Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

Wow!!! I cannot believe I just found this!! Well, I suppose I need to revieve this.

*drags in Nico Di Angelo and makes him bring this back to life*

*creepy thunder and lighthing.* *maniacal laugh* It's alive! ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well, you can go now Nico. 

*Nico walks away*

Anyway... BYE!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I was born an old soul"~Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

mummycat42

Amaya:

After Zac asked that, I forced myself not to blush, and nodded. Not trusting myself not to stutter. I got Alayla, and showed her to Zac, who handed me his bey. "This is, Alayla." I said. He nodded, showing me his. "Meet Zillion Zeutron. Little lady." He said with a smirk. I blushed at the nick name, "Sh-shut up. And let's battle." I said, blushing. Zac chuckled, making Shu glance at me suspiciously. I looked into his eyes, giving him a silent message to focus. He just nodded. He stepped up.as referee and said, raised his hand above the stadium in the park. "Ready? Set! 3...2...1!" He yelled. Signaling the start pf the match, Zac and I yelled, "Let it rip!" And launched both beys into action.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

mummycat42

I shall keep this alive!!! Or what was the point of making Nico revive it?!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

mummycat42

up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up!

I am not letting this die!!!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

NICO THANK YOU!!!!

Should we make our beys evolve and go to some sort of national team? That would be awesome.

• Posted at:

Ψ ZE GREAT AND POWERFUL FAFNIR Ψ

Christian

#Fade

I'm way too awkward for my own good

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

im a pretty cool person. i think.

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

teabear54

The massive age difference between our characters is kind of odd, so can I change Wilbert’s age to 13?

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

teabear54

If we evolve our beys, here is a form for my new bey

Name of bey: Ultra Wendigo

Bey type: Balance

Bey appearance: Vermilion energy layer with 2 metal claws. There is rubber next to the claws. Layer is dual spin. (clockwise and counterclockwise can be used) Forge disk is sea foam green and is mainly round with 12 claws going around it. It has holes in it to help increase spin time. The performance tip can change between a large surface attack tip, a free spinning defense ball shaped tip, a a sharp pointed low friction stamina tip, or a small sharp coated with a flat rubber piece to become a balance tip.

What does your bey represent: A Wendigo absorbing light energy.

P.S. sometimes I shortened performance tip to tip since I don’t have a lot of time to type this.

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

mummycat42

Yay!!!!

Alright, you can change your age, and we might just be able to evolve our beys soon, just tell me when you wanna.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

teabear54

How about in the district tournament, in my last round, I’m against the new luinor and he breaks me. I then evolve my bey and fix it. After that, we get invited to an international team. What do you think?

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

mummycat42

Sure! 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

mummycat42

My evolved Bey form:

New bey name: Super-Nova Alayla

Bey type: Defense

Appearance of bey: Energy layer has blades on the side that go from closing fangs to claws and opal designs, forge disk heavy and wide that makes the bey hard to burst, tip has wings that keep it from tipping over and goes counterclockwise.

Color of your launcher: swirling silver and purple

New Bey avatar appearance: winged panther with star eyes, golden armor

Special move: hunter boost (you'll see what it does when we use it again...)

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

mummycat42

up

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

mummycat42

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Up

I will not let this Die!!!

*Nico is glaring*

If this dies, I am pretty sure Nico will shove me into Tartarus...

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

teabear54

Guess who’s back! 

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

teabear54

Can I POV?

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

mummycat42

Welcome back!

You can POV!

If this had died...

*looks at Nico who is giving a death glare* Nico would have most likely pushed me into Tartarus...

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

mummycat42

Amaya:

Alayla went for the outside, meanwhile Zeutron went for the center. As usual. Shu watched, emotionless. I smirked knowing this move as Shu had shown me videos of Zac battle. "Really Zac? The going for the center is a little old. Maybe you should update your style." I said, and saw Alayla finds a ridge, speeding up. I gave a playful smile and I yelled, "Alayla! Do it now! Borderline Boost!" Alayla speeds up, and heads for the center, making contact with Zeutron. Zac laughs. "I have to admit, little flower. You're more powerful that I thought. But Zeutron isn't going down without a fight! Now! Zeutron! Solar boost!" He cried. Alayla had taken center as Zeutron collided with it. The force of the impact caused both bays to go flying out of the stadium. Zuetron and Alayla burst in mid air. I looked at Shu, "Which one is it brother? Who won?" He pointed to me. "Alayla win this battle with a burst finish! Amaya gets two points to nothing." He said. I lifted my hair out of my face, a habit I had gotten from Shu. I smirked. Zac picked up Zeutron. "How?" He asked, then looked at me. "Practice. That's how. I habe to admit tough. You're pretty Cuuuuuu-ool." I said, nearly messing up and calling him cute. Shu's eyes showed amusement. Zac smirked, and then said, "Thanks. You're pretty 'Cuuuuuu-ool', too. Anyway, tata for now, my fellow bladers. Maybe we might be able to battle some time soon. Until then, my fair lady." He said, bowing. With that, he left, and left me a blushing mess. "So." My brother teased. "Care to explain what that was?"

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

teabear54

Wilbert:

I woke up the next morning, pumped up about my battle in the district tournament. I walked into the arena and waited. My first opponent was none other than Xander. “Hey little bro, you’re Shu’s friend, right?“ “Yup.” “I hope his skills rubbed off on you.” 3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP! Xcalius zoomed across the stadium. I moved slower, but I knew my counter clockwise spinning would give me the upper hand. “Wendigo! CLAW THINGY!!!!!!!!!!” Wendigo and Xcalius collided with great force. The beyblades were sent flying, but Xcalius landed back on its tip, while Wendigo landed on its layer. “1 point for Xcalius!” I had prepared a new launch for this battle. I launched very lightly, barely spinning when I landed. Xander laughed and Xcalius attacked. But I had watched one of Free de La Hoya’s battles. This launch always worked. Xcalius and Wendigo hit, and Wendigo sped up. It moved to the stadium’s edge and came back into the middle for one final attack. Then I heard the sound of metal clicking. Xcalius had bursted, and I had about a second of spin remaining. “Bandit Wendigo wins by a burst finish! The battles winner is Wilbert!” The crowd looked shocked seeing a newbie beat one of the greats. “Wow. You surprised me, Wilbert. Not many people surprise me.” I smiled. “I have that effect on people.” Then the next battle started. Shu was battling a kid named Daniel, and he instantly bursted his bey. Then, It was Amaya’s turn. She was against Zac the sunrise. The battle began and Zeutron didn’t make it to the middle fast enough. Alayla beat him to it, and pounced. Zeus bounced up and landed with much less spin. Then Alayla made one final small contact and burst Zeutron. The crowd cheered. “Amaya wins with a burst finish!” The crowd roared. There was only one issue: that meant she was fighting Shu in the next round.

Done with my POV. Your POV can be the next round or two of the district tournament plus some extra story if you want that too.

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

mummycat42

Amaya:

Zeutron had burst. But that meant I was up against my brother. I had to train. So while I waited for the next matches, I trained as hard as I could. I was trying something else. A cross of Borderline boost and Claw strike. "Hello little flower." Said someone behind me. I jumped, turning on my heel. I saw that it was Zac. "Oh! Um... Hey. H-how are you doing after that battle?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Good. You did deserve that win though." He stated. "Thanks." I said, making my cheeks heat up. I saw Wilbert, running behind him. "Amaya! That battle was awesome!" He yelled from the room. "You too!" I called. He stopped in front of Zac. "What's happening here?" He asked.

(I have school now...)

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

teabear54

Wilbert:

I already knew my next opponent: Jin. I had to train, as Jin has a very unique battle style. I battled people around town a couple of times then went home. The next morning was the district tournament semi finals. I was prepared. “3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!” We both launched. I launched very lightly. Jormuntor made contact and I sped up. He kept attacking and attacking but I just sped up more and more. “CLAW THINGYYYYYYY!!” Wendigo came to the edge of the stadium and swooped down. It made contact and jormuntor bursted. However, today, the battle was to three points, so Jin could make a comeback. I used the same launch tactic. However, Jin saw it coming. He made one small contact and drifted away. He repeated this over and over. We were both slowing down. Then Jormuntor tried attacking one final time. This time I came in too. When the smoke cleared, Wendigo was spinning... and jormuntor wasn’t. “Wendigo wins with a survivor finish. The winner is Wilbert!” The crowd stared, not believing a rookie had defeated one of the best. Then it was Amaya’s turn. This battle would decide who I would fight in the finals. “3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!” “Alayla! Borderline slash!” It was a mixture between borderline boost and claw strike. It went near, but not touching the edges of the stadium. Then it slammed into Spryzen with extreme force. “Counter break!” Both sped up and there was a huge collision. But one bursted and the other didn’t: spryzen had one. The next match was almost the same. However, spryzen used Crux boost instead of counter break. That was the game changer. Alayla evaded the attack and came back, smashing the spryzen. Then, spryzen bursted. It was the deciding match. They launched and spriggan instantly went to the edge, speeding up by a vast amount. Alayla dodged the attack then went to the middle. Spryzen had lost a lot of spin power going around the edges. They made contact, and spryzen bursted. The crowd seemed to have mixed emotions: happy, sad, and surprised. But that meant one thing: the finals were set: and they were me versus Amaya.

Please make the POV of the finals when you have a lot of time. I want it to be really well done. Also, can you make it one of those really close matches with everyone at the edge of their seat?

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

mummycat42

@Fafnir

You got it! One extremely detailed finals battle coming right up!

Amaya:

I was against Wilbert, after beating my brother. I examined my bey, knowing the collision with Spryzen must have been too much from it. Alayla, she had a nasty looking crack on the metal panther's jaws. I sighed, worried about my next battle. I jumped a bit when my brother came up from behind me, saying, "That was some battle right?" I just nodded. "Yeah." My brother sat next to me, "So, you're up against Wilbert next. You're gonna need some training first. I know you can beat him sis." He said. I managed to smirk. "Oh my... Is the great and emotionless Shu Kurenai showing some felling towards his sister? This is one for the history books!" He laughed. "Yeah. But You are my older sister." I pushed him slightly. "Yeah alright. But you have to help me train a bit. You are one of the supreme four." He nodded. The next week was after school, he would practically drag me to the park and teach me balance by standing on poles above the lake, and race me up a shrine with tires tied on our backs. Then after all that, we would battle at sunset. Now here in the waiting room, I practiced, anxiously waiting for my turn. I was finally here; the finals. "Amaya Kuranai! You're up in 5." Yelled the man. I nodded, still launching Alayl. The five minutes passed, and I was led to the stage. "Sister of the member of the supreme four Shu Kurenai  and her bey Agile Alayla, please welcome to the stadium, Amaya Kurenai!" Yelled the anouncer. I walked over to the stadium, hearing my friends cheer. "And the new blader who came from the darkness, holder of the powerful bey, Bandit Wendigo, Please help me welcome Wilbert!!!" Cried the announcer. More clapping came. The ref  explained the rules to us. "Inspect each other's beys!" Said the ref. I handed Wilbert my bey, while he handed me his. I looked at it thoroughly before handing it back to him. He handed me Alayla. "No problems ref." We both said. He seemed to have missed the crack, but I was willing to help Alayla win. We've got this. Now's our time to show what we've got. I thought to my bey. "Ready, Set!" Said the ref. Everyone called, "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" I launched Alayla with all my strength, sending her speeding. She made it to the outside, and instantly sped up. Wendigo was at the center.Alayla inched her way to the center, still moving speedily. "Alayla moves for Wendigo!" Yelled the anouncer. Alayla swiftly made first contact, and moved away, hitting the edge and moving fast. "Alayla! Do it now! Starlight prowl!" I called, Wilbert called after. "Wendigo! CLAW THINGY!" Alayla made contact with one of the tips that were on rubber, and both beys were pushed back, stamina was being lost quickly. "Hold out a little longer!" We both cried. Both beys stopped at the same time. "Simultaneous survivor finish! Draw!" Yelled that ref. "WOWZA! Did you folks see that?! Both beys topped at the exact same time! The first match of the finals and They have a draw!" I pick up Alayla". "Awesome." I say. It flashes in my hand. It seems to be trying to tell me to cross my new move, Starlight prowl, with my move, borderline slash. "Got it." I get ready, using the position I use for borderline Slash, and tilting my hand for Starlight prowl. "Ready? Set!" "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" Wendigo flew to the outside, so did Alayla. I heard my brother cheer. One thing was clear. I wasn't going to let him down. "Alayla ruthlessly chases down it's prey, Wendigo can't seem to shake it off it's tail! And wait... Oh! First contact has sent the two spinning out of control! Alayla is finding it's path back to Wendigo! Look!  Alayla is heading for the center! I don't know about you folks but this is one pf the most exciting battles I have ever seen!" Cried the extremely excited anouncer. Alayla was cut off from the center by Wendigo. And sent to the edge. It was a bad crash for both beys. Alayla and Wendigo losing stamina. When the two beys stopped, and both fell, bursting at almost the exact same time. "Who was it?" We all asked. The ref stood confused. "The ref can't tell who burst first! Folks! Looks like we're gonna have to take it to instant replay!" The announcer yelled i to his mircrophone. As if he wasn't already loud enough. We looked to the screen, seeing when the beys stopped, Wedigo had burst a milliseccond before Alayla. "Burst finish! Alayla gets two points with a burst finish!" That was close. I thought. "I'm glad these are the finals! Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to continue this battle! How could I possible want this battle to end if we're both having so much fun?" I called to Wilbert. He smiled. "Yeah! Same here! But this time, you aren't getting away so easilly." He called back. I smirked. "You ready for this?" I said. I had nearly forgotten that Alayla still had a crack. I turned to the ref. "Wait a sec. Time out, I need to go and change my gloves." I said. The ref granted the time out. I rushed back stage and looked at my bey. The crack had gotten bigger. It had spread from the panther's jaws to the ribs. "Just hang on a bit longer. As soon as this battle is over, I'll take you to the best trainer." I said. It flashed again. It was a flash of determination. "What are you even doing here little flower? Shouldn't you be out there battling Wendigo?" Asked the voice, who I recognized as Zac. Taking in a deep breath, I turned toward him, and said, "Hey Zac. I was just going to change my gloves. The others were getting uncomfortable and kind of tight. So what brings you here?" I asked.  Zac, in all his pop star glory, chuckled. "How is having a nice little chat with your bey changing your gloves? C'mon. Tell me what happened." He said. I sighed. Why did he have to be so cute?! "Fine... The only reason is... Well, take a look." I said, handing him my bey. He looked at it, staying in silence. Then finally managed to say, " Hmmm... Why didn't you get this fixed, or at least tell your brother?" He asked. I sighed. "I can't. I'm too late now. I have to change my gloves and get back into battle." I said, slipping off my purple gloves, replacing them with black and gold fingerless gloves with their signature purple swirl. I was about to leave, but then I turned to Zac. "Oh. And thanks for coming. It really means a lot to me." With that I took my bey back, and I walked back to the stage. Alright Alayla, you just have to hold on a little longer. I thought. I heard Zac, calling from the crowd a few rows above my brother and our friends, "Win this little flower! I know you can!" I flashed them all a smile. Drawing I a deep breath and muttering the words, "We can do this. We can do this. We have to do this." And then I got my launcher ready, the ref yelling the same thing, and everyone yelling "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" I launched Alayla into the stadium- hoping that she would last long enough to win this battle. "Alayla rushes through the center, and speeds up behind Wendigo! Could this be another Starlight Prowl? Or could it be Borderline Slash? The same move that took down Spryzen in the semi-finals?" The announcer asked, curiosity creeping into his voice. People cheered for Wilbert, and some cheered for me. Valt, split his cheers for both of us. It was quite confusing, but it caused me to cry out. "Alayla! Attack! Starlight Slash!" At this, my bey sped up, hitting Wendigo, and going berserk. Wildly hitting the walls of the stadium, Alayla rushed after Wendigo. Both beys collided with great force, pushing each other back. Alayla and Wendigo started to wobble, "Hold on! You gotta win this!" But Alayla had stopped first. "Bandit Wendigo wins one point with a survivor finish!" I picked up Alayla, and saw her crack had gone around the middle, and webbed in four different directions. Please hold on Alayla, this battle is almost over. We are gonna win this. I thought. It glinted, like a spark of determination in a human eye. "This isn't over yet! We are gonna win, Wilbert." I yelled. "That's what you think! Wendigo and I are definitely gonna win!" I smiled a bit. "Woah! Look at the storm brewing between those two! But who will win? Well folks, we're about to find out!" Yelled the anouncer. We followed the same procedure and yelled, "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" We both launched our beys into the stadium, this time, I crossed starlight prowl and claw strike. Alayla took center, and Wendigo was coming at Alayla, and fast. "Now! Wendigo! Ultra Claw thingy!" Called Wilbert. "Brace yourself Alayla! Prepare for impact!" I called. Alayla was knocked out of the center and she hit the wall. "Now do prowling claw strike!" I yelled. Alayla moved toward Wendigo, the impact was long, so there was literally some sparks flying. I didn't notice the cracks on Alayla grow, nearly reaching the edge. The beys were pushed away and Alayla hit the wall and so did Wendigo. They came away wobbling, and hit each other again. Only this time, the cracks grew. I watched in horror as my beloved bey's energy layer shattered into four perices. "A- Alayla... You fought bravely. You were a great partner, and the greatest warrior I've ever known..." I fought back tears, as I fell to my knees. I picked up the Alayla's peices of my shattered bey, and felt it. I couldn't believe that I pushed her way too hard. "Are you ok?" Wilbert asked. The whole place seemed stunned. The announcer broke the silence, and said. "Well folks, it was a tragic loss for Amaya Kurenai, so Wilbert had won with a burst finish! I have to admit this is one of the most exciting battles I have ever seen." I cradled my bey in my hands. "I- I'm sorry... I broke your bey. I- I didn't mean to." Wilbert apologized. I took in a shaky breath, and said. "I-it's alright. It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I pushed Alayla way too far. I guess it couldn't hold on." I looked down. My bey flashed. A clear sign that this wasn't the end. " But this isn't the end. You were a strong aponent. I was glad to have battles you. Believe me, Alayla WILL make a come back." With that, I picked up my bey, and walked was about to leave, when people started clapping, for both of us. Cheering our names, They asked us to say something, and so Wilbert said his victory speech. I told them all about my plans for a new Alayla. And then I left the stage. "Alayla. As I promised, let's go. Get you fixed. And you'll be better and much stronger than before." I was about to leave, when I was stopped by all my friends. Even Zac and Wilbert came. I smiled. "Hey guys." My brother stepped toward me. "Why didn't you tell me?" I smiled. "Didn't want to worry you guys. Now. I have to go. I'm gonna start Alayla's new design. You guys will see what she looks like when she's done." I said, and walked away. I shed one tear, as I drew. But I felt that Alayla wanted to change. Alayla wanted to EVOLVE.

Wow I did not think this would be this long! Anyway, MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

mummycat42

So how was it?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

teabear54

That was perfect! I cant POV today, maybe tomorrow though.

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

teabear54

Are we eventually going to a national team in this ro? if so, here are some ideas for cities for the national team

Calgary

Toronto

Vancouver

Seoul

Which is your favourite? I think Calgary is the most original, but its your rp.

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

mummycat42

Calgary sounds nice!

What should be the team name?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

teabear54

Do you like Calgary Myths?

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

mummycat42

Yeah. I do

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

teabear54

Wilbert:

Wendigo had won at the cost of  a massive crack running down the layer. if it was just about a centimer longer the bey would break. The crack wouldn't help in the nationals, so i had to train hard. especially since amaya area selection tournament, which i expect her to win. I trained for a few hours, then Amaya came. She looked happy. "I have a secret weapon, Wilbert." She held up an evolved form of Alayla. "Meet supernova alayla." even before i watched it battle, by the position of the forge disk i could tell it was counter clockwise rotating. my normal tactic wouldn't work. the beys being the same rotation also increased wendigo's chance of breaking completely, but i just had to battle alayla. i thought of a tactic. i set up my launcher at an angle that it would smoothly land onto the stadium. "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" I landed and made first contact. surprisingly enough alayla bursted. even more surprising: my bey span about 3 more rotations and the layer cracked. the two pieces of the layer were sent flying. one landed directly on my hand, the other fell onto the floor. the disk was at the edge of the stadium, still intact. the driver was still spinning in the center of the stadium. amaya stared in horror. before she said anything i raised my hand to stop her. "its fine. its my turn to evolve now."

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

teabear54

i changed some stuff in the evolved bey's design so it isnt op.

wilbert:

i sprinted to the nearest beytrainer. "hey, my bey broke! can it evolve please?" "woah, slow down there fella! my name is John, pleasure to meet you! of course i'll help your bey! what do you want?" i explained my idea. a vermilion layer with two metal claws that retract when the beyblade gets closer to bursting, rubber for spin steal, and dual spin. an extremely heavy sea foam green disk with almost no weight in middle to increase spin time. a black frame with 12 claws going around it. a driver with a rubber hole flat attack tip with a sharp that comes out when the bey is low on spin. it would be perfect. the rest of the day i helped John help wendigo evolve. a couple of hours later, i went home with my new bey: ultra wendigo. i woke up the next day to find a letter outside of my tent. i opened it up. it read:

Dear Wilbert,

we have seen you in battle and would love to see you in our team. we are located overseas in Calgary. if you wish to come, send us back a letter.

best wishes,

Calgary Myths

I was stunned. i, the orphan wilbert, was going overseas for beyblading! i ran to the nearest post office to write them back a letter of acceptance, saying i would join after the nationals. right when i grabbed a piece of paper to write the letter, amaya showed up with shu, each holding similar letters to what i had recieved. "Guess what! I'm going overseas to the Calgary Myths!" I told them. Amaya smiled. "Really? I recieved the exact same letter!" "OMIGOSH WE ARE GONNA BE ON THE SAME TEAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! What about you, Shu?" "I recieved a similar letter, but im not going to Calgary; im headed to New York." "WOW WE ARE AWESOME!" Shu chuckled. we all wrote our letters and sent them. then i went to the tournament to see if amaya would make it to the nationals. she and shu ended up winning all of their matches, meaning we were all going to the nationals! and there was just one week until they started.

End of POV

How was it?

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

teabear54

up

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

wait

calgary is involved in this?

where would you have your battles? in the calgary tower? 

IT DOESNT MATTER AFTER MY MIDTERM EXAMS IM GOING TO WATCH BEYBLADE BURST AND JOIN THIS RP

• Posted at:

(~Fizzy~)

"Hello! This is the part where I kill you!" -Wheatley, Portal 2

"          " -Someone who doesn't exist

"Great, the gang's all here. Now we can die together." Yang Xiao Long, RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 8

#Fizzegade

#PrayforFriederikevictims 

mummycat42

I just saw this, and I am gonna POV right Now!

Amaya:

I had gotten a letter to be scouted by a team called the Calgary myths. I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I called. My brother opened the door, worry on his face. "What happened?! I heard you squeal! Knowing you that's either good or bad." He said. I had not yet shown him my new and evolved bey, Supernova Alayla. "This is definitely good news!" I said, barely managing to not pin my brother to the wall and rub my letter in his face. "Come closer." I said. He stepped a little closer. I handed him the paper. "Congratulations! But. You haven't fixed your bey yet." He said. I gave him a smirk. "Well, about that..." I said, pulling out my bey. "Meet, Supernova Alayla." I said. His eyes widened, as he held my bey. "Woah... The layer is amazing, it's fangs can close, and can shift into claws." He said. He began admiring Alayla's other parts. He was fascinated by how it's tip had some rubber that gave it a good grip on the stadium floor. And how the disk had a purple (I don't know what the other part of the forge disk is) second part that widened and made the bey hard to burst. "I laughed at his child like behavior. Something I hadn't seen from my brother in a very long time. He noticed and composed himself. "Let's go tell Wilbert!" I said, rushing to the door, putting my shoes on, and running outside. While I was running, I ran into someone. "Hey! Watch it!" We both yelled. I gasped, recognizing that voice. I looked up at the boy in disgust. "YOU!" I snarled. It was none other that the enemy of my little brother, the one who gave him that scar, Lui Shirasagui. "Me." He said in mock surprise. I stood up, brushing myself off, and I began yelling at him. I heard my brother running up behind me. By this point, I had backed Lui into a wall. "Amaya! What are you doing! I saw you fall..." He began. But he stopped, his face losing any emotion, and he said "Lui." He said. In his eyes, anger roared, but he was able to contain it. I calmed down. And turned on my heel, grabbing Shu's hand, and walked away. Then I remembered that I still had to tell Wilbert the news. I ran at full power, practically dragging Shu. I stopped at the Bey park, trying to catch my breath. As soon as I did, I saw Wilbert run up to us. "Guess what! I'm going overseas to the Calgary Myths!" He said. I smiled. "Really? I received the exact same letter!" "OMIGOSH WE ARE GONNA BE ON THE SAME TEAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! What about you, Shu?" I asked, stopping my small celebration. "I received a similar letter, but I'm not going to Calgary; I'm headed to New York." My brother chuckled when both Wilbert and I yelled, "WOW WE ARE AWESOME!" I looked at the time. "It's getting late. Shu and I have to see if we made nationals." I said. I ran back home, and I got on my brother's tablet. I looked for our names. "We did it." I whispered. "YES! WE DID IT!" I yelled so loud that the birds flew away. Shu, removed his hands from his ears before smiling. "Honestly. You rival Valt in the loudest voice." He chuckled. "Ha-ha. Very funny. Aren't you excited in the least?" I said. "I am. Also, we got something in the mail. From Zac." He said. I froze. He already knew about my massive crush on Zac. I creepily turned toward him, and tackled him. I took the letter, and Shu under me, yelling "GET OFF ME! AMAYA! Are you even listening?!" I read the letter. "Dear Amaya Kurenai, Shu Kurenai, and Wilbert. You have been invited to Zac the Sunshine's bash. Please come enjoy live music, food, and most of all, Beyblade! And there will be a surprise guest coming." I finished reading, getting off my brother. I squealed in excitement, hugging the letter. Then stopped, turning to my brother. "Can we go?" I asked. He nodded, his hair sticking out in different directions from my sudden attack. "And we'll tell Wilbert tomorrow. Sound good?"

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

teabear54

@Nightshade the second part of the disk is the frame :)

@Fizzy A NEW MEMBER ALL HAIL FIZZY

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

mummycat42

Oh yeah! Thanks Fafnir!

@Fizzy

Awesome! A new member!!! You're welcome to join when you want!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

teabear54

Wilbert:

In the morning I ran over to Amaya and Shu's house. "Hey guys whats up?" "Hi Wilbert! Shu is training." Amaya answered. "But good news: today is Zac's party and we get to go!" "Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Wait what's so special about Zac you beat him easily." She looked really annoyed. "He's in the supreme four." "By those standards shouldn't we be?" "NO ZAC IS CUUUUUUUUUUUU-OOL." I laughed. "Nobody is as CUUUUUUUUUUUU-OOL as me." We laughed and got ready for the party. When we arrived bladers were everywhere. "hello children with names i dont remember! welcome to my party!" zac said. there was basically everything: games of all sorts and hundreds of stadiums. i battled a couple of people, winning them all. the recognition was insane. then everyone gathered around as i battled ama. i decided to use right spin round 1 to spin steal. i tried a new launch; i launched with just enough power to land 2 or three hits then spin steal. the battle began and alayla went stright for the middle. my strategy worked; i attacked then sped up rapidly. i started losing stamina and my sharp tip emerged for some final stamina. "WENDIGO! FORBIDDEN LIGHT!" wendigo went to the middle and stole spin speeding me back up for attack mode. My metal fangs emerged for contact, and i sliced through alayla. it bursted, pieces flying everywhere. "good job lad! its my turn now!" said zac. we prepeared for the battle. he was sure to go to the middle. i decided to go left spin this time. i used the same launch as before. we began our fight and just as i suspected, zac went for the middle. i span stole and attacked a few times. my stamina tip emerged, and it saved me that round, giving me enough time for a survivor finish. the next round, i decided to try right spin. i launched flat and started with an aggressive pattern i attacked multiple times. then, i saw that the metal was exposed on wendigo. i came in for one final hit and zeutron bursted.

NOOOOOOOO  i gtg so i cant finish sorry you can pov the rest of the party

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

mummycat42

Amaya:

I don't know how, but Zeutron managed to burst. Zac stood stunned. It took all of my will power not go go up and hug him. Zac stood up tall, shaking off the shock as he said, "Congratulations. I can't believe Zeutron lost. You are a tough apponent, I'll give you that. And look! Our special guest has arived!" He announced. I knew he was still in shock. After all, I am the sister of Shu Kurenai, I have to learn to read emotions. I decided to see why Alayla had burst so easilly, and I saw that there there was a bit of dust in between the energy layer and the forge disk. "Ahhh. So that's the problem. Let's get you cleaned up a bit. The bey trainer said that you should be really difficult to burst." I said. I walked nowhere in particular, wandering the area and making sure my bey had no dust that would interfere with it's burst. I immediately ran into someone, nearly losing my balance but was caught at the last seccond. "Sorry." I said, still unaware of who had caught me. "It's fine. You know, you really should be more careful, little flower." Said the person. I stiffened, knowing it was Zac. Ok. Try to play it cool. No stuttering!  Thought to myself, and I looked up. Sure as anything, it was Zac. "Again, sorry about that." I said, trying to fight back the blush that was trying to make itself known. "Oh. It's not a problem at all." He said. He looked a bit... deflated. He had a smile on his face, but his eyes were dull. "You ok?" I asked. The question caught him off guard. He stared. "O-of course! Why wouldn't I be?" He asked. I gave him a look. "You can't fool me. I'm the sister of Shu Kurenai. I'm practically a natural at reading emotions. Now, you can tell me if you want, but if you don't want to, you don't have to." I said. He sighed, finally giving in. "Alright. It's that I lost. I might quit beyblading." He said. I gasped. "Now, don't do that! You have so many fans. If you were to quit, do you have any idea how many people you would be dissapointing?" I said. He seemed to be considering this. "I don't know." He admitted. "A lot. A lot of people! Plus, I didn't know the great Zac the sunrise would quit just because of one loss. Now, cheer up. I've lost many battles, and it motivates me to become better. So why wouldn't you want to become better?" I said, gaining a burst of confidence. He looked up. "How are you so good at giving pep talks, little flower?" He asked, his eyes gaining their usual spark, and his signature smile on his face. "I've had practice." I said, remembering how broken my brother had been after his loss with Lui. He would look at the scar, and one day, he had come t me, saying he wanted to quit. So I had given him a pep talk every day. Little by little, he began to become a better blader. I turned to Zac. "You better get to stage, sun-drop. Looks like your guest is coming." I said. The idol stood up, and cried, "My stars! You're absolutely right!" He sprinted off, but not before he turned to me. "Oh, and thank you, little flower. It means a lot to me." Then he ran off. I squealed internally, felling the blush rise into my cheecks. I walked back to where Shu and the rest of our friends were. "Where were you?! You were supposed to stay with us or with Xander!" Shu whisper-yelled. "Nowhere in particular. And why didn't you tell me Xander was coming? I would have brought my armor!" I joked slightly. Shu smiled, "I think we all should have. Look, he's coming this way." Said my brother, brushing a bit of his white hair out of the way. I nearly jumped when I felt a giant hand on my shoulder. "If it isn't Amaya! Long time no see! I thought you might come here!" Said Xander, giving us his signature laugh. I smiled. "Who do you think is the special guest?" I asked. Wilbert shrugged. "Beats me." He said. Suddenly, the announcer called, "Looks like our guest has nearly arrived!" Zac came on stage, and yet again, it took all my will power not to squeal. "Thank you all for coming to my party! Now, for the special guest. Everyone please direct your attention to the docks!" He said. We all looked over. Valt, who was dressed in a bey costume, said, "Wait... I thought we were the special guests." I facepalmed, as Shu only chuckled, but it faded when we saw who it was, coming on the boat, and doing a flip as he came off. "Ugh. I hate that guy." I mutter. Shu's eyes showed pure loathing. Valt fell rigt in his path, but Lui decided to show off, and easily jumped over him, pushing him back up. "Who is this guy?" Asked Wilbert. I turned toward him. "That guy," I stated, "Is Lui Shirasagi. The last member of the supreme four." I growled, my hatred toward the smiling blue haired boy growing by the second.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

teabear54

You do realize that Zac officially fully quit beyblade, right? So the pep talk technically wouldn't work if we want to be realistic.

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

mummycat42

Actually, I watched the english episode after he announced his retirement.

He actually didn't quit for long. He went back to beyblading, with help from Akria, of course. He actually has an evolved bey called Galaxy Zeus 4Meteor Planet. So I don't think he really quit beyblading.

And I quote, "However, in the very next episode, he declares he is continuing his Beyblading career after getting fired up from watching Shu and Lui's battle."

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

teabear54

he is gone in burst evolution/god. in the japanese version he completely left. galaxy zeus doesnt appear in the show and was made specifically for fans. 

• Posted at:

Christian

#Fade

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Fishnir

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

mummycat42

Alright then, let's just pretend I didn't write that.

On with the show!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade