Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

working on a pov. also, just for reference, could yall do me a solid and give me some sort of description of your characters voices? i like to imagine that cecil only uses his eyes when he needs to cause his visions pretty bad (like when hes patrolling and such hed use his eyes but for regular ol tasks hed just go with his other senses cause its not much worth the effort) and when it comes to recognizing people he sort of goes by voices. if not ill be fine coming up with what i feel like their voices would be based on everything else about them but if use youd imagine anything specific just sorta drop it in

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Adish would have a slightly high voice that's kinda hard/cold often. His voice also cracks a bit, due to the fact that it's still going through vocal change.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

For God so loved the world 

that he gave his only Begotten Son

that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

AJ:

Almost as soon as I woke up, I was flying to the meeting place even though it was eight a.m. and the meeting itself wasn't going to start for a few hours. There wasn't any way I could see that I would be willing to just wait where I was until I absolutely had to leave, especially with how nervous I was feeling about this whole thing. I mean, I'm only fifteen, haven't spent even two years as a Guardian, and I'm going with nine others to squelch a threat on some far-off island or something that a group of older, more experienced Guardians could handle so much better. Why did they pick me to be part of this?

I turned, choosing to take the long way around as I made my way there (just so I'd have more time to work off the nervous energy I seemed to have an abundance of right then). By the time I got there, I was feeling fairly tired, but my anxiety didn't exactly leave with my energy like I thought it would. Either way, I couldn't exactly back out now.

Landing on the top of the Empire State Building, I scanned the group. There were only seven others there, none of them looking any older than maybe twenty-five. The other two would probably arrive any minute.

As I finished scanning the group, my brown eyes suddenly spotted a familiar face. Light brown hair with darker roots. Skin the exact same shade as mine. A slim frame that stood, quite literally, head and shoulders above almost everyone there.

It couldn't be. And yet, it was. My twin sister, who I hadn't seen since we first became Guardians a year and a half ago, was coming along for the ride.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zippy:

"Zip?" a voice on my right, slightly high-pitched and a little loud, called out.

I jumped, slightly startled, before realizing exactly what I had been called: a nickname only my twin ever used for me.

Looking toward where the voice came from, I spotted a girl standing on the edge of the group with a wavy light brown bob and wings shot through with threads of gold that showed very well in the morning sunlight. It couldn't be, I thought, it just couldn't; yet, it was. My twin was coming along as well.

Hesitantly, I asked, "AJ...is that you?"

In response, she ran up and hugged me, simultaneously talking a mile a minute. "Zipwhat'sup Ihaven'tseenyouinsuchalongtimeandit'ssoamazingseeingyouagainanythingnewhappenlately..." And so on.

"Whoa, AJ!" I said, cutting her off. "Slow down, will ya? I understand you're excited to be reunited with your long-lost twin, but I can't understand a word you're saying when your mouth is moving a mile a minute like it was."

"AllrightI'lltrytoslowdown," AJ replied as she let go. She took a deep breath before saying, at a more normal speed, "How've you been? Anything new happen lately?"

I tried to respond, but in between all the other noise, I couldn't really hear myself. Plus, the loud "Dexio!!!" followed by a crash at the end of what I was saying distracted both of us, so I highly doubt my sister would have heard it all anyway.

Both of us turned to see a couple more Guardians — a boy with pink hair and a small star painted on his face and another with dark, spiky hair and differently-colored eyes — at the edge, the former apologizing in Italian, then Hawaiian, and finally in English to a thin, dark-haired boy (most likely the one he flew right into).

Something about the way the pink-haired boy was acting drew me in. Maybe it was simply that he's cute when he's flustered. Or maybe it was how cheerful he was after he relaxed a bit or the fact that he's okay with going by a traditionally feminine nickname (Lilly). Either way, he seemed really likable — maybe even as more than a friend. I started internally laughing after I realized it took me a full minute to figure out I had a crush on him.

I looked over to my sister, who seemed just as starry-eyed as I had been (and still was, a little). "Earth to AJ," I said, tapping her on the shoulder.

This time, AJ was the one to jump. "What?" she asked.

"You were staring at someone," I replied. "It gets a little weird after a while. Trust me, I know."

"Okay, then," she replied. She stopped openly staring, thankfully, but she still kept sneaking glances at the same person — not Lilly, fortunately, but the dark-haired kid he ran into. 

It seems my sister and I are in the same boat.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Dexio, I believe, would have a voice similar to the voice actor, Crispin Freeman, but a bit smoother. 

I think Lilly's voice would sound similar to Rundelhaus Code from Log Horizon, but a bit higher. ^^

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

I think Dexio's voice is probably like the voice actor, Crispin Freeman, but a bit smoother. XD

I'm still trying to pinpoint Lilly's voice that I imagine.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Isabel's voice would probably sound kind of tough and on the lower end of the spectrum for a female I dunno I'm bad with voices

ill POV soon

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian|kuudere|life path 1|

my only talent is binge watching anime

the world around us is burning but we're so cold  

it's the few, the proud, and the emotional

#equality

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Aka's voice is light and abit higher, and its friendly most of the time.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

I imagine Audra with Carrie Underwood's voice.

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

dogdragon1303

I'm waiting for eve and Eris to POV. Then I'll do my part to move it along.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

thordragon328

Is it ok if I make Aka completely colorblind?

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Isabel

After several hours of flying, I finally reached the Empire State Building, where the meeting was taking place. I was the fifth or sixth person there. Surprisingly, all of the others appeared to be close to my age.

I took a seat as far away from everyone else as I could, fiddling with my hair, which I had thrown into a side braid. The others were taking amongst themselves, and a few seemed to know each other. I rolled my eyes at their bright, excited chatter. Could they be any louder?

I tucked a knee to my chest, letting my other leg dangle over the edge of the building as I looked out over the city. New York City. The one and only. I had never been here before, and frankly, I hadn't really wanted to come, but here I was. I just hoped this mission would be over soon.

short???? but i do not know what to write???

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian|kuudere|life path 1|

my only talent is binge watching anime

the world around us is burning but we're so cold  

it's the few, the proud, and the emotional

#equality

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

@Abra- Yea that's fine.

@Eris- I hate to rush you, but if you want to get a POV in you should do so within the next day, otherwise I'll just go ahead and move the story along.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

moonlightmystery143

aaaaaaaaaa sorry for holding this place up! ill get it in i swear

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

moonlightmystery143

Cecil
The hairs on the back of my neck raised as I scanned the city. My head and body spun around and I squinted, allowing myself to see what there was. I only really used my eyes on occasion, if I really needed to see a threat, and turns out I wasn't needed after all. A fist-fight, and one that a simple restaurant worker split up just outside the storefront.
I flew away from the area, letting my pale body and clothes and near-transparent wings fade into some of the lower clouds as I surveyed the city more. The lack of things going on here was surprising, as crime was said to be pretty high in Boston. At least, that's what other guardians had been warning me about, how Boston wasn't an easy city to be guardian of, even without a visual impairment. This city was hard to keep up, but I managed to do a good enough job of it. Luckily enough, the police were handling a fair amount of the crime before I even reached the site, so it wasn't constant, but I still had a big responsibility on my shoulders.
I was ripped out of thought by a man's screaming. Focus, Cecil! I kept to the clouds, trying quickly to track down where the scream came from based on more of them. I pinpointed the location and then opened my eyes and dove down for the people Eventually, I found my task: a masked figure was stood in an alley, attacking a man with a knife. I swooped down into the shadows of the alley and then revealed myself before the mortified man and his assailant. After a short moment, the masked figure turned up to me. I couldn't see much of what it looked like, other than the lanky build and twisted, yellow smile. I blinked once or twice. My vision was getting worse, I hoped I'd be able to continue doing my Guardian work. I pulled my glaive from where it rested on my back, and held it at the ready.
"I don't want to have to use this," I warned. "Put the knife down." Please, I wanted to add, but I knew I couldn't. To my surprise, I was met with the clatter of metal against concrete, and I raised my eyebrows slightly.
"Thank, uh, thank you so-so much, sir," the man stammered out, before the sounds of feet stamping on the ground faded into the fairly calm late night traffic.
"Thank you," I said to the robber. I took a few steps over, then set my foot atop the blade's handle. "Glad I didn't have to deal with too much trouble this time 'round."
"You've got to be insane, thinking I care that much about the wallet of some human twerp?" he asked, in a voice somewhat high-pitched and quavering, yet confident at the same time. He dragged his words out and connected most of them that much. "I'd go without food any day if it meant I could take home the wings of a Guardian!" At that, an elbow went to my chest, I got knocked back onto the concrete, and I rose to my feet again after a quick rebound. I was immediately met with a slight poking of metal against my throat; he'd gotten the knife when I was down. With a flap of my wings I propelled myself back and into the air, away from him, then hovered there for a moment. At this point my glaive was drawn and I held it at the ready, the long handle crossing in front of my body, and with the blade pointed towards him. I held the blade slightly closer when he didn't back off, almost pricking his neck. Don't hurt him. Just act like you will.
"I'm not afraid to kill you," I said, though my wavering voice said otherwise.
"Well, you don't seem like it," he said, trying to grab at my transparent wing and pull me down. I floated higher, above his arm's reach. "Come down!" he called. "It won't make it any harder for me if you stay up there anyways." I stayed where I was, and he turned to think for a second. At that, he threw himself at one of the brick walls of the alley, springing off and lunging at me with his knife. The cloth of my boot split open, and I'd gotten a small cut on my leg where the boot was, but nothing too serious. He, on the other hand, had gotten the wind knocked out of him after his wall jump. I went back to the ground and inspected the damage. He was crouched on the ground, hacking and breathing heavily and laboriously. Then, cloth rustled slightly and a hand hit against masonry, and I tightened my grip on the polearm in my hands, still holding it a defensive manner with the handle crossing my chest. I kept my eyes open in case I absolutely needed to see, but I could figure out through my other senses. With the rough cloth rustling against itself, and the slight odor of rotting flesh he gave off, along with the sensation of a pair of eyes on me, I could easily see him.
And, from what I could see from my crude form of sight, he was getting up and rebounding from his fall. He stepped forward and I back, and then I held the blade out to warn him not to come closer. He did still, and I held the blade up close to his neck. Don't kill him don't kill him don't kill him. Just scare him and stall him enough for the police. There was something pressing ever so slightly against the blade, as if I had it up to something; presumably, it was his neck, judging by the angle I held it at, and that would be enough. I had a mental sigh of relief as he backed away, though I didn't hear the clang of metal against concrete.
"Drop the knife," I said, "and I won't hurt you." I won't do it either way, he just had to think I would.
"You wouldn't be able to lay a finger on me," he muttered with a laugh, dodging out of the way and running behind me, trying to slash at me still with his knife. I swung the blade around, and he groaned in pain. Goddamnit! Ok, it was an accident, I thought in an attempt to reason with myself. It was an accident, an accident, an accident. Judging by the degree of the sound, I had only given him a long cut, and nowhere serious. I heard the sound I'd been waiting for, then used my glaive to pull the knife over to where I was and stepped on it with one boot.
"If you kill me now," he said through his pain, "I am certain your fate won't be much later than this."
"I'm not going to try and kill you," I said with a slight whimper and shake to my voice. "The police can take care of this all. Try and pull any tricks, though, and that might not be the case," I lied.
"Well, if that's how it's gonna be, ghost boy, you're lucky I now have a cut right down my leg and I can barely stand."
A few seconds after he said that, sirens broke through the busy streets. A few people had turned heads, and I took the attention as a sign that I needed to leave to let the police do their thing and keep from getting seen by anyone but the man. With a few flaps of my wings, I took to the sky again, opting to turn in for the night from both the exhaustion from the multiple encounters of today and the increasingly cold night air.
<><><><><>
An alarm blared from my clock and, just after flipping the button to silence it, I practically let myself fall out of bed. I stretched my arms into the air, and as I did my large and drooping wings unfolded themselves to a whopping ten feet total to stretch them as well. Twenty paces from my bed, exactly where it always was, I'd gotten my hands into my closet and grabbed something to put on. For a second, I looked down to make sure I didn't look like a complete slob. I wore a white button-up and blue-grey sweater, along with some pants and my boots. About the usual, good. I didn't want to give too bad an impression right away. On the shelf sat a small bag holding a couple changes of clothes and emergency food and medicine stores. Just in case, I thought as I pulled the strap over my shoulder and head, letting it rest in the crook between wing and shoulder. I also put on the sheath strap for my glaive and dropped the weapon in place. Ten more paces to the left and I'd find my kitchen area, where I grabbed a small packet of cashews and headed out. Five paces into the middle of the one-room home was a hatch in the ceiling, which opened up once I pulled a stool from the kitchen and undid a series of locks.
Once I climbed through the door, I stood for a second on top of the roof and let the hatch click into place before pulling a key from my pocket and turning it in the lock before it clicked once more. With that, I opened my eyes and found the sun. It was barely above the horizon, behind me, and I adjusted where I stood somewhat to be able to fly in the right direction. I smiled somewhat; I was right on schedule. Of course, I didn't have a long way to travel, allowing for me to leave this late, but I still had to be careful to be seen. Because of that, I found my usual route through the clouds. I still kept an eye out for anything happening; the role of Guardian was to be transferred over to a young woman by the name of Evelyn Lawrence at 6:00, and I just wanted to be safe, as it was just past 5:50 if my sense of time wasn't deceiving me.
After a few hours of flying down the coast to the meeting place, I landed atop the roof of the Empire State Building. I could hear voices nearby; those must be the rest of the group. I could pinpoint five distinct voices so far; the other four must still be on their way. I took a look and I was correct: Two guys and three girls were standing there and chatting among themselves. I took a few steps forward, revealing myself to the group, and went back to ignoring my sight; it was already slightly straining after those few seconds.
"Oh, hello!" one voice called, with a fair bit of excitement in her voice. The voice was very much that of a female's, somewhat high-pitched and a bit thin and flat. She used the Canadian vowel shift, as well, leading me to assume she was Canadian or Northwestern. "Over here," she added on after a couple seconds. Did she try gesturing? I assumed so and came to where the group stood, being careful to not walk into anyone.

"Uh, hello," I said, cracking a slight smile and holding out a hand in some direction. It was taken by someone else, who promptly shook it.

"Hi," said one of the boys. He spoke in a somewhat high voice, sounding pretty cold and harsh in tone. "I'm Adish."

"Cecil," I said. "Pardon the bad vision."

"You're fine, if you managed to get past the test then I'm sure it won't be too big a deal." This one, another one of the girls, had a tough and low voice, somewhat thick in a Russian accent.

ok i didnt know how to end it so i just sorta did the random cutoff thing

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

dogdragon1303

Das good Eris. Thanks for doing that. I'll POV later today.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

thordragon328

I'm still here!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

dogdragon1303

My POV didn't go through...I'll do it again tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

actorbrainy16

Meep.

Zippy's voice is slightly high and a bit quiet unless she deliberately tries to project. Her voice occasionally loses its inflection and goes flat for a bit before righting itself, but that doesn't happen too often.

AJ's voice is slightly high and a bit loud. She almost always talks quickly — and even faster when she's excited or nervous — unless she puts effort into slowing down her speech.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

moonlightmystery143

screech

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

actorbrainy16

Meep.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

dogdragon1303

Omw sorry!!! I'll get a POV in tomorrow or tonight

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

So sorry guys. What with school and the whole posts-not-going-through incident this past week I haven't yet written down a POV, so here goes.

Adish-

We waited a few more hours and as I listened to the others chat seemingly endlessly, I wondered how they could have so much breath, especially the pink one, Lily.
I blinked and stood up as the Elder finally arrived.
He was what you thought of when you heard the word "elder." He was old and thin with a scraggly grey beard and a balding head. He landed on the roof and we all went quiet, which resulted in us being able to hear his ragged wheezing. I wondered why the Elders Council had sent such an old man when I knew for a fact that there were younger, more capable members of the Council.
I shoved the thought away and waited (slightly impatiently) for the old man to begin speaking.
Finally, when he'd caught his breath, he straightened up and began,
"You all know why you've been called here," he started glancing around and taking us all in, "so I don't have much to say. You're to fly as little as possible-" this remark drew a groan from one of the others, and I myself had to bite my tongue to avoid doing the same, "Instead you can take cabs, trains and buses. Do not, under any circumstances, let anyone see your wings." He glared at us severely for a moment before continuing, "The Elders have provided you with more than enough money to pay for any places to stay or anything to eat." He paused, "and don't waste it on sweets." He glared at us again, and I wondered how many times guardians had wasted the money on sweets.
The old man pulled out a map and passed it to Dexio. "You've been on a mission for us before, Dexio. I trust you to keep this group together and get back alive."
Dexio took the map and nodded.
The old man stared at us for a moment, then, with a nod, spread his wings and flew off.
When he was out of sight, the guardian from Hawaii (note- I forgot his name. Apologies) spoke. "I guess we can go now."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

Bump

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

thordragon328

Bump. Aka.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

wolfheart1601

Dexio~

I waited in silence for the next few hours, mostly ignoring the others as they chatted.

I looked up as an Elder finally landed and I immediately recognized him as Elder Rundok (pronounced Rune-dock). He had been the one to give instructions for the last mission I went on about 3 years ago and his health seemed to have deteriorated since then. Also, not many people know about this, but I was actually orphaned at a young age and it was Elder Rundok who took me in and raised me like his own grandson. Hearing his ragged wheezing once everyone else got quiet -- even Lillith, surprisingly -- was honestly a bit worrying to me, but I didn't let it show.

Once Rundok caught his breath, he finally began speaking.

"You all know why you've been called here, so I don't have much to say." He said as he glanced around at all of us, then he continued.

"You're to fly as little as possible-" I heard someone groan and I felt a twinge of irritation as I suspected the reason for that rule was me not being able to fly on my own. But I also knew that flying created a higher risk of our wings being seen. "Instead, you can take cabs, trains, and buses. Do not, under any circumstances, let anyone see your wings." I sighed slightly as he glared severely at us for a moment, which was an expression I had seen on his face before, but not often.

"The Elders have provided you with more than enough money to pay for any places to stay or anything to eat." He paused a moment, "and don't waste it on sweets." He glared in Lillith's general direction, I noticed, and I rolled my eyes a bit.

Rundok then took a map out of his travel bag and handed it to me. "You've been on a mission for us before, Dexio. I trust you to keep this group together and get back alive." The stern look he gave me had the underlying message of 'If any of them or you die, I'll kill you myself' and I gave him a slightly exasperated look in response, but I took the map and nodded anyway.

He stared at us for a moment, then nodded and flew off.

Once he was gone, Akamai said, "I guess we can go now."

"Hold on. We need to know where we're going first." I said as I unfolded the map and looked at the two circled places on it. One was our current location and I assumed that the other was our destination. After a moment, my eyes were drawn to a small doodle in the top-right corner of the map. It was a goofy-looking smiley face with it's tongue stuck out and written beside it was "Loosen up, Dex! Nobody likes a stick-in-the-mud!" I insinctively narrowed my eyes as I felt another twinge of irritation. But that was soon forgotten when I suddenly felt an extra weight on my back and shoulder.

"So, where are we going this time, Dex?" Lillith asked me as he looked over my shoulder at the map.

"It looks like we're going to an island of some sort." I replied, trying to ignore my irritation.

I shrugged Lillith off of me, then I turned to him and grabbed his bag.

"H-hey! Dex, what are you doing!?" He tried to take his bag back, but I kept it away from him as I searched through it. Once I found his wallet, I took all of the money out of it. The Elders had sent each of us money before we left our cities, so all the money that was in his wallet was only his portion of the money. Once I got the money out I returned his wallet and bag to him and put his money in my own wallet.

"D-Dexio! That's my money! The Elders gave it to me!" Lillith whined frantically, but I only sighed.

"And I'm making sure you don't waste it on sweets, like Elder Rundok instructed. It's still your money, but I'm in control of it." I replied and I heard him whimper a bit, but he didn't protest anymore.

I hope it's okay that I gave the Elder a name and connected him with Dexio's past. ^^' Also, is this RP going to follow the same storyline as the last one?

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

actorbrainy16

Meep. Will POV soon.

• Posted at:

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

#AllLivesMatter

#GodBlessAmerica

Sig@289964

dogdragon1303

@Wolfy- It's all good, I'm glad you did. Yes, it will take the same general direction as the last (hopefully it won't die again,) but there'll be a few minor tweaks. I'm not sure yet if Im gonna make Sam or Lucy. I'll post more on the winged hope plot thread later.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish