eagledragon1343

@embyr

you could include fleur because i don't know what to pov

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Quentin-

I wandered the shore of the beach, watching the waves on the ocean as I walked. Every few minutes I would tear my gaze away to make sure I wasn't straying too far from my home. Seeing as I'd just moved here and didn't quite know the layout of the town well, I decided it'd be smart to keep my house in sight, which wasn't hard, seeing as it sat on a low cliff not far from the beach, and no trees or anything blocked me from seeing it.

I sighed sullenly, sat down on a rock and continued to gaze at the sea in boredom. I picked up a pebble and threw it, watching it skip over the waves. A flock of seagulls flew over my head, and I glanced up as I heard my name being called. I stood up and made my way back home.

My mother greeted my, then beckoned to the counter where a stack of books sat, "Run those to the library, would you?" She asked.

nodded and picked up the stack while my mother opened the door for me. Then I grabbed my bike from the garage and, after placing the books on a bag I slung over my shoulder, proceeded to bike to the library.

will finish later. IM NEEDED ELSEWHERE.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

dogdragon1303

I dunno what happened to the size in the middle of my POV...sorry.

Also, I didn't see that post but I'll include Fleur when I finish my POV later.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

dogdragon1303

Quentin- (continues)

I biked for about five to ten minutes until I reached the library. 

Inside it was quiet, with only one or two others there, probably because it was still early, about eight. I quickly dropped my books off, then made my way to the shelves, thinking I may as well search for a good book while I was here. 

-------------------------

Eve if you want Fleur can meet him in the library.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Miles
- - - -

"Look, if we're gonna talk about why and how or whatever you want to know about running away, can we not do it out in the open? I mean, I could get caught any second now."
I paused. Should I help her? I'd only just met her, and who knows if she was telling the truth or not? Her bags seemed to be evidence for what she said, though, and I couldn't ignore the sincerity in her voice. I nodded.
"Yeah, sure," I told her. "I was just making my way to the library now, in fact. People are quiet in there, and I'm sure we won't be bothered."
Dawn nodded. "Okay."
We started toward the library, and I helped carry a bag or two of hers. The humidity was terrible and caused my shirt to stick to my skin, but thankfully the library wasn't far at all. Soon we entered into air-conditioned bliss. The library was a good size, with a large main room and several smaller rooms. In the main room were a few tables in each corner where people could sit and read or study, and on one side of the room against the wall was a line of computers for people to use if needed. I got us a table with two chairs and set down Dawn's bags next to it. I sunk into a chair and Dawn did the same.
"Sure is hot and humid here," she remarked.
I nodded. "Southeastern coast . . . it gets unbearably humid here often in the summer." I smiled a bit. "I wasn't used to it at first, being from a more northern state. I almost thought the sun was going to melt everything the first week I got here."
Dawn was quiet.
I cleared my throat. "Anyway . . . want to tell me a bit more about yourself and why you ran away?"

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Lexi:

I didn't have to wait long for Kevin's response: "My summer has been all right, but slightly busy. I just moved here about a month ago so I've spent most of my time unpacking my belongings, taking care of my little sisters, helping them unpack, and trying out for sports teams for my father. I've hardly had much time to myself. Basically, I only know how to get from my house to the park and you are the first person I've held a conversation with for more than three seconds. How about you? Have you had a pleasant summer?"

"My summer's been pretty busy, too," I replied. "Most of it I've spent running after my brothers and sisters—there's five siblings total, and most of them are a handful—taking them to different places here in town, making sure none of them wander off, etc., etc. It's been okay, though; at this point, I'm just glad I'm the kind of person who can at least tolerate doing that all summer."

At that moment, I heard a voice in front of me—not Kevin's voice, someone else's—call out, "Julie, get over here, will ya?"

"Sounds like I'm being called," I said to him.

"Okay—Wait, I thought you said you went by Lexi," Kevin replied. "Do you have, like, two nicknames or something?"

"Something like that," I answered. "See you later, Kevin." Quickly, I sidestepped around him and walked briskly to the bench that some of my friends were already sitting on.

"Hey, Julie," said a black-haired, green-eyed girl by the name of Taylor. "What're your sibs doing here?"

"Dad's at work, Mom had to go to an appointment, and I can't exactly leave the five of them home alone. Anything new happen since we last met up?"

"You know how I tried out for this year's cheer squad last week?" Sophia, a blond, gray-eyed wisp of a girl, asked the group. We all nodded, since she had already told us last time of her plans to try out. "Well...I made it in!"

The next ten seconds were filled with female voices (mine included) saying things like "Nice job, Sophie!", "Wow, you must've blown them away!", "Congratulations!", etc., etc. Eventually, it all died down to silence.

A carrot-topped, brown-eyed girl broke the silence with, "So, is this our ticket to the popular crowd or what?"

"Seriously, Hannah? Is that whatcha have to say about it?" Taylor interjected, clearly irritated with the redhead's statement.

Hannah's pale, freckled face turned bright red as Taylor kept talking. The moment the latter fell silent, Hannah responded, "OK, OK, I get it, that was a dumb thing to say. But—haven't any of you ever wondered what it would be like to be popular? Or ever wanted to be?"

Sophie replied, "I have wondered what it's like, yes, but I don't think I've had any desire to be popular." She paused for a moment, then continued in a slightly quieter voice, "Though if I do end up leaping to the top of the social ladder because of what I'm part of now, I guess I'll just have to live with whatever comes along with it."

"Like all the drama, rumors, that sort of thing, all about you and your friends? Uh, no thanks," I added.

"Though it would be nice to maybe be able to set the trends at school," Hannah mentioned.

"Yeah, it probably would be nice to have that ability," Taylor replied. "But let's face it: if I were the one to set the trends, everyone at school would be wearing hoodies and high-tops—in the summer!"

All four of us laughed. I mean, if that actually happened, there would be so many kids complaining about the heat yet absolutely refusing to even consider the simplest way to cool down. I still wonder, to this day, how she could pull it off without overheating.

"Yeah, let's not,' said Sophie after she finished guffawing hysterically.

"No offense, Taylor," Hannah piped up after her giggles subsided, "but if that became a thing, you'd probably fall from the top to the bottom of the social ladder just like-" she snapped her fingers "-that because of it."

"Yeah...if I ever reach the top," Taylor replied in a way that made it sound like the possibility of that was somewhere between slim and nil.

Cue another round of laughter.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 9e051623c1

ravenfairy134

sorry for not poving my internet broke for three days

i'll make one soon

• Posted at:

apolaka

some random dork i guess

Mayari

surprisingly has critical thinking skills

Hana

mm, salty

"i am so sorry but you just ate our friend could you please spit him out?"

~morningstar <~~our collective name

cushionstack.com

actorbrainy16

Meep

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

Aaron:

I woke up and rolled over to glance at the clock which read 7:00. I had gotten into a habit of waking up early, even though it was summer. With a groan I remembered that school would be coming soon. I rolled out of bed with a thump and laid on the soft carpet for a few minutes before staggering over to the bathroom sink. I splashed some water on my face to wake myself up. Since I'm up early, why not go on a run? I put on my running clothes and woke up Jack, since he liked to run with me too.

If you wanna see Aaron walking with Jack later on in the day, you can. He likes his dog and he likes to exercise, so why not do both?

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Kevin

I watched the brown haired girl walk away, smirking to myself. She was an interesting person that's for sure, I hope I get the chance to speak to her again. I walked over to the excesses bike and sat down. A pained scream split through the air. My foot slipped of the bike pedal and I jumped off the bike. "Kevin!" Tia yelled. I ran to my three sisters as quickly as I could. Tia and Leah stood their worriedly as Mia sat on the wood chips sobbing, holding her knee. "What happened? Are you alright?" I asked worriedly, my eyes fixated on the blood under running down her leg. She shook her head no and continued sobbing. "She was on the monkey bars and slipped." Tia replied. "Alright let me see your knee." I said. Mia slowly removed her hands to show me both her hands and left knee had been scraped up in the fall and had pieces of wood chips sticking out of them. "Alright up we go." I said picking her up bridal style. "Tia, Leah, I left a small book bag and my  and carrying her over to the over shirt by pull up bars. Go grab them then come right back to me. Stay together and yell if you need me." I said before carrying Mia to the picnic tables near the water fountain. She's still letting out hiccuping sobs. "It's okay Mia, it won't hurt long." I said setting her down on one of the tables before pulling it closer to the fountain. "Alright this might hurt but I have to get the wood chips out." I told her. She nodded understandingly and I started with her knee gently pulling out big chips. Then I used my nails to work out the small, thin peices. Luckily nothing was deep. The same went for her hands. "Arlight let's wash you up. I leaned down and turned on the spout meant to fill dog bowled and had her wash the blood and dirt from her cuts. By now Tia and Leah had returned with my bag. I pulled out band-aids and put them on what I could. "Do you think you can ride you bike home?" I asked. She shook her head no. "I'll call dad, you three stay here, I'll be right back." I said pulling out my phone and calling him. The phone rang a few times before finally dad pick up. "What is it? I'm in the middle of work." My father's voice said over the loud speaker. "We went to the park and Mia took a bad fall. She can't ride her bike back and I doubt she could even walk very well. I need you to come pick us up, or at least her, I can take car of Tia and Leah." I said. "Can you wait? I'm in the middle of a meeting." He replied slowly. "How long? I'd prefer to be able to clean Mia's cuts out with soap." I huffed, knowing exactly where this was going. "Another hour and a half." He replied. "By then Mia will be able to walk back on her own." I complained. "Look I'm sorry but I can't leave right now. This is an important deal and being so new to the company this could really be the foundation of my career here. I'll..." "Dad stop. I get it. Just go back to your meeting, we'll be fine." I said then hung up the phone. I suppressed my urge to scream and throw my phone, instead keeping my cool and returning to the others. "Alright, so dad's a little caught up right now so we're going to hang around here for a while. Tia, Leah you can go run around if you want but don't go too far, I'll be stay here with Mia. Stay together you two." I said. The two little girls nodded and ran off. I smiled at them then turned to Mia who looked sad. I hummed to myself, I had to have something for her to do. I opened my bag and found a spiral notebook with most of the pages torn out and a pen. "Here, why don't you draw a pretty picture for me?" I said giving the items to her. She smiled and started drawing. I sighed and looked out at the people around the park, wishing I had something to do, someone to talk to. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

Storm
I sighed as I practically rolled out of bed. The sun was coming right into my window, and from the looks of where it was I'd slept in; of course, that was probably mostly because of my brief encounter last night. I pushed myself off the barren wood floor, then sat on my bed and took a look at my new room for the first time. It was small, a bit larger than my old room but still small nonetheless, about the size of Mercy's room. Everything was plain and foreign; a cream color was on the walls, faux wood paneling for the floor from what I could tell, and a slowly spinning brown fan on the ceiling. My bed had been moved in, or at least the mattress had been moved in, so I had somewhere to sleep, but other than that there was nothing. The movers must have wanted to do the bare minimum last night, given the time we got here.
I was still dressed in what I had on last night, jacket and all, but it was better than nothing. My necklace poked against my chest, giving me a couple marks where the tip of the crystal dug into my skin. It wasn't long before I tore off my jacket from the overwhelming heat that just then hit me. Back home was always pretty brisk and cold; I was in no way used to this weather.
When I made my way downstairs and turned to what ended up being the kitchen, I was met with my mom reading a book atop one of the two kitchen stools. A glass of water was next to her, surprisingly, rather than wine or anything.
"So," I said coldly as I went to see if anything was in the pantry. Mom ended up going grocery shopping today, so we could actually have a bit to eat, though there wasn't much. "You happy with the new life you've plunged us into?" I grabbed a jar of peanut butter and some bread, throwing together a sandwich.
"Storm, I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to tell you this." She closed the book and set it on the island. "It's for the best. You're going to thank me later when you aren't still clogging your mind with Mercy."
"Dwelling on your problems is better than running away from them," I muttered.
"I'm not running away," she said. ****. She was not supposed to hear that. "I'm protecting you." I said nothing, I just took my sandwich and headed straight out the door.
Protecting me, my ***. There's no way this will get me over my sister. There's probably not even any way I'll be able to get over her regardless. Getting rid of any evidence of her existence isn't going to do anything for me, and she knows it. She's not doing this for me, she's doing it for her.
I took a bite of the sandwich and tried with all my strength to clear my mind of my mom and sister. I wandered the streets, trying to find my way around the place. If I was just plunged into a new place completely different from my old home, I should probably familiarize myself with the place at least.
I soon found myself at a park. It was rather small, and off of the town square by a short path. To one side was a playground, and around it was a grassy area with several trees and plants scattered around. There were already a few groups of people milling around, a few families and groups of friends. After a trip around, I managed to find a rather shady spot under a couple trees, probably the only one that wasn't taken up. I leaned against the tree, then fished the MP3 from my pockets and put my earbuds in. After throwing the last piece of peanut butter sandwich in my mouth, I hung out there for a bit, watching people go about their day. A group of girls was hanging out at a bench, talking pretty loudly. Along with that, a bunch of screaming kids all over the place. I rolled my eyes, then turned up the volume of my MP3.
Soon enough, the sound of the screaming kids was louder than my MP3 could drown out, so I gave up and ducked out of the park.
The rest of town was about what you'd expect. Quite a few mom-and-pop style businesses. A library that seemed quite promising, but I would check that out another day. Music pounded through my earbuds -- I was sure I wouldn't have to worry about paying attention to people in such a sleepy suburb and the sun blazed down on me, and I headed around looking for nothing in particular. I went back into thought, thinking even more about how I could get used to it. No. There was no way I could get used to it, I wouldn't let myself. Second something bad happens here, Mom's sure to move us away again.
I was instantly pulled right out of thought when I was knocked right into the ground. I looked up to see a dog being pulled back from me by a boy.
"Jack!" the boy called at the dog. "Jack, easy," he said. I took another look at the dog. It was more excited than angry like I thought it was when I first realized the dog was jumping at me. My headphones had been knocked out of my ears, the MP3 on the ground, and I then scrambled to pick them up. "Sorry, I don't know what got into the guy," the boy told me with a laugh. "Need a hand up?"
"Oh, **** off," I said. "I'll first be dead than asking for help." At that, I pushed myself off the ground, shoving my MP3 and headphones into my pocket.
"Uh, sorry," he stuttered. "I just didn't know."
"It's fine, it's fine," I muttered.
"Oh, one more thing?" he asked as I turned away.
"What?"
"Know any good places to walk dogs? Sorry, I'm new to here."
"You and me both," I said. I pointed down the road in the direction of the park. At least, what I thought was the direction of it. I had surely only been not focusing on things for a couple blocks, right? "Park's a few blocks down that way."
"Uh, thanks!" he said, his face going bright, and then he headed away with that dog running beside him.

whoa boy, i keep coming on to see like five new posts, guess what this is like to have an rp that doesnt die before it starts lol

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

ravenfairy134

Nathan:

I stared.

Carmen stared.

The food came.

She counted out the money in awkward silence, and I left with my head spinning.

I never usually ask why people come, I just remember to ask if anything comes up. This was the first time I've heard anyone's reasons to move.

Come to think of it, why here? Why in a random sleepy beach town that's probably not even on the map? I resolve to look at the atlas if the town is on the map, and jog home

*Time skip*

I wish I could say I was woken by a beam of sunlight illuminating my face.

Nope. I was woken by a crash. I had fallen off my chair.

Wait, I was sleeping in a chair? I look at my reading material. An Analysis of the Fre--yeah pretty boring reading material, I probably read it to go to sleep and forgot to read it in my bed.

I looked at the window. The sun was rising. No use in going back to bed if the sun was rising. I went and got my wizard fantasy book, a beach towel, and just to be sure, some sunscreen. I went to go read on the beach.

On the way there, I saw Aaron, with his dog...what was its name again? Jake? I called out "Good morning!" to him, to be polite, though I don't know if he heard me. I went to the beach and began reading my book.

There. I POVed. Now check that off my list of anxieties and finally get some sleep tonight.

• Posted at:

apolaka

some random dork i guess

Mayari

Hana

mm, salty

cushionstack.com

Thumbnail avatar 64bdfe88b4

elfbulldog81

Can someone please POV me in?? I'm stuck. And a little lost(despite reading all the new POVs.). :P :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

actorbrainy16

Lexi:

(Picking up right where we left off)

The moment our laughter subsided completely, an ear-piercing scream rang out through the playground section of the park, shattering whatever silence may have existed there. Oh my — what happened? I thought. Are my brothers and sisters okay? Please let them be okay please let them be okay please let them be okay I should have been actually watching them instead of goofing off like I was...

As I frantically looked around the park, my thoughts continued in this vein until I realized that my siblings were all just fine and the kid who had gotten hurt — a young girl with shoulder-length blond hair and tears falling over her rounded face — was already being taken care of. Still, I worried. What if it had been one of my brothers or sisters that had gotten hurt? What then?

"Um, earth to Julie," Hannah said directly into my right ear.

I jumped. "What? Was I — "

I looked to my left at Taylor and Sophie, who were both giving me funny looks. " — yes, I guess I was, um, thinking out loud."

"Yes, you were talking to yourself during your stare-off-into-spacefest," Sophie replied.

"Yeah. That," was my response.

All of a sudden, I heard a voice — Kevin's voice — talking on the phone. "...and Mia took a bad fall. She can't ride her bike back and I doubt she could even walk very well. I need you to come pick us up, or at least her, I can take care of Tia and Leah. ...How long? I'd prefer to be able to clean Mia's cuts out with soap. ...By then Mia will be able to walk back on her own. ...Dad, stop. I get it. Just go back to your meeting, we'll be fine."

At this point, I had been watching (as well as listening) for quite some time.

After he hung up, he turned to two other blond girls — Tia and Leah, probably — and say something about his (their?) dad being 'caught up' at the moment and that they would be staying there for a while longer. The two nodded and ran back onto the playground; once they had left, Kevin took a notebook and pen out of his bag and handed them to the injured girl — Mia — who opened the book and began to draw on the first blank page.

Without a second thought, I got up from the bench and asked the three still there to watch the kids while I went someplace else. I then began to stroll toward the table Kevin and Mia were sitting at.

"Hi, Kevin," I said to him once I got there. I didn't feel the same way I had when I first met him; this time, it felt more like I had known him forever. "I heard what you were saying on the phone earlier and I think I may be able to help you."

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

redwolf988

Kevin

"Hi Kevin." A voice said. I let out a small gasp and looked up at the familiar girl. "I heard what you were saying on the phone earlier and I think I may be able to help you." Lexi said. I could hardly contain my joy at what she said, a large smile crossing my face. "My lady, I thought I was the knight in shining armor but it appears you are the one to rescue me in my time of need. For what ever help you can give I'll be eternally greatful." I replied. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Fleur

Eventually, I got bored of my phone and decided to run some errands while I waited for Ris. I was out anyways, so I figured I might as well.

There was a stack of library books sitting in the backseat of my car that needed to be brought back before we were fined for them. That seemed like the most important task, as the books were due tomorrow, and besides, I like the library.

I hopped in my car and got her started after three tries. The drive to the library was quick and uneventful.

I dropped off my books and decided to stay there a little longer. Like I stated before, I enjoy being at the library. It's so calm and quiet, something that I don't get at home. Even though I only have one sister, she's definitely loud enough to count for at least three people.

I searched the shelves, running my finger along the sides of the books. I eventually found one that was interesting. 

Opening the book, I started reading on my way to the tables. I probably shouldn't have done that, though, because I couldn't see what or who was in front of me.

I collided into a boy with a start, dropping my book. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," I mumbled, bending over to pick it up. When I stood up again, I realized I knew the boy. He was about a year younger than me, and I had seen him around in the hallways.

"It's fine," he said. "I think I know you... Fleur, is it?"

I just assumed they would know each other since Quentin's been there for two years and Fleur's been there for one and in small towns like this one (or mine, at least) everyone pretty much knows each other regardless of age

• Posted at:

eve

dogdragon1303

Everyone's bumping into eachother. Literally. Bumping this up is gonna be a pun.

Quentin-

I started to panic the moment I collided with a girl, and, even though I recognized her, I barely managed to answer her, "It's fine." There was a silence, and I forced myself to continue, "I think I know you...Fleur, isn't it?" I hoped I sounded calmer than I felt.

The girl nodded, "Yep. That's me."

There was another silence, broken by the sound of a cough.

Fleur spoke, "Excited for school?"

"I guess. It's school." I avoided her gaze.

-------

Also, Quentin is sorta autistic if you couldn't tell.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

eagledragon1343

it's a good way to meet people what can I say (I'll POV soon)

• Posted at:

eve

actorbrainy16

Bump

LOL

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

dogdragon1303

You're hilarious, Andra.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

actorbrainy16

Lexi:

The moment I paused after greeting Kevin, I heard him let out a tiny gasp — I had probably startled him — before he looked right up at me. By the time I was actually done talking, he was smiling from ear to ear.

He said to me, "My lady, I thought I was the knight in shining armor, but it appears you are the one to rescue me in my time of need. For whatever help you can give I'll be eternally grateful." 

"Even knights in shining armor need a little help once in a while," I replied. "Don't they?

"Anyways," I continued, "my house isn't far  only three blocks away from here  and it has everything you'll need to get Mia (?) all cleaned up. Does that sound good to you?"

He thought about it for a moment before saying, "I suppose that does sound good to me."

"Okay. Just let me take care of something before we go." I walked over to the bench my friends were sitting at and told them that I'd be leaving for a bit and taking my siblings with me. Before any of them could respond, I turned around and shouted, "Okay, kids, we're taking a break from the park for a while. Let's go!"

Ellie and Owen were the only ones who came the first time. The rest yelled back something along the lines of "Can't we stay a little longer please?"

"I said we were taking a break, not that we were leaving for today. Now let's get going!"

Once the rest of the kids came, I began walking back over to where Kevin was standing, his three sisters (?) on either side of him. "You ready?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'd say I am," he replied. "Lead on."

(@Cassy: #1. Are you okay with what I did in this POV? & #2. How well did I portray your character?)

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Bump (no pun intended).

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Am I the only one left on here?

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Nope. Bump.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

moonlightmystery143

im still here too

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

redwolf988

I'm here, I just wasn't in the mood to POV today, I'll make one tomorrow morning. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

actorbrainy16

@Edge, Eris, Cassy: Thanks for letting me know that this hasn't died yet.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

eagledragon1343

Fleur

"Yep, that's me," I said, nodding my head. There was another uncomfortable silence, which I attempted to break by forcefully coughing. I said the first question that came to mind. "Excited for school?"

"I guess. It's school." He refused to look at me. I could feel my heart pounding. Did I say something wrong? Maybe he was just nervous?

"Yeah." I laughed awkwardly. "Well, see you around. Sorry for bumping into you." I turned and walked away.

writer's block? yes

• Posted at:

eve

moonlightmystery143

heyyyy might as well make the big plot point thing right around here so instead of awkward encounters we can start throwing in weird paranormal encounters. needless 

also this is just a thing i realized right now thats kinda funny kinda just weird and unimportant but anyways story time kids... storms from the book version of this that i really need to get working on and another one of the main twelve is called lex and his friendship with storm is one of the plot points in there and whenever i see the name lexi it cracks me up cause i think of lex and theyre pretty goddy gosh darn different and its just a weird experience... its no big deal or anything of course and i dont even know why im typing this all out its just funny or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

/298740

dogdragon1303

Whenever I see the name Lexi or Lex, I think of Lex Luther. And, since he is bald, I think of Caiou. (I dunno how to spell his name.)

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Thumbnail avatar 64bdfe88b4

elfbulldog81

*coughs* Hi, I'm lost. I don't know what to POV and my character's just sorta sitting alone reading a book in a diner and eating pancakes. Can someone please interact with my character???

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

actorbrainy16

Bump.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

ravenfairy134

o shoot our pov didn't go through

Nathan:

I looked at my watch.

Yes, I brought a watch. I bring a watch everytime I leave the house.

8:00. My parents would be up at this hour, and thankfully they went grocery shopping already so I didn't have to wait through more awkwardness with Carmen.

I stood up and picked up my book, still reading it while I reached down to de-sand my towel and fold it--

I touched sand instead. My towel was behind me.
Closing my book and cursing for not paying enough attention, I turned around and then picked up my towel--

Suddenly, it was always in front of me.

I cursed even more, glared at the towel, and grabbed it. Thankfully now it was tangible. I shook it to de-sand it, and began folding it. With the towel in one hand and my book in the other, I walked off the beach.

Wait, since when was I balancing a tube of sunscreen on my head?
I grabbed it and stared. I was prone to leaving things, and...I suppose this was helpful? "Thank you," I called out to the sea, assuming I was looking at whatever force returned this to me.

My stomach was not willing to postpone breakfast any longer. I took off towards my house.

• Posted at:

apolaka

some random dork i guess

Mayari

Hana

mm, salty

cushionstack.com

redwolf988

Kevin

I followed closely behind Lexi as she lead myself and the pack of children to her house. I was carrying Mia, not wanting her to put too much strain on her knee yet. It was only about a five to ten minute walk to Lexi's house. She sent her younger siblings and my two uninjured younger siblings off to play. After wards she lead me down the hall into the bathroom, pulling out bandages and disinfectant out of the cabnet. "Call me if you need anything." She said. "Much obliged, my lady."  I said flashing her one of my smiles as she left the room. I took a washcloth from the towel rack and turned on the water, much to my surprise the water spurted out in the wrong direction, splashing me. I quickly turned it off and blinked in suprise. Mia had been looking down at the time and hadn't noticed anything. Reluctantly I turned it on and it went the correct direction this time. I turned it off and on multiple times but couldn't recreate what happened. I gave up and wet the washcloth and rubbed a bar of soap on Mia's wounds then wiped the soap off with the washcloth. Afterwords I put a little disinfectant on the worst of the cuts and covered them with bandages. "Come on let's go find Lexi." I said about to pick her up. "I want to walk." She said shaking her head. "You sure?" I asked. She nodded and stood up. She walked along side me with a slight limp to the other room where Lexi sat waiting for us. Mia left us to go over to her sisters outside. "I greatly appreciate what you've done for me and even after I knocked you over. Allow me to repay you. If you are free this Thursday I'd be honored if you'd allow me to take you out for lunch." I said with a polite bow and smile. 

(@Andra: #1: Yes. #2: You portrayed him pretty well, keep in mind that he likes to charm people so he's very polite and often will use words most people don't say.)   

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dogdragon1303

Quentin-

After I finished at the library, I stopped at the cafe for a moment and ordered a coffee,  and after I received it I hopped on my bike and continued home.

---------------

After a few hours, I was back on the beach again, casually strolling.

I stopped when I spotted a large red starfish in the sand. I'd seen them before, but it was still a pleasant surprise whenever I found one on the beach.

I turned as I heard the sound of wings. A seagull had landed on a rock behind me. When I turned back around, I was surprised to see another starfish beside the red one. I figured it must have washed up when I wasn't looking.

I stooped to get a closer look, then jumped in fright as the seagull behind me squawked loudly. I spun around as it flew away, then turned back and saw that two more starfish had appeared.

Confused and slightly unnerved, I quickly made my way back to the house.

----------------

This is cringey but lol what can you do?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

actorbrainy16

Lexi:

After about five or six minutes, the ten of us — Kevin, his sisters, my siblings, and I — all reached my house, a light blue one with dark green trim and a dark gray roof. I quickly entered the code on the keypad above the gold-tone knob and opened the dark green door before going through the opening to the other side of the living room and waiting for the others to enter.

Once the last person to enter — Izzy — closed the door behind her, I said to the kids who could play around at the moment, "I need all of you to go play in the backyard for a little while." I highly doubt they heard anything after 'play' (or maybe after 'backyard'; it was a bit hard to tell), because all seven had vanished before I'd even finished speaking.

I then began leading Kevin and Mia down the main hallway toward the nearest bathroom. After opening that door and letting the other two in before me, I pulled out a box or two of bandages and a spray bottle of hydrogen peroxide from the medicine cabinet & set them down on the counter. As I left the bathroom, I said to Kevin, "Call me if you need anything."

His response? "Much obliged, my lady," coupled with what was probably his signature grin.

After a few minutes of waiting on the couch, the two of them came back out, Mia walking with a slight limp instead of being carried like she had been. As soon as they entered, Mia began heading toward the backyard where the other kids all were.

Once she had left, Kevin walked up to where I was sitting and said, "I greatly appreciate what you've done for me and even after I knocked you over. Allow me to repay you." He paused. I stayed right where I was, wondering exactly how he would do so.

HIf you are free this Thursday I'd be honored if you'd allow me to take you out for lunch.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

(I submitted this POV before it was ready earlier. This is the real one.)

Lexi:

After about five or six minutes, the ten of us — Kevin, his sisters, my siblings, and I — all reached my house, a light blue one with dark green trim and a dark gray roof. I quickly entered the code on the keypad above the gold-tone knob and opened the dark green door before going through the opening to the other side of the living room and waiting for the others to enter.

Once the last person to enter — Izzy — closed the door behind her, I said to the kids who could play around at the moment, "I need all of you to go play in the backyard for a little while." I highly doubt they heard anything after 'play' (or maybe after 'backyard'; it was a bit hard to tell), because all seven had vanished before I'd even finished speaking.

I then began leading Kevin and Mia down the main hallway toward the nearest bathroom. After opening that door and letting the other two in before me, I pulled out a box or two of bandages and a spray bottle of hydrogen peroxide from the medicine cabinet & set them down on the counter. As I left the bathroom, I said to Kevin, "Call me if you need anything."

His response? "Much obliged, my lady," coupled with what was probably his signature grin.

After a few minutes of waiting on the couch, the two of them came back out, Mia walking with a slight limp instead of being carried like she had been. As soon as they entered, Mia began heading toward the backyard where the other kids all were.

Once she had left, Kevin walked up to where I was sitting and said, "I greatly appreciate what you've done for me and even after I knocked you over. Allow me to repay you." He paused. I stayed right where I was, wondering exactly how he would do so.

He continued, "If you are free this Thursday, I'd be honored if you'd allow me to take you out for lunch."

My jaw came this close to dropping open as I sat there, dumbfounded. Did he just...ask me out? Yes, I know he did, but even so, it was surprising.

"Y-yes," I stammered. "I-I'd love to." Why must this come back at the worst possible time?, I wondered, half wanting to go hide after realizing how I was talking.

For those of you reading this, here's something you didn't know before: When I was younger, I spoke with a stutter — mild at first, but by the time I was seven, it was so bad some days that almost no one could understand what I was saying. At that point, I began to strongly (very strongly) dislike talking at all; instead, I would grab a piece of paper and a pencil and write down what I wanted to say because I was, at that age, always afraid that my stutter would come roaring in when I tried to speak again. After my parents found out that I was scared to talk because of it, they'd begun by sending me to a local speech therapist every week or so; after that, they began looking up other ways to treat my stutter on top of what I was already doing. Somewhere in their research, they found out that singing and acting could help further treat it, so in the summer of my seventh year, my parents put me in a three-week acting camp; that September, they got me placed in the children's choir at the church we had gone to up until we moved here last year. Now, I'm not saying this sort of thing will work for everyone, but it sure did for me (by the time I was eleven, I was no longer afraid to talk because my stutter was all but gone). Now, I view what I went through with that as a blessing in the garb of a curse (though it's still somewhat embarrassing to me on the rare occasions when it pops up now) because I may not have discovered my love of music and acting or my aptitude for them had I not been created with that stutter. 

"Wonderful," he replied. He was about to speak again when I noticed a snake slithering toward him — some kind of rattlesnake by the looks of it. Whatever it was, it looked like it was about to attack.

My heart began racing faster than it does when I run and my normally 20/20 vision blurred so badly I could hardly see a thing. My breathing became fast & shallow and my fingers & toes started tingling. I could barely squeak out, "K-k-kevin —"

I barely heard him ask, "What is it, my lady?" and I myself couldn't say what it was — the words just would not come. Instead, I shakily pointed at a spot next to his left foot (since I could see a bit more clearly by now) where I had last seen the snake.

After Kevin looked down at where I pointed, he said to me, "There is nothing there. What was it that made you so...afraid?"

My voice abruptly came back to me after that: "I saw a — I saw a snake right — right there, and it looked like it was about to — to attack you. I-it may have been just a trick of the light or something, but that seems pretty far-fetched to me." As I spoke, I gradually relaxed until, by the end of what I said, I felt perfectly normal — almost like that panic attack had never happened — plus, my stutter had seemed to vanish along with it. It was pretty weird, though, how the snake had seemingly vanished like it did.

"So...I'll see you Thursday?" I asked in an attempt to get back to the subject.

"Yes, my lady," Kevin replied, a grin on his face that, this time, didn't quite reach his eyes, which contained concern and more than a little confusion. Not surprising, considering what had happened just a minute or so ago. "We will see each other again on Thursday." He called his sisters inside, then began to walk to the door. Just before he opened it, he turned and said, "And I thank you again for your aid in my time of need." Then he and his sisters left the house, leaving me to wonder alone what exactly had happened there.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...