Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

t Jacob (major and mostly used) t

Great Plain 

Anything interesting

새시작!

Empire of Forest/Nanowrimo

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

(Hola mis amigos. Sorry for not updating a lot. I'm currently taking midterms and afterwords it's winter break and I'll have a lot more time to write chapters. I finished this one up last night at midnight but now I actually have time to post it. Enjoy)

Chapter Eleven

Breaking INTO Prison

Part One

“So, what’s the plan?” PB asked as the group neared the door to the castle.

“Uh… Get in and get out as quickly as possible?” Cassy replied sheepishly.

“No, like who goes where and what do we do exactly.” The light brown haired girl frowned.

“Do what feels natural, that’s what I do. They try to kill you then you knock them out or subdue them, and where there is no other choice shove your sword through their throat and twist it.” The blonde shrugged.

“I don’t know who’s more frightening, Cassy or Cassiopeia.” Zack whispered to Kevin.

“I have no answer, Cassiopeia is barbaric and Cassy is so pleasant even when she’s talking about such unpleasant topics.” Kevin replied softly.

“You do realize I can hear you, right?” Cassy said spinning around, a playful smile on her face. “The answer is me when you make me mad. Other times it’s probably Cassiopeia. But Fiona tops both of us, you’ll have a lot of fun with her.”

“Fun.” Storm said sarcastically.
The blonde ignored the fifteen year olds comment and continued on her way up to the door. Upon reaching it she knelt and pulled her hair out of the way so that she could press her ear to the cold stone floor. The only sound was of footsteps fading away.
Without a word to the others she opened the door the least about possible to slip past it without it creaking. The others followed suit. There was no one anywhere to be seen in the long, dark, gray toned hall. They stepped softly as they walked over the black stone slabs on the floor, in attempt to keep anything from hearing them inside the castle. Cassy wanted to avoid a large scale fight for as long as physically possible. Luckily it was rather late so most everyone was either finishing their dinners or had already retired to their rooms. Still Cassy remained worried; constantly keeping her hand on the hilt of her sword, there was no telling when a patrol would walk by.

The blonde’s steps faltered as she rounded the corner and saw the two guards waiting by the entrance to the dungeon. This far they hadn’t noticed the group's existence.

Storm’s hand fell on Cassy’s shoulder as she walked forward. “I’ve got this.”

The burnette vanished into the wind, flowing towards the guards who shivered.

“Where’s the draft coming from?” The one on the left questioned bitterly.

“Some lunatic probably opened a window.” The other replied, folding his arms, his spear pinched between one of his elbows.

There was a small whirlwind to their right and the girl wavered back into view. The guard on the left let out an abrupt cry of surprise but before the one on the right could comprehend the warning Storm attacked. She grasped both of them by their chainmail and set lighting out of her hands directly onto them. The older men crumpled to the ground at her feet.

“Anyone have rope?” Storm inquired looking back at the group.

“Yep!” Peanut Butter replied.

She reached into her bag, her whole arm vanishing into its appearingly shallow depth. She pulled out a rope with little problem and skipped over to deliver it to Storm. She tied up the men and placed them against the opposite wall.

“Nice one Storm, let’s go save the elementals.” Cassy said opening the door to the dungeons.

The Dungeons were just as dark and dreary as she remembered them from a two days prior, and if possible they smelled worse. The prisoners nearby still cowared at the sight of Cassy, it was a horrible feeling. Thus far she saw no guards but she knew they were around, with Cassy’s betrayal there was no doubt in her mind Douglas would up all security. Someone would find the tied up men or someone would find see them breaking out her friends. When that happened, she’d be ready.

She took off down the path of cells to the left. She kept her eyes peeled for anything that might lurk in the shadows of the torch lit corridors.

She rounded the corner and came nearly face to face with a guard.

“Cassiopeia! What are you doing here?!” The guard exclaimed, taking the axe off his back.

Cassy unsheathed her enchanted longsword, morphing it into a broadsword as it became parallel to the floor.

“Back off or I can’t guarantee your life.” The seventeen year old growled.

He didn’t reply, he only swung his axe with all his might. She dodged using her sword to catch the opponent's weapon, pulling it from his hand. The sword returned to its place at his throat.

“You won’t be able to accomplish anything without keys.” He spat angrily, his eyes betrayed the fear he was attempting to hide.

Cassy’s sword slid into its sheath “You’re right…” She moved swiftly and slammed the man into the nearest cell. “Give me the keys, then you can leave.”

“Never!” He snapped.

Cassy’s eyes turned gold as she gripped his shirt in her fist. He still glared definitely.

“Oh well, I guess I have to hurt you.” She sighed.

Without a second of hesitation she slammed him back into the bars again with her full strength, causing him to crumple to the floor. Cassy grabbed the key ring from his belt and stepped lightly over his body.

“PB, Sunshine, bring him with us. We can lock him in a cell before he wakes up.” The green eyed girl instructed before walking down the hallway.

Midway down she stopped and turned, a smile on her face.

“Miss me?”

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Chapter Eleven

Breaking INTO Prison

Part Two

The elemental masters looked up at the flame illuminated girl.

“Cass? What are you doing here?” Ash said softly.

“Well I couldn’t just leave you here, Cassiopeia is a jerk for putting you in here.”

“You are Cassiopeia.” Fiona pointed out bluntly.

“No, I’m Cassy. Don’t get us confused. One is a jerk from this realm, the other is the exact same person but at the same time exact opposite from a different dimension.”

“Am I the only one that thinks she hit her head?” Cam asked in her usual youthful voice.

“No, I also think she went crazy.” Sora replied.

“Socha Calahan, daughter of Jeremy and Bethany Calahan, older sister to Geoffrey and Braden Calahan, born and raised in the village of Flendion, trained with a bow and arrow since the age of seven, top of your class until you dropped out to join the Elemental Warriors, favorite color is a dark dusty blue. Cassiopeia wouldn’t know all of this.” Cassy replied bluntly.

“You probably researched it.” Sora replied.

“How can she research your favorite color?” Lorelei asked.

Sora crossed her arms and looked away in defeat.

“Come on we don’t have time to argue this.” Storm cut in, taking the keys from Cassy’s hand and opening the door.

“Wait… Fiona!” Zack exclaimed.

“Zack? What the heck are you doing out from under your rock?” Fiona questioned.

“I’ll have you know I’ve been fighting in the war since you and the rest of these elementals decided to go and get captured.”

“We didn’t decide to get captured, Ash just stopped to chat with his sister instead of getting rid of her when we had the chance.” Fiona spat.

“I’d never hurt my sister, besides if you hadn’t been so antsy she wouldn’t have started questioning me and found out what we were doing.”

“Whatever.”

“What did I seriously just get done saying?” Storm yelled in annoyance.

“Ehh… Sorry, you’re right. No doubt we’ll be swamped with guards soon and I don’t know if even this group will hold them off.” Cassy mused. “How strong are you guys feeling?”

“Not very, maybe a few small rock formations or a big one.” Ash replied, unsteadily standing up.

The others followed suit. Clara nearly fell again but her sister caught her. Clara’s face went pale and she curled in on herself, foul bile falling from her mouth. Cassy grimace in disgust and pity.

“We need to hurry if we are going to avoid the most of them. Kevin? Zack?”

The boy’s moved the moment Cassy addressed them. Kevin took Clara from Eden and held her like a princess. Zack put May and Eden’s arms over his shoulder in attempt to keep them stedy. Cam was at Lorelei's side, keeping her stedy. Fiona and Sora helped each other, but mostly were fine on their own. Ash stood before Cassy with an exhausted but determined look in his eyes.

“Sunshine, PB, put the guard in this cell then take up the rear of this group. Storm and I will lead. Ash, Fiona, Sora, take the sides. Everyone be on guard and leave no one behind.” The seventeen year old girl instructed.

A horn sounded in the distance, no doubt from outside the dungeons were the guards were tied up.

“Welp, there goes any hope for a clean escape.” Zack muttered.

“We’ll be fine. We just need to put all of our strength in this and more.” Cassy replied.

Storm nodded in agreement and the group trudged forward. The sounds of shouthing grew louder, echoing off of the stone walls. The guards were almost on them. Cassy glanced over her shoulder at the rest of the group before returning her gaze to where the shadows of an approaching group were growing large by the second. There wasn’t nearly enough light to cast a  reflection spell so invisibility was out of the question. She instead pulled the shadows of the corridor tightly around the group. If someone looked close enough they’d see everyone but still it was better than nothing.

The guards trotted by at a swift pace, only giving a quick glance towards the cloaked group. However, one person did stop. His dark brow curled inwards as as his narrow emerald orbs studied the general area where the group stood. Cassy held her breath and silently pleaded with all the forces of magic in the world that she could hold up the shadows long enough and that they’d be enough to fool the man.

A second man, appearing to be in his elderly years, paused beside the first. “Herald, why have you stopped, there is an intruder in the castle!”

The man called Herald spared the man a quick glance before returning his gaze to the group.

“Is it just me or does something look off in this hallway? It looks a little more hazy than the others.”

“It’s probably nothing of importance. Look a torch at the end of the hall went out, it’s probably just smoke from that.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right… Come on lets go catch up to the others.”

The two men ran off to join their search party. Cassy released the shadows and gasped for air, having not taken a breath since the first man stopped.

Storm stepped in front of Cassy, her still compact staff in her hand, ready to extend it should she need to fight. She glanced around the corner, back and forth a few times before signaling everyone that it was safe to go. As the group began moving Cassy glanced around, taking note of how antsy the rebellion members looked. They wanted to move faster but the weaker elemental masters were moving as fast as they could. Cassy had to admit her own heart was faster than her feet. There was bound to be more guards around here, Douglas wouldn’t just have one group. He’d have more people elsewhere. Were they waiting to ambush everyone around the next corner?

The faint sounds of shouts grew fainter as the group trudged away from the search party. Still there was no sign of any threat to the group. It nagged at Cassy to see this being so easy. Nothing had ever come this easily. Something was going to happen whether she wanted it to or not, that’s just the way her battles between Douglas and herself had always gone. Though she did consider the possibility that she was just considering the worst casinario, after all she was in another dimension, it clearly had several major differences from her world from what she’s seen. Who was to say that Douglas wasn’t the same in this world. He very well could lack his clever battle strategies that she had witnessed time and time again while facing him. Still he’d know that their only escape would be outside the dungeons. No one with that information would be foolish enough to let them leave the one area where they’d be pinned down. There must be some sort of blockade keeping them from escaping.

Before she knew it they were at the exit to the dungeons, still nothing had gone wrong, not even a slight skirmish. She couldn’t understand why they had gotten this far without resistance. Once out of here they could escape through several different exits. She tentatively grasped the handle and with one hand grasping her shape shifting sword she pulled the door open.

Weapons swung into action as the group of escapees came face to face with a group of guards lead by Douglas himself.

“Thought you might have ambush waiting.” Cassy growled bitterly.

“Then why the heck did you lead us right into it?” Storm hissed, sounding betrayed.

“Do you honestly think that the people who built this place would keep a secret escape route in a place meant to keep people in? I knew that if this was like my world he’d try to pin us before we could get out. Wasn’t expecting the coward to actually show his face though.”

“I’m standing right here young lady. You have caused enough trouble, hand yourself over and no one has to get hurt.” Douglas stated in a calm yet meaningful tone.

With only a moment's pause she stepped forward. The impact of her foot sent a gust of wind that knock the armored guards away, metal making screeching sounds against the stone floor and walls.

“Get the elementals out of here, I’ll hold them off.” Cassy ordered standing strong before the recovering knights.

“That’s a losing match on your end.” Storm replied.

“I don’t need to win, I need to be clever.”

With a slight hesitation Storm and the others started to take off in the direction of the catacombs. Cassy slashed her sword in warning to a knight who attempted to follow.

“Don’t just sit there, grab her. She is more important to me than the prisoners.” Douglas ordered.

The knights did as they were told, surrounding her in a mob like fashion.

“Magic, if you have every stood beside me in my times of need. Make sure you do now.” Cassy whispered under her breath.

The sword in her hand morphed into a double bladed spear. She swirled it back and forth around her body to block weapons and push them back an axe came down and she put the center of her spear out to block it. The impact snapped the enchanted item in half. The half of the spear residing in her left hand vanished into a puff of silvery sparkles, the other half resumed its original shape, temporarily losing it’s enchanted abilities.

Cassy cursed the fates under her breath, she’d already wasted a good portion of her magic and now her sword was nothing more than an ordinary sword. She needed to end this and fast.

Calling upon her natural element golden flames welled up around her in a final attempt to get the knight of Nardiria to back off. The flames bust outwards and the men scampered away to avoid the destructive element.

Suddenly cries of surprise and fear rang out. Cassy’s attention snapped to where her group was backing towards her, another patrol attempting to corner them. Ash threw up a thin crystal barrier to keep stall them. This task was enough to send him stumbling into the arms of Sora and Fiona.

The strong fingers of a soft skinned hand wrapped around Cassy’s wrist tearing her back into her own battle. She turned to face Douglas, a loot of terror and anger flashing in her pine green eyes. She attempted to use magic on him but quickly cried out in pain when a shadowy ribbon wrapped around the arm he was holding her by, cutting off her ability to use her magic. She tried to pull away to no avail, the larger adult was stronger than her. A hiss of air passed her clenched jaw as an odd sensation washed over her. It felt as though he was trying to pull something out of her. Held onto it with all of her might but it still faded. She felt weaker and weaker. Her head was clouded with his magic. She couldn’t fight it off.

“Let her go!” A female voice cut through the daze.

Cassy and and Douglas were both thrown backwards by a strong blast of wind. Both sat where they landed, holding their heads. They felt an odd throb in their heads. Cassy recovered, one eyes still closed as she tried to fully shake off her dazed state.

“Eden, give me your hand!” She ordered.

The black haired girl grasped the for the old girls small hand. Silver ribbons of magic wrapped around the two girls before consuming the whole group. The ribbons exploded into sparkles that vanished before hitting the floor.

“Where are they?”

“How did they escape?”

“We should look start looking for them.”

More and more cries came from the king’s knights as they attempted to find a new strategy.

“Leave them be for now. Cleopatra and Icicle will bring me Cassiopeia. After she is mine the rebellion is as good as ours. Until then I have already begun my task to save the girl.” Douglas stated trying to get up, but failing do to his rapidly increasing exhaustion. “For now just get me to my room, I will need my rest.”

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

Whoag it's here!

The title looked suspicious - I thought they were gonna end up getting captured at the end or something, but I guess not! For now, at least....

And awww, I shouldn't be so into my own character but I am...

"Then why the heck did you lead us right into it?" 

Aaaaaaaaah poor me I mean it was only for a small moment but still aaah

and whoag Clara's dying... what if one of the elemental masters had died in the dungeon that would've been fun then they couldn't do their elemental convergence thing and there'd always be someone missing :) 

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

I'm glad you like other dimension Storm. 

Yep, if one of them were to die the whole group would fall out of harmony because of the missing element. That would be a nightmare :). Anyways, they've spent the past two-ish years being maltreated and abused, except for Ash who got treated slightly better for reasons that will be stated in the next chapter, anywoo most of them will be spending a while in the infirmary trying to get better. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Chapter 12: Lost Without You is done and is easily the longest chapter yet! It will be posted in three parts instead of two due to it's size. I attempted to post the first part but I fear I might have taken too large of a chunk and it won't go through. If it doesn't I'll try again in the morning, if it does I'll give you the rest of it in the morning. I do need to put a warning on this chapter though, it is dark! This chapter is pretty much watching someone fall to depression so badly it breaks them from any sanity they had, part two does have this character attempting to achieve "eternal rest" so if anyone is sensitive to things like that I'd suggest skipping the second part and only reading the first and third part. Also I just want to say thank you to all of you guys for continuing to read my story, it means a lot to me and keeps me from wanting to give up like I normally do. I have the next couple chapters planned out so I'm not going to give up on this story any time soon. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

ooh character torture! sign me the **** up!

• Posted at:

☾ ERIS 

WRITING MOM CAT DEALER

-my forehead is bigger than my will to live-

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

we're a city of orphans

who had nowhere to go

Thumbnail avatar ef6dce8d59

airportwinter35

Great! A story for 2 years series. You are the source of idea to me.

• Posted at:

Great Plain 

Anything interesting

새시작!

redwolf988

Chapter Twelve

Lost Without You

Part One

“I could have sworn I passed this tree five minutes ago.”

The fifteen, nearly sixteen year old kicked a twig across the forest floor. The daylight was growing darker in the already rath dark forest and, though she didn’t want to admit it, the blonde was completely lost.

“Keep your head up Cass, you’ll find the others soon.” She told herself with a cheerful smile, the firewood in her arms bouncing upwards slightly.

She liked to stay positive. If she thought about the splinters in her arms or the weight of the branches or the exhaustion that weighed down her every step, then she knew she’d never accomplish anything. Her brother had taught her that trick. He had always said that a smile could make any situation better and he was right. Even His Majesty enjoyed her smile, he believe it set her apart from the others.

As she walked she began to pick up on indistinct voices in the distance.

“I found them!” She cried excitedly.

She raced forward through the blurs of brown and green, her feet skipping lightly over the roots that jutted out of the forest floor. The cold wind rushed through the trees behind her aiding her in a way that made her imagen she was flying.

Between the trees she spotted a clearing. It had to be her campsite! She was glad to have found her way back, spending the night in the forest all alone was not a pleasing thought. It was the exact opposite. No one wanted to be alone when animals were out alone hunting.

The fifteen year old sped up her pace, ignoring the ruckus she created. This was her team after all, who cared if they hurt her. She burst into the clearing and leaned down to catch her breath, she needed to work on her stamina.

“Sorry it took me so long, I got a little….”she looked up. “Lost?”

Instead of finding her teammates staring back at her she found eight cloaked figures with wraps covering their lover faces. The setting sun behind them created shadows over their front, hiding any facial features that could possibly be visible under the wraps.  

“Oh, I apologize, I thought you were someone else. I guess I’m still lost. I don’t suppose you’ve seen a camp of royal guards around here have you?” She asked.

One of the more slender and feminine figures stalked forward, a single flame red curl falling from under her hood. Her hand reached into her cloak and removed a whip. The blond stepped back in terror.

“Oh, I guess not, I’ll be one my way.” She said quickly.

She stepped backwards only to trip over a rock. Her eyes quickly moved upward to where the red haired female still approached. The larger masculine figure who was at the head of the group never turned to look at the redhead, only sticking out his arm to block her path.

“Don’t Fiona.” He said bluntly, lowering his arm.

“Leader…” She began to complain.

The boy ignored her and walked forward so he stood over the blond.

He pulled the wrappings from his face as his hood fell down to reveal his smiling face.

“Hi sis.”

“Ash!” She cried out in surprise.

He laughed and lowered his hand for her to grab on to. She accepted it and got up again.

“Ash, where have you been? Dad and I were worried sick when you vanished. His majesty even sent search parties after you to try to calm me down.” Ash’s little sister cried, hitting the seventeen year olds arm.

He rubbed his arm and gave a guilty chuckle. “Sorry about that, I didn’t mean to worry anyone. I just found something worth leaving home for.”

“I understand, that’s how I felt when Danny, Ralph, Sven and I left to become a member of the royal guard.” She sighed.

“I guess it’s like that. Anyways, what are you doing out here Cass? You should be back at the palace training shouldn’t you?”

“Douglas thought I was ready so he but my in his newest patrol to find the Elemental Warriors. No one will tell me what happened to the last ones, it’s weird.” Cassiopeia replied with a slight puzzled expression.

Behind her brother Cassiopeia could see all of the others tense and grab for their weapons. She returned her gaze to her brother who was no longer looking at her but out into the forest, surveying the trees as if he expected someone to jump out and attack them. He seemed really nervous. His hands found their way to Cassiopeia’s shoulders, she could feel his rapid pulse and how they trembled.

“Cass, listen to me.” He started.

“Leader, we need to get out of here.” The redhead said again.

“O-one second,” he replied only glancing at the girl before returning to Cassiopeia. “Cass, I think you should go home. To dad, not to the king.”

“What? Why?” The younger girl complained.

“Ash!” The redhead was sounding like she was threatening her leader.

Cassiopeia had a feeling this girl was the second in command and not by choice.

“Dad will need someone to look after him while I’m gone.” Ash replied slowly. “And I just…”

“And you what?”

“Things are going to get ugly between the guards and the Elemental Warriors, I don’t want you getting caught up in it.” He said, his voice desperate and cracking with emotion.

“It’s ok I’ve been training, I can handle myself. There’s nothing they can throw at me I can’t match.”

“No, you don’t understand.”

“What don’t I understand?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“Why not, we’ve never kept secrets from each other, why are you keeping them now?” Cassiopeia asked heartbrokenly.

“Because I love you and don’t want to hurt you.”

“You’re hurting me by telling me.”

“Ash don’t even think of telling her!” The redhead warned.

“What can’t you tell me? How do you even know things are going to get bad?”

“He’s the leader of the elemental warriors silly.” A the shortest female said.

All heads whipped towards her most of them yelling her name angrily.

“Oops, sorry…” the girl called Cam said quietly.

“A-Ash?”Cassiopeia looked up at her brother, tears forming in her eyes.

“Cass, listen… I…” He started.

“How could you?! How can you betray our kingdom? Betray me? I was so sure that just because you were an elemental it didn’t mean you had joined the enemy. I thought you were like me, a loyal elemental.” She ranted.

“I’m not betraying anyone, this war has gone too far. Can’t you see that the king has stepped from his bounds? He’s seeking power that doesn’t belong to him. The world would never agree to be ruled by a single person and he’s empire would be spread too far, causing war and chaos.” Ash fired.

“Under one rule there will be no more war, only peace. It’s what this world needs. Blood sheds uselessly for stupid reasons, kingdoms go hungry because their kingdom can’t save them even though their neighbors could. With one government it would all end, we could all be happy and healthy. That’s what I am fighting for along side my king. You stand for chaos and disunion, you are all that makes this world truly evil!” Cassiopeia yelled in turn, heat rippling from her glowing fists.

“Cass!”

“I don’t want to hear it you traitor! I hope my troup leaders defeats you first!”

“They’ll never find us.” Another girl said, her violet eyes glowing from the shadows covering her face.

“Trust me, I’ll personally hunt you down. I already know the identity of your leader and finding the full identity of an elemental named Fiona and Cam, shouldn’t be too difficult. Then it’s just a matter of time before the rest of you are discovered, you’ll be cornered with no place to hide. That, I promise you.” Cassiopeia said, turning to leave.

“A pile of ash can’t share secrets.” The redhead snapped.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Chapter Twelve

Lost Without You

Part Two

Cassiopeia turned in time to see blazing orange fire racing towards her, reflecting in her trembling green orbs. The blond slammed to the ground, fire licking at her clothing and her skin in excruciating pain. Despite this her lips twisted to a grin as she simply laughed, her eyes wide with an unstable hatred and pain. The fire on her clothes vanish only leaving slight charred areas where it had been, the burnt skin turned red only for a second before returning to its original pale state.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” Cassiopeia stated in a playful, yet hallow voice.

“That blast… It should have killed her!” Fiona exclaimed, taking a step backwards a the blonde stood up.

“Didn’t my brother tell you? I’m also a fire elemental,” at that golden flames surrounded the blond girl. “I have all of your abilities and more training.”

“Cass don’t do this!” Ash pleaded, crystal encasing her feet.

Cassiopeia’s brown pinched together, her shoulders trembling.

“Please Cass, just stop this and go home to dad. Everything will work out in the end.” He said.

“Just shut up already!” she screamed.

Her fire racing outwards to take out all of the elemental masters, who in turn screeched in pain before passing out from pain. The fire quickly went out as the last elemental stood before her friends protectively. The wraps has been burnt off of Fiona’s face to reveal a girl that couldn’t have been older than fourteen years old.

The girl’s whip snapped into the air again lashing out at the slightly older girl, who dodged in turn. She drew the sword at her side, preparing for the redhead’s attack. The whip came again but this time instead of dodging she made it wrap around her blade which instantly lit up in a golden blaze. Fiona stumbled backwards, the rope of her whip vanishing into ash. Cassiopeia dropped her now mangled sword which and tentrals of melted metal spewing off it in every direction like cobwebs. Orange fire licked at Fiona’s hand, swirling around the handle of her destroyed whip, finding its way to the top where it formed into the shape of a whip. She once again lashed it out at Cassiopeia who, in a burst of rage, countered it with her own fire. The two colors blazed together,each fighting to overpower the other. A enraged scream split through the the air as the golden fire burst outwards, throwing the redhead like a ragdoll, right into a tree where she then crumpled to the ground unconscious.

Cassiopeia panted as her eyes drained of energy, for the first time since hearing Cam speak she could think and see clearly. Before her all eight bodies were thrown around the clearing. All of them pardon the fire elemental were covered in horrid burns. Fiona looked injured, blood slowly dripping from her split lip, and a giant gash in her right shoulder were a tree branch had caught the skin and ripped it apart.

“What have I done?” She asked herself as her legs collapsed from underneath her.

She didn’t know what she was feeling, there were tears, lots of tears. Yet at the same time she felt nothing inside her but her heart pumping steadily in her chest. If she could say an emotion she felt at that moment in time it would be disoriented. She couldn’t understand why she had reacted the way she did or why Ash would do what he did or comprehend the words he had told her.

Then she could make out the sound of fast moving footsteps crashing through the forest like a herd of elephants, armor clanking with each step.

“Cass! Cass, where are you? Cass! Oh…” A man’s voice said.

Cassiopeia didn’t have to look up to recognize the voice of her commanding officer Waren.

“Are these?” He started.

“The elemental warriors.” his second in command, Helga, confirmed.

“It looks like the new kid has a lot of promise, look at her there isn’t even a mark on her, only a little char on her clothing!” A young boy in the group named Orion said as her ruffled the younger girl’s hair.

Cassiopeia said nothing, she didn’t move, she just watched tears fall into the grass and vanish.

“Cass, you’re ok, right?” Orion said worriedly.

She nodded and allowed him to help her up.

“Alright let’s tie these guys up and get them to the palace before they wake up!” Waren ordered.

After that everything was a blur, they went back to the castle, there was a party thrown in Cassiopeia’s honor. She got a promotion and became the youngest person to become the leader of her own troops. But she wasn’t happy, she knew she should be but the more people spoke to her and praised her the more she realized that the only reason she got this far was the fact she had defeated her own brother while he pleaded with her to go home were to was safe.

It’s been nearly three weeks since that day, twice now she been put on dungeon patrol, both times she set foot in the dungeon she got too nauseous to make it anywhere close to her brother. Everyone blamed it on bacteria or mold of some sort, Cassiopeia knew that wasn’t it but she let the continue to believe that.

Now she sat alone in her room, in the dead of the night, with nothing but her thoughts to control her. Fire blazed out of her fingertip as she ran the flame across her arm burning shapes into ut. It hurt horribly but no matter how hard she tried it never did damage, it’d hurt for a moment, turn red then slowly fade away in a few minutes. She sighed giving up on trying to direct her thoughts elsewhere. There was only one way silence her inner screams. She had tried a few times before but it never worked,now  she had stopped feeling afraid of her end and longed for the eternal peace it would bring. She debated how to do it, she feared to use a weapon in case it didn’t work. If people found out and she lived she’d never be able to touch a weapon again. She could always jump off a balcony but if she lived then she’d be stuck with thousands of broken bones. She had to be do it in a way that if it failed no one would know and try to stop her. Perhaps she could poison herself. She buried her face in her hands. Like she’d ever find poison. She’d have to make it and frankly she was a clueless as to what was poisonous and what wasn’t she’d probably end up overdosing on sugar. If she started asking about poisons people would get suspicious and ask questions, if they ask questions she’d end up crying and people would worry about her.

She sighed as she stood up, she’d just have to try one of her failed methods again. She walked into a small room connected to her own where a tub filled with water sat. She had filled it earlier intending to take a bath before she had been called to a meeting about her job with her group. Now she hoped it’d serve as an end to all her pain.

She didn’t bother removing any clothing pardon her shoes as she stepped into the now chilled water. She released as breath as she submerged her body under the water. She watched her hair float around the surface lazily. After a what felt like an eon her lungs began to scream for air but she refused to surface, planting her feet firmly on the lip of the tub and pushing back so her head wouldn’t instinctively move.Water rushed up her nose as she took a small breath inwards. By the elements it hurt. She did it a few more times it never got better, it was just like breathing but water was rushing through her lungs, it felt so weird and hurt so much. How long has it been? Why didn’t she feel deprived of oxygen? Why wasn’t she dying? She was just in pain, she didn’t want to be in pain.

She burst free from the water splashing it all around the room. She coughed, water spewing from her mouth until she felt better physically, mentally things only got worse. She just wanted all her pain to be over but all she could do was inflict more pain with no result. She had tried this method three times before with the same result, one of the times she even but a lightning marble in it and crushed it. She knew that should have been her end but instead it left her just in horrible pain that didn’t leave for days. She blamed the immunity to lightning on her fire powers but she couldn’t explain why water acted the way it did, maybe that’s just what happens when normal people breath underwater. It’s not something she could just randomly ask someone so it was possible.

Cassiopeia got up and walked out of the bathroom and kept walking. She didn’t care that she had no shoes or that she was dripping wet, it didn’t matter anyways. She didn’t even know where she was going she was just walking. When she looked up she was at the doorway to the dungeons. She put her back to the door and slid down the splintered wood, listening to it catch and tear at the threads of her shirt. She glazed dully at the high ceilings so far above her head, so far from reach. Why was everything so much larger than her? Why could she not reach out and touch anything she wanted. Tears fell from her eyes. For the first time since she defeated the elemental council she let emotions race through her, clouding her vision and thoughts. She let out a screaming sob not caring who heard her. She cried her heart out.

“Ash… I’m so lost without you.” She whispered between sobs.

“Cass? What’s wrong? Why are you sitting in the middle of the hallway crying in the middle of the night? Better yet, why are you crying on the freezing cold stone floor while wearing a sopping wet nightgown?” A voice said.

Cassiopeia looked up to see the concerned face of her king kneeling in front of her.

“Your highness…” She whispered in surprise.

Her sobs began to quiet down to silent tears as she looked at the worried man. He wiped a tear off the cheek of the usually joyful child.

“You haven’t been yourself lately and now your out here crying by yourself, please tell me what’s going on. Maybe I can help you.” He said softly.

Cassiopeia looked away her eyes filled with pain. “It can’t be helped. It’s already happened.”

“Cass, please.” He said again.

He flinched as the young girl began to start sobbing again. He grabbed her and pulled her into a hug, unsure of what else to do.

“My brother…” She choked out.

“Is that what this is about? I promise you we will find him.”

Her body stiffened. “I already have.”

“Really? Then why are you upset, you should be rejoicing. Unless he… Were you too late?”

“He’s the leader of the Elemental Warriors!” She wailed out suddenly.

The king stiffened, unsure of how to comprehend the situation. Cassiopeia didn’t blame him, she had only ever said good things of her brother, she admired him, now he was a traitor to the throne.

The king pushed her away slightly so he could look her in the eyes. “Look, he made his choice. Now make yours. He might have been your strength as a child but you have the power to stand on your own. You are strong and have a lot of potential, don’t let yourself waist it. You have the power to make a difference in this world so do it. Please go back to the way you were.” Douglas pleaded.

Cassiopeia thought back to how she had felt while fighting her brother and his teammates, it was exhilarating and terrifying.

“Yeah I do have a lot of power…” She muttered before breaking free from Douglas so she could stand. “I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s possible for me to become exactly like I was before the battle, but I’ll try to be happy again, for you. You’ve done so much for me, the least I can do for you is smile.”

“Do it for yourself, not me.” He said softly as he also got up.

Cassiopeia turned to him again with a pained smile. “Can I have tomorrow off? I should tell my father what happened, but it’s not something I should tell him in a letter.”

“Granted, take as long as you need.”

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Chapter Twelve

Lost Without You

Part Three

The next day the fifteen year old set off to her old village riding on a horse that had been given to her as a promotion gift.

Her town was as quaint as ever, people buzzing around without a care in the world.

A pair of boys ran over to her. The blond on the left was Danny, and the brunette on the right was Ralph.

“Cass! It’s been ages since we’ve seen you. How is training?” Ralph asked.

“Man I still can’t believe you were the only one who made it past trial month, we practically trained you!” Danny complained.

“You only helped with my magic, I did everything else.” Cassiopeia replied rolling her eyes and dismounting her horse.

“When did you get the horse?” Ralph asked.

“It came with the promotion.” She replied as she walked away.

“Wait Cass! Sven doesn’t even know you are here yet!” Ralph called.

She ignored them and continued to walk. Usually she’d love to stop and talk to her friends but today, it just didn’t feel right. She felt sick knowing she had to face her face with the truth. It’d kill him.

She walked up to her house where her father sat in his rocking chair.

“Cass! I wasn’t expecting you, what do I owe the pleasure of a visit of my issusive daughter. Good news I hope.” He said with a cheerful grin.

“I just wanted to see how you’re doing. It must be so quiet her without Ash and I messing everything up.” She said looking out at the street, to avoid her father’s eyes.

“I suppose so, it’s kind of relaxing. Not that I don’t miss the both of you. Any news about Ash yet, it’s been five months.”

Her fist clenched as she spoke bluntly. “No”

The middle aged man sighed. “I’d hoped he’d return home by now. I’m starting to think he eloped with that redhead that used to visit us right before he vanished. I bet I have a grandchild on the way. Oh, I feel old saying that.”

“Redhead?” Cassiopeia inquired.

“Yeah, her name was Fiona. I got the feeling she didn’t come from a very good home because she always seemed to be here and she seemed confused when I’d show her any kindness. Poor girl.” He said with a sad chuckle. He paused a moment when he saw how distant Cassiopeia looked. “How’s work?”

“I got a promotion.” She replied bluntly.

“Really? I’m so proud of you. Must be because of that battle you won against the Elemental Warriors. You’ve been quite the gossip. I heard you even have your own troops now, is that true?”

She nodded.

“That’s great, I’m really glad you found your calling.”

“Yeah.” Cassiopeia stood up. “I should probably get back, King Douglas only gave me a half day off, after all I’m so busy with work.”

She ran out before he father could say anything else. She jumped on her horse’s back and raced back to the castle without looking back.

Nearly a year had gone by since that day and she never saw her saw her father again, or her brother for that matter. With no context everyone was forbidden from forcing Cassiopeia to go to the dungeons. Most assumed it was because of the “fungus the mad her queasy” but a few trusted leaders were told the truth behind the Leader of the Elemental Warrior’s relation to the young girl.

Now she stood in the king’s bedroom, sixteen almost seventeen years of age, her dark clothing open enough to show off the scars that now marked her fair skin.

“Cass, you’ve been going off on your own a lot recently. You have troops under your control for a reason” The king stated.

“That’s why I came to talk to you Douglas. I don’t want my troops anymore. I’m better off alone. The troops slow me down.” She replied bluntly.

“But they also can protect you if you bite off more than you can chew.” The kind countered.

The blonde glanced at him from the corner of her eye as she looked out his window. “I don’t need protection. I’m fine on my own, others will just disappoint you and let you down in the end. You said it yourself, I have the power to change this world, and I intend to change it into one where you rule everything.”

“You don’t have to do it alone.”

“I’m better off alone.”

“Cass…”

“I told you never to call me that.” She snapped before quickly regaining her cool. “It’s Cassiopeia, theat nickname was just a silly thing created by my brother when I was young, it’s as dead as he is.”

“But he isn’t dead.” King Douglas pointed out.

Her shoulders trembled slightly. “Why do you keep prolonging their execution?”

“Because I know deep inside you last bit of you that remains of that girl I met a year ago will vanish if I kill your brother.”

“That naive child is already as dead as dead as the nickname.” Cassiopeia replied storming away.

Cassy burst awake, her heart racing. What just happened? She could only vaguely remember her crazy dream. She shook her head that wasn’t a dream those were memories.

“Cassy, you’re finally awake!” Kevin said cheerfully.

She looked from her him to her other friends before getting up.

“What happened?”

“You and Eden passed out after teleporting us back to the library, Eden woke up a little while ago. Don’t worry we already got the elementals fully caught up with the whole ‘Cassy/Cassiopeia’ issue.” PB replied cheerfully.

“Hey Cassy are you alright? You seem a little frazzled.” Sunshine asked worriedly.

“Yeah, I’m fine, a weird dream that’s all. We should probably get back to camp, the Elemental War- I mean Masters need healers.” Cassy replied with a smile.

“Though I’d love to get out of this place, it the middle of the night and none of us have gotten much rest. We should sleep her for the rest of tonight.” Storm stated authoritatively.

“Alright, well then you guys get some sleep, I’ll see you in the morning.” Cassy said as she touched one of the Legki Crystals taking it out from, what appeared to be, Storm’s control.

She willed the crystal’s glow to become duller until they barely illuminated the room. Then she curled up in a corner. She thought back to the memories from her dream. They didn’t belong to her, they belonged to Cassiopeia. How could she remember something private about another person. She shouldn’t be able to unless someone who had personally experienced the memory shared them through magic or they were already locked in your subconscious mind. But Cassiopeia was alone through most of it and it was her own personal thoughts and feelings conveyed. She just couldn’t understand how something like this could be possible.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 4bed2c0b6f

rabbitpaw36

Wow!!!!!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

redwolf988

:)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

"I'm glad you've found your calling in ruining people's lives, Casserole! I always knew that the trouble you caused would you get you somewhere in life!

"Oh I remembered why I left. Welp, bye."

"Bye!"

Hmmm maybe I should make abridged-parody versions of the upcoming chapters...

Hey how many chapters do you have planned? Do you have a set amount?

Also awww poor girl...

Maybe one night she wished for a world where she didn't join Douglas's military and she was still on good terms with Ash and the elemental dudes and that was the same night Cassy wished that a bunch of stuff didn't happen and the wish is like "lol sure have fun kids" and then just dumps them in their different worlds.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

LOL I'd love an abridged parody of this story! 

I don't have a set amount yet but I have the next five or so planned. I man I know all of the events that lead up to the end but most of it is just scribbles of possibilities and junk. 

You'll see

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

I don't know if I could keep it consistent... in both ways, with posting and with the content. Maybe next chapter since it'll be oooh new chapter and I'll be more into it or something. 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar ef6dce8d59

airportwinter35

Would WTSF wend this fast? This series should run more! :)) 

• Posted at:

Great Plain 

Anything interesting

새시작!

redwolf988

Don't worry Jacob, there are plenty more chapters. After that who knows, maybe I'll write another SAMB story based on some of my scrapped book ideas. I don't know yet. :) 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Chapter Thirteen

Returning

Part One

A growl broke through the morning conversations as they got ready for the days journey back to base camp. The growl was so loud, like a threatened beast preparing for the kill. In reality, there was no threatening beast lurking in the shadows of the library they called their safe haven. Instead there was just bitter hunger of a seventeen year old blonde, who hadn’t had anything to eat or drink since the soup she enjoyed while planning this adventure.

Storm looked over upon hearing the rumble, her own stomach twisting with hunger. “Did anyone remember to pack any resources before our snap decision to leave with nothing but the clothes on our back and weapons in our hands?”

“I might have some in my bag, honestly I forget half of what I have in here. I know I have a giant jar of peanut butter but I don’t know if there is any bread or crackers to accompany it.” PB replied her light brown hair tumbling around her childish face as she leaned into her small jean bag, her shoulder almost completely vanishing inside it.

“So where did you get that enchanted bag, do you know an enchanter?” Cassy asked.

“Nah, it isn’t a real enchanted item like your sword, it just hold a gateway to a small pocket dimension.  If the bag was turned inside out the gateway would fall out, it’s not connected to the bag.” She replied.

She pulled back a box of crackers in hand. She opened the top and peered inside.

“I have a total of six crackers that may or may not be almost a year old and a jar of peanut butter.” She reported with an apologetic smile.

The fifteen year old general groaned in annoyance as she turned to the elemental masters. “How are you all feeling?”

“Cam, Fiona, and Sora are strong enough to do simple magic and are mostly fine physically. Eden, Lori, and May probably can’t do much magic or do anything to physically strengus. Clara is still in need of a healer. I’m a little woozy and very out of shape but I’ll be fine.” Ash replied.

“You know I’m not very good at it but nature magic does come with healing capabilities, I can help Clara.” Cassy suggested.

“You’re not doing that, you keep over using you magic and passing out on us, we literally haven’t even left the last place you passed out, at least wait until we get back to camp before you do it again.” Storm replied.

The older blonde pouted but knew her friend was right. Simple healing always wiped her out there’s no telling how bad she’d be if she tried to heal here.

“Alright how about this, we find the nearest stream, we boil some water to purify it and then we all can eat some fish for breakfast?” Storm suggested.

“Sounds like a plan.” Ash replied with agrin.

“I’m too hungry to care what I eat.” Zack muttered bitterly.

“I haven’t had a real meal in over two years, any food would be a gift.” Fiona replied in a dejected sigh.

“Well…” Cassy started, about to voice her complaint about eating meat that wasn’t chicken or beef.

The others gave her a stern look, obviously thinking how this situation was her fault and she she should have the least say in the matter.

Her eyes shifted away nervously. “If this world is still like mine I know a nearby river that has several berry bushes.”

Storm nodded. “Then lead the way.”

Cassy grabbed her belt and sword sheath, slinging them over her shoulder like a sack instead of attaching it to her waist. Then she twitched a finger to make the lights inside the Legki Crystals and pulled them into a floating ball of light in the air that followed her around.

Now that she was traveling her normal direction she was able to navigate the catacombs far more easily, not to mention the fact the air still carried the scent of peanut butter that PB had used as grease to open the door.

Cassy threw open the  door to the outside and took a deep breath. The warm air held the scents of the still damp forest. The sun peeked through the leaves, dappling the forest floor in light. The sparse sunbeams illuminated the fresh morning do that clung to the grass, soaking into Cassy’s sandals. A blue jay flitted amongst the branches, mocking several different bird calls. For a second she lost herself in the sights, sounds, and smells of her home, forgetting this wasn’t her’s anymore.  

“Cassy, are you going to stand there all day or help us find that river?” Zack called over teasingly.

Kevin elbowed the younger boy. “Zack, be more respectful, she is your surpririor by age, training, and power. Couldn’t you see she was thinking?”

“Eh, don’t worry about it. I needed a reminder to bring me back. Anyways, the river is this way.” Cassy replied walking away.

She pushed through the brush with little care, making her way to the nearby clearing that held no clear path allowing others to locate it. As she pushed away the final branch the obscured her view her face fell in another sense of despair. Obviously this had become a popular campsite for the royal guard, it was trashed.

She walked up picking up some trash as she walked. “Don’t mind the mess, I guess  all the programs I created in my world wouldn’t have transferred over this world since I’m not queen anymore.” She looked over the the berry bushes which weren’t quite as full as she was used to. “It looks like the berry bushes will still give us supplies and we can hunt the fish in the stream.”

Storm nodded. “Alright Cam, PB, Zack, Fiona, Sora, come help me with the fish. Sunshine you take Kevin out to find some firewood. Ash, Cassy, pick some berries. The rest of you just relax for now, we still have a long trip ahead of us.”

Cassy turned away, heading to the bushes, Ash sticking close to her side. The seventeen year old knelt down next to the bushes and strummed her fingers through the long, cool, blades of grass. A shimmering pastel pink light sparkled around the area she had touched. The grass began moving and twisting together into a basket of sorts. As soon as there was a decent container for the berries she began absentmindedly harvesting the treats.

“Um Cass… I’ve been wanting to speak with you. You’ve been acting strange all morning. Not that I really know you that well but… I mean I do know you but not the same you. You aren’t the same person, you act nothing like Cassiopeia. Maybe you’re a more mature version of Cass when she was younger. But you’re acting strange for being that too and…” The older boy sighed, giving up on his awkward rambling. “What I’m trying to say is, are you alright? You seem kind of distracted.”

Cassy laughed slightly at her older brother’s attempt to be concerned. “You really are just as keen in this world as mine. Don’t worry too much about me, I just had a bad dream.”

“Do you want to talk about it?” He asked, his warm eyes filled with concern.

Cassy lifted her head and looked to where the thin, green leaves met the bright blue sky. The warm breeze rolled through the clearing, tugging at her short, sandy blonde, curls.

After a long pause she finally spoke up. “I want to figure out what my dream means by myself before I tell anyone.” She paused again. “Once I know you’ll be the first person I tell. After all you are my big brother even if we aren’t from the same dimension.”

The boy blinked softly at the unfamiliar girl before a gentle smile grew on his face. Somehow he felt close to this person who was technically a stranger to him. He couldn’t tell if it was just because she looked like his sister or if it was because of her strong aura that pulls you in and makes you want to listen to her every command. He wanted to know absolutely everything he could about her, find out how different she was from his real sister, how much different her world was from his. More so, he wanted to be her friend and partner, no her brother, just like she saw him.

The two siblings picked a decent amount of berries to feed the group. Behind them they could smell fish cooking over a crackling fire. Thanks to the combine efforts of Fiona and Cam the task of catching and cooking them took much less time than anticipated. Meanwhile the scent of fish was enough to make the previously starving seventeen year old blonde lose her appetite. She denied the meat and took a handful of raspberries and blueberries.

(Sorry for not having an update in Febuary, I'm going to try to make two chapters this month to make up for it) 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Chapter Thirteen

Returning

Part Two

Ash spent most of the meal sitting beside her asking small irrelevant questions. They were fairly simple only requiring a few words in a few words in response.

“What’s your favorite color?”

“Metallic gold.”  

“Do you have a significant other?”

“Too busy for one.”

“Favorite weather?”

“Warm downpour.”

“Favorite flower?”

“Tiger lillies.”

The questioning continued after the meal and throughout their whole walk to rebellion base camp.

“Are you the youngest child?”

“Yes”

“Is mom still alive?”

“No, she died during childbirth.”

“What’s your relationship with mythical creatures?”

“I’ve been pretty good with them since I was a kid.”

“What’s your relationship to me?”

“You’re my trusted ally and second in command. I trust you to take my place if I cannot fulfill my role as queen of Nardiria and leader of the Elemental Masters.”

“How did you get all these powers?”

“I was born with them, you just can’t use powers you don’t know you have.”

“How did you learn you had these powers?”

“Master Buwan.”

He continued to ask her more and more questions. By the time they reached the SAMB forest, the sun already dipping down in the sky, she felt mentally worn out. She wasn’t sure what surprised her more at this point: the fact that the group hadn’t been caught by Nardirian guards, the fact no one in the group had turned around and forced him to shut up, or the fact Ash hadn’t lost his voice during his long winded rambles.

He hummed to himself thinking of what else he could ask.

“Haven’t you asked enough for today? This has already been a lot longer than twenty questions.”Cassy said with a playful smile.

“One last question, I’ve been curious about this for a while.” Ash pleaded.

“Fine, what is it?” The younger girl inquired.

“You keep referring to the Elemental Warriors as the Elemental Masters. What exactly are the Elemental Masters?” Ash asked.

“They are called the Elemental Masters because of their unbelievable abilities to fully manipulate a specific element. They also the lords and ladies of Nardiria, making up the Elemental Council which sits by my side. They help me rule the kingdom and keep everyone out of danger. Since each of them had such a large role in my story only made sense they’d get a say in government. After all I needed to restock the castle with all new people who were loyal to me instead of the old dynasty. I needed powerful voices in government to help keep the people happy so I wouldn’t end up my Douglas by mistake.” She replied.

“Not that King Douglas is or was a bad king in general. The only reason we stood up to fight him was because we needed to stop the expansion of Nardiria before more people got hurt. Not many people supported the war in Nardiria or the rest of SAMB.” Ash countered. “He had been a good man who cared deeply for everyone especially the his soldiers. I know he cared about you quite a bit.”

“In my world he became cold and harsh, he always seemed to be angry with everyone, assuming they’d betray him. After I overthrew him he was bent on getting vengeance. He has let himself go over the past year and a half. He doesn’t care about himself anymore.” She replied shaking her head.

Ash paused for a moment, his lips pressing together to form a thin line. “Something must have happened to him. Perhaps he was betrayed.”

“Yeah, I guess something like that probably happened.” Cassy said looking away, an image of his cold, hate filled eyes burning away at her mind.

“Storm! Kevin! Zack! Sunshine! PB! Where have you guys been.” An extremely annoyed female yelled from somewhere ahead.

Two figures approached, revealing themselves to be the SAMBeria soldiers, Accailia and Happy.

“Who are all these people? Where did you go? Everyone has been looking for you nonstop. We thought Cassiopeia had b had taken all of you  to the Nardirian prison.” Accailia fumed.

“Well she technically did.” PB mused in a cheerful tone.

Accailia’s ears turned into claws and a growl rumbled in her throat as she looked at Cassy.

Happy held out her arm to stop the older girl. “Calm down they most likely went to break the newbees out of prison. Besides I told you I overheard them talking about taking a short mini mission didn’t I?”

Accailia huffed again, her brown eyes shifting away from the group. “Well you all should have still told us. Just because you are all the highest ranked here it doesn’t mean you can leave everyone else in the dark.”

“Relax, no harm was done. They were gone for a day, besides I’m getting paid extra for this.” Happy grinned, her black to blue ombre hair falling over her shoulder.

“And I was hired.” A male voice chimed in.

Cassy looked up to see a young boy with dark blonde hair and bright lime green armor standing on a tree branch.

“Not that you’re much help, Pizz C. It wouldn’t kill you to listen to orders from time to time.” Accailia said in annoyance.

“Once a rogue always a rogue, the only difference if that I now give you guys a hand.” He replied before vanishing into the trees again.

“And this is why we need to have generals around.” The brown haired girl groaned before looking back to larger group. “Who are these people anyways.”

“The elemental masters, they were my followers in my dimension but in this one they were trapped by King Douglas because of my counterpart. I couldn’t leave them there so I convinced the others to come with me and set them free.” Cassy replied bluntly, continuing to walk past Accailia to the camp. “Most of them are in need of a healer and they all need a good rest to get them back in shape after two years of sitting in a cell.”

PB skipped up alongside the older girl, a cheerful look on her youthful face. “I wonder if Jam is out yet.”

“I’m sure that he’s looking forward to your return. They said he wasn’t very hurt so he’s probably waiting for you.” The blonde replied.

The tips of the burnette’s ears turned pink. “Not that it really matters if he is. We’re just friends, he has much better things to do than sit around waiting for me.”

Cassy chuckled softly at the girl’s denial. She found it quite amusing but she didn’t want to be caught in the same position. Her heart thudded slightly as she recalled times she had been, though she had always tossed away feeling due to her busy schedule.

“You are both lucky, once this war is over the two of you will have plenty of time to hang out. I wish I were that lucky, but until I leave her I’ll keep trying to find a way to get back home and even if I get home I have a kingdom to run. Promise me, when this war ends, you’ll live your life to the fullest, don’t let others trap you down with more responsibility than you can handle.”

The burnette nodded softly although looking a little confused.

The group entered camp and Cassy watched everything happen. Storm and Kevin were herded into a small shack to discuss the future actions of the group alongside their battle strategists by Accailia. Zack and Happy escorted the elemental masters to the medical hut where Raven and Silver were waiting. Sunshine left to go find her animals to make sure they were still alright after she had left for a day. Then Peanut Butter was pulled off by a rather happy looking ginger she could only guess was Jam.

The blonde puffed out her cheeks and leaned back against a tree. “Welp now what?”

She glanced around the clearing where most everyone was minding their own business a few of them casting untrusting glances in Cassy’s general direction. She doubted they’d let her give them a hand so she could pass time until her “friends” returned. She wasn’t sure if she could consider them friends yet, she cared for them a lot and wanted nothing more to stand by their side and become their sword and shield but at the same time they still hardly knew her, their faith in her was still wavering. One slip up and she knew she’d lose their trust.

She winced slightly, not wanting to think about what would happen should they all decide she wasn’t being honest. Well there would always be one person who was faithful to her. Ash was her older brother and as far as she knew he still considered her as such.

Cassy glanced towards the infirmary. No doubt Ash would soon be out, chalking his lack of energy to his malnutrition for the past couple years. Until then she wanted something to do. After a moment she decided to talk a walk by herself, just some free time to go out and clear her head of this whole “other dimension” issue.

She hadn’t been walking long, perhaps ten to fifteen minutes, when she heard something nearby.

“Hello? Storm, Ash, is that you?”

The blonde groaned holding her head. Something was wrong, something was very wrong. Loud sounds like a monster’s footsteps echoed around her for all directions as if she were in a cave or surrounded by enemies. The ground below her felt as though it were shaking but she could not that the tree branches didn’t tembled alongside it. Everything beyond the closest trees looked odd. They made her feel uneasy and disoriented. Something was very wrong, this wasn’t natural. Then it clicked, it was an illusion meant to confuse her. Someone was trying to manipulate her senses in a way she wouldn’t be able to tell what was going on. Who did she know that could create illusions like this? Icicle.

She chuckled slightly a cocky grin playing on her lips. “I see you came back for a rematch Icicle. I’m not going to let you harm anyone in that camp so go ahead and try to attack me. Do your worst.” The girl’s eyes turned gold, warning her unseen opponent to back off. “You’ve seen what I’m capable of, remember?”

A chilling solid encased her feet and ankles at an alarming speed. She looked down at the ice and immediately tried melt it off. She cried out in surprise when she burnt herself, the ice disappearing in a puff of smoke. It had just been an illusion.

An angered hiss of air escaped between her teeth. Icicle was a very clever person, there was no denying that. This was going to very difficult to escape. It’s obvious she can’t bluff her way free and her magic levels are still extremely low.

Out of the corner of her eye saw Icicle and tried to blast her with air. Once again it vanished into a puff of smoke proving to have been nothing more than a figment of Cassy’s imagination. Dark fire slammed into her back throwing her forward where she skidded across the ground. She lifted her face out of the dirt and panted slightly. As she sat up onto her knees ice encased her hands and feet, hindering her movement. The blonde huffed, she wasn’t going to fall for the same trick twice. She attempted to continue sitting up but the ice held her in place. It was real this time. The distorted world around her vanished and saw Icicle and Cleo standing in front of her. Before she had time to react Cleo snapped in her face. The last thing she saw before Cleo’s magic knocked her out was a lime green blur vanishing into the trees.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Boop

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

I'm so tough. I love it. 

Can I put a gang member form in? He's also kind of my shipmate.

• Posted at:

☾Luana☽

✦Catholic

✦Ravenclaw

✦Thea

✦SAMBer since 2016

✦Creator of Haven for the Elements ⦅⦆ It's on its 36th page!

May the stars and the moon light your path!

Sometimes it's hard to be me. But I keep trying.

redwolf988

Hardened by war I suppose. I'm glad you like it. 

If you want to than be my guest. Just follow the link from the first chapter and post it along side all the other forms. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Oh, another chapter! 

I tried doing an abirdged thing but I only had two ideas and it both kind of had Storm as a main part and I couldn't think of anything else and it would be unfair to post things just for my character and be biased like that so yeah. But now I have two somewhat decent ideas and one's cassy and one's storm so I guess I'll just post these: 

Cassy: hi my name is cassy and im bored so im going to walk out and about in the middle of a warzone, what could possibly go wrong?

(okay but like she could actually die of boredom if she wasn't a wanted woman)

Storm: okay was anyone smart enough to bring food?

Everyone: no

Storm: god you're all idiots

someone: well you didn't bring any food either.

Storm: shut-

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

LOL, yeah Cassy was being an idiot but in her defense she was probably going to be attacked by an SAMBer if she stood around long enough. And she is very used to living a life in constant danger, she's been kidnapped how many times in the past? A thousand? For gosh sakes she should win an award for "Most avoided deaths in single week". 

Poor Storm, things will only get worse for her in the upcoming chapters, she's probably going to be very upset. At least for this next mission they'll pack before leaving. They have learned that breaking into the Nardirian castle takes longer than they had originally planned. 

But yeah the next chapters are: 

Chapter Fourteen- The New Mission

Chapter Fifteen- Save Me

Chapter Sixteen- Castle Guard

Chapter Seventeen- Between Light and Dark

Chapter Eighteen- Forgive Me

Chapter Nineteen- [Censored due to spoilers] 

Chapter Twenty- Heart Break

And that's all the chapters I have planned out. I mean I know what I want to happen but I don't have it broken up just yet. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Chapter Fourteen

The New Mission

Part One

“So in summary, Cassy ran off on her own, was attacked by two teenagers who Cassy seemed to know, and then was dragged off to who knows where?” Happy inquired as her fellowed paid allie filled her in on what he had seen.

Pizz C nodded vigorously from where he still sat in a low tree branch. His chest heaved up and down rapidly from trying to get here as quickly as he could while attempting to hide in the treetops. He looked like he was about to overheat, no doubt from the heavy lime green armor he woar. It was already over ninety degrees today even if he was in the shadows long sleeves were a killer during physical feats. One of the many reason Happy always stuck to her large T-shirts, leggings, and boots, although the boots weren’t always the best thing to deal with the heat, they were more for coping with surprisingly dangerous forest floor. Anyone who wore sandals in the forest was crazy, then again the only person she knows who is currently wearing sandals is the girl who vanished under the wing of two unknown persons because she decided that despite being extremely wanted she’d go on a fun little walk, alone.  

She closed her brown eyes and brushed the dimond her under her left eye, careful not to smudge her galaxy framed glasses. “We should probably tell the others. What do you think of writing it in a letter and getting out of there before we can be roped into a long and boring bicker contest over what they should do about Cassy?”

“Oh? And what about Cassy should we be ‘bickering’ about.” A assertive female voice countered.

“General Accalia, what great timing you have. You even brought along General Storm and General Kevin, great.” Happy said, not even trying to disguise the sarcasm in her voice.

Behind the pair of paid fighters stood three of the four highest ranked people in camp approached them. The twelve year old, strategic, fierce, wolf girl, the fifteen year old, clever and untrusting lightning girl, and finally the seventeen year old who was the only boy and also happened to be a sword fighting protege and all around good weapon user.  Needless to say they were the three people Happy had hoped to avoid the most.

Accalia was about to respond but Kevin took her place.

“Pardon me you two, I don’t mean to discomfort you with our inquiries but it would help to get straight to the point of what has become of our new friend.” He said with a slight bow of respect.

“I was out doing… stuff… when I heard fighting. When I got there I saw Cassy looking really disoriented and talking two girls though it didn’t seem like she could actually see them. After a few seconds one of them knocked her out and the other turned into a dragon. I came back here as fast as I could after that.” Pizz C said.

“Of course something like this would happen to her.” Storm sighed.

“She had to find some way to make herself as bothersome as Cassiopeia. They are the same person after all.” Accalia muttered back to the female general.

“Anyways, you wouldn’t happen to have recognized either of the culprits?” Kevin inquired.

“Nah, they bother were girls in their upper teens. One had strawberry blond hair and had large blue framed glasses. The other one had dark brown hair, tan skin, and looked like she might be a noble of some sort.” Pizz C replied with a shrug.

“The first one. That one kind of sounds like General Icicle from the Nardirian Army, and that would explain the person who could shapeshift into a dragon.” Storm pointed out.

“So another mission to the Nardirian Castle?” Kevin asked as he turned to face the two younger girls.

“Yeah, someone needs to save her tail.” Storm replied running her head, messing up her pony tail.

“Well, who are we taking? We’ll probably need a Nardirian on our side to navigate the area. Maybe one of the Elemental Warriors?”

“The only one strong enough to really be any help would be Ash. He’d also probably be the first one to volunteer seeing as though it’s his sister.”

“We also need fighters. Even though you are super strong and if Ash is anything like Cassy he is too, we still don’t know were she is meaning we’ll being in the caught in their home turf and extremely outnumbered.”

“We’ll also want to be sneaky so we’ll need people who can keep their mouths shut, so not Sunshine and PB, no offense to them they just talk to each other a lot.” Storm paused in thought. “How about Zack, can he still join us?”

“Nah, he said he wanted to help out the Elemental Warriors and get to know them since Cassy had told us we in her world had worked alongside them in her world.”

Storm thought again. “How about you Accalia?”

“Someone needs to stay here and hold down the fort. Mason and I will handle that.” Accalia replied nodding over to her brown haired boyfriend who was exercising near the center of camp.

The auburn haired boy looked off towards the battle strategy room so see a girl with white braided hair that fell to her knees. The snow leopard ears were pricked, listening around the camp for any trouble, her tail swishing low over the long blades of grass.

“How about Dusk? She’s really strong and she doesn’t totally hate Cassy.” Kevin suggested.

A dark look entered Accalia’s eyes. “There are only four generals here. Don’t you dare steal the only other remotely respected figure from camp. With the two of us it was a nightmare itself.”

The eldest of the four generals let out a nervous pity laugh, holding his hands up in surrender so the wolf girl would maim him. After a moment Kevin puffed out his cheeks while tapping his foot. His eyes scanned over the sun dappled camp searching for any warriors he knew he could trust and were capable of being stealthy and strong at the same time. There were plenty of people around camp, eating, talking, train, patching up tents, so why couldn’t he think of anyone. Out of the corner of his eye he caught the movement of two shapes, one in lime green heading up a tree, and the other in an oversized T-shirt trying to slip out through the vine.

He tried to hide of playful smirk as he turned back towards Storm. Happy noted this and groaned, knowing full well what he was about to say.

“You said we’d need stealthy people did you not? Why don’t we take the two who are currently trying to sneak away from us?”

Storm looked over to both of the half hidden rouges on their paychecks. “I think that is a great idea.”

The pair let out an exasperated, wordless cry. Pizz C leaned forward hitting his head on the trunk of the tree, more than likely adding a new bruise to his already beat up face. He twisted his head back and forth slightly before letting it rest, silently regretting getting involved in this whole Cassy mess. His dark, messy blond hair sprayed around, clinging to the rough bark of the tree showing off the green and black striped bandana crossing his forehead.

Happy sighed, running her fingers through her black and blue hair. “I better be getting paid extra for this.”

Kevin’s ice blue eyes held Happy’s brown gaze for a long moment. Before long he let out a long sigh of defeat, running his hand over his head, messing up his usually side slicked hair.

“Alright, I’ll see to it you get more money. However that sum of money relies on you, the more you help, the more money you earn.”

“When are we heading out, General?” Happy asked, content with the situation now.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Chapter Fourteen

The New Mission

Part Two

“We’re leaving as soon as possible.” Storm cut in. “However this time around we are actually bringing supplies. I’ll get some food rations, Kevin head over to the infirmary. Ask for some supplies and see if Ash is up for the journey. Happy, Pizz C… pack anything you can think of that we might need.”

Having said that the three general headed off in their own directions leaving the two teenagers behind.

“They do realize that what they think we need and what I think we’ll need are very different from each other, right?” Happy inquired to her quieter partner.

The blond male simply shrugged and jumped down from his tree following Happy back towards camp where they’d pack all the necessities as well as quite a few items that weren’t exactly what Storm had had in mind.

Meanwhile on the other end of camp Kevin Oleander was making his way towards the infirmary. He peeled apart the patched up tan curtain covering the entrance to the infirmary. He looked into the room where the two healers were running around trying to treat patients all around the room. To his surprise there were twelve of twenty lanterns lit instead of just eight for the elemental masters. There must have been another patrol scuffle within the past twenty four hours that required some of them to be rushed to the infirmary to be seen by professional healers..

“Knock, knock.” He said with a goofy grin. He regained his cool upon meeting the annoyed glances of the two female medics. “Pardon my intrusion but I require some assistance.”

The black haired elf gave an exasperated sigh. “Don’t tell me, more injured people?”

“Not quite as urgent as that Raven.” The seventeen year old replied.

The other girl looked up from where she was tending to Lorelie, her black hair shining a purple hue in the soft light.

“Then what is it you need? We’re rather busy.” Silver pointed out bluntly.

Kevin just smiled apologetically. Healers are frightening. They are cold. Don’t mess with the healers. They can save you or they can kill you.

“Well I need to make up a first aid bag quickly.” He informed them.

“If you can’t tell we currently have quite a few patients and with all the fighting going on recently we should be expecting another wave soon. With how limited supplies are we can’t really spare anything.” Silver replied curtly, returning to tending to her pacient.

“But we’re going into the Nardirian Castle and have no idea where in said castle we’re going or even if our target is there. No doubt at least one of us will get hurt since we are only going with a patrol of five people.”

“No you won’t need any medical supplies. Corpses can’t apply bandages.”

“H-hey don’t write us off just like that!” Kevin complained.

“Why are you even going to that dreadful place again?” Fiona asked from her cot across the room.

“Cassy decided it was the best idea to go on a walk alone right after ticking of the Nardirian army.” He replied rubbing the back of his neck.

The whole room made note of how much sense that made.

“Why bother saving her, what has she done to deserve your mercy?” Fiona asked again sounding rather bitter toward the older girl.

“Hey, she saved us, she didn’t have to do that. You heard what happened. This isn’t the same Cassiopeia that we know, this is someone who wanted to help right the wrongs she’s done.” Ash countered, as he bounced up from his bed.

“I still think she’s faking it.” Fiona grumpled

“Or that she’s just gone insane.” Sora chimed in.

“Or both.” Silver added.

Kevin’s brow frowned. “She’s done nothing but be kind and helpful since arriving. She’s put her life on the line for us time and time again. Don’t we owe her the help?” He asked, looking to Silver.

Her gray eyes held his icy gaze steadily before softening. “Alright, I’ll see what I can scrape together for you.”

“Thank you Silver, I owe you one.” Kevin said with a large smile.

“Add that on to the hundred others you owe me.” She called over.

A hand clasped down on Kevin’s shoulder. “So when are we heading out to find my sister?”

“Are you volunteering?”

“That should be rather obvious, I am her older brother and also the only fit person here who was born in Nardiria.”

“Well good because that count of five people was already including you.”

“We are going to die aren’t we?”

“Let’s try not to. I don’t want the last thing I think before dying to be Raven’s voice saying ‘I told you so’.” Kevin replied with a light hearted laugh.

Ash chuckled. “I suppose that’s a decent reason to want to survive.”

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

1 , 2 , , 4