Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

I'm doing something differently for this one tho. I'm actually pacing their arrivals. Basically, in this post I'm introducing two of them. Then, in a reply made at a later date, I will put in a few more. I'm not gonna put these two in my sig yet, due to laziness and the fact that my sig is literally at max.

Anyway, our first character I've wanted to add for a time now, but never got the full motivation. Now it seems fitting to do so, mostly in honor of the series he's in that recently got canceled. I've talked about him before, and even used him in an RP. Welcome...Kennith Simmons!

*being an edgy boi* ...Hello. I just want to clarify, that while I come from a story told through song, I do not sing. At all. Don't ask me to sing. -I cannot sing-.

SING, EDGE BOI, SING!

And that would be why I am making this warning. *glares at Ellen and the others who have been bothering him*

And in this corner, we have a character from a new obsession of mine! The perfect girl at school, a master gamer in the arcade, only her older brother is aware of teenage Umaru's true identity...a toddler-like, hamster hoodie wearing himouto!

*bouncing around in her chibi "Inside" form* HI THERE, I'M UMARU-CHAN! This place is certainly different from my city! I don't even feel like going into my "Outside" forms here! Does anyone have Cola?!

Do NOT give her cola.

*tantrums*

*tantrums with her* I WANT SAKE TOO, ARBY!

Oh great, the influencing is already starting.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

ClALLUZFCBPTpPJEnIsBlKSKKNaBeAmM

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICES

Thumbnail avatar 2a15acccfc

dragonwolf2982

Influencing? What influencing?! I'm not being influenced! Heydoesanyonehaveanycola???

-_- You don't even like cola. I guess I have to do the welcoming. So hi. Welcome. Um. Yeah.

Yee new gang members for the m-!

The mini army is no longer mini

I probably should have noticed that a few months ago -_-

• Posted at:

Call me Eternity EternaFlame

I'm Katrina, her flipside

Gang @/287587

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k17

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

I am:

a Fanwing!

the Keeper!

a writer!

an Icecream!

a READER!!!!!!

"I'm afraid, and that is why I fight."

Welcome to the MB, you guys!

I'm new here as well, so perhaps you're going through the same thing that I am right now.

-screaming in terror-

-has his sword out- C'MERE YOU LITTLE -BLEEP-

My, that should not be repeated in polite society.

Invel? Go build a shrine or something, because I really don't care. Also, I heard someone mention my favourite drink. Share if you have any of it.

Great, more crazy people!

Whoa, HYPOCRISY!

Prank, I would recommend making a gang thread that lists all of your gang members if your sig is running out of room. I also mentioned this on Flight Rising, so you will probably get the memo.

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

Gang:

MiddyJellalIreneBrandishMiraMeredyLaxusAydenHaloTyrianInvelMard

HiccupViggoDagurZeldaMidnaLucinaPeridotCelestiaQrow

#HiccupXViggo

"You're single. I'm single. Let's mingle."

Thumbnail avatar 84275d5517

pizzacheese45

*notices Prank's sig only has her name and her gang members, and that she abreviates the gang members* I don't want to get on your gang's bad side Prank

• Posted at:

Pizz C Yzarc

Chickie

NedRMRumorRumoressKPGK999JenkinsF.Carsen

E.JonesJ.StoneC.CillianE.Baird#4MichaelV.

"The best way out is always through," ~Robert Frost

#KingofThreadGhosts

brownwolf123

@Eternity

"Himouto! Umaru-chan!" has already been influencing Prank, something that Kat can slightly vouch for. Then again, all it did was enlighten her on more of her lifestyle.

I DO! *chugs cola like a baby* ...I don't. ;_;

*sigh* Thanks for the welcome, even though the good intentions are just pretend. That didn't involve annoying or otherwise antagonizing me.

No it is not.

@Verity

The thanks extends to you. While I don't intend to make many...friends, at least let us be on good terms. Even though you all are just hiding your hatred for me.

Such an edge boi.

*watching Qrow with hearts in eyes* Hawt anime uncle...

UNCLE QROW! *hugs*

GREAT-UNCLE QROW! *hugs while continuously repeating the word he said*

*pouting* I did have sake, until Arbiter took it all! Even my special Ibuki Gourd, that can be endlessly filled with water to make sake! HELP ME STEAL IT BACK, HUMAN!

I would, but I'm stubborn. And lazy. Also I want to collect as many members as possible before I resort to it, just so the Gang thread wouldn't end up being too messy with edits. Of course at this rate it'll happen eventually.

@Pizza

No, ya don't. Not just because there's so many of them, but because of the percentage of them that are evil and insane and easily-angered. I would give a rough estimate, but honestly, even I'm not confident I'd give an accurate estimate. At least 1/4th is the best I can do.

(Hopefully by the next reply I'll have a few more to introduce.)

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

dragonwolf2982

@...*Looks through Prank's sig* *Finds the letter N* Uhh, someone: Hating people the moment you meet them is rediculous. Just rediculous. And not what I'm doing.

Why don't I get any cola? D:

-_-

• Posted at:

Gang @/287587

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k17

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

I am:

a Fanwing!

the Keeper!

a writer!

an Icecream!

a READER!!!!!!

Edge boi indeed. Just try to relax here, Kennith, we don't bite. Not hard, at least.

QROW! YOU TAUGHT HER BAD WORDS!

-le shrug- -looks down at Ruby and Summer- I didn't miss you kids. -smirks- Also I'll think about it, Suika.

I'll help steal it back. With the combined power of an oni and a dragon, we'll be unstoppable!

-puts leash on Irene- Sorry, but no.

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#HiccupXViggo

brownwolf123

I JUST REALIZED IN MY REPLY I ACCIDENTALLY USED NANO'S THING FOR KENNITH! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Uh oh xD

-waves awkwardly-

Um. Hello.

Ooh! Hello there!! -hugs the chibi- AAH YOU SO CUUTE

-facepalm- Sera um put the kid down

-giggles maniacally- but I LOVEZ BABIES

-cough- um

-laughs- 

• Posted at:

^{╰☆╮<Kira>╰☆╮}^

LOCkWOoD & Co ObSsesd

The SAMBEwho changes siggy's every fivseconds!

WHOVIAN

FANWING

-#PROUDCHRISTIAN-

No matter what happens, bhappy!

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

Thumbnail avatar 1aa32229d9

hawkphoenix123

Hii!!!

Oh, great. Triple exclamation marks.

Hey, guys! I'm pretty new here too, but welcome to the MB! I'm Aya Maruyama, main vocalist of Pastel Palettes, and these are my bandmates Hina-chan, Eve-chan and Chisato-chan!

Hi there!

Nice to meet you!

Ah, hello! We're pretty new too.

*sniffs* And I'm Hikawa Sayo, Hina's twin. I'm the guitarist of Roselia, and this is Roselia's pianist Shirokane-san.

H-hello... Sayo-san introduced me... but I'm R-rinko... Nice to meet you.

Rinko's pretty nervous around people.

An edgy boy? Great, just what we need when we already have Zeref and Kaneki.

What did you just say about me?

I'm not edgy! Ophiuchus, stop bullying me!

• Posted at:

Rajani

NightIlannRavenPyreAqPeri

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

LunaChrysNMMEmAriaSonaSelAba

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

SuiBSSKKSAriOphEtoHiVaRiUmi

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

brownwolf123

I finally figured out a few other members! Introducing Clownpiece and Mahkee 'Chava.

HELLO HUMANS AND YOUKAI AND OTHERS! *lifts torch* IT'S LU-NA-TIC TIME! None of you can escape my SHINY BARRAGE!

IT MEH RIVEL!

Your...rival?

Clownpiece and Cirno argue on which of them is the strongest. But since I've fought both of them, I can definitely say Clownpiece was significantly harder.

Don't remind me of all the endless rage and insanity I faced with her...*flashbacks filled with laser stripes and bullet stars* T.T

I see both the Arbiter and Jul 'Mdama are here...I wonder how you've managed to keep them from killing each other?

Lots of hard work...

And tolerance training...

Why are there so many Sangheli here?! Prank, stop having random-consistent species favorites! You don't even know what Ms. Alien here looks like!

I see there are also disobedient children here that I will have to discipline.

HA! Lady, I'm probably older than you because of being a ghost for so long. Also, good luck with that, because I'm a spooky vengeful spirit. Edgy-brat is my nature.

@Etereny You know this is probably why I need to invest in a gang thread. Anyway, N is Nano, but like I announced before, I made a mistake and the person talking was supposed to be Kennith, who isn't in the sig yet.

Hmph. The whole world hates me, even if they don't immediately know it yet.

Don't mind him, he's an edge boi.

Because somebody drank it! We must find them and demand for more cola!

But you're the one who drank it all. -.-

@Verity

Why does everyone call me that? Is it because I'm not straight? Like how something straight would have an edge? No wait, it could also be curvy...

Welp time ti find him a crack-ship, since the only significant ship with him couldn't even come true.

Crack ship...? Do I even want to know...? I feel like my conclusion is far off from the actual definition...

It's not like she wouldn't learn 'em in our gang. *picks up Summer*

:D

:D

Alright! I will gather more allies while you do. WE SHALL RAID THE STORAGE THAT SEALS AWAY WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OUR'S!

*turns to Arbiter* Yeah...just a heads up, don't let Yuugi in the gang, otherwise it'll be two times as bad as that.

AHA, A DRAGON! One of the few creatures that stands a chance to the oni when it comes to drinks. I will look forward to challenging you when we reclaim the nectar of the heavens!

*sweatdrop* Alright now you're just going overboard with this...

@Kira

Hi! *accepts hugs*

...Hello.

*jumps out of hiding* MOGE-KO LOVES BABIES AND SM0L CHILDREN TOO!

OH GOD, MA, NO!

*tackle hug Umaru* INSANEY, WE HAVE ANOTHER DAUGHTER. Now where are Haka, Anzy, Hii-chan, and all the others...?

*sigh* We did the best we could in distracting Moge-ko, but in the end we failed.

I can't tell who'll suffer worse, Umaru or Insaney.

@Rajani

Oh cool, girl bands! Play a song!!!

*repeatedly muttering on how he doesn't sing*

And let's not forget all other other edge bois and edge...what would they be called? Gurls?

That would include you, spirit.

What, nooooooo~

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

dragonwolf2982

@Clownpiece: Shiny... Barrage? ..........

C'mon Eternity, just say it.

Nope.

Fine, then I will. ...How many of these gang members are mentally stable?

-_-

Scrollkeeper: Oh, are we hugging now? *Joins hugging* :D

• Posted at:

Gang @/287587

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k17

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

I am:

a Fanwing!

the Keeper!

a writer!

an Icecream!

a READER!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

UMARUUUUUUU lolololololol

the last thing my friend told me before i left to go to another school was "watch umaru-chan." literally. he wrote it in my yearbook. ._.

• Posted at:

ɪ×ɴ×sʀɢɪ

ɢɪ×ʜɪ

sʜ×ɴʟ

× you only live once, but if you dit right, once is enough ×  

× the mirror child ×

Clownpiece and Yuugi... I recognize those names from your Flight Rising dragons!

We have edge bois in this gang too! Qrow, Ayden, Jellal, Middy and kind of Mard as well.

Why are we called that?

I don't really appreciate being called that... We should all team up and destroy that term.

If Middy hates being called edge boi, then I'm fine with keeping it around so it annoys him. -trollface-

How am I one of them? I don't really see it.

I don't really care. I'm going to help get that sake back.

Come on, you youkai are insanely overpowered. I can't beat you!

Irene? YOU'RE insanely overpowered. Nothing hurts you except DS magic.

I know but other overpowered people scare me...

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#HiccupXViggo

brownwolf123

@Eternity It's a quote from a TouHou fandom song, actually, based on Clownpiece's stage and boss themes. Also a term to pretty much describe every TouHou spellcard ever (so...much...danmaku...). Anyway, the song is called "WARNINGxWARNINGxWARNING" by Akatsuki Records (one of my favorite TouHou music circles), and I actually based some of CP's personality and speech off of it.

Yeah, it's Lunatic Time! Welcome to the madness world!

To be honest, at this point everyone is crazy in their own way. Even if they appear mentally stable, they eventually have a moment where they break and blow your mind on how they can be.

I feel like that kind of message, "everyone is crazy in their own way", is something that my stories teach a lot...hehe...

@Kagami DEFINITELY WATCH UMARU-CHAN! I'm also done with it and I'm so sad, I wish they'd make another season. ;_;

*scavenging for junk food and anime on Kagami*

@Verity Yep, those dragons are named after TouHou characters (actually Yuugi is a girl, but the dragon's horn fit her so well that I named him after her anyway). Let's see...Nitori, Remilia, Flandre, Hisoutensoku, Rinnosuke, Clownpiece, Tenshi, SaigyouAyakashi, Hakugyokorou, Yuugi, Mitori, Kyouko, and HataNoKokoro are all TouHou themed. Bo is named after Bo Burnham. Gacha is Gachapoid/Ryuto. Korozashisakae and Kennith are GHOST themed. Sakido and Buwaro are Slightly Danged themed (hoping to add more names from the webcomic soon).

I also agree on a temporary alliance to destroy the edge boi term.

And edge as a whole!

So far we have four members of our alliance, as Umaru-chan has agreed to helped as long as we grab the cola as well! And Irene, I challenged you to a duel over drinks, not a combat fight. Though it would be interesting to see which one of us would win...and if you're worried about me being overpowered, that's why Gensokyo has spellcard rules!

Hey, I beat youkai in fights all the time, as does Marisa, Sakuya, and other humans in our world. Granted, there are spellcard rules evening the odds, but not all youkai are insanely overpowered. Clownpiece is a fluke when it comes to fairies, who are usually weak. All the members of Team 9 are also weaker compared to most. To be honest, it's people like Eiki Shiki, Remilia, Flandre, Keine, Kaguya, Mokou, Ran, Satori, Koishi, Yuyuko, Utusho, and definitely Yukari that you have to look out for.

Especially Yukari.

Very much Yukari.

Curse that gap hag...!

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar 1aa32229d9

hawkphoenix123

Haha, of course! No problem! Pastel*Palettes, gather round!

You are aware that we're missing our drummer?

That's not a problem, we can still play! Let's go! *entire Pastel*Palettes band starts playing ゆら•ゆら Ring-Dong Dance*

*whispering* It's nice t-to meet you, Umaru-san...

*proud of Hina* My imouto is definitely talented. Hey, Shirokane-san, once they finish, you think we can start up a two-person rendition of Re:Birthday?

N-no problem, Hikawa-san...

*shrieks* OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE SO CUTE! *scoops up Umaru and starts hugging*

And... there she goes...

Are any of you, by any chance, musical? We have a lot of musical people here. There's the six girl band members, then Rana, IA, Lily, Mayu and I are singing androids. And of course we have Riko and Umi, the school idols.

Hey there! I'm Sonoda Umi from Muse and the subunit lily white.

And I'm Riko. From Aqours and the subunit Guilty Kiss, nice to meet you.

How is she so small...?

*twitches ears* Maybe she's got some animal DNA, like us catgirls...

*zooms right up to Umaru's face and mews* Nice to meet you!

*regally looks down at the TouHou characters* Hello, I've heard much about your fandom from Rajani. I'm Saphira, Eragon's dragon.

Do you happen to have dragons in TouHou?

• Posted at:

Rajani

NightIlannRavenPyreAqPeri

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

LunaChrysNMMEmAriaSonaSelAba

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

SuiBSSKKSAriOphEtoHiVaRiUmi

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

Haha, I have a lot of dragons named/based after characters as well. Mostly characters in my gang. Viggo, Jellal, Mard, Tyrian, Irene, Celestia and Meredy all have dragons named after them on FR. Sitri is named after Mirajane's demon form. Mihael is an OC of mine that I hold very close to my heart. Toragay is from Evillious Chronicles. Nefertari is the only one not based off of a character - I named her after an Egyptian queen because... Well, she looks like an Egyptian queen with her gembond!

We'll take out the edge boi term once and for all. But first we must formulate a plan.

Murder anyone who says it.

Wow, you're such an edge boi, Middy.

-looks expectantly- Well?

What? He'll kill me!

-facedesk-

-smug face-

I'll lose that for sure. I don't need to eat or drink, so I don't really worry about it. You should challenge Qrow, he'll give you a challenge.

I'm a wizard when it comes to that type of thing.

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#HiccupXViggo

*Hides in the shadows*

• Posted at:

You Can Call Me HOPE!!