Thumbnail avatar 05710c4a1e

sphinxhydra8

Get one XP boost at the start, and you'll be amazed at the conquests? (lol forgot) you can do. XP for agesss XD. For the third tier of difficulty, paying in gold is recommended (by me). You'll get more back at the end! Aaahhhh, be strategic?.  And it's not worth buying gear, unless you are really struggling to level up (above lvl20-30?). You'll want greenheart tokens. And you'll get gear when you do quests so why buy it?

Also don't give up!

When it gets tough, persevere!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

If you are reading this, you just wasted your time.

Thumbnail avatar e48da5b2c8

ivorywolf777

I can relate, I started maybe three or four years ago, but recently took a break from the game. I would say save up all your coins and tokens for when you're level 40, so you can get all the epic items. I only used the equipment I recieved from quests, and sold the weaker ones after I got new ones from more challenging quests.

• Posted at:

Hey guys! I'm Lilah (Also known as Ivy or Sil)

SARCASM IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE.

Thumbnail avatar 372ea3207c

decodingcobra325

Thanks it actually worked                                      

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 28a1bae362

powerfulwolf250

Wait a few levels before you do any heroic quests or cavern quests. Maybe three levels at the minimum. You'll be ahead of the game and it will be easier to defeat the bosses.

Get an XP boost anytime you need to get to the next level. It helps. It helps a lot.

Dont waste your tokens on armour. Those will come to you if you play more quests. Don't waste tokens on unique items until you're level 40.

If you don't seem to be getting any new gear, only gold, go to mustella and buy the mystery box. It's expensive, yes, but most of the good stuff is in there.

Be sure to play a lot of multiplayer. It's an easy way to make friends and you can get some pretty cool stuff.

• Posted at:

TALON 

Thumbnail avatar 482c3234d0

cataqua3106

for everyone, I suggest multiplayer (not 2v2) because 1) you have other players to play with and 2)if you die, the game will go on

• Posted at:

cataqua

#cats are great  

eat a mouse with no problem

A TRUE GRIFFINDOR

FANWING

A GREENCLOAK

Thumbnail avatar 482c3234d0

cataqua3106

A good thing is to get a lot of friends because it can save time waiting for people to join multiplayer (you can create groups and start whenever you want).You can also invite a friend to join in the middle of a multiplayer by clicking on the gray square and you can invite a friend.Always try to invite a friend that is online and it was very recently(one time my friends list said I had a friend that was online and it said last seen 388 days ago-more than a year-I didn't trust it).It's good to have a lot of friends because there will be a higher chance of them being online

• Posted at:

cataqua

#cats are great  

eat a mouse with no problem

A TRUE GRIFFINDOR

FANWING

A GREENCLOAK

Thumbnail avatar 2e07e3e84a

drawingangel121

can some one tell me how to post

• Posted at:

My favorite book is the first one!!!!

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

You just did. 

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 128754e35a

beastlydragon2053

try and get good items from Mustella the merchant. The best you can buy from him has purple background. 

• Posted at:

, 2