Thumbnail avatar 05710c4a1e

sphinxhydra8

Get one XP boost at the start, and you'll be amazed at the conquests? (lol forgot) you can do. XP for agesss XD. For the third tier of difficulty, paying in gold is recommended (by me). You'll get more back at the end! Aaahhhh, be strategic?.  And it's not worth buying gear, unless you are really struggling to level up (above lvl20-30?). You'll want greenheart tokens. And you'll get gear when you do quests so why buy it?

Also don't give up!

When it gets tough, persevere!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

If you are reading this, you just wasted your time.

Thumbnail avatar e48da5b2c8

ivorywolf777

I can relate, I started maybe three or four years ago, but recently took a break from the game. I would say save up all your coins and tokens for when you're level 40, so you can get all the epic items. I only used the equipment I recieved from quests, and sold the weaker ones after I got new ones from more challenging quests.

• Posted at:

Hey guys! I'm Lilah (Also known as Ivy or Sil)

SARCASM IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE.

Thumbnail avatar 372ea3207c

decodingcobra325

Thanks it actually worked                                      

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 28a1bae362

powerfulwolf250

Wait a few levels before you do any heroic quests or cavern quests. Maybe three levels at the minimum. You'll be ahead of the game and it will be easier to defeat the bosses.

Get an XP boost anytime you need to get to the next level. It helps. It helps a lot.

Dont waste your tokens on armour. Those will come to you if you play more quests. Don't waste tokens on unique items until you're level 40.

If you don't seem to be getting any new gear, only gold, go to mustella and buy the mystery box. It's expensive, yes, but most of the good stuff is in there.

Be sure to play a lot of multiplayer. It's an easy way to make friends and you can get some pretty cool stuff.

• Posted at:

TALON 

Thumbnail avatar 1e7f7e3ab6

cataqua3106

for everyone, I suggest multiplayer (not 2v2) because 1) you have other players to play with and 2)if you die, the game will go on

• Posted at:

ISABELLA

cataaqua

☁️  

a SAMBer

A  GRIFFINCLAW  

FANWIN

A GREENCLOA

A CAHILL (JANUS BRANCH)

A WARRIOR (MITTENFUR OF THUNDERCLAN)

NORMAGIRL

(that daydreams a lot)

cataqua3106

A good thing is to get a lot of friends because it can save time waiting for people to join multiplayer (you can create groups and start whenever you want).You can also invite a friend to join in the middle of a multiplayer by clicking on the gray square and you can invite a friend.Always try to invite a friend that is online and it was very recently(one time my friends list said I had a friend that was online and it said last seen 388 days ago-more than a year-I didn't trust it).It's good to have a lot of friends because there will be a higher chance of them being online

• Posted at:

ISABELLA

cataaqua

☁️  

a SAMBer

A  GRIFFINCLAW  

FANWIN

A GREENCLOA

A CAHILL (JANUS BRANCH)

NORMAGIRL

(that daydreams a lot)

Thumbnail avatar 76278db48f

drawingangel121

can some one tell me how to post

• Posted at:

f  Don't chase people be an example .Attract them,work hard and be your self. The people who belong in your life will come find you and stay. Just do your thing f                   

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

You just did. 

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 128754e35a

beastlydragon2053

try and get good items from Mustella the merchant. The best you can buy from him has purple background. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 07cdadd4a9

bluekangaroo467

i think your right

• Posted at:

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thumbnail avatar 24d0a77757

wittyjade23

I have never had the chance to start yet but i'm pretty good at pvp games so what are the fighting moves and stuff?

• Posted at:

cataqua3106

how to attack bile animals: SPIDERS

-use ranged attacks (they will poison you if they are able to get within a distance so that they can attack you [melay])

-if they do poison you, go somewhere safe and heal

I will give an update to this series on how to attack bile animals

translation: I will give an update to this series on how to attack bile animals

• Posted at:

ISABELLA

cataaqua

☁️  

a SAMBer

A  GRIFFINCLAW  

FANWIN

A GREENCLOA

A CAHILL (JANUS BRANCH)

NORMAGIRL

(that daydreams a lot)

cataqua3106

never mind the translation anyways...

how to attack bile animals-bears

-when you first see a bear, try to stay away from it and use your bow

-attack from melay range ONLY after they have used their slow down thingy

-when a red circle appears with a bear as its center, get out of it becuase if you're in it, you will get slowed down

• Posted at:

ISABELLA

cataaqua

☁️  

a SAMBer

A  GRIFFINCLAW  

FANWIN

A GREENCLOA

A CAHILL (JANUS BRANCH)

NORMAGIRL

(that daydreams a lot)

Thumbnail avatar afef5b2df3

dragonemerald929

1) It may seem a little silly, but I always make sure that my spirit animal bond is at its total % before I do anything, I could be totally wrong but I think it helps your animal become a better fighter (as well as give you rewards).

2) Go on your level quests they will de the ones in the bottom right corner. Those quests will give you great beast amulets; like the panda for extra health boosts.

3) When you go to the armory hover your mouse over the objects in your inventory on the right so that it is easier to compare them with the ones you have on your hero.

4) For each item that you have in your inventory will have an arrow in the top right corner that will be green and pointing up if its better that what you have on or red and pointing down if it is weaker that what you have on or it will be a yellow equal sign indicating that it is the same as what you have on. These arrow will change basted on the item's level, attack damage, or attack spod. 

5) Sometimes when you try to sell something a unity system notification comes up and then you have to reload the page to play again. This usually happens if your inventory is full, so try to always keep it at around 20-30 items instead of 50, which seems to work. However if this happens there are two things that I know of that help:  1. if you still have room in your inventory buy something from Mustela's shop after that you're then able to sell items from your inventory.    2. If your inventory is full the best advise I got is to get the Spirit Animals app and sell your items there. The app is free just as a heads up. :) 

6) If you don't what to spend money on a solo quest and aren't able to do the next level quest, then do a group quest. Battling as a group is lots of fun. You to get you lots of items as well as experience points. The more experience points you get, the faster you level up!

That is all the tips I can think of, I hope they're helpful.

Good luck to you all! I hope you have as much fun as I do in the world of Spirit Animals!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar acad63087c

cobravampire474

don't use runner training to earn gold

it doesn't work

• Posted at:

Hazil Gloomdaughter

Thumbnail avatar b03d8230d1

inktide11

In a cooperative quest, fire is the biggest damage dealer. Fire breathing bosses (those with "Blazing" in their names) will absolutely destroy your health. If you're battling a blazing boss and you see it start flashing red, GET BACK! It might seem like an obvious thing to do, but I don't think many players realize just how damaging a direct blast of fire can be. Lower-level teammates with a fire skill can have a similar effect. If you see an orange circle appear around a teammate and hear a beeping, GET BACK! (If the circle is blue, you're fine.)

Hope this helps!

• Posted at:

Inktide11 (Squall)

Horror | True Crime | Fantasy

I'm 19 years old and I still like Scholastic series. I see no problem here.

Thumbnail avatar 69b254415d

adventurepanther380

Right now I'm at level 26, so I think I can give you some decent advice:

When an animal flashes red or gets surrounded by a red circle, make sure to get out of the way. Bosses flash red when they throw poison, iceballs, etc. For quests, start with beginner to get the hang of it, and then if you want to go straight to great rewards and get treasure rooms, then skip ahead to challenging. When you get to a high level just do challenging and heroic because they give you the most xp. Quick tip: make sure your inventory is not full before doing a heroic quest because they usually give you items that are nearly impossible to get anywhere else. (same with cavern quests) On  skills: Heal is better than decoy. It heals you AND your teamates! I find war cry much better than charge. Mainly because war cry gets everyone around you and charge only gets one direction. And thorns are definitely better than sticky sap, which only works half the time. From what I know, on the special skills the first one is better. My main person does hunting, where throwing flaming knives is way better than setting nets that your opponents hardly step on! My brother is a reaver and poison is better than scorch because scorch hurts everyone so it often makes him kill himself. My second person is a brawler. Wild swing is way better than provoke! Provoke hardly works and hurts me more than it helps me, while wild swing hurts everyone in every direction. A great combo is using wild swing and then getting the remaining foes out of your way with war cry. As for the ice skills, blizzard is much better. I have seen both in cooperative quests, and often it has been the saving grace. As for the others, I am not quite sure. One more tip: Get things for your room! I have so many things in my room and it raises my bond strength a lot!! It also makes me get the "feircest spirit animal" award in cooperatives!!

I really hope this was helpful!

• Posted at:

Hi!

I like to write stories!

I read Spirit Animals!

I read 39 Clues!

I am a greencloak

I read Wings of Fire!

I am a RainWing-NightWing Hybrid named Star!

I am a Lucain!

I am AdventurePanther380 and I am awesome!!

~End of Story

Thumbnail avatar 287bede9ec

breezefangs29

If you are new,I suggest that you wait after you are on level one to do multiplayer quests, since if u start you wont have any new weapons and armor and you might as well just be on the bad animals side.Not trying to be mean to anyone and I mean no offense but I suggest that you go on a solo quest at least once or twice first and then go to multiplayer, just so that you are not weak and still on lvl 1.(P.S-Be careful with the bosses that have 'Burning' or 'Flaming' whatever they can knock you out really fast so just be careful)

oh and I forgot to say one more thing!

HAVE FUN!!!

See you in the game! (Im breezefags29,but you can just call me Splash)

• Posted at:

Splash

Chancla-Flip Flop 

If God is all you have,you have all you need~John 14:8

Things I love:

AarmauTravlynZane~Chan (APHMAU)

Warrior Cats (Erin Hunter)

Spirit Animals

Meh Bird

Felines/Felidaes

Im an artist,dont judge me

Be yourself <3

Thumbnail avatar d21685b4af

cobradragon4996

So I don't play that often (Once a month or so) however I started the game around when the third book came out and it has changed a lot. Anyway more importantly; Shadow-Easiest to defeat-beware of when the thorns appear at low health though! Blazing; When they pause for to long then run to the side. Do NOT risk getting burned. Icy; Now there not to hard but avoid the ice-ball thing unless you feel like losing most or all of your health and becoming an easy target. The what ya call it because I just have that great of a memory!; So um... I think its something like King but anyway, when the boss rears up and does the slowing thing, run! Try to avoid red spots (boulders will fall on you) and try to avoid getting in contact with anything. Normally when I hit something when i'm slowed my computer logs me out or like just lags like heck. Alright now I think its called Infected then the animal, but i'm not positive. Anyway, whenever I battle these I just run around and try not to stay still. I'm pretty sure that's all. I'm not positive because of my forgetfulness but yeah that's it for cooperative. Solo, those I just find plain easy so I don't do them that much so I honestly have no idea. The Versus Thing; I honestly think the Conqueror side is easier than the Greencloaks.  A suggestion is go for the power-ups. They don't always benefit but I still think it's worth it. And that's all I have but i'm always happy to help!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar f7b3d8ccef

coindragon103

I just dive right into a battle! but when I need to heal, I use the healing thing and have my spirit animal keep me safe while I'm healing  #spiritanimalsforlife

• Posted at:

Call me Peace

Have fun, make friends, and make your dreams come true by

Being yourself

I'm a dreamer, a protecter, and a loyal friend

(also i'm a Redcloack/Pokemon trainer/SeaWing/NightWing/RainWing)

Thumbnail avatar 821faab970

artmusic181

What??

• Posted at:

Supernova

-A New Born Star-

-A Fierce Warrior-

-A Loyal Friend-

-A Reassuring Smile-

-A Musical Mind-

-A Listening Ear-

-A Miraculous Ladybug Fan-

-A Lover Of Pokèmon-

A Precious Child.

Thumbnail avatar e04fc6095a

dragonrider819

I would say to not start any super difficult quests, like boss ones, until you are 1 to 2 levels higher than the requirment, because your boss will most likely be a few levels higher. Also useful to have a pendant and only keep the strongest stuff you have. I get new stuff ONLY if it has higher damage than what you have already, but I'm only level twenty or so. Also, keep your bond high, and keep an eye on your spell stuff in a tough battle. It can save your life, and running away to heal a bit helps too. This is just what I do in battle.

• Posted at:

Nightstar of Thunderclan

Daughter of Hecate

NIGHT  WING4 LIFE!

Percy Jackson 4 LIFE

Wisemen of Dragons

Fave Quote: It's like I got something back I didn't know I lost. And that's the part I'll choose to remember- Hiccup Haddock.

Thank you! I read this and I'm a newbie (It's my first day) and i appreciate your advice.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar bb8cece0f1

lazygorilla1

Key thing is to easy away from spiders use ranged weapons more then up close.

• Posted at:

hello please join my clan! I't will be awosome.

Thumbnail avatar 2b90bfc265

birdaqua2694

HELP! 

the server won't work for me

• Posted at:

, 2