-Zoe

nevermind

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I Didn't Do Anything

-Zoe

Thumbnail avatar 64bdfe88b4

elfbulldog81

It's been a while, but start off easy. Get a feel of the game. And when you get a skill or a talisman? USE IT! And don't go and attack every bile animal you see. Trust me, I've tried, and it doesn't end well. Take a couple of 'em out, sure, but as you get into the harder levels, try to avoid them when you can. It'll help conserve your health and not get rid of skills you'll truly need later(you might get stuck and surrounded accidentally before you get to the show-down, it happens). If you happen to get ahead of yourself on the hard mission and you have to level up before moving on, do some of the easier ones. Do the training with your spirit animal in the Your Room place. Just get XP. Oh, and on level forty? When you're fighting what's-her-face? And you've finally defeated her? MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN AN OPEN AREA. DO NOT GO NEAR BUSHES OR TREES THAT COULD POSSIBLY BLOCK YOUR AVATAR. TRUST ME ON THIS. I've had to re-do the mission several times because of this. 

Hope it helps! :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Thumbnail avatar ed6e83890d

aquadragon12940

pick a moon bear,and become a reaver

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar da3655a22c

icywings4

Alright, if you want to get into the game, here's a tip. You have to be persistent, and always retry if you didn't make it. Trust me, this had worked for me, and I made good progress in the game!

• Posted at:

I better start playing again because helping to develop a game’s meta game sounds like fun

*In big nerd and gamer so for those of you who don’t know a meta game is commonly used and good strategy’s, characters, etc.

• Posted at:

1 , , 3