Thumbnail avatar 84275d5517

pizzacheese45

I don't know what to say beside for this is great

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Pizz C Yzarc

Chickie

NedRMRumorRumoressKPGK999JenkinsF.Carsen

E.JonesJ.StoneC.CillianE.Baird#4MichaelV.

"See you Christmas... or not." ~Pizz C and gang

#KingofThreadGhosts

#Jester C

#Catshock C

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Amarini mo arigatō! (Translation: Thank you all so much) 

I most likely won't be able to get Chapter 5 out until some time after the sixteenth but I promise I'll do it as soon as I can. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

Okay August 4th.

7+2=9

9+4= 13th

or

August 5th would be 14th.

Come on Cassy you gotta keep up with the schedule!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Bumpity Bump!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

easy up storm shes still got two days

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

-my forehead is bigger than my will to live-

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

stormbreeze48

Oh, right.

2 days or else I'm kicking you off this land, Cassy.

You need to pay up. 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

I told you I wouldn't be able to have it out by the fourteenth. I can try but... I still have 136 pages left of my book, an essay to write and my friends want me to come over tomorrow for a bonfire. I'll tell you what, if I finish my book by tonight, I'll spend the 13th doing nothing but writing the next chapter. I know exactly what I want to happen so it shouldn't take me more than a day to write. Fair enough? Should I not get it done tonight that means I'm behind schedule and I won't have time until school starts on the 16th. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Don't worry about it, Cassy. I'm just messing with you. Take your time, don't stress.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 4c46865d32

joyfulcat108

*applause*

This story is really awesome. 

• Posted at:

✨I am Dreamkeeper...

Chi Master, Shadow Magerandom other stuff

Queen of ailurophiles and world domination

I used to exist. Perhaps I shall again. Or maybe the time has come, and this is now the end. 

redwolf988

Thank you

Also just a head up, I've been writing the chapter and it's already seven pages long and the main battle hasn't even started yet so this chapter is going to be the longest thus far. I'm going to write out the battle seen and if it ends up being another five to six pages I might split the chapter in half because I don't think the mods wants to post something that is twelve to fourteen pages long on here. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Woah. And my mom tells me to condense.... Anyways, thats fine.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

One should not "condense" a story. Stories are meant to be detailed in such a way that they cast their web around you making you feel as though you are standing right beside the character. I'm getting better at making it like that but I still have a long way to go. I often only touch of the sense of sight forgetting sound, smells, touch and the occasional taste though how often are characters actually eating? Well there are always those strong scents that you can almost taste... *Shrugs* The first page of the upcoming chapter is 100% description but the rest of it is mostly dialog (the hardest thing for me to write). 

Anywoo what ever I decided the chapter will be out tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

that is purple prose if ive ever seen any cassy

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

stormbreeze48

Condense in writing stuff for school in general. Such as the questions from your social studies textbook and stuff like that.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Chapter Five
No Trust  

Cassy inhaled deeply, casting her gaze out into the forest. The warm air tickled her nose, thick with humidity. The world around her smelled of fresh mud and plants, the usual scent of a storm. She could hear the soft patter of rained as it softened, the clouds once again moving moving east over the SAMB. By the way the pressure in her nasal cavities was lessening she had a feeling the storm was at it’s end. Meanwhile the wet tree trunks had turned a rich dark brown that perfectly accented the green mosses and leaves that filled the forest making them looked extra bright. In small patches between trees brightly colored flowers grew, small, crystalline raindrops clinging to their soft, velvety petals. Within the soft shadows she could make out a doe and her fawn grazing on the wet grass.

Cassy couldn’t help but smile at all the sights, sounds, and smells that surrounded her. It was so peaceful out here, more so than anything she’s experienced in a while, but perhaps that’s just because the council members weren’t here being loud mouths. They were so annoying at times but that was why she loved them all so much. They were the people who had devoted their lives to serve her, who had chosen her as their queen after rescuing her from her enchanted slumber a little over a year ago. Even with only knowing them for that long it feels as though she gone on enough journeys with them to last a lifetime.  

The rattle of her chains as Storm tugged on them brought Cassy back to reality. The light once again vanished from her green eyes and her energy felt spent. This wasn’t her world anymore. All of those life changing adventures with her friends only affected her life. Everyone else could care less about connections to each of them, they just wanted her gone in more ways than one.

The blonde sighed, speeding up to match the pace of the obviously annoyed burnette. Neither of them looked at the other or said a word. Cassy had a feeling Storm already knew Cassy would have already tried to cause her harm is she was going to but at the same time the brown eyed girl still obviously didn’t trust her.

Upon lifting her left foot for her next step she curled her toes allowing them to crack before setting the foot back down. She looked downwards at her feet. Having lost her left shoe in a sinkhole she wasn’t sure why she bothered to continue wearing the right none. It wasn’t like it was making anything better, if anything her right foot hurt worse than the left do to all the blisters the stupid shoe had caused. The shoe was also wet, which, in Cassy’s opinion, was one of the worst sensations in the world, right beside trying to put on a wet swimsuit when you’re dry.

The young girl turned her gaze upwards to the sky again. Who long had they been walking anyways? Her feet ached and she was about ready to fall asleep while walking. She didn’t want to bug Storm about it though, she doesn’t seemed like she wanted to talk to this world me.

All of Cassy’s complaints slipped away as Storm parted a wall of vines to what seemed like another world.  

It was a massive clearing with one tree in the center, larger than any tree she had ever seen in her life. Come to think of it the large, jagged edged, lopsided heart shaped leaves didn’t belong to any tree she could name. The tree’s branches covered the top to the clearing like a cap, the leaves protecting it from harsh weather. Multiple vines fell at random from the branches of the three in varying lengths but a thick ring of vines fell from the outer edge of the tree’s reach, encircling the clearing. A little under two dozen large watchtowers hid in the vines, only visible from the inside of the clearing. There were was only one real building near the trunk of the tree, everything else was just rows of tents, the larger ones most likely for meetings or a mess halls. In the clear areas military obstacle courses had been set up, as well as multiple fire pits.

People around the clearing seemed to one by one stop what every they were doing and turn their head in direction of the two new arrivals. A few backed away into their tents but most of them came forward to observe their now chained enemy. Among those there Cassy recognized Happy, Dusk, Pizza, Andria, Kagami, Accailia, Sunshine, Topaz, Leafwhisker, and off the the side in a chair with her brown eyes closed seemingly ignoring everyone Happy. Cassy scanned the group one more time. Talk about girl power, the girls in the army outnumbered the boys at least ten to one.

“What’s she doing here? How in the world did you capture her?” A girl with curly purple pigtails asked.

“She didn’t put up much of a fight. We ran into each other, a couple hits and it was over.” Storm replied, her brown eyes were still full of distrust towards her prisoner.

“Don’t you find that suspicions she was probably trying to trick you into leading her right into camp.” Adria growled, small brown strands of hair falling from her bun.

“I considered that too but I figure with flame resistant cuffs and all of us here she wouldn’t stand a chance.” Storm shrugged.

“Plus the Nardirian armies already know where our camp is, if she really wanted to raid our camp. Why would she bother risking her well being and freedom when she can just walk right into our camp?” Pizza pointed buntly.

“Why does that monster do anything she does? No one can predict her movements. She does what she wants, when she wants, taking down anyone she wants. That’s why that idiot of a king likes her so much.” Topaz snapped, her olive colored eyes shining with internal pain.

Cassy kept her eyes down, her jaw clenching at their words. Why do they all have to hate her so much. She looked up again when she heard someone chuckle softly. She looked over to see the black and blue haired girl sit up in her chair, fixing her galaxy framed glasses.

Happy spoke in a cool tone as she rested her head in her hands. “You do all realize that ‘monster of a girl’ is standing two feet in front of you and has ears. If she had wanted to do anything she would have done it while you’re all distracted by wondering why she didn’t put up a fight.”

Cassy let out a small gasp at the fourteen year old’s lazy words. It sounded like she was almost defending Cassy.

“You sound as though you are defending her. She’s the enemy, she’s killed hundreds of us.” Andra raged.

“Not that I agree with all the gore involved but I don’t really care. I’m only here because I’m being payed to be. Think about it if there was no war you wouldn’t hate her. If there was no war then I wouldn’t be payed.” The girl replied calmly, reclining in her chair again.

Many of the members of the army let out annoyed or angry sounds, some even muttering under their breath. Cassy on the other hands looked to the girl with a soft smile, she the first person to not totally hate Cassy.

“Well I care. This world is in ruins because of Nardiria and she just sits on top a throne of bones not caring about anything or anyone.” Accailia said, her whole body trembled with rage and pain.

Cassy wanted nothing more than to reach out and help the girl but she knew that she’d only make things worse. She looked down at her feet again trying to shut out the other’s words when suddenly claws ripped through her arm. Cassy let out a pained wail and stumbled backwards. Her eyes darted upwards to find that Accailia had grown a pair of wolf ears and her nails had turned to claws. The girl growled angrily punching Cassy hard enough to make her fall to grounds, holding her jaw.

“I swear I will never let you hurt another person here ever again. You’re dead, you hear? Dead!” The brown haired twelve year old kicked Cassy hard in the gut that a couple droplets of blood came out of her mouth, speckling the grass.

Cassy’s green eyes momentarily looked up to see Accailia preparing to strike her with her claws. She did nothing to stop Accailia, instead allowing herself to go limp and moving her head so Accailia had a clear shot at her throat.

The brown haired wolf girl growled in anger and frustration, her raised claws quivering as she couldn’t bring herself to take Cassy’s life.

“Why… Why won’t you fight back?” Accalilia asked through a tightened jaw.

“I will not raise a hand against any of you and I will allow you all to treat me as you wish is a plea for the forgiveness of my counterparts sins. Though I am not the one who has done all of this to you she is still just another me from another world, so I do feel responsible even if we are nothing alike. So if it’ll make up for all the scars, mental tramma, and deaths you’ve all had to do go through do as you wish. Insult me, hurt me, if it’ll really make you feel better then kill me. But at least know I am not the one who has done all of this to you.” Cassy replied in a soft broken voice, not moving an inch from where she had fallen in the grass.

“You’re ‘not the one who has done all of this’? Then who are you?” A girl with violet colored eyes inquired.

“I am Cassiopeia Marie Lunice, but I am from an alternate dimension so I’m not the Cassiopeia you know, I’m only trapped in her body.”

“Yeah right like we’d believe that ridiculous story.” Leafwhisker huffed.

“It doesn’t matter whether we believe her or not, just put her in the hole already and let’s get on with life.” Dusk groaned snow leopard hears twitching in her white hair.

“Of course it matters if she’s telling the true or not, if she isn’t Cassiopeia then we have no reason to imprison her.” An unknown SAMBerian retorts.

Pizza’s brow frowned. “She already admitted to being Cassiopeia just not the right Cassiopeia. Alright am I the only one that thinks that sounds weird?”

“I think she is the right Cassiopeia and is just trying to save her own tail.” Andra growled.

“I think she’s telling the truth.” Sunshine said hesitantly.

“Why the heck would that ridiculous story be true. She probably is just trying to confuse us, she always does stuff like this.” Storm countered.

“Fine, don’t listen to the girl with telepathy.” Sunshine muttered crossing her arms.

“I know how to tell if she’s telling the truth.” A familiar male voice said.

Cassy moved so she was sitting on her legs looking at the owner of the voice. Two boys were walking towards her a seventeen year old fencing champion and a fifteen year old dork.

“Alright Cassiopeia, if you are from a different dimension then what’s my name?” Kevin asked leaning down to look at the girl.

“Kevin Oleander, though I like to call you Pretty Boy.”

The boy straightened up and took a step back, looking at Cassy with blank eyes.

“Is she telling the truth?” Zack asked.

Kevin took a deep breath then spoke during the long exhale. “I have no idea.”

“What? Why not?” Accailia asked.

“I didn’t think Cassiopeia knew my name but Cassiopeia is also the only person I know that calls me Pretty Boy.”

“No she’s not.”

“Shut up Zack!” The auburn haired boy growled.

Suddenly a horn erupted from one of the towers at the north side of camp. Cassy let out a surprised gasp as everyone turned their heads from her and looked to the tower, all appearing to be angry or annoyed. Cassy allowed her body to dissipate into shadows and zoom the other outer edge of the group closest to the tower. She returned to her solid form, wincing as she felt her magic levels reaching rock bottom.

“What’s going on?” Cassy asked concernedly.

In the same moment the others were looking at each other, to her chains that now rested in the grass, to her, then back again.

“How did you..” Storm started.

“What I promised no fire not no magic. There are loopholes to everything.” The blonde replied with a shrug. “The more important matter of the moment is, why are they sounding a horn?”

“It means that Nardirians have been spotted approaching us.” Zack replied.

“Of all times why do they pick now?” The seventeen year old muttered through a clenched jaw.

She knew she’d be hurting herself if she tried to fight but she couldn’t let the others get hurt. Her eyes momentarily turned gold as she looked at the watchtower. She’d fight until every ounce of strength was gone, until she could no longer move, until she’d released her final breath, if it meant protecting her friends. Even if the wouldn’t trust her enough to help her, she would show them that she was not a follower of the man who was destroying her kingdom.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 988e11dcaa

amberpegasus203

Yep, things are heating up now. Great chapter, by the way. So, I assume that the next chapter is the incoming battle?

• Posted at:

Such a cruel world that we live in...

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Hello there. Don't worry, it's just me.

Just another memory in this sea of faces...

Believe.

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

*excited screech*

i have no words for how amazing this chapter was

i love it

i'm very excited for the next chapter to see everyone's full reactions to Cassy and her not being Cassiopeia of this world

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

redwolf988

Thanks both of you! 

Yeah next chapter is Chapter Six War Zone which is mostly just the battle. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

*claps*

• Posted at:

Happeh®

here&queer

and love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love cannot be killed or swept aside

love/life/death doesn't discriminate

words only get through if theyre sharp

depression isn't edgy

normalness leads to sadness

moonlightmystery143

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

stormbreeze48

Yeah! A new chapter! And on schedule, too~

9+2=11

You have to post on the 26th.

Or if that's too far away you could do -2 that would still work kinda.

9-2=7

Post on the 21st.

Awww poor Cassy. Her strength is admirable.

And wow Nardrian Cassy sure knows how to get to her enemies. 

"“Dude all she said was ‘Nice moves Pretty Boy’ and you broke down into a stuttering mess that she defeated in ten seconds flat.” Zack laughed,"

Wait how is Kevin still alive.

Zack must've been watching out for him.

I want to see more of those two being bros.

Either that or Kevin's a ghost.

Anyways, as usual, great chapter!

God Loves You All

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Thanks everyone! 

I'll try to have it out on the 21st but I'm struggling slightly (it's only two pages at the moment, I haven't even started the battle) 

Don't worry, Zack and Kevin will be around through most of Mending Bonds, so you'll hear more about Kevin

Alright so update on the chapter list. It was a little bit of a decision in the moment but I've decided that Mending Bonds will not be chapter seven but instead chapter eight. I'm not saying much about the currently untitled chapter seven but I will say that the information given in that chapter was not originally in the story. The plot line of the original version of this story was the inspiration for Rise of The Elemental Council: Burning Candle which is the seventh book of a nine chapter long series about Cassy and the elemental masters, now that I'm rewriting it the story hold true to my series. This scene was not planned for that book and mentions of it were hidden, not really brought up until the eighth and ninth books. I decided to add it because I don't want to focus only on Cassy's point of veiw. It probably won't be as long as the other chapters because it's mostly conversation but I still hope it'll add to this book. I apologize to those in the now eighth chapter that you keep having your introduction propound because of added chapters. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

It's okay Cassy.

First things, don't force your writing. We can wait for a while if you want to wait until you have it at the quality you want it to be at.

Second, as one of the people who is being put off, I personally don't mind. The world here is super interesting and I hope the new chapter expands a bit on it. It's no problem, because it's your story and you decide how you tell it.

Good luck with your writing~

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

stormbreeze48

No no Cassy don't you worry about it you're just fine. You don't need to keep up with the "schedule" your writing is great and shouldn't be rushed. Don't make something you like to do stressful.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

^^^

the schedule thing is just a bit of a joke if anything, along with a bit of encouragement to write. if youre getting stressed over that schedule thing dont worry about it

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

redwolf988

No don't worry, I'm not going to totally stress myself out, I just want to get it done around that date so I don't keep putting it off and not finish it for two months like last time... I'm just busy this weekend and I wanted to make the battle scene less one sided, but I'm not sure how to do that so it might end up just following Cassy like last time. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Ok so yeah the chances of having it out by the end of today is slim to none because it's still only two pages (I think I'vw lost my ability to write a battle it's been too long since anything huge has happened in an RP). Anywoo I'll try to get it out some time this week but I can't guarantee when. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

3 1/2 pages and I've written myself into yet another corner... I can give you guys a small excerpt if you want something to pass time while I figure out how to make the battle not sound totally stupid.  

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

"The fifteen year old’s shoulders were shaking and her long bangs shadowed her eyes."

You can tell from this line that Cassy's been watching a lot of anime. 

Also Cassy we're here because we like you're writing, I'm pretty sure whatever you've written is great.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Bumpity Bump!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Yeah I've hardly written anything since my last post soooooo...... Here's a little piece of the battle to pass time. 

“Turn around. Turn around.” A familiar airy voice whispered.  

Cassy whirled around in time to see a vial of dark liquid falling from someone’s hand and plummeting to the earth. Before she could properly react the glass shattered and there was a small explosion, strong enough to knock Cassy back. She groggily sat up and found a large, bubbling pool of what looked like tar right in front of her, a centimeter from her feet. She scrambled away and stood to face the pool, her brow knotted in confusion. Then a hand of bone, yellowed with age, dripping with black tar, punched through the top layer of thick goop.

Cassy’s face twisted with disgust. “Of course you’d do this Old Man.”

The hand was soon followed by the other which helped pushed up it’s head, midsection, and then the legs. The skeleton wore no clothing nor had any skin. It held was appeared to be a femur bone in his left hand like a club. It’s gaping eyes were black pits with small red dots glowing in the center of the darkness. Several others pulled themselves out of the dark gateway, all exact replicas of the first and more were coming.

Cassy sighed. “There are just some people who exist in this world purely to make my life difficult.”

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Rip Cassy.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

moonlightmystery143

cassy has the chapter finished but cant post it cause of the glitch

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

redwolf988

Chapter Six

War Zone

Cassy stalked forwards ignoring the complaints of those behind her.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Accailia yelled grasping at her shoulder.

The blond shrugged it off continuing to make her way towards the watchtower. Upon reaching the base of the wooden structure she looked up at the pink and blue haired girl and orange haired boy who waited were looking out a telescope that punctured through the vines. They were whispering quietly to each other, obviously worried about the approaching army.

“Excuse me.” Cassy called up to the two teens.

The turned to face Cassy, the girl yelping and nearly falling back into the dense wall of vines.

“How large is the approaching troop?” The blonde asked bluntly.

“About three dozen.” The boy replied in a slightly nervous tone.

By now the others had arrived and were crowding around Cassy, who ignored them in turn.

“What’s the ratio between mythical and mortal?” She asked, her brows frowned in confusion.

“All mortal.” The girl replied.

“This isn’t right, Douglas over estimates everyone.” When the soft whisper left her lips her eyes widened with realization. “Split the troops between the north and south borders.”

She looked to the others who glared at her order.

“Why would we listen to you?” Kagami huffed.

“You are probably just trying to weaken us so your friends can destroy us.”

“Uh! I’m telling you people the truth, if you value your lives then just listen to me!” Cassy snapped irritably.

The others made no move to cover the southern wall. The blonde glared daggers at group.

“Fine don’t listen to the one person here that in both dimensions  would know Douglas inside and out.”

With that she turned and stalked away to the other end of the clearing, sitting in the grass. Those who had been in the nearby watchtowers left to go help the others, leaving Cassy totally alone. She let out a shuddered breath as her trembling hands grasped at the grass.

“Friends, is anyone approaching?” She asked.

A soft breeze cartwheeled into the clearing, the grass around her swayed and the leaves rustled over her head. The quiet murmur of the elements reached Cassy ears in a soft reply.

She growled frustratedly. She had been right and the others hadn’t believed her. She didn’t know how to do this on her own. She was completely defenceless right now. If she continues to tap into her depleted magic energy she’ll start draining her life energy. She hummed to herself in question. Maybe the elements would help her in this way just as they had with being a lookout.

The blonde closed her eyes and the wind picked up in a giant puff, thunder roared from the gathering storm clouds, no doubt work of Storm, the trees branches bowed down towards her, the birds began to let out loud cries, and the shadows quickly grew, stretching towards the girl.

“My friends I must ask your help once more. Lend me your strength so I may protect those I care for.” Cassy whispered.

A warm breeze wrapped around her, encouraging her to stand. She got up and found herself no longer feeling exhausted, her wounds no longer aching. She opened her hand and rainbow shimmers sparkled around her hand, the usage of this magic hardly making difference in her.

The blonde smiled. “Thank you elements, I’m eternally grateful.”

War cries and the clash of weapons rang out from the opposite end of the clearing. Cassy glanced over quickly to make sure everyone was alright but it seemed they were handling the enemy forces. Cassy turned to the wall of vines once more, it trembled as someone on the other side pulled it appart. The blond reflected the light in a way that people coming through the south wall wouldn’t see her. The larger troop of mortals entered the clearing quietly trying not to alert the people across the clearing. Cassy silently flexed her hands, causing the humidity in the air to condense into a ball of water that she then separated, shaped, and froze into spears of ice. They were all in the clearing and heading towards Cassy. The blonde flicked her hand forward and the icicles shot forward striking multiple people down. Instead of impaling people like one might expect it incased their limb in ice that then stuck to the ground where they landed.

The group yelled out in surprise, asking where the icy attack had come from. Cassy simply allowed the wall of refracted light to fall, exposing her to the others.

“You’re plans are so predictable, you must know that at at least one person would figure out that other group was simply a distraction.” She stated bluntly, crossing her arms.

“Cassiopeia?! What are you doing here?” A female voice asked from the back of the group.

The strawberry blond haired seventeen year old walked forward to face Cassy. Cassy looked at Icicle for a long moment with a blank gaze.

“Fighting for the right side.”

With that she twisted her left hand causing a vortex of air to pick up those who hadn’t already been pinned to the ground by ice. She brought her hand up towards the tree tops then brought it down towards the group. The vines in the tree raced down twisting around the bodies of those in the vortex before pulling them up off the ground.

Cassy smirked at the trapped forces. “Too easy. The other’s haven’t even won yet and there are more of them.”

Her smile faltered at her own words, this did feel strange, it should have been more difficult. Perhaps Douglas just wasn’t as creative in this world, after all he didn’t have the same experience trying to defeat her.

She pivoted and began to walk over towards the others.

“Turn around. Turn around.” A familiar airy voice whispered.  

Cassy whirled around in time to see a vial of dark liquid falling from someone’s hand and plummeting to the earth. Before she could properly react the glass shattered and there was a small explosion, strong enough to knock Cassy back. She groggily sat up and found a large, bubbling pool of what looked like tar right in front of her, a centimeter from her feet. She scrambled away and stood to face the pool, her brow knotted in confusion. Then a hand of bone, yellowed with age, dripping with black tar, punched through the top layer of thick goop.

Cassy’s face twisted with disgust. “Of course you’d do this Old Man.”

The hand was soon followed by the other which helped pushed up it’s head, midsection, and then the legs. The skeleton wore no clothing nor had any skin. It held was appeared to be a femur bone in his left hand like a club. It’s gaping eyes were black pits with small red dots glowing in the center of the darkness. Several others pulled themselves out of the dark gateway, all exact replicas of the first and more were coming.

Cassy sighed. “There are just some people who exist in this world purely to make my life difficult.”

She unsheathed her sword and looked to the approaching group. What she wouldn’t give to have a her shape shifting sword right now, it would end this fight in a few seconds. Without it, perhaps a few minutes possibly ten if she took time to gloat. Her eyes returned to the army of skeletons. Perhaps the battle would never end if these things kept appearing. The portal they were using seemed to be made of dark alchemy, Douglas’s specialty. Perhaps she could lighten this load with some light.

Cassy stabbed at the ground causing the earth to tremble, the skeletons around her struggling to keep their balance. She jumped onto the hilt of her sword and sprang forward onto the shoulders of the closest skeleton. With one burst of air she once again pushed herself forward off the shoulders of the skeleton who she could hear snap and break when she propelled herself off his shoulders. The gust of air carried her up and over the pool of black magic. Placing her hands one over the other she pushed more of her energy from her chest down her arms and into her hands where a white light welled up. The light then struck down at the center of the pool. The tar hissed as steam rolled over the surface. Cassy manipulated the steam into a stairway of ice and walked down into the once again grassy area. Nothing remained of the portal besides the broken vial.

Cassy let out a small laugh as she kicked a part of the broken glass. “Ha, that wasn’t even difficult to close. The Old Man seems to have lost his touch.”

Bones rattled behind her and her face fell. Standing behind her was an army of roughly four dozen skeletons.

“Perhaps, I should wait a bit for the victory dance.”

She reached for her sword only to find it no longer in her sheath. She looked around to see it on the other side of the crowding skeletons. With a slight groan she took a step away from the masses. Her hand twitched slightly causing the wind picked up, carrying her hair and skirt in a stream in front of her. She slowly crossed her arms in front of her before quickly extending them. A short tornado formed at her feet before zooming off into the crowd, pulling up skeletons like weeds. Those that were sucked up clashed into one another, the thin magical connection between their bones being pulled apart then spit out towards the remaining skeletons. Cassy leapt forward into the distracted crowd, turning into a wolf. She pounced on the skeletons, their frail bones snapping under her weight. Suddenly something hard hit her in the side of the head. She fell to the ground with a loud whine before returning to her human form. She pushed herself up again to look at the skeleton. Its glowing red pinprick for eyes flashed brighter as it raised its club like bone. Cassy let out a menacing growl as her leg swung out, wrapped around the back of the skeleton’s knees and pulled forward. The skeleton hit the ground and broke apart. She scrambled to her feet. There was a ring around her now.

Cassy’s fists turned white as she looked at the group. “You all want to gang up on me? Well, that’s fine by me.”

Her fist slammed into the ground causing the earth in a circle around her to jolt up in random patterns, extending outwards, slamming down a few seconds after rising up. Once the ground stopped moving she once again surveyed her remaining enemies. Only five of the original four dozen remained. She extended a single finger and a bolt of lightning streaked towards them exploding against the ground. The skeletons flew backwards and shattered. All of the skeletons have been defeated.

“Ha! Now I can proclaim victory!” The blonde boasted.

She waited a moment then looked down at her hands. The elements support hadn’t left her yet. She’d won, the other others had almost won, why were the elements still concerned.

A familiar voice above her cursed. Cassy jumped slightly then looked up to see Icicle struggling against the vines.  Cassy raised her hand to make more vines restrain the seventeen year old but before she could complete this task she found herself encased in ice from the neck down. Two burst of fire went out simultaneously, one gold the other a darkened mass of blacks, burgundies and purples. The steam created by the combination of fire hitting ice cleared and the now free teenagers face each other.

“Seems you’ve been practicing, when were you going to tell everyone about all those abilities of yours?” Icicle asked coldly, her eyes glaring daggers at the smaller blonde.

“Why would I have told anyone? So Dougie could abuse them? I’m not the old man’s robot, you aren’t either so stop acting like one.” Cassy snapped.

The green eyed girl threw up a wall of water to block an icy gust.

“He’s our leader, your king, don’t you feel any remorse for betraying him, betraying your kingdom.” She accused stalking forward.

Cassy made a point of keeping a safe distance from the unstable girl, the elements could only absorb so much pain.

“It’s better than betraying myself.” She countered.

Icicle’s eyes sparked with fury as dark fire erupted from her hands out towards Cassy who in return threw up her her hands to create her own wall of fire. The blazing heat blazed past her, the heat lapping at her already glistening skin. Even with the elements help she struggled to keep back raging fire that charred the grass around her. Then all at once it stopped. Cassy dropped her wall to see that Icicle was smiling. The blonde whirled around to see that fire had not only damaged the grass but had also burnt away the vines suspending the majority of the enemy forces and ice that had pinned the rest of the troops. They were all getting up and making a run for it. Cassy growled out in anger and began to pursue when a roar erupted behind her.

“Please tell me she’s just using an illusion.” Cassy quietly pleaded as she turned to face her main opponent again.

Instead of finding a human Icicle as she had so desperately she found a massive indigo dragon. Her now glowing emerald eyes seemed to bore into the Nardirian girl’s soul.

Cassy puffed up her cheeks before slowly releasing the air. “I’m so dead.”

The dragoness let out a roar before turning its massive head down towards Cassy.

“Come on Icicle snap out of it! Can’t you see he’s using you?! He doesn’t care what happens to you! He’ll take away everything you know and everyone you love if he finds it necessary! Join me in the resistance, we’ll dethrone him for good, saving everyone tyrannical rule.” Cassy called up to her friend.

The dragon roared and a large blast of dark fire welled up in her mouth. Cassy’s green eyes looked up to her sadly as the wind whipped around her head. It momentarily covered her face and upon moving away her eyes had become golden. A golden circle of light twist around her welling up and gaining flecks of red, yellow, silver, green, blue, purple, purple, and white. The light swirled into a vortex around her before seeping through her skin. A pained gasp escaped her clenched jaw as she struggled to contain the powerful raw magic.

“I’m sorry Icicle but you’re leaving me no choice.”

Dark fire erupted from the dragon’s mouth and a beam of raw golden magic streaked out to counter it. The explosion of the two types of magic was almost loud enough to be be heard throughout all of SAMBeria. The two opponents were thrown back the strawberry blond returning to her human form.

Cassy blinked as time seemed to slow, she could feel the elements support dripping away, her vision blurring with exhaustion. She should have conserved her magic more even with the elements help she was still tapping into her magic. But if the elements were letting go that means she’s won, she finally won. Now maybe she could get some rest.

Her thoughts were cut off as her body slammed into the ground, the top half of her back taking the impact first. Her mouth opened in a silent scream of agony as pain ripped through her chest. It felt as though the impact of the ground had forced her internal organs up into her ribs and now and movement was tearing at them. It hurt so badly. She could hardly breath without screaming, not that screaming would do her ribs any good. She couldn’t move her arms, legs, or neck without somehow hurting her midsection. Only her facial features and toes without pain.

She opened her eyes, allowing the tears to fall. This was going to be her end, isn’t it?

Off to her side she could see two Nardirian soldiers helping Icicle out of camp. None of the members of the rebellion seemed to notice, they just began to gather around Cassy, all talking at once, her mind too hazy to make out who was saying what and she only could make out half of the jumbled messes of words.

“What happened?”

“She was telling the truth about the attack from the south!”

“Sweet mother of peanuts she took on all of them by herself!”

“Since when did she have all these powers?”

“Can we trust her now?”

“Of course we can’t trust her.”

“I think we can.”

“No we can’t.”

“Yes we can.”

“Is she dying?”

“She doesn’t look too good…”

“Maybe we should get a healer?”

“Why make a healer waste their strength on her?”

“She just saved us.”

“I say heal her then make her a prisoner.”

“The healers have others they need to attend to.”

“If we don’t heal her we’ll be the same type of monster she is.”

“That is if her story isn’t even true. She could be completely innocent.”

“Who’s side are you on?”

The arguing continued, ignoring Cassy as she clung to what consciousness she had left. She looked around and noticed Kevin kneeling right by her side. Ignoring the pain she stretched out her hand and grabbed his. The boy’s crystal blue eyes quickly looked down towards her.

She opened her mouth in attempt to speak but she found it too painful, her vision giving away.

“What, what is it?”Kevin asked his voice edged with a slight concern.

She tried again and found a weak, broken voice able to escape her lips. “Save… my… brother…”

Then the world around her gave way to utter nothingness.

PLEASE MODS LET THIS THROUGH! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

*Practically in tears* Fourth try is the charm. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 988e11dcaa

amberpegasus203

The chapter's up! Wow, suspense-filled ending...

• Posted at:

Such a cruel world that we live in...

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Hello there. Don't worry, it's just me.

Just another memory in this sea of faces...

Believe.

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 266b405ba1

artkitten320

How did I miss so many amazing chapters. Those were extrodinary. Hyperventilates at their beauty.

• Posted at:

Icicle

<><><>

| INTJ-T | Emo | Drifter |

<><><>

"It was your ignorance, that

formed a beast with your wit."

#makeKirawsoncanon

, 2 , , 4