Thumbnail avatar a40a3ec92b

fairyathena472

This is kinda... Yeah.

Form for everyone but me and Firefox:

Name:

Gender/prounouns:

Ship?:

Appearance:

Personailty: (If I know you well, I'll let ya skip this.)

Would you like to be a legend?:

Powers:

Main members of gang, appearance, and personality:

Other:

Form for Me and Firefox:

Name:

Appearance:

Powers:

Evil side:

Medium side:

Good side:

Gang:

Are you Kitten or Firefox?:

Other:

Meh form:

Name: Kitten
Appearance: In story
Powers: Shapeshifting into cats, flight, teleporting
Evil side: Hunter
Medium side: Kitten
Good side: Kirir
Gang: Doggy, The Twins, her Mythical creatures, Tori
Are you Kitten or Firefox?: Yas
Other: Hai

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kitten~

Doggy~

Switch~

Puffin~ 

Turtle~

"Dude IDK I'm just a small sack of fandom potatos."

"CALM DOWN I ALMOST SPLIT MY POPCORN."

"Why am I a human and not yet a banana?"

"Can I just,,, Scream?"

"tHe aXiS pOwerS"

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Name: Kryhsillia "Happy/Happeh" Opal Cheriss-Nut. 
Gender/prounouns: Cis-girl, she/her. 
Ship?: Single Pringle: Single and Salty.®
Appearance: Black hair with blue ombre, brown eyes, tan skin, an indigo crescent moon tattooed on the side of my left index finger, glasses with galaxy frame, skinny build, horrible posture, 5'3. Usually wears nerdy oversized tees, usually Star Wars, Marvel, Hamilton or YouTuber merch, black leggings with lots of pockets, black leather ankle boots.
Personailty: (If I know you well, I'll let ya skip this.)Passive-aggressive, sarcastic, introvert, loves movies and books, giant nerd, creative, lazy, instinctive, implusive, generally tired, self-deperciating narcissistic. 
Would you like to be a legend?: I don't care  
Powers: Magic like from Dr. Strange, the Force, shapeshifting, purple thing (like Scarlet Witch in the MCU.) good pilot. 
Main members of gang, appearance, and personality: I'll skip on this one. Flipsides under construction. 
Other: yee

• Posted at:

Happeh®

...hope and love last longer

and love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love

cannot be killed or swept aside.

God made you like this and loves you like this ~Pope Francis

#lovewins

happy pride

Matthew 7:1-5

Thumbnail avatar c307729a9a

silverstone108

Name: Silvy/Silvy-Chan

Gender/prounouns: Female/Nonbinary (She/They)

Ship?: None

Appearance: Curly brown hair that reaches to their chest, brown eyes, fairly pale. Normally wearing a grey hoodie and jeans. Light blue glasses.

Personailty: (If I know you well, I'll let ya skip this.) Likes to think she's funny, kind of sarcastic. Happy and outgoing.

Would you like to be a legend?: Sure.

Powers: Talking to ghosts/summoning ghosts.

Main members of gang, appearance, and personality: Jelly (Light red skin, blue eyes, cherrry red hair. She's very childish and funny.) Darky (Dark skin, black hair. Dark brown eyes. He's very serious and doesn't like when Silvy and Jelly have fun together.)

Other: hi

• Posted at:

silvy-chan (silvy)

give me my teeth back

syalla's half sister :')

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Cassiopeia Marie Lunice (Cassy) 

Gender/prounouns: Female/ She 

Ship?: Jasper the MBer

Appearance: Sandy blond hair that falls in waves to her hips, pale skin, lean but muscular build, kind of short for her age, pine green eyes 

Personailty: She's kind, brave, determanded, and has an undying loyalty to her friends and family. She is known to be very emotional switching from extremely happy to extremely upset, to extremely angry with no inbetween. Considers her friends her family in will even call them her brothers and sisters. She's quick to jump into a fight unless it's against one of her "siblings" which she'll often refuse to even protect herself leaving herself open to be killed if no one else jumps in to protect her. Besides this she is also kind of wise in what she says but she has to have a while to think. She has a knack with all animals. 

Would you like to be a legend?: Sure 

Powers: Elemental Elemental Master (Earth, water, fire, air, light, shadow, nature, and technically time but she can hardly control her time power so she rarely uses it) 

Main members of gang, appearance, and personality: Ash (His full name is Ashton Lunice. He is nineteen years old. He has clean cut, light brown hair, warm brown eyes, and very tan skin. Ash normally wears beat up jeans and either gray or dark green tops. He has powers over rock, gem, and metals. He fights with a broad sword. He is Cassy’s big brother. His defining characteristics is his level headedness in most situations, protectiveness of Cassy and faith in her.),  Echo (Looks like your average tiger but a little larger. She is Cassy’s spirit animal. Although she’s rather lazy and doesn’t enjoy what others find fun she is actually very protective of her bond. She hates going into danger but she knows Cassy cannot be talked out most battles so she always insists that Cassy takes her on these missions.) 

Other:

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

fairyathena472

Accepted

• Posted at:

Kitten~

Doggy~

Switch~

Puffin~ 

Turtle~

"Can I just,,, Scream?"

"tHe aXiS pOwerS"

Thumbnail avatar 3f165ab4db

hydrahoneydew9

Name: Valencia "Ocean" Maines

Gender/prounouns: Girl, she/her/potato
Ship?: Ocelip (And on a lighter note, Ocaac, which is only shipped by Cara.)
Appearance: Short wavy red (naturally red, not like firetruck red) hair in a bob cut, green eyes, kinda pale but kinda not?? Wears a dark grey sweater, grey-almost-black leggings, and blue slip-ons.
Personailty: (If I know you well, I'll let ya skip this.) I think you know me well enough.
Would you like to be a legend?: Not sure. 
Powers: Super speed, Spectral abilities (Don't want to explain. Look up "spectral" on the Paranatural Wikia.) 
Main members of gang, appearance, and personality: Isaac (13 year old that has startlingly spikeh ginger hair, blue eyes, pale. Has storm powers. Likes anime, gets very angry very fast, Tries to be anime. Fails miserably.  Wears a black shirt with a sleeveless zip-up vest, jeans, and sneakers.) Max(well) (12 y/o that has short, brown hair, only pupils in his eyes?? Why Zack?? Is a very sarcastic, and snarky person. Has a broken arm. Wears a "insolent children" hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. Tool is a metal bat.)   Isabel (12 y/o. A girl with light brown skin, black hair and eyes. Is a very confident person, can defend herself easily. Wears a striped red-and-pink shirt, a jean-blue jacket, jeans, and sneakers.Tool is a book, or more recently, a umbrella.) Ed(ward) ( a 12 y/o that. Just. Why. He has blonde hair, opaque glasses so you can't see his eyes, a green hoodie with a black blouse underneath, jeans, and weird shoes?? Why?? He's just so random wHY his tool is a paintbrush). They are all from Paranatural.
Other:

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

fairyathena472

Acceted. I need Firefox beofre I start teh actual story, but I can make a proulague

• Posted at:

Kitten~

Doggy~

Switch~

Puffin~ 

Turtle~

"Can I just,,, Scream?"

"tHe aXiS pOwerS"

I think Firefox said something about camping, so she will not be available for a while. She has not posted for two days, and she makes a truckload of posts a day. So, yeah.

• Posted at:

|Fizzy|

The Earth is flat, NASA can't change the truth

"Now that I'm awake & and I can't turn back I know space is fake and the Earth is flat" -Amber Plaster, Earth Not a Globe

"I sailed right home to tell everyone- The Earth is so flat!" -Smith 

fairyathena472

Alright. *Thinks for a minute* OK! Got it!

(Oh, and the mods didn't let the thread through.)

• Posted at:

Kitten~

Doggy~

Switch~

Puffin~ 

Turtle~

"Can I just,,, Scream?"

"tHe aXiS pOwerS"

fairyathena472

It's at /288747

• Posted at:

Kitten~

Doggy~

Switch~

Puffin~ 

Turtle~

"Can I just,,, Scream?"

"tHe aXiS pOwerS"

Name: Leafwhisker

Gender/prounouns: Female. She, her

Ship?: Ice

Appearance: Kinda tall, long dark blond hair, amber eyes

Personailty: (If I know you well, I'll let ya skip this.) Shy, but can be outgoing, protective of friends, loving, lovable(lol), caring

Would you like to be a legend?: Cloeset thing to a ledgend I want to be is the one who tries to keep everybody safe

Powers: Shapeshifting

Main members of gang, appearance, and personality: Wolfstar(Slightly shorter than Leafwhisker, short black hair, dark blue eyes. Caring, outgoing, impulsive. 13 years old.), Tigerfang (taller than Wolfstar and Leafwhisker, kinda long dark brown hair, dark amber eyes. Grumpy, strict, protective of Leafwhisker, Wolfstar, Lulu, and Stormy. 15 years old.), Lulu(Short. Long pale blond hair with pink highlights. Green-blue eyes. Bossy, sometimes ungrateful, is secretly very protective of Stormy. 6 years old.), and Stormy(short black hair. slightly taller than Lulu. dark blue eyes. Impulsive, sometimes bossy. 6 years old)

Other: Idk.

• Posted at:

Leafwhisker

Wolfstar

Tigerfang

Stormy

Lulu

Whitefoot

Hornetfire

Hornetflick

Daisyleaf

Winston

Landslide

Snowy

Blackout

Birdpaw

#Icewhisker

I'm weird. Get used to it

Im insane; you?

~Christian~

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#Fade

"Geoduck- it looks like a naked turtle."

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Name: Topaz

Gender/prounouns: F

Ship?: none 

Appearance: one brown ponytail down back, olive colored eyes, 

Personailty: (If I know you well, I'll let ya skip this.) loyal, brave, fast, mostly stubborn, somewhat hotheaded, kind, sometimes calm.

Would you like to be a legend?: sure

Powers: shapeshifting and a bit of telepathy (Usually back and forth with Jewel)

Main members of gang, appearance, and personality: Jewel, a grey tabby she-cat with green eyes and a collar with some jems on it (such as topaz), calm, swift, crazy, sometimes hotheaded and stubborn, sometimes quiet. (a bit of telepathy to use back and forth with Topaz, not used that much.)

Other: main shape shifter forms: a blue scaled dragon, a cougar, a cat, and a sparrow. (Usually just a type of dragon)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!
Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Name: Faith

Ship?: None

Appearance: Long, wavy black hair that is in a ponytail, only takes it out of ponytail was she wants to, dark brown eyes, light tan skin

Personality: Quiet, secretive, but can easily be movtivated. She usually stays away from new people she just met, but will warm up to them after awhile. She can be negative (50-50) to things, but happy to other things. She speaks her opoion, whether it's something she doesn't like or approve of it, she just says; "Hate it." When she likes something, she doesn't express it much, but her close friends know when she likes it. She doesn't show her emotions much, but sometimes they will spill in front of everyone.

Powers: Telekinesis and can float when she wants to. (Just lifting herself off of the ground easily, you could say like a fairy, but without the wings and everything)

Main members of gang, appearance, and personality: Everest, a dark gray and black wolf with midnight blue eyes. Protective, loyal, and fast. Shadow, a shiny black raven with an emerald leg bracelet tied around one of her feet, Faith uses her for look out, but Shadow is quiet, snapy, and shy, but loves to be with Faith.

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Sure, I'll join.

Name: Constellation

Gender/pronouns: Female (she/her)

Ship?: Nope.

Appearance: I'm being lazy. Just look at my SA hero.

Personality: Brainy, sweet, a little shy, can be a know-it-all, avid reader, socially awkward

Would you like to be a legend?: Sure, why not?

Powers: Manipulating starlight (includes bringing constellations to life); super-speed

Main members of gang, appearance, and personality: I haven't really worked out the whole "gang" thing yet, so I'll pass.

Other: Favorite constellations to bring to life are Pegasus and Orion.

• Posted at:

Constellation

My personal motto: "You hold greater power than you'll ever know."

I'm that bookworm in the corner...

#Derpyisbestpony

Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Name: Rain

Gender/pronouns: female, she/her

Ship?: with Cole, Colain

Appearance: I have long, dark brown hair with sun-bleached blond highlights pulled back into a ponytail. The ends are uneven, due to the mixing of bangs and back hair, and many hairs are split at the tips. My eyes are either hazelly-brown or brown, depending on the light. They are slightly almond-shaped, and my face is a soft oval shape. My skin is a light olive, and my nose is small and not prominent at all. I am a few inches higher than 5 feet tall, and I have an average build. I wear rectangular glasses with turquoise blue backs and dark brown fronts to the plastic frame, a turquoise headband, and a necklace with an octopus pendant carved from bone. I also wear a long turquoise t-shirt with a white silhouette of a sea fan over a pair of dark jeans and a pair of sneakers. A navy blue rain jacket is tied around my waist.

Personality: I am a very emotional person, and all of the emotions that I experience are very strong. Around people whom I'm not best of friends with, my default state is "sarcastic cynic." I respond to just about everything in this state with sarcasm and cynicism, including minor grievances, grammar errors, immature jokes, or other things. "Sarcastic cynic" is the state you're probably most familiar with. When I'm around people I trust, I relax more. I laugh at jokes, exude cheerfulness, respond to things the cynic in me would treat with scorn encouragingly, but still retain the sarcasm and cynicism. However, it's lighter and more joking. This state is more open to emotion, and it's for this reason that I devolve into tears most often around these people. The "sarcastic cynic" takes much more annoyance plus exhaustion to get me openly crying. Tears are the negative end of the graph, and they happen when I'm frustrated and tired enough to let them through. They can be prompted by people suggesting that I have done something wrong, that can't be blamed on exterior factors, being very frustrated, being mildly annoyed while tired, being pressed to do something I don't want to do, so on and so forth. I usually curl up into a ball and hide my face when I'm crying, pull off my glasses to avoid smearing, and angrily lash out at others who dare suggest that I'm not okay that I am okay. Books, food, or other distractions are the easiest ways to bring me back to calm, but repeated agitation (this often comes from within - I cry when I'm frustrated, and crying makes me frustrated) will prolong the time I need to become calm. I try to make people happy with my jokes, but get annoyed when they don't land. 

Would you like to be a legend?: Yeah, sure, but it's okay if you can't due to writing constraints.

Powers: none

Main members of gang, appearance, and personality:

- Fenny, a Delphox 

Fenny is a Delphox whose personality can be best described as vain and impish. He adores playing tricks on others with his fiery staff and minor telekinetic powers over fire. Often he will admire himself in the mirror for hours on end. Fenny also loves to giggle at the feeble attempts of others to be as good as he considers himself to be. He is a perfectionist about just about everything - grammar, vocabulary, you name it. He crushes the feelings of others who aren't as perfect as him with ease. Despite these unpleasant qualities, Fenny is still Rain's first starter. He is loyal to her and those that she trusts above all. If someone threatens Rain, he will not hesitate to step in. As a fox-like Pokémon, he is good friends with Jaz.

- Pyro, a Blaziken

Pyro is a Blaziken who acts as a parental figure for the gang, along with Mei Long. He doesn't say much, and when he does, it's usually to stop the rest from executing some harebrained plan. As another one of Rain's starters, he is loyal to her. Unlike Fenny, his loyalty isn't absolute. He only follows her orders if they make sense to him. His solutions to problems tend to be the use of force, or whatever is the most efficient. His powers consist of flurries of kicks and punches with his fiery feet and hands. As a fighting chicken-man, he tends to side with Raife and Xiang.

- Ryoku, a Lucario wearing a Mega Stone on a cuff around his left wrist

Ryoku is an eccentric Lucario who tends to come up with the harebrained schemes. He takes refuge in audacity, and tends to blurt out random references to things bouncing around in Rain's brain, or just whatever phrase strikes him as appropriate. If the situation is dire and moods are grave, he will try to lighten the mood with some of his trademark weirdness. When he comes out of his audacity bubble, the situation is truly grave. He takes no sides but his own, and uses the powers of his aura to defend this. He can also Mega Evolve when the situation requires it, having a Mega Stone in a cuff around his right wrist. Ryoku obeys Rain because he recognizes the need for some sense in his life.

- Raife, a Decidueye wearing a Decidium Z as a pendant on a necklace

Raife is a Decidueye and an ace archer with the bow made from ghostly energy and the arrows of his feathers. Like his leafy hood hints, Raife keeps to himself most of the time. His thoughts, when they are voiced, consist of snarky remarks on whatever is going on that specific moment without consideration for feelings. He lampshades with abandon, and often names tropes. His affinity with the ghost world can make him seem invisible, or fade into the background. Around his neck, right at the collarbone in a human, hangs a Decidium Z, which lets him break out a hail of ghostly arrows to pin an opponent's shadow. The rest of the gang, while they won't admit it, fears him. Raife follows Rain because he fears and respects her.

- Jaz, a red fox

Jaz, as the oldest member of the gang and the first animal Rain summoned in the SA game, is the leader. She is a tough red fox who takes zero nonsense from anyone. When Rain is confused, the gang turns to her to make the decisions about where to go next. Although her full name is Jasmine, she hates that name. Referring to her as Jaz will get you a nasty bite in your leg. Despite her tough exterior, she cares about every member of the gang. She just hides that. When she is in passive state, she appears on Rain's left forearm in midair. While on the battlefield, she gives Rain short-range teleportation, on a cooldown of a minute between usages. As a fox, she sides with Fenny. Jaz follows Rain because they're spirit animal partners. To do otherwise would be unthinkable.

- Xiang, a Leach's storm-petrel

Xiang, a Leach's storm petrel, is Rain's spirit animal in real life. He often works with Ryoku to do stupid things, but Xiang enjoys more intellectual pursuits as well. Reading of any sort is fun to him, and he's often found enormously helpful things in his books. However, he's of the belief that whatever is in his books is true, unless he disagrees personally. He talks a lot, and makes up jokes of all sorts. He also pesters people constantly to listen to his insights or laugh with him. When he's in passive state, he appears with wings outstretched on the back of Rain's right hand. When he's out of the tattoo, Xiang gives Rain boosted speed. As one of the birds, he takes Raife and Pyro's side often. Xiang is part of Rain's gang because he genuinely likes her as a person, for all of her flaws.

- Mei Long, a red panda

Mei Long, a red panda, is the second spirit animal that Rain summoned in the SA game. She has a kind soul, and wouldn't dream of hurting anyone. She will heal any broken bone, any unhappy soul, just so that the world will be a little bit nicer. Even if the situation is dire, Mei Long will drop everything to help someone in distress. When she is in passive mode, she shows up as a red panda looking up on Rain's right forearm. When she's out of passive mode and granting power, she lets Rain perform minor healing. She may buff Rain at the same time as another spirit animals, but this tires her out more quickly. Mei Long is also a peace maker, and so she takes no sides and mediates. She is a part of Rain's gang because she wants to help Rain out, in whatever way she can.

Other: have fun writing

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

fairyathena472

*Kinda needs some more SAMBers to join*

• Posted at:

Kitten~

Doggy~

Switch~

Puffin~ 

Turtle~

"Can I just,,, Scream?"

"tHe aXiS pOwerS"

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

I read that Firefox had left.  Am I missing something?

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Name:Archer

Gender/prounouns: Male

Ship?: Open

Appearance: Wears a robotic suit with a slit in the mask, with a trail of cloth coming out the back of the head. Slits between the fingers allow shurikens to pop out. He has a bow slung across his back, with a katana alongside it. 

Personailty: (If I know you well, I'll let ya skip this.)INTJ with a bit of humor

Would you like to be a legend?: Yes

Powers: The suit along with a super jump, incredible reflexes.

Main members of gang, appearance, and personality: None

Other: Yellow

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

'Rubix cubes are easy when you're colorblind'