my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Meep. Currently have a bad case of writer's block, but will POV as soon as I'm better. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep. Has this RP died?

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep. Has this died?

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

No I'm just clueless as to what to POV. Anyone one that's Kevin's age want to happen to have that same study hall and go talk to him? If not, Eris you might want to get to the main plot a little faster. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

I'm just waiting for Blue to reply. (no pressure, Blue)

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Dawn will be a sophomore *shrug*

Dawn

I hated being so sad. I hated talking about my family. I hated being so, so- Just almost bursting into tears on the sidewalk. I walked into the bathroom, and closed the door lightly. If I burst into tears here, nobody would know, but at the same time, everyone would probably figure it out by the makeup mess on my face.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. It was time to put my happy demeanor on. I stared at my frizzy hair, my smeared makeup, my bony body, and my light green eyes. I smiled, my eyes are the only think that looked good on me. I laughed quietly and ran my fingers through my hair. My mom did that when I was little, and I was half awake or just sitting down and she would walk by me. I took a deep, shaky breath and tried to calm down.

I shouldn't have told Miles. I should have just walked away, I shouldn't have told him that I ran away at all. On the other hand though, Miles would be the only person who would know. If I moved back to Mississipi, Miles would forget about me, everyone would. It doesn't really matter, if only one person knows, right? I stood silently in the bathroom, watching me green eyes flicker around. I shuffled my feet, told myself I was okay, opened the bathroom door, and walked out. 

I back down at the table and tried to smile. "Sorry," Was all I could say.

Miiles shook his head, "There's no need to be. You've had it tough." Then I suddenly realized what he meant. I did have it tough, but I got through it. Right?

I opened my backpack up, and saw Sherlock. I went to pick him up, his large blue eyes widened, but then slowly relaxed as I lifted him up and set him down in my lap. Sherlock was a lynx and a siamese breed, he was a short haired breed, and had giant blue eyes, like most siamese have. His mix of tan white fur, with tan, almost orange stripes were beautiful to me. I wish I could hug him all day. I started to pet him, starting from inbetween his ears and all the way down to his tail.

"Um," I brought my gaze up to him. "So, there's a motel at the edge of town, if you need somewhere to stay. I could help pay for a room. Or, uh, my house has an extra guest room, if you don't, uh, if you don't mind staying with strangers. We can sort everything out and, um, you know. . . help you sort everything out." Now, he was the nervous one. I wanted to laugh, but instead I smiled. And I thought about what he said.

There was a motel at the edge of the town, and he would help pay for a room? Well, first of all, I didn't want him to do that. I didn't need help, I could take care of myself. I was about to say something, but then it hit me, school was starting soon! How was I supposed to be on time for school, if I lived in a motel, at the edge of town, with no car? Even if I did wake up early, I could get in serious trouble, and.... I didn't want that. Now, living in Miles house? I mean he seemed nice and all, but he's a total stranger! But more that I thought about it, I started leaning toward living with Miles. Until, I could find a place. Until I go to Mississpi, and sort things out. And, I think my parents would look at the motel first, than going around looking into peoples houses. Right?

Thursday... Thats all I had... Three days, and Im good. I hope. 

My eyes flickered between Sherlock and Miles. Sherlock, would the motel accepts animals? Probably not... I took a deep breath and pulled out a notebook from the same backpack Sherlock was napping in. I skipped through the pages that were covered in music notes and songs, I noticed Miles saw them, and I wondered if he was impressed. I took a second at the last page, it was for my ukulele- My ukulele! I left it at the house! Nonononononoono! I ripped out a page quickly and wrote my phone number down. I passed it toward Miles and shoved Sherlock back in the back lightly, also with my notebook. 

I took a deep breath, "I- That's my number," I pointed at the page and he looked down at it and back at me. "Call me, text me, but, I probably won't stay at the motel, but even if I did, I don't need you to pay for me." I zipped up the backpack and slid it over my shoulder while I spoke. I spoke softly, but quickly. "If I did live in your house, I don't think I could talk about what happens in my family again. Especially considering you don't know half of it." I took another deep breath, I was starving, I forgot to eat today. Maybe I could sneak some food when I get back into the house. " Erm, give those bags to the librarian who usually works in the children's area. Tell her to save it for Dawn Eddings, and if she doesn't remember me, say I used to volunteer to read for the children." I wouldn't haven been surprised if he doubted that I read to children. Me? Reading to children? Well, it was kind of a break from the house. From everything. "See ya," I gave a wave and rushed out.

So, I was gonna make it longer, but I don't wanna make you guys wait even more. I hope the long posts kinda make up for long time.

• Posted at:

"Who Am I,

To Tell Me,

Who Am?" 

-AJR

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

Enemies with the forums. 

"And I know it might be a little bit selfish of me to say,

But I need to know if you thought of me at all today."

dragonwolf1595

Wait, so where is she going now?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

griffincat399

She's going back home to get her ukulele, which she finds a little problem. Also, her family has filed her as missing, so the police are looking for her.

• Posted at:

"Who Am I,

To Tell Me,

Who Am?" 

-AJR

Enemies with the forums. 

dragonwolf1595

She's going all the way back Mississippi?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

griffincat399

No, XD back to her house which she just ran away from.

• Posted at:

"Who Am I,

To Tell Me,

Who Am?" 

-AJR

Enemies with the forums. 

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

screeeeeeech my pov from earlier didnt go through. anyways imma just throw this in here so we can start heading towards the main plot aaaaaa

ok so later on they end up getting powers, like i said in the op. i was debating whether or not i was gonna do it this way (rather than having yall choose the powers and just not have them show up until later on) but i dunno. anyways slowly the weird things going on are gonna tie into their powers, so keep them in mind when youre writing more of those things

also, if you feel like a different power would be more fitting for your character (i had a predetermined list of powers and then for the story and both versions of this thing i ended up assigning them based on the characters, whether it be to allude to the character or do the exact opposite like with thane) then feel free to bring it up but otherwise yknow

storm - sight. you are able to see the future and past, as well as alternate timelines of both the past, present, and future. you can only see through one possible timeline at a time, and it takes a toll on your body depending on how long the vision is.

kevin - flight. you are able to float/fly and become practically weightless on command. though, it gets harder and more draining the higher/faster you fly and however much you're carrying on you.

aaron - teleportation. you are able to teleport anywhere in a fifty mile radius, as well as creating portals within the same rasius. it takes a good amount of energy to do this, especially depending on how much you're bringing with you or how far you're traveling.

dawn - invisibility. you are able to make yourself invisible and doing the same to other objects by direct contact. you are also able to change the colors of them. it takes more energy the longer the change is in place and the bigger the object.

miles - memory manipulation. you are able to read the memories of others and enter their memories, along with doing the same to yourself, giving you a perfect memory. you are also able to change these memories, with more complex changes taking a heavier toll, but the person will know.

thane - healing. you are able to heal physical and mental wounds in people and mend objects. this gets easier the more closer you are emotionally to the person or thing, and it only works on objective wounds of course.

lysander - forcefields. you are able to create near-indestructible forcefields around people and objects within a fifteen-foot radius. it gets harder the larger the forcefield has to be and the farther away you plan for it to be.

quentin - time manipulation. you can travel back in time, but only back up to two days and for a maximum of two days before you return. along with this, time goes on as normal without you. you are also able to stop or slow time, though these two abilities cant be used in conjunction.

fleur - telekinesis. you are able to move and control things with your mind. this gets harder the farther away the object is and how complex of a task youre using the power for.

carmen - illusions. you are able to create illusions with a collective surface area up to 100 square feet. it takes more energy the farther away the illusion is being cast from you, how big it is, and how long it's there. there is no limit as to how many there can be, though the surface area has to add up to less than that amount. (i wont be too picky about the surface area thing, just keep it to stuff that would reasonably be in that amount)

alexandra - telepathy. you are able to read and enter minds and thoughts of others. this gets easier and uses less energy the closer you are emotionally to the other person.

nathan - possession. you are able to enter someone elses body and possess them as a spirit would. this is only possible when the other person is asleep or unconscious, and drains energy for you as it does the other person. any injuries in the other persons body will be carried over to you.

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Yay!

I'll try to get a pOV in today, but it might be kinda short...sorry. I'll try to make something weird happen tho so it isn't just a useless POV.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

For God so loved the world 

that he gave his only Begotten Son

that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

dragonwolf1595

Bump! I'm still confused about what Dawn's doing lol. She's going back home to get her instrument then she's going where?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

griffincat399

Dawn

I rushed out of the library and onto the street, my heart pounding in my ribcage. I couldn't stand to be in there. I couldn't talk about my family again. I had to get my ukulele. I couldn't wait for him to respond- I just- Couldn't... I hated seeing the sympathy in his eyes, I didn't want him to feel bad for me. I didn't need him to feel bad for me. I was fine without telling anyone, I could- No, I will be fine. Just because I told Miles doesn't mean everything went wrong.

I started down the street, almost tempted to run back and tell Miles everything. But I didn't, I told him what he wanted to know, not my life story. Not what happened in Mississipi. I should've told him. I thought, but I shook my head. I shouldn't. I couldn't, and I wouldn't. 

I slowed down to a stop, deep in thought. Would I be able to go back to Mississipi? I mean, Ethan said he could could help me, but, should I go back there? I don't think I should go back to Mississipi, but at the same time, I really wanted to. I should get another opinion... Maybe I should ask Miles... I shook my head. No. Im not doing that. 

I stared down at the sidewalk, and I could feel something touch my shoulder, but I didn't care. I was thinking about the crack in the sidewalk. I remember jumping over those, for no reason, but just for fun. I remember when Ethan and I used to have races down our road and we had to avoid the cracks. I remember tripping over a tree root growing through the sidewalk and I slammed into the concerete. I remember Ethan coming over to me, laughing about how blind I was, and then helping me up, and I remember me whining, saying we had to start over.

"Dawn?" A voice interrupted my thoughts, and I spun around. It was Miles. He put his hand down, he was the one who touched my shoulder. I mean, it wasn't a big deal. I just... I don't remember the last time somebody has done that. I took a step back, we were too close for comfort.

"Miles." I nodded my head a little and ran my fingers through my hair unconsciously. I should go. I needed to get my ukulele.

He raised his hand and I flinched, putting my hands up, and closing my eyes. It was a reaction, I couldn't control it. I waited for the impact to hit my arms, but instead it didn't. I slowly put my arms down and looked at Miles. He stood there for a second, with a confused look on his face, looking at me up and down. I could feel my face instantly turning flushed. Did I do something wrong? Was it my reaction? 

"Erm..." He cleared his throat, "You forgot your phone..." I looked at his hand, and in it, sure enough, was my phone, in its blue, tiny case. I quickly went to grab it, but froze as my hand kinda wrapped around his and my phone. I yelped little bit and stared at my hand, while Miles stared at me. I felt frigid as I froze. I felt guilty, and I quickly tore away. 

I gripped my phone as tightly as I could and looked down at my feet again. I felt even more embarrassed than when I crashed into him.

"Well," I noticed he rubbed his neck.

"Well..." I whispered.

"Where are you heading?"

"Back to my house," I never called it home. It wasn't my home. This town's never going to be.

He furrowed his brow, "What? I thought-"

"Its not what it looks like. I just, forgot something." I interrupted him.

"Oh," He nodded. "Just like you forgot your phone?" He grinned.

I smiled- for real this time- and laughed a tiny bit. "Yeah, I guess so."

I could tell he was happy that he made me smile, and just for a second, as I stared at his blue eyes, his grinning face, I forgot about the world. About everything. About my family, about how I ran away, about Mississipi, about Eric and Ethan. About school and the party. The four months I spent locked up in my room, grieving. All I felt, all I knew was how he made my stomach turn to jelly, how he made me feel bubbles, and how he made feel.... Happy? 

But then, it disappeard. "Do you want me-?"

I quickly looked away, staring was bad. Don't stare. "You can come," I shuffled my feet, and then quickly added, "If you want."

He nodded and pointed behind me. "Lead the way," and I spun around. You got this... 

My knees felt weak as Miles walked beside me, and how he tried small talk.

"So... Anything else you want to talk about?" I had to stop myself from freezing. God, I wanted to tell him so much more, but instead I shrugged. " You know... About your family?" I was almost tempted to say 'Incorrect question!' But I didn't.

"Erm..." I stared at the ground, as if I trying to find an answer there. "Well..." He looked at me, like he was actually interested in what I was going to say. "Did you get those bags to the librarian?" I blurted, I needed to change the subject.

He nodded, "Are you going back to get them...?" He asked, and I nodded. We walked in silence for the next few minutes. We were almost there. "Are you... Okay?" The words were like daggers in the silence. Okay? Okay? OKAY?! I felt like I was going to fall down and have a mental breakdown.

"Wellll..." I noticed my house out of the corner of my eye. "Hey look! There's my house!" I rushed over there. 

The brown and grey walls of my house fit perfectly in with the other houses. The bushes in front of the yard where cleanly kept, by me, and it looked pretty nice. My heart pounded in my chest louder and louder like a bomb, closer I got to the house. "S-Stay here..." I was nervous, it showed in my voice.

Please, don't let anyone be home... Please don't let anyone be home. I thought. I walked up the driveway, and stood at the doorway. My heart was going to explode, I could feel it. I was hesitant, but I rapped my knuckles against the door, just to make sure no one was home. I stood there for a few seconds, listening for footsteps. And then I heard it. Stomping. My stepmother. I stepped away from the door, ready to run. I spun around, ready to sprint, hearing the door swing open, I knew I was too late.

"You." My stepmothers voice echoed in my ears. "Turn around."  I slowly turned around, avoiding Miles eyes. I risked glancing up at my stepmother and quickly down at the floor. I reminded myself of a puppy, tiny, scared, and helpless.

"I...I..." I whispered, my voice itself, was shaking.

"I almost called the cops on you." I couldn't do this. Not anymore. I came back for something, and this was not it.

"I know you wouldn't have. You didn't even come looking for me yourself."  I blurted out, and I immediately regretted it. Bad Idea

"What did you just say to me?" Then, there it came. In a flash, she raised her hand and smacked me, right in the cheek. I fell to the floor, her ring stung on my cheek the most. "Don't talk back to me." My whole body started to shake, I felt cold, and sick, I couldn't run. Not here, not now. Suddenly, she looked up and saw Miles. She smiled. "Oh?" I shakily got up and glanced at Miles. Was he going to come up here? Was he going to say something? I caught his eye and shook my head. He opened his mouth, but then closed it, staying silent and frozen in his place. I could feel her grab my arm. She dug her nails into my skin. "Smile, and wave. You're coming inside. Now." I bit my lip, her nails stung, I was going to bleed, I knew it. I smiled and waved at Miles as she dragged me inside. She let go of me and slammed the door.

"Please, please... No cabniets... Please..." I could feel tears rolling down my cheek, and I could barely speak. I shook my head, I was on my knees, and I was scared she was going to smack me again. That was the worst of my worries. "Please... Please." I choked out.

She nodded and crossed her arms. "Go to your room." My room? My bedroom? That was... I scrambled up and rushed over to my bedroom, her following me.

I stopped breathing. Inside my room, on the floor, broken and in splinters, was my ukulele. The special one my mom got me. The one she painted herself, was broken. My stepmother... She broke it. She broke, my ukulele... I lost it.

I screamed, using all my strength, all my anger, I let it all out in one, deafening scream. Miles probably heard it, if he was still there, that is. I spun around, meeting face to face with my stepmother. "Y-You" Was the only whisper I could choke out. Then, my heart exploded. I started sobbing as I threw my hands at her. First I tried slapping her, and then I turned my hands into fists, and starting to fling them around. I pushed her, tried kicking her, punching her, anything I could. And I screamed. Louder than I ever thought I could. My cheeks were hot and stained with tears, I did this, thing, for five minutes.

I looked at her, her clothes were wrinkled, her hair was messed, - I ripped some of it out- but it didn't look like she went through that much. She narrowed her eyes and raised her hand. I ducked, but instead of smacking me, she kicked me right in the stomach. I gasped in pain, and fell back. I ignored the pain, and pushed past her. I saw my phone on the floor, where I dropped it. My face felt flaming hot, and my cheeks burned, my tears falling down onto the floor. I picked it up, and taped to the back, was a picture of Eric and I. It was one he kissed me on the cheek in the photobooth.  I grabbed it, ready to rip it off, but then it disappeard. I gripped my phone tighter and ran to the front door. I swung it open and ran down the stairs, Miles still there.

"Dawn?" He looked at me, but I didn't even give him a glance. I grabbed onto his arm and pulled him away from the house. He started to walk with me, but then stopped. Something had dropped on the ground and he went to pick it up. I spun around, glaring at him.

"Lets go," He picked up the photo that was taped onto my phone. He stared at it for a second, glancing up at me and back at the photo. I went to snatch it away from him, but he stuffed it into his pocket. "Lets... Go." I whispered again, and this time he nodded. I gripped onto his arm tighter as I walked away from the house. My knees felt weak, but I tried to stand strong, by taking long strides. I was shaking, bad, and I was slowly crying. I trained my eyes in front of me, I couldn't do this. Not now, not today. I couldn't deal with anything right now. Anything, at all.

• Posted at:

"Who Am I,

To Tell Me,

Who Am?" 

-AJR

Enemies with the forums. 

dragonwolf1595

Oh man, poor Dawn.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

oh

oh boy

she has it rough

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian|kuudere|life path 1|

my only talent is binge watching anime

the world around us is burning but we're so cold  

it's the few, the proud, and the emotional

#equality

griffincat399

Edge, Dawn doesn't know where she's going. I don't care where she goes. Miles can bring her to his house or somewhere else. *shrug* Okay Im gonna go back in my trash can *grabs trashcan and slowly lowers in it*

• Posted at:

"Who Am I,

To Tell Me,

Who Am?" 

-AJR

Enemies with the forums. 

dragonwolf1595

Where do you prefer she go, Blue?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

griffincat399

*jumps out of trashcan again* If they go to Miles house, we can transfer into school. Also, Dawn doesn't want to go to his house, so make her reluctant when he brings it up. Another also,  Dawn will not tell Miles what happened,  unless he really bugs her, which I don't think you'd make him did that. Miles could probably maybe tell. *shrug* Also can he see her flicker as they're walking? Because of her power, she'd be flickering kinda going invisible and then not.

• Posted at:

"Who Am I,

To Tell Me,

Who Am?" 

-AJR

Enemies with the forums. 

dragonwolf1595

Yeah, sounds good. I'll write up the pic tomorrow after school.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dragonwolf1595

*pov, not pic

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

actorbrainy16

Meep. Not sure how to incorporate Lexi's ability (telepathy) into the weird stuff happening around her.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

griffincat399

*hops in with trashcan* Wellll, maybe you could have objects randomly somehow floating or moving when shes happy or sad and or angry...? Im not good at this stuff so, *clears throat and hops away with trashcan*

• Posted at:

"Who Am I,

To Tell Me,

Who Am?" 

-AJR

Enemies with the forums. 

moonlightmystery143

maybe for example theres moments where shes talking to someone and hears them say something and then responds as normal but they ended up not saying it or the opposite with her talking in a conversation but without moving her mouth and people other than the person shes in the conversation with didnt hear or her becoming eerily good at reading people or stuff like that

also aaaaa i keep wanting to pov but then putting it off

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

griffincat399

*sigh* This is why I stay in my trash can. I get everything wrong ;-; Ughhh I need more sleep. 

• Posted at:

"Who Am I,

To Tell Me,

Who Am?" 

-AJR

Enemies with the forums. 

Thumbnail avatar 9e051623c1

ravenfairy134

Nathan:

School started the next day.

I started it with very little difficulty, apart from the fact that David had to be ferried to school on my bike and he was chattering the entire way through.

I entered school, entered my first period--study hall--and plopped down in my seat. It was quite early, only a few people were there, and I didn't get much sleep the night before, thinking about the weirdness that happened on that day.

I slowly drifted off into sleep, head resting on the table.

"Oh, it's the spirit boy. So nice of you to visit."

The specter and I  were sitting at a small table, groaning with sugar and milk and...teacups and a teapot.

Oh boy, I thought. I'm dreaming about having a tea session with the specter lady. Like my life wasn't already weird enough.

"It will get weirder, mark my words." She poured some more tea into her cup and sipped from it.

I attempted to pick up the teapot. "That's not a very good idea," the lady warned.

I didn't care.

I poured some tea in a cup, put a sugar cube inside, mixed it up and drank it.

"Well, at least you put some sugar in it." She sipped her tea. "It seems you are needed now. I will see you later, spirit boy."

I got blocked at this point whoops

• Posted at:

apolaka

some random dork i guess

Mayari

literally the only one who thinks before acting

Hana

the salty edgelord whose name is ironic

"STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL"

"no!"

~apolaka while roleplaying

collective name? morningstar.

moonlightmystery143

nah youre fine, just happened to mix up telekinesis and telepathy. pretty easy to mix up if you ask me soo

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

griffincat399

Buuuuuuuuuump?

• Posted at:

"Who Am I,

To Tell Me,

Who Am?" 

-AJR

Enemies with the forums. 

dragonwolf1595

Ah sorry I meant to write my pov but I procrastinated whoops I'll start working on it 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dogdragon1303

Could someone give me ideas on Quentin's ability as well, I'd really appreciate it. 

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

moonlightmystery143

in the book version of this i have it so theres like... those moments where you blink and three hours have passed except you werent starting to nod off, or time seeming to go really slow except it actually is, or plants outside growing or wilting extremely fast, or things like that

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

actorbrainy16

Has this died?

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

griffincat399

Im just waiting for Edge to post

• Posted at:

"Who Am I,

To Tell Me,

Who Am?" 

-AJR

Enemies with the forums. 

dogdragon1303

thanks! I'll pov soon.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dragonwolf1595

Pov coming. Sorry it took so long. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7