Less than a couple years ago, you moved into a sleepy beach town. The town was small, everyone knew each other, and nothing weird in particular happened often. Every few months or so, a new family would move in for some reason or another. To most outsiders it would seem weird, but no one really questioned it. Just a couple days ago, yet another kid arrived, and weird magical stuff has been popping up ever since her arrival. You and the other kids have decided to figure out what’s happening, and a strange force has been drawing you, this kid, and eleven others to this mystery.
If you have read the starter, put "town" in the "other" in white ink.
1. All main characters are in high school, so keep in the 14-18 range for ages.
3. There are magic elements in this RP, but the characters don't have powers or abilities of their own (yet!).
4. If you have read the notes, put "of" in the "other" in white ink.
5. As for setting, somewhere on the southeast US coast, around the start of the school year.
1. In terms of what I'll allow you to do in POVs, anything goes. That means shipping, (censored) swearing, inter-character conflicts, LGBT, et cetera. It adds a little extra spice to an RP which is pretty much always good. Just be sure to not let it take over the RP.
2. Please remove parentheses from forms, just to keep things neat.
3. Limit one main character apiece (of the main twelve) but unlimited side characters. Just keep in mind it's a small sleepy town so not too many characters. Subject to change.
4. Please try to be as active as you can and make it clear if you have to go an extended time without posting.
5. Please try to be descriptive and make a unique character, especially when it comes to appearance and personality. I will not accept things like "black hair, green eyes, tall" or "kind, friendly, can be dramatic" and I will definitely not accept "POV" for personality.
6. If you have read the rules, put "twilight" in the "other" in white ink.
7. This ties in with 5. No perfect characters, no cinnamon rolls, angels, etc.
8. When writing other characters, portray them as accurately as possible. This is why I ask that you be descriptive, so the characters act the way the creators intend them to.
9. Feel free to start everyday life POVs once your character is approved, you don't need to wait for the spots to fill for that, but I'd like if you wait for me to POV the start of the weird stuff happening to serve as a marker.
(short this time, as promised)
Name: (full, along with nicknames, aliases, etc.)
Age: (preferably keep a balance but whatever)
Gender: (again, keep a balance, preferably 6 boys 6 girls but can be 5 and 7 or smth)
Time since moving in, and why: (can be POV)
Personality: (please explain in a paragraph type thing and explain how they think and act rather than just listing traits, and keep it unique and descriptive)
Appearance: (again, please be as descriptive as possible about what all they look like)
Clothing: (explain a general style rather than a single outfit, they're a person not a cartoon character)
Bio: (can be short/POV)
Name: Storm Onyx Pottinger
Time since moving in, and why: Moving in at the start of the RP, for reasons I'll keep to POV.
Skills: Has taken up wrestling as an outlet and later just out of enjoyment, and has gotten pretty good over the years; voice impressions; sneaking around, climbing, stuff like that
Personality: Storm is very wild and unpredictable, in the most dangerous sense. She is brash and aggressive, mostly as a coping mechanism. Several things have gone wrong in her life, all involving people she's close to, so she's adopted the mindset that if she doesn't let herself care about anyone then it won't hurt her when things go wrong. She is also a rebel and an adrenaline junkie, to a dangerous and near suicidal extent, and tends to do things out of pure impulse a lot. Despite her impulsive tendencies, she tends to worry a lot about things and has some degree of anxiety, and with this tends to have panic attacks. She dislikes change, a result of her past as well as just her general personality, and will do her best to try and keep things as familiar to her as possible. With her cold shell, she tends to shut herself away and can get pretty bitter and aggressive.
Appearance: Stick-straight, dull light brown hair, dyed black and cut in a blunt, asymmetrical shoulder length style; long and lanky, 5'9"; pale skin, burns easily, with a couple beauty marks beneath her right eye; bony, angular face with a square jaw and rather sharp features; dark blue eyes that get more blue when she cries; three small scars on her collarbone and one just above her ankle
Clothing: Dresses in all black regardless of the weather, a fan of skinny jeans and muscle shirts and the like, has a well-worn leather jacket from a thrift store a year or two ago and a pair of beat-up combat boots, both of which she nearly always wears, has a malachite drop crystal on a silver necklace chain that she rarely ever takes off
Bio: I'm gonna keep it to POV //devious smile//
Other: town of twilight
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
i always thought i might be bad
now im sure that its true
cause i think youre so good
and im nothing like you
my forehead is bigger than my will to live