Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd I'm so sorry I didn't get this in by the end of July. STRESS. But, anyway, as promised, though not on time, I'm reviving the Winged Hope roleplay.

So, if you guys saw the original, you get the main plot, but for those who didn't, I'll tell you.

You were born with wings and live underground with many other winged humans. You're a very organized...organization (Wow I'm clever hehe) and you live in only one of the many havens. The one you live in is the largest, almost like the New York of the havens, and thus there are lots of Winged humans there. You're race has always lived to watch over cities and keep people safe, hence the name "guardians." At the age of fourteen, you're sent on a trial to determine if you're ready to be a "guardian" of a city. If the Elders think you're good enough, they'll assign you a city.

The guardians have lived in peace for some time. But when the Elders hear rumors of an army rising, they choose ten guardians to check it out.

If you've read all of this, put Guardians in white ink in other.

-----

Rules:

There are five guys and five girls. No extra males, no extra females. We're keeping it equal.

Stray from the super angsy backstories. 

Shipping it allowed, BUT don't focus too much on it.

You can be any age older than 14. You can just have been assigned a city if you wish, but nothing under 14. This isn't focused on Haven life.

You may have one more strange attribute, but only small things. Nothing like an extra wing or a tail. I'm thinking more along the lines of eyes that reflect in the light, like a cats'. (Which is mine, by the way. Don't steal it.)

Not really a rule, But the spots saved are for me, Wolfheart, Archer/Thordragon328, Bobcat, Aura and Edge. Ya'll must have your forms in within a week, otherwise I'll open your spot. Sorry.

If you join, you must be sure you can POV at least once or twice a week. 

I'm going to make another thread for the storyline for this roleplay. So don't do anything huge without asking my permission first.

Also on that thread we're gonna discuss our characters and get to know them so we can display their personalities better.

And for the form, try to give your character a bird-ish first, last OR middle name.

No same-gender shipping.

No Mary Sues or Gary Stus.

No Cinnamon rolls, please. I love them, but I'd rather not have them in this.

Try not to use curse words, but if you do, censor them, kay?

If you've read these, put "of the cities" in other.

----------------------------------------------------------

Form:

Name: (Full is preffered.)

Nickname (s): (optional)

Appearance:

Typical wear:

Personality:

Shows sadness by:

Shows happiness by:

Shows anger by:

Shows nervousness by:

Dislikes:

Flaws/weaknesses: (Minimum is three)

Talents: (Max is five.)

Disabilities: (optional)

Tattoos/Piercings?: (optional)

Wing color(s):

Weapon of choice:

Scars?:

City:

Other:

--------------------------------------

Mine:

Name: Adish Finn Robinson

Nickname (s): He hates nicknames, but sometimes people call him Finn, if they have a death wish.

Appearance: Adish is slightly short and has a bit of a higher pitched voice that sometimes cracks. He's more on the skinny side, though he isn't creepy thin. He makes up in wits what he lacks in size. He has dark, dark blue hair that's described as black. His hair isn't super neat, but it isn't crazy, either. He has ice blue eyes. He has slightly pale skin.

Typical wear: Usually wears a black and grey flannel shirt, but will wear a short sleeved T-shirt if it gets too hot. He usually wears a pair of jeans and tennis shoes.

Personality: Adish is more on the quiet side, only speaking when necessary. At first glance, he appears antisocial, but he just doesn't have a lot of patience, thus he tends to avoid people. Though he's quiet, he's also hotheaded and slightly prideful, unwilling to be the first to drop unnecessary arguments or fights. He's smart, though not exactly wise, and can be very sarcastic. (Heck yeah sass.) He's kinda fidgety and can't stay in one place long. He's brutally honest and won't hesitate to speak his mind, even if it's not exactly kind. He's slightly too ambitious and can become obsessed with reaching a goal.

Shows sadness by: Avoiding other's gazes, sighing often, staring blankly at something or someone.

Shows happiness by: Smiling (kinda. He isn't super smiley,)  talking a bit more and even starting conversations (Has to be really happy,) being more open in general.

Shows anger by: Muttering under breath, glaring at others, fidgeting a bit and kinda being a jerk in general, narrowing eyes.

Shows nervousness by: Running hand through hair, fidgeting a lot (He needs a fidget spinner lol), being even more quiet than usual and hanging back from the others. Glancing around often.

Likes: Order, he enjoys watching his city, and is actually quite fond of the inhabitants.

Dislikes: Loud noises, constant talking, unnecessary chatting, etc.

Flaws/weaknesses: (Minimum is three) *Takes deep breath* Too ambitious, brutally honest, can be a jerk (not physically) both unintentionally and intentionally, sometimes gets mad at others for no reason when he's frustrated or nervous. Hotheaded and had a hard time ignoring insults.

Talents: (Max is five.) He's good with a gun and knows how to keep order. Is a good leader when he isn't being hotheaded and stupid. He's smart and witty.

Disabilities: (optional) Nope

Tattoos/Piercings?: (optional) N/A

Wing color(s): Dark, dark blue. Same as hair

Scars?: He has a small one on his back from the years of being a guardian.

City: Sydney, Australlia.

Weapon of choice: Hand gun.

Other: Guardians of the cities.

Have fun!

*Cries quietly* This took me so long.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

save a spot my dude

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

black holes and revelations

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Ok I'm still Archer, but it's my Flipside now... so yay I still have a spot.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar 05586b0910

platinumdragon2816

Save a girl

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

dogdragon1303

Spots saved! 

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Save a girl

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|agnostic theist|

with our claws, a killing spree

with our fangs, can you keep up with me?

eagledragon1343

Name: Isabel Heather Finch

Nickname: Iz, Izzy, Bella (rarely ever called Bella though)

Appearance: Isabel has thick, long, black hair that goes down to her midback. She typically wears it in a messy ponytail with a few strands loose, but she wears it in other ways too. Her eyes are a soft brown. She is Caucasian and isn't very tan, if anything, she's pale from not being out in the sunlight much. She's pretty average as far as height goes, and she's naturally on the thin side.

Typical wear: She usually wears a black tank top, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots, and will wear a black jacket if it's cold. I bet you can guess what her favorite color is.

Personality: Isabel is reckless and impulsive, often doing things without a second thought. She's self-serving and will do whatever will bring her the most personal gain, making her disloyal and untrustworthy. She's sarcastic, manipulative, and cunning. 

Shows sadness by: Closing up, not talking very much, etc.

Shows happiness by: Almost endless chatter, excited pacing, can't sit still

Shows anger by: Similar to sadness, but with more malevolence 

Shows nervousness by: Fiddling with whatever object is closest to her

Likes: Snow, training, most foods (especially Russian), and is surprisingly fond of children

Dislikes: Losing, hot days, questions

Flaws/weaknesses: Untrustworthy, gets frustrated easily, reckless, impulsive, has difficulty sitting still and relaxing

Talents: Works well with children, physically strong, good strategist 

Disabilities: nope

Tattoos/Piercings?: ear and nose piercings

Wing color: Isabel's wings are a dark maroon/purple-y color with silver tips

Weapon of choice: pistol

Scars?: Nope

City: Moscow, Russia

Other: Guardians of the cities

• Posted at:

eve

moonlightmystery143

probably should have said this before but save a girl specifically

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Save a spot if there's one left, please.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

dogdragon1303

Spot saved. Remember to make guys!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Thumbnail avatar 1acbfd80ac

dramamoonrise5

Save any spo!

• Posted at:

Natalie 

Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else's fairy tale-Wale Ayeni

Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

Everest

Dolphin

Mariposa

Tanis

Beatrice

actorbrainy16

I forgot to mention this earlier, but my save was for a female spot. I'm making the form right now.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

thordragon328

Name: (Full is preffered.) Akamai Manu-Lele

Nickname (s): (optional) Aka

Appearance: Skinny yet muscular but not ripped. His voice is normal. A bit short and thin. Longer brown hair that is normally wet from the oceans, darkly tanned skin, and light brown eyes.

Typical wear: Constantly wears t-shirts and shorts with worn sandals.

Personality: Though intelligent, he prefers to be light, friendly, and humorous. He cracks many jokes and insults, but they are just friendly teasing unless he is mad. He loves the beach and will go there to ponder, rest, or if something is bothering him. He has a sweet tooth and always has a bag of Pop Rocks or gummy bears on hand.

Shows sadness by: Being quiet or going to the beach.

Shows happiness by: Smiling and pouring multiple Pop Rocks at once.

Shows anger by: Fires insults at the person he is angry with.

Shows nervousness by: Goes to the beach, stress eating gummy bears, or making bad and corny jokes.

Dislikes: Rodents, dark people.

Flaws/weaknesses: (Minimum is three) Can go to far wih jokes, can not take dangerous situations seriously, relaxes to easily.

Talents: (Max is five.) Intelligent, history, and science.

Disabilities: (optional) N/A

Tattoos/Piercings?: (optional) N/A

Wing color(s): White, but he has added robotic enchancments.

Weapon of choice: Brass knuckles and talon attachment on feet.

Scars?: One on leg

City: Honululu, Hawaii, USA

Other: Guardians of the cities

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

I'm notoriously fickle when it comes to RPs, so I'll give up my spot. Sorry Embyr, it looks like a good plot, I just don't think I'd be able to do it justice. ;)

• Posted at:

Bobcat

Here there be salamanders

Proud Mormon!

#Uniteabrow

"A student in bed will remain in bed,

unless acted upon by a large enough panic."

-Newton's Lesser Known 4th Law of Motion

/298740 ;D

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Well, I guess I'll use Dexio again in this one,  since Honolulu, Hawaii was taken. I'll make my form tomorrow, but Dexio is the Guardian of Tokyo, Japan. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

Also, I can tell already that Aka is not gonna like Dexio. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

actorbrainy16

Name: Zippora Marie Starling

Nickname (s): Zippy

Appearance: Zippy has wavy shoulder-length light brown hair with darker brown roots (which is usually worn in two side ponytails), blue-green eyes, a few freckles scattered on her heart-shaped face, and light tan skin. She is very tall for her age (5'11.5") and slim, but not a stick or a skeleton.

Typical wear: She usually wears a green, blue, or purple top; jeans or a white, green, or blue skirt (depending on the weather); a white or blue jacket if it's cold; white sneakers with blue laces; and sometimes jewelry (a gold aquamarine pendant, some golden bangle bracelets, and/or gold aquamarine stud earrings).

Personality: Zippy is somewhat reserved around acquaintances and strangers, but very warm and friendly around the ones she calls her friends. Even then, she isn't very talkative unless the conversation's going full speed ahead, in which case she can do very little to end it unless she says she doesn't want to talk any longer. When she does start off a conversation (which is fairly rare), she has a tendency to talk on and on about a certain thing. She finds almost anything funny unless she doesn't get it (and since she can't really tell sarcasm and a straightforward statement apart that well, she doesn't get it or find it funny). Unless there's some sort of instant connection, she finds it very hard to make friends with people.

-Shows sadness by: She will often blink rapidly, as if to hold back tears, and avoid eye contact even more than she does already. If she's especially sad about something, she'll give up on holding back her tears after a few seconds and just let them flow.

-Shows happiness by: When Zippy's happy, she will smile a lot, often hum or sing to herself, take part in conversation more, and generally be more open/less reserved. 

-Shows anger by: It varies. Mostly, she will give everyone (or just the one she's mad at, if it's just one person) the silent treatment if she's angry; sometimes, she will start yelling at the person she's angry with; occasionally (read: very rarely), she will even get into a physical fight with the one she's angry with. What she gets upset at can vary as well: sometimes a string of the nastiest insults imaginable can be hurled at her and she won't even flinch; sometimes, one little thing that nobody else notices can set her off. In essence, you really don't want to get on her bad side because you never knows how she'll react. Luckily, she doesn't get angry too often.

If she gets mildly angry over something small and can still control her reaction, she will often count in different languages to calm herself down.

-Shows nervousness by: Zippy will, when nervous, fidget/move around even more than usual (pace, run her fingers through her hair, fiddle with her clothes or jewelry, move her fingers like she's playing an invisible piano, etc.). 

-Likes: music, theatre/acting, being around/taking care of younger children, reading, snowy days, asking questions

-Dislikes: loud noise, flashing or bright lights (her senses of sight and hearing get overstimulated easily), being anyone's "boss", when she can't get any sort of answer to her questions

-Flaws/weaknesses: Zippy tends to be impulsive when left to her own devices to make decisions she alone will implement, yet tends toward perfectionism when making decisions and plans others will help put in motion; her desire to be challenged aggravates both previous flaws. Her temper is completely unpredictable and her social skills...need some work. If someone she cares about is in danger, she would do virtually anything to get them out of it, up to and including giving her own life to do so (which is both a blessing and a curse).

Talents: Zippy is good at singing (she's a first soprano), playing the piano, and acting. She is very intelligent and good at coming up with strategies for getting what needs to be done done.

Disabilities: Zippy has Asperger's syndrome and sensory processing disorder.

Tattoos/Piercings?: one in each ear

Wing color(s): brown, but in some lights, they look iridescent purple

Weapon of choice: pistol (semiautomatic)

Scars?: an inch-long line coming straight down from a spot just below her left eye

City: Denver, Colorado, USA

Other: Guardians of the cities, @Wanderlust: Could Zippy become friends with Aka if/when she meets him (or maybe even get a crush on him)?

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

I am using Karina again.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"Stay alive, that would be enough!"

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

|Luna|Jade|Mist|Hope|Faith|

Full gang: /281892

moonlightmystery143

actually (sorry for changing this again!) change my save for a guy, though the guy im using may be a bit on the cinnamon-roll side but imma try to make sure thats not a thing

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

dogdragon1303

All accepted.

I forgot to add crush, but you can just say if your character has one or not. Adish's crush is open.

@Eris- *Shrug* Honestly, I don't necessarily mind if he's a cinnamon roll, as long as he can still defend himself.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

actorbrainy16

Bump.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Bump.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 4b0f53380f

mermaidlime10

Embyr:I am not very good at RPs either, so I won't join.

• Posted at:

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

actorbrainy16

Zippy's crush is open, unless... @Wanderlust: Could Zippy maybe have a crush on Aka?

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

thordragon328

@Andra, Sure!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

dogdragon1303

I don't think Edge is gonna have time to be in this roleplay, so I'm opening Edge's spot up.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Aura, I'd prefer if you posted Karina's form again.

All saved spots, get your forms in soon!!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Ok. Here's what we have.

Embyr: Adish- Male- Sydney, Australia

Eris- Male spot saved- must get form in

Archer- Akamai- male- Honolulu, Hawaii

Dusk- female spot saved- Must get form in

Eve- Isabel- Female- Moscow, Russia

Natalie- spot saved- must get form in

Andra- Zippora- Female- I forgot her city, please correct me on this.

Wolfheart- Dexio- Male- Tokyo, Japan-must get form in

Aura- Karina- Female- London, England- must get form in.

-----

So there's one more spot open. There are four males, one who still needs to enter their forms.

There are four females, one who still needs to enter their form.

Natalie hasn't yet cleared if she is making a male or a female.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

wolfheart1601

Name: Dexio Falcon Hernandez

Nickname (s): sometimes called Dex or Falcon, though it annoys him

Appearance: short-ish, somewhat spikey, gray hair that fades to black at the tips and has specks of dark red; bangs tend to fall in his face, partially covering his right eye; heterochromia, right eye is lime green and left eye is orchid purple; strong build, but not obviously muscular; somewhat tanned skin

Typical wear: a somewhat tight-fitting, black T-shirt; somewhat tight-fitting, black pants; black combat boots; dark purple scarf around his neck; a black cloak with a hood and a dark purple wolf design on the outside of it, which he usually keeps his wings hidden under

Personality: quiet; mysterious; alert, you could almost say he's paranoid; perceptive; usually serious; rarely even smiles; can be nice at times; tends to be blunt, sometimes harshly so, which can cause him to come off as cold; untrusting

Shows sadness by: It's not obvious, but he does get quieter than usual and sometimes gets lost in thought

Shows happiness by: a slight smile and a slightly softer gaze

Shows anger by: narrows his eyes in a glare and might possibly get violent if he's really angry

Shows nervousness by: being a bit jumpy, more alert than usual

Likes: sushi, Tokyo, fighting, cats, wolves, green tea, pocky

Dislikes: obnoxious people, flying (in any way), his sleep being disturbed (mainly because he doesn't really sleep much...), anything sour

Flaws/weaknesses: crippled wing (can't fly and occasionally causes random and terrible pain); due to not flying at all for several years, he developed air sickness; highly allergic to perfume/cologne

Talents: naturally quiet movements; fighting; sniper shooting

Disabilities: a permanently broken wing with screwed up nerves that occasionally cause that wing to suddenly unfold, sending terrible pain shooting through Dexio's body

Tattoos/Piercings?: N/A

Wing color(s): dark gray with purple and green highlights

Weapon of choice: A dark silver and dark purple sniper gun and a set of metal claws for each hand (for close combat)

Scars?: left wing has a few scars; a burn scar on his left leg; a jagged scar over his right eye; a scar on his chest

City: Tokyo, Japan

Crush: Open (I'd prefer if it was a girl closer to his age)

Other: Not much is known about his family, but he had a younger sister. He was very naive and reckless when he was fourteen. His best friend betrayed him, killing his younger sister. He still blames himself for that, saying that he was too naive and trusting. Then, when he fought the creature he was supposed to fight for his trial for the first time, he was too reckless about it and nearly got his wing torn off, but that's how it was permanently crippled. The last time he fought that creature was when he was sixteen and he beat it, gaining his chest scar at the same time. He was assigned to a city called Magnolia City and got his eye scar and burn scar sometime during his times protecting the citizens of Magnolia.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

eagledragon1343

@wolfheart

oh, the ft references

• Posted at:

eve

actorbrainy16

@Embyr: Zippora's city is Denver, Colorado, USA.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

wolfheart1601

OMP-

I forgot to change his city in his background! XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

thordragon328

@Wolfheart

2 things. First I was thinking that Aka and Dexio could build a robotic wing for Dexio, and they become decent friends after that. Also, I'm sorry to say that Aka's last name means falcon in Hawaiian.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Save the last spot! I'll make my character a girl.

• Posted at:

Constellation

Your friendly neighborhood starlight princess!

Gang: Me|Snow|Sea|Tigress|Sun|Hur|Med|Whisper|Buddy|Oat

I like dogs, cats, reading, music, and pandas.

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Actually, cancel my save.

• Posted at:

Constellation

Your friendly neighborhood starlight princess!

Gang: Me|Snow|Sea|Tigress|Sun|Hur|Med|Whisper|Buddy|Oat

I like dogs, cats, reading, music, and pandas.

moonlightmystery143

Name: Cecil Blanchard Fowler
Nickname(s): Ghost Boy
Appearance: White-blonde, wispy hair that falls into his face and is cut long at the top and shorter at the sides; short and skin-and-bones thin; tanned skin with freckles all over; oval-shaped face with soft features; pale grey eyes with cataracts
Typical wear: Doesn't care much for looks but usually goes for warm, comfortable stuff, preferably in a soft material. He's a fan of sweaters and other such garments, usually with another layer or two underneath.
Personality: Cecil is a quiet boy who keeps to himself most of the time. He enjoys people and wants to make friends, but simply keeps quiet as a defense mechanism to ward off unpleasant people. He comes across as odd to most people until you really get to know him and has a reputation for his "ghostlike" demeanor. He really doesn't mind it much, though, and he tends to go with the flow of things even if they don't go his way. He has a talent for brushing things off generally. He can, however, be quite nostalgic for things that have been special for him in the past and will get defensive over certain things. (i can change things around if this is too cinnamon-roll-esque)
Shows sadness by: Hiding away from people, not really a crier or anything
Shows happiness by: Seems more content than happy, but generally will act friendlier and sweeter than usual, at least more outwardly so
Shows anger by: Hard to anger, but will completely blow up in peoples' faces. Literally. He's into pyrotechnics. Yall better watch out. Other than that, he becomes difficult and raises his voice. He's also an angry crier.
Shows nervousness by: talking quickly, drumming fingers, fidgeting with whatever he can get his hands on
Likes: Scented candles, spending time with people, open spaces, fossils and shells, cold air
Dislikes: Being babied (especially if it's because of his blindness), large crowds/groups, spiders, public speaking, heights (scared of heights despite being able to fly)
Flaws/weaknesses: Can't bring himself to hurt/kill for his life, cowardly, deathly scared of bugs, too quick to trust
Talents: Violin, magic tricks, hiding, enjoys archeology and pyrotechnics but just getting into the latter so not so good at it
Disabilities: Blind
Tattoos/Piercings?: Tried getting a piercing in his left earlobe but let it close because he didn't like the maintenance
Wing color(s): A light silvery color, they're semi-transparent as well and tend to droop
Weapon of choice: A glaive, but only if absolutely necessary due to a fear of hurting people
Scars?: A few on his left side, just below the ribs, from when he was bitten by a dog once, a sensitive spot on the back of his head from the injury that blinded him
City: Boston, Massachusetts
Other: Guardians of the cities and again if you want me to change around a few things i can

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

dogdragon1303

My only problem is that'd it'd be near impossible for Cecil to defend his city...so if you changed that, it'd be nice.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

wolfheart1601

@Wanderlust, sure, but Dexio still probably won't fly much. His air sickness will keep him from flying a lot. XD But a mechanical wing will be helpful for emergency situations. Only... How are they going to remove Dexio's real wing? ^^' Also, I can change Dexio's middle name to Hawk, instead, if you prefer. And his nicknames are Dex and Hawk. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

thordragon328

@Wolfheart, very true about removing the real wing, and that would be great if you change it from Falcon to Hawk. Thank you.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

moonlightmystery143

hmm, ill probably do like... hes okay with hurting people if necessary but cant bring himself to do anything serious. maybe he toughens up throughout the rp as well.

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka