that he gave his only Begotten Son

that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Adish-

I surveyed the city of Sydney, Australlia. 

With the sun setting and a light breeze blowing, I could almost forget the journey I had in store. 

I was one of the Guardians chosen to check out a growing threat detected on an island in the  south. There would be ten in total, including me. I wasn't quite sure why the Elders had picked me to be one to go on this journey when there were many, many more older and more experienced Guardians out there. I wasn't complaining, though. Life had kinda gotten boring recently. Most of the criminals were pretty easy to defeat, and often times the cops would take care of them before I did. Anyway, a bit of new adventure would be fun, though I wasn't looking forward to having to deal with a bunch of other Guardians.

Even though I was looking forward to this journey, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Not so much because of the actual journey, but more out of fear that I'd fail the Elder's, who were very high in the status of the Guardians. They were the ones that actually started everything. They choose which city you go to. Very few people had the opportunity to get into their council.

Not to mention that I was worried about my city. Another Guardian was going to be sent in my place while I was gone, but that didn't make me feel much better. It's like leaving your home to a stranger-you can never know how well it'll be maintained, and what it'll look like when you get back.

I snapped out of my thoughts and dropped down to hover a little closer to the ground, not wanting to be spotted. 

I'd been seen numerous times, but most people dismissed me as a urban legend, something that people had made up for attention, or a story to amuse children. I preferred it that way, as most Guardians did. 

I surveyed my city for a few hours, then decided to call it a night. I had to meet the other Guardians in New York tomorrow, and I was planning to leave later tonight. I'd already packed my things in my backpack and would leave after a short rest.

I flew to my usual spot on top of the highest building and sat down.

-------------

So they all are gonna meet up in New York, U.S.A. So if there's anyone in New York they can just wait for the others.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

For God so loved the world 

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Zippy:

When I first received the news that I would be one of ten sent to check out a growing threat across the world from here, my first reaction was that of confusion. Why me?  I had wondered, since there were probably many, many more older, more experienced Guardians who could have been sent instead of a relative newbie like me. Out of the millions of Guardians all around the world, why me?

It wasn't a challenge to figure out after the messenger left that some more experienced Guardians would probably be the ones stepping in for the ten leaving. Even so, I still had no idea why I was chosen for this endeavor plus, I was a little worried that the interim Guardian would leave Denver worse off than I would leave it tomorrow. 

It wasn't all bad, though. I didn't know anything about who the others were, but since the meeting place was in NYC, I might be able to see my twin over there (since that's the city she's the Guardian of). Maybe — though this is a bit of a stretch — she might have been chosen for this journey as well.

A frigid gust of wind on my left snapped me out of my thoughts as I flew through the sky above the city. I folded my wings and dropped down a few thousand feet (since I was in airplane territory right then) to keep from being spotted up there before rapidly spreading them again and circling back toward the city. I didn't want to be seen by people who didn't already know I was there (and yes, I have been seen a few times by people who didn't automatically dismiss it as a hallucination). Yes, being seen is basically unavoidable if you're doing your job right, but it's not exactly desirable.

For a moment, I wished I could, just for a day, not have to worry about being seen, not have the safety of an entire city, at least in part, on my shoulders. In other words, I wished I could be "normal" and have a life like the humans down below. Because of what I was, I knew that couldn't fully happen, but at least I had a few friends here. People I had helped in the year and a half I'd been here, mostly, but there were one or two I had somehow just connected with without any real explanation as to why.

Speaking of which, I thought, I should probably tell them I'm leaving tomorrow.

I landed on a nearby building, pulled out my phone — a plain black flip phone, since I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would need a miniature computer for a phone — and typed a message saying that I would be leaving for New York in the morning before sending it to every friend I had here (which isn't too many — somewhere around five or six).

After surveying the city a couple more times, I decided to call it a night. Taking off the backpack I'd already packed with everything I'd need for the trip, I lay down on top of the building I'd landed on (using the pack as a pillow) and waited for sleep to come.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

I need to change Audra's Age to 19, and Wolfheart can she have a crush Dievo? (Did I spell that right?)

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

cutewolf230

Audra - 

I stared down at the group of criminals trying to open the back door into the jewelry store. I jumped, and let my wings spread wide so I would not fall and hurt myself. My wings were like the starry night sky in the mountains of Colorado, but I was not in Colorado. I was in Seattle, and I found I enjoyed it more. I put a hand on the hilt of one of my daggers. 

"I suggest you stop." I spoke, bravely and I kept my chin high. 

The criminals turned around. But one kept working on the locks. "Whatcha gonna do if we don't?" 

I smirked. I knew that this was gonna happen. "This." 

I darted forward, dodging their knives. I tripped each one and tied them up. I left them for the owner to fine when he came back to the store in the morning. I flew off, thankful that the color of my wings helped me stay hidden. I landed on the balcony of the apartment that had been given to my family when I was younger. I still paid the bills and all. I walked in and pulled an over sized hoodie over my wings to hide them. I sat in the window and stared at the rising moon. 

I wondered what had caused the Elders to choose me, of all the Guardians, to check out a threat. I wasn't that important, and even if I had excelled when getting tested to become a Guardian, I would never be as good as some of the others. I sure hoped that the replacement Guardian would be able to help Seattle more than I could. I shook my head and went to go crash in my room. I was tired, and I hated staying up late. Yup, I was one of those kids who didn't stay up late. I collapsed on my bed, and let sleep wash over me. 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

MasterSAMB

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

You mean Dexio? Sure! ^^

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

I'm going to POV tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

same maybe

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian|kuudere|life path 1|

my only talent is binge watching anime

the world around us is burning but we're so cold  

it's the few, the proud, and the emotional

#equality

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

wolfheart1601

Dexio~

I was having a nice evening in my city, Tokyo, Japan... was. Now, annoyingly, I was pursuing the trail of a man who had been seen kidnapping a young girl. After about half an hour of tracking him, I finally found him with the girl in an abandoned warehouse. He was only just forcing the girl out of his car. I glanced around from where I was in the shadows, then I noticed a hole in the ceiling. I skillfully and swiftly climbed up onto the flat roof of the warehouse and got my sniper gun ready, aiming it at one of the man's legs. I fired and the man yelled out and fell to the ground, holding his leg in pain. I then entered the warehouse and shot the man's arm when I saw him attempting to grab the girl to keep her from running. "Go, now. I'll deal with him." I told the girl, but she just stood there for a moment, staring at me in shock. "GO." I told her again, but in a sterner tone. That time she nodded and quickly ran out of the warehouse. I then turned to the man and grimaced in disgust. "People like you disgust me. I don't appreciate you causing turmoil in my city. It's time you paid for your sins." I muttered, darkly, aiming my sniper at his head. I fired, then, unfazed by what I had just done, I went back up to the roof and checked on the girl. I nodded in approval when I saw the child hug who I assumed to be her mother. I then went back to my small apartment for the night. After all, I needed to rest up before I started my trek to New York tomorrow morning. Not being able to fly, even though I had wings, meant that trips lasted longer, so I usually had to leave early if I wanted to be on time for meetings with other guardians. The meeting was actually in three days, but the trip there would take at least a day and a half. So, I layed down on my japanese futon and allowed myself to drift to sleep...

His POV takes place before the others, btw.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep. 

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

thordragon328

Gah! My POV didn't post! No!! That took me about fourty five minutes!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

eagledragon1343

I'll try and post today I guess 

• Posted at:

eve

#equality

dogdragon1303

Bump

Wunderlust- that's happened to me. I usually wait until I've cooled down (about an hour or two) and do something I enjoy, such as drawing. Then when I'm ready, I do it again, except I copy it so that I can paste it and edit anything that the mods might not like.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

Bump!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

I understand you all are busy with school, but I'd really appreciate it if you tried to get a POV in...It doesn't even have to be a big one, I just want most of the people to POV before I do another where they meet in the city.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

eagledragon1343

eep i havent poved yet

and i dont even have a valid reason

well

ill try something today i promise

• Posted at:

eve

#equality

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

scre e e e e e e e e e e ech im sorry ill get one in

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

eagledragon1343

just a quick question - what time of year does this take place in?

• Posted at:

eve

#equality

wolfheart1601

Btw, I'm adding that Lilly has asthma.

Lilly~

I was walking through the streets of my city, Verona, Italy, and talking to people as I passed by. Before you ask, yes. I am a guardian, but unlike the other guardians, I don't try to hide from my people. Everyone who lived in Verona at that time knew of me being their city's guardian and they knew of my wings, as well. Most of them were pretty accepting of me, but there were a couple who didn't really seem to like me.

Right now, most of the people were wishing me luck on my journey to New York to meet with some of the other guardians. I was going to leave tonight and a lot of them seemed worried for me, especially the kids.

"Do you have to go, Lilly?" One of the kids, Luca, asked. He was the one who looked up to me the most and felt like a little brother to me.

"Don't worry, Luca. I'll be back before you know it. I promise." I replied with a smile as I ruffled his somewhat curly, black hair. He giggled.

"I hope so. You'll give me a fly-ride when you come back, right?" I chuckled and nodded in response.

"Of course!"

Later, when I got back to the house I lived in with my host family -- Luca's family -- Luca's mother greeted me and gave me a checklist of what to pack for my trip.

"Now, don't forget to pack your medicine and inhaler. You remember what happened last time you didn't have those?" She said, sounding like a worried mother. I chuckled.

"I know, I know. I won't leave without them."

"And try not to push yourself too hard, okay?"

"I'll try. I can't promise that I won't, though. But, I'll be fine! I'll have other guardians with me!"

It continued on like that until my packing was finished and by then it was starting to get dark outside. I decided to take a little nap on the couch before heading out on my trip.

"Lilly! Lilly! Wake up!" I woke to the sound of Luca's voice and opened my eyes to see him looking down at me.

"Huh..? What time is it..?" I murmured as I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"It's 10:00. Isn't that when you said you were gonna go?" He asked, though he looked a little sad. I stood up quickly.

"Oh! Thanks for waking me up, Luca. Don't worry, I'll be back soon." I told him, smiling and ruffling his hair again. I grabbed my backpack and put it on, then I walked to the door and opened it.

"Ciao!" I said, smiling and waving at Luca and his mother, before I took off into the night sky to meet the other guardians in New York.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

thordragon328

Will POV soon!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

thordragon328

Aka-

''New York?'' Asked Brooke Mele skepticly. ''You're going there? To meet with Guardians?'' I nod, as Brooke's face falls with dissapointment. When I first received the message that I was going to New York, I was not stoked. Yeah, it would be fun going to Florida, or California, but the city of litter, clouds, and air that smells like burnt tire? No thank you. Although, I have to give the Elders credit. Making kids go on a perilous journey to avoid doing something they could easily do themselves and calling it education is genius! Also, I don't have to pay for a plane. Bonus.

Even though I probably would die from the trip if Brooke rode on my back, I still considered doing it. Me and her were best friends since I first started guarding Honululu. I took her on rides everyday around the city, and once pretended my wing cramped and we were gonna crash. (She did not approve). Also, Mele means song, in Hawaiian, and Brooke lived up to it. She often sang traditional Hawaiian songs on our rides, or by the fire. It would make the trip much more tolerable if Brooke came with, as I needed to make a mutual bond of trust with nine strangers. And Brooke could probably take three of them. Despite her height, her fiery personality made her a force to be reckoned with.

I stood in the living room of Brooke's family's yurt, an octagonal house. The Mele's had sectioned off sides of it to use as bedrooms, living space, bathrooms, and a kitchen. As Brooke is an only child and her parents are aware of my wings, I was allowed there anytime I wanted too. ''As long as you don't get feathers all over.'' Joked Brooke's father.

I snap out of my thoughts as Brooke gets up and says with shown effort, ''Goodbye for a bit, then.'' I nod again, walk of the yurt, and take off, soaring over the horizion, with a small pack around my shoulders.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

thordragon328

Aka-

''New York?'' Asked Brooke Mele skepticly. ''You're going there? To meet with Guardians?'' I nod, as Brooke's face falls with dissapointment. When I first received the message that I was going to New York, I was not stoked. Yeah, it would be fun going to Florida, or California, but the city of litter, clouds, and air that smells like burnt tire? No thank you. Although, I have to give the Elders credit. Making kids go on a perilous journey to avoid doing something they could easily do themselves and calling it education is genius! Also, I don't have to pay for a plane. Bonus.

Even though I probably would die from the trip if Brooke rode on my back, I still considered doing it. Me and her were best friends since I first started guarding Honululu. I took her on rides everyday around the city, and once pretended my wing cramped and we were gonna crash. (She did not approve). Also, Mele means song, in Hawaiian, and Brooke lived up to it. She often sang traditional Hawaiian songs on our rides, or by the fire. It would make the trip much more tolerable if Brooke came with, as I needed to make a mutual bond of trust with nine strangers. And Brooke could probably take three of them. Despite her height, her fiery personality made her a force to be reckoned with.

I stood in the living room of Brooke's family's yurt, an octagonal house. The Mele's had sectioned off sides of it to use as bedrooms, living space, bathrooms, and a kitchen. As Brooke is an only child and her parents are aware of my wings, I was allowed there anytime I wanted too. ''As long as you don't get feathers all over.'' Joked Brooke's father.

I snap out of my thoughts as Brooke gets up and says with shown effort, ''Goodbye for a bit, then.'' I nod again, walk of the yurt, and take off, soaring over the horizion, with a small pack around my shoulders.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

thordragon328

Sorry for the double post!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

dogdragon1303

Lol. It's fine

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

eagledragon1343

Isabel

I stretched my wings as I flew through the night sky,  pulling my jacket - with holes cut in the back, of course - a little closer. It seemed as though Moscow was always cold, especially at night. I was flying high enough that if anyone happened to spot me (which was highly unlikely), they'd probably dismiss me as a bird. A few people would notice me now and then, so there were a few rumors going around, but nothing to worry about. Some of the stories were so ridiculous, I highly doubted anyone could find out the truth.

The city glowed beneath me as if it were saying farewell. This was my last night in Russia for the time being. The Elders - the top dogs of the Guardian world - had assigned me to some sort of mission to defeat some sort of threat. I was meeting with nine other Guardians in New York City. It would be nice to go back to the States for awhile, but I would definitely miss Moscow. I had grown quite attached to the city and its people, and I was worried about the Guardian who would take my place. Sure, they must have been competent, otherwise they wouldn't have been sent to guard Moscow while I was gone, but still. I couldn't help feeling a bit anxious.

Under the cover of shadows, I slipped into an alley where I covered my wings in a large coat. I then strolled into a 24-hour café nearby. The old man who ran this little shop was like a grandfather to me, and I thought I should let him know that I would be gone.

"Hello, Isabel!" The old man beamed at me as I walked up to the counter. The café was nearly empty, as it was past midnight. "It's a little late to be out, isn't it?"

I laughed. "I could say the same to you." I almost flinched at my accent. I still couldn't get rid of it, despite living in Russia for the past year. "I have some..." I paused, searching for the right word. "Some business in the USA to take care of. I just thought I should tell you."

"Oh?" He wiped down a plate. "We'll miss you. How long will you be gone?"

"Not sure." I fidgeted with the zipper on my coat. "I promise to stop by when I'm back."

"You better." He laughed, and I joined him. "Have fun on your trip!"

I waved goodbye on my way out before I shrugged off the coat and launched into the air again. I flew in the direction of my apartment, which I had been renting for a few months, while keeping an eye out for any crime on the streets. Lucky for me, it was a peaceful night, and I was able to retire to bed without a worry. Tomorrow would be a big day.

• Posted at:

eve

#equality

wolfheart1601

@Wanderlust, concerning the mechanical wing... maybe at some point something could happen that causes Dexio's wing to need to be amputated, then the mechanical wing could be attached. ^^

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

thordragon328

@Wolfheart, Hmm, yes!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

actorbrainy16

Meep. Working on a POV.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

thordragon328

Up!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

actorbrainy16

Has this died?

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

dogdragon1303

Nope. I'll pov later.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

Adish-

Early morning, I arrived in New York, USA.

I landed on the Empire State Building and shivered as a cold winter breeze blew over me. I threw the hood of my sweater on and sat down, waiting for the others.

---

It wasn't long before a tall girl, who looked to be sixteen or seventeen, landed on the building beside me. She Had wavy, shoulder length dark brown hair, with the roots of her hair a darker brown, and pale freckles. Due to the early morning darkness, I didn't catch her eye color.  

I wasn't huge on greetings, but I stood up nontheless, and reluctantly stuck out my hand. She grabbed it and shook my hand, "I'm Zippora."

"I'm Adish." I responded briskly.

We both fell silent, and I sat back down, feeling awkward. I thought I could faintly recognize Zippora from the tunnels, but I didn't know her well. Then again, I didn't know anyone well in the tunnels besides my family.

Eventually, Zippora too sat down a few feet away from me, and we both waited in silence for the others to arrive.

----

Hope you don't mind that I used Zippora, Andra. I just chose a random person and used them.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

actorbrainy16

@Embyr: Fine by me.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

cutewolf230

Audra :

I flew over the skyline of NYC. I had to fly in early morning or I could be spotted easily. A boy with very dark blue hair and wings landed the Empire State Building. I was about the land as well but I needed to wait until I was sure it was safe.

~~~~~

Only a few minutes later a tall girl, who looked to be sixteen or seventeen, landed on the building beside the first boy. She had wavy, shoulder length dark brown hair, with the roots of her hair a darker brown, and pale freckles from what I gathered when she flew past me. Gathering up my courage, I flew down after the first two had talked a bit, and landed softly. The wind blew, and the LA ballcap I was wearing almost flew off my head. The two had sit down and I took in a deep breath before clearing my throat. Both of them turned my way, studying me. 

"Um, I'm Audra." 

"Zippora." The girl said. 

"Adish." The boy replied. 

I sat down next to them. 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

MasterSAMB

dogdragon1303

All the guardians there are just sitting awkwardly lol

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfheart1601

Dexio~

It didn't take quite as long as I expected for me to get to New York and I soon got up to the top of the Empire State Building, where the others were already gathered. As expected, I was the last one- wait. I counted how many were there and only counted 9, including myself. Who could possibly be slow enough to get here after me? My question was answered when I heard a familiar voice ring out.

"Dexio!!!" I turned to see the smiling face of a guardian whom I had gone on a mission with before.

"Lillith..?" I sighed and side-stepped out of his way, so I wouldn't be tackle-hugged to the ground. Instead, he crashed into another guardian who looked Hawaiian, causing them both to fall to the floor.

The brunette Hawaiian let out a cry of surprise. Almost as soon as they landed on the floor, Lillith stood up.

"Oh! Mi dispiace!" He said, apologetically, but, realizing that this person might not understand Italian, he quickly added, "Kala mai ia'u! I-I mean- I'm sorry!"

I sweatdropped at his habit of speaking more Italian and Hawaiian when he's flustered.

"Oh, uh, it's okay?" The brunette replied, still looking a bit surprised and slightly confused, which I couldn't blame him.

"Great! By the way, I'm Lillith, but you can call me Lilly!" The pinkette replied with a smile as the brunette stood up. He smiled, too, seemingly over his surprise and confusion now.

"My name's Akamai, but my friends call me Aka." He replied.

While I was watching the two Hawaiians converse, I sensed someone approaching me.

"Who are you?" A female voice asked and I turned my attention to a dark-haired brunette with copper skin and brown eyes. She looked a little wary of me, but I could understand that, since I was a stranger to her.

"Dexio." I replied simply. "You?"

"Audra." She replied just as simply as I had.

After that, we all decided to go ahead and get all of our introductions over with.

"So... Since we're all here, what do we do now..?" Lillith asked once all the introductions were finished.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer