Should I have rebooted this?

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Summary:

--------

You live on the Isle of Berk during Hiccup's reign. You've never known fear of dragons, as you have grown up with them. One day Fishlegs finds a scroll telling of an ancient kingdom called Dragonhurst. In this kingdom, men trained dragons, and occasionally, the bond between a (wo)man and his/her dragon would be so great that they could become one creature. That night, Berk is attacked, and nearly everyone flees. However, you stay for some reason or other. Suddenly, you are shot and you soon collapse, weak from blood loss. Your dragon nuzzles you as you black out...

Rules:

-----

-Normal RP/SAMB rules

-Your character can't be exactly like Hiccup, Snotlout, Astrid, etc.

-Do not make a form and not P. o. V. This is very important to me.

-Characters are unlimited, so make as many as you want.

-Delete the parentheses and type "Dragons" in Other if you read all the rules.

-Make up your dragon if you want!

-Have fun!

Form:

------

Basic Information

Name:

Age (8-13):

Looks

Appearance:

Height:

Outfit:

Dragon

Type:

Color:

Name:

Personality

Positive Traits:

Negative Traits:

Quirks:

Fears:

Battle Equipment

Weapons (No more than three):

Shield (Shape, Colors, place held when not in use):

Armor (optional):

Extra

Crush?:

Reason you stayed behind:

Other:

I'll do my forms later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Constellation

Your local starlight princess!

The Keeper

Gang: Me! Snowflake Sea Foam Tigress Sunbeam Hurricane Medicus Whisper Buddy Oatmeal

I like dogs, cats, reading, and music. Oh, and pandas.

In da Fluffeh family: "Keep calm and fluffeh on."

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Rachel,Quinn,Vienna

DCI DCI DCI!!!

*Cue obsession music*

"I'm trying to get them to make me a sandwich!"

"Where does that elevator go?"

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Hello beastie."

Warning: I am a DCI fan.

Started July 8, 2014.

( 1st Gen?)

I like this. Posting to remember in case I want to join.

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

Gang:

MiddyJellalIreneBrandishMiraMeredyLaxusAydenHaloTyrianInvelMard

HiccupViggoDagurZeldaMidnaLucinaPeridotCelestiaQrow

#HiccupXViggo

"You're single. I'm single. Let's mingle."

horsedragon1273

Okay, here's the first of my eight characters.

Basic Information

Name: Adi Starstorm

Looks

Appearance: Ari has curly bright red hair that extends slightly past her shoulders, and she has bright green eyes that are at a slight tilt and have a faint almond shape to them. She has pale skin, and a smattering of freckles across her face.

Height: Ari roughly stands at 5' 6".

Outfit: Ari wears a short sleeved top that starts out as a dark aqua color that fades to a dark brown at the bottom of it. She wears a pair of dark gray leggings that have a dragon scale pattern in them and have a leather underside with a metal overcoat (the scale part) that is part of her armor. She also wears a black cloak that has a small gold clasp in the shape of a Speed Stinger that clasps the cloak around her neck. It's hood, for the most part, can always be found upon her head. She also wears a bandana like thing, generally over her mouth and nose, but she does have it around her neck at various times.

Dragon

Type: Lead Speed Stinger

Color: Windrunner is a dark green- blue color with a bright red stinger, and bright red stripes and highlights across her body.

Name: Windrunner

Personality

Positive Traits: Ari is very adentorous, and has a sarcastic edge to her. She loves to learn about things, and is always looking for more knowledge. She loves to paint and draw, as seen by her house, which is covered in drawings and paintings. She is brave, but she sometimes ends up taking it too far.

Negative Traits: Ari is shy around people, and she often won't talk to them, instead talking to their dragon (or animal, or whatever else is around them), and she is stubborn and impatient. She will charge into things without thinking, and often takes on more than she can handle, but doesn't ask for help because of her shyness and the fact that she doesn't want to. She is sometimes brave to the point of stupidity, as she 

Quirks: Ari is fidgety, and as a result she often twirls a strand of her hair. She has a habit of talking to people's dragons rather than talking to the person. Ari also doesn't like to stand still, often fidgeting around a bit. She also likes small spaces.

Fears: Ari is afraid of letting others down, failure, and talking to actual people she doesn't know that well. 

Battle Equipment

Weapons: Ari's favorite weapons are a pair of daggers that she wears strapped to her legs, and she also has a bow and arrows. She straps said bow and arrows to her back.

Shield: Ari's shield is circlular, and is made of gronkle iron with a painting of Windrunner on it. She keeps it on her back when it is not in use.

Armor: Ari wears a pair of gauntlets on her wrists with one stylized Speed Stinger eye on each gauntlet. She also has shin guards that are extensions of her boots, but are made of metal. She also wears a chain metal style thing over her top and arms.

Extra

Crush?: None

Reason you stayed behind: She was too stubborn to leave.

Other: Dragons, and Windrunner has webbed feet.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Rachel,Quinn,Vienna

DCI DCI DCI!!!

*Cue obsession music*

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Hello beastie."

Started July 8, 2014.

( 1st Gen?)

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Technically she has no real name. Fishlegs has been calling her Vivendel but many others who don't know her call her The Dragon Girl 

Looks

Appearance: Long braided dark brown hair, very very tan skin, muscular build hazel eyes 

Height: 5'4 

Outfit: Green top with brown straps that cross in the front and back where her shield and axe stay when she's not using them, she wears brown leggings with a darker brown armored over skirt and brown boots 

Dragon

Type: Stormcutter 

Color: The normal rusty red and gray 

Name: Wind Rider (Rider 

Positive Traits: She's kind, good with dargons, open minded, a very happy person 

Negative Traits: She's often confused because her english isn't as good as it should be, overly curious, hates being indoors 

Quirks: She often laps in Dragon and she's curious about everything people on the island do since she isn't good with speaking like the other vikings she'll often communicate with hand signals or odd grumbles 

Fears: Never being accepted, being caged 

Battle Equipment

Weapons: An axe 

Shield: A circular shield with small wild flowers painted around the edges and it stays on her back along side her axe when she's not using them

Armor: No more than her usual armored skirt 

Extra

Crush?: Open 

Reason you stayed behind: She knew the scroll was important to Fishlegs and him to loose it she went back for it. 

Other: Dragons. Vivendel was raised by dragons in her early years, her family unknown. She had no memory of anything or even how to communicate. Wind Rider found her unconscious on a beach surrounded by some pieces of broken wood. He took her in and raised her as if she were a dragon herself making her fluent in dragon and familiar with dragon custums. About a month ago she came down with a serious illness. Wind Rider went to the village and stormed the great hall trying to get who ever he could to follow him Chief Hiccup and a few other dragon riders followed the dragon and found the young girl in the cave. They took her in and healed her. Upon her waking up they kept trying to talk to her but she was unable to understand them and tried to communicate with them in her native dragon tongue but no one could understand her, instead it frightened a lot of people. Fishlegs on the other hand was intrigued by the strange girl. He has been teaching her how to communicate with others, and attempting to teach her viking customs, how to fit in, and their history but she has a hard time trying to remember everything. Currently she still has a hard time speaking in the viking's language, instead preferring to stay silent or have conversations with the dragons instead. 

I might make a second character later. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Name: Josurr Berlek 

Age (8-13): 12 

Looks

Appearance: He has shoulder length red hair that is pulled up into a half up half down with a small braid on the left side of his head. His eyes are hazel. His skin is pale with soft freckles. 

Height: 5'3

Outfit: blue, three quarter sleeved top with a tie up collar, gray pants, black boots, gray hooded cloak that wraps around his neck 

Dragon

Type: Lightning Strike (Original Dragon/ Strike Class/ Has a long body that was about the same length as the height as a full grown man not including its long tail that was almost the same length as its body. It has short legs and a short neck much like a night furry. It has a slightly longer snout and on the side of its head it had fins by its ears. It has a very large wingspan that allowed it to move quickly while flying. On the end of its tail it had twin wing flaps/ had a unique ability to shoot yellow plasma blasts that zigzagged through the air confusing its prey and it is able to feel things approaching when they were on the ground by vibrations against solid ground.) 

Color: Her scales were mainly a red/orange color but her beautiful coloring ranged from scarlet to lemon yellow to sunset orange. Often seems to glow like fire in the sun 

Name: Blazing Wind (Blaze) 

Personality

Positive Traits: Undying loyal to his friends, very kind hearted, often acts younger than he is, trusting, likes everyone, very outgoing and energetic 

Negative Traits: He hates being alone and will start freaking out if he is, he is utterly hopeless at large tasks unless you tell him what you need him to do, he isn't the best a focusing, he doesn't tend to think of strangers as possible threats so he doesn't take any precautions 

Quirks: He makes friends easily, if anyone gets really close to him he will start calling them his siblings 

Fears: Having no one around, being abandoned 

Battle Equipment

Weapons: Sword

Shield: It is circular with a small half circle taken out of the top on bottom. Inside the shield their is a golden line two inches from the edge mimicking the shape of the shield then a golden star in the center. 

Armor: Screaming Death scale shoulder pads,  kneepads, elbow pads, and chest plate that all still stays under his cloak 

Extra

Reason you stayed behind: Shadow flew away and so he chased after him but by the time he found Shadow his brothers were gone and he was too freaked out to escape 

Other: Dragons. Josurr is the youngest of three boys. His older brothers are Burni (age 16) and Nikulas (age 17). He grew up heavily relying on them. They taught him everything and stayed with him at all times. His parents both passed away in a boat wreck so he was practically raised by his older brothers. He hates being separated from them so instead seeks friends to become his family. Also despite the fact his dragon is Blazing Wind he also has a small dark blue terrible terror that hangs out on his shoulder all the time that he calls Shadowbane (Shadow) 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

amazingdawn82

All accepted!

Rebel-Wow... EIGHT CHARACTERS!? You are dedicated. *gives random prize*

Cassy-Yay, you brought Vivendel back! She added something special to the old RP.

My form:

Basic Information

Name: Valkyrie Barthel (She was nicknamed Ky by Hiccup's mother. The nickname stuck.)

Looks

Appearance: Ky is almost as tan as Vivendel. She has warm blue eyes and long sun-bleached brown hair usually kept in a braid. Sometimes she has gold and blue face paint on.

Height: About five feet tall

Outfit: She wears an icy blue shirt with a diamond pattern, a brown skirt with white dragon class emblems on it, and blue boots. Her ears are pierced with a gold Tidal Class emblem on each ear, and she has a pearl necklace she bought from Trader Johann.

Dragon

Type: Sand Wraith

Color: Tan with sea green stripes on her chest and belly

Name: Coast

Personality

Positive Traits: Ky is very helpful, loyal, and honest. She loves making new friends and is always ready for a good adventure.

Negative Traits: She can be a pessimist and hates when things don't go smoothly in a plan.

Quirks: She likes to run around with her arms stretched out.

Fears: She's scared of dying, losing Coast, and she's scared of Tuffnut, Ruffnut, and Snotlout for some reason.

Battle Equipment

Weapons: A bow and arrows, a large supply of throwing stars (nobody has a clue as to where she got them), and a dagger.

Shield: The shield has a picture of Coast flying through a lightly clouded sky. It has leather straps connecting it to her back and it is in the shape of an octagon. It's made of Gronckle Iron.

Armor: A winged helmet and a breastplate.

Extra

Reason you stayed behind: She was hiking in the woods when the attack started and she couldn't get to a boat in time.

Other: Dragons.

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

Gang: Me! Snowflake Sea Foam Tigress Sunbeam Hurricane Medicus Whisper Buddy Oatmeal

amazingdawn82

I'm debating on whether I should make another character.

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

oh cool, I was debating whether or not to join the other one but lost the thread before I could decide.

Basic Information

Name: Silja "Sanna" Birgir

Looks

Appearance: She has soft raven-black hair, with cloudy light hazel eyes, and rather pale skin. She has freckles across the bridge of her nose and cheekbones. She has a small/wirey/bony frame and is rather skinny.

Height: i've never thought about it, I'd say 5 foot 3 inches?

Outfit: She tends to wear baggy shirts dyed green with black knit pants. She wears coppery dragon-scale boots that much her dragon. She wears a large pale grey wool coat.

Dragon

Type: Stormcutter

Color: A warm coppery tone to his main scales, growing more red towards his wing tips.

Name: Amund

Personality

Positive Traits: She's kindhearted and dead-loyal once you get to know her, past her front. If one of her family members where to attack her, she would refuse to fight back - that's how strong her loyalty is. She refuses to let anyone take advantage of her.

Negative Traits: She puts up a tough front, using sarcasm and cold words to keep people away from her, because she's really insecure and scared. She hates the feeling of being weak or a liability. She keeps her thoughts to herself, afraid of being judged or not taken seriously. She's really quite broken, but no one sees that, she hides it so well.

Quirks: She has her tough, cold front that she uses to protect herself.

Fears: She's terrified that she will be useless, she's scared that she might get lost and never find her home again, she's scared she'll be separated from Amund, who tends to guide her. She's scared that she'll lose her other important senses - touch and hearing. She's scared she'll nevber find people she can grow close to without fear of being betrayed.

Battle Equipment

Weapons: A pair of daggers is her favorite, and she can also use a hand-axe surprisingly well. She keeps her knives sheathed at her waist on a belt, with her axe strapped to her back.

Shield: A circular dark green-colored shield. It has a set of coppery Stormcutter's wings in an x-formation with a cauldron in front of them. It stays over her axe on her back.

Armor: She wears a mixture of metal and leather armor if need be. The metal is painted a coppery color inlaid with a dragonscale pattern to match Amund's scales.

Extra

Reason you stayed behind: Partially stubbornness, partially gathering her herbs (as she enjoys creating natural remedies), and partially because she was scared she'd get lost in the evacuation.

Other: Dragons~

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardAromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

amazingdawn82

Accepted! Hey, she could be Gothi's apprentice because she's into creating natural remedies and stuff.

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

amazingdawn82

Has this seriously died already? PEOPLE, PLEASE MAKE SOME FORMS I DON'T WANT THIS TO DIE!!!

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

redwolf988

How many RPers/characters do you want before we can start? 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

amazingdawn82

Uh... I think we should be ready once Rebel makes two or three more forms. Otherwise, we'll start on Friday.

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

redwolf988

Ok

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

horsedragon1273

Basic Information

Name: Ingrid Dreamkeeper

Looks

Appearance: Ingrid has short, black hair that is worn I the same style as Mala from Race the the Edge. Ingrid has pale skin with a hint of light brown to it, and has dark gold- brown eyes.

Height: Roughly 5' 1".

Outfit: Ingrid wears a dark green top with elbow length sleeves, a pair of light brown leggings, and boots with a metal overlay made to look like scales.

Dragon

Type: Singetail

Color: Standard Singetail colors, except the body is a slightly darker shade of orange. Sparky has dark red markings, and burnt orange feet.

Name: Blaze

Personality

Positive Traits: Ingrid is very outgoing and social. She likes to know what is going on, and enjoys chatting with others on end. She is somewhat couragous, and doesn't like to abandon others. She often stuffs her discomfort down so she can help others. She's a decent navigator

Negative Traits: Sometimes she neglects her own self and passes out from lack of things. She is serious at times, and is a bit michivious. She doesn't always think things through, and often finds herself in the middle of things, regardless of whether or not she is a part of it.

Quirks: Ingrid often taps out a random pattern on her leg, and she will hum to herself at times. She often stays up late just gazing up around the stars and the constellations.

Fears: Ingrid is afraid of spiders, openly showing her fears, worries and discomfort, letting others down, and of being in charge (she's more of a follower).

Battle Equipment

Weapons: She has a bow and arrows, which she is skilled at. However, she cannot use a melee weapon for the life of her. She wears her bow when it is not in use.

Shield: Ingrid has a circular shaped shield made of metal with the stoker class symbol painted on it, and wears it on her back when it is not in use.

Armor (optional): Ingrid has a pair of gauntlets with the stoker class emblem on each. She occasionally wears a helmet with a fin on the top of it that is made out of black metal.

Extra

Crush?: Nah.

Reason you stayed behind: She didn't hear the announcement, since she was too far away, and by the time she figured it out, it was too late for her to leave.

Other: Dragons

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Rachel,Quinn,Vienna

DCI DCI DCI!!!

*Cue obsession music*

"Downstairs, obviously."

"Hello beastie."

Started July 8, 2014.

( 1st Gen?)

amazingdawn82

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Constellation

The Keeper

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

*checks thread's vital signs*

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardAromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15