Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Chapter One

Remembrance

Fire flies danced in the moonlit sky, avoiding the curling smoke emanating from the billowing fire. The nine elemental masters, the young queen, and the fencing champion all sat around the warm flame, roasting marshmallows over its golden wisps. The brightly colored flowers of the palace courtyard reflected their flame enhanced colors from the darkness of the gardens. Their perfume was strong enough to still cling in the air despite the strong scent of the campfire’s smoke. Crickets and cicadas chirped and buzzed giving music to the warm summer night. The soft rustle of leaves accompanied by the crackling flames added to the calming atmosphere created by the clear, dazzling night sky and all below it.

“I love spending summers in a castle. I swear, I’ve never had a better fire than the ones we’ve had here.” Fiona said, her amber eyes glowing a bright golden color in the campfire light.

A puzzled look crossed Cam’s face.

“Fiona, you didn’t even like going near fire until just this year. You hate any memory of your family home that burnt…”

“That’s enough out of you little girl.” Clara scolded the black haired, eleven year old.

The damage of the words had already taken effect as the red haired girl looked into the fire that seemed to dwindle with the fire elemental’s pain.

“Fiona?” Lorelei’s voice dripped with uncharacteristic concern for her friend. “Are you alright?”

“Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be?!” The flames shot up at the fifteen year old girl’s outburst.

Everyone, pardon the day dreaming nature elemental and enraged fire elemental, managed to save their marshmallows from the flames just in the nick of time. May didn’t even take notice that her tasty treat had been turned to ash, remaining, captivated by the blinking bottom of the firefly that hovered in front of her face. Deciding their marshmallows were cooked enough the nine others silently made their S’mores, hoping not to provoke Fiona’s famous temper again.

The redhead sighed before apologizing. “I’m sorry; I thought I’d gotten over their deaths.”

Her boyfriend, Zack, sat down beside her and gave her his S’more. She reluctantly took it and nibbled slightly at the corner while leaning against the skinny lightning elemental.

“Don’t worry about it; we’ve all had our fair share of loathing our pasts.” Ash said; his warm brown meeting Fiona’s blazing gold and soothing her inner fire.

“I got so tired of living at home, I ran away and became the leader of the Crystal Glen bandits. Those were best two and a half years of my life.” Lorelei said a playful twinkle in her violet colored eyes.

“One would think living as a lady of the castle, helping to govern a flourishing kingdom would be the best year of your life, not scraping by on what you’ve stolen from  royal carriages and being chased down by the new rule.” Clara said, indignantly tossing her golden curls over her shoulder.

“Nah, it’s like my old home but surprisingly less formal.” The black haired time elemental shrugged.

Sora slowly clapped. “What brilliant words from a crucial member of our proud kingdom’s government.”  

“Be quiet little miss know-it-all or you’ll wake up with your bed in the moat.” The sixteen year old growled.

“Oh and how do you intend on doing that?” The white blond haired air elemental inquired with a smirk.

“Cam.” Lorelei replied simply.

The teal eyed girl water elemental giggled. “I’d totally be in on that.”

“Sora you know better than to aggravate the prankster duo, you’ll pay dearly every time.” Zack chuckled.

Lorelei huffed and bit fiercely into her S’more.

“I still don’t understand why you left your life as a mayor’s daughter behind. Personally I would have died for a life like that. All of the parties, the popularity, no doubt everyone in your town knew your name, not to mention everyone important.” Clara said.

“Ugh, that would be dreadful.” Eden muttered, her black hair falling to hide one of her silver eyes.

The blue eyed blond shot her twin a disapproving look before continuing to speak. “Meanwhile we had to skip from town to town for as long as I can remember every time I reached the top of the social chain Eden would lose control of her element again.”

The shadow elemental ignored her light elemented twin and continued to eat her S’more.

“I can vouch for Lori in the point that being the child of an upper-class member of society isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Maman and Papan always expected nothing less that perfection from me in everything. When my fencing abilities excelled they put me in competition after competition and that’s all they ever cared about. Not that they came to any of the tournaments. I was undefeated until a certain master of all the elements had to fill in for my opponent because she broke his leg. I probably would have won had the lady not cheated.” Kevin mused, his crystal blue eyes looking at the seventeen year old queen.

The elemental masters laughed at him.

“Dude all she said was ‘Nice moves Pretty Boy’ and you broke down into a stuttering mess that she defeated in ten seconds flat.” Zack laughed, his black framed glasses sliding down his slightly pointed nose.

The auburn haired fencing champion’s copper colored face turned the color of  the pink rose residing in May’s curly brown hair.  

“Well at least your parents paid attention to your activities. I had seven older siblings and two very busy parents.” Cam pointed out.

“At least your only friends weren’t the village elders like poor May over there.” Lorelei teased.

The green eyed nature elemental snapped back to reality. “What? Did someone say my name?” she looked at the rod where her marshmallow had been before turning to ash. “Did I forget to put a marshmallow on my stick again?”

The group laughed at the oblivious seventeen year old while her boyfriend, Ash, put his arm over her shoulder.

“Anyways, Kevin, I do not see your complaint in the matter of your parents demanding too much from you. I too grew up with my mother and father demanding excellent grades from me so I could set an example for my two younger brothers. I don’t complain about that, it made me the intelligent person I am today.” Sora said fixing her wire rimmed glasses.

“I do not complain about my family’s parenting style, I simply point out it is not as easy as other would believe.” The handsome seventeen year old replied calmly.

“Do you want to know what’s not easy? Growing up without powers. I never heard the end of those taunts until Cassy came along and gave me powers.” Zack said using his fingers to brush is shaggy black hair out of his face. He paused when his deep blue eyes met the stern crystal blue gaze of Kevin. “Sorry man, Cassy offered to give you mind powers, you’re the one that turned them down.”

“Powers are not a necessity as others seem think they are. I wish to go through life and prove myself to be more than just my magic powers.” Kevin said.

“Yes, you want to have your looks instead, Pretty Boy.” Fiona smirked.

Kevin pouted looking away from the red haired fifteen year old.

“Sorry, Cassy wasn’t saying it so obviously someone had to.” She said with a shrug.

“That’s true… Is everything alright Cassy? You haven’t said anything for a while. Is there something bothering you?” Ash asked his little sister worriedly.

The seventeen year old queen looked up, obviously startled out of thought, her green eyes looking around the group with unreadable emotion.

“What was that? Sorry, I’ve been a little distracted. After all the monthly meeting of the leaders is tomorrow and everyone knows Mayor Laurence always has something to complain about.” The sandy blond haired girl said with a warm smile.

Nine of the ten others nodded in agreement, Ash on the other hand continued to look at his sister suspiciously.

“Remember the time when he insisted we send Cam to his house to fix his plumbing? He complains about everything.” Lorelei laughed.

“Or the time his watch when missing and he insisted the Bandits of Crystalglen had gathered again and demanded Ash and Lorelei be banished from the kingdom.” Fiona pointed out crossly.  

Cassy sighed, her sand colored waves bouncing as she shook her head. “We’re just lucky the watch ended up being under his bed. I could have lost Ash again if enough people turned on them. Not everyone was happy about us taking in the two leaders of the bandits and making them representatives of the country. That gave people another reason as to why a sixteen year old peasant shouldn’t sit on the throne with her ragtag team of misfits. Mayor Laurence is just one of the people that haven’t given up even after a year. I hope it will end when I turn eighteen next year, after all I’ll be a legal adult, free to make my own decisions. Next year holds a lot of hope for me, for us.” Cassy said with a sad smile.

“Ah anyone who doesn’t love you is crazy, you’ve been saving their tails for over a year now. You obviously care for the kingdom or you wouldn’t put your life on the line like that.” Cam said with a cheerful grin.

“Except the of course the fact no one in the kingdom besides us knows of our activities. If they did there would be a huge panic because they think Cassy slayed Douglas before even taking the throne.” Sora said bluntly.

“So what do you tell the people when you all suddenly disappear or there are strange explosions in the forest or when you constantly have to rebuild your castle?” Kevin asked raising an eyebrow.

Zack shrugged. “Food poisoning, bandits, out of state threat, foreign affairs. You know the usual monarch excuses.”

The fencing champion shook his head. “I’ll never understand you people.”

The wind picked up blowing the smoke in the faces of Sora, Clara and Eden. The three girls coughed and waved the smoke out of their faces. The gray eyed air elemental flicked her hand upwards making the smoke once again return to its usual stream towards the crescent moon.

“This smoke is doing nothing for my lungs or nasal cavities, I’m heading to bed.” Sora said getting up.

“Nor our skin. It’s best not to be exposed to this inferior cloud of smelliness. Come Eden, we must be off to do my nightly beauty routine.” Clara said pulling her sister up by her arm.

The shadow elemental begrudgingly followed her sister and friend down the path to the closest door.

“For your information the scent of Campfire smoke is most pleasant in my book. But it is true that I’m feeling exhausted. Though it is beautiful, I’m not a night person. I rise and set with the sun.” Fiona said getting up.

Zack followed suit and the couple walked down the path, vanishing into the shadows of the palace garden.

“It’s already time to turn in? But I haven’t even made a marshmallow yet…” May pouted. The nature elemental pouted for a moment before seeing a firefly in the distance. After a moment a squealing she ran off after it, down the same path the others took.

“So if we run do you think we’ll have enough time to make it to our rooms and lock the doors before the others realize we have pranks waiting for them in their rooms?” Cam whispered to Lorelei.

“Cam, my dear prankster partner, I’m a time elemental, we’ve got all the time in the world.” Lorelei replied.

The two chuckled and ran off down the path.

Kevin looked after them before giving the two remaining siblings a worried look. “I better go warn the others.” Then he too ran after the group.

Cassy sighed. “I suppose I should head in too, we’ll have a busy day tomorrow.”

The young queen started to stand but her brother grabbed her. Cassy looked to the nineteen year old confusedly.

“I-is something wrong Ash?” She asked.

“Cassy, I know Mayor Laurence is far from the only thing on your mind.”

The blonde looked away.

“It’s dad isn’t it? The others talking about your family made you think about ours.” Ash said.

Tears slid down Cassy’s face as young girl tried to hold back her pathetic sobs. “It was my fault Douglas got mad, it’s my fault our house was destroyed, it’s my fault everyone died. If it hadn’t been for Master Buwan I would have died alongside dad, and Magen, and the rest of the village.”

Ash hugged his baby sister tightly letting her cry. “Shh, don’t dwell on what happened and what could have happened. The important thing is that we are both alive and we both have a nice home and good life considering the circumstances.”

“A-Ash? How did all of this happen?” The Nardirian queen asked.

“All of what?” The boy asked confusedly.

“This! How did I become queen. How did I end up with so much responsibility and power. How did I end up with a sworn enemy for what seems to be the rest of my life?! I never wanted any of this, so how did I end up stuck with it?” Cassy asked desperately, anger flaring in her tearful dark green eyes.

Her brother’s loving warm brown eyes looked down at his sister’s as he tightened the hug.

“Well I guess when you fought Douglas for power you were obligated to be the one to take said power.” He mused.

“I only fought him because he’s destroyed the village and murdered everyone.” Cassy muttered defensively.

“Which he did because you delivered the message.”

“Which I only did because my bullies were teasing me about being a pathetic coward.”

“So there you have it all of this happened because your bullies egged you on.”

“What a stupid reason, I had hoped to remember some far more noble reason. Not because I wanted to save my pride.” The queen sighed leaning further into her brother’s hug. “I guess that lately more than ever, I wish none of this had ever happened. That I’d never have been bullied so I’d never have done all the foolish things that have lead me here.”

Ash opened his mouth to speak but what cut off by Cassy’s scream of terror as her green eyes widened. The pair looked up at the sky where a giant ball of light streaked through the pelt of darkness towards the forest below. Cassy knew the impact would destroy the forest but she could do nothing but watch in horror as it slammed to the ground miles away, rattling the kingdom to its core. The young siblings embraced each other as waves of light, sound and heat raced towards them, throwing them to the ground where Cassy lost consciousness.  

(Sign ups at /287161. I'll try to post chapters at least once a week but once the school year starts it might take longer do to the fact I'm in sophomore in high school taking all honors and AP classes.) 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

It's hereeeeeee! Yay!

Ha!

This is actually just the entire story.

A giant death ball hit Nardria, Cassy's kingdom.

And now everyone in Nardria's dead.

The end.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 1738b158cd

artkitten320

Oooh, tasty. 

• Posted at:

Icicle

-Icy or Pineapple-

"Can't erase what I wrote in ink...

Stop it, stop it! Just let me out!"

Thumbnail avatar a40a3ec92b

fairyathena472

Interesting!

• Posted at:

Kitten~

Doggy~

Switch~

Puffin~ 

Turtle~

"Dude IDK I'm just a small sack of fandom potatos."

"CALM DOWN I ALMOST SPLIT MY POPCORN."

"Why am I a human and not yet a banana?"

"Can I just,,, Scream?"

"tHe aXiS pOwerS"

redwolf988

Thanks everyone

@Storm: Yes, the rest of the story is everyone in the SAMB wondering what to do with the destroyed place. XD JK 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

ooooooooohhhhh funn

can't wait to see more :)

• Posted at:

uhhh i got rid of the angsty sig lol

yeah i'm just ari now

used to have super aesthetic sigs

now i just

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

This is great so far! 

Can't wait for the next chapter!

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

redwolf988

Chapter Two

Awakening

Cassy groaned as she groggily opened her eyes fighting the misty haze coating her brain. She couldn’t remember falling asleep last night, or going inside for that matter. She searched her brain for the last memory of the previous night. There was a camp fire, the other had gone in but Ash wanted to talk to her. What happened after that?

Cassy bolted upright upon remembering the answer to that question. The ball of light that had crashed to the earth, must have had a stronger impact than she anticipated and it had knocked her out. Her poor kingdom some many animals and people must have lost their homes and lives to that thing. Of course she’d be blamed for everything, the government was blamed for all damage to the kingdom whether it was their fault or not. Well she’d have to fix all the damages and open the castle to those who had lost their home until they had a new place to stay. How to deal with grieving family members is the question. Giving them money it out of the question. Perhaps a monument to them or a day of silence would work. 

The girl’s green eyes widened upon remembering that today she was to meet with the village leaders. She grabbed the blue canopy surrounding her bed but froze before moving it. The canopy around the bed in her room wasn’t blue its gold the color theme of her room is white and gold with green accents. Perhaps Ash had put her in the closest room because he was too worried to carry her through the castle.

Cassy took a deep breath and drew the canopy apart to look at the room, cold air rushing in to sting her exposed skin. She froze and looked around. This wasn’t any room in her castle she’d ever seen and she hand decorated all of them. The walls were made up of rough, slate gray blocks of stone. Banners and tapestries of dark shades of blue and silver hung around the room. A large painting of a bloody battle scene hung across from the foot of the bed. The smooth floor was made from a solid slab of light gray marble. A giant rack of weapon rested against the wall to the left of her, containing every weapon imaginable. To her right she found a large black counter, an oval shaped mirror surrounded in twisted spikes of black and silver metal hung above it.

“Keep your cool Cass. Know your facts before you freak out. You’ve woken up in strange places before and not all of them ended up being something horrible.” The blond haired girl whispered to herself.

She stood up and placed her bare feet on the floor wincing slightly as the freezing cold stone met her warm skin. She walked over to the mirror and examined herself, her face becoming even more distort then it had been upon realizing the room wasn’t her own. Her wavy blond hair had been cut a good seven inches so its tips brushed the top of her shoulders. She wore a hooded, half sleeved, black, leather jacket with sharp golden armor on the shoulders. Under the jacket was a simple black tank top that left open a pale battle scarred chest. Small white gem earring glittered in her usually non-pierced ears. She also wore a gray skirt that is floor length in the back and knee length in the front, her exposed legs were covered by black leggings. A thick golden belt covered her midsection, pointing down in a slight V.

Cassy found it hard to comprehend this outfit. She’d never wear anything like this, it was far too dark. Looking around the seventeen year old looked around and discovered that one of the tapestries covered an opening in the wall. Pulling this to the side Cassy looked into the closet. Her face fell again when she discovered every outfit in this closet was as dark or darker. With a sigh she grabbed a pair of black flats with golden flecks.

The girl was about to leave the room when the glimmer off of a silver blade caught her eye. Deciding it’s better to be safe than sorry Cassy attached a sheathed sword to her belt. Having completed her task she left the dreary from to find herself in an even drearier hallway. The ceilings were tall and shaped into an arch. The half columns that stood on either side of every door were a lighter shade of gray then the medium gray walls and ceiling. The flooring was made up of uneven, large, black, square shaped stones. Latticed windows were scattered against the right wall. The windows started one fourth the way up the wall and came to a slightly rounded point where the ceiling met the wall. Despite the multiple windows there wasn’t much light due to the storm brewing outside.

Her footsteps echoed along the dark passage as she walks swiftly down the hallway. Her heart drummed as quickly as were swift moving feet. She felt as though she was having déjà vu and it wasn’t a good thing. This had to be some sort of cruel, elaborate, prank. If she was right this place had been destroyed a year ago. The young girls memories matched this place far too well, her heart racing beyond any healthy speed as she started running down the hauntingly familiar corridors.

Eventually she rounded a corner and came face to face with giant metal doors that reached the top of the wall in a slightly pointed arch much like the windows. Cassy’s hand uncontrollably trembled as she reached for the door handles, silently praying that she was wrong and this wasn’t what she thought it was.

Cassy threw open the door and hardly kept herself from screaming as her worst nightmare became true. Inside the room was an all too familiar throne room. Across from her on a platform sat a large throne, and upon the throne wearing his regal crown was none other than Cassy’s sworn enemy Douglas, the previous king of Nardiria. Upon the thirty year old man’s head was a silver crown studded with black gems, there was no mistaking it, it was the same crown he had worn during his reign as king over a year ago.

“Cassiopeia my dear! I’m glad to see you up and well, everyone was very concerned when you passed out last night at dinner. How are you feeling?” Douglas asked worriedly.

Cassy looked at him in confusion. He was concerned about her; he was acting like they were friends. This must be some type of joke; he’s tried to kill her multiple times in the past month alone. Not to mention he called her by her real name not some teasing nickname to insult her title as queen.

“I-I’m fine I guess…” Cassy said slowly, cautiously taking a few steps closer.

“You don’t seem very sure of that. I really hope you aren’t sick, I’d hate to have to get rid of my best warrior.” Douglas sighed looking rather upset.

“Best warrior?” Cassy asked without thinking.

“Of course I didn’t make you leader of my army for nothing. You took out all of the elemental warriors single handedly and they are now living in the dungeons until I decided to carry out their death penalty.” He said smiling and looked wistfully off into the distance.

“Who are the elemental warriors and why would I help you capture them only so you could kill them?!” Cassy challenged daringly, her confusion turning into anger.

Why was Douglas like this? Why wasn’t he attacking her? Why is this castle still standing? Why was he acting like her friend? Questions continued to buzz in her mind as she tried to contain the magic that sparked around her fingers.

“Cassy? Are you sure you are feeling alright? You must’ve hit your head harder than we thought…” Douglas muttered before drifting off. “You and Icicle can go check on things in the dungeon. That is bound to make you remember something. I need you back to your normal self before Pharaoh Cleopatra Lupus Hopewell Essanieraen Historia the II arrives.” He muttered the last part so quietly Cassy could hardly make out anything he said.

“Icicle?” Cassy said in surprise.

The more she spoke to Douglas the more confused she got. The news about a fellow SAMBerian being in Nardiria was startling enough but working for Douglas was a totally different level of confusion.

“Yes, her troop has been moved back to the castle for the next three days. After that it’s back to the front lines to hopefully destroy our enemies once and for all.” Douglas replied.

The seventeen year old gawked in surprise. “Front lines? Enemies? Are we at war?”

“Yes though most of the MB has fallen some of it still stands strong.” He replied.

Cassy just stood there in utter shock trying to comprehend all the new data. A semitransparent, strawberry blond haired girl with gray blue eyes and blue rimmed glasses walked in and knelt before Douglas.

“You sent for me your majesty?” She said.

“Icicle, you and Cassy are to do Prison Patrol.” Douglas ordered.

“Icicle.” Cassy breathed softly, though already knowing she was here she was still astounded to see the young girl. It seemed like just yesterday she was punching him in the face and today she was bowing to him.

“Yes your highness.” Icicle said before walking away. The girl stopped and turned upon realizing Cassy wasn’t moving. “Are you coming?”

“Yes! Sorry.” Cassy apologized, quickly running after the other seventeen year old. 

“What’s up with you? You never apologize. Where is the coldness I gotten to know and love.” Icicle smirked.

“What? Since when have I been cold?” Cassy frowned.

“Since always… You are the leader of the royal army. You’ve always sat up on a high horse.” Icicle replied opening a thick, dark brown door. “Speaking of which what did you do to annoy King Douglas? He never sends you into the dungeon. I mean with the Elemental Warriors being down there and all. He hasn’t wanted you to see them because of your connection to one of the members.”

“What? Douglas mentioned the Elemental Warriors. Who are they? He said coming down here might make me remember things again.” Cassy said, her brows frowning in confusion.

Icicle chuckled and shook her head. “That’s right you hit your head last night didn’t you. Must have been a nasty bump for you to even change in personality. But don’t change I prefer you like this.”

Cassy wasn’t sure whether this was a nice gesture or not. “Um… Thanks?”

“Come on. There is only one section that will spark your memory in this dungeon, let's go there first.” Icicle said.

Cassy walked after the strawberry blond girl. The dungeons were dark and has a strong musty scent mixed in with that of death and illness. The squeal of mice and unearthly sounds of prisoners echoed softly, causing her to shiver and close the distance between her and Icicle. The walls were made up of blocks of small rough dark brown stones of slightly different shades. Torches lined the walls giving off an eerie glow down the dark, cold, seemingly endless halls. Between each of the torches was either one or two cell with thick metal bars covering the entrance. Inside these cells sat people of all ages, most of which appeared weak and ill, some even on the brink of death. Their eyes fell upon Cassy and shone with fear as she passed. The blonde could feel her heart breaking upon seeing all of this. She couldn’t understand why everyone here was so afraid of her. She knew it must have something to do with what Douglas was telling her earlier but she still couldn’t understand exactly what.

The two seventeen year old females walked down the hall until Cassy spotted cell with glowing red bars. Much like the torches on the walls, heat waves radiated off the bars.

Icicle waved her hand and the bars once again turned silver, instantly cooling. “It’s been over a year Fiona, give it up, you can’t get out of this cell by melting the bars.”

Cassy stiffened at the familiar name. It couldn’t be, there were probably thousands of Fiona’s in Nardiria. But she was heating the bars and Fiona is the only fire elemental in all of Nardiria. But it could be an SAMBer right

Cassy’s hopes shattered upon hearing the girl’s voice. “That doesn’t mean I’ll ever stop trying, to get away from you jerks. You can’t keep us here forever.”

Cassy ran over and looked in at the group of teens. Like everyone else in the dungeons they were dirty, beaten, starving, and very smelly.

“We don’t plan to keep you here forever. Just until King Douglas decides when to have the lot of you punished for your crimes.” Icicle replied.

“PRISON ESCAPE!” A voice down the hall called.

Cassy looked over to see a group of prisoners running away and two guards on the ground unconscious.

“I’ll round them up, you stay here.” Icicle ordered before running after the prisoners.

Cassy hardly heard what the girl said as she fell to her knees, her hands clasping tightly around the now chilly bars.

Tears ran down her face as she forced herself to speak. “W-what happened to all of you?”

“You happened.” Fiona growled.

“I-I did this? B-but you are my friends. Just yesterday we were having a bonfire. You guys all went inside and I was with Ash. Then the light. Something happened and I ended up here. Everything is different. I don’t know what’s going on! Douglas seems to think that I just hit my head and everything I think I know is just a dream. Please help me!” Cassy wailed, tears continuing to fall from her face, glowing like pure crystals in the candle light.

The elemental master flinched as those she called her friends started to yell at her all at once, none of them believing her.

“Yeah right.” Cam said sarcastically.

“Why should we believe you?” Lorelei asked.

“Us? Friends? Never.” Fiona said.

“You took away our freedom.” Clara wailed.

“Help you? Trust me you need more mental help than we could ever help with.” Sora sneered.

“We are to be put to death because of you.” Eden said.

“Do I know you?” May asked.

“MAY!” Some of the other who had already spoken yelled.

Cassy look at Ash tearfully. “What about you Ash? Aren’t you going to tell me what a horrid person I am?” Cassy asked choking on her words as her head hung low.

Ash’s hands wrapped around Cassy’s. “No, I believe you. I may not remember it but I can see you mean what you say.”

Cassy continued crying. “How can you trust me so easily? After everything that everyone says I made you go through.”

“You’re my baby sister. Nothing you do will ever change that. When you were a baby I promised I’d protect you and help you in any way I can, I still hold that promise to be true.” Ash said with a sad smile

Cassy looked up into his familiar warm brown eyes. “At least one person in this world hasn’t changed.” She said with a smile.

“There might be one other person… Or creature. Echo, she is your spirit animal. Perhaps she will remember your claims.” Ash suggested.

Cassy gasped and looked down at the tiger tattoo on the back of my left hand. “I totally forgot I might still have her in this world.” Then she looked around the cell and realized two people were missing. “Where are Zack and Kevin?”

“Who?” Lorelei asked raising an eyebrow.

“You know Zack the lighting elemental and Kevin the boy I always call Pretty Boy. Fiona’s dating Zack!” Cassy exclaimed.

Fiona snorted in disbelief. “The only Zack I’ve ever know was a really annoying kid from school and he had no powers.”

“Yeah, that’s him. I suppose in this world I wouldn’t have given him powers yet. Any chance you know his location.”

“Hmm let me see we’ve been stuck here for over a year, of course we know the location of everyone during a war! Besides even if I knew where he was I wouldn’t tell a jerk like you.” Fiona growled.

“Fiona can you at least try to be nice? She is my little sister.” Ash sighed.

“It’s alright Ash, I probably deserve that.” Cassy said with a small smile.

“Cassy! Those prisoners gave a good chase. I got a free tour of the whole dungeon. We can head back up now. No need to drag you around when everything else in fine.” Icicle called.

“Coming!” Cassy called back and looked at Ash. “Thanks again.” Then she ran off.

“You do remember how to get to your room right?” Icicle said.

“I can just teleport.” Cassy replied.

“Haha that’s a laugh fire mage.” Icicle said and walked away.

“Fire mage?” Cassy whispered in confusion.

Once again she was left alone in a state of confusion. Was Icicle saying she could only control fire? She was the elemental master, she could use all of the elements. She knew things were odd in this world but this just made no sense.

Deciding she didn’t want to accidentally end up in someone's bathroom while teleporting Cassy walked down the long foreboding hallways, often retracing her steps when she’d take a wrong turn.

After a while she figured it out and got to her room. Locking the door behind her Cassy sat down on the edge of the bed holding out her arm. In a flash the tatoo vanished and Echo appeared before her. The tiger roared, unsheathing it claws and bearing its teeth, looking as though she were searching for a fight.

“Wait… Where is the danger? Why did you release me?” Echo asked in confusion.

“Because I wanted to talk to you.” Cassy said slowly.

“Well that’s different. You only ever release me when there is a fight.” Echo replied shuffling her paws sadly.

“B-but you hate fighting!” Cassy exclaimed.

“I didn’t know you knew that…” Echo stuttered

“That’s what I need to talk to you about Echo. I’m not from here! This is like some parallel universe or something.” Cassy cried.

“Well that would explain the sudden change in personality. Then again so would a near death experience or head trauma.” Echo mused.

“I would think I’d think I’d remember almost dying. Everyone is telling me in is just head trauma but how could I have made it all up in a dream?” Cassy asked.

The large tiger shook her head. “I don’t know Cassiopeia. I just don’t know.”

Cassy screamed out in frustration. “I’m dreaming! I have to be dreaming. I’m going to wake up safe at home with my brother, my friends, my kingdom.”

She moved her hand causing the bathroom door to open and a ball of water the size of her fist to come out of the facet. It came up on splashed her in the face. Then she removed it and redirected it at her face again. She sent it back to the sink and growled out in annoyance. No result. Cassy pinched her arm. Nothing. She pinched harder. Still nothing. Cassy pinched again so hard she yelped in pain. Cassy was now desperately trying to hold back tears, frustrated that she couldn’t wake up.

“Y-you used water powers… How did you do that? You only control fire!” Echo gasped.

“So it is true. Everyone here thinks I only have fire powers.” Cassy muttered.

“So what are you going to do?” Echo asked.

“Search for answers? See how much things have changed? Figure out how this happened? Find friends and allies in SAMB? All of the above? I’m not sure what I can do, but first things first I need to get out of here, if Douglas learns I still can’t remember what he wants me to remember things aren’t going to end well for me.” Cassy replied.

“I’m not sure the people of the SAMB will be happy to see you.” Echo said uncertainly.

“Of course they will, I have a ton of friends there, some of them are bound to still like me. Now come on.” Cassy replied holding out her arm.

Once again the tiger turned into a tattoo on her hand. Cassy slid open the window summoned a storm cloud. Once it arrived she stepped onto it and let it take her deep into the forest. In a nice clearing she was set down she continued her journey to SAMBeria, but the world she thought she knew held many surprises for her.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Boop

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

"It’s alright Ash, I probably deserve that." With that attitude you won't convince anyone, Cassy.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Yeah but Cassiopeia is Cassy and Cassy is Cassiopeia so she feels slightly responsible for what's happened to them. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Ooh, nice work Cassy! I can't remember who we meet first.. I think it was Storm, but that scene will change immensely because of the changes Storm made.

*shivers* I'm so excited.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

redwolf988

Technically me meet Cherry then Mist then Storm. This time there will be unnamed SAMBers in chapter three, Pizz C then Storm in fourth chapter. Then most of the other people who signed up will come up in fifth and the rest in the sixth pardon a one or two. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Cassy, you're needed at the Town of Twilight RP.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

Thumbnail avatar 1738b158cd

artkitten320

AHH This was so good! Thanks for including me!

• Posted at:

Icicle

-Icy or Pineapple-

"Can't erase what I wrote in ink...

Stop it, stop it! Just let me out!"

redwolf988

@Andra: Just made a POV

@Icicle: Thanks, and I should be thanking you for joining again. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Meow, chapter three will be posted in about two days 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

screech

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

stormbreeze48

Ooooh, really? Nice!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

*excited trembling*

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Ahhhh I was scrolling down to look at this and my computer stopped at chapter 2 except I didn't realize it was chapter 2 and I just saw a chapter and I was like "Whoa, did she post it early?" then I looked and saw chapter 2 and I was like "Why did she repost it again" and then I realized I still had more to scroll. '^_^

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Chapter Three

Strange World

Thunder rumbled in the dark cloudy sky as rain a steady but gentle rain rushed to the earth. The cold drops of water pattered down on the broad leaved trees, sheltering Cassy as quickly made her way down the familiar woodland path.

Normally the forest of Naridira was thickly populated with creatures mortal and magical alike but most had taken shelter from the storm. A few birds still fluttered in the tree tops shaking the leaves enough that they’d release the pools of water they had been holding up. Every once in a while there would be a rustle form the underbrush that would cause Cassy to nearly jump out of her skin. She worried that Douglas had already sent troops out to find her. Even if the man hadn’t found out that she wasn’t who she thought she was she might run into a Nardirian scouting troop who’d ask her questions she wouldn’t be able to answer. She’d been avoiding all the towns even if it would take her longer to get out of the forest, who knew what the town’s people would think of her.

As she walked she soon found she was getting exhausted a lot sooner than she normally did. Perhaps it had to do with how gray it was right now. She always felt extra tired on days where it was raining. She knew she couldn’t stop yet, it’d be too dangerous. There was a large SAMBerian city just outside of Nardiria, there would be places for her to stop and rest there.

The forest slowly thinned giving way to the long field surrounding the western boarder of Nardiria signifying the entry into SAMBeria. The girl stood in surprise staring out at the trampled, muddy battle field. There were scorch marks, quickly melting spikes of ice, irregular rock formations, dead animals mythical and mortal alike, as well as many other forms of magical residue littered along the long field as far as they eye could see. The remains of magic were far from the only thing that concerned her. Though diluted a majority of the field was coated in crimson colored blood.

The girl attempted to calm herself by rubbing her tiger tattoo. This battle had been very resent and by the looks of it, deadly. Thoughts raced through her head as she worried about what SAMBers had been in the battle, which ones had been killed, which had been hurt, which had been mentally scared. She couldn’t find out standing here, she had to find everyone quickly. Once she was with them everything would be right in the world, she could help protect her beloved world from the monster who called himself king.

Ignoring her exhaustion Cassy burst into a full on sprint, her feet hardly skimming over the wet terrain. Even at her pace she felt as though she were moving too slowly. Luckily for her there were very few obstacles in her path to slow her, sadly this also meant there was no trees to keep her from being soaked by the rain.

Almost at the same moment as a break in the clouds passed over her, causing the rain to stop, she reached the ledge overlooking the SAMBerian town. She smiled looking out at the familiar place; everything seemed the exact same as when she left it. Perhaps a little darker but that was most likely because no one felt like doing anything on a rainy day.

The girl caught her breath again before making a running jump off the edge. Her feet squarely landed on the slanted ground allowing her to skid the rest of the way down the slick, muddy slope. She stumbled a bit upon reaching level ground but regained her balance before falling. She looked down at her mud stained shoes. She shrugged, this is why shoes were useless, it wasn’t like her feet hadn’t gotten dirty from the ground, and the shoes had just been ruined.

Cassy wasted no more time, speed walking the last few feet to the unique town.

Magic signatures buzzed around in the humid air in glorious twinkling auras. Every house and business was different from the last, each unique and special in their own way. No matter how many times Cassy went to town or how many towns she visited there was never a building that looked exactly the same. She had tried to pick her favorite house in SAMBeria but it proved to be almost impossible. There was one that was a giant mushroom with a rainbow colored lawn, or there was always the floating Storm Island, the enchanted log cabins, Eris’s castle in the mountain, or the different tree house designs. Everything was amazing, beautiful, creative, and all around astonishing.

Gravel made a crunching sound as she stepped on it. She looked down at the pebble path that was actually made of smooth, glittering gemstones that if you looked into would replay different events that had taken place in that town. The rain seemed to have enhanced their already brilliant colored casting rainbows along the streets and houses.

The girl smiled and walked forward no longer caring about the noise under her feet. What did bother her was the fact that it was the only sound on the streets. She glanced around but there was no one. Normally the streets of SAMBeria were bustling with life and some sort of chaos or surprise waited around every corner. Cassy looked up at the windows of the houses, all the blinds were closed pardon one. An SAMBerian appeared in the open window, saw her, and quickly closed the curtains.

Cassy hummed to herself as she thought. Perhaps this place wasn’t exactly like she remembered it. It had to just be paranoia though, the buildings hadn’t changed so why should the people.

Cassy flicked up her hood. Somehow it made her feel to have it covering her head then leaving herself out in the open.

She looked around at the surprisingly drearily looking businesses. Most of them looked closed down and those that were open had hardly anyone in them. This was one of the largest cities in SAMBeria, she couldn’t understand how it had suddenly become so empty.

All the energy seemed to rush out of Cassy as she realized she wasn’t going to find any help her, there was hardly anyone even living here. She fought to keep her eyes open and her stomach was rumbling so much it was almost painful. Pizza’s Redcloak Café was not just two roads down before, perhaps it still was.

Cassy made her way through the maze of streets and found a somewhat lively building, which was kind of surprise with how empty the town was, the Redcloak Café. Cassy fished into her pockets to make sure she had some Fluffeh Coins on her. She found a pouch with a satisfactory about of coins in it and entered the restaurant. When she entered every conversation stopped and all eyes turned to meet the sandy blond haired girl. There was a total of about two dozen people employees and customers alike,  twenty three of looked absolutely terrified, the last looking very angry with her.

“Erm… Hi?” Cassy tried.

“RUN!” An SAMBer cried.

In a matter of seconds almost everyone in the restaurant had run out the back door leaving Cassy alone with the angry looking employee.

“How dare you waltz in here and chase off all the customers and my coworkers.” The teenage boy yelled.

“I-I didn’t mean to… I just wanted some food.” Cassy said shrinking back slightly.

“I don’t know what plans you have up your sleeves but I want you own of this restaurant in the next ten seconds little miss Cassiopeia the Cunning.” The boy growled.

Cassy slowly backed away until her back was up against the door. Then she bolted down the road putting as much distance between her and the Redcloak Café as she could. She wasn’t really paying attention to where her feet were taking her. She just wanted to run away from here, out of this world and into her own.

A thin mist of rain started to fall again as Cassy stopped running and fell to her hands and knees trying to regain her breath. She didn’t understand this world, why the employee thought she was up to something, why everyone who sees her is terrified. Cassy let out a pathetic sob as she realized that what she had been told she was doing to Nardiria also transferred over to SAMBeria.

The girl dully looked up and at the SAMBeria forest in the distance. She knew what she had to do. Getting up she placed her hands in her coat pockets. As she sulkily made her way out of town she’d kick the gemstones down the path, taking out her anger and confusion. No one trusted her, no one would give her a chance. She needed to find a way home, if she stayed here she’d be alone forever.

She reached the edge of the forest sooner then she’d hoped, the gentle rain turning to a strong downpour drenching Cassy to the bone. Perhaps going in the forest was for the best. Anyone who entered the forest could disappear forever without a trace if they wanted to. She hated the thought of being alone. She wanted her friends and family back, but she knew there was no way.

The girl continued forward when suddenly her foot sunk into a pool of mud. She desperately tried to escape the earth's suction cup like hold, pulling all of her weight backwards. She pulled free and fell to the muddy earth, her left shoe lost in the pool of sludge.

Cassy pushed herself back up and kept walking. The rain washed all the mud from her skin but her clothing was destroyed for the moment. Her sandy blond curls clung to her face and neck. 

She walked deeper into the forest, welcoming the shelter from the storm.  She shivered and rung some of the water out of her hair. Cassy’s pine green eyes scanned over the thick brush of green and brown. It was hard to see much of anything. It was the perfect hiding place. She could probably make a new tree house up in the canopy; no one would find her there.

Cassy walked deeper into the forest. After a while she began to feel uncomfortable, being alone was getting to her almost as much as the cold and exhaustion that clung in her joints. She felt like an old lady.

There was no way she’d be able to build a treehouse right now, she’d have to find shelter until tomorrow.

Cassy huffed to herself. It probably was about four in the afternoon and she’d left the castle sometime around eleven yet despite hardly using any magic she was exhausted. Obviously the previous owner of this body hadn’t cared much for traveling distances and only focused on fighting. What an idiot she was, she probably hadn’t even attempted to survive by her speed or endurance, if she was in danger she’d just kill whatever bothered her. Idiot.

The blonde chuckled to herself. “I’m calling alternate self and idiot, and she’s me, so therefore I’m calling myself an idiot. Maybe I am. I must have done something to get stuck in this situation. I’m idiot. I must be going mad, I’m talking to myself in the middle of nowhere knowing that almost no one here would shed a tear if I died. Who am I kidding, they’d throw a party and dance on my grave. I can see it now, my tombstone will say ‘Cassiopeia the crazy idiot who died all alone, thank the elements we no longer have to deal with the looser.’.”

The girl laughed like a mad man, tears threatening to fall down her face again. She hated how fragile she felt right now, a few more cracks and she’d lose herself to despair again. Nothing is impossible as long as you have hope, once hope is gone nothing will ever be solved, but in this situation hope seemed like a farfetched dream that Cassy wasn’t so sure she actually wanted to dream for. She already felt as though she’d given up on everything by running away to the forest, why not just fully give up and let the wild beasts do away with her?

Cassy let out a roar of rage as she slammed her hands against the trunk of the tree. She let out a wail of pain soon afterwards, cradling her hands to her chest as she stomped her feet wishing the pain would go away. She looked at her hands and pulled chunks of bark from their sides, watching the crimson liquid blossom from the wounds and slowly start to drip downwards..

Taking a breath she forced herself to calm down. Being all self-loathing was going to get her nowhere and hurting herself definitely wouldn’t. She’d come up with a plan, she just needed to calm down and think, this was far from the worst situation she’s ever been in. She’d build a home of some sort and hide out there during the night, during the days she’d go out and try to talk to people. If no one agrees to help her she’d go break the elemental masters out. If they still didn’t trust her after that at least she’d have Ash. Ash was smart and good with people; he’d help her figure out a way out of this. First thing's first though, she needed to find a stream and clean out her cuts, afterwards she’d find food and shelter, she could worry about everything else tomorrow.

She took a breath and started out again in search of a stream.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

ooh, how interesting. storm used to show up here, but now she isn't. im curious as to who she'll run into now.

i mean, my character's house is in a forest but it probably wouldn't be my character, as I said she'd reat negativly to Cassy (most likely).

hint please Cassy?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

I wonder if this is I where I come in. 

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

stormbreeze48

Poor Cassy... I don't think my character is gonna be much help >:)

@Silver:

I think my encounter was too long or something in this chapter got too long so I got booted to the next chapter. 

Last time the story went to four chapters before stopping for whatever reason... I'm pretty sure we're going to be seeing people in the next chapter or two, but I'm not the author. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Chapter four ~ Old Friends New Enemies: Pizz C & Storm

Chapter five ~ War Zone: Majority of the people who signed up

Chapter six ~ Mending Wounds: Silver & Raven 

(Chapter names might be changed once I finish the chapters) I think there are only like two or three people that won't be mentioned in those chapters and honestly I'm still trying to figure out how to add them, but they will be brought in one way or another. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Ooh fancy

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

How did I not notice this before? Yeah, I'm smart.

The story looks great, I really love your writing, Cassy. Can't wait to see how the events of the story unfold.

• Posted at:

Rejoice, my friends. Our journey soon ends.

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Sing, friends. Sing to the end of your days.

As we await our destinies,

I only ask one thing of you:

Do you believe?

Thumbnail avatar 84275d5517

pizzacheese45

Good job so far, Cassy

• Posted at:

Pizz C Yzarc

Chickie

NedRMRumorRumoressGK999JenkinsF.Carsen

E.JonesJ.StoneC.CillianE.Baird#4GoldSilver

"The last day was always known, but not seen until it came" ~Pizz C

#KingofThreadGhosts

#ImmaBacko!

#Catshock C

stormbreeze48

*in the google translate voice*

Hello guys.

It started as a hunger for more content on her story, When Stars Fall (A SAMB Story). 

But when I did some research and predicting for when the next episode would come out, I found a much deeper theory.

Cassy is the illuminati.

When Stars Fall (A SAMB Story).

When Stars Fall has 6 letters.

This is the second time Cassy has posted a version of the story on the SAMB.

6/2=3.

A triangle has 3 sides.

You know what else has 3 sides?

The illuminati triangle.

Cassy is the illuminati.

It is also worth noting that there are 3 chapters posted right now.

3 chapters for 3 sides of a triangle.

An illuminati triangle.

Still not convinced? 

Take a look at this!

The first chapter was posted on July 20th.

The second one was posted on the 23rd.

The third chapter was posted on the 28th.

The difference between the 23 and 20 is 3.

The difference between 28 and 23 is 5.

The length in between chapters is increasing by 2 days.

5+2=7.

Therefore, the next chapter will be released on August 4th. 

Do you know what else is going to be released on August 4th?

Season 3 of Voltron: Legendary Defender is going to be released on Netflix on August 4th also.

The illuminati triangle has 3 sides.

Therefore, Cassy is the illuminati. 

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar a5699c33b5

pizzaruby95

Ooooh my Cafè is going well

• Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Hunter of Artemis, Daughter of Hades

Bounty Hunter, Hunteress, Junsong Warrior

Queen of Loneliness+

"I don't need people to help me grow up, I drink milk"~Ruby Rose (RWBY)

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic

redwolf988

O_o Why did you even do the math on all that stuff? Though to be honest the next chapter probably will be coming out on the 4th or 5th... 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Because the math was easy - it was simple division and pattern predictions? 

O_O

My prediction could actually be correct?!

Even if you do post it on August 5th I still can link it back to your true identity :) 

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 84275d5517

pizzacheese45

• Posted at:

Pizz C Yzarc

Chickie

NedRMRumorRumoressGK999JenkinsF.Carsen

E.JonesJ.StoneC.CillianE.Baird#4GoldSilver

"The last day was always known, but not seen until it came" ~Pizz C

#KingofThreadGhosts

#ImmaBacko!

#Catshock C

redwolf988

Chapter Four
Old Friends New Enemies

Cassy stepped lightly over the green earth, ferns and other large plants brushed against her pant legs occasionally leaving slight rips.
The young queen huffed frustrated as strained to hear gurgling water from a river or stream. She was having no luck finding any source of water, which should be noisy and flooding do the storm.  She couldn’t understand why there were no streams. Quite a few RP pocket dimensions were based off this forest and streams were always available in those where ever you went.  
Cassy sighed to herself and pushed away the shrubs to enter a clearing. Half hidden in the overgrown vines and shrubs was a beaten up shack. The scent of mildew clung to the rotting boards. She couldn’t tell if anyone lived here or not. If it wasn’t then it could be used as shelter until she could build something different.
The young girl ran closer to the door. She was about to knock but feared breaking the door.  She bit her lower lip trying to decide what to do.
The blond cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted with all her might. “Hello? Is someone in there?”
There was no response from inside the shack so she started to make her way towards the door again. A series of swift footsteps swished in the damp grass. Cassy swirled around just in time to see a figure running at her. Before she could react or even tell who it was firm hands gripped her shoulders and threw her to the damp ground.
She groaned slightly in pain, slowly sitting up. She opened her eyes just in time to see a dark blond haired boy flicking his cloak’s hood up over his head as he vanished into the forest.
“Pizz C?” She muttered confusedly.
Once again he, like the other MBers she had run into thus far, didn’t recognize her for who she really was. He didn’t like her and obviously didn’t want her here, but by the fact he ran away he was also afraid of her.
The blonde hummed questioningly to herself as she pondered what was truly going on in this world. How could there be this much hate and fear in her normally happy and fantastic world?
Cassy glanced down at her bloody hands again; she needed to find a stream. She couldn’t risk infection when she had no one around to help care for her. She debated trying to heal herself but when she could hardly travel distances in this body, performing such a feat would prove almost impossible and even more painful than the wounds in her hands. She had to keep moving.
Once again the seventeen year old walked through the forest. The forest was eerily quiet with only the sounds of rumbling thunder, howling winds, and the soft squishing of damp grass under her feet. She listened intently to her surrounding not wanting another negative encounter like she had with Pizz C. Then she heard the gurgling. A bright smile crossed the girl’s face as she blotted in the direction of running water.
The trees soon thinned, giving way to the crystalline stream. Cassy trotted up to the streamed and knelt down in the sticky, wet sand. She plunged her hands into the icy water and made warmer water wrap around her hands like swirling cocoons, cleaning them off for her. One they cuts and skin were cleaned she pulled her hands out and used her powers to heat them up, making the water evaporate.
Cassy’s eyes darted up upon seeing a blur of black off to her side, moving at an inhuman speed. She looked around and spotted the blur in another area. The girl let out a soft growl, it was definitely a human and they had powers, were they friend or foe was the question. Cassy mentally hit herself, of course it’s a foe, everyone hates her, she’d already been through this.
“I can see you out there, come out where I can see you or leave me alone. Stop running around like a headless chicken.” Cassy called out.
Cassy could no longer see or hear anyone around her so she stood up and started to walk away from the stream. Cassy looked down on the ground and could see a shadow of someone standing over her with a staff, bringing it downwards. She dodged out of the way in time to avoid a blow to the head but still earned a hit to her upper arm, causing her to lose her balance and fall. She rolled across the ground to get far enough away they she could get up when a foot came down on her chest. She looked at the dusty dark gray boots then her gaze continued up the black leggings, to the black sweatshirt, to the dark gray breast plate before freezing on the brown haired girl’s face.
“I knew it was only a matter of time before we’d meet again Cassiopeia.” Storm said, spatting Cassy’s name angrily.
“S-storm?”
“So the proud Cassiopeia does know my name. Didn’t think you cared about anyone besides yourself.” The girl huffed, rolling her brown eyes.
“Why wouldn’t I? I’m human, I feel pain, I have emotions, I care about people.” Cassy replied defiantly.
“Care about people? That has to be a joke or you have the strangest way of showing it. You’ve killed, handicapped, and scarred hundreds of people. You’ve seen your own allies die right in front of you and not even bat an eye. You are no human, you’re a demon.” Storm snarled putting more weight into her foot on Cassy’s chest.
Cassy wriggled slightly in discomfort.
“I-I’m sorry for any pain you’ve had to go through but I wasn’t the one who did it! I’m not the person you think I am.”
“Of course, you’re probably a far more horrid person that I thought you were.” Storm said with a dark glare.
“No, of course I’m not. Please just let me up and we can talk like civilized people.” Cassy said as calmly as she could while fearing for her life.
Storm took out a small cylinder that began to extend into a staff. The brown haired girl then attached a sharp knife to the top turning the weapon into a spear. A lump formed in Cassy’s throat as she looked at the weapon. Storm most definitely wasn’t a pacifist in this world. She had to get out from under Storm’s boot or she’d be stabbed without being able to get two words in edgewise. Then again even if Cassy could stand on her own there was no chance of escape unless Storm allowed her to leave. Storm also had wind powers that allowed her to run beyond the speed of a normal human, in Cassy’s exhausted state she’d never manage to outrun the younger girl.
Cassy surveyed the girl she once called her younger sister, trying to figure out how to get out of this mess. She didn’t want to hurt Storm but she didn’t have much of a choice, Cassy could survive being electrocuted or burnt but stab wounds were a different story.
The spear like weapon was now poised above the blonde ready to kill her. Cassy swiveled one of her legs to hit Storm’s leg that hadn’t been pinning Cassy down, causing it to give out. Do to the utter lack of balance Cassy easily pushed Storm’s other foot off her, causing the brown haired girl to fall backwards.  Cassy scrambled to her feet just as the younger girl also got back up, luckily not appearing to have been harmed by the fall.
“Storm, I don’t want to fight you.” The blonde yelled frantically.
“Where was that attitude ever other time you were on the battlefield?” Storm asked with a menacing glare.
Lighting sparked around the brown haired girl’s staff turned spear. Cassy’s eyes widened in utter horror as she backed away from the dangerously sparking electricity. Once more her mind frantically tried to figure out what to do. She’d either have to fight or let herself get hurt, neither option sounded very appealing.
Before the girl could decide a bolt of lightning rushed towards her. She tuck and rolled out of the way, stopping in a kneeling position a few feet from where she had been. She turned her head towards Storm to see a blur of black and gray racing towards her. Cassy let out a slight squeaking sound as she pressed herself as close to the ground as she could. Having not anticipated Cassy would react to the attack by cowering Storm missed her target and tripped over the seventeen year old. Storm’s spear implanted itself in the ground and Storm skidded to a stop in a crouched over position, her hands and feet both touching the damp grass. She recovered in a matter of nanoseconds, her spear once again firmly in her grasp. Thunder rumbled in the dark clouds above them as Storm’s angry brown eyes locked on Cassy’s, momentarily flashing a brilliant gold.
“Stop it, I said I wouldn’t fight you.” Cassy cried, standing to face the warrior.
“I won’t stop until I make sure you’ll never hurt anyone ever again.” Storm replied.
Cassy ground her teeth together as she searched her mind for any fraction of a plan. She almost always found a plan but this was one of the situations where her brain was far to frazzled to think properly. She absolutely hated this situation, once again she had lost her family and now to a fate worse than death. She had lost her sister to hatred. The last time this had happened both of her adopted sisters had been cast under illusions and she would be dead had Storm not realized what was going on before it was too late. This wasn’t like that attack from Douglas, Storm wasn’t going to snap out of this before she kills Cassy. This was up to her to survive.

She grasped the handle of her sword tightly then, clenching her jaw as she held Storm’s gaze with a silent determination to survive. She held her breath as she watched once again as lightning sparked around the tip of the fifteen year old’s spear. Cassy’s knuckles turned white as she started to unsheathe her sword. Cassy finally released her breath in a frustrated huff as she squeezed her green eyes tightly closed. She all of her mussels relaxing and her sword falling fully back into its sheath, her eyes opening again but the lids still heavily drooping. Her gaze was no longer that of determination but that a defeat. She couldn’t do it. She couldn’t fight the girl she called her sister. No matter how much pain Storm intended to cause her she wouldn’t raise a finger against her.

The wind picked up and lightning slashed through the sky as thunder seemed to rumble in a never ending echo. Cassy’s breaths became shallower and faster as her heart fluttered with fear. She knew this was Storm’s doing and that Storm seemed a lot more dangerous in this world. Cassy winced slightly as lightning hit the ground beside her. Despite her ever increasing heart rate Cassy didn’t move an inch from where she stood, she just sadly watched Storm whose eyes were wild with hatred for the blonde. Cassy knew that even if Storm didn’t accept the fact she didn’t want to fight then she’d eventually run out of magical energy but in this world who knew how high Storm’s levels had become.

Storm slashed her staff diagonally through the air sending a strong gust of wind towards Cassy. The seventeen year old was thrown backwards and rolled to a stop a little over six feet from where she’d originally been standing.

Cassy pushed herself onto hands and knees but collapsed again when a jolt of pain ran through her. The lightning hadn’t been too bad just enough to stun a normal human, only enough to surprise her. Another bolt struck out of the clouds striking her square in the back, this time strong enough to make her gasp out in pain. Once more the girl attempted to push her body off the ground but was struck down by lightning. A short and abrupt shriek erupted from her gaping mouth. Her body instinctively curled in on itself as she could feel small strands of electricity continue running along her skin for a few moments before ending.

The blonde panted and held her left eye closed but her right eye weakly met Storm’s again. The younger girl looked unstable, her stance weak and legs trembling. Her eyes were still filled with hatred and distrust but now uncertainty accompanied the other emotions.

Another bolt of lightning struck Cassy, weaker than the last one but none the less still hurt her. Three more fast, weakening jolts of lightning struck her and each time she’d let out a small gasp. When the lightning stopped coming Cassy let out a small shuttered breath and a single glistening tear fell to the grass below.

“Get up.” Cassy heard Storm mutter quietly.

She looked up at the brown haired girl. The fifteen year old’s shoulders were shaking and her long bangs shadowed her eyes. She could tell that Storm was getting exhausted by the heavy pants that caused her chest to sharpy rise and fall, alongside the glistening sheen that coated her face and neck.

“I said get up!” Storm yelled, snapping her head allowing to Cassy to see she was on the brink of tears.

Cassy pushed herself off the ground and slowly stood on her wobbly legs. Her left hand clung tightly to her right side while her right hand hung limply at her side. Her left eye remained closed and the lids of her right eye drooped heavily. A similar sheen of perspiration clung to Cassy’s exposed skin. This sweat joined with the mud and rainwater caused her clothing to her body. Blood trickled from small gashes under the tears in her leggings. Her skin had paled and gained a slight green tinge from her exhaustion and pain induced nausea.

“Now take out your sword.” Storm demanded, her voice sounding as though her throat was closing up.

Cassy reluctantly unsheathed her sword, allowing it to rest limply in her hand, the tip dragging against the ground.

“Now fight me.” Storm said in a slightly more confident voice.

Cassy released the hilt of her sword and let it splash against the muddy ground. The weakened girl then stood there facing her friend.

Storm screamed out in frustration, tears starting to fall down her face.

“Why won’t you just fight already?! What are you hoping to gain?!”

Cassy looked blankly at the younger girl for a moment before straightening her posture slightly. A small smile crossed her lips, another tear starting to leak down her face.

“I won’t fight you because I want you to be my friend.”

Storm’s eyes widened, tears continuing to fall down her face and drip off her trembling chin.

“Lies! Why is it always lies with you?!” Storm cried.

Her body started to spark with lightning before the white bolts encased her as they became one. The giant mass of lightning zoomed towards Cassy but she made no move to get away. Instead she just watched the sparking light sadly.

The bolt surged through her gut and out the other side. She stood there a moment, mouth open, eyes wide, the world around her seeming to freeze. Then the pain came crashing down on her as she let out a loud shriek, tears falling again. She fell the ground trembling, badly hurt but alive. Her fingers grasped the grass tightly, trying to wish away her pain. Her breaths were shuttered as she tried to regain control of herself. Behind her she could hear Storm sobbing out in confusion and anger.

The rain started to fall again, splashing softly over clear stream. Cassy shivered and curled in on herself again. Her hair clung to her face, curling around her eyes, nose, and mouth, tickling her slightly. She didn’t bother fix any of it, it’d take too much energy she didn’t care to waist.

Meanwhile Storm regained her composure and stood up again. She had only taken a few steps when she found herself looking over her shoulder at her enemy. The Nardirian warrior was definitely still alive but either was too exhausted or hurt to move. She groaned slightly to herself. She just couldn’t leave the injured girl alone in the rain, she needed a healer. At the same time she feared that Cassiopeia would harm the others if she let her be healed. The girl would die if left alone in this storm. As much as she hated the girl and wanted her dead she just couldn’t do it.

She pivoted around and took a few long strides over to where the blonde was curled up in the grass. Taking an enchanted pair of handcuffs out of her bag she placed them around Cassiopeia's wrists. The girl opened her green eyes and looked up.

“Come on get up. I’m taking you back to camp with me.” She said helping her up.

Storm lead her off in the direction of her camp.

“And don’t even try to melt those cuffs they were designed to be fire resistant.”

The seventeen year old smiled softly. “Ok, no fire.”

(Right now I'm submitting this at 12:05 AM, sorry if this there are mistakes) 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

moo

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

yell heah

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

turquoisepegasus48

*excited screech because chapter*

ooh I can't wait for what happens next

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Aaaah it's me! 

Ah, what a fun chapter, everyone is crying and having just a jolly old time.

I think the name Storm fits that version of me better than this version of me. Violent, Angry, Unpredictable.

Also in my timezone you posted it on August 4th, so my prediction was correct! Kinda...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-