Thumbnail avatar 4b0f53380f

mermaidlime10

Hi everyone! Write a story in 100-450 words.There are 10 spots. The top 5 will get prizes. The prizes will go like this: #1:20 stars!, #2:15 stars!, #3:10 stars!, #4: 5 stars!, #5: 1 star!

So stop reading, and start writing!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

SAVE A SPOT

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names  

Thumbnail avatar 2dacde932c

platinumdragon2816

I won't do good... But save unless someone else wants my spot...

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

save

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

save

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 07063bedcc

wolfbird1019

Save a spot!

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Save!

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

'Rubix cubes are easy when you're colorblind'

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save a spot for me please.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

Save if there's enough!

• Posted at:

I'm Ethan!

GivThem Potatoe

Banished from my kingdom forever!

You Think this is the end?! Ha your wrong!

The Field. 

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Save!

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

im dead, dont mind me. i just pop in from time to time, or try to commit to the SAMB and end up failing and leaving for a few months before trying again. not really active anymore but sorta there

Thumbnail avatar d7b76a5476

wolfpaw1527

what the heck guys 'save' is only one word

ya'll lose

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

ROBLOX            AND PEGGY!

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

Nacho.exe

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

silvermist539

wait. 450 word limit? I don't think I've ever written a story that short... Could it be a poem instead? Summary of a story?

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

im dead, dont mind me. i just pop in from time to time, or try to commit to the SAMB and end up failing and leaving for a few months before trying again. not really active anymore but sorta there

Thumbnail avatar 2dacde932c

platinumdragon2816

Yeah.. No.. Six and a half attempts and I can not write a story that short. Unsave *backs out awkwardly * 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

I CLAIM DUSK'S SPOT

saaaave

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

mermaidlime10

I will change the word limit to UNLIMITED!

• Posted at:

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

mermaidlime10

@Livvy:Accepted

@Cassy:Accepted

@Eris:Accepted

@Aura:Accepted

@Archer:Accepted

@Rachel: Accepted                                      

@Cleo:Accepted

@Ethan:Accepted

@Joy:Accepted

There is 1 spot left!

• Posted at:

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

mermaidlime10

@Livvy:Accepted

@Cassy:Accepted

@Eris:Accepted

@Aura:Accepted

@Archer:Accepted

@Rachel: Accepted                                      

@Cleo:Accepted

@Ethan:Accepted

@Joy:Accepted

There is 1 spot left!

• Posted at:

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

mermaidlime10

Sorry for the double post!

• Posted at:

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

save please!!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

mermaidlime10

@Jester:Accepted!

There are no spots left. But if the people who saved don't write they're story in 1 week I will give away they're 

• Posted at:

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Yay unlimited words! I actually wrote this about 8 months ago.

Recently, it seemed that all the girl ever had the chance to do was run. She couldn’t stay in one place for long, as the man with greasy blonde hair, dirty, harassing green eyes and clean white skin was after her. He had cornered her once, shrewdly trying to coax her into the hands of himself and his company, but she was no little susceptible girl who followed blindly. She was resolute in staying away from him, but he always found her. The girl wasn’t sure how he found her, but she knew that he wanted her, and would stop at nothing to get her. He had taken most everything away from her, but she remained incredulous of the idea that there was no escape for her.

She was in a tree, her feet swinging from the branch as she caught a break, a pause in the great game of cat- and- mouse that was going on. She heard voices down below her, one letting loose a string of curses upon loosing track of the prey, the girl they called Shard, and when the girl leaned over to look, the other had a very morose look on his face, most likely due to his partner and his speaking impropriety. It was coming time to leave again, but the morose man with high, gaunt cheeks caught sight of her, and yelled in another language to his partner, and the game of cat- and- mouse resumed. The girl jumped from tree to tree, trying to get the man’s eyes out of mind. The eyes and language were the only clue that something was off in this oh so gruesome world of hers.

She finally ran out of trees, but the men were nowhere in sight. She cautiously scaled the tree back down to the hard packed dirt ground, and began to run away, her Nike sneakers leaving tread prints in the ground. All of a sudden, in less time than it would take to blink, the strange, gaunt cheeked man was in front of her and holding her. “Got… the… little… brat”, he called out, stuttering over the words, as if they were not his own, with considerable space between each.

“Good, good, cage her up and we’ll get paid handsomely.” This voice she knew- this was the cat, or the cat’s accomplice at times, the sidekick of the man with greasy blonde hair. “After all, she’s a lowlife, no- rights like you, ay?” The man holding me doesn’t like the sidekick’s taunts, and quickly throws me into a cage behind him, locking it with a strange key, then mutters something she can neither make out nor understand. “Hey, watcha waiting for, you covetous brute?” The girl don’t know what is going on between the two, but sees the gaunt cheeked man do something odd. He closes his eyes, and a moment later, the sidekick flies into the clearing.

“Glad you could come.” The strange, gaunt faced man smiles viciously, and is turned enough so that the girl can see a sharp toothed grin.

“Well, I’m glad I could come to.” The sidekick retorts in a caustic way. The girl sees a chance, and reaches deep into her core self to pull out her light, which she hadn’t done so in a long while. The two men look up just as twin bolts of lightning strike them down. As the girl jumps down, she sees their blood- the sidekicks is red while the other man had silvery- purple blood running down his body. He turns his head toward her, and mutters twenty bone- chilling words before taking his final, ragged breath.

“This world is not as it seems. You are not human. Wake up, and leave this realm within your mind.” The girl does not know what he means by this, but she closes his eyes, out of respect. With that, she heads back up into the tree to gain sleep to continue on with the game of cat- and- mouse.

The girl wakes up in a blinding white room, and thrashes around, but the greasy blonde haired man stood in front of her.

“We only want to help you.” He says, but she shakes her head viciously, as she finds the words she wants to say.

“No. You want me, and I don’t know why. Release me, greasy haired man.” Her voice was horse from months of disuse, and it showed, as she had a small coughing fit after she finished speaking. The man merely laughs.

“She doesn’t even know what’s happening, that this is just a twisted mind game of hers- one of cat- and- mouse. Show her.” A man in full black and a very stylish ebony black top hat with stylized wings at the band steps forward and sticks a needle into his own arm without even flinching. The blood inside is an ever- changing liquid, and she sees his eyes- all three.

“I’m not from Earth. Neither are you.” He takes a clean needle and sticks it into the girl’s skin. The blood that comes out is a violent, angry yet mellow deep, dark midnight blue. He then sticks the first needle into her after pulling the first out.

“Open your eyes.” He hissed, and with that, disappeared. She wanted to scream at the burning in her veins, but couldn’t, and lost herself to the deep, dark grasps of the non- sleep.

When S.T. awoke, the first thing she saw was a strange man dressed in all black with an ebony black top hat with stylized wings at the base is looking at her. She tries to scream, but can’t, and the man looks over at her.
                “You’re awake.” He says, surprise in his voice, and S.T. nods. “You have been trapped in your own mind, playing both the role of cat- and- mouse, and now you are damaged, a shard. My job was to fix you. I’m afraid I failed, only succeeding in waking you up. Now, you must disappear… for good.” I want to scream, alert someone to this doom I’m facing, when the door opens and a girl with no eyes, flaming red hair, gaunt cheeks, and scales covering her skin walks in.

“What are you doing?” She asks the man in a stylish top hat, and he shrugs.

“I’m fixing my mistake. I should never have agreed to this.” She shrugs back at him.

“You did agree to this, Jakob. The hydra wants her heart back. I went and saw her again.” S. T. wondered what the strange girl meant by the hydra wanted her heart back, but couldn’t do anything. She was alive, and a living, breathing being. She couldn’t be the heart, surely?

“Just have some new people go in. I need to save her.” There was regret in his eyes. “It’s my fault she’s in this situation.”

“It is not your fault. Shard Tallone went in of her own accord. It called her, and saw something in her. It had nothing to do with you, so it’s not your fault that your younger sister is now the heart.”

“But Viper Thorne…” He pleads and begs with her, his eyes growing wide and trance- inducing. Viper Thorne ignores him, and sticks something into S.T.’s arm, and the world grows black again as she travels back to her world.

“She’s gone, and you have to accept it Jakob. She is the sole power of the Nine Point. Now, she is returning, and the hydra’s heart beats once more. Stop sending her messengers.” S.T. hears this before she is fully retaken back to the black area, to be put into a new cage, a new game of cat- and- mouse.

A new place, a new start. The girl rubs her eyes blearily, as she doesn’t know quite where she is at first. Then, realization dawns on her as she realizes that it is a carnival. Delighted to not be playing cat- and- mouse, whatever that is, any longer, she runs through the area, looking at the dizzying lights and spinning, and all the humans around her. She doesn’t quite fit in, and a new game of cat- and- mouse has just begun. She pulls out her lethal whips, and the people around her realize the tacitly dangerous game that has begun, the game with her as the cat and them as the mice.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

silvermist539

The Hunt

Stay silent. Her pawsteps made no sound as the hunt began. They were going after the bull elk today. There would be many injuries, maybe even a death. But it would be worth it. Or maybe not. The pack was hunting the bull since they had to show their strength to the neighboring packs.

It was all politics. They are wanted to combine with the Amouria Pack, however they had to prove they were strong enough.

So the Amourian wolves were hiding in the trees, silently watching and judging. She took a deep breath. This, was crucial. Messing up would cause the pack to lose the bond with Amouria, and with the approaching war coming closer and closer, that bond was everything.

I've got this. She was one of the best hunters in Nahakrha. She wasn't bragging, it was merely the fact of the matter. She wouldn't be on the hunt if she did not possess such prowess.

The bull continued to graze peacefully, not noticing the two dozens of wolves hiding in the trees.. The art of surprise would prove useful. Her luna, or female alpha, Falling star, was beside her, waiting for the signal from her mate, Lightning Blaze. The other alpha of Nahakrha.

Then, all at once, the signal was, well, signaled, and the hunt became real. Delilah darted across the open, green meadow, the soft grass tickling her paws as she swerved to avoid the cow elks’ kicks. Her goal was to move the cows away from the bull, or vice versa if possible.

She paired up with Firefly, a younger she-wolf. Together, they chased one of the cows away, nipping at the heels and biting its rump. Delilah saw the males starting to come forward, as the bull was now standing alone. The pack no longer had to worry about getting kicked by cows, and could focus on the bull entirely.

The males then began. They charged the bull, then darted away as quick as they had come to avoid th bull’s kicks. So far, no injuries or fatalities. They were fortunate.

The female’s job continued to keep the cows at bay, not allowing them to go back to their bull.

After a while, not much progress had been made. The males continued to harass the bull, but little to no damage was inflicted on the bull for every bite. Things weren't looking great.

More minutes passed, but to no avail. Then, there was a reverberating thud. A wolf had been thrown aside! She recognized it as Whispers. Delilah froze. What would happen? The male staggered to his paws and she released the breath she hadn't realized she had been holding.

Suddenly, Lightning Blaze leaped upon the great bull’s back, and plunged his teeth into his neck. A bold, bold move. And with boldness comes risk.The bull gave a great buck, and her alpha was thrown off with a thump.

Delilah saw Falling Star rush to her mate’s side. The female alpha’s pink tongue flicked over his face. From the distance, she saw the male open his eyes, and rose unsteadily to his paws. Falling Star signaled that they were going back to camp. The females nodded; the males were too preoccupied with the bull to notice.

In the very least, the bull was now bleeding freely from the wound on the top of his neck, blood slowly running down its shoulder. The battle wasn't going well. With the alpha gone, the odds weren't in their favor. Not only that, but another wolf had already fallen from a kick.

Delilah knew that if nothing happened soon the hunt might drag into the night. She could tell the others agreed.

They had to do something. But what? The females stopped in the scaring of the cows, pondering.

What about if they chased the bull great distances? The females knew their speed and stamina outmatched the males. Surely the bull would tire.

Delilah, deciding to go with the plan, bound forward, and ran at the bull. The she-wolves saw what she was doing and joined in.

With all the females coming at him, the bull fled. He ran for his life.

The females chased, with their beta in the lead, with the determination of a bear searching for food after hibernation. Delilah was almost as high ranked, being the best of the hunters, so she was behind Midnight.

They chased and chased, the sun setting as they finally managed to tire the bull. It stopped, and faced them, lowering its head to charge.

The females scattered as the bull broke through their ranks. They were waiting for the males to arrive. The she-wolves knew knew they didn't have the strength to take down the bull themselves.

At last, the males crested over the hill they were on, panting, but ready to continue their battle with the bull, We’ve-got-you-now looks on their faces.

The females darted aside as the males lunged. They leapt upon the bull, biting and snapping.

The tired bull could not fight back as much as I had earlier. This gave the pack an advantage. An advantage they needed.

Then, out of the blue, the male beta pounced on the bull’s back, like his alpha before him. He then hit the same spot as Lightning Blaze had, digging his teeth deeper and deeper, blood now gushing down the shoulder.

Unable to buck Leaf off, the bull could do nothing as Whispers, Delilah’s mate, crunched on one of the bull’s hind legs and held on.

Another male that Delilah couldn't see, did the same thing, incapacitating the bull.

The bull tossed it’s head, exposing the jugular. The beta wasted no time and jumped off the bulls back and bit down on the neck, hanging off the ground from his jaws.

With the killing bite issued, the bull could do nothing.

There was a great thump and roar. The bull had fallen. This was it. Everyone, including the females, surged forward. The betas ate first.

Everyone was back in camp. Lightning Blaze was okay, with an injured leg and sprained neck. There had been no fatalities, luckily. Whispers had broken one of his paws, and a few males had sprained paws or legs, but they were generally okay.

Delilah then heard the sound she had been waiting for all day. Her puppies. They bound forward, yipping, licking her all over. One of them jammed there nose in the corner of her mouth, and she obliged, giving the pup some of the meat from the hunt. The other two did the same.

Delilah then heard her sister, Rose, approach. She had watched her puppies for her while she was hunting. Delilah barked in thanks, and rubbed against Rose for a moment, before Rose left to find where the bull’s carcass lay.

Whispers then found his family: mate and three pups. Life was well.

Sounds of pawsteps alerted the pack of approaching wolves. The Amouria Pack was coming. They filed into camp, and the alphas found Lightning Blaze and Falling Star. The two bowed to their Nahakrhan counterparts.

They had accepted the alliance.

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

thordragon328

Will submit mine tomorrow 

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

thordragon328

Make that tomorrow tomorrow....

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

redwolf988

I'm almost done with mine I'll probably have it done tomorrow or the day after. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

im making progress on mine, just stuck as of where to go with it right now so i wont be finished right away or anything

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

The boy couldn’t see past the blindfold. It was annoying him, almost as annoying as the bracelet chafing  his wrist. He tried to smash it off multiple times before giving up completely. He had also tried to get a bearing of his surroundings. He figured out he has in a cell, constantly guarded. And the only thing that stood between him and freedom was the stupid bracelet on his wrist. If it wasn’t there, well, this guards would be stunned, with minor electric currents running through them. The boy wasn’t cruel. He wouldn’t kill them. He wasn’t like their master.

He heard voices outside his cell, and listened closely. “It’s awful. If my family wasn’t on the line, I’d let them go. They were protecting our home from her.” The one guard muttered. The other replied in a sharp voice. “Don’t talk like that. Then it’ll be us. At least we could bury them. Or, what’s left of them” The first sighed. “They’re not even twenty. They never lived right. And here we are, about to end it for them.” The other guard lost their sharpness. “At least we gave them the drug. They’re out before they can feel the pain. “ The boy shuddered. He didn’t like the sound of that.

“Those lights in the sky though. They're so strange.” The first muttered. The second could have nodded, but the blindfold was there to prevent him seeing. “It starting when she drowned the girl. Then the aqua light that came from her body. Then the girl she pushed off the left fe, then boy she burned, and the one yesterday when she froze her to death. Gray, red, and white lights came from them. It’s cruel- Killing them in ways they were gifted.” The boy stopped listening. Fat tears trickled down his cheeks. They killed her. They killed Natalie. And Raine, and Dante, and Zia. He and Colin were the only two left. These stupid bracelets. If they weren’t in the picture, Nat would have breathed when they threw her under, Raine would have used the wind to stop her fall,Dante wouldn’t have burned, and Zia wouldn’t had been  frozen. And he knew how he was going to die too. It made sense, if the women behind that mask  was going to kill him like she killed the others.

He wanted to kill that women. She took away his siblings in arms. She took away Raine, who dyed her hair a new shade every month, yet managed to keep it alive, Dante, who would always had way after way after way to get them out of training, and Zia, who could make anyone feel better with hugs and fresher baked cookies. And she killed Natalie. Nat, the girl that was his everything. His girl. He’d lost her once before, but he was able to bring her back. He doubting that was in the picture this time. It wouldn't matter. He'd be joining her soon

The cell door opened. “Mr. Walker…. I’m sorry about this whole thing.” the first guard said, and the boy could hear their footsteps coming to him. They took of his blindfold, and he blinked. His eyes adjusted from total darkness to a bit of light. “You need to come with us. But his-” The second pulled out a syringe. The boy shuddered, needles a fear of his. “This drug will have you asleep when she kills you. Do we have your permission to give it to you?” The boy took a deep breath, then replied. “I don’t see why not.” His voice was a lot more confident than he felt. The injected him on his forearm, and the boy was still.

The guards led him from the cell, onto a stage. He could hear the whispered murmurs of a crowd. This women was cruel. She was cruel enough to kill them in front of the city. He pulled his head up, and looked down. They were not going to see the fear in his eyes. The women was standing on a balcony, up higher. She waved at the crowd, and in seconds they were quiet. “Any left words?’ She asked him. The boy considered it. He lifted up his left hand, and gave her the bird. “I bet that mask makes you prettier than you actually are. “ The women glared at him, and pointed to a chair. He was right- she was going to electrocute him. And that’s when the drugs took over, and he welcomed the darkness.

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names  

Thumbnail avatar 4a3993dacc

catamber1354

I was interested until you said 450 words.

I may or may not have written a 43 page story in Google Docs for language arts for my teacher. Took me hours, but I finished it. That was in 6th grade. I have no idea what I'll do now.

• Posted at:

I'm Windsong.

I am the weirdest person you will ever meet.

Misfits are often the sanest of people because they're the only ones who have the courage to be themselves.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness

mermaidlime10

@Windsong: I give you permission to use the 43 word story (assuming you wrote it) if you would like to. It might be hard to judge though, because there will be less content. Just keep that in mind!

• Posted at:

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

wolfdragon37424

I will post later.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

thordragon328

Sorry guys, but someone can have my spot.

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

moonlightmystery143

@kamari: she said 43 page, not 43 word. i dont even think 43 words would be able to count as a story, more just a summary or smth

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

mermaidlime10

@Everyone: There is 1 spot open!

• Posted at:

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

mermaidlime10

@Windsong: Try to shorten your story or only use like a page of it. If you are REALLY struggling, you may post the whole thing. OK?

• Posted at:

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

wolfdragon37424

The tree sat, undisturbed in its silence.  No one knew how it had gotten there, but the eerielicious stillness of the air made the perfect opportunity to relax, and find inner balance.  Or so IT thought. 

No one knew how IT had gotten there, either.  Some people just ignored the tree’s strange inhabitants.  But they all knew that NO ONE went to the tree after midnight.  It was a long-established rule that NO ONE dared to test.

However, one midnight-y time was the perfect time for a curious-o little girl like Ally to slip away.  The grass tickled her toes, warning her against it.  She slipped over the crest in the ridge, ducked under the bridge, and swam in the river until she reached the tree.  The bark bended into handholds for her o-so cold hands, and footholds for her o-so cold feet.  Ally climbed higher and higher.  Don’t… the wind moaned.  Don’t… the tree growled.  Don’t… the river gurgled.  She defies the laws of what shapes us, they all cooed. 

Ally reached the top and sat on a branch.  The entire world has never looked so perfect, yet so fragile.  Her crystal-clear thoughts attracted IT to sit on the branch beside her. 

“Child,” it hissed.  “I know more about perfection and inner balance than everyone else.  Come with me, and I shall show you.”  But Ally refused, for she saw IT as it truly was, and she climbed down the tree and made for the house.  When she got there, her mother welcomed her with tears and open arms. 

“Dear child,” she said.  “What have you found?”  Ally looked up at her with shining eyes.

“I have found a way out of our shell,” she answered.  “I have found a way home.”

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Save the last spot

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

[No longer active. Will return one day]

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Legend of the Dancing Fish (This is a legend I made from my warrior cat story)

There once was rich cat that had a great army. This cat had never been told no in his life, which caused him to become a spoiled brat. His name was Menides, and he he had a tendency to have his army hunt down the rarest animals out there so he could collect them. 

One day, a wandering rogue entered Menides's territory. He was brought to Menides immediately because he claimed that he was in search for Dancing Fish. 

"So you are in search for the Dancing Fish, eh?" Menides examined his claws. "What kind of story is that from?" 

"The Dancing Fish is real! I have directions where to go to find it." The wanderer glared. "You're holding me up!"  Menides was so caught up in hearing that there was a new thing that his cats could hunt that he didn't notice the rudness that the wanderer spoke. 

"Where is it? WHERE IS IT?" All Menides needed was the info, and then he could fix his eyes on the prize. 

"Why should I tell you?" The wanderer spat.

"Take him to the cave of thorns! Such rudeness will not be tolerated!" Menides snarled. The guards did what they were told, and dragged the wanderer to the cave of thorns.

------------------------

After a day or two without any food or water, the wanderer finally told Menides the instructions of how to find the Dancing Fish. Menides ran off into the dawn, looking for his new treasure. But Menides was missing something important. Only the purest of heart can convince the Dancing Fish to leave the water.

---------------------

After months of searching, Menides came across the lake that the wanderer had told him about. "Now, we wait until dusk," He mewed. 

Once dusk had fallen, Menides walked down to the lake with a few of his cats. When he got there, he found a she-cat also waiting. 

"Leave, you stupid flea bag! The fish is mine!" Menides snarled.

"We'll see about that," The she-cat got up and sat down a few paces away from Menides.

Suddenly, a charming song floated on the breeze. Fireflies formed complex shapes all over the lake. A whirlpool formed, and a spout of water formed in the middle. Then, a large golden and rainbow mottled fish appeared.

"Swim and catch the fish!" Menides snapped at the guards. But they were mesmerised by the song, so they did not budge a muscle. The fish started dancing, and the she-cat mirrored the fish's moves. They danced faster and faster to the point that they were moving blurrs. Menides couldn't help but stare at the dance in wonder. Most of the fireflies formed dancing fishes and moved about in an intricate dance. Menides lost sight of the she-cat and the fish until the fireflies started dancing towards the moor. Menides turned his gaze and saw the Dancing Fish and the she in the front of the line of dancing fireflies, heading towards the sea. "Stop!" Menides yowled, and came running towards the Dancing Fish. They did one last twirl, and the Dancing Fish jumped into the sea.

"Why are you letting my fish escape!" Menides yowled in fury. "the Dancing Fish isn't anyone's," The she murmered and jumped into the sea after the fish. The trance was broken, and the fireflies vanished. The lake stopped glowing, and the song was gone. All that was left were a few confused guard cats and one angry Menides, staring into the glowing dawn.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

[No longer active. Will return one day]

redwolf988

The Love of a Baker and His Princess 

Chadwick looked at himself in the mirror, trying to smooth down the untamable brown strands that spewed out around his head. After five minutes of struggling he achieved his task. The nineteen year old winked and snapped his fingers into finger guns, pointed at his reflection. His normally cheerful composure vanished as his hair began to poof out again. His round features and chubby cheeks made him look like a toddler pouting.

The boy closed his dark green eyes and rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling softly to himself. “Maybe I should wait to do this until after I buy some hair products.”

He smiled sadly knowing what he said wouldn’t work. He had his job at the bakery that took up most of his time, he only was off work one day a week. Meanwhile Lucinda was the purest heart and most powerful magic in the kingdom. Everyone looked to her for guidance, even the king kept her around his castle to help him. Since the king had never found a wife to give him an heir most speculated that Lucinda would take the old kings place when he passed away. Chadwick didn’t doubt the story, his darling Lucinda always seemed distant when he tried to talk to her about the future of the government. Needless to say she had less time off then he did. Every once in awhile they’d have a day to themselves where they could just sit back and relax in each other's company. More often than not those days were often ruined by Ulric, a dark sorcerer who sought to destroy his uncle, the king, in the name of his father, who should have inherited the throne instead of King Titus. Chadwick was lucky he hadn’t been fired from his job for all the times he’d had to run out and help Lucinda fight for the king. Then there was always Ulric’s twenty year old, brat of a son, Demetrius. The boy worked under his father but had fallen head over heals in love with Lucinda. He’d always appear at the most inconvenient times trying to force Lucinda to join him and be his, even occasionally going to the extreme of trying to corrupt her magic.

He shook his head letting his messy brown fall in it’s normal oddly spikes way before smiling at his reflection again.

He had to do it today. He had to tell Lucinda he loved her today. If he didn’t he’d lose courage again.

Chadwick had known Lucinda for seven years now. At first he hated the devious young girl but over the next three years he grew to love her more than anything. After four years of being too nervous to admit he wanted to be more than friends he was finally going to tell her. Even now she was making her way to their private meadow where he had told her to meet him in his note to her that he had a dove take to her alongside her favorite flower, a blue bell.

Chadwick gave his outfit one last check. He didn’t want to get too dressed up incase she said no but he felt he was way too casual. He wore a simple rusty orange T-shirt under a white jacket with blue jeans and his nicest pair of tennis shoes. He gazed into the open door of his small closet at the ten different outfits he owned. This was the best outfit he owned besides his suit that he received from Lucinda for all the formal events she asked him to attend. He rubbed his head, messing up his hair further, he really needed to put some money aside for a more in between outfit. If Lucinda returned his feelings he’d want to go on dates with he and he couldn’t go around wearing T-shirts all the time.

He smiled at his reflection once more, noting his childish smile that had earned him the nickname “Baby Face” from Lucinda.

He turned and left his small one room one room shack. He found himself placing his hands in his pockets to hide their trembling. He loved Lucinda so much but he worried she didn’t feel the same way. Telling her this and having her reject him could be the end to their friendship. He could lose Lucinda forever. On the other hand Lucinda was known throughout the kingdom for her beauty, power, and pure heart. There were plenty of men who sought her hand in marriage. If he didn’t win her heart someone else would, at least by asking her he would have a chance to live out his happily ever after.  

The nineteen year old quickened his pace, smiling blissfully as he remembered all of the fun he had with Lucinda. His first encounter with the beautiful girl had been forever ingrained into his brain, every tiny detail clear as daylight. He had found her while on my way to work, unconscious in a group of bushes. She looked as though she had been through a great ordeal. Seeing as though his boss would be out that day Chadwick took her to the bakery with him and allowed her to sleep in the backroom.

By the time he went home that night she still hadn’t woken up so he reluctantly took her home with him. No sooner did he set her down in his bed did she wake up and start yelling. She was terrified that he was some sort of creep who had kidnapped her. Chadwick spent awhile trying to calm her down, before losing his cool. During this time he received many insulting titles, one of which being “Baby Faced Jerk” which still stuck with the two of them to this day.

Eventually he had enough of the babbling girl and told her off, saying he should have left her alone in the bush until whatever attacked her came to finish her off. She froze after that, the two didn’t make any sound or look at each other, the atmosphere in the room was practically crushing them. Chadwick, regretting hurting the feelings of the frightened girl, gave her a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. He told her to change into those and he’d fix up her tattered, lavender, sundress for her. Then he left her alone and made dinner for the two of them. She spent the night at his house, her sleeping on his bed and him on the couch.

The next morning Chadwick got to experience first hand the abilities of the man who attacked Lucinda the previous night. Ulric had been hunting down the strangely powerful girl, who was still in no shape to fight after her last encounter with the man. Though Chadwick strongly disputed the annoying girl he didn’t wish for harm to befall her so he tried to keep the man at bay while Lucinda ran. In the fight Chadwick had been badly injured but before any permanent damage could be inflicted on the currently twelve year old boy some of the adult of the village came to his rescue. After the local healer had bandaged him up and healed the worst of it Lucinda returned. By now the boy believe she was a bad omen but she insisted on staying with him until he felt completely better. That was the start of their first adventure where eventually Lucinda’s pure heart and powerful abilities were noticed by the king.

Chadwick still couldn’t believe he had once hated the girl, then again so much had happened to them in the past seven years it was no surprise that feelings between them would change.

Chadwick pushed away the branch blocking the entrance to the secret meadow of Lucinda and Chadwick. The boy froze, his face falling as he saw the scene in front of him.

The beautiful, black haired maiden was back up against a tree, a boy with shaggy red hair towering over her. Demetrius was attacking his Lucinda again, on his special day.

“D-Demetrius, what do you want?” Lucinda asked nervously, pressing herself closer to the tree.

“Beautiful, you know what I want by now. Just tell me that you love me and come with me to where you belong,” Demetrius said, pinning her hands over head.

Lucinda’s crystal blue eyes widened in terror as she continued to struggle.

“Leave me alone Demetrius,” she yelled.

Light well up around her hands but before she could use the light Demetrius's hand that had her’s pinned was surrounded by shadowy wisps. The shadows attacked the light and she let out a scream of pain as tears fell down her pale face.  

The masculine twenty year old smirked at the terrified girl. “Come on beautiful, just say it already and I won’t have to hurt you anymore.”

“No, I don’t love you! I will never love you, you’re a creep!” Lucinda cried, her head still buried in her left shoulder.

The boy hummed slighted and used his free hand to roughly grab her chin, forcing her to look at him. “I suppose I’ll just have to make you love me then.” He leaned forward and captured the younger girl’s lips.

The eighteen year old screamed and struggled but the redheaded male was physically stronger than her. Tears continued to flow out of the girl’s eyes despite her squeezing them as tightly as she could. The boy took the hand that had been holding her chin and looped in behind her, pulling her closer to his body.

Chadwick growled angrily. No one touches his girl, no one kisses his girl, no one makes his girl cry without having to deal with him.

“Let go of her now!” Chadwick growled stalking forward.

Demetrius broke the kiss and looked at Chadwick with lazy golden eyes.

“And how exactly are you going to enforce that Mr. Tough Guy?” Demetrius asked, continuing to pin Lucinda to the tree, the hand upon her back moving upwards to where he he softly traced Lucinda’s jaw with his rough fingers, causing her to whimper.

“C-Chad…” Lucinda stutters, a deep blush creeping across her face as Demetrius’s lips replace his fingers.

“I said let go of her, Demetrius, I don’t want to have to get in a fight with you but I will to protect her,” the brown haired baker growled stepping forward.

The red haired boy ignored Chadwick’s warning, biting down on Lucinda’s earlobe making her scream. His golden eyes once again met Chadwick’s green practically telling the younger boy he’d already lost Lucinda to the darkness.

Chadwick let out another angry growl, a ring of green light encircling him. He closed his eyes and the circle of light started to rotate, his already wild brown hair whipping around his head. His dark green eyes burst open and circle of light flared up as well as causing pillars of the same colored light sprang out in other areas around the clearing. Under each light massive vines broke free from the ground, zooming towards Demetrius and Lucinda. The first few vines quickly wrapped themselves around Demetrius and pulled him away from Lucinda, throwing him into a tree on the opposite side of the clearing. The remaining vines caught Lucinda as she fell, setting her softly in a group of ferns.

Demetrius slowly got back up holding his now injured shoulder, glaring daggers at Chadwick who stood calmly watching him. Demetrius’s body faded into a shadowy mass that vanished into the trees only to reappear behind Chadwick. The nineteen year old barely managed to dodge and punch to the back back of his head but couldn’t escape the blow of Demetrius’s foot against the soft spot on the back of his knee. He fell to the ground looking up at the red haired boy angrily.

“You’re pathetic, do you really think Lucinda would ever fall for a tree hugging wimp like you?” Demerius asked.

“Not really, do you think she’ll ever fall for a egotistical jerk like you?” Chadwick retorted with a devious smirk.

Demetrius raised his foot to stomp on Chadwick but the boy rolled away and vines grasped his raised leg, yanking him off the ground. The vines pulled him high off the ground and into direct sunlight.

“Aww did I hit nerve Demetrius?” Chadwick asked with mock sympathy, a childish grin playing across his face.

The red haired boy struggled to get free, attempting to turn into a shadow but his skin painfully fizzled in the sunlight forcing him to remain solid. Demetrius continued to hang upside down, his face turning red from the blood rush to his head.

“Can the poor boy not turn into a shadow? Aww and he’ll probably pass out soon allowing us to drag him off to jail for crimes against the crown. Or maybe he can promise to never touch Lucinda again and I’ll let him go,” Chadwick said crossing his arms.

Demetrius looked over to where Lucinda sat watching them, unsure of what to do.

“Fine I’ll agree to your terms, just let me down!” he yelled, flailing slightly.

Chadwick snapped his fingers and Demetrius fell two feet, landing on his back. The twenty year old boy got up and moved into the shadows near Chadwick.

“We both know what I said was a lie. See ya!” Demetrius saluted Chadwick before turning into a shadow and vanishing back into the forest.

Chadwick shook his head and ran over to Lucinda.

“Are you alright?” he asked worriedly.

He studied the girl see if there was any damage. Her back hair that had been placed in a bun on the back of her head had several long strands hanging out of it in gentle waves. The porcelain white skin of her face was a blotchy red with tear stains. Her crystal blue eyes were slightly red from all the crying, the red making the color of her eyes pop even more than they already had been. Her lips were slightly swollen from the rough kiss and her ear was red where Demetrius bit her. She wore an elegant, blue, sleeveless dress that was pale blue at the bodice and turned into a rich, royal blue at the bottom of the flared out skirt. Though the dress was intact there was dirt on the back that needed to be brushed off.

“I’m fine,” Lucinda replied with a weak smile.

Chadwick sat down beside the girl, his hands entwining with hers.

His eyes met hers and he let out a sad sigh. “I’m sorry I didn’t save you sooner.”

“It’s alright, you saved me in the end, that’s all that matters,” she replied.

The fell into silence, Lucinda resting her head on her partner’s shoulder.

“L-Lucinda?”

“Yes?”

A lump formed in Chadwick’s throat as he struggled to find his words. “A-are you interested in anyone?”

“Yes,” she replied after a moment of hesitation.

Chadwick’s heart fall but he tried his best not to show it. “W-what’s he like?”

“Well… He’s pretty powerful, tall, handsome, has the cutest face I’ve ever seen, and the first time I met him I hated him.” Lucinda said smiling at Chadwick, a slight blush growing on her face as she spoke.

Chadwick felt as though he were going to be sick. “You’re in love with Demetrius?!”

Lucinda began laughing loudly. “Of course not stupid!”

“Then who?” Chadwick asked confusedly.

“You are so clueless Baby Face, but I love you anyways.”

“L-love me?! I’m the person you’re in love with?” Chadwick gawked.

Lucinda looked away shyly, her blush growing as she nodded.

A large smile crossed crossed his face. “T-that’s amazing, because I love you too. For the past four years in fact.”

“Then why didn’t you tell me sooner?” Lucinda asked.

“Because I was afraid you’d reject me.” Chadwick replied.

“Well it’s better late than never, Baby Face.”

“I love you, my Princess.”

Lucinda leaned in a captured his lips, her arms wrapped around his neck. Chadwick embraced the girl with his own muscular arms, his fingers playing with her loose strands of hair.

Lucinda broke the kiss soon and they sat there holding each other contently, neither of them to ever leave the other’s embrace. They had finally gained the next level of their partnership and they never wanted to lose it again.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfdragon37424

up