Someday, Erdas will be at peace, right? The Greencloaks and their spirit animals will still have work to do to promote unity, but surely things will settle down and they’ll be able to live normal lives -- as close to normal as you can get when you have a spirit animal!

Here’s your challenge: Write a story about a perfectly ordinary day for one of our heroes, in the future. What will they do? Where will they go? Which one will learn to knit?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

Wings of Fire: Ask and answer trivia /305351

Storystarter: spirit animal POV /306163

Shadow House images /306164

Horizon: Your best tech project /305353

Need storystarters? Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

I seriously doubt that Erdas will be at peace. Last time they thought that, Song's father was murdered and the Fallen went on the run accompanied by Worthy.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Azalis (This is my forum name, as well as the person in control of the body)

Official Thread Necromancer.

Regretting all the ships that never sailed.

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Second!

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

Thumbnail avatar 9d61cc3cec

bluefire881

t h i r d

• Posted at:

|| Ashes/Laura ||

Unapologetically bi

The Hamiltrash

//she/her//11//libra//ravenclaw//fander//theater nerd//

and love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love cannot be killed or swept aside

history has it's eyes on you~

/298477

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

everrrr

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

#AllPeopleArePeople

merry christmas !!!!!

@Azalis, shhhhhh. I mean, you're probably right, but let's pretend, just for the space of a storystarter!

Or maybe Erdas will be at peace for like, a few months?

• Posted at:

Recent threads

Wings of Fire: Ask and answer trivia /305351

Storystarter: spirit animal POV /306163

Shadow House images /306164

Horizon: Your best tech project /305353

Need storystarters? Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Fifth!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Bring me the Night

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

✧ Yes, I'm a Christian✧

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Merry Christmas

Thumbnail avatar 15f995266f

butterflydusk44

"i told you so," i say. "im a time traveller" 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

well mr. fox i know you've got a secret to tell

but folks, we live just to hear ourselves

keep talk, non stop

and it goes, until we know

know not what to say

Thumbnail avatar 092d1fce56

wolfbird1019

Hmm...I think...

Jhi will learn how to knit.

Too much? XD

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

"If we burn, you burn with us!"

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

dogdonut473

Fine. 

Uraza goes vegan.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Thumbnail avatar 15f995266f

butterflydusk44

yes and jhi will have a better balance of carbs and protein in her diet 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

well mr. fox i know you've got a secret to tell

but folks, we live just to hear ourselves

keep talk, non stop

and it goes, until we know

know not what to say

dogdonut473

Essix goes swimming in the Stetriol desert.

• Posted at:

Azilia

Travis 

Dravil

Ryan

Adam

Thumbnail avatar 08cbf77e00

wolfpaw1527

Briggan has gone

to the bathroom

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

ROBLOX            AND PEGGY!

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

Nacho.exe

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

Thumbnail avatar 6a42f5d280

beastlybookish9

Young hero, you have been recruited to join a band of honor!

I only have three openings.

• Posted at:

Isabel Koffmann-The Paranoid Nerdy Babysitter

Thumbnail avatar 2703a8422f

teallynx171

Future Headcanons-

Conbeke-

-It didn't take quite as long for Connor and Abeke to get married and they had Rollan as their best man and Meilin as their maiden of honor

-They had twins,a boy named Shane who had dark skin and hair with blue eyes that like his dad look green in certain light,They also have a daughter named Ylva (Which means Wolf in Danish,Conor needed to name one.) who has dark skin,black hair usually in a plait and brown eyes.

-Conor eventually took over the postion of leader of the greencloaks after Olvan peacefully retired (Who's also now probably enjoying a ton of coffee.) and Abeke worked as a senior greencloak occasionally volunteering in Stetriol as a way to honor Shane's sacrifice

-Shane and Ylva both got spirit animals,Shane got a Border Collie who he named Seth while Ylva got a Fennec Fox named Jabari

Reilin- 

-Rollan and Meilin eventually got married (Meilin waited until Zhong was completely restored to get married.) Of course Abeke was Meilin's matron of honor and Conor was Rollan's Best man,Finn volunteered to walk Meilin down the isle,since he was the closet thing she had left to a father figure

-They had a son named Tarik whose middle name is Teng and eventually summoned an oddly familiar otter (This makes sense if you go along with the theory that spirit animals are animals that died that are given a second chance.) that Tarik named Lumeo,Rollan's grief returned for  a while afterward but he got over it fairly quickly,happy that at least one of the Duo was given a second chance and that his son got a spirit animal

-Aidania was very happy to be a grandmother and made a special case to spend time with Tarik,trying to make up time that she didn't get to give Rollan

-Rollan acted as a trainer for young greencloaks,while Meilin worked as a senior greencloak and often went on missions for greencloaks

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

Thumbnail avatar ea66728fe7

livelyfire22

Chapter one- 

It was morning, Abeke had just woken up, she got dressed and walked down through the large castle to find the dinning room where she ate with her three best friends and some of the other greencloaks.

the greencloaks were a group of the marked that protected erdas from the danger and the horrors of evil. But now that the worm and the devourer had been defeated, Abeke didn't know what they were protecting from.

She thought about this for a while, and, decision made, she walked into the dining room.

There, sitting at the table, was Rollan, Meilin, Conner, Lenori, Alvan, kirat, and Lilian. Kirat and Lilian were two new greencloaks. They were young but good at what they did and kirat had helped defend erdas from the worm. Lilian on the other hand had not, and she was still in training.

Today, as she sat eating her eggs, Rollan(being in charge of training the young greencloaks) was telling her how to stand properly when using a sword, "you stand, feet apart, in a firm position, you can't be losing losing your balance and falling down and dieting, now can you?".

Meilin was saying, "well, yes that's true... but I don see why that's needed..." she was talking to Alvan.

Conner was talking to kirat about him having to stand in for Finn seeing as he had hurt his arm badly the day before, "now when you get on your horse don't do what Rolland always does-

"what does he always do?" Kirat interrupted.

"well, um, he always sort of, um..." he stamered, not wanting Rollan to tackle him if he said it.

instead, Meilin said it for him,"he always gets on a bit to hard, then he falls off the other side."

Kirat burst out laughing and Rollan jumped on Meilin from across the table, pining to the floor.

Meilin was laughing, and, quick as a flash, she rolled over and, suddenly, Rollan was pined under her. He stared to laugh then too, and soon, the whole hall was laughing.

When they had calmed down a bit, abeke said hi and sat down at the table. Everyone said hello and good morning. Abeke was now fourteen and she lived in a castle with her best friends, her fellow greencloak, her family. All was wonderful.

Chapter two-

it was Conners birthday and he didn't even remember it.

that morning he had been to happy to remember it. This was the day! He kept thinking, over and over again. And indeed, this was the day, the day his family was coming to visit, they would come stay in the castle for two days and then they would return home, to Eura. It had been over half a year since Conner had last seen his family and he was very excited. What he didn't remember was that his family was coming to visit today BECAUSE today was his birthday. It had been two years since the worm was destroyed and for two years Conner had barely seen his family. Oh sure, he saw them sometimes, when he went on trips to Glengavin and to other other places in northern Eura. But not enough.

conner spent the morning getting ready, he asked the kitchens to make meat pies, his family's favourite wich they never got to eat because they were very poor. 

It was time. They had arrived. Conner ran and hugged his mother then his father then the one brother that had come. They went inside and Conner was surprised by Abeke taking his hand and pulling him along the corridor. His family followed. They reached the hall. Abeke opened the doors and there was  Meilin, Rollan, kirat, two new greencloaks Rollan was training, and Brigan the wolf. They all yelled happy birthday! And Brigan jumped up and licked his face. They had a party, and they all had fun, they had the party until very late, and when they all finally when to sleep, they were very tiered. 

The next day Conner spent with his family. He was so happy he got to see his family that he actually attempted to do a cart wheel, but only managed to fall over. It didn't dampen his spirits a bit.

Conner macFenray was happy where he was, with whom he was with, and about the world being safe enough to have love in it.

the end

• Posted at:

Sałł¥

#Takethestand     #Fade

#HamFam   #dash

#tøøm@n¥h@$ht@

#Potatoqueen         #Fluffehreturns

#rememberRain

#rememberZoe

#Catkie

Thumbnail avatar 77a404a1fe

emeralddragon16501

Say Jhi started to be playful and everyone learned to knit hats for Jhi

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

Thumbnail avatar afef7b851f

cobrapanther473

Idk.

Abeke

Has dreams of the last and sees a ghost that is Shane. (That would be awesome)

Conor

Leads the Greencloaks and doesn't need to worry about Worthy ruining his life. Hey!

And... Reilin gets married.

• Posted at:

Đ₳ł₴Ɏ/₮ⱤɄ₴₮

I am...

A Jedi!

A Redcloak!

A Half-Blood!

A Werewolf!

Me, Devin/Worthy, Karmo/Jolt, Shane/King, Goldenrod, Conor, Briggan, Abeke, Uraza, Meilin, Jhi, Rollan, Essix, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ak'wan, Aventine, Tamaki, Spider-Man/Peter Parker