"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Oh God, *face palm* I need to catch up on here. I've been really busy lately. This next POV should be done by tonight or tomorrow, so *sigh* I guess I'll have to make it a good one too. Wish me luck

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"If it doesn't hurt her,

why does it hurt me so much?"

"I'm never going to laugh, smile, or...

Do anything with her anymore..."

"I thought we'd be forever... I should've known that was a lie."

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Good luck, Blue.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Is anyone still here?

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

yes, I was just too busy to POV

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Has this RP died?

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

redwolf988

Nah, if no one has POVed in a month then get worried. I just have a lot of summer reading to do, I'll get one to you sometime soon. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

//screech// i really should get around to finishing that pov

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

moonlightmystery143

Storm
I shook my head to distract myself from that kid. I should probably get my **** out of the van, before Mom can do any of that for me. Especially the Mercy box, her opening that thing up is the exact last thing I need right now. I cracked a smile at the sight of a familiar street; at least I didn't have to worry about traffic or getting lost in a town so small it doesn't even have its' own school. A couple more streets turned and I found the small two-story house with the open moving van in the driveway. A few boxes were already out, but not much, and luckily enough the Mercy box wasn't one of those few. I took the box with the duct tape covering up the label I had scrawled on and headed inside, making a beeline up to my room. At that, I dumped the box down on the floor. A few of my shelves were lying on the floor, with a small lunchmeat container of screws and a screwdriver next to them, and then another box with my clothes was also here.
<><><><><>
After a few hours, piles of boxes reached heights comparable to Mom in most every room. Mom headed out after setting a lamp on the kitchen counter, then headed out to talk to the men with the truck. With a sigh, I pulled open a box holding a pulled-apart end table and set out to put it together. There was definitely no turning back now, the truck was about to leave and all our stuff was here. This was going to be my new life, I guess, thousands of miles from Mercy, from Hana and Lorene, and in an entire new world away from my old home.
I cursed loudly as I quickly snapped back to reality. When I pulled my hand up from my work, blood was streaming from my palm and down my finger. I cursed a couple more times, then hurried over into the bathroom, immediately putting my hand under the water and searching with my intact hand through the first-aid kit Mom had gotten out. After a minute, I grabbed three or four bandages and put a couple on the cut. At that, I grabbed a wet washcloth and tackled the drops of blood on the half a metal table I had put together so far. The rag was then tossed aside and I went back to the table. Finally, a few screws later, I stood up the table and a few seconds after I threw open the next box mom walked in with her wallet in hand.
"Well, that's settled," she said with a shrug, then went to open a larger box that I recognized as holding the parts to a loveseat. "Stormy, could you help out with this one?" I rolled my eyes at the sound of a name that I grew out of a ten years ago, but begrudgingly went to help her. Once the frame was out, I grabbed one arm and started screwing it in, as did Mom with the other one.
"One second," I muttered. There was a bit of a dry scratching in my throat as I spoke. I set the wrench on the ground and stood. "Gotta get some water in me." Mom nodded and I headed into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass from the pantry, then filled it in the tap. The window over the sink revealed dark clouds rolling in. Under the sound of the water, I thought I heard some sort of noise in the living room. I turned around for a second and, lo and behold, it was just me hearing things. I sighed and turned back into the living room.
When I turned back to my room, I nearly screamed. My glass shattered on the ground and water and glass went everywhere.
In the spot where my mother was, sat a figure that then looked up with me.
"Something wrong, Storm?" it asked as it turned up to me. It looked like Mom, it had her hair and face and clothes and all that, but... something was off about it. When its' eyes locked with mine, my heart began to go rapid in my chest. I tried to breathe, only to have my throat tighten up on me. That's it. I turned down the now-darkening hallway to the stairs, only to have the thing follow me.
"Storm?" it called again, mimicking Mom's voice. I flipped on the light over the bottom of the staircase so I could see where I was walking, and suddenly the figure was gone.
"Storm, honey?" Mom called again. It was Mom again, not this fake version. She was standing right where the fake was. However, my panic refused to go away. Without saying a word, I turned and ran upstairs to my room. I'd come back as soon as I could breathe and I had some idea of what that was.

okay, now feel free to start writing in the weird stuff happening. just small stuff, at least for now, nothing too big or dramatic. after each one the things will slowly get more and more strange and big and whatever. also i would prefer if the same sort of thing didnt happen twice but if thats all you can come up with thats fine. later on theyll start being connected to something but ill wait to do that until i see more from these characters so

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar 9e051623c1

ravenfairy134

Nathan:

I entered the house in a huff. My parents were unfazed with my entry into the house and not exiting my bedroom, as I tend to leave the house to read on the beach a lot, be it morning, afternoon, or evening.

They did have a problem with the fact that I looked...let's say annoyed.

"What's the matter, Nathan?" asked my mother, not looking up from her cooking.

"Nothing," I said, putting away my towel. "One of my friends just rubbed me the wrong way."

"Okay," she said. "Could you help David? He was bored, so we asked him to help clean up the library."
"Sure." I walked through a secret back door that linked our house to the library.

Everyone in the village knows the library is right behind our house. What they don't know is that we built a secret doorway to the library.

I saw David putting away the children's books. He was seven, so he couldn't reach the high shelves very easily. On the other side of the library, separated by a glass--wall? divider?--was the front desk, where my dad was, using the computers and checking through the files.

"Why do I have to alphabetize the books?" complained David.
"It's a good skill," I said, climbing the ladder to put away some of the books David alphabetized. "You'll need it in high school."

"But high school's so--"
"At the rate you're growing, you'd think that high school isn't too far." I moved the ladder to the side to put away some more books and give more to David.

"Nathan?"

I turned around. David stared at me with big eyes. Oh boy, I thought. He's either scared or going to ask me a question, and I know it's the latter.

"What's that?"
I look to the direction he's pointing. Ahead of me is a specter of a...person? I was fairly sure people didn't have horns or teal skin or no pupils and were most definitely not specters.

Clearly David was scared.

When I was ten, my dad took me aside and said "Son, wherever you go, take a book with you, preferably a heavy or hardcover book. That way, when people harass you, you can smack them with the book and run away."
I thought fast. I grabbed a book from the shelves and threw it at the specter. She--it looked like a she, anyway--stared at me in surprise, then giggled. "We'll meet again soon..."

She dissipated, leaving nothing but a book on the floor.
I went and retrieved it, and put it back on the shelf.
David gave something to me. "I heard the lady say to give it to you."
That wasn't what I heard, I wanted to say.

It was a small silver charm of a book with a silvery chain around it. The book had a four-point star on it. I opened it, but the words were too small to make out. I closed it again and put it on.
"Breakfast's ready!" came my mother's call.

I took one last look at David. "Whatever you do, don't tell Mom or Dad about this. Let's keep this our little secret."
He looked at me with wide eyes and nodded. Together we took off towards the secret door.

• Posted at:

apolaka

...good morning

Mayari

logical one

Hana

mm, salty

*insert something christmassy here*

"i am so sorry but you just ate our friend could you please spit him out?"

~morningstar <~~our collective name

cape town is best town

actorbrainy16

Lexi:

Almost out of habit, I got up from the couch, walked to my room, and grabbed a worn paperback Bible from my bedside table. For the past couple years, whenever I felt sad, scared, confused, etc., about something that had happened that day, I would pick it up, open it at a random place, and read the first verse I saw; more often than not, the page I'd turned to had just what I needed to hear. Read. Whatever it is.

This time, my eyes landed on 2 Timothy 1:7 :  "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

I reread that verse several times, each time feeling slightly less fearful than the last. I hadn't needed to be scared. Whatever that was hadn't been an actual danger to me and probably hadn't been one to Kevin. If that sort of thing ever happened again, I didn't need to be afraid of it.

Questions, however, still remained in my mind: Why? Why is this sort of thing happening? What prompted it? and so on.

I closed the Bible, set it down next to me on the bed I was sitting on, closed my eyes, and began to pray: "Lord, I need Your guidance. What happened just now...I don't understand why it happened or what started that, and I need to get to the bottom of this before anything actually dangerous happens. Please, if it is Your will, help me find out why this happened. Amen."

Almost as soon as those words left my mouth, I felt a sense of peace flow through me. If that was any indication of His answer, then I already know I won't be alone in this endeavor.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

dogdragon1303

You're awesome, Andra.

Will POV soon.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

actorbrainy16

@Embyr: Why do you say that? (I'm just curious. )

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Dawn

Miles had brought me to the library, and I guess it was the place I asked for. It was queit, and and I don't think my parents would ever look in here. Miles got us a table, just here the other tabloff the general area wes were. He slid into his seat, and set some of my bags down on the other seat. He offered to carry those, and I should have said thank you... But, I didn't.

I slid down into the opposite chair from him, and I swear I could still feel the humidity clinging onto my skin. "Sure is hot and humid here," I remarked. The weather in this dump of a town wasn't that different from Mississipi,  but, it still was hard to handle.

"Southeastern coast . . . it gets unbearably humid here often in the summer." I could hear him say, but I was thinking about something else... How did those pictures get in my bag, I was positive I burned them! I usually put the 'special photos' in my binder, but after what happened in Mississip, I burned them. I remember the bonfire like it was yesterday.

I remember the smoke curling taller and taller into the night sky, as we carried on, just the four of us. I remember us going swimming while Ethan tried to start the fire. I remember we having to help him, and us maybe teasing him just a bit. I remember throwing those photos into the fire, like it was a basketball game and it was the winning score.

God. I missed that place so much. I swallowed the lump that had made its way up to my throat, down.

"Anyway . . . want to tell me a bit more about yourself and why you ran away?" I snapped back into reality. I was back in the library, right. I'm here, in this library, in this town.

I was surprised how those stupid photos made my mood change. They were like remote controls for my emotions. I bit my lip, noticing Miles watching me.

"Oh, ye-yeah." I felt like his eyes were trying to bore into my soul. "Well..." I thought about it. 'Tell me about yourself.' God. Its been such a long time seen someone asked me that. What do I say? I felt stupid. I should tel him about everything what happened. Five months ago, the worst time in my life. No one knew, but.... I had a feeling, I needed to tell someone.

I had to tell someone about that Eric had screamed at me, how I was getting threats from anonymous people. How every time I walked through my old town, all the kids would whisper. How they called my 'names,' how my house got egged that one night. That they had a traditional bonfire without me, that they tried beating me up after sschool; so I had to take another route for the rest of the school year.

I wanted to tell him about how my dad came home some nights, drunk, and then he would yell at me after I helped him inside. I wanted to tell him about how I collapsed at my moms funeral, how everything came tumbling down. I wanted to tell him about the night after my mom died, my dad came home more drunk than I've ever seen him before. How he grabbed his gun and tried to shoot the roof off. How he got arrested for a week, and I lived home alone. How badly I wanted to smack him, for almost shooting me. I wanted to tell him about how my Stepmother would shove me under the sink, and how musty it smelled.

I could feel tears filling my eyes, they drowned out my vision and I closed them. Don't cry in front of him. I forced the tears back, the lump in my throat, the way I wanted to just sob on the table and sit there for hours. I forced it all back, and I forced myself to look at Miles.

I didn't realize how handsome he was, light blue eyes, very dark brown hair, and he was tall, only just a tiny bit taller than me. I liked how his hair did his own thing, sometimes falling into his eyes, like it was doing when we were walking, or sometimes just being messy, like it had its own mind. I sighed silently, I could see my hands shaking.

I opened my mouth, but closed it just in time, because rushing up my throat was everything that happened, all the words were just about to spill out, but I stopped them.

"Well, everything... Is..." I took a deep, shaky breath. "Fine," I lied, I gave the most fake smile, it even hurt myself to do it.

He raised an eyebrow as I said it, he reminded me of my dad, with all this eyebrow raising. My dad raised his eyebrows, he always did. When he was suprised, when he knew that I was lying, or just plain confused. I remember when I was little, he would raise his eyebrows and respond to my nonsense with 'Really? Wow. You're kidding me.'

Stupid memories, making me sad and happy in a minute.

Miles sighed, "Really? Every thing's fine? Is that why you ran away from home?" His eyes bore into me harder, like he was trying to find something.

I sat straighter, would he notice that my makeup was off? How it was smeared, as if I was doing it in a rush. How there were sags under my eyes, as if I didn't sleep at all for the past two days. How my hair was probably frizzy, from the humidity. How from running for about twenty minutes made sweat trickled over my face. Maybe even how it doesn't look like I ate for days, which I didn't.

"I... I- I have a cat!" I blurted, and unzipped my backpack that was laying beside me. I looked inside, and inside was my sleeping beauty. i smiled at Sherlock, my baby, my child. I loved him so much. If it was my choice, he'd be the only person that would ever be in my family.

I reached in, and grabbed him from the stomach. He looked at me, like, 'Can you not?' So I set him back down, and he curled back up.

"Well, he's in there." I pointed at the open backpack, and took a deep breath.

That was my mistake.

Everything tumbled out. Well, not everything, thank god. I told him about how my dad came home drunk sometimes, but not the time he almost shot me. I told him about my mother and how she died, but not the time at collapsed at her funeral. I told him how my stepmother locked me in the cabinets under the sink,but not how that I didn't do anything to stop it. I told him about how life was killing me, and how I so badly wanted to end it. 

I looked up at him, tears clouding my vision. "I- I... I'll be right back," I sat up, and rushed to the bathroom, which I saw in the way in. God, it was time to go look at myself in the mirror. The wreck I was, and it was time to pull myself back together.

• Posted at:

"If it doesn't hurt her,

why does it hurt me so much?"

"I'm never going to laugh, smile, or...

Do anything with her anymore..."

"I thought we'd be forever... I should've known that was a lie."

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

redwolf988

Kevin

I sighed to myself as I looked up at the ceiling above me, my eyes scanning every intricate swirl. I closed my eyes and groaned to myself. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened before with Lexi. She seemed so afraid of that "snake" that I highly doubted it was a trick of the light. Maybe she had lied about the snake thing and was just trying to cover up the fact I was scaring her with the whole lunch idea. Perhaps I had come on too strong? I only just met her and it wasn't like I had asked her to be my girlfriend. I just wanted to thank her for all of her help. I was broken my phone rang. I picked it up and plastered on all the charm I could muster in my distracted state. "Greetings. Might I inquire who is calling?" I asked. "Is this Kevin Oleander?" An unfamiliar voice asked from the other end of the line. "That's my name." I replied. "This is Johnathan Buwel, manager of Misty Garden Cafe. I've been going over your job application and I think you'd make a great waiter. Can you start this weekend?" The voice asked. "Yes sir, of course sir. What time must I be there?" I asked. "Come in at noon this Saturday and I'll have someone show you the ropes." Johnathan replied. "I will be there. Thank you sir, I won't disappoint you." I replied. The man laughed. "I'm sure you won't" Then he hung up. I relaxed again. I couldn't believe how much has happened to me today. I hope Lexi won't be upset that I'm taking her to the same place I soon will be working. Not that she'd probably ever learn that fact, most likely she'd go on the lunch with me then she'd vanish from my life. I doubt she feels anything for me, she probably just felt obligated to agree. She wasn't like those other girls who think I'm cute so they try flirting with me. But she wasn't the type of girl who hated me either. She was different, in a good way. Once again my thoughts were ripped away from the girl when the front door opened. I ran out of my room to great my father but no one was there. I looked around for a minuet trying to find a reason as to why I clearly heard that door being opened but my father wasn't there. I stopped when my father's car pulled into the driveway. I hummed to myself curiously. My father walked in after unlocking the door. He seemed surprised to see me standing there watching him. "Kevin how's Mia. I'm sorry about earlier. I was at an important meeting and..." "Dad it's fine. A nice girl named Lexi helped me out. Speaking of which, since you were off work this Thursday I was wondering if I could borrow the car. I told Lexi I'd take her out for lunch on Thursday and I don't want to make her walk." I said. My father sighed. "Alright but don't destroy the car and don't go anywhere I don't approve of." He replied then walked away. I sighed and returned to my room, my father doesn't seem very talkative nowadays. Well at least I got the car for Lexi. In two days time I'd go out and have fun with her instead of staying at home and worrying about my sisters for once. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Fleur

After the library, I went grocery shopping. I was in charge of dinner tonight and we didn't have any ingredients, so it was the natural thing to do.

As I pushed the cart along, humming a tune from the radio, something caught my eye. I stopped singing and looked closer.

At first, I didn't see anything. I was going to just shrug it off and continue on, but then it appeared again.

For whatever reason, there seemed to be a face on a plain old, generic soup can. The image shifted like it was made of smoke, which is something that normally doesn't happen on food labels. As I watched, the face grinned, showing rows of sharp, pointy teeth. And when I say rows, I mean it. There were layers upon layers of teeth, going as far back as I could see. The can started to make an odd hissing noise.

"What the -" I stumbled back against the opposite aisle. I blinked and the face disappeared. That was... weird. I must say, I never imagined I would see a face made out of mist on a soup can, that's for sure. I tried to convince myself I was just seeing things, but something felt off. I was never one to hallucinate, so why now?

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

dogdragon1303

@Andra- it was just really brave of you to do that POV. It takes a lot of courage to openly show your Christianity, but you did and it was awesome.

Ahhhh will POV soon.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

actorbrainy16

@Embyr: It didn't seem like a big deal when I wrote it, but thanks.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

moonlightmystery143

screeeech working on a pov right now but itll probably turn out pretty bland, its gonna be the next day (first day of the school year) so yall can feel free to write povs of that stuff (note the grade levels n such of course)

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

moonlightmystery143

Storm
The sun started to filter through my window, and I still hadn't gotten a wink of sleep last night. Forget school, I was just worried out of my mind about the figure from before.
I basically slid out of my bed, falling on the floor and moving one of the boxes out of the way on accident. Even in an anxiety-induced unpacking frenzy to distract myself, I hadn't managed to put everything away. I pushed myself back up to my feet, then headed for the small closet and threw my pajamas to the side in exchange for a tank top and some ripped jeans on, followed by my jacket.
"Storm, get up," my mom called weakly from the hallway.
"Already am," I called back. With a glance to my clock, I had fifteen minutes. I'd walked the trip there the other day so I already knew where to go and all that. I had five minutes until I had to leave for this new version of hell. I grabbed my comic book and MP3 and, reluctantly, left the room. Without saying a word to Mom, who was in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of wine when I went in to grab something, I headed out the door with a granola bar in hand.
By the time I had made it up to the school, the clocks on the walls just about read the time on my schedule. I threw my jacket back on - I couldn't bear wearing it in this weather - and then hurried down the hall, scrambling to find the room number marking my homeroom.
129, 131, 133, 135. I forced my shell of cool back on from the worry of before; though the bell had already rung a minute or two ago I could care less, so far as the others know. I knocked on the door, then some kid opened it. I nodded a thanks, then climbed into the only open seat left and silently observed over my comic. Apparently we only had fifty students in a grade, three homeroom classes, so I'd best get used to this bunch.
A couple groups of people were sitting around chatting, then the about five or six people in here that weren't there. You've got your popular crowd near the center of the room, scrolling through something on their smartphones and talking about some **** I couldn't bother myself with. On the other end, a group of three friends, two sitting on chairs and another on the table in front of the chairs, chatting away and having some reunion. A couple kids sitting around reading books and not bothering other people. Then, there was one more kid, and it was hard for me to hold back a groan of agony.
There he was, white hair and blazer vest and all, the kid from the first night. Rock-skipper; the one who had figured out pretty much everything I'd be comfortable with letting someone around here find out, just by watching me try to skip a rock. He didn't have his aggressive and bold attitude from the other day, though; he was shrunk down in posture and carried himself carefully, opting to do little more than play with the glass shard around his neck.
I let out a tiny huff of air, pulled the necklace I'd been hiding out of my pocket and put it over my head, and then turned to the comic book once more for the next few minutes.

told yall itd be short and bland (well didnt tell you itd be short but there ya go) screech

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

redwolf988

... Welp I guess I'll change the lunch date of Kevin and Lexi to that Saturday then he starts work on Sunday because you can't exactly go to a restaurant at noon on a Thursday when there is school. 

Kevin 

I walked down the bustling hallways of my new school. This was totally foreign territory to me but hey, I'd get use to it. I made sure to be at school early so I'd have time to find my way around. It didn't take me long when I found my homeroom. There weren't many people there yet, only two Juniors like me. I sat down at an empty table and fixed my leather jacket. I wore a black, three quarter sleeved leather jacket, over top of a tight white skirt and skin tight black jeans. Then I wore simple black tennis shoes on my feet. Had my mom been alive or my dad actually payed attention I'd be dead for not wearing something fancy for the first day of school but I know what the girls like, and boys feel threatened by. Well at least at my old school. Lexi was my only friend in this town this far and though I never caught her age I'm pretty sure she's younger than me probably a sophomore or freshman. That meant most likely I wouldn't have any class with her besides lunch unless she skipped a level or two in one of the classes. A group of giggling girls walked in chatting loudly. They all froze up upon seeing me before starting to whisper to one another. The three girls sat down at my table and I watched them calmly. "Hey, I've never seen you around the school before. Are you new?" One of them asked leaning uncomfortably far across the table, her chin on her hands. "Indeed I am. I moved to this town a little over a month ago." I replied in a warm tone. "Ooh, where did you come from?" The one beside me asked. "I was originally from Helena, Montana." I said. "My friends are being rude for not introducing ourselves. I'm Addison and these two are Gwen and Helen. What's your name?" The final girl that sat diagonal from me inquired not appearing quite as interested in me as the other two. "What beautiful names for such lovely ladies. My name is Kevin." I said with my signature smile. A visible blush crossed all three of their faces. "Kevin, being new in town you probably haven't seen much yet. Why don't I show you around this Saturday?" The girl beside me, Helen, suggested looking up at me with large, hopeful brown eyes. "As delighted as I am to have such a request from a lovely lady I must decline. I start my job as a waiter at Misty Garden Cafe this Sunday. I'd be delighted if you would come visit me though." I replied with a soft smile and gentle gaze towards the girl. "Misty Garden Cafe is one of the biggest high school hang outs. You're so lucky to get a job there. I'll totally come to watch you work."  Gwen said and got a noticeable glare from the other two. The redhead turned the same color as her hair. "I-I mean we'll all come and encourage you on your first day of work." "I'd be honored to have the three of you there." I grinned. Inside I was groaning wondering why I bothered with all this stupid charm to make people like me. Someday I want someone to fall for me and not care if I don't use huge words or plaster a smile on my face. Someone who will actually see how exhausted I am and how desperately I want make people happy. All these three like was that I was good looking, I know I'm good looking. I can get any girl I want if I tried but despite this I've never had a girlfriend because I want someone to notice me for something other than my exterior body. I mean sure they can think I'm handsome all they want but when it comes down to the question of why the like me that won't be the first thing on their list. I wanted a person to like me for the same reason I'd like them. Sure I wanted a pretty girl but I want her to have a heart and a mind of her own. But that's only fairy tales, where would I find someone perfect like that? 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dogdragon1303

Kevin's wearing a skirt...?

Lol I love typos sometimes.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Quentin-

I'd wanted to ride my bike to school, but I'd woken up too late, so Mom ended up driving me there.

She hugged me when she dropped me off, and I because suddenly aware of all of the kids who might be seeing the embrace. I didn't want to hurt Mom's feelings, however, so I waited it out. She let go, smiled at me, and drove off in the car.

I quickly turned around and slumped with relief when it appeared as though no one saw us.

I hurriedly headed inside the building.

-----

mmmmmmmmmmmmm that's all I got. If I'm correct (which I am), Quentin's in the ninth grade. So if anyone else (if there is anyone else) in the ninth grade could include him in a POV that would be nice. I'm suffering from writers block.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

redwolf988

Oy, I really need to stop writing so many typos

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Miles
- - - -
It became clear that she was trying to hold back tears several times after I asked the question. I was becoming increasingly worried, but didn't push her and waited silently. Her eyes weren't focused, as if she was lost in thought, seeing things I couldn't see. I didn't want to ask, or press her on something sensitive. She seemed on the verge of a breakdown already.
Outside the window, the trees swayed softly in a gentle breeze, reminding me that summer was about to end and that school started next Monday, the day after tomorrow. This made me wonder what grade Dawn was in, and if she was going to try to go to school. Those thoughts, however, were pushed out of my mind when Dawn looked up at me and gazed with her light green eyes. Was she . . . studying me?
She opened her mouth, closed it, swallowed. And then, "Well, everyone is," she took a shaky breath, "fine." She gave me a forced smile.
Everything was obviously not fine. And though I didn't like to press people usually, I felt a need to help her.
I raised an eyebrow, waiting for more. When none came, I sighed. "Really? Everything's fine? Is that why you ran away from home?" I searched her face, trying to figure her out.
She suddenly sat up straighter and began unzipping her bag. "I-I have a cat!"
A cat? What on earth did having a cat have to do with anything? Dawn messed with something in her bag, like she was about to pull something out, but then she decided against it. She pointed into her bag and said, "Well, he's in there."
I was going to take a look, but she took a deep breath and my gaze returned to her.
And she suddenly began speaking. I sat up straight and listened as she told me about her family situation. Her father, often arriving home drunk. Her mother, who had died. Her horrible stepmother, who apparently locked Dawn inside cabinets. By the time she finished, I was thoroughly shocked and Dawn's eyes had welled up with tears again. But before I could say anything, she blurted out, "I'll–I'll be right back." She stood up and hurried away in the direction of the bathroom.
No wonder she'd run away. Her family had treated her absolutely horribly. I couldn't imagine living with people like her father and stepmother.
I wanted to help her. I wanted to make sure those people didn't get hold of her again. And then I was surprised at the protectiveness I felt for her. Maybe it was instinct, wanting to protect something that seemed so distraught and vulnerable.
Perhaps I could help her find somewhere to stay. There was a small motel on the edge of town. It didn't cost much. Maybe I could help pay for a room for her, since I did earn money working part-time.
My house had an extra guest room, but I wasn't sure how keen she would be on staying with a stranger. Maybe my parents wouldn't mind. They could help sort this out as well, if Dawn needed help with it. Once she told them her story I was sure they would want to help. But, then again, maybe Dawn didn't want help.
While trying to come up with something, she returned to the table. I looked up and she gave me a small, sad smile. She sat down again and cleared her throat. "Sorry," was all she said.
I shook my head. "There's no need to be. You've had it tough."
She took out her cat and lay him on her lap, stroking him between the ears and on his back.
"Um," I started. "So, there's a motel at the edge of town, if you need somewhere to stay. I could help pay for a room. Or, uh, my house has an extra guest room, if you don't, uh, if you don't mind staying with strangers. We can sort everything out and, um, you know. . . help you sort everything out."
Her green eyes gazed at me. She was thinking, contemplating my offer.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

i'll pov sometime

btw fleur is a junior

@cassy

yooo helena montana (i ain't from helena buuuuuut who cares)

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

dragonwolf1595

Miles is a junior

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

redwolf988

Two other juniors like Kevin yay! 

@Eve: To be honest I chose that city because my real name is a joke based off of the capital of Montana and the capital of Wyoming so it was the first city to come to mind. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dogdragon1303

Quentin's a Freshman.

An

Annoying

Freshman.

(I'm kidding guys don't kill me.)

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

actorbrainy16

Lexi will be a sophomore, but some of her classes will probably be more advanced than your average sophomore would take.

@Cassy: What do you think Kevin's class schedule will look like?

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

redwolf988

@Andra: Basing off of they type of classes I'll have next year he'll have gym, advanced physics, regulars calculous, regular government, honors literature, spanish three, for a fine arts he'd probably take ciramics, then he'd probably have a study hall and or lunch thrown in their somewhere. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

actorbrainy16

@Cassy: Thanks!

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

dragonwolf1595

Bump!

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6 , 7