Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

.O. Please tell me you're shipping those two because that POV was so cute.

Ok ahh I'm tired I'm going to look back on this tomorrow and cringe heh.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 9e051623c1

ravenfairy134

Fourth try.

Let's do this.

Name: Nathan Agner, likes to be called Nate but nobody ever calls him that
Crush: none yet, i'll probably get him to have a crush on Carmen as this goes on
Time since moving in, and why: He's lived in the town his entire life, for reasons that will be explained in backstory
Skills: Knows lots of useless random trivia that probably won't ever be helpful but hey, you never know.
Personality: Nathan is quiet, thoughtful, and on the outside quite average. He doesn't have many friends because he's not loud or annoying, he's just...there. He gets very defensive when talking about controversial things like sexuality, climate change and whatnot. He has a very good memory, and very little patience for others. When someone does something he could do perfectly well, he'll yell at them, thinking squat about abilities, bringing up, and noise level. Looks at things from a logical rather than emotional or social standpoint. Basically a genderbent Mayari.
Appearance: He is a shrimp of a boy, quite short and thin. He has dark blue glasses that constantly slip off his face at the most inconvenient of times, which is a problem as he can't see s**t without them. He's pale, and still has a bit of baby fat somehow. He has intimidating dark green eyes, which look like they can cut straight through a person and possibly even more when he's angry. He has brown wavy hair that he doesn't care to brush, making it look like a mess all of the time.
Clothing: HOODIES HOODIES EVERYWHERE. He has no fashion sense, usually picking a random shirt, picking a random pair of underclothes and slapping one of his four hoodies onto them.
Bio: His parents own the local bookshop/library, and have since they were eighteen. The bookshop/library was apparently a hereditary thing, dating back to when the town was founded. Nathan will eventually inherit the bookshop/library as he already spends almost all of his time there if he's not at school. He's pretty cool with this though.
Other: PLEASE LET THIS POST PLEASE LET THIS POST town of twilight

• Posted at:

apolaka

some random dork i guess

Mayari

surprisingly has critical thinking skills

Hana

mm, salty

"i am so sorry but you just ate our friend could you please spit him out?"

~morningstar <~~our collective name

cushionstack.com

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Lexi's personality (revised):

Positive traits: very self-confident, not afraid to try new things, knows when to say no, strong moral compass, maintains strong friendships, quite persistent, optimistic

Neutral/Either-Or traits (both good and bad): pays attention to politics (neutral), likes being around younger children (neutral), very kind and thoughtful (good in and of itself, but bad because her kindness can easily be taken advantage of), will do anything to keep her friends and family safe (again, good in and of itself, but not so good because she will do literally anything to protect them, up to and including giving up her own life)

Negative traits: shy around people she doesn't know (unless there's some kind of instant connection); tends to say whatever's on her mind (whether to herself or to other people); a perfectionist; stubborn at times; when she feels sad, angry, afraid, etc., she finds it very hard to control those emotions; somewhat impulsive; has little patience for people or topics she considers "shallow"

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar ed51fdc9a1

huntingwolf3376

@Apolaka Of course Nathan can have a crush on Carmen! I forgot to mention that she's also demiromantic, so it'll take a little while for them both I guess. Is it ok if they were friends beforehand?

• Posted at:

ϟ c н α η c ε ϟ

☾ ι нαvε ησ ∂εsтιηү ☾

☾ ғσя ☾

☾ ι αм σηℓү α ωαη∂εяεrer ☾

ravenfairy134

ehhh i'd prefer for the crush to progress but sure they can be friends

• Posted at:

apolaka

some random dork i guess

Mayari

Hana

mm, salty

cushionstack.com

huntingwolf3376

Yeah, that's cool! I meant like very new friends, because Carmen is clearly not a very warm or open person.

• Posted at:

ϟ c н α η c ε ϟ

☾ ι нαvε ησ ∂εsтιηү ☾

☾ ғσя ☾

huntingwolf3376

Carmen:

I wake to the sound of a bell, marking the entrance of a customer to the diner where I make my home. I pull my hat over my head and a jean jacket over my t-shirt. I throw open the door to my cramped bedroom in the back of Moonlight Diner.

"Morning." I nod to the man working the counter. He nods in return. He didn't sleep much last night. I can tell from the bags under his eyes.

"Hey." Comes a quiet muttering voice behind me.

I whirl around and raise my eyebrows. "Dad. What are you doing here?" My voice is cold and unwelcoming. I know it is, but I don't try to change it.

"Oh come on. Can't a guy come by to visit his daughter? Sometimes I miss you, you know." He replies quickly.

"You want money don't you." It's not even a question. I know what he wants.

"Well I lost a bet to Day and I was hoping maybe you could lend me some money...?"

"Get out." I point toward the door.

"But Carmen, Clara would want-"

"You don't know s**t about what Clara would want. Now get. The h**l. Out."

My father turns and storms out of Moonlight. I turn on my heels and run to my bedroom, where I slam the door behind me and bury my face in my pillow.

• Posted at:

ϟ c н α η c ε ϟ

☾ ι нαvε ησ ∂εsтιηү ☾

☾ ғσя ☾

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Do you guys wanna hear one of my petpeeves?

When you're waiting for someone to post so the anticipation is literally eating at you.

*sigh* ;-;

• Posted at:

"That's not a worthy explanation,

I know there is none,

Nothing can make sense of all these things I've done."

-Dear Evan Hansen

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

Enemies with the forums. 

ravenfairy134

i would post but i have to go get an answer from eris

• Posted at:

apolaka

some random dork i guess

Mayari

Hana

mm, salty

cushionstack.com

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

Could someone PoV me in?

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

dogdragon1303

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

In working on a pov, it should be here soon

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

dragonwolf1595

Miles
- - - -
As I headed to the library, I ran the list of books I needed to check out over in my head. Studies of Genetics; Chemystery: Solving the Case of Molecules and Atoms; On Writing Textbooks, for mom. . . Thank goodness this was a small town and the library wasn't far. There was no was I'd be able to lug all of those books back home if I was still living in my old city.
I fingered the library card in my pocket, felt the dollar bills as well, and wondered if I should buy a shake or something on the way back. Might as well have a treat to savor the last weeks of summer. I enjoyed learning, yes, but summer was nice. In addition, I was going to be new at the school, having only moved here 3 months ago. I'd met some teachers and students, but school made happy summer people into angry winter people. I hoped, at least, I'd get something good from it.
I'd almost reached the library and turned a corner. In a split second I was bodyslammed to the ground violently, my head almost hitting the pavement. I gasped in surprise, feeling a weight fall onto me, and something soft and feathery fall into my face. I shut my eyes, thinking, what on earth???
I blinked my eyes opened again and looked into the bright green eyes of a young girl. Her eyes went round and she jumped up.
"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry," she sputtered. "I didn't see you there at all! Maybe it was because my eyes were closed, which was a very bad idea, to run with my eyes closed! Ugh, Im so stupid, this has never happened before, I am so so so sorry."
Honestly I was too shocked to answer her as she reached out a hand to help me up. I took it and pulled myself up, dusting myself off.
"Are you hurt? Gosh, I am so sorry. I probably scared the living daylights out of you, didn't I?" The girl paused, glancing at my flannel shirt. She reached out and brushed off some dust, her face growing ever redder, going on and on, quicker and quicker, apologizing for not paying attention and running into me and getting dirt on my shirt. I tried to say something to tell her it's fine, but she rambled on.
Finally she stepped back and paused. I took this as an opportunity to speak, and I opened my mouth. Before I could say anything, however, the girl muttered something I couldn't make out. Something about love and hair.
"What?" I asked.
She grew even redder. "Oh, no, I–I love. . . the air!"
I raised an eyebrow, wondering if she was okay.
She quickly bent over and began picking up her things hastily. I bent down and helped her, picking up old photos which the girl quickly took from me and stuffed in the bag. When we finished, she stood up again and cleared her throat, staring at the ground. She said softly after a pause, "I'm Dawn."
I waited for her to look up or something, but she continued gazing at the ground.
"Oh. Uh, I'm Miles." I extended a hand in greeting, hoping she'd take it. She looked at my hand and glanced up at me, then reached out her own and shook mine. "Pleasure to meet you," I said.
She nodded.
An awkward pause followed.
I looked closer at her suitcases and bags. Was she a runaway?
"Um, where are you headed?" I asked. "If you don't mind my asking."

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

//screeches into the night// sorry my dudes i was stuck in a tiny motorized metal death box for 14 hours

nathan accepted, same with lexis revised personality

working on a pov right now. jenna, ill try and work lys into the pov

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

"Tiny motorized metal death trap" I love it. I feel your pain too, I was in the car for hours as well. Also, thanks

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

I might POV sometime...? I dunno

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

ravenfairy134

Nathan:

I speedwalked to the local diner. My parents were at the library already, and they had neglected to get me any microwave food or anything that I could safely prepare and eat in a reasonable amount of time. So diner it is.
I swung open the door, quickly ordered a bagel and glass of orange juice, and sat down.

Carmen walked in from a back door I didn't even notice was there. I watched as she talked to some old guy, calling him "Dad", kicking him out, and going back into her room. I didn't stay to watch whatever the heck happened next, I had finished eating and I needed to go attend to the library, questions whirling in my head that I decided to resolve later when and if I went to the diner for lunch.

I walked into the library and my mom went "Oh, hi Nathan! Nothing new at the library today, although soon someone will probably come by soon."

"Thanks." I went to a desk and took out a book.

• Posted at:

apolaka

some random dork i guess

Mayari

Hana

mm, salty

cushionstack.com

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Dawn

I gazed at my feet, horrid memories flooding my mind. Those pictures, I swear I didn't put those in there. I swear I thought I burned them.

"Oh. Uh, I'm Miles." The boy spoke softly. I noticed he extended his hand towards me. I glanced up at him then back at his hand. I was hesistant, but I shook it. "Pleasure to meet you," I looked at him again, trying not to look at the ground. 

I was just so embarrased! I didn't want to take the risk of talking, I'd probably say something stupid, like before. So instead, I just nodded. 

An awkward silence filled the air.

I tried to push the horrid memories out of my mind. I knew they were going to come back, but I didn't want to think about them right now.

I noticed his eyes flickering between the bags I was holding. A gripped the bags tightly in my hand, and pushed the others up on my shoulders.

"Um, where are you headed?" He asked, looking closer at my bags. "If you don't mind my asking." I could hear a 'meow' from the bag on my shoulders. I sighed.

Thousands on thousands of answers filled my head. I could lie, but this boy, Miles, he seemed nice. But what about trustworthy? If I told him that I ran away from home, he might tell the cops. But would the cops do anything? Would he bring me back to my parents? No, no... I doubt that. But who knows?

I searched his face for a second. I took a deep breath, and tried to regain my confidence. I watched him for a second, I could feel my face cooling off slowly.

"Well, erm.. Uh..." Jeez, I should have thought about this. "Weeelll, I kinda, don't really, know?" A nervous laugh escaped my mouth. "I mean, I was just going to rent out a motel room, but to be honest, for the five months that I've lived here, I haven't seen any hotels... Or motels."

He looked at me, muddled. He opened his mouth, but I stopped him. "You're probably wondering about my bags, aren't you?" I smiled, I felt normal again. "Well, hmmm..." I searched the ground, should I tell him? "I kinda ran away from my house." I blurted out. I looked back at him, I can't believe I told him that. But I should be used to that, I usually blurt things out.

"Ran away?" He looked at me.

I nodded and sat the traveler bag down. I had an idea..."Yes, I did." I unzipped the top, rummaged through some clothes, and pulled out a Polaroid camera. I haven't used this in such a long time.

"But why?" Without even looking at him, I knew he was confused. I shrugged as I put the camera on the sidewalk, and put everything back in its place. 

I zipped up the bag, and got up. I picked up the camera. 

"You don't know? You don't know why you ran away from your home?" I shook my head.

"First of all, its not my 'home'" I did little quotation marks with my fingers when I said 'home'. "Second of all," I shook the camera at him, "Picture?"

"Uhh, sure?" I walked over to his side, and aimed the camera lens. 

"Smile!" I grinned as I took the picture. I stood there, watching the photo come out the bottom of the camera. I grabbed it and shook it slightly. My face looked kinda red, but I couldn't do anything about it. I smiled at the picture, and slapped it over the others in my purse. I'd rather see that, than the others. I walked back to my bag, and slung it over my shoulder. I held the camera tightly. "Look, if we're gonna talk about why and how or whatever you want to know about running away, can we not do it out in the open? I mean, I could get caught any second now."

He nodded and I stood there, looking at him. He looked so fimilair... My eyes widened. I knew who he looked like. Lets just hope he doesn't act like who he looks like, I thought worriedly.

Hmmm... Can someone tell me where Town Of Twilight is really located?  

• Posted at:

"That's not a worthy explanation,

I know there is none,

Nothing can make sense of all these things I've done."

-Dear Evan Hansen

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

Enemies with the forums. 

dragonwolf1595

I think it's somewhere on the Southeastern coast? Lol, I live in a state on the Southeastern coast. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dogdragon1303

I'll POV once I get a decent idea of what to PoV.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

moonlightmystery143

yeah, its a small coastal town on the southeastern coast. think georgia, sc, somewhere around that general area

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

Thumbnail avatar 64bdfe88b4

elfbulldog81

Thane's POV: 

I parked Jerry outside of the library/bookshop and hopped out of the Jeep and into the library. "Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Agner," I waved. "Hi, Victoria," Mrs. Agner greeted while her husband waved. I noticed their son with a book and said, "Hey, little Agner," as I delved into the shelves. I picked out two books and went to the front. She checked them out for me. "Thanks, Mrs. Agner, see you next week!" I said. "Bye, Victoria!" She says. I unlock my car and put my books in the passenger's seat. I then hopped in and pull out of the parking space, making my way to the diner for some food, before I needed to get to my job at the cafe under my parents.

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

moonlightmystery143

Storm
The old, beat-up car I was curled up into finally pulled into the driveway after what felt like years, with the small van close behind. As soon as the car stopped, I pulled my jacket from under my feet and immediately took to the street.
After turning a corner or two, I slowed down. So, this would be my new home. Everything pulled from under my feet because my mom chose this of all times to do something other than drink away her problems. Though, I must say, running away from them isn't too much of an improvement. I looked around as I pulled on the jacket I'd had tucked under my skin. Around my neck went the black cord, and my fingers immediately started playing with the crystal at the end. I couldn't let Mom know I had this; the only way she'd let me keep something from Mercy was over her dead body.
That didn't stop me, of course. I still had that box of the few things I'd managed to keep Mom from selling or trashing because she couldn't handle dealing with anything that reminded her of Mercy.
I started absent-mindedly playing with the crystal between my fingers, accidentally scratching my fingers a time or two accidentally, as I looked around. It was a huge change, as if I hadn't had enough the past couple weeks already. I liked it, though, save for the change. It almost seemed peaceful, unlike the city, where there was always someone screaming or blasting music three stories below the window of your room and everything was constantly moving. Here, the only movement and noise was the sound of the waves crashing against the beach a road over and the occasional flicker of a street light, perhaps a window going dark despite the ungodly hour of one in the morning.
I turned towards the beach, avoiding the sound of two people talking. I cursed under my breath at the realization that my mp3 had fallen from my pocket. I sighed and decided to just walk along the shore. As I walked, water lapped up around my boots when the tide rolled in; a couple steps later and I was on dry land.
I turned to avoid the sharp turn of the coast, and then got hit with a pebble to the forehead which then buried itself into the sand at my feet. I picked it up soon after, rubbing my head with my other hand; the stone was smooth, a nice speckled dark grey, and fit almost perfectly in my palm. After taking a few steps' running start, I chucked the stone back in the direction it came.
"Hey j*****s!" I called as I threw the stone. "You dropped something!"
"Well, thanks!" a boy called back, just as angry as I was. "Of course, I'd prefer if I also not have my night ruined by some moron!"
"Same goes here!" I called, then started up the path so I'm not waking up the entire town. A boy sat on the edge of a small rocky bluff, perched on top of a rock formation. A bunch of stones were at his feet, all similar in shape and size to the one that hit me. The stone I threw at him was a foot or so away.
"Oh great," he said with sarcasm dripping from his voice. "So you decided me dealing with you from a distance was just not enough, huh?"
"No, it's just I've actually got some sense of politeness and don't want to be that person screaming to someone at one in the morning and waking everyone up," I snapped.
"Why bother?" he asked, picking up another stone and skipping it into the water in the same direction that I came from. Six skips, not too shabby.
"At least have some sense of manners, dude. Even if you rarely meet the same person twice I don't like to be that person."
"'Rarely meet the same person twice'?" he repeated, looking at me as if I had three heads. "What are you on, girl?"
"Right, right," I muttered under my breath. "Not from around here."
"Well, don't expect to be able to see someone once and never again. It's that type of town."
"Great," I muttered.
"Takes some getting used to, being constantly stuck around the same morons you have to deal with."
"Well, this'll sure be something." I picked a pebble from one of the crevasses in the rocks and tried skipping it, but it went into the water without skipping any.
"Wow, as if it couldn't be more obvious you're a city girl."
"How'd you know that?" I said, taking a step back.
"With that whole 'rarely meet the same person twice' thing you were going on about, I just figured you had to be somewhere with a ton of people."
I nodded. "But how does me not knowing how to skip rocks have anything to do with where I'm from?"
"Easy," he said with a shrug, as if it were as painfully obvious as he were making it out to be. "You're not familiar with the ocean or any big water."
"Why are you even putting that much effort into figuring me out?" I snapped. I didn't want this guy to know about me. I've seen the stuff with Mercy get on news, to what level I didn't know, and I'd rather not have people figure that out about me more than I wanted them to. The boy shrugged.
"Just a thing I do," he said, then turned away and grabbed another rock to skip without looking. Eight. I shrugged, then climbed onto a rock a few feet away and sat down on it, head in hand and watching the ocean.
"So, you're not gonna give me some time alone after ruining my night?" he snapped, after seeing me sit.
I shrugged. "I mean, why exactly should I?"

ok jenna i dont know how to finish this up or anything so //tosses the torch over// you can continue from here

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

@Andra: Sure Lexi can have a crush on Kevin

Kevin

I rode my bike slowly, making sure my three younger sisters could keep up with me. Being six years older gave me a large advantage in strength and speed though it was hard to go with slow without loosing my balance. What I wouldn't give for a car. I have my license but my dad said we couldn't afford a car. Luckily I had job interviews and with the money I got from work I'd be able to buy a car eventually, probably a used car but it would be a car none the less. My biggest concern was how I was going to juggle a job and a billion sports while still having time to care for my younger sisters that my dad always left alone. I rounded the corner the park, the triplets following suit and I pulled up the the bike rack, locking up my bike. I helped my sisters off their bikes and locked their bikes for them. "Alright girls go have fun, I'll be over by the exercise station if you need me, other then that don't leave the jungle gym and don't talk to strange adults alright. Good, go have fun girls, love you." I said give them a group hug before letting them run off to the jungle gym right behind the exercise station. There wasn't too much there, an exercise bike, weights for arms and legs, and a pull up bar. I took off my red plaid over shirt leaving myself in a thin white tank top and black basketball shorts. I decided to start with some chin ups as I watched the other people walking around the park, seemingly enjoying themselves. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

actorbrainy16

Lexi:

As soon as I opened the front door of my house, a blast of humidity struck me full in the face. Ugh.

It's been a year, I thought. I should be used to this by now. Apparently not.

For a split-second, I wished we were back in Washington (the state, not the city), where we weren't forced to close all the windows and turn on the AC at nine a.m. in the summer like we had to here; back when I used to live there, we could actually leave the windows open if the house or the car became too hot for the ones inside them because no matter how warm it got outside, it never got as humid as it does here.

That led me to remember the year before we left, the reason why we left, and when I remembered everything happening to my sister Elizabeth at that point in time—how she would pretend to be sick in order to get out of going to school; how, when she did go, she would come home crying—sometimes with a black eye or a broken nose, sometimes missing a jacket or her backpack or (once) the bracelet she had received for her eleventh birthday, sometimes with no immediate sign of what had happened that day—but every day she went to school, she would always come home sobbing behind her wire-rimmed glasses; how Isabella, Ellie's twin sister, desperately wanted to stand up for her but was so scared of being bullied herself that she didn't; how Ellie kept saying the whole class (except for her twin)appearedngly disliked her and Izzy kept saying this was true; how nothing Mom or Dad or I or Izzy or Miss Yates, Ellie's and Izzy's fifth grade teacher, or even Ellie herself said or did to try and stop it got through to the other students; how the bullying continued all through the summer to the point where Ellie became afraid to even leave the house or touch a computer; how, in the middle of the night a week and a half before we left the state at the end of the summer, I was awakened by my then eleven-year-old sister's quiet voice reading aloud a note she had written that stated that, now that every other method to get her out of the living **** she had been stuck in for the past year had been tried and had failed, the only way to successfully end it, as far as she could tell, was to take her own life (her words, not mine)—my desire to return vanished as abruptly as it had appeared.

A high-pitched question coming from my six-year-old sister Yolanda's mouth brought me suddenly back to earth: "Lexi, are we going to the park or not?"

Leave it to the littlest one to just say what the others are thinking, I thought as I looked behind me into my youngest sister's emerald-green eyes. "Yes, Andi, we're going."

I stepped away from the open door, allowing my five younger siblings to leave the house behind me, and they were off running just like that. That is, all but one was.

"Izzy, Owen, Andi, Uriel, get back here!" I yelled before turning to the one who hadn't run off with the others. "Ellie, are you okay?"

"I don't know," she replied. "I... I'm..."

"Scared?"

She nodded.

"Well," I replied, "I don't think you have anything to be afraid of, considering how well your first year here has gone." I paused. "Just stay where I can see you and you'll be fine."

She nodded again, her frizzy auburn hair falling over her heart-shaped face as she did so.

"You ready?"

"I guess so."

"Okay." I looked around to find that my other siblings had returned. "Let's go!"

Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

ravenfairy134

Nathan:

"Can you please not call me little Agner?" Thane was older than me by four years, but I still hated being called names. No matter, she didn't hear me, just hurriedly left to go eat. I sighed. There was nobody around here my age, aside from Carmen and she wasn't outside the diner much.
Speaking of Carmen, I had to ask her about that.

And it was around lunch. Perfect timing, and also kind of sad that I was reading for that long. Granted, looking at the stack of books sitting next to me, I had enough to last that long and possibly longer.

Whatever. Let's just go buy lunch and possibly form one of my first friendships.

I entered the diner to go buy food for lunch. Lunch for our family was a shared ordeal, but again, we hadn't bought anything we could possibly prepare in a reasonable amount of time. Market day was tomorrow, anyway.

I entered the diner and ordered two fried chickens and a steak on take-out. Carmen called people in the back to go cook it, leaving us with a good time space for us to chat.

"Uh," I began. "You may not know this, but I was around this morning while you kicked an old guy out of the diner. Who...was he and what was he doing here? Only if you don't mind my asking," I said, looking to the side.

• Posted at:

apolaka

some random dork i guess

Mayari

Hana

mm, salty

cushionstack.com

eagledragon1343

If I may ask, what time of year is it in the rp? Is it summer or fall? I don't think it's winter, ha. Sorry if it's already been answered. Also sorry if I fail at climate/weather/really anything related to culture and stuff, I have never been to the east coast so I really don't know for sure if I'm doing this right. At least I have the small-town part down.

Fleur

"Are you ready to go?" My thirteen-year-old sister, Faris, swung open my bedroom door, looking impatient. I glanced up from my laptop. "I told you, knock before you come in. And where am I going again?"

Faris rolled her eyes. "You were supposed to take me to the park, remember? I'm meeting some friends there? Ring a bell?"

I sighed and closed the lid of my laptop. "Right." I had recently gotten my provisional driver's license, so now Faris was forcing me to drive her around town for her various reasons, as our parents were both working.

"Well, hurry up. I'm already late." My sister turned around and left, leaving the door open behind her.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I grabbed my keys and walked out to the garage, where Faris was already waiting next to the passenger door. My car was an old, beat-up, light blue Chevrolet Nova that my dad had gotten cheap. I still loved it, though, even if it sometimes took a few tries to start.

I backed slowly out of the garage, humming quietly to some old 80's song on the radio as I glanced around me to make sure I wasn't backing into anything. After a short drive, we reached the park. I pulled over to drop Faris off. "How long are you going to be?"

She shrugged. "Not sure."

"Well, text me when you need me to pick you up." Faris was opening the door and stepping out. "Be careful. Love you, Ris!" I called to her. Though her back was turned, I could see her sigh. I snickered as I drove back onto the road. I loved embarrassing her in front of her friends.

After some driving around, I decided to go back to the park. I was already out, so I might as well enjoy the weather. As I sat down on a bench, pulling out my phone, I could see that a few of my classmates were also here. Great. I rolled my eyes. In the year that I had lived here, I hadn't made any friends. Sure, I talked to some people, but I wasn't close to anybody. It was kind of annoying, to be honest.

• Posted at:

eve

dragonwolf1595

@Eve 

Eris mentioned that it's the beginning of the school year. Living in a state on the east coast, I can assure you that it's still blazing hot, humid summer. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

eagledragon1343

@edge

Okay, many thanks!

• Posted at:

eve

huntingwolf3376

Carmen:

Just as I was finishing up my mental breakdown, I felt a soft body rub up next to me. I gave a squeaky laugh. "Hey Toby." He curled up in my lap, his giant body crushing my legs beneath him. "Agh, dude you're crushing me." He looks at me with an apologetic expression on his face. "It's fine, bud." I say, and laugh at myself. What am I thinking? He has no clue what I'm saying. 

I look down at my watch. It's 11:47. I head out into the diner wiping almost-dry tears off my face, notebook and pen in hand.

"Its about time." calls Aidan, a college student who works the counter weekdays at lunchtime. He gives me a smug grin, used to my mini breakdowns at this point.

"Ha ha, very funny, Aidan." I hear the bell ring.

Upon seeing who it is, I ask, "Can I get this one?"

"Sure, I don't care." He steps aside, allowing me behind the counter, and heading to the back of the diner.

"Hey Nathan. What can I get you?"

"Can I have, uh, two of the fried chickens, and one of the steaks?" He asks a bit nervously.

"Sure, eat-in or take-out?" I ask.

"Um, take-out." He requests. "Please."

"One steak and two fried chickens!" I call to the kitchens.

Heading out from behind the counter, I gesture towards the nearest booth. He sits awkwardly. "So whats up?" I ask. "You're never in for lunch."

"Uh, you may not know this, but I was around this morning while you kicked an old guy out of the diner. Who was he and what was he doing here?" He looks around. "Only is you don't mind my asking." He adds cautiously.

I laugh a little. "That old guy was my father. Coming to try and take my money because of a bet that he lost."

"Oh...so why'd you kick him out?"

"He tried to drag my innocent little sister into this." I explain. Nathan seems taken aback. 

• Posted at:

ϟ c н α η c ε ϟ

☾ ι нαvε ησ ∂εsтιηү ☾

☾ ғσя ☾

Thumbnail avatar 64bdfe88b4

elfbulldog81

Thane's POV:

I pull up into the parking lot for the diner and hopped out with my two books. I walked in and sat at the counter, plopping my books down. "Hey, Thane, what book are you reading this time?" the waitress, Georgie, asked. "Just something for school. And something Danny suggested," I replied. "Daniella, right?" she said, giving me the menu. "Mm hm," I nodded, looking over it, "So how are you?" "Oh, just fine. Same old, same old," she smiled. "I'll get the pancakes," I requested. "Coming right up," Georgie replied and told the cook. Then Nathan Agner came in and sat down. Carmen went over to take his order. I looked over and saw them talking. I raised an eyebrow and smiled. Neither saw this, though. I opened my school book and began reading. 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

actorbrainy16

Fourth paragraph, tenth line, second word: *strongly

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

redwolf988

Kevin

I swung myself forward off the pull up bar and onto the path, sticking the landing. Frankly I had failed to check the path before hand and landed right in the path of a young girl causing her to fall. "Oh dear, are you alright, here let me help you." I said lending her my hand. She took it and once up brushed herself off. "My sincerest apologies. I am Kevin." I said with a slight bow as I gave her one a signature grins. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dogdragon1303

POV coming soon.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dragonwolf1595

I'm working on a pov, but I've been busy with VBS and work this week so it might be awhile before it's posted

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

actorbrainy16

Lexi:

After walking the three blocks from the house to the park, I began looking for an empty bench (since a few of my friends and I were planning to meet up here), but the ones I initially saw were all full—unusual for this time of day. Eventually, I spotted one just barely beyond the pull-up bars at the fitness station next door.

I turned to my brothers and sisters, saying to them, "I'll be on the bench that's just past the pull-up bars." Pointing at where I was about to go, I continued, "Remember, if you can't see me when you look over there, then I definitely can't see you—and I need to always be able to see you, OK?"

"OK," the five replied as one.

"Good. Now go have some fun!"

I began to stroll toward my destination, attempting to keep one eye on my siblings while simultaneously paying attention to the path in front of me. Turns out I should have been focusing solely on the path as I was walking—either that or I should have stayed right where I was—because I had almost reached the bench when something warm and dense that I hadn't seen coming plowed right into me, knocking me down onto the cement.

A baritone voice, with more than a hint of concern in it, asked, "Oh dear, are you alright?" A strong, tan hand lowered into my field of vision as the voice continued, "Here, let me help you." I took hold of the hand, a small part of me marveling at how perfectly my hand fit into it, and used it to pull myself up.

As I brushed off whatever dirt may have gotten on the lavender sundress I was wearing, the person who had helped me up after accidentally knocking me over said to me, "My sincerest apologies. I am Kevin." In the middle of his—Kevin's—apology/introduction, I looked up at him, intending to thank him for helping me up—and was suddenly filled with a feeling that nearly blew me away.

The moment I looked into his piercing-yet-somehow-warm blue eyes, I could feel my face get ten, fifteen degrees warmer than it already was. A bubbly sensation filled my body, making me feel like I would lift off any second, and I'm fairly sure my heart skipped a beat or two. It was undeniable: I had a full-blown crush on him. And it didn't help that his smile sent shivers down my spine (the good kind, though).

"Hi, Kevin," I responded, my voice slightly shaky. Hopefully it doesn't show, I thought to myself. "I'm Lexi. Nice to meet you." I extended my hand in greeting, and almost instantly, Kevin reached out his own and shook mine.

"So...how's your summer been?" I asked.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

dogdragon1303

I'll get a POV in today. If someone could maybe either include my character or maybe let me include theirs that would be nice. Sorry I haven't POVed, I've been really busy (and tired lol.)

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

redwolf988

Kevin

"Hi, Kevin" The girl said her voice trembling slightly and I noticed the slightest dusting of pink on her cheeks. She was probably just nervous, I didn't blame her though, a pretty young girl like herself being confronted by a tall masculine stranger would be startling. "I'm Lexi. Nice to meet you." She said sounding more confident as she held out her hand. I took her soft, dainty hand in mine once more and shook it. "So... how's your summer been?" She asked after pulling back her hand. "My summer has been alright but slightly buisy. I just moved here about a month ago so I've spent most of my time unpacking my belonging, taking care of my little sisters, helping them unpack, and trying out for sports teams for my father. I've hardly had much time to myself. Basically I only know how to get from my house to the park and you are the first person I've held a conversation with for more than three seconds. How about you? Have you had a pleasant summer?" I asked. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

, 2 , ... 5 , 6 , 7