Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

Alright. So this is my first RP based on an anime. Please sign up for this. Here is the form:

Name:

Appearance:

what school grade are you in?:

personality:

Bey club you will join:

Name of your bey: (Not love, the thing you use to play beyblade. Must begin with the first letter of your character's name. EX: Storm Sprizen for Shu Kurenai)

Bey type:(Stamina; Attack; Defense; Balance)

Appearance of bey: (You can customize your own!)

Color of your launcher:

What does your bey represent:

Crush?:

other:

Here's mine!:

Name: Amaya Kurenai

Appearance: Big red eyes, Long white hair tied in a ponytail, Thin, Tall, pale skin, red glove on right hand, purple blouse, black jacket, serious expression, Black jeggings, combat boots, Blue bag holding launcher and bey.

what school grade are you in?: 8th grade

Personality: Protective of her brother, Competitave trainer, and You'll see!

Bey club you will join: Beygoma Academy bey club

Name of your bey: Agile Alayla

Bey type: Defense

Appearance of bey: Red violet energy layer with nine gold blades, silver forge that balances well, Performance tip is wide and has a good grip on the stadium so that it can't be moved from the center.

Color of your launcher: Red violet

What does your bey represent: Hunting panther

Crush?: Zac the sunrize but she doesn't show it as fast 

Other: Her brother is none other than the member of the supreme four, Shu kurenai.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

If you do not know who Shu is look up Shu kurenai on google

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

• Posted at:

Aphrodite

Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. Raise a glass to the four of us, tomorrow there'll be more of us, telling the Story of Tonight. 

#Lams

mummycat42

can someone please join?????

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

Bump?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

C'mon. Please don't let this die. I'm begging you guys. please?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

Gee...

Can't believe this died already.

I knew it. 

*throws flowers on thread's tombstone*

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar e0e5788817

lonechallenger22

Umm...what's Beyblade?

It sounds intresting.

• Posted at:

~Ferret

(& Taylor,when he's on here.Tile people.Yaay.)

Your local Sherelockian/Undertrash/Riordan trash/Ranger/The Random Gay Person In The Corner

#Terret

King of bad Puns

Wolf mother,where'v you been?

Beyblade is an anime which features people battling each other with spinning tops. I used to watch the show, and that's all I remember. I think some sort of spirit creature things live in the spinning tops, if I remember correctly.

• Posted at:

Fizzy

my greatest feat ever was reciting the alphabet backwards without pausing

i did an everything wrong with the emoji movie

it got 129,600 wrongs because i wronged every single frame

i now have made a big waste of time

Thumbnail avatar e0e5788817

lonechallenger22

Oh.

• Posted at:

~Ferret

(& Taylor,when he's on here.Tile people.Yaay.)

Your local Sherelockian/Undertrash/Riordan trash/Ranger/The Random Gay Person In The Corner

#Terret

King of bad Puns

Wolf mother,where'v you been?

mummycat42

Can someone please make a form? I really want someone on this. Look! I already have it ready to revive it. Please make a form!!!!! Now if you'll excuse me, It's time for my daily episode of beyblade burst! Spryzen for life!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 81eaa610e0

teabear54

Can I still join?

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

I'm way too awkward for my own good

Just a son of Mercury, redcloak, hufflepuff, nightwing/rainwing hybrid dragonet,

and pokemon trainer... that's totally not an odd combination...

My flipside is Mr Manticore

teabear54

I will reply with form as soon as I can :D

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

Just a son of Mercury, redcloak, hufflepuff, nightwing/rainwing hybrid dragonet,

teabear54

I'm surprised nobody has joined, this rp is the best idea ever

Name: Wilbert (I can't think of any other name starting with w, and I really like the name I picked for my beyblade)

Appearance: Short for his age with red (natural red not dyed) bushy hair. His left eye is green and his right eye is brown. He wears a neon green t shirt, turquoise basketball shorts, red high tops and a vermilion fingerless glove on his left hand.

School grade: 6

Personality: Wilbert is always happy and is very loving to his friends. Is extremely competitive and practises blading a lot.

Bey club you will join: Beygoma academy bey club

Name of your bey: Bandit Wendigo

Bey type: Balance

Appearance of bey: Bandit Wendigo has a vermilion layer with platinum claw shaped contact points made of rubber. Its forge disk is heavy and painted red, with 13 small spikes going around it. Its performance tip is tangerine in colour and flat for attack movement, but with a hole in the middle to increase spin time.

Colour of launcher: Tangerine

What does your bey represent: A wendigo, which is a Canadian legendary monster (They are really popular in Canada)

Crush: None yet

Other: He is an orphan with no family, so he spends most of his time blading or hanging out with his friends. His beyblade rotates counter clockwise and the rubber on his layer lets him steal its opponent's spin. (It's not that overpowered though since having attack type movement takes away a lot of stamina, so it just keeps him in battle for a little longer) 

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

mummycat42

Sure! go ahead!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

teabear54

I can start my POV today if you want :D

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Something beyblade related I though I should mention. Earlier this morning I found my first bey. It's metal fight, not burst. It's Burn Fireblaze 134 metal sharp. I've literally had is for 7 years!

NOSTALGIAAAAAA

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Whoops it's actually called burn fireblaze 135 metal sharp 

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Um ok if I POV today? I'm really hyped and wanna start really bad. Also, this is my first rp, so I might be really bad. However, I will probably improve with time. Anyways, if I suck, don't judge me lel

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Um well I guess I'll POV now... if this sucks I am very sorry. Also mods, bey in beyblade is short for beyblade, so don't not let it through since I say bey. Anyways, here goes nothing:

Wilbert:

I woke up in my tiny pile of blankets and a pillow. Being an orphan, I had no food, and since it was Saturday I had no school, so I didn't really have much to do. I basically live in a blanket fort between two houses, so I didn't have anything to do at home. I got out of my blanket fort and walked BEY around the neighbourhood. Not anything new. Then I saw the town's beyblade store. If only I had the money to buy a bey from it. All I ever did was watch my friends Shu and Amaya blade, I'd never even launched a bey. Then I saw a sign at the store. It read: "CREATE A BEYBLADE COMPETITION! WINNER WILL RECIEVE THE BEYBLADE THEY CREATED AT NO COST! FREE ENTRY!" I couldn't believe it. I finally had a chance to get myself a beyblade! I ran into the shop. "Hi Jonny!" I said to the owner, who I've known for a while. "Hey Wilbert. I'm guessing you're here for the create a beyblade competition?" "Actually, yes." I answered. "Well it's simple. You describe a beyblade that isn't like any other. We'll pick a lucky contestant who we think has the best idea, and we will make his or her idea a reality." I quickly brainstormed. Around five minutes later, I had the perfect idea. "So it would be called Bandit Wendigo. It would have a vermilion layer, with platinum colour rubber contact points shaped like claws, all coming together to make a star shape. It would have a heavy, bright red forge disk with 13 small spikes. The performance tip would be tangerine in colour, flat shaped for attack movement, but with a hole in the middle to increase stamina. And finally, it would spin counterclockwise unlike most beys to absorb the opponents  spin."  Jonny had a surprised look on his face. "Wow... I never thought an orphan who had never even launched a bey would think of something like this. Thanks for signing up, we will announce the winner at 1:30 today. Good luck!" I exited the shop and sprinted to Shu and Amaya's house. This was big news that I definitely had to tell them. About 5 minutes later, I had arrived at their house. I rang the doorbell. Shu opened the door. "Hey Wilbert. You look really excited. What happened?" I walked into his house. The air conditioning felt great considering I live in a blanket fort. "Amaya, Shu, the craziest thing just happened! So I was walking around, and I saw a sign at the bey shop. It said they were having a contest to see who could think of the best bey. I entered, and if I win, I'll get the bey I made for free!" "That's great!" Said Amaya. "When will they announce the winner?" "1:30." I answered. "That's great!" Said Shu. "Are you hungry?" Amaya asked. "Actually, I am." I answered. Shu made pasta, and I quickly gobbled it up. "Thanks for the lunch. OH MAH GAWSH!!! ITS ALMOST 1:30!!! I HAVE TO GO SEE IF I WON!!!" "We're definitely coming too." Said Shu. "We have to leave now if we want to get there on time, so we should leave now." Amaya said. We walked over to the shop, and around 20 other people were there, waiting to see if they won. "Hello everyone! As you all know, we had a create a beyblade contest. However, only one person can win. That person is..." There was a huge dramatic pause. "Wilbert! You officially have your own beyblade! This is Bandit Wendigo!" He held up a beyblade. It was mainly circular, with a vermilion layer with platinum claw shaped rubber contact points making a star shape, a heavy, red forge disk with 13 spikes, and a tangerine driver with a a hole in the bottom to increase stamina. It even came with a tangerine counter clockwise string launcher! "Congratulations, this bey was a great idea." Jonny said. He handed it over to me. "Good luck, this bey could probably become one of the best if you practise enough." "Thanks Jonny! Don't worry, I will definitely practise enough to win some tournaments." My journey to become the number one blader had finally begun.

What do you think? Was it good? And I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors. Anyways, I hope this rp does well :D Also, sorry if it's kinda long...

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Was my POV good? Also can you please do a POV?

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

mummycat42

It was awesome! I'll do mine soon!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

teabear54

Sorry randomly typed bey in middle of pov in caps, isn't supposed to be there sorry lel

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

mummycat42

Amaya:

Wilbert had shown up at my door, smiling. When he told my brother and me about the contest, he was bursting with energy. I smiled as Shu invited him in for dinner. Once he saw the time, he rushed out of our home, with us at his heels. He did end up winning to design a bey competition. "Congrats! It's a lovely bey! Your gonna need a launcher, how 'bout  we get you one? Our treat." I say. He smiles as we lead him to the bey store. "Well if it isn't a member of the Supreme four, Sh Kurenai, and his sister, Amaya. What brings you two here?" Asks the store clerk. "We need a launcher for our friend. You have anything?" My brother replies cooly. Wilbert comes in to be able to choose his bey launcher. The store clerk sets out a variety of launchers in different colors. The tangerine colored one seemed to appeal to Wilbert. He pointed to it. "I like that one." Shu nodded, and I got my wallet out and took out some of the money I had saved up over the years. The store clerk nodded and thanked us for buying there. Once we had paid and left, Wilbert smiled as he examined the launcher. He looked at us and said, "Thanks, guys! How about we go train?" Shu and I exchanged glances as we smiled and nodded. We began to walk to the park when we heard a voice behind us. "Hey! Guys! Wait up!" It was unmistakably the voice of one of my brother's friends, his name was Valt Aoi. He caught up to us, out of breath. Then he held up hid bey, Victory Valtryek. "I wanna battle too. Can I?" He looked at us, and we nodded. Then we proceeded to the park. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

I'm actually asking my parents for a bey, the launcher, and the stadium. I hope I get Spryzen.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

teabear54

I'm guessing you like Shu and spriggan? Spriggan S2 is tied with Luinor L2 for my favourite beyblade in real life. 

P.S. Do you just watch the anime beyblade burst or do you play the game in real life too? I do both. (The game in real life is a lot more fun than it

looks, if you don't already play it you should try it, I recommend getting the epic rivals set if you're starting out, it comes with valtryek v2 and spriggan s2 plus a stadium to use them in)

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Thanks! That was my first time RPing, and I'm really shy, so it took me five minutes of not typing anything to finally grab all the courage to press the submit button. Yah, I'm way too shy...

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Up

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Um well I guess I'll make another POV today, I have no school so I have a lot of time

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

The best deal is the epic rivals set, it comes with 2 beys (spryzen and valtryek) 2 launchers and a stadium for 25-30 bucks depending on the store you buy it from (separately that's around 35-40 bucks)

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Your POV was really good! Here's mine:

Wilbert:

After getting my launcher, we were greeted by Valt, who is one of my friends and also one of the top bladers in the country. "Can I come practise too? This year's district tournament starts tomorrow and I want to beat Shu this time!" "I don't see why not." Answered Amaya. "Well let's go!" Valt yelled out. He ran at top speed even though the park was just across the street. "Wilbert, ready for your first launch?" Shu asked. "Well, let me think. Um... ISNT IT OBVIOUS!?!?! LETS GOOOOOOO!" I put Wendigo on my launcher. "A legend is born." I thought in my head. "LET IT RIP!" I yelled out. Wendigo landed with a soft thud and... scraped the floor, causing it to stop spinning. "Wow! I'm a legend already!" I joked. I picked Wendigo up and tried again, but this time with a left angled launch. I've always wondered what it would do, as most bladers used a straight launch or forward angled launch, and I've never seen a left angled launch in action. "LET IT RIP!" This time it landed at a small angle, then quickly straightened and attacked aggressively, the attack becoming more and more powerful. "That's definitely a new launch, I've never seen a left angled launch." Shu said. "Really? I'm gonna call it... the 'Claw launch thingy'" I said. "Um... ok I guess..." Amaya answered. "I want to see it in battle! Who should I battle first?" "I'll battle you." Amaya answered. We both put our beys on our launchers. Then we both said "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" And launched. "CLAW LAUNCH THINGY!!!!!!" I yelled. Wendigo attacked continuously, but Alayla seemed unharmed. "Wow, Alayla has incredible defense!" I said. "Thanks! She said. "COME ON WENDIGO! CLAW LAUNCH THINGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" I yelled. Then the best thing ever happened. Alayla bursted. "OH MAH GAWSH! I DID IT!" "Actually, you still need one more point to win." Shu pointed out. "THIS BATTLE IS SO EXCITING! I CALL BATTLING WILBERT NEXTTTTT!!!" Valt yelled out. "Sure, but let us finish our battle first." Amaya answered. "3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!" I used a normal launch this time. Wendigo kept hitting Alayla, but it didn't budge. And Wendigo was running out of stamina. "SPIN STEALLLLLLLLL!" I yelled out. It was one of the specific things Wendigo was designed to do. It starting speeding up, but it wasn't enough. Wendigo bursted. "THIS BATTLE IS SO EXCITINGGGGGG!" Valt said again. "Next point wins!" I said. I did a normal launch again. But something went wrong, and I scraped the stadium and stopped spinning. "Good game!" I said to Amaya. "Thanks, you did great too." "Wilbert, Amaya, wanna join the bey goma bey club?" Valt asked. "Why not." I said. "Sure." Amaya answered. "Great! You two are both officially in!" He said with a huge smile on his face. We trained for around an hour, until Shu said "We should sign up for the district tournament, it's tomorrow." "LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!" Valt yelled. He started sprinting. "THAT'S THE WRONG WAY!" I yelled. He stopped. "Oh." He turned and started sprinting again. "LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He yelled. We followed him and signed up. "It's getting late. See you guys tomorrow at the tournament!" I said. "Bye!" I ran over to my blanket fort and got in. It was official: my first beyblade tournament was tomorrow.

Was it good? By the way sorry it was so long.

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

I'm getting nepstrius today. Hopefully it's good!

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Also, something I thought you should know, the Japanese beyblades are more expensive but more powerful. I have a bey called lost Longinus that was twenty bucks but SO WORTH IT (it's my best bey) And if you like spryzen, the Japanese name is spriggan, and legend spriggan, a more powerful form of spryzen, is available online for 18 bucks. (It looks different than spryzen but it's going to be Shu's more powerful form of spryzen in season 2)

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Just a quick thing, you started your POV in the middle of where mine was. I'm not trying to be mean, but shouldn't you start at the end of mine?

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

up

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Nightshade can u POV?

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Can I have 2 POVs a day, or is that too much?

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Just randomly bumping up my favourite thread, not doing much...

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

I might not have time to POV today, sorry

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

teabear54

Up

• Posted at:

Call me fafnir

1 ,