Thumbnail avatar fd38c3b3af

amazingbear518

i'm not on much since i am a level 5 but i have gotten the hang of it. if i was on every day i would probably be on level 35. 

when i was first starting i just explored the courtyard first. then i tried one of the quests. you can pretty much win if you try to get the animals as much as you can. if you lose some of your life then just go back and stand right next to your spirit animal.  Make sure to try to be on there as much as you can because you will earn bond points with your animal. if you train your animal you can also earn bond points. to like train and earn bond points with your animal you go to your room in the courtyard. Once you get the hang of it, it gets really easy. 

When you go to the quests where you have to free the animals, then you just try to hit the animals with your bow and arrow as much as you can. if the snake hits you then you get poisoned and you have to wait to get your strength back.  Some of the animals that attack will take away 2 points at a time and some will take just 1. 

good luck!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

nobody is perfect, i am nobody, therfore i am perfect.

(always remember that)

i am lily-anna

Thumbnail avatar 62863fc041

bolddragon904

Go to your room and play with your spirit animal every day to receive the bond bonus of gold and greenheart tokens, and don't forget to sell bad gear to the merchant for even more gold!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 5fb0eb5436

scarletdragon3016

Start off with the free, easiest quests, to get the hang of using melee weapons, skills, and aiming your bow and arrows. You don't necessarily have to aim at the animal, since then it would be close to you, just aim towards the direction and it should hit them. Start with ranged attacks, and if an animal starts coming towards you, then go for your skills and melee weapons, so you don't lose much health.

I recommend using the healing skill, because once you get to Level 4 you can heal allies too. But the skills, along with how you use them and which ones work best for you, are dependent on you, and you only. For instance, I like to use the tree sap skill because I can slow down enemies and then strike them quickly without them striking me as much. But others prefer using thorns because a lot of animals are trapped. And I like using war cry because it's especially helpful in cooperative quest to get all the surrounding enemies away from me, but charge can also help others to ram through a large crowd of Bile animals. As you can see, skills depend on your own needs, and wants. 

As for Bile-fed animals, you can get the hang of what they do after Questing multiple times. Try to go for spiders and snakes first; they do a lot of damage when put together, since they're poisonous (or venomous, I'm seriously not sure which). I didn't know that Blazing Coyote could do so much damage! The animals that spurt fire are best attacked using arrows, or you could attack them with melee for a while and immediately fall back. When their mouths spurt flames, run! Run as far away from them as possible, and don't be afraid to. Running isn't cowardly. (Just don't run away all the time while you don't need to. Running can help you stay alive, though.)

I feel like I've been getting the hang of things, so make sure you try out everything and you'll probably get it too!

Good luck! 

• Posted at:

Burn, my Cosmos, become the light from hope that brightens the future! ~Gemini Saga

"I want to see just how far you can go." ~Scorpio Milo

Thumbnail avatar befcb0af2c

eaglearrow858

I have lots of great advice:

Get rid of the snakes first. Then the spiders. Then the bears. Then everything else.

If you want to survive you should hang back and use your bow.

Always follow the green arrow. Don't explore.

Take some time to heal.

Stay out of the circles.

Go to your room frequently and play with your spirit animal.

Don't buy anything from the merchant except for house items unless you absolutely need it. You can get great items on quests.

I hope you find this helpful!

• Posted at:

Abigail Stormhand: Storm

Gryffindor

Diana Dreamfinder + Artemis the Tiger

My sister calls me Cookie Dough

She's Big Fluffy Marshmallow

My name's Jenell

Call me Phoenix

I love nature, video games, reading, writing, singing, and art

Thumbnail avatar bbb5dada5b

dragondolphin2613

Hi!

This is my first post on this forum.

However, I am very experienced at the game and has been playing it for more than 4 years (I am definitely past level 35, I just cant remember exactly) .  

One sad thing though, I have never finished it.  However, this is mostly because of gaining more interest in other video games (No offense, the Spirit Animals Game glitches quite often for me, but it is still great).

One of my important tips is about armors and weapons (I have learned this from experience).  You may get attached to that one sword you have been using since Level 1, and by doing quests and missions, you will get much for gear and weapons, and you can expect most, if not all of them to be better in a way then your current gear.

In your armory, each weapon will have a green arrow (better than that current type of armor), red arrow (worse than that current type of armor), and a yellow equals sign (same as that current type of armor, choose your favorite!).

What I do, for an example, I will start with weapons. I will choose the first weapons I see that has a green arrow. Then scroll down, look for more weapons with a green arrow. I will continue until I have the best weapon available to my level in my armory. I will then do this for all other types of gear, and when I have the best of my armory, I will sell everything off and check the store.  I also try to avoid buying anything, as you can get very good type of gear on quests and missions, but I have been more lenient, since I have accumulated millions of the Green Coins (also forgot the name of those) and the yellow coins (again, forgot the name of those).

If you like my tips, please reply and I might make a special post with all of my tips I have made, discovered and experimented with over the years.

Thank you for reading!

~ Tiger Strike #7

• Posted at:

R-S-C

y h  h

s a  u

u n

n

Tiger Strike #7

Dragon-Dolphin Spirit Animal

Thumbnail avatar bbb5dada5b

dragondolphin2613

Oh also sorry about my confusion with my own level.

Also please dont doubt my game experince

• Posted at:

R-S-C

y h  h

s a  u

u n

n

Tiger Strike #7

Dragon-Dolphin Spirit Animal

Thumbnail avatar 44d01ed0bb

chessreading34

wof is mt fave!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b8a9c35a76

forestclue25

I have not played long enough to call myself an expert, only since last November. I am only on level twenty-eight. But, I do remember a few tips I gave to myself.

The free the snake and spider stuff first and do not get close to the bears and all that has already been mentioned. I will not waste my time with that. 

Run around when when your health is low and regain it. Do the same thing when you are the only one who has not been defeated on group quests. Pause to put a thorn barrier between you and the animals once you have run far enough. Shoot a few arrows at them. I have a crossbow that shoots three arrows at once at different angles. Make sure you have a bow that does a fair amount of damage.

Always remember to use your power ups, especially when your health is low.

When you are doing the hard quests in the cavern quests, like freeing Icy Badger, it is a whole hit and run deal. This explains it in itself. Strike, run, shoot, dodge. Make sure you have adequate weapons to succeed.

That is all the advice I have for you! Good luck beginners!

• Posted at:

Meg

I am a Christian, a forever Ravenclaw, and a loyal Greencloak.  People laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at them because they are ALL THE SAME.

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5