.

There was a knock, which Rain found kind of stupid, considering it was the courtroom not a bedroom.

“Yeah?” shouted Bobcat.

The door opened and in came Eris.

She had mid-back-length hair, black with blue and white streaks, messy but straight braided. She was tall and on the chubby side. She was etremely pale with a square face with pretty eyes, a slim nose, and high cheekbones and completely black eyes.

“Hey,” she said nervously. “Could I talk to Rain alone, Bobcat?”

Bobcat dipped her head, said “Yeah, sure,” and went by, shooting Rain a worried look over her shoulder.

Eris came up and gave Rain a quizzical look. “What did Bobcat want?”

“She wanted to see if everything was fine,” Rain said. Technically it wasn’t a lie. She didn’t want people giving her sympathetic looks and stuff like that.

Was it Rain, or did Eris looked relieved?

“Oh,” said Eris, looking down. “Well, I was thinking that we weren’t on the list.”

Rain felt like breaking the glass mug on Frostbite's desk, but she doubted the judge or Eris would appreciate it.

“Yes,” said Rain forcefully. “I noticed.”

“Uh, couldn’t we...?” Eris was looking at anything besides Rain.

She was slightly startled. “That’s against the law.”

Suddenly, Eris lifted her chin and looked Rain straight in the eyes.

“What would you like to do?” Eris demanded. “Stay here and be useless?”

“I’m not useless.”

“You will be soon enough if you don’t get up and do something.” Eris held out her hand, showing an illusion of Rain pacing, not having anything to do, and eventually being told by Lupa she was no longer needed.

Rain moved so quickly Eris’s eyes widened. She brought her hand over Eris’s and crushed the illusion.

“That won’t happen,” growled Rain. “You won’t get me to break the law.”

Eris took a step back, still looking shocked. “How did you - they’re almost solid -”

“A strong will.” Rain said, though how the answer came so quickly she didn’t know. “A strong will can break an illusion.”

Eris held her hand out again. There was an image of Rain following Bobcat on the quest. Rain tried to crush it again, but her hand passed right through it.

“When you’re stuck and your will isn’t so powerful, you can’t break it.” said Eris, looking up at Rain. “You want to go.” She closed her hand and it faded.

Rain took a step back. Eris did too.

Rain could’ve sworn she saw an image of herself with her sword in hand as she walked away.

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Great chapter

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

tigerwolf4248

That was great! 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

You can camp out in my backpack if you'd like Rain. ;)

• Posted at:

Bobcat

Here there be salamanders

Proud Mormon!

#BuzzBuzzPotatoSaladY'all

"Sometimes I pretend I have insomnia.

What I really have is a good book, and 

an inadequate respect for tomorrow."

Thumbnail avatar 5c52304f40

eagledragon13393

Extra info on Lost:

Sam's best freind.

Sam asked him to keep an eye on NR.

He has an older sister that is evil. (I'll make a form for her later.)

If Rain leaves, he will break all the rules.

He is rebellious and snippish.

• Posted at:

NR 

THE PASSWORD WILL ALWAYS BE PASSWORD

#Puppykilledme

Bobcat that means you get arrested too.

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

Thumbnail avatar 7fb9bcaac8

dragonwolf4753

I forgot all about this. Anyways.

Extra Zero info:

-Zero usually doesn't follow commands and she likes to blow off orders a lot. She does a lot of stuff, her way. And half of the time she's missing.

-Many call her a rogue or a deserter, and she's fine with that. The only reason she comes back is because she can't. She made an oath with someone and promised to always be a darksky fighter. This dude was sort of the headmaster of the place. He has been missing for over ten years.

-She knows more than most of the darksky fighters cause she knows something they don't. She knew half of the rebels very well and were once friends with most of them.

-Can sometimes disappear from the battle field for unknown reasons. She has to meet up with someone (No, not a lover.). One of the leaders of the rebels, she made a promise to him. And she's keeping her promise.

-Mavis was 5 when she came to Darksky. That's why she knows more people than most and that's why she knows a lot of stuff than others. 

-Her past is a mystery but she has nightmares of it and can wake up yelling or even crying, but she's learned how to control that.

-She also promised to Gray that she would stick by his side when he's in need. A promise she made when Gray first got to darksky, which was when he was 8. 

-Zero hates the rebels but at the same time loves them as well, as family. She hates everyone at darksky but at the same time, she loves them as family as well. 

-Zero could have easily gotten General at age 9 but she didn't want to. She originally was a scout so she could go wherever she wanted but she moved up ranks so she had more freedom. 

-Zero's scar is from her original parents, who treated her as trash. But someone did come to her rescue. A boy, who later is one of the leaders of the rebels. This boy saved her from her awful parents. He was the person to take her to darksky, and she made a promise to him, that she would give up her own life one day for him, along with forever being loyal to him. She promised him, and to keep her promise, she let him put his magic on her, and if she ever breaks it, the mark he put on her will burn and she'll die soon after. This dude uses her a lot for planning what to do. That's one of the reasons how darksky was/could have been attacked.

-Zero always looked up at the person she made her bounding oath to, until the day he left and destered. A year later everyone was told he had died.

-Zero doesn't realize that Gray likes her.

-The people closest to her call her Mavis, since she actually loves that name and hasn't given up on it yet.

-However, the dude Zero made a promise to, his name is Watcher. But now he goes by his human name, Gerard. He hates the thought of darksky and wants to get rid of them.

Gerard

-Pretty evil

-when he was young, Gerard was a kind, compassionate boy, and cared deeply for his friends. He was always cheerful and optimistic too

-He sees his actions as a "game," even if said "game" results in the loss of lives.

-Cocky, clever, very sadistic, 

- A power which is called Heavenly body magic. It is a powerful power based around astronomical objects, such as meteors, stars and black holes. Gerard generates and manipulates the energy of stars from his body and uses it against his enemy. Gerard has shown tremendous mastery over this particular form of power. Gerard's body can be surrounded by a cloak of Heavenly Body Magic, allowing him to move through the air at incredible speeds. Even if someone could detect his trajectory, it is nearly impossible to catch him. With his speed, Gerard assaults his opponents with quick, but powerful, melee attacks. He can also create blasts of pure energy. He can even capable of creating a Thought Projection of himself, and is very skilled at doing so, having been able to fool the darksky into believing that his projection was actually a separate being from him. A thought projection is when he uses heavenly body magic and can use it to make a replicate of himself, but eh can change his appearance a bit, from his clothes to even his eye color.

-Black, spiky, short hair, lean, 6 foot 3, moderately tan skin, wears a black short sleeved hoodie, dark blue pants, black combat boots, wears a necklace with a dark blue gem pendant. Additionally, he has bi-colored eyes, almost neon green on the right and icy blue on the left

- the necklace was given to him by Zero when he first found her on a mission. 

-He'll never say this to Zero but he killed her parents, since they has physically and mentally abused her in too many ways. 

-He loves Zero very dearly and he thinks he's doing what's best for her

Gray

-Very quiet and usually does what he's told but sometimes will pretend to and actually just lack off and go sleep somewhere since he's bored.

-Will die to protect Zero.

-Zero protected Gray once on the battlefield and he has liked her ever since.

-Good friends with makis.

Arslan

-Hates it when people don't do as told.

-Pretend to enjoy making stuff but he rather be on the front lines, killing monsters

-He's very strong and pretty fast

-doesn't like violence nd will resolve stuff with peaceful talking or it's hammer time.

Makis

-Likes doing what eh does and enjoys fighting

-Had been asked to join the rebels and is still deciding

-His original name was Alzack and no one except for Gray and Zero and a couple other rebels know about it. It brings back bad memories and people use that to make him freeze up.

-

I think adding in Gerard could be a good plot twist. Please don't kill him, I want him to keep living but if you do make Zero die at the end from stopping everything, can you make Gerard realize what he has been apart of and make him regret it and then goes back to being to how he should have been, and is then a calm, mature, and kind person? I know, I'm asking a bit too much but I hope you say yes.

• Posted at:

Zerø|Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

Gang:/282488

DarkBlade Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

ஒQueen Of Timeஒ

△Queen Of Sword Dueling△

↕Member of the War Prevention Council↕

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

I will try my best. Everyone's saying I can't kill their character or it has to be near the end, so I might have to bend a few choices a little

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Good chapter!

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

thanks guys

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

dragonwolf4753

keep writing child

• Posted at:

Zerø|Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

ஒQueen Of Timeஒ

△Queen Of Sword Dueling△

Thumbnail avatar ec4473c247

wolfdance288

You can kill off my character whenever you want. Great job so far!

• Posted at:

Selene/Saurine

karmean,Akita,firea,Marrk

PROUD TO BE AN AQUARIUS!!!

"Just Remember...be POSITIVE."

"I Don't wanna be positive."

"If you are negative for even a second, I will slap you with this gummy worm. "

*deep breath*

Selene! Ayyyye

@Seeker

'Course. Just have a tad bit of writer's block

@Tigris

Next chapter from your pov

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

tigerwolf4248

Awesome yay!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Hey there! 

I just came back and I saw this!

I love it, keep on writing Aphrodite!

• Posted at:

Lupa DarkBlade

But oh how it feels so real

Lying here with no one near

Only you And you can hear me

When I say softly,

Slowly...

Hold me closer tiny dancer

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

Hachi Chachi Dunkerini

dragonwolf4753

I agree with lupa, keep writing.

• Posted at:

Zerø|Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

ஒQueen Of Timeஒ

△Queen Of Sword Dueling△

I'm so sorry guys. I had writer's block. I have an idea of what I want to do now, thanks to Bobkitteh. Wikia and chat have been on my to-do list, and I've grown curious of discord and have fallen in love with Stars and other slower music. I even found a drawing site you don't have to download! Chapter should be out around this time tomarrow =3

*summons her polar bears*

For now, I have to work on wikia. Bye!

mods let this through

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

tigerwolf4248

Yay!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

dragonwolf4753

what's the drawing website called?

• Posted at:

Zerø|Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

ஒQueen Of Timeஒ

△Queen Of Sword Dueling△

Can't tell you, it's against the rules. Anyway, chapters done, don't have time to type it onto my computer now though. We're leaving.

mods let this through please

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

Tigris followed the group as they left Darksky. She trailed along behind them as a scout. She hadn't gotten any sleep the night before and was exhausted. She listened to Cassy, Kevin, Zero, Bobcat, and Kitsune as they spoke in hushed voices.
“All the way to Canada,” whispered Cassy. “How’re we supposed to get there in time?”
Kevin shrugged. “It was you and Tigris who had the idea.”
Tigris’s ears swiveled forward.
“I know, Pretty Boy,” sighed Cassy. “We should’ve put more thought in it.”
“You couldn’t have,” Kitsune replied. “We had to leave quickly.”
Zero nodded. Bobcat was silent.
“Suppose you’re right,” Cassy told her.
Tigris realized that it hadn’t been her name that made her uneasy. She lifted her hand to her neck, and a mosquito buzzed out of the way. She looked around, wondering what had alerted her. Pizz C, who was at the front, stopped abruptly.
Cassy left Kevin and went to the frount. “What’s wrong?” she asked.
Pizz C shook his head. “It’s chill.”
“Chill.” muttered Zero. Pizz C shot her a sour look.
“My legs hurt,” complained Night Robin.
“These bugs,” said Selene frustratedly, swatting away more musquitos.
“Deal with it,” Gray suggested.
“That’s enough, please!” said Aphrodite. “Someone should scout ahead. The rest of us could take a moment to sit.”
“My legs still -” began Night Robin persistantly.
“We’re walking to Canada,” said Tigris harshly. “You’ll have to get used to it, if you want to survive.”
“Pffffft,” said Conrade. “We’re not moutain men.”
“Anyway,” Tigris continued, ignoring her brother, “I’ll scout ahead in falcon form.”
“Okay,” said Selene nervously. “But be careful.”
“Is something wrong?” Bobcat asked sympathetically.
Selene started to shake her head, but just ended up glancing over her shoulder. “I don’t know,” she admitted. “I feel... I don’t really - fragile, I guess?”
Everyone looked around, suddenly wary of their surroundings. “Selene,” Magnus began.
“It’s fine,” Selene promised him. “I just feel strange - like I’m naeusus, starving, and full at the same time.”
“Probably stress.” said Tigris, not wanting to worry her cousin.
“No,” insisted Magnus. “It can’t be.” His eyes were bright with adventure. “It can’t. I feel the same way - and I’m excited. Whatever it is, it isn’t stress. Now, can Tigris scout so we can sit down?”

mods let this through

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

redwolf988

Ooh I wonder what's bothering all of them. *Eats popcorn* 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

*takes a bit of popcorn* I have it all planned out muahahahahahahahahahaha thanks so much Bobcat for the information  on Tigris, but you also gave me another idea as well *troll face* *disappears in puff of smoke*

mods let this through

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

tigerwolf4248

Nice chapter! I'm excited to find out what's going on!! 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

No problemo. 

• Posted at:

Bobcat

Here there be salamanders

Proud Mormon!

#BuzzBuzzPotatoSaladY'all

"Sometimes I pretend I have insomnia.

What I really have is a good book, and 

an inadequate respect for tomorrow."

Bobcat, chat. Right now.

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

That sounded pushy, but I was trying to get it through mods as quick as possible.

modmins let this through

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

*looks right at Bobcat* *spams squirrels*

mods let this through

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

sorry guys busy all the time nowadays, you know?

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

hello?

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

We're waiting for the chapter.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

redwolf988

Hi!

Don't worry too much about not being able to get us another chapter right away, I know what it's like to be super busy. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

@Rain

I noticed. I hope to start it tonight - its pouring rain and if the power goes out I loose any thing I had open, meaning its way too dangerous to start a new chapter or even change stuff on wiki.

@Cassy

Cool. And hi.

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

bump

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

#Lams

1 , 2 , , 4 ,