Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

Ah I've been gone a couple days and now I'm caught up.

You're doing great, keep up the awesome work!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

»Ishmael«

Thinking of you is a poison I drink often.

H-hewwo?

• Camp counselor

• Trash

• Stressy and depressy

• Okay I guess

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

For I can’t help

Falling in love with you

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

storm: youre not as above this as you think you are

cassy, using her air powers to float up: yes i am

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

"There are just some people who exist in this world purely to make my life difficult."

Well maybe Cassy exists to make those peoples' lives difficult, hm? Ever think of that?

Wait, WSF-Storm probably feels that way about Cassy.

WSF-Cassiopeia probably did break WSF-Storm.

That's actually sad :(

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

It is kind of sad. I'm hoping eventually I'll be able to heal the heartache of some of these characters slightly by the end of the story.. IDK how it's going to work out quite yet. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

This is totally awesome. You totally got me in just those few lines in chapter five.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

redwolf988

(Ok I've had this done for a while and I'm not sure why I hadn't posted it... Anyways here's the new chapter. Warning Plot twist ahead!) 

Chapter Seven

The Other Story

The sun set over the forest staining the hazy sky with pinks and oranges, the edges of the the trees seemed to be lined with gold. A glorious sight in a glorious world that would soon belong to him.

Douglas smiled at the thought. Nardiria was by far one of the most organized places in SAMBeria, it only made sense for him to organize the rest of it. Imagine a world of no more war, under a single ruler who would keep order in his kingdom. It was a magnificent thought. Though he did fret over one detail. He a man at the age of thirty three had no heir, no wife, and no living relatives. Indeed the thought of who his successor out would often troubled him. He’d considered making one of his soldiers the next ruler but, who would he give it to? Perhaps young Cassiopeia, yes she stood out from the crowd. He could sense immense power surging deep within her but he had no idea what it was or why she had yet to discover it. Yet upon talking to her last he had sensed a change in the power. He feared the worse for her, but hoped he was wrong. He had taken quite a liking to the seventeen year old ever since she came to him just under three years ago. It’d be painful to see anything happen to her.

“Y-your majesty?” A female voice asked softly.

The brown haired man turned to face the young strawberry blonde.

“Icicle, I do hope our attack was a success so we might finish taking the rest of the land without resistance.” Douglas said cheerfully.

“Well, we…” Icicle started slowly.

“Well that doesn’t sound promising, at least tell me you made dent. How about Cassiopeia? How well did she do against the enemies?” He inquired sitting down in his large burgundy throne.

“She didn’t fight the enemies.” Icicle replied.

“Why not?”

Icicle rubbed her neck nervously, not looking at the king. “Well, we went to look for her and she wasn’t in her room, so we left without her.”

“Well that defeated the point of this attack. Well, give your report anyways.” Douglas sighed resting his head on his hand.

“We’ll we did exactly as you planned and it most likely would have works had one factor not happen. One person not being there.” Icicle grumbled, a hint of bitterness lingering in her voice.

“And who was this ‘factor’ that brought your troop’s failure?” The king asked lazily.

“Cassiopeia.”

The king sat up in his throne, his hazel eyes wide in surprise. “I thought you said she wasn’t there.”

“She didn’t come with us, she was already there, waiting for us, she had somehow anticipated you plan and was there protecting the enemies. She alone took out over half of us. It wasn’t like anything I’ve ever seen her do, she had more power than we thought. She doesn’t control fire, she hardly even used fire. She was controlling all the elements. We barely escaped with our lives, had others been helping her we wouldn’t have made it out.” Icicle said, her voice turning a higher pitch out of frustration and anger.

Douglas’s fist slammed against the arm of his throne while his other went to grab the bridge of his nose. His eyes were squeezed shut and his breaths shaky as he tried to calm himself.

“Those good for nothing, tree hugging, children of rats.” He hissed.

“Your majesty?” Icicle asked worriedly.

The man once again rose from his throne and looked out the window. His eyes were blank as they looked at the now almost completely dark sky.

“Cassiopeia isn’t in her right mind but it isn’t her fault. If my hunch is correct that confusion she faced after waking up this morning wasn’t caused by a hit to the head. Long story short is that if she doesn’t snap out of it soon she’ll seriously hurt or kill herself. I can save her but I need her here first.” He stated bluntly.

“How can we accomplish that, she’s not going to come here without a fight and I told you how that ended last time.” Icicle replied crossing her arms.

The man ran his hand jaw where short, brown stubble pricked his hands.

“She’ll be weakening the more she uses her powers, try to use that to your advantage. Force her to waste her energy.” Douglas suggested thoughtfully.

“Perhaps I could be of service capturing this Cassiopeia girl.” Another youthful, female voice mused.

Douglas turned to see a sixteen year old girl leaning against the large doors to the throne room. Her dark brown hair was up in a high ponytail that fell over one of her slender shoulders, her hazel eyes closed.

“Pharaoh Cleopatra Lupus Hopewell Essanieraen Historia the II, an honor to see you again.” Douglas said dipping his head respectfully, for though he outranked her she was still a noble.

“So what’s up with this girl anyways? Something special?” Cleopatra asked, a knowing smile on her face.

“She’s one of my top warriors, I don’t wish to lose her in such a ridiculous way.” Douglas replied turning away again.

“I see. Well leave it to me, I’ll get her back in no time.” The pharaoh said turning to leave.

“Take Icicle with you, she is a good warrior and once lived in the enemy territory, she’ll be able to help you.” Douglas instructed.

The two teenage girls glanced at each other unsure about the arrangement but inevitably didn’t argue with the man to avoid his temper.

The king let out a sigh as he took off his crown and ran his fingers through his short brown curls. This situation was much more frustrating than he had hoped he’d have to deal with. He knew the rebellion was desperate but this was just cruel.

His gaze traveled downward towards to the momentarily empty training arena. He could picture the young blond standing there, panting, sweating, practicing combining her sword and magic skills. Then she’d turn around and look up at him, waiting for some sort of comment. Whether it’s positive or negative she’d give a large smile and keep trying to improve.

Cassiopeia Lunice, age fifteen, powers unexplainable. He’d sensed something off about her ever since the day she came to him with three boys from her village. He could sense that she wasn’t unleashing her full potential. At the time he had no idea what that potential was, obviously neither did she. After all everyone has magic but you can’t use it if you think you don’t have it. He, sadly, lacked the ability to tell what potencial magic was until after it was discovered, had he known he would have trained her slowly to ease her into these powers. Despite this blockage of magic flow her magic at the time was extremely pure, meaning she had never experienced death, never found enjoyment in causing others harm, never wish illness or injury upon another, had never killed, and had never purposely gone against her own morals. This was a rare find in someone her age. But sadly no one's wings stay white forever. Everyone, no matter how hard they try will eventually do some injustice to another. Each time it happens a tiny bit of corruption is added to their magic, each type of corruption leaving a slightly different mark. Once a mark of corruption appeared it’d remain there forever, it was impossible to erase it. Many who don’t posses the ability to see the corruption in magic often consider corrupted magic and being evil to be synonymous but they couldn’t be further from the truth. Even the most good hearted person in the world has a slight tinge of corruption in their magic. It’s just a part of growing up, of understanding the world around them and accepting their own emotions, positive and negative.

The young Cassiopeia had remained untainted for a longer time than a majority of those who join the army. It wasn’t until a group of rebels called The Elemental Warriors tried standing up to Douglas in order to stop the spread of the kingdom into SAMBeria. Cassiopeia had been in the army for just over a year, now at the age of sixteen. She had never been on a solo mission before, preferring to stick with her troops. She had been separated from her troop when she found them. Douglas would never know what happened today only that when the others found her that she was sitting there dumbfounded, her sword completely mangled and melted, all of the Elemental Warriors knocked out and burned. She didn’t talk to anyone for a couple days after the incident when Doulas found her crying next to the door to the dungeon. He had comforted her and asked her why she was so upset, he hadn’t been expecting her to tell him that one of the members of the Elemental Warriors was her beloved older brother who she had always spoken so fondly of. At that moment he noticed the first mark of corruption on her magic. For the next few months she began to train harder, rarely showing her cheerful smile, she requested to lose her troop and do solo patrols. Douglas didn’t have the heart to stop her even if it meant watching her destroy herself. Months came and went and the childish, pure, fifteen year old turned into a cold, hard, extremely corrupted seventeen almost eighteen year old.  Douglas was never afraid to admit to others who didn’t share his ability that his magic was very corrupt, there was very little pureness left in him any more, which at times he did regret.  Even so he watched Cassiopeia fall down a dark path, her magic becoming more corrupt every time he looked at her. A type of corruption that was evil. Despite this he could still tell she hadn’t completely lost her sanity when she spoke to Douglas she still a glimmer of happiness in her eyes, he could tell she still looked up to him.

The grown man gripped the windowsill tightly as he pictured the last look she had given him. She had looked terrified, confused, angry. It was a light far different than adoration. Why hadn’t he realized it sooner? Why couldn’t he have stopped this disaster from starting?

This morning he had sensed something different coming from her, yet he had ignored it.  He couldn’t sense the block, he could feel strange energy pulsing off her. But most importantly her levels of corruption had decreased dramatically. He had blamed it on the influx of magic but now that he looks back on it he realized the differences between Cassiopeia corruption from yesterday to today. Yesterday she had mass amounts of corruption in each category but when she looked today her magic was far from dark. The only types of corruption she had was that somehow she had witness a lot of death and a few marks of wishing harm against another. It was impossible to have erased all of the previous corruption, so how could it have happened. He still could only find one answer and it did not make him happy. Based on what he knew about magic it would seem a powerful mind manipulator was behind this, no doubt from the rebellion. They must be able to sense Cassiopeia’s abilities and tell what her potential abilities were. Then this person must have somehow been able to get close enough to Cassiopeia to connect with her head, erase everything she knew, then replace it with entirely new material. By erasing the knowledge of past acts therefore returning the innocence it erased the corruption. Then in this alternate reality they had Cassiopeia knowing about her abilities already. Therefore when she woke up she’d use these abilities without hesitation. Though they are able to change the mind to accept the burden of the powers, they cannot affect the physical body which, most likely, Cassiopeia wouldn’t realize until she had already exhausted herself. Gaining so many abilities at once and using them without caution can easily result in injury or death for the young girl. A cruel and devious tactic made by the enemies, turning her to there side and slowly letting her destroy herself. He had to get her back and reverse the spell before it was too late. He felt a little guilty though after all she was less corrupted now than she was before, it’d be sad to see her go back to her previous state. Perhaps allowing her to slowly unleash her new abilities will help make the corrupted tainted slightly smaller.

He sighed slightly, he was going to save her and then he’d kill whoever had done this to her. She would be his heir.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Boop

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Yay, new chapter! 

• Posted at:

Rejoice, my friends. Our journey soon ends.

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Sing, friends. Sing to the end of your days.

As we await our destinies,

I only ask one thing of you:

Do you believe?

stormbreeze48

Whoag.

It would be interesting to see the corruption marks for real people - maybe not killing - but with teenagers' loss of innocence and learn dirty/adult things. 

I wonder what my pureness meter would be like.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

That's why there is a difference between corruption and evil because corruption is just another word for the loss of ignorance towards something, those who bear heavily in marks of things like killing are (usually) evil. I came up with the idea a long time ago when I was rereading my old stories/ POVs and comparing them to my more recent one and I noticed that not only had I grown as a writer but also that my writing was darker, more violent and emotional. It just made me realize that I was no longer childish.

You'd probably be a lot purer than me and I'd be far from dark.  

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 1738b158cd

artkitten320

Nice chapter! Woah wouldn't that be something that that reality is the real reality and Cassy's memories of a peaceful SAMB are actually fake.....Mind blown!

• Posted at:

Icicle

-Icy or Pineapple-

"Can't erase what I wrote in ink...

Stop it, stop it! Just let me out!"

redwolf988

*Smiles* That would be something wouldn't it?

I do like how no one is commenting on the fact the Douglas wasn't that bad of a guy in the last chapter. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

well thats cause we didnt have any sort of filter to see through the eyes of and they can see the rationale. if you can easily hide the fact that theyre a villain or recognize that theyre a villain and sympathize with them anyways youre doing it right

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

redwolf988

Alright people so I've attempted to posted Chapter Eight but for some reason it won't go through. IDK if any of my three attempts *Looks at MODs* will go through. I'll keep trying to post it but I don't know why it won't go through. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

welp time for proofreading

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

redwolf988

*Laughs* No matter how many times I reread through the chapters I always find a new mistake. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Ok I'm going to try to post it in two parts to see which part is upsetting mods so much none of the SIX  tries will go through. 

Chapter Eight

Mending Bonds

Part One

It’s extremely hot and the air feels thick with humidity as Cassy breathed it in. Her whole body felt dull and lifeless, but there was no pain. There are people whispering nearby and one of them is shifting their weight back and forth making the floorboards creak.

The blonde questioned what was going on, had the others let her die? Was that why she felt so off?

Cassy’s green eyes blinked open and she found herself looking up at a lantern strung from the ceiling. Her body didn’t want to move but her mind won in the several minute long battle of exhaustion. She looked around to see dozens of makeshift cots much like her own scattered around the room. All of them had a lantern over them but only two of them were lit like hers. Both of the lanterns hung over a bed with another person in it.

“It’s about time you woke up, it’s been nearly twenty four hours.” A female voice said in a slightly bitter tone.

Cassy looked off to her side to see a familiar, frowning, black haired elf girl standing there. Behind Raven was another girl Raven’s same age with black hair in a braid that war reflecting purple in the lantern light.

Neither of them looked happy to see her. Silver’s gaze shifted away.

“Anyways Raven, I will agree that things are picking up. I suppose if I’m allowed to continue my work here I can help you with maintaining the wellbeing of the army. I’ll have to go to my house and pack up some of my supplies. If you have everything handled I’ll head out now and grab my belongings and return tonight.” The silver eyed girl said.

“Yeah, I have everything covered, Jam and Button are resting so I only have to deal with Cassiopeia.” Raven replied.

With that Silver bid Raven farewell and took her leave.

Raven turned to look at Cassy. “Looks like you lived despite the fact you did nothing to help that matter. Everyone always says you are a powerful warrior but you don’t even seem to know how to control your powers.”

“I do know how to, just not in this body, I was perfectly in control in the other world.” Cassy pouted.

“Yeah the ‘other world’.” Raven huffed placing a hand on Cassy’s arm.

There was a small light and her arm tingled.

“You don’t have to take my word for it, I understand. I just haven’t proved myself to you yet. I hope you and the others will trust me someday.” Cassy said with a sad smile.

“It won’t be easy. You’re luck Silver was here, she’s an honorable healer, she’ll heal you even if she hates you guts. On the other hand if you hadn’t needed healing you would have by the time she was done with you.” Raven removed her hand. “Looks like you’re all fixed up. Kevin should be nearby, he’s been waiting for you to wake up.”

“Um, one quick question. Do you guys have any spare clothing. These are dirty, ripped and totally not my style.” Cassy said with a grimace.

“Everyone has their own supplies, I doubt anyone will be willing to share with you.” Raven replied bluntly.

The blonde hummed to herself before smiling. “No matter, this is still SAMBeria after all.”

The seventeen year old winked and snapped her fingers. There was a flash of light and once it cleared Cassy’s outfit had changed. Her golden curls were well managed and pinned down with a silver and diamond circlet. Her outfit had changed into a white dress that though falling to her ankles was see through past her knees, the sleeves were off the shoulder and also see through. Her feet had roman styled sandals in a silvery color and studded with small white gems.

“Well what do you think?” Cassy asked swirling around.  

Raven stood there, her skin as white as a ghost. “H-how? I though you just had elemental powers!”

“Nardiria is a part of SAMBeria, it’s just SAMB magic it doesn’t even take a toll from my real magic.”

“But how! No SAMBer has been able to do things like that in years. We thought it was impossible for anyone to use it.”

Cassy’s lips pressed together in a tight line and her cheeks puffed out. “There are two logical reasons. Either it’s because I’m from a different timeline or it’s simply because you’ve all forgotten how to feel the magic of this world.”

With that she turned her heels and walked bouncily out of the cabin. Outside the camp had a similar atmosphere as it had before they had realized Cassy had arrived. She looked around and spotted Kevin sitting with Zack with a couple of other people around a fire eating soup.

“Kevin!” Cassy called out.

The boy raised his head and ran over.

“Cassiopeia, nice to see you up and about. I’ve been wanting to have a word with you.” The auburn haired boy’s smile faded and turned to a slight blush as he looked at Cassy’s outfit.  “Y-you look a lot different then I’m use to.”

Cassy giggled. “Yeah, the other me doesn’t have the best fashion sense, based on her closet she just likes dark colors.”

Kevin’s blush deepened as he rubbed the back of his head. “Well you beau… I mean good, you look good.”

The two seventeen year olds both couldn’t meet the other’s gaze their cheeks a soft shade of pink, both oblivious of the other’s flustered state.

“Erm, you’re probably hungry right? I’ll get you some lunch.” Kevin said quickly.

Cassy followed him and sat down while he spooned out a bowl of soup. She looked to the others in the group, Zack, Sunshine, and one other girl with shoulder length light brown hair with several beaded braids hidden in its depths.

“Cassiopeia, I love your dress, where did you get it?” Sunshine asked with a kind smile.

Cassy returned the strawberry blonde’s smile. “I used MB magic to summon it.”

“MB magic? That still exists? I thought that the land no longer was stable enough to grant those abilities to those who live here.” Zack mussed.

“I’d almost forgotten about the existence of those abilities. They weren’t very helpful in times of danger but they still were great to have. I miss popcorn.” The brown haired girl sighed.

“They try summoning yourself some, so long as you believe it can happen it’ll happen.” The blonde said with a gentle smile.

The fifteen year old held out her hands and her eyes squinted. Her body was tense and trembling with effort.

Though she felt horribly about it, she couldn’t help but laugh. “You are trying too hard. You’ve just got to relax and go with it.” Cassy winked and snapped her fingers causing a bowl of popcorn to appear the the brown haired girl’s lap. “Keep trying I know you’ll get some day soon, just don’t give up.”

“Cassiopeia there are far too many mysteries around you for you to be a normal person.” Kevin chuckled, handing her a bowl of soup.

“I was never a normal person.” Cassy replied with a smile, taking the soup gratefully.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Chapter Eight

Mending Bonds

Part Two

She quickly ate the food, devouring the meal in a matter of five minutes.

“So Cassiopeia, you were in the infirmary right?” The brown haired girl asked.

She nodded.

“How was Jam?” She asked.

Cassy raised a brow at the unfamiliar name. “Who? Sorry there are many of you I never got the chance to meet before this. I don’t even know your name.”

“Oh, my name is Peanut Butter, my friends call me PB. Jam was the orange haired boy in the watch tower. You spoke to him yesterday before the battle. The watch tower was knocked down early on in the attack so Jam and Button, the girl who was in the tower with him, had been badly injured. Jam’s my best friend, I hope he’s alright.”

“Oh, yeah ‘friend’, that’s definitely you two’s relationship.” Zack mumbled.

“Oh shut up Zack or I’ll start rubbing Ziona in your face.” Cassy glared.

“Ziona?” The black haired boy asked puzzledly.

“Oh yeah that doesn’t exist in this dimension yet.” Cassy shook her head. “Anyways Raven told Silver they were fine but needed their rest.”

“That’s great news, thank you!” PB said happily.

Kevin cleared his throat. “So you seem to know a large portion of people her and know strange things about Zack and myself. Did you know us in your world?”

“Of course! You were part of the elemental council. It was you, Zack, Fiona Mendacium, Clara Celwydd, Eden Celwydd, Sorcha Calahan, Lorelei Thorin, Cambria Solone, and Ashton Lunice.”

“Lunice… Isn’t that your last name?” Zack said his brow frowning.

“You mentioned we needed to save your brother yesterday. Is Ashton that person? What happened to him?” Kevin asked.

“Ash is my older brother. I… He… Cassiopeia wronged him and all the other elemental masters. He’s in danger now, they all are. Even so my brother trusted me the second I told him what happened. I have to save him. And the others! Even if they won’t trust me I can’t turn my back on them. The only issue is getting them out. Dougie,” the others snickered.  “Obviously knows I’ve turned on him by now so it won’t be easy for me to get into the dungeons without him knowing. I know a way into a castle that will be unguarded but I’ll still have to deal with several guards on the way to the dungeon. Though I could easily get in, this body still hasn’t fully adjusted to my powers, I won’t be strong enough to get back out by myself and the elemental masters are in horrible conditions, they will need physical help to get out or there’d need to be a healer on hand to heal any serious wounds.”

“So you need our help?” Kevin mussed.

Cassy made a sharp nod. “I know I can’t do it by myself but I will if I have to, if there is will then there is a way.”

“A lot of us started to trust you more after the battle but there are also a lot of them still hate you because you look like and are named Cassiopeia.” Kevin replied.

“Well I can’t do too much more about my appearance, hair doesn’t grow out to my normal length over night, as for the name then stop thinking about me as Cassiopeia, everyone just calls me Cassy or Cass.”

“It’s not that simple to change. Many of those around here were mentally scarred by you.” Zack said softly.

Cassy looked to the black haired boy confusedly.

“Take Raven for example. She wasn’t always a healer. She use to go on border patrols with her friends, Cassiopeia ambushed them a couple months ago, all but herself and one other were killed in the attack and the other who had been so badly hurt that no healer could fully undo the damage.” He continued.

“Then there is Andra she and her six gang members were in a battle regiment that was attacked back when Cassiopeia had been the leader of her own troops before going solo. They were outnumbered, three of her gang members died the other three were taken prisoner.  She played dead and was left alone. Now she hold a grudge against Cassiopeia.” Kevin added.

“Don’t forget Kagami, who was permanently scarred in battle against Cassiopeia and has had a grudge since.” Zack said.

“Or Accailia who was taken prisoner and kept in the Nardiria dungeon for nearly a year and hates nearly everyone who’s Nardirian. She even has a hard time trusting Zack and myself.”

“Topaz is another good example. She’s a scout and witnessed Cassiopeia killing one of her friends.”

Cassy groaned. “Do I even want to know what I did to poor Storm.”

Off to the side she could see the younger burnette training with a practice dummy.

“Storm… She wasn’t always like this. She actually use to be a pacifist.”

Cassy cut Kevin off. “She still is in my world.”

“Well anyways as I was saying. Storm wasn’t exactly a warrior, she’d try to talk things out with all the enemies. She learned pretty quickly it wouldn’t work. Cassiopeia didn’t want to listen to her, so instead she ended up nearly killing Storm. After that Storm became a little distant, her smiles all seemed to be faked. Then she went out and accidentally got in a fight with Cassiopeia again. She tried to talk it out with Cassiopeia but in the end Storm summoned her bond Scout and Cassiopeia summoned this battle scarred tiger.”

“Echo”

“Ehh, she summoned Echo. The bonds fought and only three living creatures left the battlefield. Storm couldn’t deal with the death of her bond. When there was an ambush on camp a few days later she was powerless to defend herself so her beloved creation Cloudpuff attempted to protect her, in the process losing his own life. She hasn’t been the same since.”

Cassy wasn’t sure when it started but at some point during the story she had started crying for her sister.

“What about you two? What did Cassiopeia do to you?”

Zack’s lips pressed together as he pondered the question. “Nothing directly. After the elemental warriors were taken into custody us oddities became even less accepted than before, everyone thought we’d turn on the kingdom. Thus Kevin and I fled here to this clearing in the forest of SAMBeria. We made our home here for anyone in need and eventually it became a war camp.”

Cassy let out a deep sigh. “I feel like she has wronged everyone here. They all hate me. I’m never going to get any help...”

“Not everyone, I like you.” PB replied with a kind smile.

“Same here. But in all fairness I don’t do much fighting, I stick to taking care of the animals.” Sunshine grinned.

“Kevin and I don’t hate you, nor do a large majority of our scouts and guards. I mean they fear Cassiopeia because of all the stories but they would probably warm up to you.” Zack added.

Cassy smiled tearfully. “Thank you. I mean it, thank you. With friends like the lot of you I know I can do it.”

“Do what exactly?” A female voice asked from behind Cassy.

Cassy looked up to see Storm standing over her, her arms crossed over her chest.

“Well… I… I want to go back to Nardiria for a rescue mission.” Cassy stated, becoming more assertive with each word.

“First of all, what makes you think we’ll let you go. Second, you’ll get yourself killed. Third, why?”

“I am going with or without your permission or help, after all I seem to recall I took out half an army single handedly while all of your army took on the other half. As for being killed, if it comes down to it I’d rather die trying to mend my counterparts mistakes than hide and wish myself back to my own world. Thirdly, I love my family more than I love my kingdom, whether it is by blood or friendship. I am going to save my brother and friends. I’ve defeated Douglas time and time again yet neither of us has won the war, I know I can manage to hold out in one more battle even with all of his guards and monsters.” Cassy replied sternly, her fingers tightly gripping at the skirt of her dress.

Storm snorted. “Well I hope you don’t intend to go in that, wouldn’t want your pretty little dress to be damaged.”

“Eh, I’ve fought Douglas in a ball gown and tiara before. This is nothing.”

“Might I ask, why?” Kevin asked.

“Well when a queen is at her own ball she is expected to be in the proper attire.” Cassy replied.

“Queen?” PB and Sunshine both said at same time and in the same surprise tone.

“I suppose that would be important information to give you. Douglas is not king in my world, I dethroned him at the age of sixteen, I am queen of Nardiria. Zackeria Coogan, Fiona Mendacium, Clara Celwydd, Eden Celwydd, Sorcha Calahan, Lorelei Thorin, Cambria Solone, Kevin Oleander and Ashton Lunice are the lords and ladies of my kingdom.”

Kevin and Zack both sat there with a dazed look on their faces.

“Those two? Leaders of a kingdom? They don’t have magic and Zack hides from his own shadow.” PB said in a teasing tone.

“I do not!” Zack cried his voice cracking mid statement.

“Actually Zack was bless with magic after I was put on the throne and I met Kevin in a competition where he was fighting against some of the best fencers in the world. I owe both of them my life.”

“Queen or not you are going to need help getting into the dungeons.” Storm cut in.

“Are you offering?” Cassy replied with a small smile.

“Look we have a common enemy at the moment, you take one step out of line and I’ll end you.” Storm growled.

“Fair enough.” Cassy grinned.

The blond looked at the group, this mission wouldn’t be easy but she knew it would be possible.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

? I guess it was just too long.....

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

amberpegasus203

Huh...MBer magic. Haven't really heard anything regarding that up until now in the story. As usual, great chapter. Can't wait to see how the rescue arc turns out.

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

ooh interesting development

i was mentioned oooh

i can't wait for more because things are getting tense

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Cassy's pretty much Phoebe from the magic school bus this chapter.

Ya know, the girl that said "At my old school, we didn't go on field trips to the (insert the episode-specific field trip place they're going to)

And then Cassy's like, "Back in my dimension, I fought him in a ball gown and queen stuff because back in my dimension I'm a queen and blah blah blah"

I meant to make this comparison like a week or two earlier but the glitch kinda took away my posting motivation.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

I love it

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

redwolf988

(I'm going to try to post this in two parts because it's not going through again) 

Chapter Nine

Catacombs

Part One

“How much further is it?” PB complained.

“It won’t be long until the entrance but getting into the main castle will still be another couple miles.” Cassy replied not slowing her steps to allow the exhausted guard to catch up.

Sunshine was beside PB, though not struggling as much as the brunette she still looked exhausted. In the middle Kevin and Zack followed the group both wearing heavy armor, despite Cassy insisting they’d only be slowed down by it. Meanwhile Storm was keeping pace with Cassy with little to no issue.

“Where are we going anyways?” Storm inquired.

“There is a secret passage into the castle going through the catacombs under it. They were created to protect the royals but after years of peace the knowledge of the passage stopped being passed on, thus it and my library were forgotten until Cam left her stuff on the floor and I fell into the catacombs and decided it’d be the best idea to wander around for hours. During said time Douglas decided it’d be the best time to attack the council. Let’s just stay after he threw me out a window I ended up blasting him so hard he didn’t bother me for the next three months.”

“So Douglas has no idea you know about this.” Kevin inquired.

“None whatsoever.”

“Um guys….” Zack piped up in a concerned voice.

“What is it?” Cassy asked.

If they were going to be “attacked” by another squirrel or bunny Cassy was going to lose it on the younger boy.

“I hear something.” He replied grasping his warhammer tightly and moving slightly away from the edge of the path.

Cassy cocked her head slightly and listened intently to the world around them. There was a sound. It was distant but rapidly growing closer and it was most definitely not a rodent, nor was it a deer, or bird, or even wolf. She winced as a dragon’s roar split the air.

“Welcome to Nardiria.” Cassy groaned, despite this she didn’t take out the sword around her waist.

“Keep walking, hopefully it’s hunting an animal and not us. I’d almost forgotten what this forest was like before I became queen. The kingdom reflects it ruler, especially the animals.” Cassy whispered, continuing to walk, taking long and swift strides.

The rest of the group silently followed the blonde. The sound of the dragon still sounded close. Almost no one born in Nardiria can handle mythical creatures unless they are meant to rule. One of the reasons the elemental masters realized that Cassy was the leader that they were looking for because she was able to calm down mythical creatures when they attacked. Even then it doesn’t always work. Especially since in this world they’ve been stuck in a warzone for so long. It’d be nearly impossible to calm the creature if it started rampaging.

Soon they came across a large tree covered in vines and moss. Cassy flicked her hand and a hot pink glow surrounded it. The vines shuttered and slowly pulled away to reveal a door in the roots of the tree. The stomping drew closer.  

Peanut Butter and Sunshine ran forward and tried to pull open the door but it didn’t budge.

“Here, let me.” Storm said walking up.

She pulled the door with all her might and even a little more and the door wouldn’t budge.

“Pardon me if I speak out of turn but are you sure this door is supposed to open?” Kevin inquired.

“Of course it is” the blond snapped. “Douglas doesn’t know the door exists in either dimension. It’s just a little rusty, it’ll open.”

A dragon ripped through the trees and roared, it’s coppery scales glistening in the light. Curse words spammed Cassy’s brain and she was pretty sure a couple of them came out but the drumming of her heart was so loud in her ears it was the only thing she could hear besides the dragon. She let out a breath and set her sword on the ground.

“Calm down big guy, no one here wants to hurt you.” She said in attempt to calm the beast.

The dragon growled and breathed a plum of over their heads.

“Get that door open now!” Storm ordered run up beside me her staff already out.

The dragon let out a breath of fire again and Cassy caught in her own field of magic, the heat stung her skin, the flames were far too close to the two girls for comfort. The blond shot the fire right back at the dragon who swatted it down with one of his massive paw.

“Even with all four of us the door isn’t opening.” Sunshine called, her voice pinched with nerves.

“Think of something quickly, this dragon isn’t in the mood to play.” Cassy replied.

“Wait! I think have an idea, hang on a sec.” PB’s voice was soon followed by the sound of her shuffling through her bag.

Storm twirled her spear and stopped it so it was pointed to the sky then quickly brought it to the ground. Lighting streaked down from the sky, bolt after bolt of sizzling white sight striking the ground in front of the dragon. He roared angrily. Cassy flexed her hands and vines grabbed at the dragon’s legs holding it in place just as the lighting stopped.

Cassy’s nose burned with the scene of smoke and she had to shield her eyes as she peered through the white smoke.

SNAP!!

The vines gave way and the massive creature roared.

“It’s open!” Zack called into the fight.

Cassy slammed her foot against the ground causing the earth to tremble under the dragon who started to lose it’s balance. Storm took her chanced to summon a harsh jet of wind to knock the dragon over. Once it thudded the the ground the two girls turned and ran jumping down the shallow hole and slamming the door behind them.

They panted and held their knees as their adrenalin faded.

“That was terrifying.” Cassy said between gasps.

The girl raised her head and a familiar scent hit her nose.

“Why does it smell like peanut butter down here?” Storm asked, voicing Cassy’s questions.

“Don’t ask” Zack replied with a sigh.

PB jumped up from where she had been kneeling while fixing her bags and spun around to face the rest of the group. “Now where are we heading?”

“First thing’s first, I need to visit the library, after I pick something up we’ll get into the castle and break into the dungeons.” Cassy replied grabbing two torches.

She lit both of them and handed them off to the boys. Upon turning away she created a ball of sparkling rainbow magic in her hand that continuously fizzled and snapped in and out of shape. She dispersed the ball and clenched her jaw, stalking forward without a word. She needed to stop using her magic, she was already getting low and she hadn’t even started fighting the guards yet.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Chapter Nine

Catacombs

Part Two

She looked up at the dark pathways illuminated by the flickering orange glow of the torches, fading into endless darkness as it moved further and further away from the group. The squeal of mice echoed throughout the corridors, almost loud enough to sound like a monster. The water plinked in a puddle somewhere in the distance. The the wind howled through the small holes in the wooden door behind them carrying the faint scents of smoke and peanut butter. Cassy trailed her hand over the moss covered stone structures on the walls, avoiding the occasional coffin in the wall.  

This place all looked exactly the same, it was hard to navigate especially backwards, she’d only ever done it once. It’d be so easy to take a wrong turn. What if they already took a wrong turn?

“Are you sure you know where we are going?” Storm asked after awhile of walking.

“Nope,” the blond replied bluntly.

“Wait what! We’re lost?!” Zack cried as he stopped walking.

The other’s stopped to look at him.  

“Not exactly, I think I know where we are going.” Cassy replied as she nervously shifted her weight from foot to foot.

“No you don’t.” Sunshine asked suspiciously, obviously reading Cassy’s mind.

“Ok, ok, I think we might have taken a wrong turn but everything loops together eventually, I think.” She winced under the other’s harsh gaze. “I’ve never actually made a map but I’ve always gotten where I need to go eventually.”

Zack leaned so his hand was the only thing keeping him from falling, oblivious to the fact his hand was on the side of a wooden coffin. “Well as much as I love having mice running over my feet I think we should come back a different day with a real plan.” The wood of the coffin gave out and Zack fell towards it, before recoiling and yelling out in terror and surprise. “Ewww! Ewww! I touched something! That is so disgusting, who puts coffins in walls! I’m going to throw up! I’m going to throw up! Oh god I’m throwing up!”

During his squeal feast he dropped his torch in a puddle and it went out.

Cassy picked it up. “It’s too wet to relight. We’ll be down a torch.”

“Maybe it’s a sign that Zack’s right. It might be better to come back with a better plan.” PB suggested gently.

Cassy’s face fell and she looked off to the side. “Douglas will kill my brother if I don’t get him out. He’s like that, he’ll want revenge on me.”

“He won’t kill them over night and it’s not like we are giving up forever.” Kevin replied.

Cassy sighed and looked down the passage. Her eyes widened as they fixed on a white stone coffin, covered with delicate designs.

“That coffin… I know where we are! I know how to get to the library! Wow we really too a wrong turn, we should have come at this from the left.”

She took off running ahead of the group, down the path to the right. She decided to stop running after ramming into a wall because she couldn’t even see her hand in front of her face. She had the worst night vision in all of history not even shadow magic could fix it like it does for Eden. She stood there waiting for the others to trot over with the torches before continuing.

“It’s just down this path”

They rounded the corner and came to an old wooden door. Cassy pulled it open, the hinges squealed and the spiderwebs snapped. Cassy walked in and placed her hand on a touch on the wall. All at once the flame shaped crystals burst to life, each of them a pale hue representing each of the elements. ‘The crystals illuminated the rows and rows of books. Everything anyone could ever wish to know about any type of magic or magic being could be found here as well as all sorts of legend and prophecies.

“Coolio, what are these thing?” Peanut Butter asks.

“They’re Legki Crystals. They only glow under the touch of a magic user and the color represents their magic, like how mine is the key color of each element.”

Storm tentatively touched one of the crystals and each crystal simultaneously swirled with color. They took either the color of stormy gray or white, all of them surged with pale gold lighting. Sunshine then reached out and poked one. Color blossomed from where he finger touched and spread to the rest of the crystals. Each of them became a rosey pink at the bottom that faded to purple in the middle and sky blue at the top.

“So. Cool.” PB exclaimed reaching out and touched a crystal.

Once again the color changed to glow a warm orangish brown. The blond smiled at the brunette's enthusiasm as she turned away to go towards the alchemy station off to the side. She began to read through the labels of the few dusty jars or ingredients still on the walls. She was in the middle of reading her fourth one when the crystal’s went out.

“Zack touched a crystal didn’t he.” Cassy sighed.

“No! Maybe… Yes…” Zack slowly admitted.

The the crystal’s turned back on, but it didn’t match any of the colors made by the girls in the room. They were a silvery white with gray speckles. Cassy looked over and spotted Kevin with his hand on a crystal, his face was totally flushed.  The jar slipped from Cassy’s hands shattering on the floor.

“What’s wrong? You two look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Sunshine said looking between the two seventeen year olds.

“These crystal’s should turn off and remain off under the touch of a non-magic user.” The blonde replied.

The strawberry blonde, two brunettes, and black haired boy looked to Kevin in surprise.

“But I… I don’t have magic, I’ve never been able to use it.” He breathed.

“Well you can’t use magic you don’t know you have. Now that you know you have magic, maybe you’ll be able to use it.” Cassy replied with a comforting smile.

The auburn haired seventeen year old sat slid down the bookshelf to sit on the floor, staring at his hands with unreadable emotion.

“I’ll talk to him,” Zack whispered before taking a seat beside Kevin.

Knowing she wouldn’t be of any help she grabbed a jar or crystalline blue flowers and tossed them to PB.

“Put them in your bag and keep them safe.”  

Then she walk over to the other side of the room where there was an empty section of wall. She placed her hand against the cold and slimy stone.

“Peno tei sectem rooden por min.” She whispered.

Small symbols appeared on the wall glowing a brilliant gold. The first was a circle surrounded by small spirals resembling petals. The second was a seashell. The third was a crescent moon with two spirals going opposite ways from both tips. The fourth was a circle with curved lines going counterclockwise around the edge. The fifth was three curling lines emanating from a rounded base. The sixth was an S with curled ends. The seventh was the a hexagon with a smaller hexagon in the center of it with lines connecting all of it’s outer corners to the inner corners of the larger one. Then finally a circle with an isosceles triangle with one corner in the center and the other too touching the edge of the circle.

She placed her hand on the crescent moon and the wall shuttered before moving backwards and moving off the the side to reveal a dark narrow passage where a sword sat on a small podium, glowing in the darkness.

Cassy walked in and grabbed the silver sword and traced her fingers over the Nardirian crest. She hit the flat part against her hand then it morphed into a double headed spear. She smiled and turned it back into a swords placing it in a second sheath that she had brought with her.

She walked out and muttered under her breath without even faltering in her speedy movements. “Cloaren.” She then looked at the others. “We’re ready.”

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

yell heah

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

wonderful as always

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

amberpegasus203

The storm is approaching...As usual, awesome chapter.

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

stormbreeze48

Yes I was approaching and YES i am HERE (idk feeling a little hyper)

And awwww Storm and Cassy fought a dragon together ahhh bonding

Also what the heck did Peanut Butter do.

Did he like, slip peanut butter under the door and that made it open.

but peanut butter can't make things slippery....

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

She put peanut butter in the hinges to make it move smoothly, little strange life hack. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

I thought it was gonna be weirder than that.

Like peanut butter’s spit can turn into peanut butter so she was like spitting on the door of like pooping on it or something. 

I mean how does she summon that peanut butter?

Or does she just carry it with her all the time?

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

It was in her bag

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Ohhhhhhh

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

when's the next chap

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

moonlightmystery143

shes working on two simultaneously, she cant decide which one to post. both are gonna come in but she cant decide which one. ones more plot oriented and the others more casual and kinda comedic relief, thats all im gonna say to prevent spoilers.

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

redwolf988

I apologize for my absence. There is a lot going on in my life at the moment. I probably won't be able to get a chapter out until about Black Friday. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Chapter Ten

Tundra and Deserts

Insects buzzed through the dimly lit forest. The sun was low in the sky, dipping below the view of those on the forest floor, outlining the leaves in an orange glow.

The underbrush began to rustle, startling the dark brown haired sixteen year old out of her own world. She put her fingers together ready to snap them in someone’s face if they tried to attack her.

The brush continued to rustle until an orange tortoiseshell with white paws, right ear, and tail tip walked out into the open. The hazel eyed girl let out a soft sigh as the lean cat sat down and closed its bright blue eyes. In a blur of light the cat grew into a tall two legged person. The girl smoothed back her strawberry blond hair and looked at the younger girl with annoyed blue grey eyes.

“You took long enough, Icicle. I hope you have good news.” The brown haired girl complained.

“Well, I didn’t see you volunteering to come help me, Cleo. Besides it’s a large camp.” Icicle lectured.

Cleo glowered. “I can only turn into a black cat at night so unless you want to wait for the sun to go down then I can’t get in without drawing a ton of attention. Besides, shape shifting is so 2014.”

Anger blazed in Icicle’s icy eyes. “You didn’t seem to mind when I turned into a dragon and carried you here.”

“Well it doesn’t matter if you are untrendy, I’m a pharaoh, I have standards to uphold.” Cleo shrugged.

“Well Majesty, I’ll have you know that while you were standing around doing nothing I freed their prisoners from our side. Then I spent hours searching for a girl who isn’t even here.”

“What? You said Cassiopeia would be here. This was going to be a quick in and out mission.” Cleo complained.

“Well excuse me; I didn’t think she’d be able to leave so quickly after our battle. Anyways I overheard some lazy girl in a sun chair saying that she heard that Cassiopeia and a group of SAMBerians went on some secret mission and they’d be back soon. We just have to camp out for a while.”

Cleo groaned. “Remind me why I offered to help him.”

“The same reason I agreed to help you, we want to get on his good side because the bad side is utterly terrifying.”

“Yeah, that’s the one thing we can agree on.”

The two partners walked away into the dark forest and into a clearing roughly a mile and a half.

“Alright let’s set up camp.” Icicle instructed.

“False, the ground is too damp.” Cleo complained.

“There was a storm yesterday, the whole forest is wet genius.” Icicle groaned.

“Can’t we just search for a house of something?”

“No, we’ll be too far away when Cassiopeia arrives.”

“Fine, what do we need to do?”

“I’ll find fresh water. You get the firewood.” Icicle replied.

“Do we have to?” Cleo grimaced.

“Yes.”

“Fine.”

The two girls separated, the burnet stalking through the forest with bitter air around her. It’d been a while since she had been forced to do anything like this; she was a pharaoh now, in alliance with Douglas the future king of the world.

“Cleo.” An eerily familiar voice called.

Cleo looked around in confusion. “Hello? Who’s there?”

“Cleo, hurry up!”

Cleo turned and saw a blurry figure running away through the falling golden leaves. The sky was a brilliant blue with puffy white clouds. The birds were singing eerie songs. The burnet let out a breath into the chilly air; she was able to see her breath form a cloud. The brunette grabbed her head and she stumbled into a tree. She opened her eyes and everything was gone. It was summer again, the air was uncomfortably warm and the strange figure was gone.

“What was that?” She grimaced.

Shaking it off the strange Déjà vu moment she collected the sticks and returned to camp.

Cleo threw the sticks down at Icicle’s feet. “Call me when food is ready.”

With that she stalked away to the other end of the clearing, staring off into the forest, thousands of questions running through her head. She wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

(Fun little chapter, very short but hey it's something to show I'm still alive. Anywoo, has a tinge of plot in it so at least it keeps the story moving. Chapter Twelves Breaking INTO Prison is also well underway so depending on my schedule I should be able to have it out soon)  

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

1 , , 3 ,