Was this a bad idea?

Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

Here we go... 

People on the SAMB are being hunted down and turned evil by an unknown force. A group of heroes rise up to stop them...

Notes-

<

<

>> No perfect charachters, ok?

>>Unlimited evil SAMBers, limited heroes, unlimited neutral/background characters. 

Le Rules-

~ One character per spot

~ saves last two days without excuse.

~ put ' IMMA PRICKLY PEAR!" In other if you read everything.

Spots-

Heroes-

~~Leader (taken by me)

-Second in command (saved for FireFox if she wants it, otherwise open.)

--Five other hero spots open.

Villains-

~~Leader (open)

-second in command (open)

--unlimited turned SAMBers.

Le Form-

First Part: (will be about the "RL" part of the story don't actually use real info)

Name (not actually your RL name, just a random one unless you want to use it.):

Personality: 

Appearence: 

Spot:

Evil/hero/neutral/background:

Preferred reaction to being turned into SAMB self:

Second part: (SAMB self)

SAMB name:

Personality: 

Appearence: 

Outfit #1:

Outfit #2:

What are you (werewolf, vampire, human, etc.)

Weapons:

Home:

Dislikes:

Other:

Really hoping this doesn't die right off the bat...

Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Düšk

|___#Stopcyberbullying___|

-IM A MESS UNDER STRESS-_

(;Life is a cruel game ;)

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe ------///-------

"CHARLES I LEFT THE CAT IN THE OVEN" ~~Me being weird.

#Secretstargiver

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save a hero spot!

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

Thumbnail avatar 1d9360b13b

dogfly326

*Streches* Lets do this! (The RL forum is not true and mainly made up)

Name: Yin, but prefers to be called YY.

Personality: Often seen by most as a hyper girl who often gets into trouble and fangirls over anything and everything Undertale, as well as most other popular games. She doesn't actually understand things most of the time as she often lets her mind wander, combined with short-term-memory issues. Most of the time she'll say things without thinking ahead, then spend the next five minutes standing in awkward silence while mentally slapping herself. One of her biggest goals is to meet someone she knows from the internet in real life, but so far it hasn't happened. She is also terrible at being stealthy and will usually be the one person to step on the stick and alert the deadly monster, followed by a quiet "Opps."

Appearence: Light pink skin with blue eyes and usually uncombed hair that falls to her shoulders, with a Yin-yang necklace around her neck and a oversized, orange shirt with black, simple leggings with no pockets. Often sports black and white sneakers and a rainbow bracelet on her arm. Is very tall for her age (5.9) and often uses people as an armrest because of it.

Spot: Probably the group's comic relief, and the one that hogs 99% of the fourth wall jokes, then suddenly turns serious if the chocolate goes missing.

Evil/hero/neutral/background: Hero. Pretty normal life up until the event's of the RP, actually.

Preferred reaction to being turned into SAMB self: "Wow wait um what how did this happen WHY IS THIS ME NOW I DON'T LIKE THIS I MEAN IT'S AWESOME AND AMAZING AND IMPOSSIBLE BUT WHYYYYYYY?!?"

SAMB name: Dogfly.

Personality: Same as irl self, but less memory loss and more literal not paying attention. Also a lot louder.

Appearence: Bright, short red hair that is tied in a ponytail with pale white skin and icy blue eyes, and a few freckles scattered here and there on her face. Has dark grey lines going from her eyes all the way to her fingers and toes, like network routes running across her body. No matter the outfit, she always is wearing the necklace and bracelet from her irl self.

Outfit #1: Orange jacket with light blue t-shirt and comfy red jeans, yellow boots with red fire symbols on them and a blue scarf around her neck, her classic outfit.

Outfit #2: Dark green hoodie with black and blue pajama pants and bright pink slippers. Usually has a fake beard on as well as green glasses with googly eyes tapped to them, her 'I'm sneaking into places I really shouldn't be sneaking into' outfit.

What are you: Cyborg.

Weapons: Her body itself. As a cyborg, she can easily hack into software and use weapon systems, but these often get out of hand alarmingly fast. As such, she's programmed to only activate the weapon system when a special word is said.

Home: She's locked herself out so many times now because of lost keys that she gave up on even trying to have a house. She usually stays in hotels or a friend's house.

Likes: Fluffeh, tricky puzzles, loud shouting, friends and family, the SAMB in general.

Dislikes: Bugs, the word 'blitz', bugs, snakes, more bugs, have I mentioned bugs?

Other: IMMA PRICKLY PEAR!

Hope this is good~

• Posted at:

Dogfly or Lindell ✴

HollyFoxAnneSkyfireAircloudCloudheartPupflyAriBlaze

Catfly ....Nothing else.   

KitflyViperJadeAirclawSkypawTideSeekerRowletLittenPopplioOneSix

#UndertaleFan

#I'mInForestclan

#ElderSAMBer

#MoreSigSpa-

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

Name: Valencia Maines
Personality: Generally very hyper. Loves to play and draw. She isn't that responsible, but she's pretty mature. Doesn't like being serious. She will shout at you. Likes to day-dream a lot. Is pretty stubborn.

Appearence: short black hair, brown eyes, is 5'5, is kind of tanned but not at the same time. Usually wears a aquamarine and white striped top, jean shorts, and black flats. Always has a watch on her.

Spot: The kid that is silently ignored most of the time in the group but is really loud when needed to be loud
Evil/hero/neutral/background: Hero
Preferred reaction to being turned into SAMB self: "My.. Oh. Oh my god. OH MY FLIPPING GOD. IMMA SAMBER. FLIP FLOPS."

SAMB name: Ocean
Personality: Like IRL self, but more thoughtful and less day-dreamy and more loud and more mature.
Appearence: Wavy red hair in a bobcut, green eyes, 5'5, some freckles

Outfit #1: a black sweater, jeans and steel toed boots. This is her normal outfit for everyday wear. Keeps dagger in satchel.
Outfit #2: a beige camouflage shirt, olive bomber jacket, jeggings, and steel toed boots. This is her "I'm gonna do stuff, can't stop me" outfit. Keeps dagger in satchel.

What are you: A spectral, which is a human that can interact/see ghosts and spirits.
Weapons: a dagger and her steel toed boots
Home: a small home near a forest
Likes: Comics, sewing, Iced Tea, popcorn, cookies, LPS, Generator Rex, Pokemon. 
Dislikes: Bugs, sneks, George Eacker, Coffee, Barbies, Syringes. 
Other:IMMA PRICKLY PEAR!

• Posted at:

♖ ᑕค ♖

- - - -

"ROSES ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱs ʀᴇᴅ,

& ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛꜱs ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ BLUE

THE sꜱᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ SEEMS ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ."

#รคשєเรคคς2к17

#ASHMADEMYSIGGY

GΛПG @: /297825 (ƧΛ)

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Save a hero spot

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Save hero spot, working on form. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

First Part: 

Name: Cheyenne Leros 

Personality: A very creative aspiring author who is often off in her own little world, she can go off in said word for anywhere up to two hours at a time and not remember a thing that went on in the human world. She is terrified of most things so instead creates characters to do them for her in her stories. All house hold animals adore her usually even more so than their real owners and she can ever get deer, squirrels and a few birds to come to her which as earned her the nick name of "Disney Princess" in her friendgroup. She lacks a backbone when it comes to telling people no or saying things are wrong, silently suffering herself because she is afraid of letting them down. Despite this she is usually very wise when people come to her in times of trouble. She seems to have a very approachable aura making almost everyone around her like her despite the fact she can't understand why there is anything likable about her. She has a very big heart and can't stand to see an animal or human upset. She also has strong sympathy pains for people when they claim to be hurt. 

Appearence: Straight light brown hair with natural red highlights, her eyes are the color of swamp mud (mud brown and moss green). She's slightly on the chubbier side and stands at roughly 5'4. Her relatively pale skin is covered in freckles giving the illusion of her being tanner. More often than not she's wearing jeans, some type of low cut shirt, and tennis shoes. 

Spot: The wise but sensitive peace keeper who more often than not has a strange animal on her

Evil/hero/neutral/background: Hero if there are no hero spots left than neutral 

Preferred reaction to being turned into SAMB self: She'll be estatic, claiming it is a dream come true for her 

SAMB name: Cassiopiea Marie Lunice (Cassy) 

Personality: Unlike her usual self she is a lot more confident in her action and a lot braver. She's often very curious about new things and full of energy. She still retains her knack with animals, perhaps ever more so, and her sensitive side. She can become incredibly angry or upset at the drop of a hat. She still remains wise in her words and has her big heart. She constantly is worrying for the well being of the others and never caring for herself. She still makes friends easily but once they become close enough to her she'll often start referring to them as her younger siblings. 

Appearence: Wavy sandy blond hair that falls to her hips that she'll often put in a messy bun if she knows she's heading into danger. Her eyes are pine green. Her skin is very pale with faint freckles scattered across the skin. She has a very thin and slightly muscular build much like a runner. She stands at roughly 5'6.  

Outfit #1: Brown peasant skirt, cream one shoulder top decorated with brown beads, no shoes (unless forced to in which she'll complain about them), her sword is strapped to her waist 

Outfit #2: Burgundy tank top black, stretchy jeans, black flats that she'll often kick off, has a bag at her waist filled with throwing knives, a slingshot, and small smoke and stink bombs. also on her waist is a dagger and her sword. (Only wears this outfit if she knows she's going into battle) 

What are you: Human 

Weapons: She prefers a sword but can hold her own with any bladed weapon. She owns a sword, a dagger, throwing knives, a slingshot, and a few bombs that she uses in emergencies 

Home: Nardiria- A small forest kingdom inside SAMBeria that she rules. Her castle is in the very center of the kingdom. 

Dislikes: Telling people no, people hurting others, not being able to help others 

Other:

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dogfly326

Cassy, you forgot the Prickly Pear thing.

• Posted at:

Dogfly or Lindell ✴

Catfly ....Nothing else.   

#UndertaleFan

#I'mInForestclan

#ElderSAMBer

#MoreSigSpa-

Thumbnail avatar d650f44f68

whitewolf9078

Save Villain leader!

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

"It's a programmer's job to make the most of limited resources to turn an impractical idea into reality." ~Akasaka Ryuunosuke

ᎳᎥᏆ bᎬᎽᎾᏁᎠ mᎬsuᏒᎬ Ꭵs Ꭺ mᎪᏁ's ᎶᏒᎬᎪᏆᎬsᏆ ᏆᏒᎬsuᏒᎬ

whitewolf9078

Name (not actually your RL name, just a random one unless you want to use it.): Yumiko  Renee
Personality: Insane, Flawed, Narcissistic, Cynical, Pessimistic, Deep and Dark thinking, Monochrome 
Appearence: Pale skin, 5'7, wavy white hair (left down), Slit smile, deep red eyes
Spot: Villain Leader
Evil/hero/neutral/background: Evil
Preferred reaction to being turned into SAMB self: Screams and say 'No' over and over again

SAMB name: Kødah Dash (Or just Kodah)
Personality: Same as above
Appearence: Pale skin, 5'6, Straight black hair (left down), one blue eye and one brown eye (yes, I have separate colored eyes)
Outfit #1: White hoodie (with no zipper), purple leggings, black shorts (over the leggings), Black converse
Outfit #2: Black shirt with 'Hope Or Despair' in white and blue letters, Green jacket, ripped jeans, green converse
What are you (werewolf, vampire, human, etc.): Robot
Weapons: Double scythe, Ender sword
Home: No where persistent
Dislikes:
Humans, Social activity, Color 

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

"It's a programmer's job to make the most of limited resources to turn an impractical idea into reality." ~Akasaka Ryuunosuke

platinumdragon2816

Ok, As of now all hero spots are either taken or saved! Along with the Villain leader! Reading forms now. And also thanks for signing  up!

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

platinumdragon2816

@ Everyone who made a form-

Accepted! 

I forgot to put a space for powers, so if you guys could do that soon that would be awesome.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

redwolf988

Powers: She's an elemental master which allows her to control all of the elements (in order of her favorite to use is Fire, nature, storm, air, earth, shadow, water, light, and time) her time powers are far from the same level of strength as the other elements so she can only speed or slow down time not stop it and even then she is exhaused. She can also use the raw elemental magic (powerful blast of golden magic) but she is very exhausted afterwords often passing out. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

HAHA, I PRESSED YOUR BUTTON, DUSK!

• Posted at:

fizzy

i'm going to wait for something to happen

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

If villian second in command is available, save!

• Posted at:

Happeh®

here&queer

and love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love cannot be killed or swept aside

love/life/death doesn't discriminate

words only get through if theyre sharp

depression isn't edgy

normalness leads to sadness

platinumdragon2816

*makes lightning ball* FIZZY

@Happeh- Saved.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

Thumbnail avatar 736f4ae48f

wolfdreamtime201

First Part: (will be about the "RL" part of the story don't actually use real info)

Name (not actually your RL name, just a random one unless you want to use it.): Alex

Personality: Quiet, dis-likes talking to people or socilizing, has bit of temper

Appearence: dark brown hair, dark amber eyes, tan skin, tall

Spot: Second in Command

Evil/hero/neutral/background:

Preferred reaction to being turned into SAMB self: Hero and is amazed to be turned into SAMB self

Second part: (SAMB self)

SAMB name: Firefox

Personality: Aggressive, leader at times, overprotective of friends, loves to fight

Appearence:  Crimson hair that in some light looks purple, purple eyes, tan skin, purple fire wolf ears and tail. 

Outfit #1: black Hiking boots, dark jeans, black jacket over a crimson shirt. Wears black fingerless gloves

Outfit #2: Black, purple, and crimson armor

What are you (werewolf, vampire, human, etc.) Half human, half Werewolf

Weapons: Mr. Stabbies, daggers, swords, and sometimes bows

Home: dorm or Wolf Pack Den

Dislikes: Being annoyed

Other: Hi

• Posted at:

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Ink, Error

platinumdragon2816

@FireFox-

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

whitewolf9078

okay

Powers: blood manipulation (can control people's thoughts,acts emotions etc.) 

Also when do you think you can get the story started?

• Posted at:

кø∂αн тнє вєυαтιfυℓ

dogfly326

Powers: Hacking into almost any electronic that doesn't have a extremely secure firewall, super strength, and the weapon systems.

• Posted at:

Dogfly or Lindell ✴

Catfly ....Nothing else.   

#UndertaleFan

#I'mInForestclan

#ElderSAMBer

#MoreSigSpa-

platinumdragon2816

After I get four turned SAMBers, and after everyone makes their forms, that's when I'll start.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

Thumbnail avatar 9b28e2897f

ghostmagic133

First Part:

Name: Nymph 

Personality: Secretive, Warm to friends but a little cold to strangers, insane but she keeps it under control, unafraid to speak her mind.

Appearance: Olive skin, brown eyes, dark brown messy hair, wears black hoodie, white shirt, black pants and sneakers.

Spot: Turned

Evil

Preferred reaction to being turned to SAMB self: I guess she'll start laughing uncontrollably and grab her face and hair.

Second Part

SAMB name: Gag, Psycho

Personality: Insane and unstable, she's eerily cheerful most of the time but gets angered easily, very over dramatic, usually helps out evil but occasionally pushes the good forward her excuse is "You're boring, so I'm making this more fun!!!" 

Appearance: Olive skin, dark red eyes, dark brown hair is shaved in the back and left side with the right being messy and longer, hair is ombre and white at the end. Raccoon ears and tail

Outfit 1: Over sized sweater with grey and black stripes, grey and black striped pants, barefoot, grey bandanna with fanged smiling mouth print she usually keeps round her neck.

Outfit 2:  Over sized White shirt, baggy white pants, no shoes, shirt was a straight jacket but its been broken so the straps hang limply on the sides.

What are you?: Raccoon human hybrid. A psycho.

Weapons: Anything she can get her hands on, preferably a knife. 

Home: A misty graveyard in the middle of a forest.

Likes: Fun things, blood, chocolate, games, jokes, riddels, puzzels, books

Dislikes: Chips, bordom, being caught, 

Other: Whew! That took a bit.

• Posted at:

Name's Gag, eyE tHnk @ leAst..

WE BUILT THIS SIGGY. WE BUILT THIS SIGGY ON ROCK AND ROOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

Trying to fix my life and signature currently.

platinumdragon2816

@Gag-

Missing something..

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

happyhopeful24

Le Form-

Name (not actually your RL name, just a random one unless you want to use it.): Riley. 
Personality: Introverted, sarcastic, passive-aggressive, quiet when I don't know you, pretty talkative when we're friends, weird, will try to one up you in smarts by doing simple Sherlock-like deductions, night owl, self-depreciating narcissistic. Tries to be Sherlock, Jughead, Hamilton and Dan Howell. 
Appearence: Black hair with faded blue ombre, 5 feet tall, brown eyes, tan skin, bad acne on the forehead, invisalign, purple glasses, always wears Star Wars tees with black leggings, a gray sweater and gray and black Converse high-tops. 
Spot: Villian second in command, but I prefer right hand man. (HAMILTON)
Evil/hero/neutral/background: Evil. 
Preferred reaction to being turned into SAMB self: Freaking the (BLEEP!) out. 

SAMB name: Happeh
Personality: Pretty much the same as RL, but more confident and outgoing. 
Appearence: Black hair with blue ombre, brown eyes, tan skin, an indigo crescent moon tattooed on the side of my left index finger, glasses with galaxy frame, skinny build, horrible posture, 5'3.
Outfit #1: A black Hamilton shirt, tan trench coat, dark burgundy leggings, black combat boots. 
Outfit #2: Black Dan and Phil Japan shirt, black leggings, black flat leather ankle boots, navy blue leather jacket. 
What are you (werewolf, vampire, human, etc.) Human. 
Weapons: Laser sniper rifle, dark blue dual lightsabers, thermal detonators. 

Powers: The Force, shapeshifting, magic like from Dr. Strange, purple thingy like Scarlet Witch. 
Home: A nice large apartment. The bottom floor is the kitchen, a room that has a large TV and computers for entertainment, dining room and living room, the upstairs are the bedrooms and bathrooms. 
Likes: Wifi, musicals, food, YouTube, Star Wars, Marvel, Sherlock, Riverdale, books, being understood. 
Dislikes: People hurting my friends and family, being misunderstood, being feared, heights, tight spaces, escalators, no Wifi. 
Other: A bit of a tragic villian. Someone killed my flipside. 

• Posted at:

Happeh®

here&queer

and love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love cannot be killed or swept aside

depression isn't edgy

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

First Part: 

Name: Isabella 'Izzi' Detrick

Personality: Isabella is sarcastic, sassy, reckless, and brave. She never refuses a dare or a challenge. She's very loud and outgoing, and hard to miss in a crowd. She's smart but acts ditzy because she's afraid of being bullied for being smart. She's creative, and often doodles and writes in classes. She's a daydreamer, which gets in a lot of trouble for not paying attention. She always has to have a comeback when someone says something to her and can come off mean. But under all the walls she puts up, she feels weak and alone

Appearance: Shoulder length wavy light brown hair, Dark green eyes, freckles all nose her nose and under her eyes, About 5'3, a normal weight, a scar above her right eyebrow from an accident, cuts, and bruises all over her legs from her clumsiness, tan skin. Her usual outfit is a gray top, red plaid flannel, ripped jeans, black boots.

Spot: She's a mercenary, who will help the side the benefits her most

Evil/hero/neutral/background: Neutral

preferred reaction to being turned into SAMB self: Holy BEEP What?

SAMB name: Olivia 'Livvy" Isabella Merrowivagn Sway-Lubal-Saryn

Personality:   Livvy is a very kind person when you met her, and will usually keep her sweet demeanor. But she's definitely not all sunshine and roses. She's very sassy, and her recklessness and bravery carried over her her real self. But she can be mean and has a short fuse. She doesn't know where to stand, but she'll end up choosing her side by which side benefits her most.

Appearance: Long, straight black hair that reaches about to her butt, with blue streaks in it, stormy gray eyes, pale skinned, about 5'5 tall, average build. She has her spirit animal tattoo on her forearm( An Arctic Wolf), and an owl tattoo high up her arm for an unknown reason. She has a mermaid form, which is when she's in water, with a gold tail. 

Outfit #1: A black crop top with a galaxy skirt. Galaxy Converse. Black backpack, white daisy flower crown, black ray-ban sunglasses, star necklace, star earrings, ring with a heart on it, blue bracelet. 

Outfit #2: White top with the words: I'm limited edition, Red flannel, jean shorts, black combat boots, red flower crown, red heart sunglasses, black ribbon choker, red cross body bag, a few gold arrow bracelets, 

What are you (werewolf, vampire, human, etc.) A demigod daughter of Cronos and Athena.  She's also a part mermaid. Go figure.

Weapons: A set of bronze daggers

Home: IDK

Dislikes: Being told what to do, Being told she's wrong, most sports

Other: IMMA A PRICKLY PEARRRRR

• Posted at:

Livvy

And though the road is long

I look up to the sky

And In the dark I found, I stop and I won’t fly

And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along

#Wolvy

DesRoMiraClarSumAriAarTwiShadZoeLexAli

platinumdragon2816

@Happy-

Check other, otherwise accepted!

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

platinumdragon2816

@Livvy-

Accepted.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

Powers: Super speed (blame ehhhver), seeing the future but only parts of it?? (ALSO BLAME EHHVER).

• Posted at:

♖ ᑕค ♖

- - - -

"ROSES ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱs ʀᴇᴅ,

& ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛꜱs ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ BLUE

THE sꜱᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ SEEMS ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ."

#รคשєเรคคς2к17

#ASHMADEMYSIGGY

GΛПG @: /297825 (ƧΛ)

Thumbnail avatar 84275d5517

pizzacheese45

First Part: 

Name: Parker McJackson

Personality: Slightly random, very antisocial, straightforward, sort of kind to friends

Appearence: Pale, not at all muscular, short white hair, 5'1 1/64", clothing looks very old

Spot: N/A

Evil/hero/neutral/background: Background

Preferred reaction to being turned into SAMB self: "What the beep happened!" If/Once he actually notices

SAMB name: Pizz C Yzarc

Personality: slightly more sociable and random, and a lot less straightforward

Appearence: An inch taller, hair color changed to lime green

Outfit #1: Blue jeans, black T-shirt that says "Pizza-man" along with a picture of pizza, tennis shoes, and wearing sunglasses 

Outfit #2: Full body armor that looks like pizza, No helmet, also wears a lime green cape that has a hood that he uses occasionally, wears sunglasses

What are you (werewolf, vampire, human, etc.): Human

Weapons: Sword

Home: Campsite that has a few walls that are charred on it from his (SAMB) burned down house

Likes: Pizza, Angry Birds, Pizza, Mario, Pizza, Some pop music, Pizza, Mac & Cheese, Pizza, Have I mentioned Pizza?

Dislikes: Spiders, vegetables, most fruites, did I mention his electronics being dead?

Other: IMMA PRICKLY PEAR!

• Posted at:

Pizz C Yzarc

Chickie

NedRMRumorRumoressKPGK999JenkinsF.Carsen

E.JonesJ.StoneC.CillianE.Baird#4MichaelV.

"See you Christmas... or not." ~Pizz C and gang

#KingofThreadGhosts

#Jester C

#Catshock C

Thumbnail avatar 84275d5517

pizzacheese45

Oh, sorry, can telekinetically move pizza

• Posted at:

Pizz C Yzarc

Chickie

NedRMRumorRumoressKPGK999JenkinsF.Carsen

E.JonesJ.StoneC.CillianE.Baird#4MichaelV.

"See you Christmas... or not." ~Pizz C and gang

#KingofThreadGhosts

#Jester C

#Catshock C

platinumdragon2816

@Pizz-

Accepted. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

platinumdragon2816

Just a few more turned, then I'll start

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

happyhopeful24

Other: IMMA PRICKLY PEAR!

• Posted at:

Happeh®

here&queer

depression isn't edgy

platinumdragon2816

Thanks Happeh 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

platinumdragon2816

It's been about two days, saved hero spots back open.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

dogfly326

Bump!

Can't wait for this!

• Posted at:

Dogfly or Lindell ✴

Catfly ....Nothing else.   

#UndertaleFan

#I'mInForestclan

#ElderSAMBer

#MoreSigSpa-

platinumdragon2816

Ok.... Meg is struggling to make a hero spot... If the last one isn't filled by tommorow it will be canceled.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

Thumbnail avatar 9b28e2897f

ghostmagic133

ACK! Sorry Dusk! Btw, IMMA PRICKILY PEAR 

• Posted at:

Name's Gag, eyE tHnk @ leAst..

WE BUILT THIS SIGGY. WE BUILT THIS SIGGY ON ROCK AND ROOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

Trying to fix my life and signature currently.

platinumdragon2816

It's ok.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

platinumdragon2816

Ok....... I'll face time Meg tomorrow, and see what the problem is, and if there isn't a form for the last hero spot by tomorrow, I'll close it, and hopefully start!

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FireFoxforever

#Secretstargiver

1 ,