Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

You have always known about your abilities. You try to act like a normal kid, but that doesn’t always work. So, you practice on an  art. Art, illusions, music. Anything and everything. Over the years, you have gotten very good at 4 of them. Then, one day, a letter comes for you. You never applied, but you see what it is. As you open it, the words blare out at you.

Dear _______________,

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the prestigious Watson School of Preforming Arts and Special Abilities! We will help push you to be the best you can be, while teaching you how to control your abilities. If you chose to accept, we will be meeting you on September 5. You will be assigned your dorm and schedule there. We hope to see you!

Headmistress Marie Watson

You do what any logical person would do, and you accept.

Dorms:

-The females are in the west wing, and the males are in the east wing.  They are in the separate dorm buildings. The buildings each have 3 floors. The males’ levels are A, B, and C. The females’ levels are D, E, and F.

- The girls wallpaper is either bright yellow, pink, or blue. The boys wallpaper is either orange, red, or green (A=Orange, B=Red, C=Green, D=Bright yellow, E=Pink, and F=Blue). In all the dorms, there is soft and fluffy white carpeting, a TV, a mini fridge, a couch, desks for each person in the dorm, a microwave, and closets for each person. If there is 2 people in a dorm, there are 2 single beds or a bunk bed, whichever you prefer. If there is three, there is a bunk bed and a singular bed. If 4 people, then two bunk beds.

-You can choose your own roommates!

Rooms:

Café: The café offers a variety of food. It is basically a food court, with Starbucks, fast-food restaurants, and fancy restaurants. The rectangle tables sit up to 20 people, and the circle tables sit 10 people. All the different grades have lunch at separate times. There is also an enclosed patio for the students to eat lunch.

Lounge: There is a big TV, game consoles, a studying area, bookshelves, couches, pool tables, skeeball, air hockey, foosball, a beverage fountain, vending machines, smoothie bar, sushi bar, ice cream bar, music stations, and books. Either a game room, study room, or just a room to hang out in.

Training Areas: Here is where you can come to practice controlling your powers. There are dummies, arenas, mirrors, and simulators. There is something for every power.

Practice Areas: Here is where you can practice your talents. There are mirrors, microphones, paints and canvases. There is something for every talent.

Theater: With over 3000 seats, this is one of the most important places in the school. This is where the Talent Show, plays, concerts, and End-of-the-Year Performance is. The acting class meets here.

Library: Doesn’t need a description. Open from 6AM to 10PM.

Rules:

-No leaving your dorm building before 5AM, must be in your dorm building by 10PM.

-No leaving campus during to week unless it is a class fieldtrip and you are accompanied by a teacher. If you leave campus on the weekends, sign out at the office.

Schedule and classes:

Schedule:

Period 1/2: 8:30-8:57

Period One: 9:00-10:00

Period Two: 10:03-11:10

Period Three (Also the 9th/10th Grade lunch): 11:13-12:30

Period Four (Also the 11th/12th Grade lunch): 12:33-1:30

Period Five : 1:33-2:45

Period Six 2:48-3:48

Period Seven: 3:51-4:51

Period Eight: 4:54-5:54

Period Nine: 5:57-6:45

Classes:

Required:

Math (Choose one), English, power control.

Language (One Required):

German, Spanish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Italian.

Talents/Electives:

Fashion Design

Illusions

Vocal/Songwriting

Script Writing/Writing

Cooking

Acting/Drama/Theatre History (Whichever you want to call it)

Robotics

Make-up/Costume Design

Film Production/Technical Theatre

Dance (Chose 1 style to focus on, and one backup)

Visual Arts (Please specify what type you want to do)

Music (Chose one instrument to focus on, and one backup)

Talent Show: This is one of the main school events. There are parents, talent scouts, record labels, art museums, etc. There is placing.

Plays/Concerts: The fall play will be Dear Evan Hansen, the winter play will be Frozen, and the end-of-year play is going to be written by the script writing class. There will be a fall concert, winter concert, and end-of-year concert.

End-Of-Year Performance:  This is a big deal. They do a song from a popular Broadway musical. There are solos, dance groups, dance solos, and vocal groups. This year’s song will either be “It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through A Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen.

Clubs:  Here are the already-formed clubs: Cooking Club, Robotics Club, Reading Club, Baking Club, Knitting Club, Computer Club, Horse Club, Animal Club, Upcycling Club, Archery Club, and Sports Club. You can form your own club, as long as you have a faculty member sponsor the club.

Forms:

Name:

Grade:

Appearance:

Clothes/Style:

Personality:

Classes:

Powers/Skills:

Talents:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Talent Show Form:

Name:

What are you doing?

Instruments/Props:

Other students doing it with you, if any:

End-Of-Year Performance form:

Name:

Grade:

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen:

My form:

Name: Allegreta Victoria

Grade: 9th 

Appearance: She has long hair that she has dyed in many colors: Blue, purple, pink, orange, red, green, yellow, and black. Her hair is normally in a braid. She has eyes that change colors, because of the sun(Like mine. I have no idea what color my eyes are..). She has pale skin. 5’3, so a bit short. However, she has scars, on her wrists and her back(From all the homes she’s been to.)  Smiles a lot.

Clothes/Style: She always has headphones on, even if she is in class. She wears a blue t-shirt, black sweatshirt, and black jeggings when she is working on something. Black boots, and a bag that has: Meds for her allergies, pens, pencils, notebooks, phone, knife, a book, a German dictionary, a computer, and a locket. She often had smudges of paint(Writes her songs in paint sometimes), pen, dirt, or dye on her face.

Personality:   She is an extrovert. Loves being around people. Very social. Optimistic, despite her past. Smart. Bright. Happy, jumpy, and loyal. Doesn’t break her promises. Sweet as sugar. Loves to include everyone. Loves music( Sia/Paramore/Vance Joy/Birdy/Eminem/Skylar Grey/Rhianna/Ed Sheeran/The Cab/Christina Perri/Newsboys/Lily Allen/Halsey/Ella Goulding/Taylor Swift/David Guetta/Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello/Really any sort of music at all).   

Schedule:

Power Control: 8:30-8:57

Engineering(Science): 9:00-10:00

Algebra: 10:03-11:10

Lunch: 11:13-12:30

English: 12:33-1:30

German: 1:33-2:45

Script Writing/Writing: 2:48-3:48

Vocal/Songwriting: 3:51-4:51

Acting/Drama/Theatre History:  4:54-5:54

Music (Violin as main, Guitar as backup): 5:57-6:45

Powers (3)/Skills: Hallucikinesis, hakai-egrokinesis, pathoelementokinesis

Talents: Vocal/Songwriting, Violin, Guitar, Script Writing/Writing, Acting/Drama.

Weaknesses:  She tends to trust to easily. Goes without sleep until she faints. Too talkative, which gets her into trouble in class.

Other:    WSFPAASA, worst control.

Talent Show Form:

Name: Allegreta Victoria

What are you going to do?: Singing a remix of “Fences” by Paramore and “Castle” by Halsey and also a song by her called “Why?”

Instruments/Props: Karaoke machine. Making the CD.

Other students doing it with you, if any: Any that want to can.

Name:   Allegreta Victoria

Grade:  9th

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen: I’m fine with any of them, but I like “You Will Be Found” more than the others.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

Lyric of the week: What do you want from me? I'm not America's Sweetheart

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Thumbnail avatar 1acbfd80ac

dramamoonrise5

Save spot!I can't make my form right now.

• Posted at:

I'm Natalie

Greencloak

Demigod Daughter of Nike

Magician in the House of Life

Starwatcher the NightWing

Janus-Madrigal

Huffleclaw

We don't stop playing because we grow old.We grow old because we stop playing.

Cleril

Winterwatcher

Turtlejou

Ripnami

Glorybringer

ravenfairy187

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

Save. *is trying to fight of a two year old*

• Posted at:

Dusk

We're not crazy! We just have colorful spirits! ~ Meg

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

Flipside: Uncontrollable   

ravenfairy187

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Thumbnail avatar a4b4f844b2

dolphinbutterfly1060

Name: Kazuya "Kat" Sakura

Grade: Ninth grade

Appearance: She has long, Pure strawberry blonde hair that is light blue tipped at the bottom, has pure light peridot eyes and a very pale complexion. She is very skinny, and super flexible. She wears a light blue crop-top that is wavy-cut and peach shorts. She also wears adorable sandals that are chocolate brown with a tiny glass rose on them with two black diamonds right next to them.

Clothes/Style: Look one up ( :P )

Personality: Kazuya is Sassy, sweet, compasionate, kind and super popular. She has a darker side to her, though. Kazuya can be rude, dark, ruthless and bitter.

Classes: 

Period 1/2: Power control class

Period One: Chosen language; German even-though she is fluent

Period Two: Make Up/Costume Design

Period Three: Lunch, and she eats lunch in her next classroom to be prepared

Period Four: Fasion Design

Period Five : Dance, mainly Hip-hop, secondary is ballet

Period Six: Cooking

Period Seven:Math

Period Eight:English

Period Nine: Acting//Drama//Whateves

Powers/Skills: She has Hydroknesis and flies using wings purely made of water. Kazuya is super flexible, and can fit through super tight spaces. She can also Control shadows.

Talents: Gymnastics, Costume design, other languages, and more I don't feel like writing because.

Weaknesses: Fire, electricity and bright light

Other: She is a diva and partially bullies//whatever to Allegreta. Not too mean, though. She is the head of the Archery club,  Cooking club and the Baking club. Also, she is super popular and people adore her because she's pretty and her parents are rich & Famous.

Talent Show Form:

Name:  Kazuya Sakura

What are you doing: Dancing//Singing

Instruments/Props: Ear piece, dresses and tiaras

Other students doing it with you, if any: If anyone wants to be a backup...Sure... 

Mods let this through, and sorry it's so long!!

• Posted at:

Ash, DarJesteOr Peridot          

"So what do you say? You can't give me the

dreams that are mine anyway." 

[‘ᴥ’] ^Woov^

#Kødash

#Firefox

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Could I make another character or 2 later, or can we only have one?

Name: Rachel Quinn

Grade: 11th

Appearance: Short, chin length honey blond hair with no bangs, small slanted pale blue- gray eyes, pale skin tone, and stands at about 5'. She is pretty lithe and slim in build.

Clothes/Style: Wears a white flowy tank top with random swirls of dark blue and purple. She wears a pair of dark gray jeans and black lace up paddock boots. She also wears a turquoise jacket with the hood down, and the zipper unzipped. Has a black watch on her left wrist.

Personality: Rachel is very outgoing, energetic, agile, and quick on her feet. She isn't afraid to call people out on things, and is sarcastic at times. She doesn't really like to look out for other people, but does it anyways. Rachel also is refuses to let most things faze her. She can be kind and nice, but generally isn't. She is a realist, and prefers to know the truth, and doesn't sugarcoat things. She is also stubborn to the boot and mildly afraid of cacti.

Classes:

German: 9:00-10:00

Film Production/ Technical Theater: 10:03-11:10

Cooking: 11:13-12:30

Lunch: 12:33-1:30

English: 1:33-2:45

Statistics (Math): 2:48-3:48

Physics (Science): 3:51-4:51

Script Writing/ Writing: 4:54-5:54

Music (Focus trumpet, backup trombone): 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills: Rachel has the ability to change into a dragon, can manipulate air (cough cough *helps playing wind instruments* cough cough), and can change the color of her skin and hair to camouflage (like a cameleon)

Talents: Film production. technical theater, music composing, trumpet, trombone, cooking

Weaknesses: She never turns down a challenge, especially if it tests her agility, and she's stubborn to the boot. Rachel also tends to know more than she should because she likes to eavesdrop.

Other: She will be in a two person dorm with some person. 

Dragon Apearance:

Rachel's dragon form is a medium size- it's roughly 3 1/2 feet tall and is very long. It is lithe, agile, and thin (built kind of like a ribbon), and not for close combat, instead attacking from far off. It is a stunning, pretty blue- gray in color and has a pair of sleek wings that start as that blue- gray and fades to a dark gray at the tips. It can get through incredibly small spaces, and can shoot hot, compressed air. The dragon form has an elongated snout, and has a spiky crest thing on its head.

Talent Show Form:

What are you doing? Playing an Imagine Dragons mix (Using parts of Warriors, Believer, Radioactive, and Demons in it (Not playing entire songs, but snippets of all four at different times that she put together in a song format)).

Instruments/Props: Trumpet; backdrop of a blank black chalkboard that has swirls in random chalk colors that come in and dissapear at times.

Other students doing it with you, if any: None. It's a solo.

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen: I don't know any of these, so it doesn't matter to me.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Rachel,Quinn,Vienna

DCI DCI DCI!!!

*Cue obsession music*

"I'm trying to get them to make me a sandwich!"

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Hello beastie."

Warning: I am a DCI fan.

Started July 8, 2014.

( 1st Gen?)

ravenfairy187

Both accepted!

@Rebel

You can have as many characters as you want

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Could I do a character who's skill is oragami?

• Posted at:

Yandere

"Luckily for Beowulf,Grendel's mother had a hoarding prblem."-Red

A tragic tale of a family of four

Unapoligetically Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"I'M A GENERAL!WHEEEE!"

Thumbnail avatar a40a3ec92b

fairyathena472

Name: Tori Faythe
Grade: (9th
Appearance: Long red hair, green eyes, freckles. She has a constant smile on her face/
Clothes/Style: A green tee, jean shorts, green converse. Has green framed glasses, and a backpack that contains her many notebooks, a bunch of lost pencils, a jacket, laptop, phone, ipod and headphones, and phone. Her hair is a mess most of he time, otherwise in a pony tail. She has a better dress that she got from a fashion kid.
Personality: POV
Classes: 

Period 1/2: 8:30-8:57- Math
Period One: 9:00-10:00- English
Period Two: 10:03-11:10- Power control
Period Three: 11:13-12:30- Lunch
Period Four: 12:33-1:30- French
Period Five : 1:33-2:45- Dance (Freestyle, hip hop.)
Period Six 2:48-3:48- Vocal
Period Seven: 3:51-4:51- Music (Violin, and ukulele as backup
Period Eight: 4:54-5:54- Illusions
Period Nine: 5:57-6:45- cooking

Powers/Skills: Illusions, shapeshifting, and plants.

Talents: Writing, art, dance, and cooking. Excellent violin and voice. Good at archery 
Weaknesses: Too kind, messy, and snappy. She is too hyper, and gets attention.
Other: Hi!

Talent Show Form:
Name: Tori Kitsune
What are you doing?: Talent Mix-up. Singing premade song, by me.
Instruments/Props: My violin, mic, premade food, prewritten story.
Other students doing it with you, if any: None.

Name: Tori Kitsune
Grade: 9
“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton with illusions and in violin.

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

Binturongs are adorable. Look em' up and see.

ravenfairy187

Accepted!

@Yandere

Yep!

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Name: Lillith Cowell

Appearance: short-ish, wavy, light pink hair; sightly tanned skin; a painted star on his cheek that changes color daily; a bit tall for his age; light blu-ish purple eyes, almost the color of lavender flowers

Clothes/Style: white, button-up, long-sleeved shirt; a sweater vest with a diamond pattern with different shades of pink; white skinny jeans with pink stars going down the outside sides of the legs; pink converse tennis shoes

Personality: bubbly; friendly; kind; loyal; dramatic; mood can turn dark in an instant if someone he cares about is threatened; tends to have little restraint; tends to act on pure instinct most of the time; also tends to hide fear and sadness behind a smile

Classes:

English: 9:00-10:00

Fashion Design: 10:03-11:10

Italian: 11:13-12:30

Acting/Drama/Theatre History: 1:33-2:45

Cooking: 2:48-3:48

Pre-calc: 3:51-4:51

Make-up/Costume Design: 4:54-5:54

Film Production/Technical Theatre: 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills: Animal Shape-shifting; Photokinesis; Telepathy

Talents: Acting/Drama; Singing; Dancing; Drawing; Designing Clothes

Weaknesses: highly allergic to perfume; Pyrophobia; Astraphobia (fear of thunder & lightning)

Other: -a small scar on his cheek that he always covers up by painting a star over it with face paint

-MAJOR sweet tooth

-his parents died in a house fire when he was little and he lived in an orphanage for the past 11 years

-he got the scar on his cheek from the house fire

-He's already fluent in three languages: Hawaiian, English, and Japanese

-He sometimes gains random animal parts, due to his lack of control over his shap-shifting power, though most of the time he has pink tabby cat ears and a somewhat fluffy, pink tabby cat tail

Talent Show Form:

What are you doing?: Acting (Not exactly sure what, though...)

Instruments/Props: Not really sure...

Other students doing it with you, if any: Anyone who wants to..

Grade: 12th

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen: I don't know any of them, so I guess any of them are fine..

I may add one or two more characters, if I can. ^^ Also, when is breakfast and dinner? XD

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

Hey, Kitten! Maybe Lillith gave Tori her better dress (since he's a fashion kid)? ^^

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

wolfheart1601

Dangnabit! I forgot to change his age and grade in the EoY Performance Form! DX

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

undergroundencoding20

Name:Sakata Hirokichi

Grade:9th

Apperance:Sakata has long black hair that goes to his waist when it's down.He usually puts it up in a messy bun.He has arched bangs,nut-brown almond-shaped eyes,an Asian skin tone,freckles underneath his eyes,& his left arm is a prostetich.(It's not one of the plastic ones,though.)

Clothing/Style:He wears a short-sleeved red t-shirt underneath a denim jacket,blue jeans,& brown combat boots.He carries a grey backpack holding oil pastles,sketchbooks,markers,& pencils.

Personality:He's a calm,shy,&generally quiet person.When he opens up,he's actually a bubbly person.

Classes:

Period 1/2:(8:30 to 8:57)Math

Period One:(9:00 to 10:00)English

Period Two:(10:03-11:10)Power Control

Period 3:11:13-12:30-Lunch

Period Four:(12:33-1:30)Hebrew

Period Five:(1:33-2:45)Music (Cello as main,violin as backup)

Period Six:(2:48-3:48)Visual Arts (Drawing & painting)

Period Seven:(3:51-4:51)Dance (Freestyle)

Period Eight:(4:54-5:54)Origami

Period Nine:(5:57-6:45)Cooking

Powers/skills:Magically animating art (Brining it to life),origami-related telekinesis (He can fold the origami with his mind).

Talents:Painting,potterey,drawing,playing the trumpet,cooking.

Weaknesses:Messy,loses things a lot,dyslexic.Not very good with expressing himself through words.

Other:Hoi

Talent show form:

Name:Sakata Hirochi

What are you doing?:Playing the cello

Intruments/props:Chello,folding chair

Other students doing it with you,if any?:N/A

Name:Sakata Hirochi

Grade:9

"Waving Through A Window" using origami as visual accompaniments on the cello

• Posted at:

Yandere

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"I'M A GENERAL!WHEEEE!"

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

Name: Karina "Kari" Sparrows

Grade: Tenth.

Appearance: Elbow-length raven-black hair, pale skintone, dark purple eyes.

Clothes/Style: A black tanktop, dark blue jeggings, black combat boots.

Personality: Fierce, can be hostile, a bit cold, a bit un-trusting. Loyal, protective, and a good friend once you get to know her.

Schedual-

Algebra: 8:30-8:57

Power Control: 9:00-10:00

English: 10:03-11:10

Music (Flute as main, Violin as back-up): 12:33-1:30

Greek: 1:33-2:45

Vocal/Songwriting: 2:48-3:48

Illusions: 3:51-4:51

Spanish: 4:54-5:54

Robotics: 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills: Illusions, Telekinesis, Animals.

Talents: Vocal/Songwriting, Flute, Violin.

Weaknesses: Too un-trusting, doesn't study hard enough, picky.

Other: N/A

Talent Show Form-

What are you doing?: Playing the flute.

Instruments/Props: Flute.

Other students doing it with you, if any: None.

End-Of-Year Performance form-

Grade: Tenth.

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen: I am okay with any of them.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

am...

A Jedi.

A Sorceress.

A Goddess.

"Whoever is happy will make others happy too."

~Anne Frank

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

|Luna|Jade|Alia|Mist|Hope|Faith|

Full gang: /281892

undergroundencoding20

@Wolfheart:I think Lilith & Sakata would get along because Lilith can speak Japanese & has the same English class as him.Also,they just seem like they'd get along.

Aaaand I forgot to change Sakata's age & grade at the end of the year form. *facedesk*

• Posted at:

Yandere

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"I'M A GENERAL!WHEEEE!"

wolfheart1601

@Yandere, I thought the age and grade were supposed to be the same in both forms? Why do you need to change it in his EoY Performance Form?

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

undergroundencoding20

Oooohhh.

• Posted at:

Yandere

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"I'M A GENERAL!WHEEEE!"

ravenfairy187

All accepted!

Once I post the EOY song and dorms, I'll start POVs. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Name : Maria Diaz  

Grade : 11th 

Appearance  : Really, really long black in a braided bun, Mexican style, with flowers woven in. Her eyes are a warm brown. Her skin is a cocoa brown. She is 5'7, and has an atheltic build. She is an orphan, and has scars decorating her back. She wears the marks proudly, because it means that she can survive and is strong. She wears a soft smile a lot. She is a pretty Latina/Mexican girl. 

Clothes/Style : She perfers to wear traditional Mexican wear, but she does wear normal clothing. On a jog, she wears a gray hoodie with pink ties, pink tank top, black jeggings, and pink and turquoise sneakers. In class, she wears jean shorts, a pink and gray top, her mother's locket and note, and black boots. On a cold day, she wraps a shawl around her shoulders and pulls on a lilac purple jacket. She always wears the earrings she was given by her first foster mother, who was very kind. She has a Indian style bag with has her stuff for class and her meds. 

Personality : Maria is very gentle and kind, with causes a lot of people to like her. She can be brave and risk her good reputation, but it depends. She is sort of mature and quiet. She is often the subject of bullying. She stays calm no matter what. Her calmness comes with having to deal with abusive foster parents. She is optimistic, and has always wanted to be a actress or a paramedic. She is strong in heart and soul and goes through life with a kind and caring heart. 

Classes : English  (every other day) 8:30-8:57

Engineering (Science) 9:00-10:00

French 10:03-11:10 

Greek 11:13-12:30 

Lunch 12:33-1:30 

Acting/Drama/Theater History 1:33-2:45 

Dance(Irish as main, ballet as backup) 2:48-3:48 

Vocal/Songwriting 3:51-4:51 

Hebrew 4:54-5:54 

Music (guitar as main, flute as backup) 5:57-6:45 

Powers (3)/Skills : Healing, water, earth 

Talents : Vocal/Songwriting, guitar, flute, Acting/Drama/Theater

Weaknesses : She stays up a lot to study for tests, or work on something and then she faints when she finally can't do it anymore.

Other : WSFPAASA, She has depression pills, but she is recovering.

Talent Show Form :

What are you going to do? : Sing "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood, "Who I Am" by Jessica Andrews, and sing "Downside of Growing Up" by Maddie and Tae. 

Other students doing it with you?: She can do it alone, but Luna's helping for the last song 

End-Of-Year Performance Form :

Grade : 9th 

"It’s Quiet Uptown" from Hamilton, "Waving through a Window" from Dear Evan Hansen, or "You Will be Found" from Evan Hansen. I like You Will Be Found. 

Name: Luna Diaz 

Grade: 9th 

Appearance: Long white hair swept up into a very intricate hair style. Striking blue eyes. Same skin tone as Maria, but lighter. 5'4, and getting taller. Radiates a soft regalness, with often a kind smile on her face. Soft features, with light footsteps. Not very heavy, but has an athletic build. A moon birthmark on her shoulder. 

Clothes/Style: Anything with blue and white in it, with a moon necklace. She usually wears sneakers, but if she's wearing a dress, black flats. She has a bag with meds in it, just in case she gets really sick. 

Personality: Quiet and shy. Usually prone to bullying, but she knows to ignore them. She feels comfortable in crowd of people, but she sticks out like sore thumb because of her hair. She hates the spotlight, but Maria's helping her get used to being the center of attention. Very kind, and enjoys helping people. 

Classes

Period 1/2: 8:30-8:57         | Vocal/Songwriting 

Period One: 9:00-10:00      | Power Control 

Period Two: 10:03-11:10    | Greek 

Period Three : 11:13-12:30 |  Lunch 

Period Four : 12:33-1:30      | Makeup/Costume Design 

Period Five : 1:33-2:45         | Dance (Focus is ballet, backup contemporary)

Period Six 2:48-3:48             | Acting/Drama/Theatre History 

Period Seven: 3:51-4:51      | Cooking 

Period Eight: 4:54-5:54      | Music (Focus violin, backup viola) 

Period Nine: 5:57-6:45       | Fashion Design 

Powers/Skills: Moon 

Talents: Running, archery, cooking 

Weaknesses: She has a sickness that if she goes over her limit, she becomes very sick (convient way to kill her off) 

Other: WSFPAASA 

Talent Show Form:

Name: Luna Diaz 

What are you doing? : Downside of Growing Up by Maddie and Tae, Daughter of the Moon by Adriana Figueroa 

Instruments/Props: Piano for the last one, guitar for the first 

Other students doing it with you, if any: She's doing Downside of Growing Up with Maria 

Name: Luna Diaz 

Grade: 9th 

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen: It's Quiet Uptown 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016

Lyric of the Week : Phantom of given life 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

fairyathena472

Alright, sounds good, Wolfheart. Maybe Tori gains a crush on him because romance.=P

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

undergroundencoding20

(@Lani:Could I change the song he's doing to Smooth Criminal by Michal Jackson? I think that'd make more sense.)

• Posted at:

Yandere

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"I'M A GENERAL!WHEEEE!"

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

@Yanderee : Can Luna have a crush on your charcter?

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016

Lyric of the Week : Phantom of given life 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

undergroundencoding20

@Accalia:Sure.

• Posted at:

Yandere

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"I'M A GENERAL!WHEEEE!"

wolfheart1601

Sure, Kitten. ^^

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

ravenfairy187

All accepted!

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

fairyathena472

=3

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

dramamoonrise5

Name:Celine Orally

Appearance:Curly braided auburn hair that is ombred purple, emerald green eyes,pale skin,glasses,freckles,about 4'4

Clothing:Short-sleeved blouse with light jeans and pink converse,and a flower headband.

Personality:Very shy,as she was told to hide her entire life,but when you get to know her,she is very kind,friendly,and loyal.Loves to sing music from musicals.

Classes:

8:30-8:57=Dance(hip-hop as first,ballet as backup)

9:00-10:00=Fashion Design

10:03-11:10=Cooking

11:13-12:30=Lunch

12:33-1:40=Power Control

1:33-2:45=Make-Up/Costume Design

2:48-3:48=English

3:51-4:51=Italian

4:54-5:54=Music(guitar as first,flute as backup)

5:58-6:45:Algebra

Powers/Skills:Zoolinguism

Talents:Singing,Dancing,Acting,Fashion Design

Weaknesses:Too shy,has ADHD

Other:Has an adopted sister named Veronica

Talent Show Form

Name:Celine Orrally

What are you doing?:Singing "For Good" from Wicked.

Instruments/Props:None

Other students you are doing it with?:Half-sister Veronica

End Of The Year Concert Form

Name:Celine Orrally

Which Song?:"It's Quiet Uptown" from Hamilton

• Posted at:

I'm Natalie

Greencloak

Demigod Daughter of Nike

Janus-Madrigal

Huffleclaw

Cleril

Winterwatcher

Turtlejou

Ripnami

Glorybringer

dramamoonrise5

Name:Veronica Orrally-Savageu

Grade:11th

Appearance:Short straight blond hair ombred pink,sea green eyes,tan skin,about 4'9,freckles

Clothing:Grey hoodie with dark jeans and combat boots.

Personality:Very outgoing,friendly and talkative.Bubbly and positive

Classes:

8:30-8:57=Illusions

9:00-10:00=Pre-Calculus

10:03-11:10=Visual Arts(Poetry)

11:13-12:30=Power Control

12:33-1:30=Lunch

1:33-2:45:Vocal/Songwriting

2:48-3:48=French

3:51-4:51=Theatre History

4:54-5:54=English

5:57-6:45=Robotics

Powers/Skills:Atmokinesis and Precognition

Talents:Singing,Dancing,Poetry,Magic

Weaknesses:Talks a lot,has a little bit of a temper

Other:She was from India,but she was adopted when she was 12.Has a half sister named Celine

Talent Show Form:

What are you doing?: Singing "For Good" from Wicked

Instruments/Props: None

Other students?:Doing it with Celine

End Of The Concert Form:

Grade:11th

Which Song?:"Waving Through A Window" from Dear Evan Hanson

• Posted at:

I'm Natalie

Greencloak

Demigod Daughter of Nike

Janus-Madrigal

Huffleclaw

Cleril

Winterwatcher

Turtlejou

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Thumbnail avatar a4b4f844b2

dolphinbutterfly1060

Can we start POVing yet??

• Posted at:

Ash, DarJesteOr Peridot          

"So what do you say? You can't give me the

dreams that are mine anyway." 

[‘ᴥ’] ^Woov^

#Kødash

#Firefox

ravenfairy187

Dorms:

Boys:

A1: Lillith and Sakata

Girls:

D1: Kayzuya and Rachel

E1: Tori and Karina

F1: Allegretta and Maria

D2: Luna and Celina

E2: Veronica

EOY song:

There are moments that the words don’t reach
There is suffering too terrible to name
You hold your child as tight as you can
And push away the unimaginable
The moments when you’re in so deep
It feels easier to just swim down

Well, let that lonely feeling wash away
Maybe there’s a reason to believe you’ll be okay
‘Cause when you don’t feel strong enough to stand
You can reach, reach out your hand

Step out, step out of the sun
If you keep getting burned
Step out, step out of the sun
Because you've learned, because you've learned

I spend hours in the garden
I walk alone to the store
And it’s quiet uptown
I never liked the quiet before
I take the children to church on Sunday
A sign of the cross at the door
And I pray
That never used to happen before

Even when the dark comes crashing through
When you need a friend to carry you
And when you’re broken on the ground
You will be found

We start with stars in our eyes
We start believing that we belong
But every sun doesn't rise
And no one tells you where you went wrong

Look at where we are
Look at where we started
I know I don’t deserve you, Eliza
But hear me out. That would be enough

From across the silence
Your voice is heard

On the outside, always looking in
Will I ever be more than I've always been?
'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass
Waving through a window
I try to speak, but nobody can hear
So I wait around for an answer to appear
While I'm watch, watch, watching people pass
Waving through a window, oh
Can anybody see, is anybody waving?

If I could spare his life
If I could trade his life for mine
He’d be standing here right now
And you would smile, and that would be enough
I don’t pretend to know
The challenges we’re facing
I know there’s no replacing what we’ve lost
And you need time
But I’m not afraid
I know who I married
Just let me stay here by your side
That would be enough

So let the sun come streaming in
'Cause you’ll reach up and you’ll rise again
If you only look around
You will be found (You will be found)
You will be found (You will be found)
You will be found

Out of the shadows
The morning is breaking
And all is new, all is new
It's filling up the empty
And suddenly I see that
All is new, all is new
You are not alone
You are not alone
You are not alone
You are not alone
You are not alone (You are not alone)
You are not

On the outside, always looking in
Will I ever be more than I've always been?
'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass
Waving through a window
I try to speak, but nobody can hear
So I wait around for an answer to appear
While I'm watch, watch, watching people pass
Waving through a window, oh
Can anybody see, is anybody waving back at me? (Ooh)

Even when the dark comes crashin' through
When you need someone to carry you
When you’re broken on the ground

You will be found!

So let the sun come streaming in
'Cause you’ll reach up and you’ll rise again
If you only look around
You will be found

You will be found

You will be found
 Even when the dark comes crashin' through

When you need someone to carry you

You Will Be Found 

Green is all of them, red  is duets, and blue are solos. 

Mods, please let this through!

I'll post the first POV tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Name: Aurèlia Sorako "Lia" Marcet

Grade: tenth (sophomore)

Appearance: Lia has wavy waist-length dark brown hair with light brown highlights (worn down behind a headband unless she has to put it up), almond-shaped sky blue eyes, an oval face, and light tan skin. She is tall for her age (5'7.5") and slim.

Clothes/Style: Lia almost always wears dresses OR tops and skirts in varied shades of pink, purple, and/or blue; white or light gray leggings; and sparkly silver flats. On colder days, she wears a dark blue denim jacket as well. 

Classes:

Vocal/Songwriting: 8:30-8:57

Geometry: 10:03-11:10

Music (piano as her main instrument, violin as a secondary one): 12:33-1:30

English: 2:48-3:48

Script Writing: 3:51-4:51

Italian: 4:54-5:54

Dance (tap as her main style, contemporary as her second): 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills: Lia's powers are aerokinesis and telepathic communication

Talents: Lia's talents are acting, singing, writing, playing the piano & violin, and dancing.

Weaknesses: mental vulnerability during telepathic communication, tends to know more than she should because her curiosity borders on nosiness

Other: WSFPAASA, Lia is the oldest of her siblings (all triplets).

Talent Show Form:

Name: Aurèlia Marcet 

What are you doing? Acting out a short comedic scene

Instruments/Props: undecided as of now

Other students doing it with you, if any: her sister Cathrine and brother Naito

Name: Aurèlia Marcet

Grade: sophomore

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen: You Will Be Found

Name: Cathrine Estel "Cathy" Marcet

Appearance: Cathy has a wavy sky blue bob with light brown roots, rounded sky blue eyes, a heart-shaped face, and light tan skin. She is shorter than average (5'1.75") and slim.

Clothes/Style: Cathy usually wears a blue or green tee, jeans, and black slip-on shoes.

Classes:

German: 8:30-8:57

Makeup/Costume Design: 12:33-1:30

Film Production/Technical Theatre: 2:48-3:48

Cooking: 3:51-4:51

Spanish: 4:54-5:54

Fashion Design: 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills: Cathy's powers are photokinesis and telepathic communication.

Talents: She is good at acting, playing the clarinet & guitar, cooking, and designing clothesglassesnd she has a knack for learning new languages as well.

Weaknesses: shadows, mental vulnerability during telepathic communication, tends to be stubborn.

Other: WSFPAASA, youngest triplet

Talent Show Form:

Name: Cathrine Marcet

Other students doing it with you, if any: her sister Aurèlia and brother Naito

Name: Naito Mikael Marcet

Appearance: Naito has short straight dark brown hair with light brown highlights, almond-shaped dark brown eyes, an oval face, and light tan skin. He is tall for his age (5'10"), with an average build for his height.

Clothes/Style: Naito usually wears a blue, green, or red tee; jeans; and white sneakers with blue laces. He always wears a pair of black-framed glasses as well.

Classes:

Vocal/Songwriting: 8:30-8:57

French: 10:03-11:10

Cooking 2:48-3:48

Script Writing/Writing: 3:51-4:51

English: 4:54-5:54

Geometry: 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills: Naito's powers are biokinesis and telepathic communication.

Talents: Naito is good at acting, singing, cooking, writing, and designing costumes.

Weaknesses: mental vulnerability during telepathic communication, difficulty controlling biokinetic abilities, all but blind without his glasses

Other: WSFPAASA, middle triplet

Talent Show Form:

Name: Naito Marcet

Other students doing it with you, if any: his sisters Aurèlia and Cathrine

• Posted at:

Andra Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian

Greencloak

Ekat/Janus

Divergent

I <3 cats

Actress

Writer

Singer

+INFP-A

=

Me!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

SA/39C/Hzn

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Cathy's corrected form:

Name: Cathrine Estel "Cathy" Marcet

Appearance: Cathy has a wavy sky blue bob with light brown roots, rounded sky blue eyes, a heart-shaped face, and light tan skin. She is shorter than average (5'1.75") and slim.

Clothes/Style: Cathy usually wears a blue or green tee, jeans, and black slip-on shoes.

Classes:

German: 8:30-8:57

Film Production/Technical Theatre: 2:48-3:48

Cooking: 3:51-4:51

Algebra 1: 4:54-5:54

Fashion Design: 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills: Cathy's powers are photokinesis and telepathic communication.

Talents: She is good at acting, playing the clarinet & guitar, cooking, and designing clothes.

Weaknesses: shadows, mental vulnerability during telepathic communication, tends to be stubborn

Other: WSFPAASA, youngest triplet

Talent Show Form:

Name: Cathrine Marcet

Other students doing it with you, if any: her sister Aurèlia and brother Naito

• Posted at:

Andra Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian

Greencloak

Ekat/Janus

Divergent

I <3 cats

Actress

Writer

Singer

+INFP-A

=

Me!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

SA/39C/Hzn

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

ravenfairy187

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

I will make Wyvern later.

Name: Jexmin Zishirum

Appearance: Bright red curly hair with dark purple streaks that she contains in a ponytail, slanted eyes that are a very pale blue, lightly tanned skin, about 5’9” in height. 

Clothes/Style: Wears a white tank top with a black bubble on the front with the words “HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND” written in blocky, narrow white letters. Wears a pair of short olive green shorts underneath that have frayed edges, and a pair of light gray leggings with the words ‘Keep Dreaming’ in a dark gray cursive font down the front of the right leg side of the leggings. Wears a pair of running shoes that vary in color and brand(she goes through them quickly) but are currently black and white Nikes. She has on neon blue socks. Wears a mess of bracelets on her right arm, and a circlet on her left arm about halfway between her elbow and shoulder of a snake going round that is a faded gold color. Wears a thin chain necklace around her neck with a small salamander charm with an onyx eye.

Personality: Jexmin is bubbly, perky, friendly, peppy, and outgoing. She isn't gullible though, or an easy truster though, despite her outgoing, friendly personality. She bounces back from most things, and is quite charitable as well. She has a lot of pent up anger and a temper, so she takes it out via sports, mainly running. If she didn't take her temper out, she'd be somewhat violent, looking for a fight, insulting, sarcastic, and armed with retorts. She stands up for what she believes in with no regards to the consequences. She also is more prone to rush into something with a half- baked plan that generally fails. Jexmin will back down from very few things, and is very energetic. Like, bouncing off the walls energetic (another reason why she does sports). Jexmin loves old rock n roll music, and retro music in general. She is fidgety, and really doesn't like cats.

Classes:

Italian: 10:03-11:10

Statistics (Math): 11:13-12:30

Fashion Design: 1:33-2:45

Script Writing/ Writing: 2:48-3:48

Robotics: 3:51-4:51

Film Production/ Technical Theater: 4:54-5:54

Music (Trombone main, tuba backup): 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills: Can manipulate darkness and shadows, become invisible, and can walk through objects.

Talents: Trombone, tuba, fashion design, robotics, writing of any kind.

Weaknesses: Jexmin doesn't like to ask for help from people, despite her more outgoing personality. She also doesn't always know when to stop, and will continue going with something past the point that she should have.

Other: Can speak in fluent French.

Talent Show Form:

Name: Jexmin Zishirum

What are you doing? Playing an original composed piece on trombone. 

Instruments/Props: Trombone; backdrop of a field of sunflowers with a giant organ in the middle

Other students doing it with you, if any: Wyvern, who will be playing organ.

Name: Jexmin Zishirum

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen: Doesn't matter to me.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Rachel,Quinn,Vienna

DCI DCI DCI!!!

*Cue obsession music*

"I'm trying to get them to make me a sandwich!"

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Hello beastie."

Warning: I am a DCI fan.

Started July 8, 2014.

( 1st Gen?)

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Name: Malpas

Appearance: She's tall and skinny, with long, light brown hair. She has one, blue streak in her hair, and its usually in a ponytail. She wears a dark red mask that covers her eyes. She has dark red, short horns, and large, black wings, that resemble crow wings.

Clothes/Style: A large, black leather jacket, with a black tank top underneath. She wears a golden necklace, that has a moon on it. She also wears ble, ripped jeans. She sometimes also wears a short,black dress, and a black white gingham jacket tied around her waist. 

Personality:Stubborn, mysterious, suspicous, skeptical, rebellious, neuroticism, a bit aggressive, deceptive, tough, discreet, secretive, intelligent, keen, and quiet. Other things will be in POV

Classes:

Vocal/Songwriting: 10:03-11:10

French: 11:13-12:30

Script Writing/Writing: 1:33-2:45

Math: 2:48-3:48

Acting/Drama. Theatre History: 3:51-4:51

Music- Cello: 4:54-5:54

Film Production/Technical Theatre: 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills: Fly, conjure fire, can appear as a crow, turn invisible (which she isn't that good at), she's able to send dreams and visions to people, kinda take over people (she hasn't figured this one out yet ;-;). 

Talents: Singing, drawing, hacking, and playing her Cello.

Weaknesses: Claustrophobic, basiphobia, (the fear of falling, hers is only when she's flying)

Other: -She can sometimes go out of control, and sometimes the demon inside takes over.

-She has a dagger on her at all times.

-She died when she was 12.

-She doesn't really like to smile.

-She loves Twenty One Pilots

-She's hiding a secret, (hint hint) which involves the mask.

Talent Show Form:

What are you doing?: Singing Can't Help Falling In Love

Instruments/Props: None

Other students doing it with you, if any: Ehhh Not That I know of

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen: I don't really know any of them, sooooo I don't care which one.

• Posted at:

"I wish plant life would

grow all around me,

so I won't feel dead

Anymore..."

*Call Me Blue*

"And I know it might be a little bit selfish of me to say,

But I need to know if you thought of me at all today."

ravenfairy187

Malpas needs to lose 3 powers cause you can only have 3 and she has 6

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

dramamoonrise5

Are we starting?

• Posted at:

I'm Natalie

Greencloak

Demigod Daughter of Nike

Janus-Madrigal

Huffleclaw

Cleril

Winterwatcher

Turtlejou

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

pmubbump

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-