Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

*slides dramatically onto stage* AYE!!!!!!! IT'S MEEEEEE!!!

That was completely unnecessary.

Oh, be quiet, Miss FUNKILLER.

Anyway, here's chapter one of the Power Force story!

Oh, by the way, --SPOILER ALERT--

Ink/Alteramentum can't shape-shift until after she (I'll use the female form until the villain gains their powers) gets her powers.

Chapter One: Field Trip!

I walked down the hallway to history class, which was the last class of the day. I pulled out my homework and checked over it to make sure it was ready to be turned in. The bell rang and our teacher, Mrs. Ballast, came in and said, "Hello, class!"

"Hello, Mrs, Ballast!" we replied.

"You know that on the first day of school I mentioned that I did not especially like going on field trips. Well, tomorrow we're going to go on one."

Excited murmuring spread throughout the room and my friend Drake asked, "What kind of field trip?"

"It's very exciting, actually." Mrs. Ballast replied. "We're going to the local museum to see their new exhibit."

"What's the exhibit, Mrs. Ballast?"

I looked around until I saw who had asked the question. It was the strange new girl Ink.

"I don't know yet. Just be ready for rain and wind." Just then, the bell rang and we got our stuff and walked  home.

(This chapter would be longer if I didn't have to go to bed in like two minutes.)

If you want to join, signups are at /289169

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Constellation

Your local starlight princess!

The Keeper

Gang: Me! Snowflake Sea Foam Tigress Sunbeam Hurricane Medicus Whisper Buddy Oatmeal

I like dogs, cats, reading, and music. Oh, and pandas.

In da Fluffeh family: "Keep calm and fluffeh on."

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

coolio

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Yes it started

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

amazingdawn82

Okay, I can't really start chapter two until at least the Tigress slot is filled. Because that's when they get their powers. So, yeah. Well, I guess I could start writing it, at least. *goes to random writing program*

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

Gang: Me! Snowflake Sea Foam Tigress Sunbeam Hurricane Medicus Whisper Buddy Oatmeal

amazingdawn82

Okay, I can't really start chapter two until at least the Tigress slot is filled. Because that's when they get their powers. So, yeah. Well, I guess I could start writing it, at least. *goes to random writing program*

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

amazingdawn82

Why did that double post?

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Woohoo finally!

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian|kuudere|life path 1|

the world around us is burning but we're so cold   it's the few, the proud, and the emotional

amazingdawn82

Warning: This chapter is VERY long. Read at your own risk!

Chapter Two: Destiny

The next day, my sister, Amazonia, and I got to school and sat in homeroom. A few minutes later, the bell rang and Mrs. Ballast came into the room.

“Who’s ready for our field trip?” she asked.

The whole class raised their hands and she motioned for us to follow her. We grabbed our backpacks and went on the new school bus.

When we were on the bus, Mrs. Ballast came on and said, "Now, before we go, I'm going to take a head count and give some rules." She took the head count and gave the rules: "When we get to the museum, everyone must stay with the group. There will be no running. If you need to use the bathroom, let me know and I will send someone with you. Now, is everyone ready?"

The class gave a resonant cheer, Mrs. Ballast nodded to the driver, and we drove to the museum. I hummed my favorite song: Daughter of the King by Jamie Grace. When we got there, I noticed a banner that said, "New Exhibit - Ancient Gems" strung across the front of the building. I pointed it out to my teacher and she got very excited. We went in after she reminded everyone of the rules. The museum was beautiful. A painting of water lilies hung near the front and I asked our guide, "Is that painting by Monet?" Everyone laughed except Amazonia, Mrs. Ballast, and the guide. Our guide smiled and nodded. The laughter quickly ceased. My sister and I exchanged a knowing smile as the guide led us to the next exhibit. What I saw took my breath away. Books, books, and more books reached nearly to the ceiling. "Wow," I sighed. "This is just... beautiful."

"Yes, we have quite a collection." the guide said, smiling. "Unfortunately, they can only be taken off the shelves during designated reading times, just so we can avoid theft."

I nodded sadly, my friend Crystal and the boy Kewu simultaneously said, "Aww..." and we continued on.

In the next room, the guide said, "This is our newest exhibit. "

The gems were beautiful. There was an amethyst star, a turquoise snowflake, a sapphire wave, a topaz tiger, an amber sun, a tanzanite tornado, a red coral cross, and several obsidian shapes. I noticed a distinct difference between the first seven and the obsidian: The amethyst, turquoise, sapphire, topaz, amber, tanzanite, and red coral radiated warm, gentle light, while the others radiated a dark, ominous mist, though I kind of assumed it to be a trick of the light. The gem that entranced me the most was the amethyst star. Little swirls of light around it kept time to an ancient, unknown song. Suddenly, there were explosions and the roof burst open, armed men descending from it. The glass around each jewel shattered, and a moment later, I felt a searing pain in my shoulder. I saw a purple star with a silver border on the back of my hand as everything went black...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up in a hospital bed completely disoriented. Where am I? I wondered. What happened? Suddenly it all came back to me and I sat up slowly, as my back and shoulder hurt badly. My friends Crystal, Draft, Drake, Brooke, and Marion and my sister sat in beds on my row, while my classmates Ink, Torrin, Kewu, and Harlow were on the other side of the room. I noticed a green leaf on the back of my sister's hand and a silver-blue snowflake of Crystal's hand. "Hey, where did you get that mark on the back of your hand, Amy?" I asked my sister (Saturn and others will call Amazonia "Amy" for short.).

She thought for a minute and replied, "I think I got it after the explosion. The gems came to several of us- the ones in here, I think. I know the emerald came to me and the amethyst went to you. I'm not sure about the rest."

I nodded. A nurse came in and saw us sitting up and conscious and immediately left the room, only to return a few seconds later with a few doctors. One of them came to me and asked how I felt, writing things down on his clipboard as I replied, "I have a very bad headache and my back and shoulder hurt pretty badly, but otherwise I feel fine, almost well."

"The headache and hurting back and shoulder make sense," he replied, "considering you were shot in the shoulder, as were your sister and the rest on this side of the room. You were one of the first hit according to your teacher."

"What happened, though? I barely remember anything about it. All I really remember was getting this." I showed him the star-shaped mark. "And a dream I had."

He raised his eyes, but wrote something down on his clipboard and replied, "The museum you were in was attacked by a group of men. They were seeking the gems from the new exhibit, but they couldn't get them because the gems vanished after being drawn towards all of you." He gestured to my friends, sister, and other classmates. "They then attacked you thinking they could get the gems from you. Your teacher called 911 and the police and paramedics came to the museum and arrested the criminals and brought you here." He sighed. "You mentioned a dream. What was it?"

I closed my eyes for a moment, trying to recall my dream. "I remember myself, my sister, and the others on this side of the room in strange outfits. I was shouting something that I think was a battle cry. We were fighting against dark people with equally strange outfits. The rest is kind of in fragments: raging fire, falling snow, swirling leaves, roaring wind, healing, and the dream ended with an explosion and stars in a connect-the-dots shape of a star.”

The doctor said, “Well, other than that broken arm, you’re in tip-top shape. You should be able to go home by the end of the week.”

“I’m glad. What about Amazonia?”

“She will be going home with you as well.” the doctor replied.

The next day, I went for a walk outside with my sister, Brooke and the rest of the kids. There was a cliff overlooking the ocean and I noticed how relaxed and comfortable Brooke seemed. I stood at the edge of the cliff and I was suddenly shoved off the cliff. I screamed and a rush of instinct came over me. I yelled, “Pegasus!” and suddenly stopped falling. I was on a glittering pegasus. “What-how-I-” I sighed in relief. “Thank you.” I looked at its wings and saw glowing dots like stars, which were also present throughout the pegasus. “Wait. Are you the constellation Pegasus... brought to life?” I asked. The pegasus gave a confirming whinny as it landed, then vanished.

I found out I was under the cliff in a cave filled with light. Suddenly the light became a screen with ten moving figures- the others who had been walking with me.

My sister was yelling, "WHY DID YOU PUSH HER OFF THE CLIFF, INK?"

"Because I felt like it," was her reply.

Suddenly Ink shuddered and dropped, changing into a boy. A boy? But Ink's a girl. Did she just... shapeshift?

He was obviously shocked, but an evil smile grew on his face. Then he ran away. Drake shook his head and said, "That was weird, but the pain in my arm is completely gone." He stretched. His eyes went wide and he touched Brooke's shoulder and she flinched but then gasped happily and did a backflip... right over the edge of the cliff. Crystal threw her hand out and created an ice trail for her, but Brooke had created a platform of water that she was standing on and carried herself to safety with. I grinned, summoned Pegasus, and flew her up there.

"You're alive! But how?" my shocked sister asked.

I replied, "Pegasus saved me. I may be going on a hunch, but I think I can bring constellations to life. Drake, can you heal my shoulder?"

"And how would I do that?" he asked.

I gave him a do-I-look-like-I-just-fell-off-the-turnip-truck look. "I saw what you did with Brooke. I think you have healing powers."

"What? Wait, hold on." He touched my shoulder and the pain instantly left. I gave him a thumbs up. Suddenly, I felt the urge to sing "Just Getting Started" by Hawk Nelson, which fit my mood exactly.

And... this chapter is already way too long so I'll stop for now.

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

yay

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian|kuudere|life path 1|

the world around us is burning but we're so cold   it's the few, the proud, and the emotional

redwolf988

Nice chapter. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

That was a good chapter.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Rachel,Quinn,Vienna

DCI DCI DCI!!!

*Cue obsession music*

"I'm trying to get them to make me a sandwich!"

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Hello beastie."

Warning: I am a DCI fan.

Started July 8, 2014.

( 1st Gen?)

amazingdawn82

I'm bored, so I'll write the next chapter.

Chapter Three: Taking Sides

After the rest of us discovered our powers and Drake healed us, we went back inside. The doctors noticed that Ink wasn't with us and how healthy we looked. They took x-rays of us and were shocked because of our healing.

"How did this happen?" one of the doctors asked me.

I didn't want to say that Drake healed us or to mention the powers we had discovered, so I replied, "We were healed by Medicus."

"Who is Medicus?" he asked me.

"He is the meaning of his name." I replied, hiding the answer in a riddle. My sister giggled when the doctor showed his confusion, but he went to his computer to search the meaning.

After a few minutes, he said, "Oh. Medicus means healer." I nodded. "Well, I'll call your parents and you can go home. Also, where's the other girl... Her name was Ink?"

Draft put in, "She ran after Medicus healed us. I guess she figured since she didn't need to stay anymore, she could go home."

Our parents picked us up, and on our way home, my mom asked, "Alright, who is Medicus?"

Amazonia and I looked at each other and sighed. "Mom, can you keep a secret?" I asked. She nodded. "Medicus is the same person as our friend Drake. He and the rest of us who were hospitalized- me, Amazonia, Ink, Crystal, Brooke, Marion, Draft, Drake, Kewu, Torrin, and Harlow- gained superpowers." I spilled out.

She laughed. "There's no such thing as superpowers except in comic books, Saturn."

"But there is!" I protested.

Amazonia shook her head and mouthed, Don't. If you keep going on about the superpowers she might think something is wrong with your brain and put you in an insane asylum.

"Well... maybe you're right, Mom. Maybe the part about us having superpowers was just a dream."

Mom replied, "Of course I'm right. You can have wonderful dreams, but when you're awake you need to let them go."

"Yes, ma'am." I sighed.

When we got home, I told Mom, "I'm going to play out here with Amazonia. May I invite my friends to come over?" She nodded and I pulled out my phone to text Drake, Draft, Brooke, Marion, and Crystal. Do you want to come over to my house? I texted. Crystal texted back: Sure. A text from Draft popped up: Yep. On my way over. Brooke replied to my text: Of course! I was about to ask you. It was a similar reply with Marion and Drake. When they got to my house, we went to my tree house in the backyard. "Okay, guys," I started. "We have superpowers and we need to use them."

"But we can't really use them. We'd be recognized." Crystal put in.

Amazonia said, "We would be recognized. But would superheroes be recognized?"

"Huh. I guess you have a point, Amazonia. But to be superheroes, we need names and costumes."

"Let's deal with names for now. I think the best way to figure our names out is to base them on our powers. I'll be Constellation. Drake, you already have a name: Medicus." Amazonia chose Tigress, Draft chose Hurricane, Brooke chose Sea Foam, Crystal chose Snowflake, and Marion chose Sunbeam.

"What should we call ourselves?" Brooke asked.

I smiled. "The Power Force. We'll fight for justice, save the day, and when there's trouble, we'll be on our way."

The others cheered until Crystal asked, "What about costumes?"

"I don't know yet. Ugh, this mark is so itchy." I rubbed my hand across the star-shaped mark and suddenly I was encased in light. When the light faded, I was wearing a flowing purple dress with a cape made of starlight, purple glass slippers, and a crown made of stars.

Drake rubbed the cross on his hand, was encased in light, and when the light faded, he was wearing a tight blue suit with golden armored shoulder, elbow, and knee pads, a golden cloak tied around his neck that fell to his knees, and a golden sword on his hip. The same happened with the others.

Crystal wore a a hood/cape combo that was a light icy blue, and had a bow made of ice that went with her outfit. Under her hood she had a mask, and her wrists had crystal bullet proof cuffs.

Brooke wore a sky blue leotard, a sea green short skirt, and blue combat boots. She also had a thin, ropelike green belt tied around her waist, with the knot on her side and the ends reaching to about her knees. Blue and green beads were on the end of the belt. Her attire was completed with blue-green fingerless gloves.

Draft wore a hooded cloak with a mask that covered his face. It had a wind pattern on it.

Marion was wearing an off-white sleeveless v-neck top with a drape in the front and back that reached to halfway down her shins, with a geometric design consisting of red-orange, light teal blue, and brown designs. Over this, she wore a sash in the teal blue. She also wore a pair of short leggings in the red color and a pair of matching fingerless gloves that reached to her middle finger, and then a pair of knee-length brown boots. She had a waist-length hooded cape in the light teal, with a gold inverted-triangle clasp on the front that had a sun emblem engraved in it.

Amazonia was wearing a short dress and leggings made of leaves. She wore shoes made of balsa wood with a grass and wool inlay.

"Power... Force!" We cheered as we put our hands together.

Meanwhile...

Ink, Kewu, Torrin, and Harlow sat in Torrin's backyard to discuss their futures. Kewu said, "I'm going to use my powers to get revenge on those who bullied me."

Harlow asked, "And what will you do when you finish with that?"

Kewu said, "I don't know yet. I haven't planned that far ahead."

"Well, I'm going to use my powers to change the world to the way I think it should be." Ink retorted.

Torrin interjected, "Be quiet, Ink. I think we should band together so we can rule the world. Then, Ink, you can get your wish, and Kewu, you can get yours."

"Uh, no." Harlow said. "Besides, who's to say we don't get kidnapped and tested by scientists?"

"They can't if we become super-villains with costumes and all." Kewu said. "ACK, THIS MARK!" he yelled as he hit it. When he hit it, he was encased in darkness, and when the darkness faded, he was dressed in a turtle neck sleeveless crop top and black pants, he was barefoot, he had a black belt with a silver dagger and pouches and wore a black surgical mask with a white fanged smile print. "I'm... I'm Barbarity!" he said.

The others did the same, and Torrin soon wore a long leather jacket with rolled up sleeves and a hood, a  white T-shirt underneath, stretchy but tight-ish black jeans, and black boots. "I am Proelium."

After his transformation, Harlow wore a skintight reddish-brown bodysuit with a dark gray neckline and dark gray "gloves" attached to it. His shoes were gray sneakers with black laces. "My name is Exolesco!"

When she finished, Ink said, "I shall be known as Alteramentum!" She wore a black bodysuit that showed none of her. Over her eyes, she had two very realistic painted eyes that had bright violet irises and that she could see out of.

"World, you better look out." Barbarity said. "Barbarity is coming." He chuckled slyly.

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

Thumbnail avatar 9b28e2897f

ghostmagic133

Nice job so far! 

• Posted at:

Call me Gag or Psycho!

Those who don't believe in magic just haven't found it yet

LOL WATER FROM THE SKY YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

"I look at you all, see the love there that's sleeping. While my guitar gently weeps."

I'm a proud Cajun! 

redwolf988

Nice. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

thordragon328

*wipes a tear from eye* that was beautiful.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

amazingdawn82

Thanks, everyone!

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

ooh, nice! if i had to nitpick id say the fact that the good and evil sides are so clear and predetermined is a bit weird, but its not too big a deal or anything. good job so far.

• Posted at:

Eris

i always thought i might be bad

now im sure that its true

cause i think youre so good

and im nothing like you

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa-

/284468

amazingdawn82

Bump.

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

• Posted at:

Aurelia 

(Formerly Snowflake)

#Youwillbefound

#DearEvanHansen

Proud Mormon

"Not all those who wander are lost."

I am..

A Sorceress

A Character

A Keeper

A Ranger

A Bookworm

Waving through a window

The Caretaker

The North Star

|Starre|Tempest|Freeze|Kai|

amazingdawn82

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...

-five minutes later-

*passes out from lack of air*

-one hour later-

*wakes up* Okay, those were some crazy dreams. Anyway, I'll write the next chapter by the end of the week. (I'll have limited computer time this week because I have basketball camp.)

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

ghostmagic133

Can't wait for the next chapter!

• Posted at:

Call me Gag or Psycho!

"I look at you all, see the love there that's sleeping. While my guitar gently weeps."

I'm a proud Cajun! 

ghostmagic133

Someday the next chapter will appear....

• Posted at:

Call me Gag or Psycho!

I'm a proud Cajun! 

amazingdawn82

I'm so sorry! I'm writing it now.

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

ghostmagic133

It's okay.

• Posted at:

Call me Gag or Psycho!

I'm a proud Cajun! 

amazingdawn82

Here's the next chapter! (Sorry it took so long. I haven't had much time to write it.)

Chapter Four: Hero Time

After we transformed, the rest of the Power Force and I quietly left the tree house and  ran through the forest. I summoned Pegasus, Tigress shape-shifted into a falcon, Snowflake and Medicus rode on an ice trail the female hero created, Hurricane created a gust of wind to fly, Sunbeam created a trail of light, and Sea Foam created a watery platform. We arced through the sky with the wind at our backs. Suddenly, a desperate cry for help pierced the air. We raced to the source of the cry.

An anguished looking woman stood in front of a burning building, yelling, “My children, my mother, and my father are still inside!”

A firefighter nearby said regretfully, “I’m sorry, ma’am. We're out of water. We can't save your children or your parents.”

I smiled. “Sea Foam and Snowflake, you two work on putting the flames out. Medicus, stand by for injuries. Sunbeam, you and I are going to rescue the people inside.”

“What do we do?” Hurricane and Tigress asked at the same time.

I thought for a moment and replied, “Um… try to help calm the woman down and make sure she doesn't try to play the hero.”

We each went to our tasks. I put myself in a bubble of starlight to protect myself from the flames. Sunbeam simply walked in. I came to a kid's bedroom where a little boy and a little girl huddled together in the corner. I motioned for them to come forward, and when they got into my “bubble,” I said, “Stay close and you won't get touched by the fire.” I heard water blasting on the roof and a sound like shattering glass with a hiss coming after it. Sunbeam came with an elderly man and an elderly woman.

“Nana! Papa! You're safe!” the little girl exclaimed.

The elderly woman replied, “Yes, thanks to… What should I call you, miss?”

“Sunbeam.” she replied. “Just call me Sunbeam.”

We walked out of the flaming building and the children ran to their mother, who was relieved to see them unharmed.

“Thank you for saving my family!” she said between sobs of joy, “Thank you so much! But-” she dried her tears and looked up, “who are you, anyway?”

“We-” I gestured to the rest of the team- “are the Power Force. We will fight for justice, save the day, and if there's trouble or evil in the world, we'll be on our way.”

“Well, why didn't you stop that heist a few weeks ago?” a voice from the crowd that had gathered asked.

Another voice asked, “Yeah, why haven't you stopped all of the trouble in the Middle East?”

I tried to answer the flurry of questions that came, but it was in vain. People kept shouting over each other, and finally Tigress turned into a lion and roared, silencing everyone.

“Thank you. As I've been trying to say, our team was formed very recently. This is our first time actually using our powers in this manner. Now, goodbye.” I opened a portal and we jumped in. It opened up to the top of the tallest building in the city. I heard a siren and looked down. A police car was chasing a man with an ominous shadow around him. Suddenly, he disappeared. I saw a gray outline of a man. I nudged my sister and pointed. She nodded, became a black and blue butterfly, and fluttered down. She fluttered back up and turned back into a human.

“It’s Kewu… but I don't think he's Kewu. I think he's become someone else. He kept saying, "The power of barbarity is mine!" I think he's a villain named Barbarity.” Tigress said urgently.

“Well, if he's a villain, we just have to be heroes.” I replied. We all got our various modes of transportation ready. “Is everyone ready?” I asked. The others nodded. “Then it's hero time!” I shouted and we raced to the police car. I created some starlight and flung it at the shadow. I saw him. Hurricane went around the other side and blasted the shadow he was hiding in with a few short gales. This caused Barbarity to go flying out. I created a net from stars and caught him in it. Suddenly, shadows rose from his body and I got scared and lost concentration on the net. When the shadows and smoke disappeared, he was gone. I saw a figure on a faraway hill, and a voice rang out, “We will meet again, Power Force!” as the figure vanished. I created a portal and the rest of the Power Force jumped in, and we landed in my tree house.

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

ghostmagic133

Nice job! 

• Posted at:

Call me Gag or Psycho!

I'm a proud Cajun! 

redwolf988

Nice

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

thordragon328

Good job!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory