Thumbnail avatar 685932593d

wolflynx460

So I have two stories that I have a clear(-ish) idea of what the plot is, and a few side stories that I've thought about putting effort into writing, but I've decided that I'm too lazy to actually try. :) Credit goes to Marvel Studios and Once Upon a Time producers for giving me all this inspiration!

Each story will have a color. My two stories are Lost Girl and Independence. If you want small paragraphs to go with them like the back and/or inside of a book cover would have, just request for it. I'm not gonna write it all out if nobody wants to read it though. XD

Also, I'm not very active and I'll try to write as much as I can/feel like it, but school is in 28 days (I'm counting down the days XD) and I also have a social life outside of the internet, so I'm probably not going to be here everyday.

And for those of you who may recognize me from other roleplays, I'd like to announce that I'm quitting all the roleplays I'm currently in (if I haven't already been kicked out of them) because I'm never active enough to keep up with them. They are fun though. :)

First chapter(s) ("chapters" here might be shorter than a real chapter in a book would be) coming soon. :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My official nickname shall be Poison Ivand nothing else.  Well, you can also call me Blu.

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

"When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at somebody"

It's kinda fun to do the impossible. ~Walt Disney

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

I can't wait to read them!

• Posted at:

Constellation

Your local starlight princess!

The Keeper

Gang: Me! Snowflake Sea Foam Tigress Sunbeam Hurricane Medicus Whisper Buddy Oatmeal

I like dogs, cats, reading, and music. Oh, and pandas.

In da Fluffeh family: "Keep calm and fluffeh on."

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

I'll be interested to see what you come up with! 

• Posted at:

Bobcat

Keeping it real since 2014

Proud Mormon!

#We'llAlwaysHaveTuscany

Canada: Flavour

Australia: Flavour

UK: Flavour

US: Flavor-

UK: WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A REBEL YOUNG MAN I WILL NOT STAND FOR-

UK: WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT THAT TEA DOWN

wolflynx460

I'm finally posting! I was going to post a chapter the day this topic went up, but I wasn't happy with what I came up with. :/ So I'm trying again today! I'm going to start with Lost Girl.

NOTE: I might go back and forth between stories though, so pay attention to the color of the text and the title above the chapter.

Also, I forgot to mention this earlier, THESE ARE BOTH STORIES THAT I THOUGHT OF WITH LIGHT INSPIRATION FROM OTHER STORIES. Think of these as the new Spider-man: Homecoming movie. Spider-man was an original idea that is part of a larger idea. That type of thing. So pleeeeeaase don't tell me that I stole these ideas, because I haven't seen anyone else do something like this, plus obviously don't steal my ideas. I take pride in most of my work. :)

Lost Girl by wolflynx460

Olivia's alarm loudly sounded, despite her attempts the night before to turn the volume down on it. She grumbled, slapping her phone and turning the alarm off. After a few minutes of procrastinating getting up, she finally sat up and threw off her covers. After slipping her slippers on, Olivia dragged her feet to her closet, looking through the many outfits she had. Most were very medieval and princess-like, which was fitting for her current position, but her best friend, Robin, had managed to slip her some modern clothes so she could feel normal. The only problem was that she was rarely ever allowed to wear those clothes, considering the fact that her parents didn't even know she had them. So, Olivia only wore the crop tops, denim shorts, and trendy Adidas when her parents weren't around.

Olivia changed out of her pajamas, slipping on a comfy and modest sweater, plus a pair of leggings and some colorful fuzzy socks. She walked back to her bed, making it and returning it to its more clean-looking state. Reaching under her bed, she grabbed a large box and put it onto a table she had in her room. With a key, she unlocked the box and opened it. Inside the box, there was a book, a wand, and a few random objects. Olivia sat down and opened the book, checking the time. She had woken up an hour earlier than she was scheduled to so she could practice her own spells, instead of the cute little magic tricks Regina had her doing.

With a small, mischievous smile, Olivia carefully picked up the wand. As far as she was told, she "wasn't ready" to use the wand that had been passed down to her. Common sense told Olivia that it shouldn't have been passed to her so soon if nobody wanted her to use it, but it was obvious that common sense never reached anyone in this kingdom.

The books pages were flipped furiously for a few minutes as Olivia searched for a spell that was simple, yet challenging for her level, that required the wand. She stumbled across a light spell. "Hm," Olivia shrugged. "Looks easy..." She murmured, reading the spell. She stood up, holding the book in one hand and the wand in the other. It was still pretty dark out, it being winter. She took a deep breath and prepared to cast the spell. "During the night, let out the light." Olivia said, waving the wand. Gradually, light brightened her room as if it were noon. Feeling satisfied, she looked for a way to reverse it, until there was a knock on her door.

"Dang it!" Olivia whispered to herself. "Princess?" A man's voice asked behind the thick door. "Are you alright?" Olivia scurried to put everything away... until she realized that the light was still beaming from her wand and it was visible through the box. There was nothing she could do. She had to hide the box. Olivia picked the box up and shoved it under her bed. She pulled the covers to that side, covering the light from under her bed, then jumped into her bed. More knocking. "Princess Olivia??" The guard kept asking. She shoved herself under the covers and hid the phone she wasn't supposed to have. "I'm okay!" Olivia replied. "May I come in?" The guard asked. "Uhhhh.... y-yeah sure!" Olivia stuttered, hiding the clothes she was wearing.

The guard came in, looking at her strangely and suspiciously, before closing the door behind him and standing straight. "Princess Olivia, I have been ordered to inform you that you will be attending an announcement for the kingdom today," the guard said. Olivia's eyes widened. "Really?" She asked in disbelief. "Yes," the guard replied. "Zelena will be coming in in about two hours to do your hair, makeup, dress you, and give you more details." "Okay, thank you," Olivia smiled. The guard nodded and left her room.

Olivia held in a scream of excitement, bursting out of her bed and remaking it. She then ran to the box, opened it, and reversed the light spell she had cast before the guard came in. With two claps, the lamps around her room turned on, and Olivia hid the box under her bed again. She couldn't believe it. After so many years of begging and longing to be able to leave the castle, she was finally going to actually go outside the castle, see her subjects' faces, and be able to see her kingdom. The last time Olivia had left the castle was as a baby, when she was first born. Ever since then, her curiousity and longing for adventure has grown. Now a teenager, Olivia felt even more so that she should be given the right to see her kingdom from outside of her room. After all, she was the future queen.

Two hours later, there was a knock on her door. Long, but with a pattern, and one that Olivia recognized. Zelena must be here. She opened the door to Zelena and her daughter, Robin, her best friend, whom she hadn't seen in a while due to being busy with "classes" and meetings. "Robin!" Olivia yelled. "Olivia!" Robin nearly screamed. The two shared a long hug before Zelena smiled. Olivia barely ever got to see Zelena, either. Her parents said we just didn't have corresponding schedules, but Olivia knew that it was because of Zelena's checkered past. "Hi Zelena!" Olivia said. "How are you?" With a smile, Zelena replied, "Very well, thank you, Olivia. And you?" "Great!" Olivia smiled. As Zelena closed the door and started setting up the makeup and things, Robin grabbed Olivia's hands and pulled her to sit down on the bed.

"Are you excited to finally see the kingdom?" Robin asked. Robin had very different rules than Olivia, and whenever she wasn't with her she was either with her mother or Belle or out in the kingdom, buying various art supplies, clothing scraps, and books. Robin was creative, and magical of course, but she wasn't as interested in magic as her mother was. She wasn't great at reading, but her mother taught her. Sometimes even Olivia would teach her. But Robin was refused an education, due to her mother's actions, much to Regina's horror.

"Definetely," Olivia said. "I'll finally be able to breath real air," she joked. The two girls laughed. "Oh, you haven't breathed real air until you leave Storybrooke," Robin said. She had recently gone to New York with Zelena for a short trip, seeing a few fashion shows and hitting multiple stores. "Oh, what's it like?" Olivia asked in awe. "I've already told you a million times!" Robin chuckled. "I know, I just... Man, I just really wanna leave this place and see the world..."

Zelena cut her off and grabbed Olivia, pulling her to her feet and handing her a dress and multiple other garments. "Put those on," Zelena ordered, yet gently. Then she laughed, "And if you think your parents will ever let you leave Storybrooke, girl, you are mad." Olivia pouted as she tried on the dress. "Maybe Henry can convince mum and dad to let him take me! He's been so many times! And we could stay in his dad's old apartment." Zelena turned as Olivia finished putting the dress on and smiled. "Oh darling you look beautiful! Just beautiful!" She tightened the dress around the waist, making the dress poofier and restricting Olivia's ability to breath.

"Dear," she said as she continued tightening the dress. "I know you want to see the outside world, but it's dangerous. You don't have any magic there, and especially in New York, everyone is so harsh." Olivia glared at Zelena over her shoulder. "Don't lie to me, I know my parents are telling people to say that to me whenever I mention the outside world," she replied sternly. Zelena sighed and turned Olivia around, inspecting the dress. "You want the truth?" Zelena asked. Olivia nodded. "The outside world is a wonderful place, and you would have to be very isolated to not want to eventually go there. But Olivia, your parents will never willingly let you leave this kingdom. They happen to have some horrible experiences in their lives that make them think that you're better off here." Zelena stepped back after a few minor adjustments and handed Olivia the shoes. "But you know what I think?" "What?" Olivia asked.

She was now focusing intently on Zelena's words. After Olivia put on the shoes and stood up, trying to get used to them, Zelena grabbed Olivia's hands to steady her and grab her attention. Olivia looked up into Zelena's gentle, bright green eyes. Zelena looked at her like a daughter, which was a breath of fresh air for Olivia, who got nothing but lectures from her own mother. Zelena's gaze was serious, yet thoughtful. Olivia always had admired Zelena. Everyone hated her, yet to a few people, including Robin and Olivia, she gave the best advice, and on a less important note, Olivia always thought about how she was absolutely gorgeous. "You won't know where you belong until you get there."

That's all for now! I'll probably put up more later... Comment some constructive criticism, theories, etc! Hope you guys like it so far!

• Posted at:

My official nickname shall be Poison Ivand nothing else.  Well, you can also call me Blu.

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

It's really good!

• Posted at:

Constellation

Your local starlight princess!

The Keeper

Gang: Me! Snowflake Sea Foam Tigress Sunbeam Hurricane Medicus Whisper Buddy Oatmeal

I like dogs, cats, reading, and music. Oh, and pandas.

In da Fluffeh family: "Keep calm and fluffeh on."

Thumbnail avatar 0f3d4648e1

cobrapanther473

I make stories by daydreaming and by actual dreaming but there not as cool

• Posted at:

Daisy/Trust

Devin/Worthy

Gang: Daisy/Trust, Anakin/The Other One(as by Ash), Obi-Wan, Conor, Briggan, Abeke, Uraza, Meilin, Jhi, Rollan, Essix, Shane, Worthy, Ak'wan

Redcloak, Grey Jedi, Pokémon Trainer, Half-Blood

I can talk to Ash...

wolflynx460

@amazingdawn82 Thanks!

@cobrapanther473 Haha, thanks but I'm sure your stories are just as good!

New chapter coming up, it should be up within a few hours.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

wolflynx460

Lost Girl by wolflynx460

An hour and a half later, after Zelena had finally picked Olivia's outfit and finished her hair and makeup, Zelena sighed, looking at Olivia. "You're a sight for sore eyes, Princess," she said. By the tone in Zelena's voice, she was not only very proud of Olivia, but obviously very proud of her work. And Olivia was in awe, herself. "Zelena..." Olivia stammered, unable to obtain the words she wanted to say. "This dress is amazing, and I can't - actually, I can - believe that you turned my ugly hair and face into something so..." "Beautiful??" Zelena cut her off. "I was going to say attractive, but..." The girls and Zelena all laughed.

There was a knock on the door and a man asked, "May I come in?" Olivia immediately turned. "Yes, of course!" She said. A boy in his twenties walked in, and he looked at Olivia, almost tearing up. Olivia smiled nervously, asking, "Do you like it?" The man smiled, wiping away a tear, and laughed, "Olivia, you're not supposed to be growing up so fast, you're my little sister for god's sake. I'm gonna have to be your personal bodyguard so I can shoo off all of the boys!" Olivia laughed nervously.

Zelena clapped twice, "Alright, Princess Olivia! It's almost time. Let me fill you in on all the details as we make our way to the castle entrance." Zelena led the way out of the room, with Olivia following close behind, then Robin and Henry. Olivia walked side by side with Zelena. "The announcement is for Prince Henry and Violet's engagement," Zelena said. Olivia smiled, thinking about the day her big brother had asked Violet to marry him. He was so nervous that she would say no, but why would she say no to The Author? And of course, (arguably) the most handsome man in the kingdom.

"It's also to announce that since Roland's disappearance, you are in need of a husband to arrange a marraige with for when you come of age," Zelena said. Olivia frowned a little, looking behind her to see Robin's discouraged face. Robin and Roland were stepsiblings, yet so close, and when Roland had suddenly disappeared, Robin was heartbroken and she changed. She then looked at Henry, her own stepbrother. They were so many years apart, yet Olivia felt like she couldn't live without him.

They finally reached the castle's main doors, where Olivia's grandparents, parents, Regina, and a few other royals awaited. Her grandfather came up to her smiling, and grabbed her shoulders. Olivia smiled, "Good afternoon, grandpa." "Good afternoon, Olivia. Are you excited?" He asked. "Definetely!" She replied excitedly. Then her parents came over. "Remember how to walk, wave, smile, and do not make any physical contact with them..." Olivia rolled her eyes, immediately catching the attention of her mother.

"Excuse me?" She asked. "You do not roll your eyes when your mother is talking. These are rules that every princess has to follow." "Your mother is right," Olivia's dad stepped in. "It's for your own..." "What, safety?" Olivia asked. "These are my subjects, dad. Last time I checked, you two weren't king and queen." The two adults took a step back, taken by her "rude" attitude. The queen, Olivia's grandmother, stepped in nervously, "Alright, let's all take a deep breath. This is Olivia's first time outside of the castle since she was a newborn. She's waited very patiently for this day. Come on, dear," Snow White grabbed Olivia's hand, pulling her towards the door.

Despite her excitement, Olivia was nervous. What if she wasn't what her subjects expected or wanted? She had to brush away her nerves quickly, though. The guards were standing in front of the king and queen, with all of the royal court behind them, and then Olivia and Robin with a few more guards behind them.

The doors swung open. Olivia's heart pounded. Her grandma was right, this was a day she had been waiting for for her whole life, and it was finally here. She just wished she could be herself in front of her subjects, but it was too late to go back. She was already walking.

And stumbling.

Robin steadied Olivia as she walked. Olivia was not accustomed to high heels, and she was shaking on her long legs, having difficulty walking. Thankfully, it was a short walk to the podium with the two thrones for her grandparents. But the whole way, as soon as she was visible to the people waiting for her to arrive, everyone screamed. Apparently they were all excited to see the king and queen, is what Olivia thought. She shyly kept her head down and kept walking until Robin tapped her. "They're screaming for you, Livvy!" She whispered into Olivia's ear. Surprised, Olivia smiled a big smile and waved eagerly, saying "hello" and "good afternoon" to everyone.

She continued to wave as she stood in her spot on the podium. Immediately, her mother slapped her wrist - and hard - and shook her head. Olivia held her hands at her waist, rubbing the spot that was turning red from her mom's slap.

"Good afternoon, subjects of Storybrooke!" The king boomed, causing another uprising of screaming. Everyone quickly settled down though, as the king waved his hands. "Today, I would like to announce the engagement of my grandson, The Author, Prince Henry, and his fiance, Miss Violet!" The whole kingdom cheered. "It will be a wedding that is open to the public, organized by my daughter, Emma Swan-Jones and Killian Jones..."

Olivia tuned out of her grandfather's speaking, looking around the kingdom at her subjects. They weren't as well dressed as she imagined. In fact, some looked like they hadn't slept or eaten in days. The buildings she could see through the open gate at the other end of the royal courtyard looked old and beat-down. As happy as the people seemed, there was a sense of desperation flowing through the kingdom.

That's when she caught the eyes of a teenager about her age. He had been looking at her, and when their eyes met he smiled. Olivia suddenly felt a wave of emotion over her and blushed. He was quite handsome, she had to admit. Then he mouthed something. Olivia couldn't understand and tilted her head. "What?" She mouthed. "I believe," he mouthed again. He mouthed those words three times. She was about to ask what that meant, when she her grandfather's voice caught her attention again. She looked over at the king, then glanced at the boy again. He smiled and winked, as if he liked her or something. "Did that guy just wink at you?" Robin whispered almost inaudibly to Olivia. "I think so," Olivia said, still blushing. Robin looked at Olivia and smiled. "Henry was right when he said he would have to become your personal bodyguard against guys."

Olivia held back a laugh, but she smiled as her grandfather continued with the next announcement. "Finally, Emma and Killian's daughter, Princess Olivia, is in need of a husband, since Prince Roland's sudden disappearance a year and a half ago. He is now presumed dead, but if he were to return, he would at least receive a well-deserved spot in the royal court." Olivia could almost feel the boy staring at her. She looked again to see him smiling, looking at her again from head to toe, in awe of her appearance. He caught Olivia looking and immediately looked down at his feet, obviously embarrassed. She giggled very softly, catching the attention of her mother again, who glared at her. If looks could kill, I would have been dead years ago, Olivia thought to herself.

The announcements ended and again, she and Robin were the last ones to leave. Olivia couldn't help but look back at the boy, who again mouthed "I believe" three times and winked, causing her to smile again. As the doors closed behind her, she realized that she had developed feelings for someone she didn't even know. She tried to shake them off. The king and queen walked away with most of the royal court, but Olivia was held up by her mother and father.

"Another rule, no giggling while the king is talking!" Emma almost yelled. She was furious for something that nobody but her noticed. "I apologize..." Olivia muttered. "You apologize? You could have compromised your whole reputation, for laughing at what?" After a few seconds, Olivia asked, "Oh, you're asking me what I laughed about?" Her mother nodded expectantly, crossing her arms. "Uhh..." "I almost fell!" Robin blurted out. "I almost fell," She said again, more calmly. "I'm truly, deeply sorry. I'm just not so used to these shoes yet. It will not happen again, Miss Emma." Robin bowed. Emma scoffed. "Go to your room, Olivia. You have a few hours to yourself before dinner," Olivia's dad said, grabbing his wife's arm and whisking her in the direction of where the king and queen had gone.

As Robin and Olivia walked to Olivia's room, Olivia whispered, "Why did you do that?" Robin smiled, "That boy is in love with you, and you're in love with him, obviously. You don't want your parents to know that, otherwise there will be less of a chance that you'll be arranged to marry him." Olivia cocked her head. "I know it doesn't make sense, but that's how things work in this messed up kingdom." The girls laughed.

Zelena was already in Olivia's room by the time they got there. "I'm guessing you're going to want help getting all that makeup and clothes off?" She asked. "Yes, please!" Olivia said. She could barely breath in the dress Zelena had chosen, and she was starting to get a headache from how tight her hair was pulled up.

As Zelena wiped the makeup off of Olivia's face, and Robin assisted in taking down the beautiful masterpiece of her hair in braids and buns, Olivia only thought of the boy she had seen. Although she'd never met him before, something about him was oddly familiar.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

wolflynx460

So, as I was trying to write this part, I realized that writing in third person is really hard. So from now on, I'm going to write from the characters' point of views. I'm really sorry, please imagine the other two chapters from Olivia's POV. At the top of each chapter, there will be a name and that is the POV of the chapter.

Lost Girl by wolflynx460 ~ Robin

During Olivia's free time after my mom had left, Olivia suggested we read a Storybook. "Great idea," I told her. "But not one about Robin Hood tonight, okay? It's just, all that talking about Roland..." Olivia put her hands on my shoulders. "You don't have to explain," she said, smiling gently. I smiled back. "Let's go to the library and see what Belle has," I suggested.

We walked downstairs to the library, opening the double doors to a beautifully decorated library. Belle always made sure the room was spotless, and that it looked marvelous twenty four seven. Maps decorated the walls, chandeliers were lit above them, and a thin, shimmering layer of gold was on practically everything. I turned at the sound of Belle's voice, "Hello, girls!" She said excitedly. "Come to read more about your father?" She asked.

"Actually, tonight we wanted to try something different," Olivia said. "Ah, alright! Looking for anything in particular?" I shrugged. "Anything, really..." I began to say. Olivia cut me off, "Someone adventurous!" She said excitedly. Belle chuckled, leading Olivia and I towards a section in the library. "Nearly everyone who is anyone in these books is adventurous," she commented. "But those who aren't adventurous are usually cowards."

"You've read all of these, right?" I asked Belle. She nodded, "Who would I be if I hadn't?" "Who, in your opinion, is the most adventurous?" I asked. She quickly turned. I couldn't see her face, but she seemed slightly nervous. "Umm..." She stammered.

"Peter Pan was quite the adventurer," a voice spoke behind us. There, Rumplestiltskin leaned against the book case, holding a few books. Belle pushed in front of Olivia and I. "I don't think that they're ready..." "Not ready for what, dearie? These two girls hold the future of Storybrook in their hands, since they're our future rulers. They should read all of these books before becoming the most powerful women in the world." Belle hesitated, and Rumple walked past her to Olivia.

"It's completely your choice, you don't have to read about him, but I believe..." Olivia's head snapped up as he said those words. "You what?" She asked. He smiled. "I believe that you'll find Peter's story..." he bowed, holding the books out to her. "...interesting." He said, looking up and revealing a mischievous smile. Olivia's hands slowly moved towards the books, before I pulled her hand away.

"What's your price?" I asked. My mom had taught me a lot, especially about Rumple. He was constantly manipulating people through deals, practically sending them to their doom with each deal. Rumple cocked his head to look at me, shaking his head, "No price," he said. "This one is on the house." He looked back at Olivia. She eagerly took the books. "Thank you, Rumple," she said cheerfully. "Thank you Belle!" She called over her shoulder on our way out.

Back at her room, I looked at the books hesitantly. "I don't trust him," I said. Olivia looked at me. "You sound like my mother!" She laughed. "Rumple's powers are dampened. There's no way he could do anything to us or this book." When she saw that I was still unconvinced, she frowned. "You need to lighten up, Robin," she said. "Rumple's harmless." Olivia's voice echoed in my head as she opened the first book. "Chapter One..."

After hours of reading, there was a knock on the door and Emma came in. She glared at me. "Robin," she said smoothly. I guess she still wasn't over my excuse from earlier. "Dinner is about to be served. Come, Olivia." As she turned, Olivia chimed, "Can Robin come?" I smiled. I had never been allowed to eat dinner with the royal court before! Emma turned towards us and smiled. "Why, of course! What a wonderful idea," Emma replied less than half-heartedly. "In fact, go invite Zelena as well. I'm sure she doesn't have anything else planned?" She swiftly walked off.

Olivia and I made our way to the room that I shared with my mom. "I don't think your mom likes me," I told Olivia. She looked at me. "Why wouldn't she? You're my best friend." I smiled. Olivia, the princess of Storybrook, calling me her best friend wasn't new, but whenever she called me her best firned I couldn't help but smile uncontrollably. First, it's not everyday that a princess calls you her best friend and means it, and second, I don't have many friends. To be able to call Olivia my best friend fills the emptiness I constantly feel.

I opened the door to see my mom stitching a dress. She turned. "Oh, Robin! Olivia! What a lovely surprise. Are you off to dinner, Olivia?" She asked. "Actually, I was wondering if you and Robin would like to join us tonight," Olivia replied. My mom was obviously surprised. "Me? Really?" She stuttered. "Oh, uh, why of course! Yes! Wonderful, let's go then!" I smiled and she put her arm around me excitedly as we followed Olivia to the dining room. I'd been in here before, but that was when I set the table as a child. I was never allowed to eat in here, nevertheless eat with the royal court.

When we arrived, the royal court was already seated. There were two seats and one seat on opposite sides of the middle of the table open. Regina and Tink sat on either side of the one seat, and Emma and Killian flanked the pair of seats closest to us. "Hi girls! You two can sit here. Zelena, you can sit over there." Zelena looked nervous, walking over to the chair past the king and queen. I sat with Olivia, next to Emma. Emma smiled at me, almost too generously.

The food was served and everyone got their food, then started to eat. I have to admit, this food was ten times better than I had imagined it would be. It was a lot better than the slop my mom had tried to pass as food. The talking was kept to a minimum, although Tinkerbell and Archie were chatterboxes, constantly talking to each other about the smallest things.

Emma wiped her face with a napkin and turned to me. "So, Robin, what are you up to these days?" She asked me. At that moment, I had a roll stuffed in my face. I quickly chewed and swallowed it, almost choking when I tried replying. "Oh, not much! You know, the..." I realized I was talking very casually. This was the royal court! I had to step up my game a bit. I cleared my throat. "Outside of my studies, I've been taking a large interest in art. I've been designing clothing, sketching, painting... doing a lot of non-school-related art projects. It's very relaxing."

"So, you're not studying magic?" Killian asked. I gulped. "Uh, well, part of my study plan is an hour of magic lessons five days a week, but outside of that, no. I don't really focus much on magic," I said. I could see my mother starting to lift her head from eating very slowly, sharing a glance with me. "That's interesting, considering your family's background," he commented. "Or, well, your mother's side." I started to feel uncomfortable and took a drink of water.

"Zelena, I would have expected you to get Robin on a path for a magic career, since you were always so involved in magic," Tinkerbell added. "Yes, me too. You know, considering your past?" Violet said. "You've always relied on magic so heavily in your life, I just figured you would have raised Robin to rely on it, too." My mom started to raise her head more. "Well, I respect my daughter's wishes..." She began.

"But wouldn't you want her to follow in your footsteps?" Emma asked. Olivia and Henry shared a nervous glance. "I don't think this is really an important topic for the dinner table, right?" He asked, chuckling to lighten the mood. Regina looked as Killian, "Robin's father's side of the family was involved with some magic, I believe." Killian glared back. "Maybe, but not as much as Zelena's side." "You mean, my side as well, right?" Regina asked. Things were getting hostile, and fast.

Archie spoke up, "I don't think we really need to be comparing each side of their family, a family is a family and that's that." Olivia nodded. "Archie's right! We shouldn't feel the need to compare Robin's mother and father's pasts," she said. "I'm just having trouble understanding," Emma said. "Why don't you want to learn more about magic?" She asked me.

"I, uh.." I stammered. "Well, I just don't want to end up like..." I stopped mid-sentence. My mom was looking at me. I could see tears forming in her eyes. Olivia stood up. "I think I'm full, how about you, Robin? We have a lot of studying to do... And Zelena, I do need to check in with you on the dresses. We must make sure they fit, right?" Olivia asked. My mom and I stood up simultaneously. "May we be excused?" Olivia asked politely, but firmly.

Emma grabbed me and pulled me down. "This conversation isn't over," she said. "Sit down, Olivia Swan-Jones!" She ordered. Oliva grabbed me and pulled me away. "No, this conversation is over, and it should have never been started," she argued. Snow White finally stood, after minutes of not saying a word, "You're excused, ladies. Go on." Emma stood, completely outraged. "I think we..."

"I think we need to go over better topics at dinner! Especially when our lovely Zelena and her beautiful daughter, Robin, join us," Snow said. "They don't have dinner with us often, so we should take advantage of this time together in a positive way." Olivia whisked my mom and I away, out of the dining room, and tears were in all of our eyes. This dinner was obviously not supposed to be friendly.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

wolflynx460

Okay so I'm gonna start writing Independence because I feel like I messed up Lost Girl so I might take a break from that one so I can kind of rewrite it... But here's the other one!

Independence by wolflynx460

"Goodnight, honey," my mom said, kissing me on the forehead. My dad came over and did the same, smiling and also giving me a gentle pat on the head. They closed the door and I rolled over, smiling. My life couldn't get any better. I had two parents who loved me more than anything in the world, an awesome neighborhood full of kids my age who I got along with well, and a beautiful house. Little did I know that that night would change everything.

It started with the low hum of an engine outside my window. I figured somebody was just passing through the neighborhood, so I didn't bother to look outside. Until I heard a crash. Broken glass, across the street. Then everywhere, windows breaking. I sat up in my bed, looking at my own window, hiding under the blankets, terrified. The window shattered, and a man wearing all black swung in. He approached me.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I screamed as he grabbed me, covering my mouth. He dragged me to the window, and I looked down two stories to see kids being dragged from their houses, up and down the neighborhood. Kids were screaming and being shoved into vans. Parents were being pushed back by men who looked just like the one that had just grabbed me. The door to my bedroom swung open, and I saw my parents screeching, running towards me, as we plummetted.

The man was attached to a cable, so we landed safely on the ground. He quickly unhooked himself and ran to the van, handing me to another man. I was shoved into the van, and a third man tied a cloth around my mouth. He tied me up, and the door started closing. The last thing I saw was my parents, running out of the house in their pajamas, before I was knocked out.

I woke up tied to a pole. My eyes fluttered and I groaned. I had bruises on my abdomen from where the men had been grabbing me. A few other kids were tied up with me. They all looked terrified and were mumbling through the cloth tied around their mouths. I looked up, where the light was coming from. There was a slanted table, with all sorts of weird technology attached to it. There were computers surrounding it. It looked like a mini laboratory, which apparently was under a budget, because it definitely wasn't as high tech as the laboratories at my parents' work.

"Test subject 03 was a failure," a man with some sort of thick accent said. I could barely understand him. "Bring up the next one," he ordered. Two men walked over to us and untied the boy beside me, who I recognized as Michael. He usually wore glasses, but since he was probably kidnapped like me, he didn't exactly have time to get them. As Michael was brought to the table, a girl was being dragged away into the darkness. She was motionless. My heart started to beat even faster.

Michael was hooked up to a bunch of tubes and weird tech things. I could see him shaking with fear. A strange liquid was injected into him, and he started screaming. I couldn't bear seeing one of my friends being used as some lab experiment. The screaming and tests went on for several minutes. Finally it was over, and Michael looked limp. Tears were forming in my eyes. These horrible people were killing off kids! They unlatched him and two men dragged him to the same place the girl was taken.

"Subject 04 was also a failure," the same man said. I started to recognize the accent as German. The man sounded frustrated at this point. "Bring the next child!" He ordered, his tone getting angrier and angrier. I realized, as two men approached us again, that was next. I was untied from the pole and taken towards the table. I tried to resist, but only being four at the time, I couldn't do much but be a nuisance. I was practically thrown onto the table and tied down. The cloth was taken off of my mouth.

"What are you doing to us?" I asked. "Why are you killing kids?" The man with the German accent turned around. He wore small, round glasses, and a long lab coat with gloves and a mask. He pulled the mask down to speak.

"I'm guessing this is her," he asked the men in the black.

"According to the leaked information, she was living in the same house as him and his rumored wife. There's no way that they're not related," one of the men replied.

"Interesting," the scientist said. He came up to me and cocked his head. "Do you know who your daddy is?" He asked. I stared him down. Even though I was four, my parents told me how to resist people. The scientist narrowed his eyes. "She's not a talker, just like him," he said to the men surrounding us. The scientist hooked me up to the same type of stuff Michael had been connected to. "Well, just remember, that the reason that you are here is because of your daddy. He has done a lot of stuff to us, and now he has to pay the price... with his precious daughter."

With those words, the scientist pressed a button and I was injected with the same bluish-purple liquid as Michael was. It made me feel like my insides were burning, like my muscles were tightening. I started to scream in pain. I knew these would be my last seconds alive. Suddenly, light flooded into the large room, and men with guns and weapons came in. "Drop your weapons! Hands up!" They ordered.

A man in a patriotic suit ran up to me, pushing the men in black and scientist to the side. He looked around frantically for something to stop the process, but it was too late. The liquid had already been injected into me, except I wasn't dead. In fact, I felt exhilirated. He looked up at me as the test finished. He unhooked me from the tech and untied me from the table, grabbing my weak body and walking me outside. He pulled off his mask.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I smiled. "I'm fine, daddy! You saved me!" I hugged his neck and he held me for a long time.

I woke up with a gasp, sitting straight up. I ran my fingers through my hair and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I was still in shock from the dream I'd had that night. The dream had kept reoccuring for quite some time, and it really bothered me. It was terrifying. It influenced me, always making my instincts force me to be constantly looking over my shoulder. Even though I had nothing to worry about.

After getting dressed, I went to the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my hair, and put in my contacts. I walked downstairs, following the delicious smell of waffles to the kitchen.

"Hey, mom," I said, sitting down and grabbing a plate. She placed a waffle on my plate and I took some raspberries, strawberries, butter, and syrup. I started to put together my waffle.

"Hey, honey," she said. "How'd you sleep last night?"

"Fine," I lied. "I'm still tired though."

She chuckled. "You're fourteen and a teenager, you're always tired," she said. She walked around the counter and gave me a kiss on the head. "Now hurry up and get ready for school. You're going to be late," she said. I smiled and finished my waffles, putting my plate in the sink, then brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone and backpack, which was full of more art supplies then actual school stuff. I sprinted out the door.

"Love you, mom!" I yelled on my way out. I caught the bus just as it was about to leave and climbed on, sitting down and putting my earbuds in as the doors closed.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

wolflynx460

I hope you guys are liking these! Please feel free to offer constructive criticism or comment different theories you have as to what you think will happen next!

Also, I might end up rewriting Lost Girl because.. well, cause I want to, but I won't change much. Just the perspective and some minor mistakes...

And finally, I forgot to mention that the first chapter of Independence that I wrote is from the POV of Kate Carter.

Independence by wolflynx460 ~ Kate

I stepped off of the bus and was greeted by Tom. "Hey," he said. "How was your weekend?"

I shrugged. "Boring, as usual. Penelope was out of town again," I said.

"You could have come over to my house!" He said. "I wasn't busy. This was the one weekend when I didn't have a bunch of lacrosse games."

"Well, hit me up next time," I told him. We walked into the school together. We pushed through the crowd of people together and finally reached our lockers. "Man, I'm sick of people crowding around the first section of lockers in the hallway," I told Tom as we opened our lockers.

"Me too," he said. "I don't understand what's so special about those lockers, anyways. It's just more freshmen." I sighed.

"Do you keep up with any news?" I aksed him, shutting my locker after dropping off my textbooks.

"No, not really. Why?" He asked.

"That's where the popular kids' lockers are. They're not just any freshmen," I told him as we walked to history.

"They're people, just like us," he told me. I rolled my eyes. Tom was too pure to understand that in high school, there's social standings. We were at the bottom, and those kids are at the top. Simple. "I feel bad for Penelope," he said. "Her locker's over there, too, right?" I nodded. "What's up with you two anyways? You guys barely talk anymore, and Penelope isn't sitting with us at lunch either."

"High school changes people," I said as we walked into Mr. Jefferson's classroom. We took our seats, and a few minutes later, Penelope arrived with Kylie and Betty. She sat next to us.

"Hey guys!" She said. "How are you?" I looked over at her. Was she actually talking to us? For a minute, my heart fluttered. Was she finally done pretending to be someone else to be in the popular group? Did I finally have my best friend back?

"Great!" Tom said. He started to talk about lacrosse and his family.

Kylie came over and grabbed Penelope by the arm, pulling her towards a different desk. "Come on, Penny, we're sitting over here!" Betty picked up Penelope's stuff and dramatically glared at us, flipping her hair as she turned around and strutted to the middle of the classroom. My hand balled up into a fist. Tom put a hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down," Tom told me. I glared at Kylie and Betty, who had whisked Penelope away to a group of football players. Of course, the cheerleaders have to sit with the hot football players, I thought. Penelope looked over at me and waved me over. I shook my head and looked down at my desk, opening my spiral to the homework.

"Alright, class, settle down and take out your homework," Mr Jefferson said. I sighed, glancing over at Penelope. She sat down next to Garrin, a guy I knew she couldn't stand back in middle school. I could see the expression on her face. She still hated him. I smiled. Maybe the Penelope she knew wasn't completely gone after all.

Before lunch, I opened my locker and put my pre-calculus textbook, spiral, and pencil bag on a shelf. I grabbed my lunch. A note fell out of my locker and I picked it up. I was about to read it when a voice startled me from behind me.

"I still can't believe that you're in pre-calculus," Penelope said behind me. I closed my locker and turned around, smiling. 

"I guess I'm just a little prodigy," I said. "Maybe I'll become an accountant for Stark Industries," we both laughed. "Walk with me to lunch?"

"Yeah!" Penelope said, practically bouncing up and down. She walked side by side with me, just like old times. "What a throwback," she said. "I haven't had lunch with you and Tom in so long. Do you mind if I sit with you guys today?" She asked.

"Not at all," I said smiling. This was the first time in weeks that Penelope had wanted to sit with us. It made me really happy. We got to the cafeteria and we spotted Tom sitting in the corner to the room. We walked over and he looked up.

"Oh hey, Penelope! Are you sitting with us today?" He asked. Penelope nodded and smiled. "The squad's back together!" He said, causing Penelope and I to laugh. It was the best lunch I'd had in weeks, with Penelope there. Tom could tell, too. He was smiling more than usual.

At the end of lunch, Kylie, Betty, and a bunch of other popular kids stopped us from leaving the cafeteria. "Penelope," Kylie said. "Why didn't you sit with us today?" She asked.

Penelope looked at me. "I wanted to sit with Kate and Tom today," she said, putting her arms around us. I looked at Kylie, who rolled her eyes.

"Look, I get that you're new at this whole popular thing, but when you're popular, you sit with us, and only us, not these weirdos," she said. The group behind her laughed. Penelope cocked her head.

"They might be weirdos, but they're my weirdos," she said. "We're weirdos together! Being weird since 2003," she laughed. Tom laughed, but I stayed relatively quiet. Kylie looked at me.

"Someone seems to disagree," Kylie said. She snapped. "Hellooo?? Earth to Kate! Do you ever talk?" She asked. Again, the group behind her laughed.

"I think she's deaf! Better start waving your hands around!!" One of the guys yelled. Another uproar of laughing.

"Hey, that's enough, Kate..." Tom began. Kylie cut him off by pinching her fingers together.

"Zip it," she said, looking at him. "What's your name again? Oh yeah, Tom? Ugh, Kate may practically be mute, but you seem to never shut up. Why can't you listen for like, two seconds?" More laughing. More and more laughing. I nearly flew off the rails, but I had to keep my cool. For Penelope's reputation.

"That's enough, Kylie," Olivia said. "You guys are my friends, but Kate and Tom are my friends, too. As my friend, I would think that you would respect that." Kylie shrugged.

"Populars and geeks don't mix," She said. "Which is why you need to sit with us at lunch, and in class, and pretty much anywhere." There were nods of agreement behind her. Penelope's head dropped. "You don't want to be kicked off of the cheerleading squad, do you?" Kylie asked. Penelope's arms slowly came to her sides.

I stood in front of her. "Kylie, you can't just kick her off the team for having different friends than you," I said. I smirked. "I suppose she even has more friends than you," I said slyly. The group behind her all shouted "Oooh!" and "Roasted!" before Kylie snapped.

"You don't have the right to speak to me, geek, now get out of my face, loser, and shut up. You're supposed to be mute!" She nearly squealed.

I curtsied, feeling extra sassy and annoying. "My pleasure, your highness, I'll get out of your ugly hair," I said. Swiftly I walked through the group of football players and cheerleaders, putting an extra hop in my step and strutting a bit like Betty, flipping my hair. I spun around to walk backwards and winked. Now I was doing a bit extra, but it was fun making fun of them. They deserved this. I spun back around and walked forwards, getting to my locker. I was probably on Kylie's list now.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

Omg, your so good at writing! I love them! Do more! Your so good!

• Posted at:

The voices, they're too much.

you know that they're there. 

you can hear them calling. 

you feel them beside you. 

They appear next to you.

the screaming.

the falling.

the sounds of the body's,

as they hit the ground. 

never seen again. 

Thumbnail avatar 0f3d4648e1

cobrapanther473

These are so good. I wish mine were as good. I can't even write a fan fiction about Worthy! 

That's not true. It's great.

Because Ash is helping...

*dreamy* Ash....

• Posted at:

Daisy/Trust

Devin/Worthy

Gang: Daisy/Trust, Anakin/The Other One(as by Ash), Obi-Wan, Conor, Briggan, Abeke, Uraza, Meilin, Jhi, Rollan, Essix, Shane, Worthy, Ak'wan

Redcloak, Grey Jedi, Pokémon Trainer, Half-Blood

I can talk to Ash...

wolflynx460

Yikes I just realized that I accidentally referred to Penelope as Olivia in this! Olivia was the original name I was going to use for her character but I went with Penelope because it's not as popular of a name. Sorryyyy!

And I was going to post the second chapter on Tuesday, but I went on a trip with a bunch of friends and I was too tired to do it when I got home yesterday.

Independence by wolflynx460 ~ Penelope

I watched in awe as Kate winked and strutted all the way to her locker. Kylie and Betty were getting really mad, and the football players were laughing, clapping, and uncontrollably talking. Tom looked between me and Kylie, then ran after Kate. Kylie turned to me.

"When did you get so lame?" She asked me. I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm not lame," I defended myself. "And neither are they! I think that you guys could actually become pretty good friends..."

Kylie scoffed. "If you think I'm ever going to try to be friends with those two, you don't know me at all!" She said. She walked up to me and put her hands on my shoulders. "Look, Penny, as much as I hate to admit it, high school has unspoken rules... Especially about social standings. The cheerleaders are at the top, because they're the trendiest and richest, and the smart people are at the bottom so they can do our homework." I looked at Kylie, surprised that my friends were turning on each other. Then I thought, they were never friends in the first place...

I walked into my house to be greeted by my dog. "Tilly!" I smiled, picking her up. "Mom, I'm home!" I yelled through the house. She was in the kitchen with her apron on.

"Hi sweetie," she said. "How was school today?" She asked.

"Ugh," I replied. I set Tilly on the floor and poured some food into her bowl, then sat up on a stool at the island. My mom passed me a bowl of fruit, knowing I'd be hungry. As I poured myself a glass of water, she stopped cooking and sighed.

"Tell me about it," she said.

"Well, I love my cheer squad, you know that," I said. My mom nodded. "But, Kylie is starting to act really mean around Kate and Tom. And she's my friend, but so are Kate and Tom, you know? There's so much pressure on me to make some sort of big choice between them, and I don't want to lose my spot on the squad or my best friends, who I've known since Kindergarten! Ugh, I just don't know..."

My mom sat next to me. "Well, it sounds like Kylie is really rude, and she might be trying to separate you, Kate, and Tom. I think she's doing that because she's jealous of the friendship you and Kate have. She probably just wants that same sort of relationship with somebody." She put a hand on my shoulder. "If you ask me, the choice is clear, but it's up to you sweetie. What do you value more, cheer or your friends?"

That night as I lay in bed, my mom's words haunted me. How could I choose between something I love and people I love? That's like choosing between backhandsprings and back tucks! It stayed on my mind as I fell asleep...

The next day, Kylie came up to me between classes. "So, Penny, coming to practice after school today?" She asked.

I fake smiled and nodded, "You bet. Wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Good," Kylie said. "And by the way, Garrin texted me last night. He was asking about you."

"Me?" I asked. I've hated Garrin since middle school. I wouldn't date him for a thousand dollars, nevertheless for free and suggested by Kylie.

"Yes, you!" She said. "You're super hot and one of the best tumblers and fliers on the squad. Practically every guy at school is crushing on you, especially Garrin. He asked me what type of guys you're into and flowers you like, stuff like that. He's super into you. I think he's gonna ask you out."

"Wow, I'm flattered," I said. "But I don't really like Garrin in that way." More like in any way, I thought silently to myself. 

"Penny..." Kylie began. "Another part of being popular is dating other people who are popular. If you don't say yes to Garrin, you could be jeopardizing your spot on the squad."

"Why does my relationship status have to decide whether or not I'm a cheerleader?" I asked Kylie.

She rolled her eyes. "Because cheerleading is for pop-u-lar people, Pen Pen," she said, emphasizing every syllable of popular. "And who you date boosts your popularity, and if you decide to date someone who isn't popular? Then you're not popular. And then you'll be kicked off the team because you'll be so distracted going to documentaries with a nerd."

I looked down at my feet. Then I saw a pair of shoes, and looked up. It was Garrin, with a rose. "Hey, Penelope," he said. "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out tonight? Like, go to a movie or a restaraunt, anything you want?"

"Uh, umm..." I stammered. I thought I'd have more time to make that big choice.

Kylie made it for me. "She'd love to," Kylie said. "Pick her up at 7?"

Garrin smiled, "Yeah, yeah sure! Awesome! Uh, okay, I'll pick you up at 7!" He smiled even bigger and gave me a hug. I squirmed, trying to escape from his grip, and then he pulled me into a kiss. I tried to push him away, but he held me there for a few seconds. His hands travelled to my cheeks, brushing my face and running through my hair. Finally, he slowly pulled away, putting his hands on my waist. He smiled real big and walked away. I stood there in shock.

Kylie grinned and stood in front of me. "If you thought that was a kiss, wait until tonight," she said.

"How do you know what's going to happen tonight?" I asked her, slightly worried.

"Because, he and I used to date!" She could tell I was worried. "Don't worry, Pen Pen! He really steps it up." She winked and walked away to her first class. I felt somebody watching me and turned around to see Kate and Tom. Kate looked kind of mad and furiously walked to her first class. Tom looked shocked, slowly following her.

"Wait, Tom!" I called after them. "Kate!" I found myself standing there in the empty hallway, shaken up by what Garrin did and Kylie said. My mind was going a million miles an hour. This was not how I wanted it to go, I thought to myself.

Sorry this isn't very good, I couldn't think of much! And I kind of rushed because I have gymnastics in half an hour... Thanks for all the sweet comments!

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

Thumbnail avatar 08cbf77e00

wolfpaw1527

pardon me, but could you call people by their nicknames? it gets annoying sometimes

optional

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

ROBLOX            #Hamiltrash

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Meme of the day: Sanic Hegehog

Nacho

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

Thumbnail avatar 08cbf77e00

wolfpaw1527

pardon me, but could you call people by their nicknames? it gets annoying sometimes

optional

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

ROBLOX            #Hamiltrash

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Meme of the day: Sanic Hegehog

Nacho

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

@Nacho She may not be able to see nicknames. I don't know if that was fixed or not.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

wolflynx460

Okay so I posted a chapter yesterday but it didn't post :T soooo I'm taking that as an opportunity to fix it. That chapter was also rushed so this one should be better, hopefully.

Also, @Nacho sorry I don't come here as often as I used to so I'm not really used to calling people by their nicknames anymore. I'll try to call people by their nicknames.

Independence by wolflynx460 ~ Tom

I slowly followed Kate. She seemed pretty agitated. Recently I had found out that it was because Penelope was acting totally different around the cheerleaders and football players. I could tell that she just wanted her best friend back. "Kate!" I called after her. She was speeding up towards her first class of the day, English.

I reached out and grabbed her wrist, turning her around. There were tears in her eyes. "What, Tom?" She asked. I almost lost my train of thought. Kate never really showed emotion, but when she cried it broke my heart. It made me want to cry, too.

"This is probably just a phase," I told her, unsure of whether I was reassuring her or myself. "It's like a..." I thought long and hard for something that could make her laugh. "...like an early mid-life crisis," I finally said. She held back a smile. "Come on, I know you, I know you wanna smile," I said. She finally smiled and laughed quietly.

"You know me so well," she said. We looked at each other for a few seconds. I hadn't noticed until then how blue her eyes were, and how there was the slightest bit of green in them. She quickly looked away. "Um..."

I realized I was still holding her wrist. I let go quickly, immediately embarrassed. Kate started walking towards her class again. I decided to walk with her, because I knew that she was still hurting. When we got there, she turned around.

"Thank you, Tom. You only moved here a few months ago, and we've only been friends for a few months but," she looked at me. "I feel like I've known you forever." She smiled. I smiled, too.

"No problem, Kate. I'm always here for you," I said. She pulled some hair out of her face and went into the classroom. I sighed. Kate's the most thoughtful person I've ever met. She deserved to know about me, Penelope, and her family. But I had strict orders. I could not tell her anything, otherwise I would be jeopardizing the mission, Penelope, and Kate's safety. And no matter how much Kate deserved to know everything about her life, I couldn't put her in danger. I would never put her in danger.

Kate ~

After P.E. I was at my locker. I grabbed my lunch and was about to close it when I saw a note. I opened my locker door a bit more and took it out. It was the same note that I had seen the day before, I'd just never read it. As I was about to read it, there was a light tap on my shoulder and a gentle voice said, "Kate? Can we talk?" I turned around to see Penelope. I was still mad at her, but I was also worried about her. At that moment, I decided that she needed to know that I was mad. I rolled my eyes and turned back around.  I closed my locker and quickly walked towards the cafeteria.

A hand grabbed mine. "Kate, please..." Penelope said. I turned around and looked at her. She was really scared. Her hands were cold, clammy, and she was trembling. Her skin looked much paler, almost my own skin tone. Instinct took over.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She let go of my hand and handed me the note. I opened it and read it:

My dear Penelope,

Please meet me in front of your school at 8. I miss you, and it's time for you to come home.

I looked up at her. "This is creepy," I told her, handing the note back to her. She nodded. "I definitely don't think you should go. Either this is a prank, or Garrin is trying to be romantic and is coming out as creepily weird." She looked at her shoes. "That's not what you think, is it?" I asked.

She came closer and looked around, making sure nobody could hear her. "What's if this is from... you know?" She asked. I sighed. Her dad had left when Penelope was two, and he hadn't been seen or heard from ever again. Penelope had no memory of her father, and her mother never told her anything. They didn't have any pictures, recordings, or videos.

"Penelope, as much as we'd both love for this to be your father..." I began. This was going to break her heart. "I highly doubt it's him. You've lived in the same house for all of your life. You are home. Whoever this is, it's probably a kidnapper. Like those stories you hear about on the news, or the horror movies they make where the innocent teenager thinks she's meeting some lovey dovey guy her age, until she gets kidnapped and sold."

Her eyes were tearing up even more. I went way too far. "But Kate, I just have this feeling that maybe it's him, that we've finally found each other, that..." She looked into my hands. She saw the slip of paper and pointed. "What is that?" She asked.

I held it up. "I don't know, I was going to open it with Tom..." She snatched it out of my hand. "Hey!" I said. "That could be private!" She backed up and read it a few times over. She handed it to me, her eyes wide. The note was almost identical, except I was addressed as "Penelope's distracting friend who deserves a final goodbye".

"Whoever this is, they know who we both are! And my dad and your dad knew each other, so he must've met you! He must remember you! This has to be my dad!" Penelope said excitedly.

I shook my head. "Penelope, I just don't know..."

"Please, Kate," she said. "Please come with me! We could bring along an adult, or we could even just hide in the bushes and see who comes. Please.." Her eyes were tearing up again.

I sighed and wiped them away. "Fine," I said quietly. I had to admit, my own curiousity was getting the better of me. "We bring our phones, and something to protect ourselves with just in case." Penelope nodded eagerly. Her face was puffy from crying. She was wearing a hoodie, so I pulled the hood over her head. "Sit with Tom and I today, okay?" I said. She nodded and I walked her over to our usual table. We managed to slip by the popular table without being confronted.

I saw Tom looking at his phone and shake his head, looking kind of distressed. He put it down and looked up, seeing Penelope and I. We sat across from him.

"Hey," he said. He looked at Penelope and started to get worried. "Everything okay?" He asked. Penelope and I handed him our notes. He read them both and slid them back to us.

"You're not thinking about this, are you?" He asked. "I will personally make sure you don't go. This is crazy. It's creepy. You two could get hurt, or worse! Kidnapped, drugged, mugged..." He gulped. I knew he was thinking of the worse. I felt reassured that he was so worried.

"We're going, but we're bringing our phones and I'm planning on bringing my dad's old pocket knife," I said. "My mom said it was his from when he was a kid..." I choked up a bit. Holding back tears. It had been ten years since he died.

"If you're going then I'm coming, too," he said.

Penelope shook her head. "No way."

"She's right, we can't let you come. Whoever this is wants just us two, and if they are violent we don't want you to get hurt," I said. He narrowed his eyes.

"There's nothing you can do to stop me," he said. "I'm coming whether you like it or not. You guys are my best friends here. We stick together, okay?" It was almost a command.

I still shook my head. "No, Tom," I said. "We can't let you fight our battles."

"But.."

"I said, no," I said firmly. He looked at me. His brown eyes were pleading. A single curl was on his face, the rest of his hair looked perfect on the top of his head. I shook my head. He sighed, giving up. 

"You're calling me at the first sign of trouble," he said. Penelope and I agreed and we finally ate something.

I looked up at Tom. He glanced at his phone. It had buzzed a few times. He put it on silent and turned the screen face down. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

He looked at me for a few seconds before slightly nodding, "Yeah everything's cool," he said, almost whispered. Unconvinced, I kept eating. I could feel him looking at me. I glanced upwards and he was. I wonder why he looks at me that way, I thought to myself silently.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel